Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 12, 8:57 AM

Nov 2011
Not surprised that Yukio is the type of guy who wants to deal with problems on his own. Or rather, he wants to find out what he is going on with his eyes and the power it held.

Episode also decided to pair up Shimei and Rin on a mission. Not going to lie, got some season 1 vibes from this. Just two friends paired up to complete exorcist work, although Rin has really matured since then.
Oct 12, 8:59 AM

Nov 2007
tsubasaloverOct 12, 11:55 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Oct 12, 10:29 AM

Dec 2021
Do all shounen's take place in like the 1980s or something because when the FUCK have they ever had service when it's actually needed. Whatever, at least we got some progress with Rin and Shiemi after so long. Would say was worth the wait because now she's going full tsundere after that confession xD

Meanwhile, on Yukio's part though, it's some dark shit even for a shounen ngl. He'll have to put all of that to halt though, because it's time to find best MILF I mean, Kirigakure.

Oct 12, 11:08 AM
Jul 2024
Reply to IzanaSolos
Do all shounen's take place in like the 1980s or something because when the FUCK have they ever had service when it's actually needed. Whatever, at least we got some progress with Rin and Shiemi after so long. Would say was worth the wait because now she's going full tsundere after that confession xD

Meanwhile, on Yukio's part though, it's some dark shit even for a shounen ngl. He'll have to put all of that to halt though, because it's time to find best MILF I mean, Kirigakure.
@IzanaSolos Yes, let's go find the Hot Teacher. LOL
Oct 12, 4:04 PM
Aug 2013
Its clear for me that Satan is using Yukio eyes to spy on Rin. Blue flames are his mark
Oct 12, 8:11 PM
Jan 2020
2 episodes in and everything is already off model, just how fucked is this show's production
Oct 12, 10:47 PM

Feb 2016
I like Shiemi but she is indecisive as fuck, is kinda annoying.

Btw I hate how we were getting cool edgy Yukio lore and then swapped to half an episode of Rin and Shiemi being cute to each other, show us Yukio being badass already.
Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.

Oct 12, 10:55 PM
Mar 2021
Bem legal ver que Rim amadureceu e perdeu aquele lado criança dele, antes era bem desagradável que ele guardava seus sentimentos pra si e corava toda hora
Nessa season ele está bem mais decidido e pleno
Oct 13, 12:09 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Pretty love declaration in the basement!!!!
kekeke
Oct 13, 2:26 AM
Aug 2019
Shiemi being akward is fine, after all she did grow up sheltered and with barely any contact to people her age.
The pacing in this episode was weird, kinda rushed and the transitions from some scenes felt weird.
Anyway, next episode: let's go safe Shura! Hopefully they take at least 3 episodes or at least 2 and a half for the coming content.
Karana321Oct 13, 7:36 AM
Oct 13, 5:46 AM
Oct 2022
I think Shiema was too shy to confess her romantic feelings for Rin. She said she is just a child, but it has to be something more than friendship.

Shiema’s plan to become an exorcist might become true. The animation is good.
Oct 13, 8:03 AM
Jun 2007
Shiemi "like" both brothers?
Anyways, Yukio "flame" appeared near death eh.
Oct 13, 9:46 AM

Jun 2016
rin x shiemi is perfect ship !!

gtfo yukio
Oct 13, 3:00 PM
Pirate King
Feb 2021
Time to go on a search and rescue for the baddest teacher out there 🤣
Oct 13, 10:20 PM
May 2022
ah yes. I remember reading this part in the manga...Yukio only gets worse from here unfortunately...

and rin and shiemi are cute together.
Oct 14, 5:07 AM
Dec 2023
A second episode of the same high quality. Some shots, even if rather average, are drowned in this mass of shots faithful to the manga.

The music, as well as the voice actors, carried the whole episode through. And while the transitions may seem odd, they accentuate the divide between the two brothers' radically different daily lives.

Speaking of which, I thought these 2 scenes, crucial and important for me, were wonderfully adapted. The animation, the shots, the colorimetry, the music and the voice actors were all exactly as I imagined them.

I've also noticed that the staging has greatly improved in comparison with the previous season. This one is much less lazy.

A special mention goes to Shiemi and Rin's adorable scene. I had to see it a bunch of times, so much so that it made my heart skip a beat. Okamoto and Hanazawa brought this scene to life, as if it were happening before our very eyes. And, like them, despite the cold, these few sentences warmed my heart and mind.

But there's no time for romance now. Let's get to the heart of the matter. Let's find the series' milf!

Ps. In view of what's in the manga, I wonder how Voln is going to adapt everything that's going on there?

Oct 14, 6:19 AM
Jan 2018
Why don't more people like Blue Exorcist? I'd take those weird off model shots over the awful cgi zombies from last season any day. In fact it feels like the entire animation and production team has leveled up. It it kind of sad seeing animation issues you get in a long running anime popping up in a show with only 12 episodes.

But forget all that. The story is fire right now. Literally. Hopefully more people catch up to where the anime is right now because we are eating well with storytelling like this.
Oct 14, 7:17 AM
Jul 2013
And that move Rin? 👏🏼

I lower my chest and shoot at goal, the seed is already in Shiemi's head, it's just a matter of time. 💙

But hey, it's time for a mission to go after Shura-sensei.

*And by the way, I hope there is trouble between the Okumura brothers, as Yukio is about to explode.
Yesterday, 5:24 AM

Nov 2011
Awww Shiemi was so cute when she realised.
But anyway, I m kinda impressed that any of them realised a crush/love since almost none of them seem to had got a heart-relatee education. (⁠•⁠ө⁠•⁠)⁠♡
Yesterday, 5:43 AM
Nov 2013
Does anybody else think barely anything happened in the first two episodes? For 12 ep long season this doesn't bode well.
Yesterday, 5:44 AM
Nov 2013
Does anybody else think barely anything happened in the first two episodes? For 12 ep long season this doesn't bode well.
Yesterday, 5:45 AM
Nov 2013
Yesterday, 8:58 AM

Apr 2013
I forgot why Shima was allowed to come back, but simply seeing him makes me mad.
Yesterday, 8:15 PM
Aug 2020
Holy crap that confession was awesome!
10 hours ago

Dec 2018
Rin x Shiemi in this episode, wonder if Shiemi would actually return Rin's feeling.
Yukio was okay before... but he keep trying to suicide is... kinda edgy...

Yukio without megane in this episode

He look exactly like his twin, usually he's kinda look different from Rin.

Sometime I think the animation is silly, just look at Shima teeth, they look funny. Ahaha.

9 hours ago

Jul 2016
Reply to Hyusho
@Hyusho

Nothing really happened last season either.

More topics from this board

» Aniplex fumbled this so hard

Ronninn - Yesterday

10 by loveunique »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist: Yuki no Hate-hen Episode 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 5

31 by YagamiLight_1212 »»
Oct 13, 2:11 PM

» Will this be manga canon?

Bolillo99 - Oct 4

8 by EliaSan »»
Oct 12, 4:36 PM

» Blue Exorcist

Aokiji_98 - Oct 11

3 by Pieromysl »»
Oct 12, 3:08 AM

» New teaser and two consecutive cours

Dbagas8 - Jul 5

4 by RedJeanne »»
Sep 27, 2:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.