Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 24, 2017 4:22 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Geez, the bath scenes in this series.

So we got more focus on Kurumi this episode. I actually find her somewhat annoying at times. The background storytelling didn't seem pleasant either for Hibiki.

That feet rub scene though....
Jul 24, 2017 5:17 AM

Apr 2010
Sakura being related to the girls was somewhat expected tho it's nice to see her taking care of them like that.
She also seems to care a lot about the main tho wether it's just her good nature or actual feelings for him remains to be seen.
The mains sister acting like the that was funny as well.
Jul 24, 2017 6:56 AM

Dec 2014
Pretty good episode.

Service, service, service. All that service is good. :3
Kurumi's is cute with her brocon tendencies. :3

Felt sad for the MC during his backstory, I guess he just couldn't take all the ridicule and harassment by his peers. The part where he let the social anxiety swallow him up was really hard to watch. :(

So Sakura is actually from the same orphanage as the other girls. didn't exactly expect that but I like how she was trying her best to lead a normal life. She was also really cute this episode, especially with the maid outfit.
Jul 24, 2017 7:08 AM
May 2014
Lelouch0202 said:

Felt sad for the MC during his backstory, I guess he just couldn't take all the ridicule and harassment by his peers. The part where he let the social anxiety swallow him up was really hard to watch. :(

So Sakura is actually from the same orphanage as the other girls. didn't exactly expect that but I like how she was trying her best to lead a normal life. She was also really cute this episode, especially with the maid outfit.

So true.
Btw, it looked like it was Sakura that talked to him just before he escaped..
(at least the hairstyle and haircolor looks similar from the back)
Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
-- Lord fifth
Jul 24, 2017 7:24 AM

Dec 2014
konatachan80 said:
Lelouch0202 said:

So true.

I'm pretty sure it was her.
Jul 24, 2017 7:35 AM

Aug 2013
Being hit with fanservice at the start......

It had some focus on Kurumi who happens to be a brocon.

Kyou's backstory was sad. A victim of bullying which explains his anxiety to go to school.

Sakura only wants to lead a normal and not be pitted by anyone. Her action from the previous episode when she defended Kyou in class is probably because she sympathises with him. Sakura being from the orphanage was kinda a surprise for me.

Jul 24, 2017 7:55 AM

Feb 2010
I don't like the sister. Hopefully she won't be the focus of any more episodes.
I probably regret this post by now.
Jul 24, 2017 8:06 AM

Jun 2015
That fanservice in the beginning...Kurumi is annoying with her brocon tendencies. Got to see Kyou's backstory. That explains why he doesn't go to school. Sakura is from the same orphanage as the other girls. She's trying her best to have a normal life.
Jul 24, 2017 8:35 AM

Apr 2010
Sakura is the best part of the anime for me, so far.
Jul 24, 2017 8:42 AM
Feb 2013
I kinda understand how Kyou feel. My classmate treated me like a clown when I was middle and high school too, every day feel like a torture but I manage to endure it for six years and graduated. My life is a lot more fun when I go to university.
Jul 24, 2017 8:48 AM

Jun 2017
I think this was the strongest episode so far. All the cast seem to have been rounded up. Kurumi's jealousy was hilarious. Didn't expect Sakura to be a tsundere. Kyou getting bullied out of school was quite sad.
Jul 24, 2017 9:15 AM
Dec 2015
He just created one poem and became a target of bullying. But Jun Sakurada created a princess free for a girl and none even made jokes about him.
Jul 24, 2017 9:47 AM

Feb 2014
Does someone have the gif for the scene where Sakura catches Kyou? Really need it btw.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Jul 24, 2017 10:57 AM

Jun 2013
Actually a pretty sweet episode for the most part!
However, in regards to the opening scene, as well as the foot rub
DON'T LEWD THE LOLI'S
Jul 24, 2017 11:26 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
damn, Toriumi fine than a mf.. i really can't wait for some fanservice from her, cause shes a candidate for best girl of the season...

meanwhile still more delicious loli action... :3

SakurasouBusters said:
Actually a pretty sweet episode for the most part!
However, in regards to the opening scene, as well as the foot rub
DON'T LEWD THE LOLI'S

bruh please.. other than Toriumi how else am i gonna get a boner? we must give ALL attractive anime girls a chance to show off their goods

EcchiGodMamsterJul 24, 2017 11:31 AM
Jul 24, 2017 11:49 AM

Feb 2011
Birds of a feather... I still don't know how they found him. Probably one of the flaws of this series. It would make sense if Sakura or Kyou's sister was part of the information gathering that led the girls to Kyou, but it seems the girls didn't receive the info from either of them. I'm still looking for an explanation here.
Give me at least 5 minutes to modify my post before quoting me. (refreshing page advised)
Jul 24, 2017 12:08 PM

