Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 28, 2014 8:29 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh poor Tama. I hope she can get over this soon but it won't be easy.

Also Akira comes looking for trouble again. How surprising About time that Chiyori is battling again and hopefully redeem herself. Her LRIG is a bit annoying although I give them some praise for their efforts. At least they are fighting and even Chiyori herself is suffering.
Nov 28, 2014 9:48 AM

May 2014
LOL that akira and ulith... i guess bitches be crazy :P ...
Nov 28, 2014 9:52 AM

Jul 2010
The feeling of loneliness and it being transmitted across of LRIG :/

Eldora deliberately wanting to lose to protect Chiyori. How Eldora was looking after Chiyori like that ;_;
It was nice to see how Chiyori changed from having been in the battles, going to miss the interactions between the two.

Akira with that voice and mannerism :O
Nov 28, 2014 10:01 AM

May 2013
That was sad. Poor Chiyori. Akira and Ulith meeting at the end. Interested to see how this will go.
Nov 28, 2014 10:04 AM

Feb 2014
NOOOOOO!!!!! ELDORAAAAA!!!! She was the better half of the comedy duo. Hopefully she comes back if all the LRIGs get freed in the end.
We need as much lewdness as we can possibly get. ~ Komine Sachi
Nov 28, 2014 10:56 AM
Jan 2014
It's nice to see that Chiyori's character wasn't completely neglected. Her wish really wasn't the brightest of all, but in the end she just wanted to be like Eldora. Good thing she will fall straight into the hands of Ruko and Hitoe after she loses her final Selector battle.

Mayu's up to something again. I wonder how she is planning to dispose Kuro, without harming herself.

Ulith made it out with just a small wound. I guess that's going to make her battle with Akira even more satisfying, if it occurs.
Nov 28, 2014 11:17 AM

Jan 2013
What about those Rukos mother being scared of Ruko foreshadowing and "if pillar goes there stuff will disappeare" in the first season ?
I wonder if this is the last season.
Nov 28, 2014 11:22 AM

Jun 2014
Ulith-sama lives! yaaaaay.

Can't wait for this big fight coming up. If Ulith wins, Tama becomes human...
Not really sure what Akira wants now but has she gone so crazy she's back to being sane again? lol.

It would be mindblowing if Akira loses, body switch happens, then Maya takes Kuro/Iona away from Ruko gives her Ulith instead. Make Ruko the biggest LRIG slut ever lol.
Nov 28, 2014 11:41 AM
Jul 2010
Well, I guess that's it for Chiyori, Eldopra is defeated so this means Chiyouri's wish to keep playing WIXOSS is tainted.
yeo
Nov 28, 2014 12:13 PM
Mar 2013
Another good episode. Poor Chiyori, but at least she'll stay friends with Hitoe and Yuzuki. So the reason why Hitoe's reversed wish from season 1 was not forever, is because her first LRIG made a wish of her own (before Hitoe lost a 3rd time, and at the cost of not becoming human) for Hitoe to be friends forever with others, which cancelled the reversed one from being forever (makes sense to me).
RoychopNov 28, 2014 2:46 PM
Nov 28, 2014 12:45 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Lol'd when Aki-lovely said her wish is for Ulith's scar to heal quickly. How obsessed can you be about one person?

Mayu's next move will probably be to have Tama destroy Iona, unless by "Shiro" she meant someone else other than Tama.

Chiyori finally gets some good spotlight. It's nice to see how she wants to become a LRIG so she can free Eldora, but Eldora herself doesn't want Chiyori to go through what she did.
WIXOSS system is cruel. >.<

Good episode. Aki-lovely is now back to being Aoi Akira and she wants beat and save Ulith? What? XD

Nov 28, 2014 1:41 PM

Apr 2010
So it's over for Chiyori and it's indeed better for her from the looks of it.
She was just there for development i guess.

The fight between Ulith and Akira seems like one that's predictable as well but the question is what will happen after the battle.
Will Tama really be allowed to meet Ruko like that?
Nov 28, 2014 1:52 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
guess that's game over for you~
Nov 28, 2014 1:58 PM

Apr 2012
Poor Chiyori.
Guess I was so used to her being so bubbly and lively..... seeing her cry, it's really sad.
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Nov 28, 2014 2:23 PM

Feb 2014
Chiyori, Chiyori this is for the better...
Nov 28, 2014 2:59 PM
Nov 2013
Wow, poor Chiyori. Sad to see that cheery little girl suffering like that. We all know Eldora DIDNT want to leave her. At least Hitoe won the battle..

