Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sound! Euphonium (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 9, 1:28 AM

Dec 2021
Best girl Kaori is here to save the day.

After the recent audition, dissatisfaction among the club members began to surface regarding the system of changing the performance members for each competition. Although Kumiko and Shuichi tried to calm everyone down, the rift that had formed couldn’t be fully mended, and the club's atmosphere remained tense leading up to the Kansai competition. To make matters worse, a heated argument between Reina and Shuichi broke out, causing friction between Kumiko and Reina as well.

Welp, at least one good thing about Taki is that he doesn't really raise his voice, so the whole situation didn't feel too awkward. Someone who does raise their voice is Reina and Shuichi, CLEARLY. Anyways, if there's one good thing to come out of this, it's that it finally gave Kumiko and Reina a chance to have a good girl-to-girl talk for once. Ofc, this would lead to Kumiko trying to visit good ol' Asuka. Great to see her again. As per tradition, she gave Kumiko the push to keep going and, ofc, lifted the band's spirits, just like Asuka would have done.

How much Kumiko has grown since we first saw her enter this school. Kitauji, fight!

Jun 9, 1:28 AM

May 2020
At this point it should be crystal clear that Taki could care less about what these kids think about him. He’s result oriented and that’s fine, but at least he isn’t screaming about his intentions to the world with a mic.. the way Reina is doing. Drama has already gone overboard, and to make it worse, Reina’s acting like a jerk to all her bandmates just because they’ve obvious confusions about Taki’s way of doing things. Oh man, is she acting insufferable?

I was very irritated over Mayu, but Reina’s presence in the past couple of episodes have made the entire Mayu fiasco look modest, sigh. Though yeah, like it has been a tradition in this series, Kumiko in a state of confusion does go and meet only one person every time, and that is Asuka. She might have changed her looks(a bit), but hey she could still give the advice. Not sure if it can save the overstayed welcome of this unneeded drama, but anyway, at least the event is happening… finally, and Kumiko kind of redeemed herself after too after however confused and indecisive she looked the entire season.
Jun 9, 1:49 AM

May 2021
Reina's acting pretty annoying these past couple episodes, this whole drama has overstayed its welcome but with Asuka back and Kumiko set on improving things, we can expect it all to resolve soon.
Jun 9, 2:10 AM

Nov 2010
What the club leader said in front of all the members would have been not what they really wanted to hear. It's an excuse for those who worry about the bad atmosphere of the club coming from audition style. But the basic problem is coming from the selection criteria, as she admitted at the beginning of the episode; "why was I not selected?"
Jun 9, 3:19 AM

Oct 2017
Always great to have Asuka senpai.
Jun 9, 3:26 AM

Feb 2019
Yea kinda figured with that new key visual they dropped yesterday that angst levels would be turnt up to the max and honestly I’m enjoying it. I think this is great for Hibike and keeps things interesting. Reina and Shuichi having blow up is exactly the type of drama I’m looking for lol. Gimme all that teenager drama!

Reina has been a massive asshole these last two episodes because of her love for Taki sensei. No one is just gonna blindly follow him anymore besides her especially when the first years haven’t seen the results that they had last year. I get that he doesn’t wanna seem weak or indecisive in front of the students, but I still think he could’ve communicated a lot better with the club members who weren’t selected. Maybe some constructive feedback or areas to improve? I was hoping Kumiko would’ve straight up asked without thinking why he picked Mayu for the soli, sadly not.

Actually surprised to see Kumiko and Reina on speaking terms so quickly after Reina called Kumiko a failed president.. guess these girls heal like wolverine lmao. Scene by the river was beautiful, and Reina actually made a good point. The people who weren’t chosen are only gonna be satisfied if they’re chosen. Buut at the same time, I’d feel a lot better knowing what I need to improve on. Whether it’s my rhythm, timing, endurance etc. when you just get rejected and not told what the issue is it lets you get trapped in your mind. As someone who’s had many grad school rejections, I can really empathise with these kids.