Jul 2015
Excellent episode. I really enjoyed seeing Sakura and Kyo interacting. Sakura is my fav girl in here so far. Also really sad about Kyo's past. I was thinking he had a hard time talking to people, didn't expect he was bullied for writing a good poem. Man school kids can be pretty nasty
Jul 24, 2017 12:34 PM

Jul 2014
I think this is the most overused trope, ever:

And was that PreCure reference?
Jul 24, 2017 12:42 PM

Oct 2016
Loli ecchi is great. Very cute series, I like it so far. Rather overly dependent on character stereotypes to be honest, though.
Warning: Loli is loyal, and may become aggressive.
Jul 24, 2017 2:11 PM

Oct 2013
Someone should just put the tag ecchi at this thing.
Why Ro-kyu-bu have it then ?
Jul 24, 2017 3:04 PM

May 2015
All the bullying and alienation in this episode sure made the atmosphere gloomy most of the time.

Enjoyable episode though.

Jul 24, 2017 3:24 PM
Dec 2015
mozgow said:
I think this is the most overused trope, ever:

And was that PreCure reference?
yeah you are right. Haven't seen them as of recently. So it's refreshing after a very long time.
Jul 24, 2017 4:31 PM

Dec 2016
Go directly to jail, do not pass go, do not collect $200.

Sad story Kyou has, being made fun of like that, no wonder he doesn't go to school anymore.

Hopefully they have better luck handing out flyers next time.

So many loli's in one episode.

Toriumi seems like a pretty good girl.

Looking forward to the next episode.
Jul 24, 2017 5:16 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Titadou said:
Ecchi is not considered a genre in Japan so sometimes it's not added to MAL entries right away but rather it takes a couple episodes until it seems to be proven that it should have one. As for whether or not Tenshi no 3P should have it... ehh I'd probably say yes, if only for the fact that it's obvious that the show's main appeal is sexualizing lolis, in which case it ought to be listed as one of the main genres
Jul 24, 2017 8:34 PM

Dec 2014
Sakura flag. I ship it
Jul 24, 2017 8:58 PM

Apr 2011
Nice fanservice at the start, but it got sad at Nukui's backstory. his classmates are trash trying to pick on because of his poet. They must suck at poet too.

Did not expect Sakura to be in the same orphanage. I guess someone saying there'll be some 'dark' elements is not farfetch if the drama is any indication. I don't like the imouto all that much. Hopefully, the three girls will open up and Nukui will start going to school again.
Jul 24, 2017 10:36 PM

Dec 2009

They don't even try to camouflage it in anime anymore lol. Lolicon freedom! Lolis with thighhighs = feast for the eyes 😍
It's a shame most people aren't too familiar with the artist Tinkle, because that person can draw lolita like no other.

I should look for interviews about this anime later... i'm super curious what the makers, especially the seiyuu think about it.

This anime is painfully adorable though~
Nice to get a bit of backstory, justifies his ability to get along with little kids.

HaXXspetten said:
Titadou said:
Ecchi is not considered a genre in Japan so sometimes it's not added to MAL entries right away but rather it takes a couple episodes until it seems to be proven that it should have one. As for whether or not Tenshi no 3P should have it... ehh I'd probably say yes, if only for the fact that it's obvious that the show's main appeal is sexualizing lolis, in which case it ought to be listed as one of the main genres
The way us westerners tag "genres" is completely stupid anyways. We always take the technical aspects over the thematic presence or intent of the series.

SakurasouBusters said:
DON'T LEWD THE LOLI'S
Why not?
(That's a rhetorical question.)
GenesisAriaJul 24, 2017 11:06 PM
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Jul 24, 2017 11:54 PM

Aug 2013
( ° ͜ʖ °)
I'm sorry but I'll take Sakura as best grill for safety purpose..
more screen time pls
loli fanservice is too stronk
Jul 25, 2017 1:24 AM

Mar 2014
the theme of bullying in schools of Japan never gets old in anime
Jul 25, 2017 1:51 AM

Oct 2008
We have another Imouto who is jealous of those three angels sticking close to her oni-san! lolz!
So Kurumi the little sister of Kyo-ni are also classmates with the three angels!
So Toriumi the hot babe and classmate of Kyo-ni also lives previously at Little Wing Orphanage!
The cuteness of these three Angels always prevails!
Kyo-ni must think of other ways other than handing out pamphlets for the success of the band of the three angels!
before the ricking ED rolls, it seems like Toriumi wants the D! and not only that but inside the church oh my!
4/5.
The end part wherein Momijidani repenting was hilarious once again!

ButtSlapper said:
the theme of bullying in schools of Japan never gets old in anime

not just japan...check out GotW (Girls of the Wilds) over excessive bully arcs! (read the Manhwa from LINE Webtoons)
matias067Jul 25, 2017 2:00 AM

Jul 25, 2017 5:03 AM
うまぴょい伝説

May 2017
I face palmed so hard at the first 2 minutes, the rest was good. I'll go at Sakura too as best girl of the show.