Akira is still annoying and terrifying, and Ulith survived being shanked. No more Aki-Lovely, more like Aki-Craycray. Wonder what she'll do next.
Nov 28, 2014 5:20 PM
Jul 2018
Game over for Chiyori.

Akari and Ulith meet again.
Nov 28, 2014 6:55 PM

May 2013
Maaaaaan, the feels. Chiyori and Eldora had a strong bond yet they had to sacrifice themselves in order to save the other one ;-; What a development isn't it?

Phew. I'm glad they explained why the three is not angry to Mayu, and speaking of her, I guess she'll have a mental breakdown next time and I'm excited to see that! Hahaha.

Glad that Akira is now finally back in her senses! Though she wants to save Ulith... My theory is she wants to save her to be a LRIG or maybe to stop her and her schemes. Well, she mentioned at the start that she wanted to save her scar.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Nov 28, 2014 8:40 PM

Feb 2014
Aww man :( Chiyori and Eldora are separated.

This was really the only episode thus far that I felt like not knowing the rules made me annoyed by the show. What that whole thing where Chiyori had to draw something within three turns or she loses???

Aki-Creepy vs. Ulith next episode. But it would actually be really weird if Tama goes into "Ulith's" body and Ulith becomes a selector again. I want Tama with pig tails and a dress to become a human gosh darn it!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 28, 2014 9:15 PM
Jul 2014
I'm not convinced that Chiyori lost. Unless I'm mistaken, we never actually saw the battle finish. It seems like the kind of thing that they would finish within the episode if it was going to play out as expected. (Plus I find it hard to believe that Hitoe could manage to beat anyone). The fact that last episode ended with Ulith lying seemingly dead on the ground and then this episode found her perfectly fine and calling it a "minor wound" makes me think that they're trying to pull random shock value things on us. So like in this case everyone is convinced that Chiyori has lost, but maybe they're just trying to convince us of that and then they're gonna switch it up on us.

(I just want to see Hitoe suffer/get off the goddamn screen tbh)
Nov 28, 2014 9:44 PM

Feb 2013
Noodle070 said:
Aww man :( Chiyori and Eldora are separated.

This was really the only episode thus far that I felt like not knowing the rules made me annoyed by the show. What that whole thing where Chiyori had to draw something within three turns or she loses???

Aki-Creepy vs. Ulith next episode. But it would actually be really weird if Tama goes into "Ulith's" body and Ulith becomes a selector again. I want Tama with pig tails and a dress to become a human gosh darn it!

It felt weird that they tried to follow close to the rules of the game. I didn't think the representation was bad in the first place(although not accurate). The game it self it not why I watch the show more of a plot driving device(doesn't mean it will not interest me in it).

As for Chiyori idk it really the one character I just don't know. I liked the back story. But it just doesn't feel like I know the person they are. All through the show you don't get context into Chiyori character and the back story give none ether, but it is cute. So it hard to get emotional over her.
Nov 28, 2014 10:11 PM

Oct 2012
I was so sad this episode... Eldora knew they would lose but wanted to protect Chiyori. The feels man, Eldora knew they wouldn't be able to make a comeback and was saying all that emotional crap... WHY!!!
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
Nov 28, 2014 10:14 PM
Jul 2012
Akira is fun.
Nov 28, 2014 10:23 PM

Apr 2011
damn, this episode made me recall a memory of separation. The emphasis on the "Turn End" was great. It showed Chiyori's optimism get crushed by the inevitable reality of defeat (which I am definitely expecting).
Nov 28, 2014 10:24 PM

Mar 2008
Just realize if a selector has appearance A with card with appearance B.
After she wins, it becomes a selector with appearance A and a card with appearance A.
Then the card got shuffled and new card comes in.
If she wins again, the new card also has appearance A.

