3It was OK
4.1%
2Disliked it
1.7%
1Hated it
2.5%
Average 4.6
121 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 23, 2020 6:29 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Interesting episode again, only one left, I wonder how they will end the anime
Mar 23, 2020 7:00 AM

Aug 2019
He told him talking to Tsukasa about escaping could get him killed...so why go talk to him about escaping lmao

Mar 23, 2020 7:09 AM

May 2019
O shit, Satoru noo! Tsukasa you asshole.

This anime went from a confusing mess to an action-packed gem real quick. I think I'm gonna raise my score. The last few episodes have been nothing but a thrilling ride.

I want at least Hiroki to survive and get away from that sick company.

Sisconnkid said:
He told him talking to Tsukasa about escaping could get him killed...so why go talk to him about escaping lmao

He has always been very naive. Same with Hiroki. They're pets after all.
If you read Eleceed you're automatically my friend.
Mar 23, 2020 7:25 AM

Nov 2010
Was it another dream world in a dream that Hiroki was running? Although I still can't understand the system of the mental worlds, I have almost given up figuring it out anymore.

Tsukasa's short inner voice was hilarious as usual:
"Nice. Satoru is suspecting Ron. Good for you, this idiot."
Mar 23, 2020 7:26 AM

Oct 2009
nanimeanswhat said:
This anime went from a confusing mess to an action-packed gem real quick.

How very odd, I feel the exact opposite happened. I've no idea who's who or why anything happens anymore, and this whole mess only leaves me frustrated.
Mar 23, 2020 7:55 AM
Sep 2015
My favorite episode is still episode 2 and that say a lot about how this anime falling to the bottom.
Mar 23, 2020 7:58 AM

Jan 2014
Interesting episode.

Seems to be setting up something big in the final episode. Be interesting to see the conclusion of all of this.
Mar 23, 2020 9:19 AM
Jan 2020
Tsukasa would have had a chance for redemption if only he had agreed to escape with Satoru. But no, he's so proud and CRAZY...and Hiroki, my poor sweet Hiroki.. why would you accept that betrayal just like that?! Lastly, "SATORU NOOO!!"
Mar 23, 2020 9:40 AM
Mar 2016
They made Satoru dumb because of plot. There are many other ways, they could've handle it
JP dramas & movies also do the same thing many times. This is one of the many reasons, koreans are producing better dramas & movies.
Happy watching
Mar 23, 2020 9:42 AM

Mar 2016
When you don't know what you need to do, just change Katsuragi's memories. lol.

It's so hard to see Satoru being deceived by everyone. I really like him!

I like Tsukasa as well, but I am mad at him for what he's doing to Hiroki and Satoru since I like them more.

Long is one of the worst people here. Even his underwear choice says he's a jerk!

Mar 23, 2020 9:48 AM
Jul 2018
The build-up is done, the cards have been set, and all that remains is to see how everything pays off in the end.
Mar 23, 2020 10:29 AM

Jun 2014
Sisconnkid said:

Ummm i remember he told him to ask Tsukasa first about what he think of the little girl situation and then based on his answer, run with him.
Mar 23, 2020 10:50 AM

Nov 2019

Okay, so he just got an innocent couple killed in their own home..

Mar 23, 2020 10:56 AM

Feb 2019
Me at the end of the ep: “Yo what the fuck”

This show is criminally slept on.

Tsukasa keeps talking about his “little trick” as if it hasn’t completely fucked his mind and body lol

I feel so bad for satoru and Hiroki, they’re the biggest victims in all of this and they keep getting manipulated. I’m sure that long ended up shooting his cousin

One ep left, let’s see if it can stick the landing
Mar 23, 2020 11:54 AM
Feb 2020
What an interesting episode.
Didn't think Tsukasa would turn into a little snitch asshole but oh well, it wouldn't matter since it seems like they were listening in on them anyway.
Satoru did a good job by trying to persuade Tsukasa but at the end of the day, it seems like the memories that Hayashi hid from Katsuragi's mind will be the only way to persuade him, maybe.

I'm not sure if this will end in tragedy or a happy ending and it's driving me insane lol. Can't wait to see how thi story comes to an end.
Mar 23, 2020 12:16 PM

Oct 2017
Damn what a place to end the episode. I'm concerned, was it really Satoru the one he shot or not. Both Satoru and Tsukasa are great characters and I'd hate to see either of them die.
Mar 23, 2020 12:38 PM

Apr 2009
Man I have to say the show made a good job making all the three main espers sympathetic.

