Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jun 3, 2022 9:30 PM
Jan 2022
well this episode was amazing but we don't even know what they said to each other it was all silent talk. tho the episode is fairly good. I haven't read the manga so I don't know at which point the confession should've happened but I am still glad that the Anime took a good turn. let's see what's left in the next 2 episodes.
Jun 3, 2022 9:35 PM
Apr 2020
Did raido accepted aharen sans confession? They kissed as well. Now I can't contain my excitement...
Jun 3, 2022 9:55 PM

Feb 2019
Omg that kiss… this was so pure and perfect, absolutely no complaints with this episode. Was having a bout of anxiety and this episode helped a lot to cheer me up.
Jun 3, 2022 10:32 PM

Feb 2021
Camping episode

Damn, they are actually progressing with their characters lol.

I think Raido just told her that he thought of them as friends only and Aharen kissed him in desperation or smth? Idk man, I need answers.

I think Oshiro loves Aharen. Like it's not just friendly love IMO.

Momo-sensei might also be into the other teacher.

Damn, I never thought this show could also go the yuri route lol.

Loved the Initial D and Eva references

DeonXJun 3, 2022 10:42 PM
◑ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◐
"Everything I've witnessed... This whole system you have built has always rejected me. Now I'm ready to reject it. That's why I destroy. That's why I took this power for myself. Simple enough, yeah? I don't care if you don't understand... That's what makes us... Heroes and Villains."
◑ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◐
Jun 3, 2022 10:40 PM

Jun 2021
I like how Raido lifts up Aharen to avoid the puddle when they could have just walked around it.
Jun 3, 2022 10:54 PM

Sep 2018
Interesting development, I was expecting stagnant romantic progression this season tbh, but obviously something happened during the camping trip. And goddamn, that yuri was icing on the cake.
Jun 3, 2022 11:01 PM
🦆👑

Jan 2020
Wow, I wasn't expecting the story to progress this much all of the sudden. I'm interesting in seeing how the last 2 episodes will go

Jun 3, 2022 11:06 PM

Jul 2021
Seeing the sensei drift had me like:😳😲😳

And I wasn't prepared for what came next, I mean it came out of nowhere, no hint or anything just confession AND kiss in the same episode AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA and yup Oshiro was watching (of course).

The post-credit with Momo was really funny, the esteem thingy never gets old. I'm glad they Raido and Aharen are not awkward or embarassed around each other and their normal selves after the camping trip.

5/5.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Jun 3, 2022 11:29 PM
Dec 2021
KANLen09 said:
Going camping in the mountains, none is as more enthusiastic as Aharen.

But of all the people gathered, the one person whom has to pack TOO MUCH things in her short stature, someone has to help her. And also, their homeroom teacher should've also followed along, together with DAT SLICK Initial D reference of a drift.

Yelp, no food packed in but only communal things like a tent, and Raido offers a solution to find natural outside food as replacement. Haha, Raidou is just as hilariously useless, but Mitsuki easily does the job as a fisherman, and truth be told, as such as Mitsuki wants to slaughter Raido, he changed Aharen, so that's a good consolation. And since Mitsuki tugs in early, Ishikawa and Sato gave both Raido and Aharen a free pass to spend their private time together...albeit the same things that they've done before.

Of all things, Aharen's pet dog Nui has to interfere with their time and be the loyal wingdog. Tho their sleeping time together has Aharen tug very close to Mitsuki about her feelings for him, Aharen's a strong and cute girl literally inching for a confession, but I can understand why Mitsuki has an urge to hold her back being close childhood friends. And as always, they blur out the confession...AND IS THAT A KISS!? It'd be a surprise if it was one...

Yelp, Aharen putting weight on...is a sign of sumo wrestling...but it's nothing more than layers and layers of clothing to Aharen warm, and their usual antics on display. It seems that they're thinking too much of them. They're the same as always.

The esteemed Momo-sensei is back, and it's esteem overflowing for some "blind" dating and a kabedon, I love Momo-sensei LOLS.