As always, who can you turn into when there’s trouble at Kitauji? Asuka senpai! Kyoani definitely cooked with her design today too. Wow she was gorgeous but now she’s divine.. nice fanservice too. Pretty sure according to the spin off LN she and Kaori are together too, right? Her thinking that Reina and Kumiko had a lover’s quarrel is so funny because even characters in the story getting Yuri baited 😂

That aside, even after leaving the school she’s still the steadying hand that can help guide things back to order. Her advice was really able to help Kumiko get her focus back and smooth things over at the end of the episode. Her speech to the club gave me goosebumps. What’s done is done the executives apologised and explained why they went with the audition method and now it’s time to move forward, as a unit. Kitauji fight!

Really sucks there’s only a few episodes left I really want some anime original stuff after 😭
Marinate1016Jun 9, 2:25 PM
Jun 9, 3:46 AM

Nov 2023
The club member's problem finally solved. ^_^

Kumiko's iconic running once again we get to witness it.

Good luck to you all, do well in Kansai.

Mayu chan is gonna carry this team I guess.
PinoffinJun 9, 4:46 AM
I need somebody who can love me at my worst
No, I'm not perfect, but I hope you see my worth
'Cause it's only you, nobody new, I put you first
And for you, girl, I swear I'll do the worst

If you stay forever, let me hold your hand
I can fill those places in your heart no else can
Let me show you love, oh, I don't pretend, yeah
I'll be right here, baby, you know I'll sink or swim
Jun 9, 3:59 AM

Jul 2017
Did they skip through the performance given the glimpse of the post-credits scene there with the clapping after their performance and the club's tired expressions after? If that's the case, once again this show really removed a performance they should have shown, especially to showcase the soli performance from Mayu to see how she stands out well performance-wise as well as removing the growth in performance-levels once again. I'm not quite sure if more will be shown next episode but if they truly did remove that part, like they've done in the past with some performances, it's removing the most promising positive bits once again from this series when more is needed.

I'd rather take that than all the drama that's been absolutely frustrating to watch this season like the second one. More to do with Reina once again as it feels like season 1 all over again at times with Reina and her absolute loyalty to everything Taki being in conflict with everyone else in the club (especially the first years who already felt threatened and scared by her), and that conflict leaks out to Reina and Shuuichi's arguments too in school and once again, another little argument with Kumiko. Was at least nice seeing some older faces once again to take a breather from the dull cast this show has this season with Kumiko asking for advice from Asuka (and Kaori, her flatmate). After speaking with them, she did gain the courage to be a real president and speak her mind to bring the club together at the last moment. Drama just hasn't hit whatsoever for me this season as the kind of stuff really does feel like replaying parts of season 1 and season 2 that sucked and bringing them to this one and it's made it a really poor watch as a whole.

Once again, hope the post-credits scene isn't really the true signal to the end of the performance since this whole conflict with Mayu being the soli and the performance she displays that has Taki justified in selecting her, would be absolutely wasted. Can only wait till next week to see what happens there.
Jun 9, 4:01 AM

Mar 2008
Ah Asuka, you're a breath of fresh air. Thank you for setting Kumiko straight. She needed those harsh words to get the motivation to speak her mind. Kumiko's pep talk really helped ease the tension. So glad things are looking up.
Jun 9, 4:04 AM

Apr 2010
Was nice to see Asuka again and she was straight to the point which was nice and seemed to help out.
The drama in this episode was nice now the questions is how will the perform and will they achieve what they want to achieve.
The only thing i wonder about is Mayu why was she holding her instrument like that during the speech?
Jun 9, 4:06 AM

Mar 2024
About goddamn time she got her act together. Ganbare, Kumiko!
Jun 9, 4:19 AM

Mar 2023
That was great. Considering how many series tried their hand at a drama episode this week, this was so much better. "Kitauji, fight!"
watsymJun 9, 4:31 AM
Jun 9, 4:21 AM
Jul 2022
Less orchester screentime, more drama screentime indeed. I truly love eupho but this season lacks in this part i think, and only 3 ep's left :(
Jun 9, 4:24 AM

May 2015
Reply to Pinoffin
The club member's problem finally solved. ^_^

Kumiko's iconic running once again we get to witness it.

Good luck to you all, do well in Kansai.

Mayu chan is gonna carry this team I guess.
@Pinoffin did you seriously just copy paste the official X feed post and try to pass it off as your own? Talk about pathetic
Jun 9, 4:35 AM

Sep 2010
Wow! With how tense it had gotten during practice, seeing Asuka and Kaori was refreshing. Asuka gave Kumiko the push she needed!

