Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 18, 2021 6:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This episode was okay, nothing to out of the ordinary in terms of special content and is still the usual potion making gimmicks.

For one thing though, I find it almost desperate how much some characters wants potions. And lol, that panty joke.
Aug 18, 2021 7:16 AM

Apr 2016
Maou is here! And truly a terrible demon lord he is ... all three days of imprisonment ...

And Reiji's continues creating addicts left and right not even kids demon lord can escape kek.
Aug 18, 2021 7:23 AM

Jul 2017
This episode's customer is quite up there: Demon King Garo Egil.

Transcending his way onto the Kirio Drugstore like a kid tyrant, and Reiji doesn't flinch one bit. And this kid getting excited over Noela, what is he, a lolicon? Even she doesn't waver and clings onto Reiji when asked for a proposal. Everyone is equal, even the Demon King, and the trio are just having fun screwing Egil around. Have some pity potion Egil to spend your free time, there's just no chance to get him out of the drugstore against his desperation.

What to do? Ask him to be an employee for one episode...while taking his chances towards Noela. From here on, it's more of the same stuff. And letting Noela try the new medicine as a mind-reading tool, is Reiji being a wingman here? But it's more like a joke than anything, and do not call Mina scary...her dark yandere side showing indefinitely.

If anything, Mina is not the typical ghost we usually see her as she is. And while Egil only got more trouble, it's Mina they're all terrified of to satisfy.
This potion is a curse to all.
Aug 18, 2021 7:28 AM

Jan 2021
Hmm, he's quite a peculiar mahou hahah, our Reiji tamed him in 1 minute

Sometimes you just have to know when to give up on love... (*꒦ິ꒳꒦ີ)

Some things are better not to know..... Especially the thoughts of others, we all pretend a little -.-
Aug 18, 2021 7:49 AM

Jun 2019
What a cute Maou. No money in pocket tho. Reiji ain't giving you shit for free... kid. Fell in love with Noela on the spot and got rejected too. LOL Felt bad for the kid. It was a good episode.
Aug 18, 2021 7:53 AM

Oct 2008
Noela's rejection and Mina's true face... Poor little kid xD
Good episode, I laugh a lot in this one. Let us see what the king's daughter has to say in the next ep, shall we?
For the ones that like to bother others (like me) with "you should read the manga/LN", please stop. I don't read mangas, I will NOT read mangas, I will not listen to what manga readers complain in adaptation to the anime counterpart, I only watch anime except in very few and specific situations.
Aug 18, 2021 8:02 AM

Apr 2018
Demon King Garo Egil arrived at Reji's shop. And damn, he already tamed him.
Egil even fell for Noela and tried everything in order to get her. Sadly, everything failed.
The dark side of Mina was pretty scary lmao.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Aug 18, 2021 8:11 AM
Apr 2021
Finall we get to see the demon king but i thought it was a girl but never mind... it was intressting seeing minas thoughts.
Aug 18, 2021 8:17 AM
Jul 2021
Another simple good Slice of Life episode. Although I Really wish he had asked Mina what her true feelings were about him too, I know she's a ghost and all but it would have been funny to hear. Also do we think the Demon King is sticking around or a one episode guest? Dark Mina was hilarious, and Noela shutting the DK down was great.
Aug 18, 2021 8:20 AM
May 2021
Cool anime awesome
Aug 18, 2021 8:28 AM

Feb 2021
Imagine using that potion in China... jokes aside pretty nice episode and i definitely wasn't expecting Mina to be like this.
Aug 18, 2021 9:48 AM

Sep 2019
yooooo Yasuyuki drew the end card!!!!!!
z00nexAug 18, 2021 12:11 PM
Aug 18, 2021 11:13 AM
🦆👑

Jan 2020
the dark mina is honestly pretty cute lol.

Pretty enjoyable episode overall

Aug 18, 2021 11:21 AM

Feb 2007
Truly the most dangerous of potions...
Aug 18, 2021 12:18 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
I don't like the maou sama at all, the effect of the potion was fun though.
Aug 18, 2021 1:02 PM
Aug 2018
Usually episode are more "cute" than "funny", but this time, it was "funnier" than "cute". Pretty good episode.
Our dear pharmacist can literally create anything... I thought he would create some kind of alcohol or stuff but no, he actually created a potion allowing everyone to hear what you're thinking. At this point, he transcended even alchemy.

Plot twist : Dark Mina is one of the former Maou (or not).
Rukodaime91Aug 18, 2021 1:15 PM
Aug 18, 2021 2:16 PM

May 2021
Never expected the demon Lord to be working at Kirio drugstore and to like Noella lol. Nice episode again. Mina’s thoughts were also hilarious lol. Looking forward to the next episode.
AISHITERU...REM!
Aug 18, 2021 3:28 PM

Jun 2021
I'm going to be harsh and say that this episode was not good.