I guess I'm the only one who doesn't annoyed at the imouto
Jul 25, 2017 5:30 AM

Jan 2016
I think this is a gloomy episode about Hibiki's past, the flyer didn't attract that much attention.
But Sakura save the day episode~
Jul 25, 2017 5:35 AM

Jan 2013
It was a nice ep, more focus on the MC's past and a look into Sakuras' life. Honestly though, I want more music in the Anime, forget the lolis, show him making music and I'm a happy bunny.

Although when they said they were gonna call someone for bread, I was expecting Master to pop out.

The MC's little sister annoys me. She seems to be one of those "Everyone gets along. I will help but ultimately make it worse" types. No doubt she'll keep pushing and pushing those 3 to join in even though they don't want to.
I live to make the impossible, possible. - Lightning, FF13

Kindness without strength will make others devour you. Strength without kindness will make you devour yourself. - nightcore34.

If I could choose between knowing absolutely everything in the universe or having one normal apple to eat. I'd choose the apple. For knowing everything, means experiencing nothing. - nightcore34

The worst people are not those who do evil knowing its wrong. It's those who do wrong thinking, believing, they have the right to do so. - nightcore34

None can stand the ticking of the clock. All will fall with the Reapers knock. - nightcore34
Jul 25, 2017 6:04 AM
Oct 2010
Imouto is cute. This series just gets better and better.
Jul 25, 2017 7:50 AM

Apr 2017
Feels very flowing, I don't even notice the time...
Lelouch0202 said:
Pretty good episode.

Service, service, service. All that service is good. :3
Kurumi's is cute with her brocon tendencies. :3

So true, i feel for him

Overall good episode for me
Life isn't as fun and easy as anime.
Watch anime to bring that fun!!
Jul 25, 2017 9:11 AM

May 2017
Lelouch0202 said:
konatachan80 said:

So true.

I'm pretty sure it was her.

The MC's sissy trap appearance legit screams out "bully me" he's probably autistic
Jul 26, 2017 5:37 PM

Nov 2011
I feel like they're so close to crossing the line with this show lol. They still try to make it serious with the class bullying and I am buying into it.

Bullying type stories get me and I can relate to the things Kyo is going through. At least he sees it in the girls and hopes his sister is preventing bullying which seems like she is.

Sakuraaaa <3333 omg We need more of her she's so cute.

Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Fall 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jul 27, 2017 10:45 AM

May 2009
I knew shitload of people will drop it after this episode
Jul 27, 2017 8:12 PM
Dec 2015
In the opening's end they look more like angel than Gabriel/Raphael from any series.
Jul 27, 2017 8:31 PM

Jan 2008
I have to close my blinds and lock my doors when I watch this show, I don't even go that for with hentai.

Anyways, that bullying, I can't say I know the feeling but I know the anxiety off of something similar from my own experience. Though anime tends to over exaggerate it, doubt reading a poem would cause that kind of ridicule to those lengths.

Hopefully we get more Sakura, need something to counteract all the lolis.
Jul 29, 2017 8:28 PM

Apr 2016
I'm a pretty forgiving guy, but just... nope. Nope nope nope. Way too much gross fetishism to handle. Dropped after that first scene.
Jul 31, 2017 12:55 PM
Mar 2012
How bullying lead to his severe anxiety felt well done, at least compared to Clione no Akari.
I find Kurumi fun, dashing chunnibyo Cure Police!, and not too violent tsundere. Besides she made bento for Kyo and tried to include the 3 orphans to play.
It's mostly good but this shows seems... dangerous.
Big reveals with Toriumi & still best grill since ep1.
Sep 9, 2017 7:03 AM

Feb 2014
Goddamnit, dat bath scene. This is definitely going to get me into the FBI watch list lol.

Small world, though. Not only is the imouto in their class (a class rep no less), even Sakura knows those girls and actually lives with them in the orphanage.
Nov 2, 2020 9:43 AM

Aug 2018
Wow, they bully him for being good at poetry? what a bunch of assholes.

Dec 12, 2020 3:24 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Wow that's really sad to see all these school bullying cases :/
Nov 29, 2023 6:15 PM
Jul 2018
Bath scenes in loli anime, what

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tenshi no 3P! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2017

61 by removed-user »»
Nov 29, 2023 6:19 PM

Poll: » Tenshi no 3P! Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2017

21 by removed-user »»
Nov 29, 2023 6:18 PM

Poll: » Tenshi no 3P! Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2017

43 by removed-user »»

Poll: » Tenshi no 3P! Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2017

30 by removed-user »»

Poll: » Tenshi no 3P! Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2017

33 by removed-user »»
Nov 29, 2023 6:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.