Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 26, 2020 10:28 AM

Mar 2019
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Bath scene where all the monsters were startled, weird but very funny! Same with the turtle explosion, all that for a bath
I love sleeping in my bath too, its so relaxing
Must be tough to be in such cold place, she managed to protect herself very well! She reminds me of Bibendum

Another nice episode, have a cool sleep princess!

It seems the episode was longer than usual, I enjoyed chubby princess very much ^^
Oct 26, 2020 11:32 AM
Oct 2016
Princess getting some unconventional sleep in this episode. First a bath, then an igloo, then as a little kid in the Demon Cleric arms. Syalis just walking into the communal bath was hilarious. She has no inhibitions whatsoever, the demons all freaking out made it even better. They didn't know what to do with her just walking by, stole their hot water too. She's lucky all these interesting demons walk by her cell and cause her mind to come up with ways to use their demon bodies. That rocket turtle isn't like anything I've seen from a demon. Red Siberian has his hands full dealing with Syalis stealing all these demons away for her personal use. Syalis then going on to quasi lead the ice demon protest! Posing as the ice golem to get the ice demons to help her sleep on those sweltering nights. The little seals were cute too. Getting the ice demons to build her a personal sleep igloo I swear, she cracks me up. Looking for a way to shrink then so she could sleep on the teddy demons fluffy bellies, with a Detective Conan reference thrown in. Didn't quite go how she wanted to not enough shrinkage. The demons then getting all caught up in how cute she looked as a little kid. Fawning over the small child incident for sure. They were captivated by her smallness.
Oct 26, 2020 11:33 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Oh yeah it's not surprising to see some bath scenes in this anime, I guess it's one of the best way to fall asleep xD but well the two environments were sure very different, hot bath then snow, and yeah she can even fall asleep with shaved ice, nice.
Oct 26, 2020 11:35 AM

Mar 2019
Ashhk said:
Oh yeah it's not surprising to see some bath scenes in this anime, I guess it's one of the best way to fall asleep xD but well the two environments were sure very different, hot bath then snow, and yeah she can even fall asleep with shaved ice, nice.

Sleeping in a cold environment has proven to be benefic, just saw that on internet lmao
Oct 26, 2020 12:05 PM

Sep 2019
Bath episode alert
Oct 26, 2020 12:23 PM

Aug 2012
That tire armor turned the Princess into Michelin lol.
Oct 26, 2020 12:56 PM

May 2018
Wow, was that a foreshadowing? Will the princess become the next mao? She looks persistent enough to at least try.
Laughed hard at the Detective Conan reference (it's a Detective Conan movie opening reference tho). I guess part of the joke is that some of the VA had roles on Conan too. Rikiya Koyama (the porky-pine monster) has even a major one.
Oct 26, 2020 12:58 PM
Jul 2020
Tiny princess was amazingly cute, best episode so far I'd say
Oct 26, 2020 1:13 PM

Mar 2020
The princess can never lose she will always find a way to sleep lol.

satisfying episode :)
Oct 26, 2020 1:42 PM

Apr 2014
Another cute episode. The bath part was nice, but the best one was when the princess shrunk. She was so cute!
Oct 26, 2020 2:02 PM

Apr 2019
smol hime was very cute! reminded me of when I used to fall asleep like that as a kid :p

Oct 26, 2020 2:03 PM
Oct 2020
All she want to do is sleep. Very fucking relatable and the bath scene is very Expected and funny rip rocket turtle tho.
Oct 26, 2020 2:09 PM
Dec 2017
There's just something about this show that gives me the good, cheerful feels.

It's like watching Mairimashita Iruma-Kun again
Oct 26, 2020 2:20 PM

Sep 2018
That was absolutely hilarious, I couldn't stop laughing. Becoming one of my fav anime this season.
Oct 26, 2020 2:40 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Ringare said:
Ashhk said:

Sleeping in a cold environment has proven to be benefic, just saw that on internet lmao
Oh yeah so at this point it's not surprising to see both a hot bath and cold environment lol, they wanted to show both sides I guess
Oct 26, 2020 2:41 PM

Mar 2019
Ashhk said:
Ringare said:

Oh yeah so at this point it's not surprising to see both a hot bath and cold environment lol, they wanted to show both sides I guess

Yes also I liked the turtle scene a lot, it was to expect since she blew up a lot of monsters before.
Oct 26, 2020 3:00 PM
Mar 2015
The princess is a menace The demons are pedophiles
Oct 26, 2020 3:07 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Ringare said:
Ashhk said:

Yes also I liked the turtle scene a lot, it was to expect since she blew up a lot of monsters before.
Yeah indeed but I didn't expect to see her totally exploding a turtle just to make a bath, she's like way more dangerous and she seems
Oct 26, 2020 3:09 PM

Mar 2019
Ashhk said:
Ringare said:

Yeah indeed but I didn't expect to see her totally exploding a turtle just to make a bath, she's like way more dangerous and she seems

Im not surprised tbh, dont forge she tried to eviscerate some innocent bears :D
Did you expect this show to be childish? I did lol but seems like we were wrong
Oct 26, 2020 4:15 PM

Apr 2015
Her extreme measures know no bounds. Exploding a (rocket) turtle for a bath!