First, despite teasing him for many episodes in advance, Ejil was a boring character and flat out annoying at times. I feel like all the other one off characters were much funnier and most definitely cuter. I really don't understand why they decided to tease his appearance so much in advance.

Second, the "drug" introduced in this episode was peculiar as well. I thought the whole concept of this show was that Reiji, using his pharmacist knowledge, introduces various drugs and items from the real world to the new isekai world he lives in (eg. dish soap, animal repellent, etc.) This episode's drug is just pure fantasy non-sense and I felt that it didn't really follow the premise of this show.

I'll say that the Dark Mina part was really funny and well done, but everything else was not good.
Aug 18, 2021 4:35 PM

Sep 2020
I laughed loudly several times during this episode, especially in the second half.
Noera annihilating the Maou's hopes and dreams with just a few words and Mina showing her inner yanki were pretty damn funny moments.
Aug 18, 2021 4:36 PM
Jul 2018
Demon King appearing the impression of him was very different I thought it would be something like monster or something, but it's his human form with the horns.
Aug 18, 2021 9:35 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Yet another fun episode, glad we finally got to see the Demon Lord, and he was great, lots of funny moments with him, and I love how indifferent Noela was to his advances too lol, can’t blame him for loving Noela tho, and the “Give it to me Straight” potion bit was also hilarious, dark Mina was a great idea, i loved how for the rest of the episode they were trying to please her.
Aug 18, 2021 10:02 PM

Feb 2019
Demon lord getting rejected by Noella had me dying lmaoo “I like master and I hate you”
Aug 18, 2021 11:35 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
That's how you never be addicted over one thing. If shit happened and you can't even paid for it, you will ended up like those poor demon kid lord. Demon lord became Reiji's employee? No surprise. The power of potion and love changed everything. Too bad poor kid demon got rejected thousand times by Noel. Loli wolf just only loves her master, Reiji. He should've given up already. But, the true potion kinda be a nice last touch. Yeah, Black Mina owned them all without any last words. Nice to meet you. I really like to get some more sadist look by you, ngl, Mina. Sad that Reiji decided to ban those thing. Because i think its truly a masterpiece among all of his previous drugs before, no kidding.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Aug 18, 2021 11:48 PM
Apr 2012
Erotaku_ said:

Second, the "drug" introduced in this episode was peculiar as well. I thought the whole concept of this show was that Reiji, using his pharmacist knowledge, introduces various drugs and items from the real world to the new isekai world he lives in (eg. dish soap, animal repellent, etc.) This episode's drug is just pure fantasy non-sense and I felt that it didn't really follow the premise of this show.

So much this, that's the only thing I disliked about the episode, this potion didn't make any sense, it's a shame.
Aug 19, 2021 12:52 AM

Oct 2016
Probably my favorite episode so far, that was pretty fun. I love dark Mina lmao, it's that gap moe, good shit. Eijil is also pretty entertaing.
Aug 19, 2021 3:02 AM

Feb 2007
Peri_ said:
Erotaku_ said:

So much this, that's the only thing I disliked about the episode, this potion didn't make any sense, it's a shame.

Unlike his very first product, the magical energy potion, right? /s
Aug 19, 2021 6:24 AM

Oct 2008
lolz Ezil, Garou copy paste of Jahy-sama? LOLZ!!!
5/5.

Aug 19, 2021 7:01 AM

Apr 2011
Lmao. No need for truth potion since Noela speaks out of her mind.

Mina on the other hand...was very unexpected.
Aug 19, 2021 7:07 AM

Mar 2021
Hahaha. I have never seen a cute Demon Lord before 😅 On the contrary, they were so scared of "Dark" Mina, Ezel must have exchanged personalities with her 😂
Aug 19, 2021 9:17 AM

Sep 2020
Ravares said:
Hahaha. I have never seen a cute Demon Lord before 😅

I present you Mao from Endro!
Aug 19, 2021 11:14 AM

May 2018
I want Mina-san to verbally assault me all night long~~~
Aug 19, 2021 5:37 PM

Mar 2021
Avvenirista said:
Ravares said:
Hahaha. I have never seen a cute Demon Lord before 😅

I present you Mao from Endro!

