Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 16, 2020 8:23 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol, the danger container.

Of course when it comes to school festivals, they had to add maid outfits because why not. Man, this show is running low on ideas now but it's almost over with just one more episode left. Btw, I think that Lion looks like it went Super Saiyan lol..
Stark700Mar 16, 2020 9:51 AM
Mar 16, 2020 10:05 AM
Feb 2020
King going Super Saiyan was the highlight of the episode. I couldn’t stand Jin being a degenerate. Still a solid episode though.
Mar 16, 2020 10:11 AM

Aug 2012
Those tigers got what they deserved, Miyubi put alot of work into pouring the cups of tea!
Mar 16, 2020 10:23 AM

Feb 2016
Lol those rabbits

I somewhat expected the extinct species to have that kind of personalities
King went ssj and grew his mane back

Was that a mammoth on the end?
Mar 16, 2020 11:29 AM
May 2018
"first-hand experience milking a holstein"

Sign me up
Mar 16, 2020 11:31 AM

Jul 2013
King going SSJ on the Barbary Lion after he dared to hurt Shiho was the highlight of the episode.
Also, for how collected he appears, Jin sure has a wild imagination.

Surprised to see the Group EX had an Andrewsarchus among them, I think this is the first portrayal of the species since Walking with Beasts back in 2001. Weirdly enough, it seems they portrayed him as a mesonychid instead of as an artiodactyl (like it is considered nowadays). Still cool with it, even if he's out of place in the group (the Andrewsarchus went extinct long before humans appeared) and his only role was to get rekted by Ranka's big sis.

One episode left. I'm going to miss this show. Thankfully there is an special episode coming.

Oh, nice to see best girl made a cameo.
Mar 16, 2020 11:46 AM

Apr 2012
Damn a lot happened this episode 5/5 or 10/10
Kin kun to the rescue and going Super Saiyan lvl 3.
Yukari's face while cooking was disturbing and those rabbits... making an effort to contribute 🐰 = 💩
Jin's imagination of how Ann and Hitomi fighting was really something... 🌮 + 🌮 = 🌈🌈🌈
Poor Yena getting a beating and stabbed damn...
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Mar 16, 2020 11:58 AM

Jan 2014
Hitomi getting her own harem lmao.

The episode went as you'd expect honestly. Though wonder if the boss will get the same luck and be knocked down in a comedic or sweetheart fashion.
Mar 16, 2020 12:36 PM

Apr 2015
The misunderstanding between Jin & An continues! Jin's imagination went a bit wild there!

King going super saiyan!! That was great!

Mar 16, 2020 12:39 PM

May 2018
Ya know for Ann's mission to make the humans extinct, is something that she should just forget about since that chibi wolf is already doing it and not to mention Yena forming a yuri relationship with Hitomi was already been in the works....DANG I wanna a Hitomi X Jin ending!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so them Extinct Species alliance have appeared , maybe they should include them teacher at Seton since they're also of the extinct kind......
Mar 16, 2020 12:44 PM

Sep 2018
King was great this episode. I am surprised the episode ended on a cliffhanger.
Mar 16, 2020 12:51 PM

Jul 2015
Satomi Arai gets quite a lot roles this year. I like that. Totally underrated VA.

Mar 16, 2020 1:07 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
All the girls in maid outfits, my day is complete and perfect.
Mar 16, 2020 1:08 PM

Jul 2014
Milking a cow girl? I can see this booth being very popular. But I have to wonder, how they thought they'd be allowed to? Wrong anime, girls xD.

I love An's reactions to Jin xD.

Yukari WTF. That face looks like it came out of a creepypasta.

I thought it was weird that she liked Yukari's food. What happened later was what I expected. RIP Ancient Dolphin.

That's a way to imagine a fight, I guess. Thanks, Jin! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)... DAMN!

Super saiyan Kin is back! The face of the extinct lion when he finds out he's not extinct lmao.

Final fight in the next episode and of course the girls will play cheerleaders in skimpy outfits and of course Hitomi is the queen of fanservice.

Twintails Miyubi is so adorable, she reminds me of Sylphy from Amagi Brilliant Park <3.
Mar 16, 2020 1:14 PM

Feb 2019
Illyricus said:
Oh, nice to see best girl made a cameo.

I totally agree. I am so glad we saw Bat Girl. Hopefully, another season will come and show her off.

Mar 16, 2020 1:22 PM
Sep 2018
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol, the danger container.

Of course when it comes to school festivals, they had to add maid outfits because why not. Man, this show is running low on ideas now but it's almost over with just one more episode left. Btw, I think that Lion looks like it went Super Saiyan lol..

tbh though, where it does use some cliches, what makes this series so good is how unapologetic it is about it xD
Mar 16, 2020 2:00 PM
Feb 2020
Also, Feryll sending the Andrewsarchus’s ass to the moon. I don’t just think Feryll being so damn big is only the result of Bergman’s rule. She may have grown up in Chernobyl lol.
Mar 16, 2020 2:18 PM

Aug 2013
Jin's imagination went wild lol. But thanks anyway. XD

Super Saiyan Kin! That was funny.