Also that happy Michelin dance was super adorable!

But damn some of these creatures are cute, first the devil teddybears and now eggplant seals!! I want them myself!!
Oct 26, 2020 4:36 PM

Mar 2019
Sleep, sleep and more sleep. Nothing more needed.
She is a real demon, manipuating the poor ice dudes to help her...but a cute little demon and especially the very smol edition, just too adorable
Oct 26, 2020 4:37 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Ringare said:
Ashhk said:

Yeah I totally thought it was going to be an anime for kids, then I saw the princess dying in the lava lol I was surprised for sure
Oct 26, 2020 4:38 PM

Mar 2019
Ashhk said:
Ringare said:

Yeah I totally thought it was going to be an anime for kids, then I saw the princess dying in the lava lol I was surprised for sure

Yeah me too, nice she can resurrect infinitely tho

Do you think she'll die in next episode ? or is the running gag over ? (didnt read the manga)
Oct 26, 2020 4:47 PM

Jun 2017
That was great, the rocket turtle part had me in pieces. *ba dum tss*

Smol version of the princess was just too adorable.
Oct 26, 2020 4:49 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Ringare said:
Ashhk said:

Do you think she'll die in next episode ? or is the running gag over ? (didnt read the manga)
Haha I don't know I don't read the manga too but I hope they will continue this gag, it's hilarious sometimes to be honest xD and well the contrast with the "kid-like" animation and the main character actually dying XD is a good idea
Oct 26, 2020 4:55 PM

Mar 2019
Ashhk said:
Ringare said:

Haha I don't know I don't read the manga too but I hope they will continue this gag, it's hilarious sometimes to be honest xD and well the contrast with the "kid-like" animation and the main character actually dying XD is a good idea

I agree this is pretty enjoyable, its even better since the princess herself doesnt even care about dying lol

Btw how do you think the story will go ? I'd like to see princess as the new demon king xD
Oct 26, 2020 4:57 PM

Jan 2015
Hilarious episode indeed

I lost it at the princess killing the ice golem with a pillow
Oct 26, 2020 5:01 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Ringare said:
Ashhk said:

I agree this is pretty enjoyable, its even better since the princess herself doesnt even care about dying lol

Btw how do you think the story will go ? I'd like to see princess as the new demon king xD
Yes but it's more like she doesn't care of nothing but sleeping xD hmm indeed it would be hilarious and when I think about it she's even more dangerous than the demon king himself lol but well according to this episode she only wants hot bath and shaved ice xD it was cute
Oct 26, 2020 5:03 PM

Mar 2019
Ashhk said:
Ringare said:

Yes but it's more like she doesn't care of nothing but sleeping xD hmm indeed it would be hilarious and when I think about it she's even more dangerous than the demon king himself lol but well according to this episode she only wants hot bath and shaved ice xD it was cute

Yes I could do anytyhing for a hot bath myself xD Never tasted shaved ice tho... Have you ever did ?

Also the part where she cosplayed as the michelin man was very fun xD
Oct 26, 2020 5:08 PM

Dec 2015
Sleepy Hime-sama ft. Michelin-man.

Oct 26, 2020 5:15 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Ringare said:
Ashhk said:

Yes I could do anytyhing for a hot bath myself xD Never tasted shaved ice tho... Have you ever did ?

Hmm yeah but it looks very different than in the anime lol the shaved ice in this anime looked great xD well also even that igloo thing was quite fun to see to be honest
Oct 26, 2020 5:16 PM

Mar 2019
Ashhk said:
Ringare said:

Hmm yeah but it looks very different than in the anime lol the shaved ice in this anime looked great xD well also even that igloo thing was quite fun to see to be honest

That was a fun igloo, the riot lookde like yellow vests also the bath was green thats weird
Oct 26, 2020 6:03 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Another super cute episode. I felt bad for the Rocket Turtle, but at least he can be put back together.

Little baby Princess is even cuter than the regular cute Princess. But the cutest thing of all were the Eggplant Seals. Really wish she could've kept at least one, like how she kept a Teddy Demon.
Oct 26, 2020 9:38 PM

Jan 2013
Another episode where she again does whatever she wants xD
10/10 moment was the ice monsters protesting ahaha
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Oct 26, 2020 10:03 PM

Nov 2013
The first two skits just makes me feels bad even more for the demons (especially Rocket Turtle) after all this four episodes. Then the third skits happen where the demons finally have some fun with the shrinking princess. Also this time noticed Detective Conan's reference both in the scenes and the dialogues.
I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.

Oct 26, 2020 10:40 PM

Jun 2017
Loli Princess Gets Gang-Fawned Over by a Horde of Demons. It doesn't get any more surreal than that.

