Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Feb 11, 2023 4:19 PM

Nov 2009
Deku becoming the solo Hero as he tells everyone his secret after he learned about being the last and will have to fight All-For-One.

While all other Heroes lost majority of supports as Endeavor decides to tell the truth about what happened. (interestingly that majority of people blames the hero for whatever the villains has done, just as that Reporter went Karen, then realized she was putting all blame onto the heroes)

(BTW, did they just skipped Midoriya waking up? we didn't see him getting out of bed or anything, and weren't Bakugou going to see Midoriya too?)

___ ___ ___

amlgFeb 11, 2023 4:25 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Feb 14, 2023 12:33 AM

Nov 2012
one of the quirks he got is literally a spider sense lol and the black whips he often uses like webs.

this is the story of how I became the greatest hero.....spider-man!
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers
Feb 18, 2023 11:09 AM
Jul 2022
I liked this episode!
Feb 18, 2023 4:29 PM

Jun 2022
Lady Nagan's quirk is quite possibly one of the most badass quirks I have seen in the history of this show. I also love how all the heroes assisting Deku are driving around in batmobiles. 
Feb 19, 2023 1:32 AM

May 2020
What happened four months ago, that caused One for All to grow? A meeting of the previous wielders with the current one takes place. So, basically, multiple quirks shortens the lifespan. Which is why most of the users died early. But All Might was quirkless, and so was Midoriya. One for All can now be passed on only to quirkless people. All Might's consciousness is crying.

Hawks and Best Jeanist meet All Might in Deku's room. Best Jeanist was about to introduce himself when Hawks said to skip the introductions. 🤣🤣🤣
It's nice to see Bakugo's mom and Midoriya's mom walking together. 

Midoriya left UA. Gosh, sending goodbye letters was a sign of a drastic decision.
Feb 25, 2023 6:51 PM
Jan 2021
Oh... my... GOD.....!!!!!!!!!!

Bro this is by far the best episode so far!

Firstly, I can't believe that I personally never questioned why All Might has a Vestige in OFA when he himself never had a quirk to begin with. Now I understand why All Might never told Deku about Hikage's (The Fourth OFA wielder) death. He didn't want to scare Deku and give him the conclusion that his lifespan would be shortened.

I get the public's frustration with everything that happened, and I would like to see more on how Endeavor and the other heroes move forward with everything.

All Might was right to tell Hawks and Jeanist everything. They weren't backing down, and for good reason. The two of them are simply trying to figure out what's going on and find a way to combat against the villains.

What I didn't expect is that Midoriya decided not only to leave UA, but tell everyone in Class 1-A about OFA. It makes sense now that I think deeper. If he didn't provide a good reason, it simply wouldn't make sense. Also, they have seen him use Black Whip and probably thought in the back of their mind that AFO has something to do with that...

Now the final act begins, will this series be finished in the next seven episodes, or will this need at least a seventh season?!

BRO I'M SO HYPED! THIS IS SUCH A CLIFFHANGER!
Feb 25, 2023 9:45 PM

Jun 2014
The previous wielders were impressed with what Deku had to say. He has the biggest heart in the world, after all.

But, is his leaving U.A. High really the right choice?

Feb 26, 2023 8:10 PM
May 2017
nice backstory but I don't care much for it. Especially since it was introduced so late in the show.
Feb 27, 2023 12:56 PM
Aug 2021
I can't belive he actully left!
Feb 27, 2023 3:55 PM

Dec 2013
Interesting conversation within the world of One For All. It was actually surprisingly lucky that Midoriya wasn't born with a quirk.

Time for Midorya to go full dark hero mode!
Mar 7, 2023 2:51 AM
Nov 2021
YES EMO DEKU OR RIZZUKU HIMDORIYA IS HERE
Mar 15, 2023 3:56 PM
May 2020
Such a good meeting of all nine wielders of ONE for ALL.
The top three heroes are trying their best to confront the press about what happened, but I feel they could have worded it a lot better.
Mar 26, 2023 7:45 PM

Nov 2017
Luckily, as an NPC/side character, Deku will blend into the landscape very well as a lost teen looking for help with bedraggled rags on. So him jeopardizing one for all before unknown forces isn't a big deal. He's never stood out or been a real character since the 1st season, so this is a great strategy. Leave it to dark cave Deku-bat!

Hope Hawks gets shanked in the back by Toga. Live by the sword, die by the sword. So cowardly to pre-emptively murder somebody as the hero, that goes against all hero codes. I'm not sure how Twice could've possibly made things much worse. An unacceptable action for which he should be censured and arrested. 

