3It was OK
8.8%
2Disliked it
2.0%
1Hated it
2.6%
Average 4.4
1,437 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Nov 19, 2023 5:57 AM

Nov 2011
Never underestimate science and chemistry! Well, Kusuri makes her appearance as another main girl in the show.

More interestingly, she can also turn into an adult form. It got awkward but I think the show wanted to make every character distinct from one another. This one took advantage of science on another level. She also has quite the chemistry with other girls.
Nov 19, 2023 5:58 AM

May 2020
It’s truly a wonder how someone could develop a drug that could turn one’s whole body into a magnet… in a school’s chemistry lab nonetheless lol. But this series being quirky and so these girls, we’ve had one of those appearing in this episode, Kusuri. I mean her name alone tells her specialty lol.

Since the soulmate shock happened, it was inevitable both of them had fallen for each other, but again Kusuri being a drug freak, she somehow managed to lead Rentaro into drinking a love potion. That might not have worked the way Kusuri wanted because I mean Rentaro already loves her, cause soulmate shock, but the utter desperation they showed had me rolling lol.

By the way, Kusuri’s true form is actually the voluptuous senpai type we all love. Great thing, but she could only be in that form for a very little time, as I mean neutralization drug exists:( Though another girlfriend in the bag, and another usual intro at the rooftop, but I liked how Kusuri blended in the group in no time… with the help of her drugs. Booba drug, make you an animal drug, “make your hairs long” drug… lol, what kind of books do you need to read to learn how to make these?

I would’ve preferred more of that clothes melting drug but anyways, as the mess later in the end, which ultimately lead girls turn into fucking KISS ZOMBIES was hilarious. They are literally calling this a resident evil situation themselves too lol.

Next episode is going to be so wild. Can't wait
Nov 19, 2023 5:58 AM

Dec 2021
The fifth girl makes her debut, and she strongly brings to mind Futaba from Bunny Girl Senpai.

Rentaro felt a sense of destiny when he encountered a woman in passing in the chemistry lab. The next day, when he visited the lab again, the woman was nowhere to be found, and in her place was a petite and cheerful girl named Kusuri Yakuzen. Despite Rentaro's attempts to inquire about the woman from the previous day, he found himself being led on by the somewhat forceful Kusuri. As he was made to drink a suspicious potion and marveled at its effects, he couldn't help but find Kusuri irresistibly cute as he looked at her.

Now we're delving into wild science fiction territory. It didn't take much time for the anime to reintroduce supernatural elements. can't deny that I appreciate the creator's boldness in ensuring a constant influx of unique girls. Kusuri introduces herself to the rest of the harem and surprises them with distinctive potions, sparking a series of amusing antics. Unintentionally, the other girls transform into kiss zombies after consuming the tea that was originally intended for Rentaro. The episode concludes with this unexpected twist.

Kusuri can do at both legal and illegal activities, and perhaps even both simultaneously. I believe she's my favorite so far.

Nov 19, 2023 6:29 AM
Oct 2023
This is beyond expectations, to be honest I think the scene is too exaggerated, I prefer the Manga version which is more natural😑.
Nov 19, 2023 6:48 AM
Nov 2023
goddamn bibury was cooking, got flashbanged with tits and ass by hakari, if you watched the uncut one though.
Nov 19, 2023 6:53 AM

Feb 2021
薬膳 楠莉 (yakuzen kusuri)
薬膳 (yakuzen lit. medicine serving tray) - medicinal cooking (based on traditional Chinese medicine)​
楠莉 (kusuri) - lit. camphor tree + jasmin but it's pronounced the same as 薬 (kusuri) - medicine

Her voice is so cute omg
The resident evil reference at the end lol
Loved this. Kusuri is the cutest (along with Shizuka of course). But I'm especially looking forward to the next episode. I suppose you could call this the first real story arc.