Go, Kumiko! (Tomoyo Kurosawa delivering as always.) She got through to the club. And it looks like the performance was a success in the end.

Interesting how Mayu's expression was intentionally hidden after Kumiko's speech.

"to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world." -a magnet
Jun 9, 4:37 AM
Feb 2022
Kumiko, who was suffering from suppressing her opinions in an effort to be wise, was saved not by the inexperienced coach Taki or his follower Reina, but by the great charismatic figure who had once been a member. The best episode.
Jun 9, 4:44 AM

Jul 2012
Well last couple episodes were painful watching Kumiko struggling, but it lead to a great speech.
I think most of us really like Kumiko, i also like Reina and her quirks as well as their relationship in general. But in this drama segment they drew her like she was trying to ruin all as best as she can. Really hope she has to say something later.
This anime is about euphonium, all the euphonium players are the driving forces in the story.
So happy to see Asuka again, or who was that new beauty that didn't change a bit ...
Natsuki always was trying to help whoever need help and Kanade (being sometimes annoying) trying to do something behind the scenes.
Waiting for 3rd audition and Kuroe to change somehow and their face to face with Kumiko.
Jun 9, 4:49 AM

Mar 2021
Always awesome to see best girl Asuka and to see her help Kumiko find her voice and be more assertive.
Jun 9, 4:57 AM
Mar 2020
So what I'm getting from this ep is that the only group of people that really want to win the gold are the Execs only and the rest want to just take it kinda easy.

I can't blame Taki-sensei and Reina, you dude and dudettes want to win the national comp? They will take you. Otherwise, if you want to take it easy then don't raise your goddamn hands up when being asked about that year's goal should be. Step the f up like Aoi during the 1st season if you not feeling confident.

Kumiko is also being a bad character this season, Reina and Taki-sensei are understandable for being on the edge.

And at first, I find that Mayu is irritating but her attitude proven to be true, her considerate attitude is now getting more make sense because Kitauji is doing a sloppy job at maintaining their attitude. I think her considerate attitude is still overkill but I'm no longer hate her.

In my opinion, if you want that gold then just follow your instructor because Taki-sensei doesn't give a damn about your feelings.
Jun 9, 5:10 AM

May 2015
@Pinoffin its from X because I just read it on the official X account word for word. So let me get this straight, rather than watching the episode THEN commenting. You plagiarize the official site, post it, then go back and edit it for reasons? Makes perfect sense
Jun 9, 5:19 AM

Jan 2021
Beautiful episode!! I'm a bit conflicted, as this is probably my favorite episode of the series thus far, but it's fair to say the conflict resolution felt a bit rushed. Kumiko gave a speech and that's it? So Reina was right? Not that I didn't agree with her, but a two-cour season would have let things breathe and flow much more naturally. I think Mayu is still on edge, the framing after Kumiko's speech showed as much. Looking back on it, I hope they don't rush things further by wrapping everything up in 3 episodes.
Jun 9, 5:19 AM
Level 6 esper

May 2021
Crazy good emotional speech from kumiko.
Kyoto animation is one of the best Studios of all time.
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Jun 9, 5:27 AM

Aug 2020
Amazing episode. Being honest and speaking about their dissatisfactions is the best outcome. Reina and Kumiko certainly want the best result in the Nationals, and it was refreshing to see both and Shuuichi being honest with the class. Taki-sensei couldn't show hesitation, so they surely did a great work there. Kaori and Asuka helped more than they realize; seeing a situation through the lens of the senpai proved to be the best option.

Jun 9, 5:28 AM

Jan 2016
Kumiko finally letting everything out scene was fire. For 2 years she always spoke whatever was on her mind and I liked her for it, but this year she was kinda pissing me off holding everything. Glad to have her back.

I love Kurosawa Tomoyo acting skills, the way she puts all her emotions on the characters are insane.
Jun 9, 5:28 AM

Jul 2021
What's the difference between this season and K-on now? lol they both have hardly any performance scenes, but with K-on, they have cake, and this has just been melodrama. they even skipped the performance scene at the end crazy.
Jun 9, 5:55 AM
Mar 2015
Our gril stood up and took responsibility for the auditions
Jun 9, 6:25 AM
May 2023
Kumiko’s speech at the end had me in tears;-;
Jun 9, 6:36 AM
Apr 2021
Wow this is the best episode of season 3 so far I remember! Glad to see Kaori and Asuka senpai again...
I love the visual when Kumiko on the train, Kumiko talk with reina and Kumiko run after visiting Asuka's apartment

Kumiko's speech in the last minutes very emosional and raise the spirit of Kitauji!