Tsukasa in particular is the most interesting case because the show doesn't hesitate to make him do awful things, but on other hand it really shows how much he was fucked up from the very begging (His destiny was to be butchered for organs only to be saved by the person he felt completely abandoned him)

Mar 23, 2020 1:56 PM

Nov 2019

That relationship is so twisted..

And the visual subtext..

Mar 23, 2020 2:08 PM

Dec 2010
Ok, Satoru is smart but did he dun goof after all? I'm still betting that he released Katsuragi's memories before talking to Tsukasa, leading to the final shot being Katsuragi's. I get that people hate Katsuragi, but, personally, it's Long I want to see dead.
Mar 23, 2020 3:11 PM

Sep 2019
Damn I love how you could see the remorse on Tsukasa when he told him Hayashi actually cared about him, but still managed to properly snitch on Satoru being in a situation like that, where the base of your build of hate for someone just breaks becuase you lacked the full picture, holy shit. He do have a strong way of hiding his intentions, it has been shown in the past episodes tho, how he is playing on everyone and also himself after the revelation.
Mar 23, 2020 3:15 PM
Oct 2019
Crushemerylush said:
Tsukasa would have had a chance for redemption if only he had agreed to escape with Satoru. But no, he's so proud and CRAZY...and Hiroki, my poor sweet Hiroki.. why would you accept that betrayal just like that?! Lastly, "SATORU NOOO!!"
I think the same: Tsukasa completely Lost his mind this time :((
The ending of the episode got me wondering if really Satoru was shot in the end... I'm hoping in another plot twist.
I'd just like Tsukasa, Hiroki and Satoru to be all safe in the end,but I know I'm asking too much lol

At this point I can spay that even If the first episodes were very confusing, now that I'm into it, this anime's pretty good!
I haven't loved the animation so far, but in this episode I recognised some very good frames of Tsukasa and Satoru
Mar 23, 2020 3:41 PM

Jul 2017
Things are getting more crazy for sure, with Satoru binged and tricked for Tsukasa's actions to save Hiroki. In essence, this situation is downright wacky, people working for their own benefits.

It's safe to say that Tsukasa has lost his sanity amongst this, and Katsuragi being a carrier pigeon for Hayashi...Satoru has found another missing link in Hayashi's puzzle, and linking back to when Hayashi found Satoru right in Episode 1 right at the same time as Tsukasa was taken away as hostage for the Company. What a trade-in for a child's life to qigong masters.

With that, the peak giver Hayashi has NO choice but to do the Company's bidding. But through the hidden message from Katsuragi unconsciously, Hayashi knew what would happen to him, even to the point of him being crushed. And Meiling being a a placeholder for Tsukasa isn't making things ANY better with concern to Hayashi being at the Company's order to create babies with images for peaks that never seems to end.

It's just hard to blame it all on Hayashi, but if not for him, there's no way out of this massive brainwashing.

With that, Satoru is one-up against manipulated Tsukasa, with the foolproof answers from the peak giver himself. AND YET, Tsukasa in his "infinite wisdom" chooses to snitch Satoru.

What's the endgame gonna truly be...I'm truly fearing for the worst.
Mar 23, 2020 4:13 PM
Feb 2015
Xion69 said:
They made Satoru dumb because of plot. There are many other ways, they could've handle it
JP dramas & movies also do the same thing many times. This is one of the many reasons, koreans are producing better dramas & movies.

Well I decided to complete this series because of Tsukasa, it's not really matter for me if Satoru dumb, and the plot is okay imo.

I still prefer Manga than Manhwa, JP dramas & movies, btw Shoplifters and Parasite have the same vibe. When Shoplifters won at Cannes, Burning was also hyped and I don't surprise about all those hive in Korean industry (Lol Kny & Vs). Bong just added some stuff in Parasite and this type of movie like this is Kore-eda look alike. Let Korean industry with it's K-Pop although I knew Johnny Jr first.
savtruffApr 2, 2020 3:14 PM
Mar 23, 2020 5:13 PM

Oct 2018
nanimeanswhat said:
O shit, Satoru noo! Tsukasa you asshole.

This anime went from a confusing mess to an action-packed gem real quick. I think I'm gonna raise my score. The last few episodes have been nothing but a thrilling ride.

I'm very happy to see that more people are reflecting now on this anime and change their previous score they gave to it! I always had the feeling this is gonna be a real banger and it really proved till the end!