Absolutely agree with this, and they makes me wondered more about what just happened 🙃
Jun 4, 2022 12:39 AM

May 2021
I loved how they used the side characters in this episode. The confession alone was fantastic and enthralling, but capturing the essence of a school love confession through the friends of Raidou and Ooshiro added a nostalgic and relatable sentiment. The scene of Ooshiro letting her go to then watching them in the classroom was maybe 1 to 2 minutes, but it added a shitton to her character

Jun 4, 2022 12:42 AM

Mar 2020
It's a great episode!

Yey. The kiss scene is now adapted.
Oppai check!

111 cm: Hancock
110 cm: Zoro
100 cm: Robin
Jun 4, 2022 1:43 AM
Aug 2020
I read a bit ahead in the manga, and now I am convinced that chapter 64 is gonna be the final episode. Couldn't have chosen a better stopping point for this anime.
Jun 4, 2022 2:04 AM
Jun 2017
I love this episode... that camping trip sure is great...
Jun 4, 2022 2:33 AM

Apr 2021
Wait what was that??? Ho hold your horses I thought this was just pure comedy. Didn't expect a twist like this even tho hints are being laid out the past eps. I got annoyed by the muted conversation, I am now clueless if it's a confession but Aharen did kiss Raido, kyaaaaa!

Jun 4, 2022 2:40 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Aharen-san: ULTRA ROMANTIC

Honestly would never have expected something like this to go this far in terms of romance. I thought it was just 100% a gag anime through and through, but it looks like it has taken one step further in becoming something more.

NYANPASU
whiskey tango foxtrot

Jun 4, 2022 3:09 AM

Nov 2021
That was unexpected to be honest. I never thought that Aharen would kiss Raido XD. I'm glad that I watch this anime

"Curiosity is like a cockroach. It likes to stumble upon secrets that are supposed to stay hidden."
― Hitagi Senjougahara
Jun 4, 2022 3:24 AM
Mar 2021
Sensei's clutch kick was fockin GODLY.

sign her up for the next Formula Drift season
Jun 4, 2022 5:11 AM

Nov 2013
Wow... Didn't expect a kiss, though seeing Aharen crying afterwards, dense Raidou likely didn't return the favor and said he sees her as a friend or something. Aharen's likely not giving up, but Raidou still needs to start having romantic feelings towards her.
Jun 4, 2022 6:33 AM
Nov 2017
A lot happened in this episode. from Initial D to Yuru Camp to confessing(?). Did it happen? Or is it a "the wind was too loud" kinda thing? Then again she ran off as a reaction.
And then they go back to their usual shenanigans like nothing happened.
Jun 4, 2022 6:34 AM

Sep 2020
Really great camping episode! I didn't expect a confession, and I'm really curious what Raidou said then.
Jun 4, 2022 6:41 AM

Feb 2014
I'm impressed that Sensei drift her van, an automatic van at that, Initial D style so easily. Watch out, AE86! XD

Still, this episode really surprised me. I was mainly expecting a cute and laidback time with the group having fun camping, with Aharen forgetting her food, getting everyone to hunt for fish and forest fruit and vegetables. However, it became something far more memorable than I thought it would be.

With the encouragement from Ooshiro, Aharen went up and confessed to Raidou and also immediately kissed him as well. While I was really happy with this development, what I didn't expect was for Aharen to be crying before running off back to her tent. Take into mind that during the confession, the wind was pretty loud, hence why us viewers couldn't here what either of them were saying to each other, but it makes me wonder if Aharen misheard Raidou's reply or not. I'm hoping these questions will be answered soon.