I know Kyoto Animation save the performance scene for the National stage.

Come on 3 episodes left!
rahezJun 9, 6:39 AM
Jun 9, 7:04 AM

Jul 2011
All is fine now, but at any moment the Reina's thing for Taki-sensei can come up again.

See Asuka again, brought some sort of happiness to my heart.
Jun 9, 7:51 AM

Nov 2019
This episode was quite good for a number of reasons. Getting to see Asuka and Kaori is always a plus. The running scene of Kumiko was a nice call back to the earlier scene from the 1st season.

Reina has been very abrasive and wrong in her thinking I would say. As a musician, other people need to understand the reasons for doing things. You can't just order people to do XYZ and expect blind obedience. You have to understand why you are doing things the way you are. Performances will suffer otherwise and no one will enjoy them.

Jun 9, 8:00 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
sexy ass Asuka and Kaori final appear again 😍😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰🥰
Jun 9, 8:11 AM
Sep 2022
Definitely the best episode of Hibike Euphonium S3! Kurosawa Tomoyo is actually nailed with her Kumiko's performance. It was so good that it even made me cry. Bravo, KyoAni 👏
Jun 9, 8:42 AM
Oct 2020
You know now a days I mostly watch everything on 2x speed but for this I don't realize I'm on 1x speed until the end.

I'm really glad Kumiko got to see Asuka and Kaori again. Idk how old Kaori is but maybe like 19/20? or 18 still? Idk either way she's got that MILF look down. She looks fine to say the least. Of course Asuka is also gorgeous. I'm also excited to see Purple hair Asuka.

Ok enough thristing, I'm really glad Kumiko was able to speak her mind in front of everyone. That's a hard thing most people can't do especially me. Public speaking is scary. They managed to do their best I believe in the competition which is great. I really wish these episodes were longer so we could get more and also listen to them play.
Jun 9, 9:02 AM

Dec 2012
Peak KyoAni is just a song away.
Jun 9, 9:27 AM
Aug 2020
another great episode with so many emotions, i really love this one!!!
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Jun 9, 9:46 AM
Nov 2017
Wil they ever play music in this anime? I swear we've had like nothing compared to the other seasons
Jun 9, 9:57 AM

Mar 2022
I loved the episode! The conflict felt almost inevitable. Although likely biased towards Taki sensei like always, I can't disagree with the point she made. Being accommodative now will cause other problems and encourage more disputes like she said. Though sadly she's just not the right person to convince others and solve the issue, but I still like that about her always being true to herself.

Annnnnd, Kumiko proves why she's the one fit to be the president with her heartfelt speech, conveying that she too is troubled, but seek to win the competition above all else. It was the perfect speech that spoke to everybody's heart, regaining their focus and motivation on their goal. You love to see it!
Jun 9, 10:06 AM

May 2015
Reply to YuushaNi
Wil they ever play music in this anime? I swear we've had like nothing compared to the other seasons
@YuushaNi S2 had less music than S1, and both Our Promise and Ensemble Contest hardly had any. Time constraints are a thing.
Jun 9, 10:17 AM

Mar 2020
Kumiko shows why she's the president, with those fighting words, from the heart...

The tension is still at an all time high in the band, understandably so, and with the Kansai Competition just around the corner, Kumiko felt backed into a corner. There's no shame in asking for some advice, and that's where Asuka steps in. She doesn't sympathize with her, doesn't tell her things will just be okay, but tells her the reality of the situation. That's the push Kumiko needed to lock in and get the band to play the best they could, and it looks like they did! That speech was amazing, and I felt emotional hearing that brilliant voice acting with Tomoyo Kurosawa, who has done such a great job voicing Kumiko throughout this entire series.

