Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Love of Kill
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 23, 2022 8:18 AM

Jul 2017
The truth hurts like wildfire this episode, the relevation all makes sense now.

The imposter Ryang-ha's backstory with the REAL Song Ryang-ha, this was the moment when he was an unknown teenage boy whom was part of a child trafficking syndicate and smuggled into the country, and at the same time when Chateau's father Liszt was running away from Donny's henchmen executing his assassination, hiding away young Chateau from his control.

And true enough, both Ryang-ha's manage to find Chateau hidden away in the suitcase, but they're not out of danger because assassins are out in the wild trying to look for her. With Liszt assassinated, they have no choice but to house her for the time being. Of course, the unnamed boy didn't give his name out to Ryang-ha, which the real boy helps look out a place of lodging as their temporary safehouse.

The conversation between the two Ryang-has is intriguing, given the real Ryang-ha's fate to be half-assed as compared to the imposter's decisive decision-making, and the latter decides to make a run for it before trouble come his way. And indeed, trouble came from the bikers at the service area, and he has no choice but to run. The real Ryang-ha in this case, got mistakenly shot by young Chateau due to fear, and this is where her trauma began, after so many years.

It's about to get good, and I'm really looking for the finale to see where this goes.
Mar 23, 2022 8:53 AM

Feb 2019
Damn so Chateau killed the original Son Ryong-Ha. Explains why the new one is so keen to protect her. Probably feels like he inherited the original one’s mission since he saved his life.
Mar 23, 2022 11:51 AM

Feb 2017
was vibing with this backstory right until the end :( they seriously had this little girl shoot a gun and kill ryang-ha? i feel like i've been on a "well this is how *i* would write the story" streak with a couple airing anime , but maybe having chateau witness someone killing ryang-ha would have made more sense (imo)??? just cuz im finding it hard to believe that this little girl would pick up a gun and shoot someone with it. i mean unless im missing more of her backstory where she learns how to use a gun or something. she had to have known real ryang-ha's face and voice as well after being in the car with him for so long (i mean he was talking quite a lot in the car & he was talking to her as he approached the place she was hiding) so this also has me questioning the fact that she would shoot him.

placeholder text
Mar 23, 2022 3:12 PM

May 2018
rip OG Ryang-Ha oh wait he's still alive for now
Mar 23, 2022 5:08 PM
Apr 2020
Now you know the reason why current Ryang Ha (I prefer "current" than impostor XD) killed Seung Woo. Ah if you're forgot about Seung Woo, he was current Ryang Ha's senior at his last organisation.
Mar 23, 2022 5:46 PM

Sep 2018
Well, former Ryang Ha definitely deserved to die for that moronic throwing the gun down next to a scared child moment.
Mar 23, 2022 6:51 PM
Nov 2020
This episode single-handedly made my rating of this show increase by one point. Loved the backstory. Poor Chateau
Mar 23, 2022 7:00 PM

Mar 2016
In today's episode of "1000 (stupid) ways to die"...
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Mar 24, 2022 2:58 AM

Jan 2021
Ah.. now we know the reason why "Ryang Ha" killed Seung Woo (and basically destroyed the group). Seeing Chateau's father being targeted by two different groups (where "Ryang Ha" and Seung Woo had worked and Donny's) then it feels safe to assume that Chateau and her father are important people. Moreover, Chateau's father hid Chateau in a suitcase, their situation must be really dangerous and full of threats.. but we don't know what caused it yet.

It's a bit odd to see a little girl at Chateau's age that time who can take the initiative to pick up a gun and know how to use it, but I think anything can happen if humans are in a state of extreme panic and fear. Also, I think her action at that time was quite reasonable because she kept crying all the way while asking her father to come back and pick her up, so it made sense that she couldn't remember Ryang Ha's voice and face, plus at that time she was so scared that she unknowingly shot him.