The post-credit scene was great. Aharen and Raidou sharing a scarf was amusing, but it was how Momo-Sensei was reacting alongside the other Sensei which made for some surprise yuri moments which was awesome. At least she can tell something had changed between Raidou and Aharen despite having Momo all over her due to her enchantment moment (nice Eva reference, too), so I'm hoping to see more progress here in the next episode. =D
Jun 4, 2022 6:43 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
What a camping trip that was, we got a little bit of everything since Aharen forgot to bring the food lol. But thanks to that we got Aharen fishing and Ooshiro spear fishing, that looked like a wonderful feast too from what they caught and found. I also liked that moment where Ooshiro approved of Raido while they were fishing.

Nui the dog coming out nowhere was great, he may have ruined the moment but it’s forgivable since he’s such a good boy. And the late night ramen bit was definitely unexpected, Aharen confessing and going for the kiss was wild, if only the wind didn’t cut out what Raido said lol, but I’m guessing those tears were tears of joy.

And before we had wide Raido, but now we got wide Aharen lol, but it was thanks to the layers of clothes she wore and not actually having gained weight. And the after credits where the teachers got a bit intimate on accident was hilarious too lol.
Jun 4, 2022 6:52 AM

Jun 2013
really wasn't expecting that confession omg and the kiss........ the leaves-rustling sound fx def added some sweetness in that exact scene, love it sm!!
Jun 4, 2022 6:53 AM

Dec 2016
To be honest, this episode changed the way I look at this show. Before this episode, it was a pretty standard slice of life comedy with some minor romance aspects. I thought it would be one of those shows that I would forget quickly about after the season endet because there aren't too many things that stand out from it.
But this episode changed that, it is so refreshing to see a romance story being done properly. The way the confession was done is more or less standard, but it came out of nowhere, like it usually does in the real world. I love how they didn't waste 3 entire seasons with a "will they, won't they?". Just in the face, literally. Some people don't like that they go on the usual way after that, with the comedy route with a little bit of romance sprinkled in. But I honestly like that, it reminded me of my first experience, just happening out of nowhere, and never talking about it ever again.
This is how you do romance properly. I just love it.
Jun 4, 2022 7:02 AM

Jul 2013
Seeing a couple actually hooked up before the season ends is always satisfying. That was quite emotional too. I imagine the anime is going to address what Raido said in the next or final episode,
Jun 4, 2022 7:29 AM

May 2021
Sigmar-Unberogen said:
Wow... Didn't expect a kiss, though seeing Aharen crying afterwards, dense Raidou likely didn't return the favor and said he sees her as a friend or something. Aharen's likely not giving up, but Raidou still needs to start having romantic feelings towards her.

I don't think so, she probably cried because she was overflowing with emotions and felt embarrassment or something, but she wouldn't kiss him if he didn't accept her feelings. In particular, the relationship wouldn't be the same in such case, so the final line of the teacher was a clever way to sort out the situation, as she noticed that their relationship was a bit more intimate.
It seems like nothing changed because nothing needed to change that much, one of the ideas that the anime is trying to portray is that a romantic relationship is not an exceptional change of course from a honest close relationship, the concern of Aharen was founded on a usual fear of taking the first step and how the future turn out, and the anime cleared such path through the business as usual nature of the next scenes

Jun 4, 2022 9:13 AM

Jun 2019
PolarMeliodas said:
I like how no ones talking about the one thing that was a big twist in the show

Same here, that sure looked like a kiss to me, although covering the confession and their responses to each other with the sound of the wind blowing was annoying but in keeping with the chill tone of the show. I've been pleasantly surprised with the subtle but heart warming budding romance, especially given the anime doesn't have even the romantic sub plot tag.
Jun 4, 2022 9:24 AM

Nov 2013
Gween_Gween said:
Sigmar-Unberogen said:

I don't think so, she probably cried because she was overflowing with emotions and felt embarrassment or something, but she wouldn't kiss him if he didn't accept her feelings. In particular, the relationship wouldn't be the same in such case, so the final line of the teacher was a clever way to sort out the situation, as she noticed that their relationship was a bit more intimate.
It seems like nothing changed because nothing needed to change that much, one of the ideas that the anime is trying to portray is that a romantic relationship is not an exceptional change of course from a honest close relationship, the concern of Aharen was founded on a usual fear of taking the first step and how the future turn out, and the anime cleared such path through the business as usual nature of the next scenes