Mar 16, 2020 5:23 PM
Feb 2020
Also is nobody gonna point out how Yukari’s face in that one shot looked like the freggin Bigfoot from a goofy movie?
Mar 16, 2020 6:10 PM

Mar 2017
Jin continues to be the worst. As even the extinct species are nice.

Also Yena continues to be besto.
Mar 16, 2020 6:19 PM
Feb 2020
Noy_Telinu said:
Jin continues to be the worst. As even the extinct species are nice.

Well, the Barbary lion tried to kill him out of spite, until Jin said he wasn’t extinct. Other than that the Steller’s sea cow, Baiji girl, and even Anne to an extent were all friendly for the most part. But yes, Jin is still a speciesist asshole.
Mar 16, 2020 7:59 PM
Jan 2017
Seton Academy reaches the endgame with yet another fine episode! The school festival was an excellent display of comedy, as the extinct animals fail to cause any trouble. While An's personal conflict felt a bit predictable, it didn't really detract anything from the episode and I'm looking forward to see what happens next. This has been one of the finest shows of the season and I'll be sad to see it go, so I really hope it delivers a satisfying conclusion.
Mar 16, 2020 9:16 PM

Oct 2017
Not as funny as usual thou it was nice to see the girls in maid outfit. They looked really cute in them.
Mar 16, 2020 9:17 PM

Oct 2017
Not as funny as usual thou it was nice to see the girls in maid outfit. They looked really cute in them.
Mar 17, 2020 12:17 AM

May 2019
I genuinely laughed out loud when King went Super Saiyan lmao

I love this show

We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.
As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are.
That's what death is, don't you think?

------------------------------------
Itachi Uchiha
Mar 17, 2020 3:39 AM
Scrublord
Oct 2018
The VA of the Barbary lion sounded an awful lot like Chisaki from BNHA. Did anyone else have that thought? Either way, fricken love that voice.
Mar 17, 2020 4:44 AM

Jul 2017
Jin is just going Mad Max style for Hitomi, just as Anetani is scouring around Seton Academy. And with the Cooking Club, all is customary as is with the typical school festival. Good job Ranka for being the boss for good!

And off to a bad start for the extinct animals team as they bicker even for minor things in the animal kingdom supremacy, much less than trying to throw the Cooking Club out of whack. Yena coming to save Hitomi and King coming to save Jin and Shiho, Super Saiyan style.

The final fight of the series, next episode. It was mildly fun while it lasted.
Mar 17, 2020 4:51 AM

Feb 2017
Good to see that my complains about the selection of "extinct" species were used for comedy effect.

Also noticed the whole milk the cow thing in the first seconds of the episode paused it and tought to myself "wait all the females in this anime look like humans.." then I notice all the pink hearts and went "oh so they are doing that" but didn't think they'd show more of it till the naked rats pointed it out.

And the giraffes selling BL stuff was such a nice touch.
Mar 17, 2020 5:29 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Ok... so im just gonna assume shes a neanderthal or some shit, hence the spear and that the giant animal is a mammoth
Mar 17, 2020 7:41 AM
Jun 2019
CjStretch said:
The VA of the Barbary lion sounded an awful lot like Chisaki from BNHA. Did anyone else have that thought? Either way, fricken love that voice.

A lot of male animals are voiced by Chisaki.
Mar 17, 2020 9:21 AM

Jun 2013
Koalas are fucking weird man
Mar 17, 2020 11:27 AM

Jun 2015
Theres nothing more satisfying than a lion going super saiyan and regrowing his blonde spikey hair to protect those he cares about. Them feels. Impala girl might need to watch out when the dust settles though, as those lionesses might get a little wild and from what I remember there is a lot of them!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Mar 17, 2020 12:33 PM

Aug 2018
Jin is a man of culture for wanting yuri Homo sapiens x Homo neanderthalensis action. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I also liked the subtle hunt with Yangyang, the Bajii dolphin (Lipotes vexillifer) with her fan with the text "Cherish Our Rivers" on it.
Yeah, that's now a little too late I'm affraid.
Many more animal species will perish because of the destructive behaviour of humans. </3
Sorry, due to licensing limitations, this message is unavailable in your region.
Please come drink tea, eat cake and procrastinate at the Cute Girls Doing Cute Things Club. We have simulwatches! \o/
Mar 17, 2020 1:44 PM

Dec 2016
CjStretch said:

I was really surprised (in a good way) when I heard Kenjiro Tsuda voice. :D
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.106/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.185/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.104/? - weekly) | Machi and Oboro (Ch.13/? - biweekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.76/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Mar 17, 2020 4:45 PM

Feb 2011
A little disappointed we didn't get to see more of the Yena Anetani fight. Other than that though, it's all good.
Mar 17, 2020 5:57 PM
Dec 2018
Yena is the best character in the show, she's got some spirit. Love Miyubi as well.

