Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jan 19, 2017 9:49 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Welp, Tsuneki definitely loves to eat. The teasing this episode was still pretty evident as I had expected.

Tsuneki didn't seem shy at all in her swimsuit. The funny part is, I think Kamita is the one that was really shy especially with his belly button fetish lol. The awkward moments aside, I thought the episode was kinda amusing. This arc has been surprisingly fun to watch, probably because I find Tsuneki's character chemistry with others to be straightforward entertaining with popcorn comedy.

Jan 19, 2017 1:44 PM
Dec 2016
still too little romance in Hikari's arc. Espesially when we compare it to amagami's Haruka, Tsukasa, Ai well even Rikhoko's arcs.
Jan 19, 2017 2:49 PM

Apr 2010
Well things are heading the right way but it's a shame the main has trouble taking the hints.
Hopefully he will find out next episode.
Also that bathing scene was brilliant especially when the teacher came in.
Jan 19, 2017 11:20 PM

Jan 2008
AYYYYY, KAMITA'S GOT SOME BALLS. "Hitting on" the teacher was fucking hilarious and was a great idea.

Also, Yoshida arguing with the teacher was funny as hell. She doesn't seem the type.
PanaruJan 19, 2017 11:28 PM
Jan 19, 2017 11:41 PM

Jan 2014
AYYYYYYYYYYYYYY POPPIN THAT BONER FOR KENDO GUY I SEE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

God I love this show <3
Jan 20, 2017 12:18 AM

Aug 2015
Well looks like someone lied in the last 2 minutes. But yeah a bit more romance would've been great. Overall the strongest episode of the arc so far, let's hope for a good climax.
Jan 20, 2017 12:34 AM

Apr 2012
She is not shy at all. This is very different from the stereotypical anime girls.
For anyone that has lived in Japan. Do girls there act like this or is she an exception. She acts more like an western girl, or at least the girls I know.
Jan 20, 2017 12:58 AM

Nov 2015
Him arguing with the teacher was funny.

Jan 20, 2017 1:10 AM

Dec 2014
This episode was awesome, Best episode till date.

Every episode makes me love Hikari more. <3 Nyan-ban-wa <3
Loved Hikari teasing Shouichi in their room, Not to mention all those shots of her on the bed. This is some good service man. XD

Hikari in her bikini is so much win. <3
Shouichi's belly button fetish is amusing, Also does he have a sole fetish as well? He was ogling quite a bit there. XD
What a way to chase out the teacher, That Boner. XD I was laughing so hard. XD

Hikari was adorable when she blushed after giving Shouichi a glimpse of her room.

Based on what happened at the end, I'm pretty sure that Hikari's friend tattled on her working just so she could get to Araki. That's sad.
Jan 20, 2017 2:36 AM

Aug 2008
Wow, this series sucks. I actually miss that pervy Junichi or whatever was his name. He had more character than both leads from this series put together... And girls were much better.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Jan 20, 2017 5:17 AM

Dec 2014
Tsuneki sure is conflicted.... I wonder how will their relationship developed...now they have returned to school
Jan 20, 2017 5:37 AM
Aug 2010
I'm really wondering how the romance will develop in the last episode, but I'm really enjoying the interaction between the characters.
Jan 20, 2017 5:44 AM
Mar 2016
In the end of episode, Shouichi feels "sabishi" after Tsuneki ignore him. But something great will come.
Jan 20, 2017 6:07 AM

Dec 2015
Amagami is so much better with their arc storytelling.
Jan 20, 2017 6:23 AM

Jan 2016
SimplyKairi said:
Amagami is so much better with their arc storytelling.

agreed, Amagami was much better than this show. next episode is the final for this Arc. now i wonder how will their romance will developed...
Jan 20, 2017 6:44 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
The first half of this episode was great but everything after they left the summer course thing made me sad :(

Alas, Hikari is still proving to be 10/10....Just wish that the MC will finally stop being clueless lol

Lelouch0202 said:
This episode was awesome, Best episode till date.

Every episode makes me love Hikari more. <3 Nyan-ban-wa <3
Loved Hikari teasing Shouichi in their room, Not to mention all those shots of her on the bed. This is some good service man. XD

Hikari in her bikini is so much win. <3
Shouichi's belly button fetish is amusing, Also does he have a sole fetish as well? He was ogling quite a bit there. XD
What a way to chase out the teacher, That Boner. XD I was laughing so hard. XD

Hikari was adorable when she blushed after giving Shouichi a glimpse of her room.

Based on what happened at the end, I'm pretty sure that Hikari's friend tattled on her working just so she could get to Araki. That's sad.
Now that I think about it, it does seem like it was that one girl that told on her
Jan 20, 2017 8:09 AM

Sep 2013
From my memory Amagami was so, so much better... lol.

The only funny scene was the dick under the towel and that's about it. Main character is pretty much a pussy... in Amagami the guy would be licking the girl's belly button or something. Also, they talk, talk, talk and... it doesn't even matter, because when they really need to talk and be honest they decide it's better just to create useless drama...
Jan 20, 2017 8:28 AM

May 2015
Sensei's misunderstanding in this episode, lmao.