Could be, though it's still hard to say for sure if the progress was made. Maybe next episode will help? or the last one?
I mean Aharen has been quite intimate with Raido even before the kiss. Scarf-scene + acrobatics moment in the end is not something I'd call "more intimate" as the teacher noted. It seemed like usual Aharen x Raido moment to me.

but she wouldn't kiss him if he didn't accept her feelings

She cried after the kiss. To me, the way she cried didn't look like something out of embarrassment or relief after a pent-up stress; it seemed more like disappointment to be honest (even heartbreak!). Such was my impression. Raido is pretty dense so I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't give the kiss too much meaning (like receiving a kiss on the cheek from a relative for instance). Aharen obviously put her heart in that kiss, not so sure if Raido even understood this.
Aharen wasn't upset the next day and was her usual self since she may have decided to not focus on the romance and just enjoy being classmates with Raido; or wait for Raido to mature and make own move on her in the future perhaps. In other words, their relationship didn't regress, but I couldn't see progress either.
I may be thinking too much since this isn't primarily a romance show anyways but I guess we'll have to wait and see. At best I'll check manga later to see if romance is still a thing.
Sigmar-UnberogenJun 4, 2022 12:38 PM
Jun 4, 2022 10:31 AM
Jan 2016
does anyone know what exactly they said? I assumed she confessed and he rejected her/didn't understand her because she ran away crying but then everything is normal? what?
Jun 4, 2022 10:33 AM

Feb 2017
yeow this isn't even tagged as romance but has more romance than Actual romance anime. they even kissed now - that's more progression than most of the romance anime i've watched

im hoping that they're actually a couple now?? knowing raidou, he may have misunderstood but the scene felt so wholesome. hope reina wasnt crying out of sadness. very surprised though, i didnt have my hopes up for them to become a couple/for there to be some romantic progression

placeholder text
Jun 4, 2022 11:40 AM

Nov 2013
leonthelionhart said:
does anyone know what exactly they said? I assumed she confessed and he rejected her/didn't understand her because she ran away crying but then everything is normal? what?

I'm more inclined to believe that Raido simply didn't understand the meaning behind the kiss and Aharen felt hurt because of this. Could be wrong...

Yeah, seeing them like nothing happened felt a bit weird, but Aharen may have decided to try again in the future or just remain best friends or something. Hopefully future episodes will give answers.
Jun 4, 2022 12:26 PM

Jul 2016
Immense props to Reina. In the end, she did in 10 episodes what Komi couldn't do in 300 manga chapters lol.

But I'm so confused... I NEED ANSWERS! So a confession indeed happened between Reina and Raidou but given that they already act like a couple since episode 1, nothing really needed to change in their dynamic. Now that would be a funny twist. Still don't know what to make of Reina's crying and Ooshiro's baffled reaction tho.

And man, that "Toubaru-sensei x Miyahira-sensei" moment at the end was so good... and lowkey hot as well.

P.S.: Now I realize Ishikawa got surname-zoned by his blue-haired classmate. Lmao poor dude.
Jun 4, 2022 3:12 PM
May 2015
Stark700 said:
An outdoor camping trip! Nice driving btw, almost ran off the road lmao

Wasn't expecting a dog to come out of the woods and lick Aharen though. I guess anything can happen out there in the woods. Back in the classroom, Aharen overdressed herself. I can't imagine her being a sumo wrestler though as that looked way too silly.