And I'm going to miss "yep yep" (this is how Kusuri's vocal tic is translated by the manga scanlation group)
EmbientNov 19, 2023 7:26 AM
Nov 19, 2023 7:24 AM

Jul 2017
Rentaro's 5th girlfriend: the Senpai chemist of Kusuri Yakuzen developing her drugs, and giving him tea through the beaker, her wanting him to test the human magnet chemical, it ndeed made Rentaro a literate human magnet...which when drinked with the opposite pole, she's practically stuck to him, even when she has to go to the toilet. But to him, Kusuri can;t be is soulmate from afar if she looked like a lil' angel, though she is definitely one...with the tea being spiked with the love potion aphrodisiac. The first rejection from a girl, Kusuri is definitely into Rentaro as he tries to reject the drug which forces him to go haywire, leading her to give CPR to him to recover back to normal. A further prostration however, Kusuri grows back to the actual 3rd Year Kusuri...she's quite the loli-fication.

When Kusuri is introdiced to the other girls, they had quite the impact drinking drugs and all that are specially made by her, it works differently on all girls, but the effect is the same. But when she needs to go to the tollet, she's rather stubborn, but the others request her to. The tea that's split between Rentaro and the girls, Kusuri split the portions wrong according to the colour, but the gigachad doesn't need any drug for kisses, except that all the girls drank the tea meant for Rentaro, spawning a zombie-like infection.

The 1-hour limit to reverse the 4 girls, it's basically the Resident Evil of Kissing. Go wild wild!
Nov 19, 2023 7:26 AM
Dec 2022
1 more gf to go in this cour
Nov 19, 2023 7:31 AM

Jan 2019
This show is insane and I'm so here for it

Nov 19, 2023 7:42 AM

Apr 2022
kusuri is here and she's cute in her loli form but goddamn her regular form is on another level, good thing that'll be a rare sight. hakari service was absolutely top tier this episode, got me acting up. that exaggerated size hakari was jokes though. another hilarious episode, 5 down and 95 to go. zombie kissers episode next and one of my fave scenes bout to be animated.
Nov 19, 2023 7:44 AM
Nov 2019
rentaro bertemu pacar ke5nya yg seorang maniak obat
My Candies :
Nov 19, 2023 7:52 AM
Jun 2020
I love how crazy and absurd this show is.
Nov 19, 2023 7:54 AM

Jul 2017
This episode basically showcased how much the series can embrace its wackiness beyond any limits, and boy did everything just happen simultaneously in this episode.
Nov 19, 2023 8:02 AM
Apr 2023
I like this show but I don't know the reason y the manga is so boring I literally drop reading it two times first was before the release of this anime and even after watching and liking this anime I don't know y but the manga has no appeal like the anime 😑
Nov 19, 2023 8:09 AM
Level 6 esper

May 2021
No sorry. Thats not it for me. Way too creepy and weird.
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Nov 19, 2023 8:10 AM

Feb 2021
Another loli joins the harem...

This episode was amazing
Nov 19, 2023 8:17 AM
Jan 2023
honestly pretty good episode I wonder how many episodes there will be
Nov 19, 2023 8:28 AM

Oct 2020
She very naughty scientist this Kusuri fellow.
Nov 19, 2023 8:29 AM

Jan 2018
Debut of the 5th (and possibly final?) girlfriend of the first season, Kusuri! She's quite a character.

With her ridiculous inventions, Kusuri is more like a witch than a scientist tbh. But I guess it's not too out of place for that world.

Just when I thought Rentaro landed another loli, it turns out she's a double package as she's a 3rd-year senpai who temporarily turns little. How exciting for Rentaro!

Man, Kusuri's kusuris are absolutely wild. And NGL, those kissing zombies are actually pretty terrifying... But for a guy like Rentaro, they might be heaven...
Nov 19, 2023 8:38 AM

Oct 2017
Here comes the fifth one, she's a loli senpai who's actually a hot older onee san damn. Love her when she's in onee san mode, the loli one is adorable though. She sure knew what drugs to make for each of the girls lol. That Nano kiss was sweet. Also why did this turn into a horror at the end there.
Nov 19, 2023 8:49 AM

Aug 2022
Kusuri is the happy bubbly girl we needed in this show she’s great.

Karane>Shizuka>Rentarou>Hakari>Kusuri>Nano

She’s only been in one episode so far so I’m sure I’ll come to like her more as time goes.