Jan 20, 2017 9:28 AM

Jul 2014
Yeah, so far this is nowhere near as good as Amagami, not least because there's been virtually no romance in this route whatsoever, which is surprising for the first arc.
Jan 20, 2017 9:54 AM

Sep 2012
while they seem close, but i dont feel any romance at all. in amagami, you can tell how much they get close when it reached their part 3, but its already in part 3 in seiren but i still dont understand anything, at first i thought that tsuneki remind me of haruka, but she is definitely different.
Jan 20, 2017 9:57 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
I actually like that Hikari and Shouichi get so close together without really going in romance territory yet. I'm interested how the last episode of this arc will be handled though.
Jan 20, 2017 10:07 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
I may have to make room on my favorites for Tsuneki lol.... cause either her or Fuuka is best girl of the season

i also lost it at the part where the sensei walked in (pause)
Jan 20, 2017 10:36 AM

Feb 2016
In the intro who is Shouichi kissing?
Jan 20, 2017 11:13 AM

Aug 2015
This anime is trying too hard.Amagami was objectively better then this.I'm so sad because i had such a high hope for this series.
Jan 20, 2017 11:52 AM

Apr 2016
Man, Kamita really is a tool, how much hints does he need? I hope Tsuneki's route will end with some romance but it doesn't look like it. I really like Tsuneki's teasing, especially because Kamita can't handle it. Can't make up is Tsuneki really likes Kamita or if he is too deep in the friendzone though.

Kamita's boner chasing away the teacher was hilarious by the way.
Jan 20, 2017 12:06 PM

Oct 2014
Finally, next episode there will be plot
Too bad it will get butchered and resolved conveniently next episode.
Jan 20, 2017 12:31 PM

Sep 2015
The sunglasses dude isn't as tough as we thought lol. Ikuo likes Yoshida I guess, should I ship them? So far Tsuneki is the best girl, still waiting for the Tooru arc because she's a gamer if you seen the info.
Jan 20, 2017 1:00 PM
Jul 2013
It was a 'hot' episode more than romance. An episode which would give boner to many viewers not just the mc as it was portrayed( really well played there lel. Sunglass sensei running off like that)
Nice episode bt liked the prev one better.
Hope to see a gd finish to this arc
Jan 20, 2017 1:08 PM
Apr 2016
Foot fetish and navel fetish? Dude has good taste!!! Tsuneki has a hot body, so I don't blame him.
Jan 20, 2017 1:26 PM

Aug 2015
Tsuneki is seductive in her swimsuit, but she looks a little embarrassed.
We learn that Shoichi has other fetishisms.
Tsuneki seems to be in a huff with Shoichi because she feels betrayed. I guess the romance between the two will end at the next episode.

2.5/5
Jan 20, 2017 1:50 PM
Jul 2018
Sometimes the story hits well, and other times it misses, but overall its satifying.
It is bad to compare this anime with others.

Hm! waiting for the mc of this series to have a heartattack in next episode or perhaps at the end of this series.
Jan 20, 2017 2:44 PM

Jun 2015
The teasing was strong in this episode. It seems Tsuneki has two fetishes, feet and navel. Hikari looked gorgeous in her bikini. Tsuneki hitting on the teacher to make him go away was hilarious.
Jan 20, 2017 2:51 PM

Apr 2016
Antanaru said:
Wow, this series sucks. I actually miss that pervy Junichi or whatever was his name. He had more character than both leads from this series put together... And girls were much better.

I agree, the series is pretty trash. Kamita is a trash MC
Jan 20, 2017 3:03 PM

Sep 2016
People had 24 mins of boner.. It's not healthy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jan 20, 2017 3:19 PM

Dec 2016
Playing the Yaoi card in that situation, god that was so funny.
Jan 20, 2017 3:28 PM

Jun 2013
I really love Tsuneki's teasing. She started with the high temperature thing right after people said that she's here to flirt. She's not effected by everyone thinking of her as a slut bitch. She just ends up having fun with that. Tsuneki's playful, teasing side would be best complemented by someone who's not a loser like Kamita.

And it seems that Araki-senpai has been taken while Tsuneki was studying during summer vacations. Though it never really felt that much to me that Tsuneki had something for Araki-senpai. Or it could be just me. Anyway, we're reaching the climax for this girl and her stuff should end next week after which we'll move on to the next girl and I kinda doubt the new girl will be as fun as Tsuneki.

Also, that nekoing foot and belly button fetishist of an MC. It's kinda different with how they give things like this some weird focus. Kamita didn't stare at Tsuneki's boobs of all the things there to gawk at. He looked at her belly button. Kinda nice... I guess.
Jan 20, 2017 6:05 PM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
A nice episode with a bit of development. It is a fun series to watch but reminds me of eating popcorn. Not a lot to it once you are done......but still pleasant.
Jan 20, 2017 7:46 PM

Jan 2017
I agree with those who said it.. not enough romance.. I can't see them mutually falling in love..and the arc only has one more episode. Looking at the the preview, I would hate it if the romance started coz of a rebound.. that Tsuneki's friend got hold of Araki-senpai and she just needed someone close by to feel good about her life.