So there is a chance that all cards will converge to look exactly like Ruu LOL
Nov 28, 2014 11:29 PM

Nov 2012
aww, chiyori and eldora :( sad to see them lose, eldora was a fun LRIG.
and akira is really beyond any help now. the battle between her and ulith should get interesting...
Nov 29, 2014 1:07 AM

Nov 2011
Good development for those two, but am i the only one who thinks that Chiyori simply forgetting about WIXOSS won't be the only backlash to her wish, i'm expecting the show to hit us with something more devastating.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Nov 29, 2014 1:42 AM

Dec 2013
oh gawd! that ep was right in the kokoro!
interesting to see what ulith could actually call akira there for... i mean, she just stabbed you, the only reason you'd wanna see someone who did that, was to rekt them, amirite?
Zee530 said:
Good development for those two, but am i the only one who thinks that Chiyori simply forgetting about WIXOSS won't be the only backlash to her wish, i'm expecting the show to hit us with something more devastating.
agreed. tbh, i hope that doesn't happen, because this ep really made me feel for chiyori.. she's been so helpless this whole time :(
Nov 29, 2014 2:42 AM

Jul 2014
Huh, this was a pretty good, impactful episode. Loved it. Can't wait for the last couple episodes!
Nov 29, 2014 3:52 AM

May 2013
It's goodbye for Chiyori and Eldora duo. I'm glad they said their acknowledgements to each other. Eldora did all that for the sake of Chiyori. What touching moments those were. Oh well, life goes on.
Aki-lovely went back from her original name, Aoi Akira. Anyway, things are getting good. She will beat and save Ulith huh? I'm expecting a great battle to come from both of them.
Nov 29, 2014 4:30 AM
Jul 2012
How many losses does Hitoe & Yuzuki have?
Only one right because I have a feeling they will actually lose the duel somehow.
Nov 29, 2014 6:24 AM
Mar 2013
Zee530 said:

(Assuming Chiyori loses, which she may turn it around and win) I'm pretty sure it's just that she won't be able to hear or see the Wixoss game even if it was happening in front of her, and won't be able to see or hear her LRIG. She also may forget everything about Wixoss, including Ruko, Hitoe and Yuzuki and revert back to how she was before meeting her LRIG.
Nov 29, 2014 3:33 PM

May 2013
Iona(Kuro)xRuko intensifies. I love how Iona is beginning to change in mentality.

Tama bby you're so cute ahhhh I hope you'll be free soon.

Shoot, and I really liked the relationship between Chiyori and Eldora. ; A ;

Hmph, wonder what Akira's up to now?

Based on the preview looks like things will turn really hectic. Perhaps a showdown with Mayu?
Nov 29, 2014 4:35 PM

Aug 2012
Damn that was good. Poor Chiyori, the episode gradually got me to feel for her and Eldora more in building up to that sad end. It was really well done. We've never actually seen the battle dynamics at play so much, it was done to emphasize Eldora's struggle to lose but lose at hers and everyone else's best. Kind of like the last episode did, they really found their way in making the battles a very tense and bitter clash of wills.

So Akira is going to save Ulith by making her lose out and taking away her base desire to make people suffer? I'm surprised she's level headed enough to think of that in her state. Slight respect has been gained for her character these past two episodes.

By the title of next episode, Iona x Ruko will be taking a hit. Could be pretty sad as their relationship has really come along.
Nov 29, 2014 6:17 PM
Mar 2013
AlexTheRiot said:
By the title of next episode, Iona x Ruko will be taking a hit. Could be pretty sad as their relationship has really come along.

It could just be reffering to Chiyori losing the battle and LRIG after suffering or Akira losing to Ulith, rather than Iona or Ruko.
Nov 29, 2014 9:16 PM

Aug 2012
Roychop said:
AlexTheRiot said:

It could just be reffering to Chiyori losing the battle and LRIG after suffering or Akira losing to Ulith, rather than Iona or Ruko.
Well I mean Iona did specifically mention the warmth she is feeling, and with the revelations around her being the girl of black and the development she's been getting it's definitely a theme they've been building on with her.
Nov 29, 2014 11:47 PM

Feb 2014
I am so sad.
I agree there might be more to it than not remembering wixoss.

But that was a great deconstruction on card game, isn't? Chiyori didn't have the destiny draw ability and didn't get the card she need even until the last moment and lost just like that. I know that feeling, Chiyori.