Instead, they literally just apologize on TV. Hawks and Endeavor have a lot of work to do to ever get into good graces with the public again. 
Mar 26, 2023 11:17 PM
May 2017
they rub it in again
he wants to save him
i get it
but the weird way in which nana asks aka tests him LOL
that was so obvious yet so forced
and the dullards sitting around just went so jedi 
just smiling tearing and rejoicing to the saviour theyve landed inside
and she goes yes it was a test we apologise and then cries 
she just negates her whole career and lifetime and her sons suffering over a city destroyer
i get it she is agreeing she made wrong choice and people are hurt now and that kids hatred was fostererd by a demon lord
i see it but only see not yet or ever agree in hell with it
Mar 30, 2023 11:52 AM
Nov 2021
im i crazy?... i like this lmao
Apr 2, 2023 4:43 AM
Dec 2022
Deku learns about his powers and origins from the past wielders of which there is 7. The battle against Dabi and the villains slowly taking shape. Deku leaves U.A. to protect his classmates.
Apr 5, 2023 5:18 AM

Mar 2015
Deku's gonna be on his own from now on..
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Apr 8, 2023 12:14 PM

Mar 2017
Oooh and with the heroes standing to rise again, Deku deciding to take on the burden himself and previous users of OFA coming together we reach the final phase of the manga!

I’ll be gutted when BNHA ends up it feels like it’s coming to it’s natural end (especially in the manga)
Apr 11, 2023 4:15 AM
Apr 2023
Its too fast for me
I wanr to see more of the media and other citizion life change after the battle
Apr 29, 2023 8:28 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Conclusion. Deku still wanna save bozzo, Tomura, eh? Very well, appreciate your fair sentiment, Deku.

Soo its really shorten the lifespan, huh? The Danger Sense if you can use it right can be a good way to dodge all the danger and receive less damage since OfA itself kinda be a destructible power sometimes. So you sure need to preserve some power and save some good shit behind, then do the power of surprise too with those sense, okay, Deku?

I like how the other two unknown OfA users behind the meeting table had no intention to face Deku on to whatever reason they have that time. Wondering what's going on inside their conciousness to the point even the first wielder need to ask them to help for real. Found it a pretty funny moment, and too bad its cut out without knowing what kind of help those two have for Deku, if any.

As for the aftermath of this episode also have a mixed feelings. Three top heroes face the public sentiment with no hesitation. But Deku left the school? No way Bakugou let it happen, right?
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 29, 2023 8:00 PM
Jun 2019
And thus the dark Deku arc begins. We're in for a ride, at least until...
Graduated High School in May of 2022. Summer vacation has finally arrived. I have once again regained the power of a new anime fan, being able to watch multiple anime episodes in a day. Time to binge-watch every single anime I can into the night until college arrives. SADGE. SUPER SADGE... College has begun as of Monday, August 30, 2022, so you won't be seeing me much around these parks. See you on weekends, I guess... School me is back. Sigh! I'll at least try for one anime a day with all this course load.
Jun 15, 2023 12:31 AM

Oct 2019
A very emotional episode. It looks like the next season is going to be the last, completing the story. I wonder if Bakugo will go after Midoriya..
Jul 6, 2023 11:33 AM

Feb 2019
Is this really the end? Surely not.

Endeavors speech was great, but I still think the public are sticking their noses where they shouldn't. And Ochaco's concern for Deku was really touching. I swear, if they don't kiss by the end of the series, there's gonna be problems.
I am not a weeb, I simply enjoy 2D girls
Jul 8, 2023 12:16 PM
Jan 2021
pixars inside out, deku version
Aug 19, 2023 3:07 PM
Feb 2016
“The final act begins” omg?????!!
Nov 14, 2023 5:37 PM

Dec 2012
Damn, this was so emotional. Deku's answer to his predecessors had me weeping with All Might. Saving the irredeemable is one of my favorite themes that anime consistently brings the best out of. It's definitely the harder and more heroic path to take.
Dec 15, 2023 2:41 AM

Apr 2013
"One for All" isn't meant for killing... oh really and how did that idea turn out? If All Might had killed All for One, they wouldn't be in that mess where lot of innocent people died.
Apr 19, 1:45 PM
Aug 2018
Things are getting crazier in this anime! I can't wait to see how things escalate now that things are changing so much!
May 2, 3:27 PM

Mar 2013
The dream segment of MC was emotional.
I'm curious to know what other powers he's gonna get.

I didn't expect MC to reveal his secret to his classmates. No matter how much he trusts them, that is risky.
May 21, 4:41 AM
Jun 2016
Damn...didn't excpet Deku to leave U.A but it is for a reason to protect everyone else. That was sad even in Dekus dreams Deku said One for All is for protection not for destroying other...damn..
Aug 11, 11:34 PM

Jul 2008
Finally we see all the vestiges, and Deku leaves UA and I get why. There are no good options right now.
Sep 21, 2:26 PM
Apr 2023
Another really sick episode with a very deep dive into All For One which is something I’ve wanted for a very long while. And I’m pretty sure this is the start of Evil Deku arc which I’ve been told is really really good.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 1, 2022

423 by SarahxLevi »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2022

349 by Flynnit »»
Oct 10, 1:09 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 21, 2023

135 by LastLuminescence »»
Oct 1, 10:12 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2023

271 by ToTheGyz »»
Sep 28, 12:13 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2023

227 by ToTheGyz »»
Sep 28, 11:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.