WHAT A RIIIIDE <3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 23, 2020 5:15 PM

Oct 2018
this_shit_again said:

That relationship is so twisted..

And the visual subtext..

I MORE than just agree with you!!!! THIS PART HAD ME CRYING! AAAAAaaaaaa!
We can be friends forever now!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 23, 2020 5:57 PM

Sep 2017
What an amazing episode. Hayashi's secret message was thrilling enough. Poor Satoru was skeptical of Tsukasa, but unfortunately his nativity got the better of him. I have no idea how this will end. Seems like it's impossible for all the image users to get away like Hayashi wanted. But will it really come down to Satoru versus Tsukasa?
Mar 23, 2020 6:02 PM

Nov 2019
This is honestly better than ID:Invaded now lmao
Mar 23, 2020 8:43 PM
Dec 2019
Dam unexpected end
Mar 23, 2020 8:51 PM

Dec 2012
I should have just waited until episode 13 was out to binge-watch the last few episodes. Now I have to wait a whole week to see who got shot lmao
allo
Mar 23, 2020 9:13 PM
Apr 2015
I feel so sorry for all of them...this damn company.
Hope the ratings goes up...because at this pount it is a joke.
Mar 23, 2020 9:25 PM

Oct 2008
w0w! friggin' intense cliffhanger!
from the looks of it, Satoru has the upper hand vs Tsukasa but they are all held by the company hand! oh no!
5/5.

Mar 24, 2020 5:10 AM

Jul 2016
YggdraSEED said:

No it is not.

But it has been enjoyable.
Mar 24, 2020 5:56 AM
Aug 2019
Tsukasa is an interesting crazy character damn he lost it.
I don't really know how this is gonna end.

Mar 24, 2020 6:39 AM

Dec 2016
Sisconnkid said:

I dunno I have feeling that Satoru was just testing him and in some point they went into mind world.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.107/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.186/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.104/? - weekly) | Machi and Oboro (Ch.13/? - biweekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.76/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Mar 24, 2020 6:48 AM

Nov 2019
Vindicater said:
YggdraSEED said:

No it is not.

Ayo did you not see that battle shounen ending of ID invaded lol

Depending on how this show end, I'd consider putting it above ID indvaded, I better not see a battle shounen type of ending too lol
Mar 24, 2020 12:11 PM

May 2019
YggdraSEED said:
Vindicater said:

No it is not.

Ayo did you not see that battle shounen ending of ID invaded lol

Depending on how this show end, I'd consider putting it above ID indvaded, I better not see a battle shounen type of ending too lol

True. While I still liked Id:Invaded, I wasn't kinda satisfied when things turned all supernatural and started to stray from Sci-Fi genre. I eventually lowered my score from 8 to 7. However for Pet, I've raised it from 7 to 8 after the latest episode. I hope they don't mess things up in the last episode *cough* Babylon *cough*
If you read Eleceed you're automatically my friend.
Mar 24, 2020 1:36 PM

Jun 2019
Crushemerylush said:

Tsukasa knows that Hayashi cared about him and yet Tsukasa still crushed his peak giver. Even if he were to run, he'll forever know that he crushed Hayashi for no reason.

Just like what Tsukasa said, "Where can I run to?"

He feels like he has to do the company's bidding now, because otherwise there was no point in crushing Hayashi. If he runs, then why did he do what he did?

He's stuck in a guilt driven mess that he was manipulated into and then made worse. If he does survive, then I feel like we'll get a reverse image of Tsukasa being crushed or strapped into something with Hiroki caring for him.
Mar 25, 2020 9:46 AM
Jul 2018
Hiroki will end up crushing Tsukasa. I'm calling it now.
Mar 25, 2020 9:02 PM

Dec 2017
MegamiRem said:
Damn what a place to end the episode. I'm concerned, was it really Satoru the one he shot or not. Both Satoru and Tsukasa are great characters and I'd hate to see either of them die.

cmssic said:

The ending of the episode got me wondering if really Satoru was shot in the end... I'm hoping in another plot twist.
I'd just like Tsukasa, Hiroki and Satoru to be all safe in the end,but I know I'm asking too much lol
Somehow I think it's Jin who gets shot at the end; she seems to hold genuine feelings for Satoru. Whether it's out of pity or romantic love, I'm not sure, but she sure looked so lively when she told Satoru about her mother and how much she was indebted to Hayashi.
I would be sad if it turns out to be the case though, because I like her character so far.