Honestly from what I heard about rentarou’s 6th girlfriend it wouldn’t surprise me if that white cat also became one of the girlfriends
Nov 19, 2023 8:53 AM
Oct 2021
i don’t even question anything in this show anymore lol just go with the flow and love every second
Nov 19, 2023 8:54 AM
May 2021
This show continued to blow my expectations. For different reasons 💀. It’s so CLEAR why they released this series in the fall smh
Nov 19, 2023 8:57 AM

Dec 2022
How long has Rooftop Cat been up there, anyway?

Here's Girlfriend #5, Kusuri! Scientist girl might be a very common harem trope, but drug dealer girl is not so common. Positive points include her chemical genius, unique speech pattern, and weapons-grade ahoge. Negative points include incontinence and her belief that Rentarou will only love her if he's on drugs.

Kusuri's attempt to drug Rentarou results in the girls getting drugged and turned into mindless kiss zombies. Even more terrifying than that, the vice principal is still active. Better cure the girls before they turn into her!
MALoween 2023 Candy: ///
Nov 19, 2023 8:59 AM

Aug 2015
Ok, I like Kusuri.
Somehow, they managed to introduce a new girl, make me like her, and also show off the other girls and their personality excellently.
A really really good episode.
Nov 19, 2023 8:59 AM
Dec 2022
@0451
not even close to be the final girl. in the opening there's a 6th girl which will show up in this cour & since it's most likely gonna be 2 cours we're gonna get another 4-5 gfs
Nov 19, 2023 9:02 AM

Nov 2013
Love the new girl's personality.

But DAMN, jiggling physics on Hakari was WILD!
Nov 19, 2023 9:20 AM
Sep 2021
So we meet another soulmate of aijo and her name is kusuri and this was a good funny episode, hate that cut at the end by the way, wanted more of the action.
Nov 19, 2023 9:25 AM

Sep 2018
Sad to say, my least favourite episode so far.

I don't mind a bit of wackiness but the whole call it chemistry when it's actually magic simply didn't fit for me.

I just hope after the next episode the whole magic potion bit gets scaled right back.

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Nov 19, 2023 9:28 AM
Dec 2020
*That* scene with Hakari was wild, the animators were def drawing with one hand LMAO
Nov 19, 2023 9:38 AM

Sep 2017
Batshit insane like usual. Hakari's fucking boobs and ass exploding all over the screen in her imagination was hilarious. Also I learned new JP vocab as it seems here name (Kusuri) means drugs lol. Doubt I'll forget that one.
Nov 19, 2023 9:40 AM

Mar 2022
I laughed so much this episode that it frikkin' hurts
Nov 19, 2023 9:46 AM
Aug 2023
This show is way too good.
Nov 19, 2023 10:01 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Reply to Rent-a-rou
goddamn bibury was cooking, got flashbanged with tits and ass by hakari, if you watched the uncut one though.
@Rent-a-rou Lmao, I burst out laughing when I saw that. Definitely a surprise despite considering the bar of the show is already set high.

I didn’t know drugs could be custom-made to such convenience, lol.

Chibi and more mature version of Futaba from Senpai Buta Yarou, check.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Nov 19, 2023 10:11 AM

Feb 2019
Nah man this might be the funniest episode I’ve seen. When the hell did this turn into breaking bad lmao

“I haven’t tried m*th yet” “I love you as much as drugs” man wtf 😭 nonstop laughs from beginning to end.

Kusuri bringing the other girls drugs to try was like a Walter White Christmas. The sweat melting Hakari’s uniform made for some amazing fanservice. Just a hilarious scene in general.

But of course it has its downsides, a horde of horny zombie gfs. How’s rentaro gonna get out of this one lol
Marinate1016Nov 19, 2023 10:15 AM
Nov 19, 2023 10:11 AM

Jul 2016
Don't know who the bigger wizard is - Kusuri for having a personalized drugs ready for like four strangers at short notice or whoever animated that Hakari segment.