I feel sorry for "Ryang Ha" because he was dragged into the case of Ryang Ha and Chateau (he took Ryang Ha's name and made it his name, killed Seung Woo and protected Chateau) but on the other hand if Ryang Ha didn't save him, maybe he will continue to live in darkness and suffering, his life will no longer be saved... so I think "Ryang Ha" must have his own feelings and reasons why he decided to do it all.

Can't wait for the last episode next week but sad because it's about to end :(

Mar 24, 2022 3:00 AM

Feb 2021
That's was really a stupid way to die.
Anyways, I liked the backstory
Mar 24, 2022 5:48 AM

Oct 2016
Damn fuck, I needed more after that. Great episode! Everything's making sense now, except for Chateau being hidden in a suitcase, I still don't know what her father was protecting her from.

I recognized the dude that shot Chateau's father, but I wasn't sure, so I looked him up. And damn, that's the dude that took in Ryang Ha to that organization from before, that Ryang Ha eventually destroyed from the inside. I guess that was revenge.

F for OG Ryang Ha though, but from the preview, it looks like he didn't die immediately. Looking forward to the next episode.
Mar 24, 2022 9:28 AM
Feb 2022
As the episode shows the past details of Ryanha and the chateau, seeing what happened, and how Ryanha would die when he met the chateau, and if the old Ryanha was killed by the chateau. I liked it
Mar 24, 2022 9:28 AM
Feb 2022
As the episode shows the past details of Ryanha and the chateau, seeing what happened, and how Ryanha would die when he met the chateau, and if the old Ryanha was killed by the chateau. I liked it
Mar 24, 2022 12:17 PM

May 2009
Original Ryang-ha was absolute retard.
Mar 24, 2022 2:32 PM

Nov 2019
Finally a lot of revelations, this was quite a wild episode, can't wait to see how the finale goes after this
Mar 24, 2022 9:39 PM

Jul 2012
Goddamn that ending O.O Can't wait for last episode >.<
Mar 25, 2022 2:28 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Nice finally we got the full backstory and what happened even though the whole thing around Chateau's father etc is still a little mysterious for me, but yeah she did kill the real Ryong-Ha and then the fake one took his name especially to care about Chateau years later, but I still wonder what's the point of all of this
Mar 30, 2022 9:20 AM

May 2020
I know i shouldn't say something like this but still the way he got shot, the real Ryang-ha was kinda amusing. Also atleast we got the full story behind but still i feel it's tad too late.
Apr 7, 2022 7:16 AM

Jul 2021
Holy shit, what an episode. Best one till now. So many things werre cleared for us, we got so much back story as well. The fact that it was a scared smol Chateau thay ended up killing the real Song is just fucking sad.

Really good episode, 5/5. With this episode my rating of 8/10 for this is justified. Let's see how this ends, I can smell a cliffhanger as the story certainly won't be finished in this remaining episode.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Apr 13, 2022 10:48 AM

Jul 2008
How da fuq did those punks find and catch up to the group like that? That's quite insane.

And for Chateau to be the one who killed the real Ryang Ha, that's quite sad.
Apr 16, 2022 6:28 PM
Sep 2020
No matter she's so traumatized.. that's a lot to handle even as an adult D:

Also how could she even breathe in the suitcase??!
May 15, 2022 1:40 AM

Jul 2015
The original Ryang-Ha Song was definitely not cut out for this line of work with how he just left his gun lying around with both Song and Chateau picking it up and aiming at him.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koroshi Ai Episode 3 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jan 26, 2022

42 by stankosrbija1389 »»
Apr 18, 12:19 AM

Poll: » Koroshi Ai Episode 12 Discussion

KANLen09 - Mar 30, 2022

45 by Kaylis-sama »»
Apr 8, 4:23 PM

Poll: » Koroshi Ai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jan 12, 2022

119 by louminescence »»
Feb 13, 6:00 AM

» Season 2.?

Zayed_Iftekher - Aug 29, 2023

9 by ScrewFiction »»
Feb 5, 12:37 PM

» Anything similar to this?

lovealyssafaith - Apr 11, 2023

17 by ScrewFiction »»
Feb 2, 2:17 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.