I kinda prefer Amagami more coz there're more 'other' character interactions other than the MC and heroine. Junichi would talk to Rihoko or Kaoru.. so we have some background before their arcs.. Good that Tsuneki's arc has more 'them' time but its just wasted on fanservice...nothing wrong with that .. *cough cough* but not much romance. I'm looking forward to the next heroine.
Jan 20, 2017 8:33 PM

Jun 2013
While the MC is incredibly bland! I just Love HER!!!!
Jan 20, 2017 9:29 PM

Jun 2013
Me: "Quit being a little bitch."
MC: "Nah, I think I'll keep being a little bitch."
Me: "All right, sweet man."
Jan 20, 2017 10:31 PM

Dec 2016
Well this show certainly keeps me interested at the least. I just really like Tsuneki and her teasing ways I guess. Shoichi is kinda dumb I guess, but I've seen worse MCs. (I am looking at you Yuu from Fuuka). Can't wait for more Tsuneki next weeek
Jan 20, 2017 11:14 PM

Sep 2015
Easily guessable, Takatou leaked Tsuneki's secret about working part-time so that she won't go to the vacation with Araki-senpai and Takatou could get closer to him.
Jan 20, 2017 11:35 PM

Oct 2011
They got close yay
that bath scene lol XDD
Hmm romance in the last ep of her arc maybe?
Jan 20, 2017 11:57 PM

Nov 2016
Where's the romance? lol. I hope the eps 4 has a good thing to show, and I hope this is not like Rihoko's arc in amagami ss, when I must waiting for season 2 for watch the romance...
Nice to meet you.......
はじめまして。。。。。。。。。
Jan 21, 2017 12:31 AM

May 2014
That boner scene though wth LMAO
The developments seemed pretty slow for me, I wonder how will this arc end? Anyways fun episode 4/5
Jan 21, 2017 1:44 AM
Dec 2016
2Dculture said:

Junichi would talk to Rihoko or Kaoru.. so we have some background before their arcs..

true. We haven't even seen Tooru-sempai yet in first 3 episodes (Only his sister mentioned her once or twice) and her arc is next.
Jan 21, 2017 1:48 AM

Jul 2012
It's getting better, but still is only average and pretty far from Amagami. The next episode is probably the conclusion for Tsuneki's arc which makes the romance part very poor and strange (can hardly call their mini-interactions romance development).
Jan 21, 2017 3:01 AM

Dec 2015
I liked the bath scene with the teacher. Also the other girl that had to stay longer ... when main char thought she was a ghost. Amagami had an interesting female teacher. Her we have a male teacher. (Maybe back at school there is a female teacher as well.)

I liked how you could see his different (weaker) personality while he talked to the other girl at the end and it felt as if she liked him. (She bought him the bamboo sword to help him.) They should make an arc with her + that teacher. I'd love to see. (Maybe an OVA later.)

I think there is enough romance - at least hinted. (And I like if it is indirectly and only hinted.) I guess Tsuneki got shy cause she noticed that Kamita might be seriously interested in her (when he asked questions about her being interested in other guys). That's why she talked less to him (not cause she thinks he told the school about her working). She's probably asking the owner of the shop where she worked for advice or help - I mean he is a guy and he isn't at her school and he can keep it a secret while the other girls from her school would talk and then rumors would spread.

She didn't tell the other girl at the phone cause she didn't want her to ask questions. (If she weren't interested in Kamita it wouldn't have bothered her.)

Pacing is okay. I think the next episode should be enough to clear up that misunderstandings. Good job of the script writer/director so far.

Edit: Atm the only things that are worse than Amagami are the sister (at least the voice - we don't yet know more about her personality) and the char design. Tsuneki is sexy - but mainly cause she shows a lot of her body. The girls in Amagami were a bit more beautiful I think. And the main boy in Amagami looked better. (Also his personality seemed a bit better.) But the pacing and the personality of the 1st girl are fine so far.
LuthandoriusJan 21, 2017 3:07 AM
Jan 21, 2017 3:04 AM

Mar 2014
Smudy said:
I actually like that Hikari and Shouichi get so close together without really going in romance territory yet. I'm interested how the last episode of this arc will be handled though.

TOTAL AGREEMENT :)
If anime characters were real, i'd probably be the happiest person alive! Or just dead.... ^_^

Jan 21, 2017 3:49 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
I love Tsuneki. She's such a contrast to the typical anime girls and you can't just typecast her. She actually has the behavioural range of a normal person.

Shouichi on the other hand is bland as they come. Typical beta self insert character (not good looking, smart, indecisive etc). Having said that, he climbed up a few notches in my estimation in the way he handled that teacher. Exhibiting a boner to a professor takes some guts!
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seiren Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2017

143 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Sep 15, 4:04 AM

Poll: » Seiren Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2017

57 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Sep 15, 3:34 AM

Poll: » Seiren Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2017

64 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Sep 15, 3:12 AM

Poll: » Seiren Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2017

99 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Sep 15, 2:31 AM

Poll: » Seiren Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 23, 2017

131 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Sep 15, 12:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.