More Hitomi than Jin this week, which was a nice change. Jin's not getting anywhere with this, is he?

Those koala dishes are just appalling.

Watched this show to waste a bit of time but it's turned out much better than i expected, really good fun.
Mar 17, 2020 7:25 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Lol. The festival put up so much fun in this episode. The cooking club doing a good thing afterall. After the sport tournament, this is the best scene including all of the member with their activity towards club. And then, Yena and An suddenly go to battling. Jun, you so late here. Fortunate for you King and his girlfriend come to save your ass. Lol. And you just throw Ranka to prevent all of those hate? Same on you Jun. And for the next episode summary, what Ranka can do to stop the An's boss? It seems last episode will be the last activity the group involved. I wonder what the end shall be?
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 17, 2020 11:58 PM

Nov 2016
Jin knows that the best couple for Hitomi is another girl uwu
Mar 19, 2020 10:55 PM

Nov 2012
Nieznajomy43 said:
CjStretch said:

I was really surprised (in a good way) when I heard Kenjiro Tsuda voice. :D

He voices many of the animals in this show lol
Mar 20, 2020 11:27 AM
Dec 2019
Really want to know what the heck is happening in their world. I mean what the Barbary Lion mean when he says that his own species is extinct? And what Hitomi means when she says she never seen a human? Are they living inside a bubble where people are conducting an experiment with half humans and half animals living together or something like that? Really mysterious.
Mar 22, 2020 1:28 AM

Oct 2019
Can't believe next episode is the last. Here's hoping for a season 2!
Mar 22, 2020 11:04 PM
Jan 2020
Lmao honestly still my fav guilty pleasure anime of this Season. Honestly surprised at how many people hate Jin, honestly he’s entertaining and his hatred for the animals honestly is good comedy. Also, Hitomi still a babe <3
Mar 23, 2020 6:49 AM

Sep 2019
So many people and characters like Hitomi.
personally... I don't get it.

Still, I'm surprised by Ranka's size compared to everyone else. Much more adorable... along with the M-ness of the Panda.

Good lord, they need to ban faecal-related cooking.

I also want to see Jin be trampled at least once... and once more for not learning King's name. What an ass to such a good friend.
"You know you've reached peak quality when a doujin is better than the actual source series." (Eg. To LOVE-Ru)

Just to list a couple of biases.
Likes: A good story, characters, writing, romance, a good plot twist or something that breaks expectations (In a good way), 'backstory' and justice.
Dislikes: Bad romance, too much fanservice, the harem genre, yuri, yaoi, and bad writing.

Mar 23, 2020 5:16 PM
Sep 2007
Anne Anetani carrying out her hidden agenda, whatever it is.

King the lion goes super saiyan again. Instant mane growth - just add anger.

- dat face... Yep, she wants to kill us. By food poisoning. No wonder that dolphin species went extinct. With no sense of smell (and possibly taste) they probably get poisoned very easly, unless they had vulture-like stomaches.

Yena's teeth stronger than Anne's spear... I know hyena's bite is strong, but breaking a friggin stone? OK...

A wild mammoth appears!

Mar 24, 2020 10:57 AM
Jul 2018
Jin go away by his instincts as a protagonist of generic harem lol
Mar 25, 2020 4:54 AM
Sep 2019
Hitomi is kinda rushing it with An O_O
Apr 15, 2020 9:05 PM

Jan 2013
As always, the best scene is the lion scene.
After all, probably none of them was extinct.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jun 29, 2020 10:46 AM

Jul 2015
King really went full Super Lion there

Hold on, Ranka can sense the complex emotions of humans?!? why didn't she notice Jin's hate for animals unless...?!?

Feb 14, 2021 10:02 PM

Apr 2020
The story continues on extincted animals trying to banish on humans, especially Jin and Hitomi. The story seems not deep enough. But I learn something about animal per eps. Just one more eps before it finished.

Jin still misundertanding An because he thinks she likes him. And Hitomi is chased by two girls, Yena and An. Getting yuri vibes here.

8/10 for this eps.
May 7, 2021 3:58 AM

Aug 2018
Oh Jin got a very wild imagination there xD
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Murenase! Seton Gakuen Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 10, 2020

84 by purplemoon_ »»
May 1, 10:27 PM

Poll: » Murenase! Seton Gakuen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2020

126 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 9, 2023 6:41 PM

Poll: » Murenase! Seton Gakuen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 6, 2020

162 by Daviljoe193 »»
Oct 22, 2023 11:02 PM

» any hype for this?

Kougeru - Dec 19, 2019

17 by Kougeru »»
Jul 9, 2023 10:44 AM

Poll: » Murenase! Seton Gakuen Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2020

70 by toralbabs »»
May 24, 2023 1:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.