Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Sep 27, 5:26 PM
Aug 2013
Reply to Stuntdrath
That time I reincarnated to speak and make friends without any serious or relevant fight.
@Stuntdrath That time I reincarnated to complain about animes not having fights
Sep 27, 5:39 PM

Jul 2017
Reply to UaEfAlCoN83
@Stuntdrath That time I reincarnated to complain about animes not having fights
@UaEfAlCoN83 So I'm right, because you didn't provide any counter-argument to my statement. Epic win :3
𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒶 𝓂𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓇𝓎
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒶 𝓂𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓇𝓎
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒶 𝓂𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓇𝓎 (ᐢ..ᐢ)
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ »[𝒥𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒶 𝓂𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓇𝓎]«
Sep 27, 6:01 PM

Aug 2019
Reply to Muzan2020
Can someone tell me how Rimuru know yuuki is the culprit, what makes it 99% certain that its him?
Muzan2020 said:
Can someone tell me how Rimuru know yuuki is the culprit, what makes it 99% certain that its him?

Rimuru asks the group if they have dealings with the Eastern Empire.
Everyone gives a honest answer, or asks their subordinate.
Yuuki plays dumb and dodges the question.
Yuuki is the Grand Master of the Guild and he knows everything that's happening in Ingrassia.
The Eastern Empire produces and distributes high quality paper.
Yuuki had high quality paper in his office in season 1. He gave some to Rimuru to print manga on them.
Sep 27, 6:25 PM
Aug 2013
Reply to Stuntdrath
@UaEfAlCoN83 So I'm right, because you didn't provide any counter-argument to my statement. Epic win :3
@Stuntdrath yes you are

But it wasn’t an argument to begin with lol

I actually liked this season more than the previous one
Sep 27, 6:41 PM

Dec 2015
I’ve had my complaints about earlier seasons but overall I really like them, so much so that I’ve rewatched them several times. This season was a snooze fest. Absolute yap central. I don’t mind dialogue heavy shows, but 85% of the dialogue in these meetings would be better suited as organic conversation. Good storytelling involves context clues from the environment, new information gleaned from natural conversation, with the occasional direct explanation when a little exposition is necessary. Good stories are told by the characters and the setting, not the narrator, and the characters this season were just proxies for an overzealous narrator.

This season was 98% exposition dumping with nothing happening, earlier seasons didn’t have this problem. Instead of just having board meetings talking about what they WILL do or HAVE done, just show it to us. All the political intrigue and manipulations that Diablo did? Who knows, but he was “convincing.” Most of the construction and research of major structures and technologies? Doesn’t matter, but they figured it out. Cunning plans to corner an enemy and foil their plans? Just explain it all in an unnecessarily lengthy 3 episode board meeting and jump to the final encounter. People act like it’s this or dragonball style battles and get upset when criticizing the narrative style of these season, but there are PLENTY of anime with zero fighting but don’t insult your intelligence by spelling our literally every detail. Some of my favorite anime are SoL that are almost entirely dialogue and lacking in fights but they have substance.

Honestly this season doesn’t deserve more than a 4/10, but I’ll be leaving it at a 5 or 6 simply because I enjoy the series and can’t bring myself to rate it as bad as some of the absolute trash that aired this season. I hope next season is better.
Sep 27, 7:43 PM
Dec 2021
The great mystery about Rozzo family remains unsolved, but we have a season 4th soon! That's amazing!! I didn't expect a new season so soon. I loved this season I really enjoyed it. I also really liked rimuru's tactic with the troublemaking merchants.

kitohaSep 27, 9:38 PM
Sep 27, 8:37 PM
Mar 2020
Ends on another meeting, which encapsulates the whole season
Sep 27, 9:18 PM
Jul 2024
Ate agpra foi a temporada maiis fraca mas nao é ruim
Sep 27, 9:34 PM

May 2019
While I didn't mind the worldbuilding that much it still felt like there were too many meetings and times where this felt more like the Slime Diaries than the main series such as the excess time spent on the festival. Nonetheless this ended with some drama with the merchants but that was dealt with quicker than I thought it would've been, and I'm glad Rimuru decided not to do business with them again after their rude and disrespectful behavior.