Am I the only one who that driving scene reminded of lucky star?
Jun 4, 2022 3:14 PM
May 2015
leonthelionhart said:

This is an anime trope of going silent during certain lines, only to reveal them later. You see it in Ouran High school Host Club and Nagi no Asakura. So be patient and all things will come to surface 😉

Or... You could read the manga, it does tell you what exactly happened.
Jun 4, 2022 3:18 PM
May 2015
What a wonderful episode! I can't believe there's a show in which every episode makes me laugh!
This episode it was when Raidou failed so epicly to shield her. It was just hilarious 😂
And that suspicious look towards the two that appeared out of nowhere.
Also Aharen-san was so cute in that pile of clothes!
And during the stargazing! 🥰
Jun 4, 2022 3:27 PM

Nov 2009
We begin the episode with Aharen and the Giant Backpack, should just get a roller backpack if you're going to pack that much stuff.

Also... got the Sensei going Drifting on that Van.

And then Aharen packed so much... but somehow forgot about Food...

Good thing Raido knows some Survival stuff. And Ooshiro sure can Spear, LOL

Tho Ooshiro is kinda innocent with a conditioned bedtime.

___ ___ ___

Nice quality time they got to spend under the stars.

Seriously tho... how did Aharen's Dog carry stuff all the way out there... since we've seen they got there by CAR... so the Dog was running as fast as a car... while carrying stuff... not only that, but knows where to go... This is some super Dog here.

And then Aharen confessed, and Raido replied... but we got the silence treatment from the Wind blocking what they said. Not only that... but Aharen went in to kiss Raido and Cried?

(They make it mysterious where the confession can either mean good, or bad... where it's Tears of Joy from Raido accepting her confession, or Tears of Regret and she runs off crying)

But then again... it's most likely Tears of Joy, cause they continue afterwards in school like normal.

I guess there's no real need to be all "romantic" lovely-dovey, cause they already do that on a daily wholesome school life, LOL.

___ ___ ___

BTW... that Scarf... exactly how long is that thing? LOL...

And Toubaru-sensei ... seems to have unknowingly pulled some "moves" on Miyahira-sensei while getting her "esteem" filled.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jun 4, 2022 3:58 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Tbh i already expecting this to comes up sooner than what you think, based on what they present in a previous episode. Glad that something that can be seen as a huge 'leap' ofbprogression happen, even if its looks quite random at first, eh? Not entirely. That's perfect, since the oped already showed where they adapt. But yeah, i still need something more clearance to understand better what's going on xd. Raidou-kun monologue shall be proper. But since he's like avoiding it even on his own conscious, based on what's happening when he's helping Aharen out of her piling up dress. I think if the final still consist of making things clear, there might be some clearance coming up from Aharen-san direct speak up or some good monologue coming up from her.

Either of it, or there's none even, i am still really looking forward to see the next. Let's go!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 4, 2022 4:27 PM

Mar 2018
Pardon me for being an uncultured pig but does anyone know what is the reference here? I feel like I've seen this scene before, maybe Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas?

Jun 4, 2022 4:34 PM

Dec 2019
HUH MINIVAN DORIFTOO??
jokes aside im glad Initial D references are still alive in this age
Jun 4, 2022 4:51 PM

May 2021
I'm glad there were no plot contrivances interrupting this moment between the two but I hope we get to know what precisely happened between the two.

Jun 4, 2022 5:46 PM

Jan 2020
Ngl, I can’t believe this series progressed like this. Much more romance progress made than I had expected and that’s great. Can’t wait to see the final episodes
Jun 4, 2022 6:47 PM
Mar 2019
This is Good without any Romance, i hope it does not go that way.
Jun 4, 2022 7:04 PM
Mar 2015
badabass said:
Tbh i already expecting this to comes up sooner than what you think, based on what they present in a previous episode. Glad that something that can be seen as a huge 'leap' ofbprogression happen, even if its looks quite random at first, eh? Not entirely. That's perfect, since the oped already showed where they adapt. But yeah, i still need something more clearance to understand better what's going on xd. Raidou-kun monologue shall be proper. But since he's like avoiding it even on his own conscious, based on what's happening when he's helping Aharen out of her piling up dress. I think if the final still consist of making things clear, there might be some clearance coming up from Aharen-san direct speak up or some good monologue coming up from her.

Either of it, or there's none even, i am still really looking forward to see the next. Let's go!