Now that was a weird and good development from Akira.
Nov 30, 2014 3:57 AM

Oct 2014
"I gonna do more Battle, Selector Battle, I wish to heal Ulith Scar" :w: Aki-lovely. That Face is so Adorable.

"I'm not Aki-Lovely, I'm Aoi Akira, I'm here to Heal Ulith Scar". Aoi Akira....

The Drama happen between chiyori and Eldora is meh okay i guess. I more interest in Akira now.
Nov 30, 2014 6:05 AM
Mar 2013
AlexTheRiot said:
Roychop said:

Well I mean Iona did specifically mention the warmth she is feeling, and with the revelations around her being the girl of black and the development she's been getting it's definitely a theme they've been building on with her.

If Iona, I think Mayu will hurt her again. It could also just be Iona hurting due to embracing a feeling that a Girl of Dark normally wouldn't.
RoychopNov 30, 2014 10:06 AM
Nov 30, 2014 9:28 PM

Dec 2010
This was a pretty awesome episode, until the cliffhanger made me angry. I mean it was so well done, but stupid cliffhanger...

I want to know how Chiyori's wish got corrupted, it should be interesting to see...

Plus there are only three episodes left, I wonder how they plan on wrapping this all up?
Dec 1, 2014 5:32 AM

Jul 2009
Chiyori and Eldora =/ that was so sad
Dec 1, 2014 5:32 AM

Jul 2009
Chiyori and Eldora =/ that was so sad
Dec 1, 2014 10:28 AM

Feb 2013
Chiyori is done byebye
Jesus can walk on water. Cucumbers are 96% water. I can walk on cucumbers. I'm 96% Jesus.
Dec 1, 2014 6:15 PM

Sep 2014
It looks like Ulith might be battling for Tama's to become human and be friends with Ruko; that's somewhat solacing.
I don't consider myself a good judge.

trying not to be an obnoxious otaku
Dec 2, 2014 10:45 AM

Nov 2013
Each episode of this anime is SO catchy and interesting and entertaining..it always keeps me on the edge of my seat!

I`m curious to know what happened to Chiyori after that battle though,some intense feels in there *sobs*

Major change of personality of Akira! I think i like her more now,she finally acts like a psycho lol :)))
This is where I`d put my signature...If i had one.
Dec 4, 2014 11:09 AM

Jun 2008
I hate "i want everyone to feel the same way i did"-revenge >_>
So unoriginal.

And i hope Aki-fuckingannoying will die soon.
Dec 5, 2014 4:16 AM

Nov 2014
This episode is too bright..... too hot....... I can't see anything darkness.....
I wonder what mayu's pure intention to Iona and the other girls.....

Aki-madness vs Ulith the mind destroyer this is the main event.... Im looking forward to this...

I think mayu is very jealous to ruko and hitoe because unlike her those two girls are happy and full of hope... But Mayu is still alone even she is the ruler of wixoss....

"Intense light and deep darkness"
Extreme hope and unlimited despair......

Dec 6, 2014 4:46 AM

Dec 2010
It's some time since nothing happens in a consistent manner in this show but I don't really mind it, because this is already fun enough to follow it anyway. Too bad one of my favorite character is gone now. Can't wait to see Eldora back in the real world, this is the only reason I won't cry.
Dec 6, 2014 4:50 PM
Jul 2013
Goodbye Eldora T_T
Dec 8, 2014 9:23 PM

Nov 2012
Ha, funny how Akira is going to battle Ulith to get rid of her scar. Took long enough to realize Akira's pure asininity.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Selector Spread WIXOSS Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2014

197 by yhagni »»
Aug 13, 2022 12:22 PM

Poll: » Selector Spread WIXOSS Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 7, 2014

80 by yhagni »»
Aug 13, 2022 8:35 AM

Poll: » Selector Spread WIXOSS Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2014

87 by yhagni »»
Aug 13, 2022 6:52 AM

» A question about Hitoe

kaede666 - May 25, 2022

1 by Phantom1412 »»
May 26, 2022 1:42 PM

» Is it okay to finish WIXOSS with this season

Lonely_Ronin123 - Nov 7, 2019

2 by Heimur »»
Nov 7, 2019 3:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.