Regarding the Rozzo girl and Yuuki, I'm relieved that Rimuru figured out that Yuuki is someone he needs to be careful around because it bothered me that he was allowed to listen in on Rimuru's future plans in regards to expanding trade and developing a "magitrain" rail network. Maybe in season 4 Yuuki will be confronted and dealt with but who knows since there's also the Rozzo group too. Anyways, I give this a 7/10 since it was still good but not as enjoyable as previous seasons.
Sep 27, 10:02 PM

Nov 2013
I like how Rimuru solves political problems. Lots of creative ideas in this series.
Sep 27, 10:27 PM
Aug 2024
I loved how this season of the anime shows the political side of running the kingdom.
Sep 27, 11:00 PM

Feb 2016
No way???
More meetings???
In the last episode???
OMG this is so peak!!!!!!

For real tho, let's be honest, I don't care if it's novel accurate or shit like that, this seasona had 24 episodes, and only 4 of those were actually good, the rest was just...

Boring season, 6/10
Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.

Sep 27, 11:27 PM
May 2019
bro this anime is just peak
Sep 28, 1:17 AM
May 2017
Well, finally the end. This season should be 13ep max, prime example that anime is not for reading novel word by word. 6/10 but only because other failed more.
Sep 28, 1:50 AM
Jun 2013
The Slime of Wall Street
Sep 28, 2:21 AM

Feb 2018
And here we have a few more last meetings for the meeting-sura season, sasuga lmao. I'll still be here for more from this series.

Never ending plan to watch list...

Sep 28, 2:27 AM
Apr 2022
24 episodes of boring meetings, and a festival 5/10
Sep 28, 3:25 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Rimuru saved the situation and the reunion between all the leaders was very productive!!!
The train will be the future!!!
kekeke
Sep 28, 3:35 AM
Jun 2013
I hope there'll be another season. The new "mafia-like" villains along with Yuuki. We already knew of them in ep3 (?). Fast forward to the very latest ep. Now I understand the little girl importance some fellow readers warned us about it. It's one of them mafia-family and apparently very powerful. And they might've been/come from modern Earth.

LN readers, is there much material yet to adapt?
Sep 28, 4:17 AM
Sep 2021
El mejor anime de la temporada
Sep 28, 5:18 AM

Jul 2013
They're finally onto Yuuki but Rimuru is still trying to fool himself.

Meeting / 10
Sep 28, 6:01 AM
Dec 2022
The final episode of the season. So yuuki is suspected ot be behind the attacks on Rimuru. So a close eye on him and on the Eastern Merchant are arranged. Season 4 and movie have been announced.
Sep 28, 6:22 AM

Apr 2013
I like how Rimuru treated those merchants, you don't get to do trade if you act like that. The bigger news though is that he finally found out about Yuuki, this will make next season definitely more interesting.

Overall it was the weakest season so far though. There wasn't really any hype scene that I'd go back to rewatching as there was in previous seasons, it all was just very... okay. 6/10
Sep 28, 6:25 AM
Mar 2024
People who are complaining about the meetings should just drop the anime and should not spread hate. The future part of Slime will also have meetings before the war arcs as it is obvious that no country would just go to war without planning so there will be more episodes where there will be more meetings but the fights are worth all the meetings. No book had me screaming as much as slime has made me scream during the night. So the people who can't take the boring meeting rooms please drop it 🙏
Sep 28, 6:36 AM
Apr 2019
A strange ticker:

"The production of this episode has been completed on Thursday, September 5, 2024."

Perhaps, it's referring to the issue reported in September 22, concerning the voice actor Yamamoto Itaru, as Velyard, Blumund's minister.
aReviewerSep 28, 8:39 PM
Sep 28, 8:40 AM

Aug 2013
Entire season seems like a set-up for a grander scheme.
Sep 28, 8:46 AM

Mar 2010
Not much hype, the festival felt like a flop can't lie lol.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Sep 28, 11:28 AM
Nov 2019
I love how he brought all the reporters in. I think it's really cute that they think the press is neutral. In reality, the outsider (Rimuru) could save an orphanage from pack wolves and there would be hit pieces about him killing and starving said wolves with no mention of orphans. There is no time where the press is neutral. Not today, not before printing presses were created, and I'd venture to say any reality with human beings present. This level of naïveté is intoxicating. Someone call an ambulance. I think I OD'ed on it.
Sep 28, 11:38 AM
Nov 2019
Reply to Stuntdrath
That time I reincarnated to speak and make friends without any serious or relevant fight.
@Stuntdrath That time I suffered through board meetings for 55 episodes without pay. I'm no mindless action addict, but the show turned into viewer abuse once Rimuru got his country established and gave me a fear of tables. They mixed up the settings this season, but they were still meetings, just without tables in some episodes.
Sep 28, 11:56 AM

May 2015
Fire season
People complaining should know by now that slime is more about dialogue than action.
I enjoyed most of the diplomatic conversations and technology breakthroughs Rimuru and company have done this season.