I understand the frustration with the lack of performances, but this season isn't about instant gratification in that sense. It's about Kumiko's growth in a seat of responsibility. It's about relishing the fruits of one's labor. It's about the spirit of band conflict, and how people can push through despite adversity. We all know we're in for a grand performance at the end, so be patient, because the band is about to understand what hard work and improvement can bring. Keep fighting!
Jun 9, 10:18 AM
Jul 2020
Ahhh they keep skipping performances, I guess we'll only get to see the finals (if they get there). It also felt really good to hear someone finally yell at Reina, like she's so childish and gets mad at everyone who doesn't agree with her, just a terrible person to be around. But she was also reading a study abroad program??? I thought the music school she wanted to go to was in Japan.

Besides that, nice to see senpais again, although Asuka is brash as always
DarkVoyagerxJun 9, 11:40 AM
Jun 9, 10:25 AM

May 2019
Finally all the pent up uneasiness feelings were released. All previous episodes really built up for this very moment where Kumiko releasing her greatest strength. To lead and move people. She could finally figuring out how to solve the internal band issue with the help of Asuka and Kaori's clue. Being selfish and openly speak out her thoughts in front of the band so all members wouldn't have any doubts regardless of the audition results since all of them only have one goal to win gold. Reina is truly a great friend for not being helpful and supportive in the situation and throwing all shades to Kumiko. Asuka becomes dangerously gorgeous ever since engaged with Kaori. Asuka was right that Taki sensei being real quiet with this drama to not show any hesitation in his decision regarding the audition. But the rest of the members just need closure or explanation from the result. And Kumiko is the only one that can get through to them just like how she could get through Asuka too. The correlation is too real but it feels good that Kumiko could speak upfront and being real with her thoughts. Kumiko the GOAT is back. Too bad we don't get to see their performance after all the damn beef.

Jun 9, 10:29 AM

Jul 2016
Hey guys it turns out Asuka without glasses is the second greatest waifu of all time just behind Asuka with glasses.

The running scene is a really nice call-back to episode 12 of season 1. RIP Yoshiji Kigami.

I like what happened in this episode. Asuka calling out Kumiko that she is only looking for closure for what's happening in the club without actually fully committing to what she believed in was refreshing. The drama that was built up over the past few episodes was washed away in a positive wave of encouragement. Turns out the drama and discontent that the band had was rooted in their fear of not being good enough to make it past the next stage. Reina is right in saying that the band needed to have more trust in Taki sensei's decisions but she does need to tone it down on the self-projection. And I don't see people complaining about the results because they wanted to benefit themselves like she said heck I'm seeing the opposite like with Kanade.

I'm glad Kumiko is able to take charge and verbally communicate to the band what Reina, Shuichi and herself wanted from their decision to change the audition process which brought their spirits up. Kyoani showed us that not everyone in the club was dissatisfied with the audition results (like Tsubame when she confided with Mayu she's glad Taki was not picking favourites) and there must be a spectrum across the band on the attitude towards the audition process. Kumiko simply needed to get everyone on the same page and trust that everyone was still working wholeheartedly towards the same goals.

Kurosawa Tomoyo showing her range with that impassioned speech at the end. Damn she's good.

Three more episodes to go...

EDIT: the eyecatch showing the euph section has both Mayu and Kumiko holding the instrument even though only the section leader holds it in all the other eyecatches. Nice detail.
raisin-kunJun 9, 11:13 AM
Jun 9, 11:21 AM
Mar 2018
Yet again, we got a heavy, but grounded episode. I could really feel Kumiko's anguish; it was almost too much to bear, at times, but I'm glad she had her mentors there to help her. Asuka is tough, but she's clear-headed and sees things as they are.

Kumiko's speech was great!
Jun 9, 11:31 AM
Jan 2024
They recreate Kumiko iconic running scene IT'S JUST SO PEAK
Our two beloved senpais are back, It feels like I was the one who reunited with them . Asuka is extraordinarily gorgeous as usual, but I can't take my eyes off from Kaori housewife look ngl
Anywayy I'm glad to see Kumiko finally letting out her thoughts, it's painful to see her always hold back
The band actually just need to have a honest chitchat but it seems they always prefer to did little drama first drama

Kumiko truly shows why she is the president for solo carrying the band conflict this time
Jun 9, 11:53 AM

Feb 2014
The tension did hit its peak, even to the point of Reina and Shuichi having a shouting match where everyone can hear them, which doesn't paint a good picture of harmony of the club. While I have disliked Reina's attitude over the past few episodes, you can't deny that her point towards Kumiko during their talk by the river was spot on.