Honestly compared to the manga there was much more foreshadowing to this in the anime. During the last episode most things at Aharen's house was completely unique to the anime, so in the manga the only major foreshadowing we got was during the festival arc.
Jun 4, 2022 7:28 PM

Jul 2008
i loved this ep and i love this show sm im gonna be so sad when it's over T_T
Jun 5, 2022 1:22 AM

Feb 2021
So did Aharen-chan hit him? Something is really fishy when Aharen is crying :(
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jun 5, 2022 1:29 AM

Dec 2013
Whatttt. They kissing part surprised me. So what happened? Well, I guess they remained friends? The scene about the two teachers was really funny lol

★━━─
𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵?
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺?

Jun 5, 2022 3:40 AM

Aug 2021
Uhhhh, so I'm the only one who disliked this episode.

The kissing and the proposal feel rushed and unnecessary, it also contribute nothing to the story since Arahen and Raidou are still friends. I don't wanna over analyze rom-com but this just felt kinda weird and I like the relationship between Arahen-Raidou as friends more than a couple.
Jun 5, 2022 3:40 AM

Sep 2007
Sondfer said:
KANLen09 said:
And also, their homeroom teacher should've also followed along, together with DAT SLICK Initial D reference of a drift.

Felix Film are adapting a racing manga next, so we can consider this as a warmup (kind of).

LMAO, didn't realize the same studio is doing MF Ghost

This raises my expectations a bit of MF Ghost not ending up a *complete* pile of crap (I have nothing against the studio, I just think the source material is terrible)
Jun 5, 2022 4:27 AM

Nov 2019
Shioneri said:

The kissing and the proposal feel rushed and unnecessary, it also contribute nothing to the story since Arahen and Raidou are still friends. I don't wanna over analyze rom-com but this just felt kinda weird and I like the relationship between Arahen-Raidou as friends more than a couple.

It was all leading to this:

1. The hug in the classroom

2. Raidou saying directly and indirectly he'll be there for her always

3. Her family accepting him and Ren wanting him to be his big brother

4. Entire class and their friends knowing they have a thing going on

5. They literally share their personal space

6. Raidou fantasizes about a future together

7. Both realizing and confessing to themselves they need each other and are thankful to have themselves repeatedly

If they are not a couple, Redo of Healer is a better written show than Violet Evergarden.
"All truth is meaningless. In the end, 'meaning' comes from the mind of each individual human. Even when there is a single truth, it can mean different things to different individuals. The truth has no meaning in itself!" - Erika Furudo
Jun 5, 2022 4:39 AM

Aug 2021
Laplace_kun said:
Shioneri said:

It was all leading to this:

1. The hug in the classroom

2. Raidou saying directly and indirectly he'll be there for her always

3. Her family accepting him and Ren wanting him to be his big brother

4. Entire class and their friends knowing they have a thing going on

5. They literally share their personal space

6. Raidou fantasizes about a future together

7. Both realizing and confessing to themselves they need each other and are thankful to have themselves repeatedly

If they are not a couple, Redo of Healer is a better written show than Violet Evergarden.

I think you misunderstood my thought, I didn't say they're not a couple, I just say I like their relationship as a friend more since some comedic elements will work better (at least in my opinion). 10 episodes and they're already expressed their feeling is just... too fast for me
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aharen-san wa Hakarenai Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 6, 2022

112 by kazuma-kisaragi »»
Today, 8:55 AM

Poll: » Aharen-san wa Hakarenai Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 29, 2022

113 by kazuma-kisaragi »»
Oct 7, 3:41 AM

Poll: » Aharen-san wa Hakarenai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 22, 2022

144 by kazuma-kisaragi »»
Oct 5, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Aharen-san wa Hakarenai Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2022

139 by kazuma-kisaragi »»
Oct 3, 6:44 AM

Poll: » Aharen-san wa Hakarenai Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2022

147 by kazuma-kisaragi »»
Oct 3, 6:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.