Oh, I just realized that there are other cute demon lords from different animes including this one. Thanks 😊
RavaresAug 19, 2021 5:40 PM
Aug 19, 2021 5:51 PM

Jul 2014
Probably my favorite episode so far. Demon boy being brutally rejected by Noela was hilarious, as well as the awakening of dark Mina. What the hell, Mina?! That was scary... and in a way, weird to watch. For a moment I even thought there would be more to the potion as I couldn't believe how different Mina actually was. Thankfully she seemed to be able to relax after the others did the chores for her.
Aug 19, 2021 8:33 PM

Apr 2020
Alchemist Reiji has officially achieved something odd from the ordinary by becoming the sensei of the literal demon king with the powers of his alchemy and the cuteness of Noela. Also whaaat, Dark Mina was surprisingly scary.
Aug 21, 2021 5:00 PM

Nov 2020
"She's not useless after all" Dang Mina, that's how you feel???
Aug 21, 2021 5:00 PM

Nov 2020
"She's not useless after all" Dang Mina, that's how you feel???
Aug 22, 2021 3:22 AM

Jun 2020
Omg this episode was so funny!!!!!!! Demon King was hilarious I laughed when he heard Noela’s true thoughts & how it was exactly the same LOLOL

BLACK MINA IS GOLD

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Aug 22, 2021 1:12 PM

May 2009
Wow, Mina is actually a total cunt.
Aug 23, 2021 2:57 AM

Feb 2007
bastek66 said:

Except, of course, that she isn't. What separates her from a "total cunt", as you put it, is that she does not actually say those things. Like most people, you know. Even the nicest people have thoughts like this, but what matters is that they do not act on them.
Aug 23, 2021 7:32 PM
Feb 2020
Remind me never to get on Mina's bad side
Aug 30, 2021 3:37 AM
Mar 2012
Props to Reiji's proskill how to handle Karen customers totally beat maou into an apprentice.
Surprised fairy narrator's actually like great sage for Reiji (sounds like Megumi Katou).
Noela's so honest, and gangsta Mina's scary cool need more of that lol.
Sep 23, 2021 10:24 AM

Jul 2015
'The demon king is a part timer' anime looking weird here.

Poor Ejil, treated like a broke kid and getting his first love crushed

Oct 8, 2021 4:00 PM

Aug 2018
Can't unhear Mina's true thoughts... Ugh.
Dec 21, 2022 5:09 PM
Jan 2015
Engraçado a parte da porção que diz sobre o que passa na mente de quem tomou.
Jan 10, 2023 11:47 AM

Sep 2012
bastek66 said:
it must be extremely hard to suppress personality this dark lol
Aug 9, 2023 9:47 PM

Feb 2019
they should've known that a darker side always lurks behind those sweet, caring, innocent smiles and soft voice lol
Sep 22, 2023 2:16 AM
Jul 2021
This is the best episode so far.

This is how you do it, you introduce a funny asf new character, you call it a Demon King and you make him a him. No sex swap B.S, no weak asf little girl calling herself the Demon King.

A Demon King has a pen** and an ink sack. Period. Boys pee standing up, girls don't.
Me every time I hear the word "reparations": 🤣🤣🤣
Dec 17, 2023 1:22 PM
Dec 2013
Oh. Mina was a two-faced bitch all along? Well, that sucks. Easily my least favourite character in this anime now. And now anytime she appears in the anime, I'll know that she's just pretending to be nice instead of being a genuinely nice person, and is in fact jaded, mean and harsh on the inside, which is a side of her she'll never show to anyone, meaning she is never going to be her actual self around people. Probably acts like herself when no-one else is around. And puts on an act when talking to people. Well done author, you just ruined a perfectly good character, and that character is probably the biggest faker in anime. It doesn't even make her more interesting. It's just 6 episodes getting to know her down the drain.
wildhoodJan 15, 5:40 AM
Jan 20, 6:36 PM

Nov 2009
I want Black Mina to talk shit to me.

The GAP of her outer-cute looks and inner-fierce looks feels extremely interesting.

I want her to talk shit to me then I push her down and see what her thoughts are. I am getting excited just from imagining this. LOL
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cheat Kusushi no Slow Life: Isekai ni Tsukurou Drugstore Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 7, 2021

125 by Elijah-Pluck »»
Oct 14, 12:13 PM

Poll: » Cheat Kusushi no Slow Life: Isekai ni Tsukurou Drugstore Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2021

32 by amlg »»
Jan 20, 10:14 PM

Poll: » Cheat Kusushi no Slow Life: Isekai ni Tsukurou Drugstore Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2021

30 by amlg »»
Jan 20, 9:51 PM

Poll: » Cheat Kusushi no Slow Life: Isekai ni Tsukurou Drugstore Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2021

31 by amlg »»
Jan 20, 7:21 PM

Poll: » Cheat Kusushi no Slow Life: Isekai ni Tsukurou Drugstore Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 28, 2021

37 by amlg »»
Jan 20, 3:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.