9/10
Sep 28, 12:00 PM

Jul 2017
Reply to portajohn
@Stuntdrath That time I suffered through board meetings for 55 episodes without pay. I'm no mindless action addict, but the show turned into viewer abuse once Rimuru got his country established and gave me a fear of tables. They mixed up the settings this season, but they were still meetings, just without tables in some episodes.
@portajohn one should expect some action on an fantasy isekai anime. A great example is Overlord. Yet they have a lot of talking too, but at least they have some cool fights and strategy games. This tensura season feels like pure talking. It was 100 times better at the first 2 seasons.
𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒶 𝓂𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓇𝓎
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒶 𝓂𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓇𝓎
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒶 𝓂𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓇𝓎 (ᐢ..ᐢ)
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ »[𝒥𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒶 𝓂𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓇𝓎]«
Sep 28, 2:32 PM
Dec 2021
great anime enjoyed it a lot
Sep 28, 6:24 PM

Jul 2016
Gotta love how everything concluded with one final meeting lol. Not to mention a pretty important one featuring the leaders of practically all the Nations Rimuru has interacted with.

Pretty strong season overall. Honestly, I haven't felt this invested in Tensura since the first cour of Season 1.
Seriously, two cours of pure delicious worldbuilding and I enjoyed every single episode dedicated to said aspect. From Rimuru planning how to deal with Ruberios and Hinata's intervention in Tempest to him organizing an immense festival to formally introduce his Nation to the world, it was all truly engaging to follow.
Now if only Tensura's antagonists were as good as the way the show handles politics and lore... so far, the only downside I can find in such solid story. Clayman was a joke, Seven Days Clergy were whatever, Hinata antagonizing Rimuru during the first cour as well as in previous seasons was because of a dumb misunderstanding and currently, I doubt this Rozzo family can be any different. So yeah, guess all hopes of a decent villain will remain in Yuuki's character as of now.

7,5/10 -> 7/10 - No surprise a sequel season was already announced. Looking forward to it. The movie? Not so much.
Sep 28, 9:32 PM
Jun 2007
Well episode ended with meetings.
Darn how they evolved into using train as transportation method.
They held important meeting in front of Yuuki....
Next hopefully they will meet Eastern soon.
Sep 28, 9:50 PM
Dec 2021
its good, only this.
Sep 28, 10:38 PM

Nov 2012
They had me worried. I thought Rimaru still hadn't caught on to Yuki. I think that little girl is no little girl or she has the power to control people. Maybe both.
Sep 29, 3:35 AM

Sep 2012
Reply to dragynfaerie
They had me worried. I thought Rimaru still hadn't caught on to Yuki. I think that little girl is no little girl or she has the power to control people. Maybe both.
@dragynfaerie she is reincarnation of same world as rimuru but from past, near end of age of aristocracy, forgot is he her father or grandfather but she shared truth with him and cause they have same vison he decided to follow her lead, so i don't think there is mind control involved here
Sugram22Sep 29, 3:42 AM
Sep 29, 7:15 AM
Dec 2022
good palate cleanser
Sep 29, 11:03 AM

Mar 2020
"meetings the anime" season has ended, boring and interesting at the same time
finally the yuuki situation is mentioned
Sep 29, 1:31 PM

Jan 2018
Definitely the worst out of the three seasons, it should never take a full 24 episodes to lead into a new plotline. 4/10.
Sep 29, 8:21 PM

Jan 2009
Reply to Alfredo-Sauce
While I didn't mind the worldbuilding that much it still felt like there were too many meetings and times where this felt more like the Slime Diaries than the main series such as the excess time spent on the festival. Nonetheless this ended with some drama with the merchants but that was dealt with quicker than I thought it would've been, and I'm glad Rimuru decided not to do business with them again after their rude and disrespectful behavior.

Regarding the Rozzo girl and Yuuki, I'm relieved that Rimuru figured out that Yuuki is someone he needs to be careful around because it bothered me that he was allowed to listen in on Rimuru's future plans in regards to expanding trade and developing a "magitrain" rail network. Maybe in season 4 Yuuki will be confronted and dealt with but who knows since there's also the Rozzo group too. Anyways, I give this a 7/10 since it was still good but not as enjoyable as previous seasons.
@Alfredo-Sauce The way the story is working, yuuki's probably the big bad of the series or at least working for them, so i wouldn't count on him being dealt with in season 4.