Oct 26, 2020 11:31 PM

Jul 2016
Oh god... when I thought this show couldn't get any cuter, eggplant seals and child princess are presented ♥ ♥ ♥

Probably the most adorable episode so far.
Oct 27, 2020 12:02 AM

Oct 2016
Another hilariously comfy episode. Those eggplant seals are adorable G I M M E.

Holy fuck smol princess was so adorable, especially when she was licking that healing lollipop. Aww, demons fawning over the princess is wholesome as hell. At this point, her becoming Demon King isn't that impossible lmao. Definitely my favorite episode so far.
Oct 27, 2020 12:34 AM

Dec 2014
rip ice golem.. he was just killed like that
Oct 27, 2020 4:04 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
A shrunken loli princess? She was looks like a little cute baby. Oh, shit. Hell yeah! I wanted to hold her up too. Damn you, Demon! >°< Looked how she enjoyed sleeping on that demon priest's slings. Lol, she loved that situations just to get a better sleep. What a funny and jealousy scene xD.

The other twos were fine. A usual quests for the insane loli princess to get what she wanted. Its started to made her own bathtub on their prison. Yeah its a prison! By using a turtle shell. Its not a usual turtle, its a rocket turtle! An instant demolishion to the demon castle, only to retrieved a material for the princess bathtub. Crazy shit, man! XD

The second where the castle felt like in hell. But, with the power of her cuteness, every problems could easily resolve. By using a sacrifice of several demons. By using her manipulation attribute. She was success to created a better place to slept in the middle of a high temperature! What a clever way, princess. I love her determination to sleep well xD.

Great episode as always. The end part surely my best part of these show, so far.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 27, 2020 7:07 AM

Jul 2014
Smol hime was adorable, and so were the eggplant seals. That aside, a lot of hilarity once again this episode, not least of which being yet more casual murders committed by the princess. F's in chat for Ice Golem and Rocket Turtle.
Oct 27, 2020 8:08 AM
Jul 2018
landofthekwt said:
The demons are pedophiles

um pretty sure it's called the 'Fawn over the small child fiasco'
Oct 27, 2020 8:57 AM

Jul 2017
Princess Syalis IS STILL NOT HAPPY with the Demon King's castle conditions ever after deliberations, and this episode couldn't have been further than the truth.

And walking into a bath for demons...was NOT the thing I'd imagine for her to do, but what the hell, anything goes for a solo bath, HEH. Even blowing up a turtle for a bathtub...YEAH the Princess is more demon-felt LOLS.

Demons going for a strike is just about the most insanely batshit hilarious, and not forgetting to get a personal "aircon", but being thwarted by demons and doing her bidding, that's a cheat plan as easy as pie and "murdering" fellow demons along the way. WHAT INSOLENT FOOLS ARE THEY.

The Princess has "magically" transformed into a loli...and taken care of exactly like a child. Are demons paedophiles, or is she just too cute for demons to not notice the small child?

Oh well, another fun episode of hilarity. Zzz...
Oct 27, 2020 10:28 AM

Sep 2020
Hime-sama in Gomu armor was so funny, omg
Oct 27, 2020 10:59 AM

Apr 2020
I can't explain how this anime just keeps me laughing with its tricks and jokes. It's just so funny as hell!
Oct 27, 2020 4:15 PM

Mar 2020
Another cute episode with murders, the monsters suffer at the hands of the princess. Although in the end, she was spoiled against her will.
"I don't want to achieve anything, I just think that the person who has the greatest freedom in the ocean is the king of pirates." - Monkey D. Luffy.
"There is no one better than me when it comes to ending the expectations of others." - Natsuki Subaru
Oct 27, 2020 4:33 PM

May 2018
Lmao making the turtle explode and killing the Ice golem just so she can get a good night's sleep, That's our princess!
This is not your planet to rule. The Fallen shall rise again.
Oct 27, 2020 5:56 PM

Jul 2013
Are we sure she's not already replaced the current demon lord?
Oct 27, 2020 6:23 PM

Jan 2011
been watching this at bad times because i tend to fall asleep watching it (ironic) this time i was fully awake! and it was Hilariously cute

still can't get over how ruthless she is just for the sake of sleep lol at least they just need to get pieced back together after she get's scolded

but for real i'd be shock if she isn't actually the demon queen by the end she bathes iin the corpses' of her enemies
Oct 27, 2020 10:58 PM

Mar 2010
Her kill count for this episode is pretty high. Glad they can put the ice golem back together.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Maoujou de Oyasumi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2020

158 by LostShadowCat »»
Sep 4, 6:39 PM

Poll: » Maoujou de Oyasumi Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 19, 2020

96 by RGreatDanton »»
Aug 21, 6:58 AM

Poll: » Maoujou de Oyasumi Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Ashhk - Oct 12, 2020

80 by RGreatDanton »»
Aug 21, 3:04 AM

Poll: » Maoujou de Oyasumi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2020

152 by RGreatDanton »»
Aug 20, 5:41 PM

Poll: » Maoujou de Oyasumi Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 9, 2020

59 by nishi_god77 »»
Jun 3, 6:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.