With Mukimo at breaking point, I'm glad that she chose to get advice from Kaori and Asuka. Both of them look beautiful and I enjoyed seeing how Asuka was so giddy with excitement upon seeing Kumiko visiting her and Kaori for advice. As for the advice itself, Asuka didn't hold back any verbal punches and unleashed her thoughts towards Kumiko. Harsh at times, sure, but it was exactly the thing that Kumiko needed to hear. She has lost her way recently with the audition drama, but with Asuka's brutal honestly and Kaori's own additional advice, Kumiko has now got the same mindset back that helped her sort out both Asuka and Kanade's issues in the past respectively. I love the throwback to Kumiko running through the neighbourhood and bridge, similar to the first season. =)

It was her speech towards the whole club at the regional competition that showcases why Kumiko is such an amazing character. Her heartfelt, unfiltered speech, where she voices her own concerns and shortcomings, but her vow of commitment to the system that she believes will finally win their club the ultimate goal of gold at the nationals was truly inspirational and beautiful. She has own imperfections, but this scene overall sums up as to why she's the president of this club as well as being the perfect person to end the tension that had gone on for long enough.

The performance itself, unsurprisingly, got skipped, which is a shame, but with the episode run that we have left, it was to be expected. Here's hoping that Kitauji make it to the nationals and if they do, I'm certain that KyoAni will go all out on a performance that'll be memorable.
Jun 9, 12:22 PM
Apr 2024
Reply to Cestlavie_
What's the difference between this season and K-on now? lol they both have hardly any performance scenes, but with K-on, they have cake, and this has just been melodrama. they even skipped the performance scene at the end crazy.
@Cestlavie_ really? Don't you see the difference? K-on! plotless, there's no character development, the dialogues are empty and don't move anyone anywhere. Should I continue?
Jun 9, 1:06 PM

Jul 2021
LornMalvo said:
@Cestlavie_ really? Don't you see the difference? K-on! plotless, there's no character development, the dialogues are empty and don't move anyone anywhere. Should I continue?

My point is that this season has been more drama focused than actual music, we've not heard them perform once, so I was comparing it to K-on, which has a similar problem
Jun 9, 1:40 PM

Jan 2022
My musicians push forward!

My musicians scream!

My musicians fight!
Jun 9, 2:10 PM

Aug 2022
I love how all the girls who graduated look really mature now, particularly kaori and Asuka, but even Natsuki and Yuuko look more mature.

Of course we needed an unnecessarily intense scene of Kumiko running. I love it though it’s animated very well.

I love Kumiko so much, especially with that speech at the end
Phantom_373Jun 9, 2:23 PM
Jun 9, 2:45 PM

Jul 2021
raisin-kun said:
The running scene is a really nice call-back to episode 12 of season 1.

One of my favorite moments in the entire series. "I want to be better..."

While it didn't hit me as hard this time, it was wonderful to see Kumiko taking off again now that her desires and her goal are clear, this time as club president.

raisin-kun said:
Kurosawa Tomoyo showing her range with that impassioned speech at the end. Damn she's good.

That bridge scene in Season 1 was also when I decided to look up who was voicing Kumiko. Her voice acting during this episode's speech was just as amazing and got me tearing up. It feels like she's bracing herself to sound strong and resolute, but her voice is cracking from her pent-up emotions and nerves. It's a struggle to squeeze out the words from her chest, but they absolutely need to be said, and she wants to reach and empower her bandmates. Love this character and the voice actor.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hibike! Euphonium 3 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

DarkHumor04 - Jun 30

204 by defaulticus »»
Oct 14, 12:20 AM

Poll: » Hibike! Euphonium 3 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

IzanaSolos - Jun 23

340 by Joshhhp »»
Oct 10, 1:51 PM

Poll: » Hibike! Euphonium 3 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Jun 16

90 by Joshhhp »»
Oct 10, 1:38 PM

Poll: » Hibike! Euphonium 3 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Jun 2

112 by Joshhhp »»
Oct 10, 1:18 PM

» About this season

TEMPEST_1 - Sep 30

6 by TEMPEST_1 »»
Sep 30, 10:53 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.