cmssic said:
At this point I can spay that even If the first episodes were very confusing, now that I'm into it, this anime's pretty good!
I haven't loved the animation so far, but in this episode I recognised some very good frames of Tsukasa and Satoru
I wonder, what's wrong with the animation? It looks just fine to me (who knows nothing about animation stuffs).
electromagnetoMar 25, 2020 10:39 PM
I just realized that all of my favorite characters, beside being stunningly beautiful, also happen to be exceptionally skilled murder machines. \('-')/

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Mar 25, 2020 11:17 PM
Oct 2019
cmssic said:
I wonder, what's wrong with the animation? It looks just fine to me (who knows nothing about animation stuffs).[/quote]

Well, the animation is not the worst I've ever seen! I, myself, also don't know much about it ahah but I can tell what I appreciate the most and what seems to me to be a "low cost" animation work - I'm not hating, actually I'm happy they did this anime bc the story and characters are worth it - what I'm staying is that I'd have liked it more If it was done more accurately (thinking about Psychopass,BNHA, the Promised Neverland...) but of course you need Money and maybe and they were not sure If the anime wuold have been liked enough
Mar 26, 2020 6:00 AM

Feb 2014
I really hope this is just an image used by Satoru. Or else he just messed up the whole point of being there.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Mar 27, 2020 3:13 AM
Jun 2016
Finale is gonna crush us really HARD.
Mar 27, 2020 10:50 AM

Oct 2018
this shows villains are really fucked up.....
“You can always die. It's living that takes real courage." - Himura Kenshin”

Mar 29, 2020 4:48 AM

Sep 2016
Just when everything was seemingly heading to the bright direction during the end of this episode……
Then again it's all sealed to bad ending & no turning back for Tsukasa at the point when he crushed Hayashi. If Hayashi were not crushed, there could have been some possibilities that Tsukasa may help & cooperate with Satoru to run away after knowing that Hayashi actually cared for him.

Dat cliffhanger……
Mar 29, 2020 11:16 AM

Aug 2017
I was a bit disappointed that Satoru has told Tsukasa about escaping. Tsukasa ended up being a snitch lol.

Is he was shot in the end? That ending is misleading.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Mar 30, 2020 4:00 AM

Nov 2019
That cliffhanger.. I'm trying to care, but..

They're both awful, so..

No, I'm more interested in seeing what OG katsuragi is like. My hunch is they'll do a 180 and he goes from bad witch to good witch.
Mar 31, 2020 11:30 PM
Nov 2019
this anime is good, i really feel the tension in every episode, wait for the end on this series
Mar 31, 2020 11:34 PM
Nov 2019
cmssic said:
cmssic said:
I wonder, what's wrong with the animation? It looks just fine to me (who knows nothing about animation stuffs).

Well, the animation is not the worst I've ever seen! I, myself, also don't know much about it ahah but I can tell what I appreciate the most and what seems to me to be a "low cost" animation work - I'm not hating, actually I'm happy they did this anime bc the story and characters are worth it - what I'm staying is that I'd have liked it more If it was done more accurately (thinking about Psychopass,BNHA, the Promised Neverland...) but of course you need Money and maybe and they were not sure If the anime wuold have been liked enough[/quote]

Yeah geno studio is good, i know this anime is not get big budget, but i never feel weird seeing this, this good for lowbudget anime
Apr 2, 2020 8:29 AM

Mar 2009
Hiroki basically got that poor couple murdered. Should've left that place.

And Satoru's such an idiot.
Apr 25, 2020 2:33 PM

Jul 2015
I wish Satoru carried out Hayashi's wishes a little bit more carefully instead of fully trusting the one dude who has probably insane by now

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pet Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Ashhk - Mar 30, 2020

87 by SybilJesso »»
Oct 10, 1:17 AM

Poll: » Pet Episode 10 Discussion

Ashhk - Mar 9, 2020

36 by JeanFranciss »»
Feb 18, 9:39 AM

Poll: » Pet Episode 8 Discussion

Ashhk - Feb 24, 2020

37 by JeanFranciss »»
Feb 11, 8:26 AM

Poll: » Pet Episode 6 Discussion

uninstallthegame - Jan 18, 2020

43 by JeanFranciss »»
Feb 4, 9:31 AM

Poll: » Pet Episode 5 Discussion

uninstallthegame - Jan 18, 2020

45 by Roch2001 »»
Nov 25, 2023 4:03 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.