Also, does unsuppressed Kusuri remind anyone else of Itsuki Nakano from Quintuplets?
Nov 19, 2023 10:16 AM

Feb 2008
Didn't expect a diaper wearer. What an unexpected treat. Instantly my favorite character. Will say I was super confused when we first saw her... due to the opening. So it's a drug that makes her tiny like that, interesting. I hope we get to see her in both forms, rather than the small form all the time. Hopefully the diaper bit continues as well, cause I am a degenerate.
I am become bunny, fluffing of worlds.
Nov 19, 2023 10:20 AM

Sep 2019
She peed stuck to him like that, like wow.
Nov 19, 2023 10:40 AM

Jul 2022
YOO THE CLIFF HANGER!!
Nov 19, 2023 10:55 AM

May 2019
Can this show get even more over the top?? The 5th GF is a crazy chemist that loves her drugs (and wears diapers, wtf lol). And as if Hakari needed bigger T&A, damn! Now the girls are kissing zombies that need the antidote within an hour or they're stuck like that forever! (who comes up with this stuff lol).
Nov 19, 2023 11:06 AM
Feb 2022
This is to me where the manga really got great. Kissing zombies is just the beginning of the nonsense to come and I can’t wait to see more of it get animated
Nov 19, 2023 11:08 AM
Mar 2022
borderliner said:

I don't mind a bit of wackiness but the whole call it chemistry when it's actually magic simply didn't fit for me.

I just hope after the next episode the whole magic potion bit gets scaled right back.

Yeah, this magic chemistry in a anime about magically falling in love with 100 girls or else they will die is clearly unrealistic
Nov 19, 2023 11:30 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Well this was quite the wild episode, more so than usual lol. The new girlfriend Kusuri’s gimmick being that she loves making different kinds of drugs definitely reminds me of Lala from To Love-Ru, except this is strictly drugs and not also inventions, but damn is she super cute with her voice acting and design, and of course you also have the older version of herself which has a completely different vibe lol, I wouldn’t have seen this coming but i unfortunately got spoiled on YouTube right before watching this, but it is what it is.

And holy shit dude, Kusuri turned this episode into a fetish speedrun lol, I counted diapers, age progression and regression, breast and butt expansion, melting clothes, furry, hair, loli, weight gain, possession, and at the end you mind control and personality erasure, it’s probably not okay that I know all of these lol, but I was especially amazed by the Hakari scenes, they absolutely don’t hold back with her. And what a cliffhanger we got too with all the girlfriends minus Kusuri becoming mindless kiss zombies, we’re in for a different type of zombie anime next episode lol.
TheColonel76Nov 19, 2023 11:46 AM
Nov 19, 2023 12:09 PM
Nov 2023
This episode was wild and full of chaos but not complaining though because I enjoyed watching it

Can't wait for future episodes
Nov 19, 2023 12:17 PM
May 2021
Bro the Shangri La references the aneki xDxD
Nov 19, 2023 12:54 PM

Mar 2020
Progress: 5/100. A mad scientist joins the party!

Kusuri is just a bundle of joy, with her love of creating drugs, that do very wacky things. So far, the show has succeeded in having very distinct characters to make for insane comedy that I have enjoyed immensely. This show has no limits, sometimes I wonder how this is even airing on television, but I'm certainly not complaining since I'm having a wonderful time with this so far. With the next episode looking like another crazy, wild one with the girls having turned into zombies, it's hard to contain my excitement.
Nov 19, 2023 1:20 PM

Jun 2019
who let this woman loose.
Nov 19, 2023 1:28 PM

Jan 2020
Another hilarious episode i can't believe we got left on a cliffhanger, im really liking kusuri so far.
:)
Nov 19, 2023 1:40 PM
Aug 2020
another funny episode with more sexy jutsu...
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Nov 19, 2023 1:53 PM

Jun 2013
Reply to borderliner

@borderliner I agree . I was way into this show until now, but this last episode threw all the of reality out the window. Having 1 supernatural trait(the 100 soulmates zinc ) was already a bit over the top but somehow they balanced it out. But now they are adding magic chemistry, wth ? I am afraid where they will go since now they opened the gate for all sorts of paranormal girlfriends.....
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2023

181 by LastLuminescence »»
Sep 25, 9:20 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2023

166 by ebiiwewok »»
Sep 25, 11:24 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2023

205 by L0ken »»
Sep 16, 11:22 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 15, 2023

192 by Milo980 »»
Sep 15, 8:38 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2023

293 by Bitchcoin »»
Sep 10, 6:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.