This season was good if a bit less action packed, but hey can't win em all.
Sep 29, 10:27 PM

Nov 2012
Reply to Sugram22
@dragynfaerie she is reincarnation of same world as rimuru but from past, near end of age of aristocracy, forgot is he her father or grandfather but she shared truth with him and cause they have same vison he decided to follow her lead, so i don't think there is mind control involved here
@Sugram22 hmm..good to know. I don't remember that being revealed. thanks.
Sep 30, 12:24 AM
Oct 2019
That Duke Muese thought he can cook Rimuru lol
Uno reverse, you are done!!

Overall another Good season of Slime.
All the meetings, planning and politics are leading up to amazing world building.

I want to say just ignored all those haters who making fun of our meetings, they just have TikTok attention span.
Making your own opinion when you watching the Anime yourself, don't let the others influence your opinion.

7/10
Can't wait for more.
davidyodo24Sep 30, 12:32 AM
Sep 30, 12:37 AM

Sep 2012
Reply to dragynfaerie
@Sugram22 hmm..good to know. I don't remember that being revealed. thanks.
@dragynfaerie yea this detail is minor spoiler, by shared truth i mean what rimuru did when he told awry1 in hes council about hes reincarnation and that he had vel in hes belly for long time

if u get isekaid and tell ppl about reincarnation they will follow u cause they believe u have wisdom and knowledge that could make them flourish, basically equal to gods oracle or something like that, so its surprise she is not worshipped, i guess ppl in tensura universe are just more chill
Sugram22Sep 30, 12:41 AM
Sep 30, 5:45 AM
Jan 2022
Maybe more fight maybe...
Sep 30, 6:26 AM
Aug 2019
I really like how the story built up to this level, it's been a long time since Isekai animes continue to this level since re;zero and sword art online.
Sep 30, 11:25 AM
Mar 2015
Now that talk no jujitsu is over we can get on to the battle between the eastern merchants and the kingdom of monsters
Sep 30, 1:22 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Well it's not really like a finale it's just the end of this festival arc and already continuing with the ongoing issues and kingdom development, of course we have that "to be continued" after that ahaha, I guess we'll see how it goes next, but I can't say I care as much as before
Oct 1, 8:03 AM
Jul 2024
The Best anime of all time
Oct 1, 3:25 PM

Nov 2009
Political Rimiru shits on the Metchants, LOL

Especially since Rimiru pretty much reversed what the Merchants were attempting to do.

Not to mention the funny shit about "using Dwarvern coins" since Rimuru literally has the "KING of Dwarves" right there... so unlimited Dwarvern Coins.

And they're now making Trains, Rimuru be doing that Industrial Revolution in this Isekai huh.

And Benimaru... pretty much being semi-forced to pair up with the Tengu girl. Dude looks so unpleasant during the rest of the meeting, LOL.

LOL @ Dragonbro being mad cause he doesn't get to fight anyone... and probably won't for quite a while.

And Rimuru's dungeon is slowly turning the world from Open World into Dungeon based game.

Meanwhile... da evil Loli is scheming yet again... but... "nostalgic aroma" huh.. was there already an Isekaier from long ago (way before Yuuki) that created a Japanese-style city/ town, but gets destroyed by the Rozzos? hmm...

Since Yuuki's going with modern style buildings and culture, while Rimuru's going for old Japanese-style buildings and cultures. But these dudes didn't do anything toward Yuuki, but they're going after Rimuru. Meaning these Rozzos are pretty much racists in this Isekai, LOL.'

And now the "United Nations" I mean "the Council" will be reponding to Rimuru's fast economic growth, especially since Rimuru declared he's going to make a new "bloc" to the reporters.

___ ___ ___

___ ___ ___

And judging by how this is heading...

Next season is probably also going to be filled with Meetings. Since it's all about politics right now. (the Eastern Merchants, the Council, etc etc, the "big bad demon lord" fight arc was over in season 1 and 2, there's probably no other "big bad demon lord" fights anymore, especially since Rimuru pretty much also somewhat co-founded the new Demon Lord group... no one's going to be fighting Rimuru by strength, lol, especially with Veldora and Diablo right next to him... you must be crazy)

amlgOct 1, 3:34 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 3rd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 24

146 by Shaloga »»
Oct 13, 9:21 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 3rd Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 20

70 by KingBaller06 »»
Oct 12, 6:03 PM

» Is this show for kids?

ghier - Sep 24

18 by 1List2RuleThemAl »»
Oct 12, 1:31 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 3rd Season Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 30

99 by Mione48 »»
Oct 11, 9:57 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 3rd Season Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 23

108 by Mione48 »»
Oct 11, 9:51 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.