Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 31, 9:02 AM

Dec 2021
Due to past experiences, Tomo has become afraid to speak her mind, even to her bandmates. When Nina, who is practicing guitar, asks for her opinion, she unintentionally says something harsh.

However, seeing Nina's determination, Tomo's feelings begin to change.

May 31, 9:54 AM

Jan 2022
A nice episode once again this week. After seeing all different characters emotions, we get to view the eyes of Tomo, a perfectionist who wants to express everything she has to say, but suffer not doing it. With the magical ability of goofyness that Nina has, Tomo is now more aclimated with the group. I liked it because she is very different from everyone else, just trying to do their best at a very amateur pace. Excited for next week (will there be more yuri?) !
I like everything, ok
May 31, 9:59 AM

Jan 2021
Finally some focus on Tomo. I hope that one of the next episode will focus on Rupa. The scene in Subaru's apartment was chaotic and very funny to watch. It's interesting to note that Rupa is legally Tomo's tutor. I also like that Nina wants to do more than singing and wants to support the group by learning guitar.
May 31, 10:21 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Alright, now with the lvoe confession from the last episode they will... do nothing about it. Indeed, it wasn't acknowledged at all and I guess it didn't matter much in the end since this episode was all about Tomo and her demands for perfection. We get to see why she struggles to communicate what she thinks but at the same time she can come off as quite rude. I certainly wouldn't be able to handle that kind of criticism but I guess some musicians can.

Meanwhile, can we address just how annoying Nina can be as a character? Sure, she's the heart of the band and the one in the middle of the change of hearts but at the same time she complains a lot, burges into houses, causes damage and never takes responsibility. If these people wouldn't be able to put up with her sheinanigans on a daily basis we probably wouldn't have a show but still. It can be funny at times but other times I feel compelled for the rest.

PS: how strong is Rupa to be able to take down a door with a kick?
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
May 31, 10:35 AM

Jan 2016
Good comedic episode to relieve some of the storm that last one was. I really thought this episode would be the Festival already but I guess Tomo needed her development episode.
Now that Tomo's new band is open-minded and always looking to grow, her composing ablities and music knowledge will be put to some great work!

That snake dodging the 200km/h beer can thrown by Momoka tho xD
Such a small detail but I laughed so much in that scene
May 31, 10:58 AM

Nov 2013
I bet people who disliked this episode disliked it because their Yuri fantasies didn't come to fruition. It's honestly pathetic if that's the case.
May 31, 11:38 AM
Jan 2021
goated gaotedaf akgokgogkokaogkaogkoekg goated
May 31, 2:35 PM
Dec 2017
Ep9 is shockingly tame and disjointed, like watching a CGDCT instead of GBC. Did Studio Toei ease up on their imaginary distortion pedal over fears of getting cancelled due to how controversial this show has become in Japan? (The middle aged and older have a small-scale moral panic there about GBC promoting all forms of delinquency in a highly addictive manner.) Did the establishment read the riot law to studio so they toned down after 8 consecutive crazy eps?
May 31, 2:38 PM
Dec 2017
Reply to rasterman7
Alright, now with the lvoe confession from the last episode they will... do nothing about it. Indeed, it wasn't acknowledged at all and I guess it didn't matter much in the end since this episode was all about Tomo and her demands for perfection. We get to see why she struggles to communicate what she thinks but at the same time she can come off as quite rude. I certainly wouldn't be able to handle that kind of criticism but I guess some musicians can.

Meanwhile, can we address just how annoying Nina can be as a character? Sure, she's the heart of the band and the one in the middle of the change of hearts but at the same time she complains a lot, burges into houses, causes damage and never takes responsibility. If these people wouldn't be able to put up with her sheinanigans on a daily basis we probably wouldn't have a show but still. It can be funny at times but other times I feel compelled for the rest.

PS: how strong is Rupa to be able to take down a door with a kick?
> how strong is Rupa to be able to take down a door with a kick?

Rupa is half-nepalese and his father was a gurkha. Many promo pics show her wearing a black tactical vest.
May 31, 3:45 PM
Dec 2022
Feels odd that they didn't address the hurricane of emotion from the last episode, but this was excellent nonetheless! Tomo really shined here, and glad to see Nina is taking her practice seriously. Reminds me that it's been a couple days since I last practiced... I should get on that ^^'
May 31, 3:55 PM
Jan 2024
Kill count 1
Anyway alas, a tomo themed episode! Im glad she isnt afraid to speak her mind for now (TEACH ME YOUR WAYS)
May 31, 4:08 PM

Oct 2016
at around 1648, what does Nina's shirt has written on it?
May 31, 5:10 PM

Mar 2023
Reply to Mikarin_Enjoyer
at around 1648, what does Nina's shirt has written on it?
@Mikarin_Enjoyer 'Twintail Girl' I think
May 31, 6:12 PM

Jun 2015
Ah, Tomo was once a bit of a control freak, glad she wasn't the one that was kicked out of the band. And Rupa practically became her Mom.
May 31, 6:47 PM

Jun 2019
Subaru reads everyone like a book. Truly the best girl.
May 31, 6:58 PM
Jan 2024
good chapter on how he tries to say what he thinks
May 31, 7:29 PM
Blitzball Player

Dec 2011
The piano rendition of WRONG WORLD is absolutely beautiful and fits thematically with the episode focusing on Tomo. This episode put me in such a nice state of mind. Loved all the girls crashing at Subaru's apartment. ♡
May 31, 7:56 PM

May 2019
It's Saturday and yet another crying time. Just say you want a sleepover at Subaru's apartment, Nina. Nina mimics a Teehee jutsu from Subaru. Tomo was putting a wall the entire time in fear of being disliked when she's being strict to others just like her snake pet. It fits perfectly to Tomo's character. Throughout all this time, Rupa seems to be the one that understand her the best so she acts as her guardian. I like how Nina casually say "umaku naritai" which shows her determination to improve in order to go pro. The way she plays her guitar at the riverbank really reminds me of Hibike too, I love it. And slowly and surely, Tomo starts to open up after saw Nina's genuine effort and she finally voicing her opinion in front of the whole gang. The snake swallowed the whole egg just like how Tomo finally confront her fear for being honest, good job. I felt like Tomo and Momoka could gel better since both of them are shown to be the most passionate one when it comes to professional music. I love this show too much.

May 31, 8:15 PM

Mar 2018
to be fair, if i wanted constructive criticism and someone just told me that "if i spent my life playing i'd never be stage ready," i'd be pretty angry too. she did imply she gave some input to help them improve, but from what we've seen with nina is just straight jabs at her ability lmfao.
May 31, 8:36 PM
Jun 2023
Tacsk0 said:
Ep9 is shockingly tame and disjointed, like watching a CGDCT instead of GBC. Did Studio Toei ease up on their imaginary distortion pedal over fears of getting cancelled due to how controversial this show has become in Japan? (The middle aged and older have a small-scale moral panic there about GBC promoting all forms of delinquency in a highly addictive manner.) Did the establishment read the riot law to studio so they toned down after 8 consecutive crazy eps?

Well we really didn't get much background on Tomo and Rupa before this so I'm real happy about this one, didn't see anything wrong with this episode. Plus their talks still had to do with the band.
May 31, 8:41 PM

May 2021
Alright let's get down to business.

Banger. This show does that thing where every episode was better than the last and I can't handle it.
divlyfein said:
The piano rendition of WRONG WORLD is absolutely beautiful and fits thematically with the episode focusing on Tomo. This episode put me in such a nice state of mind. Loved all the girls crashing at Subaru's apartment. ♡
So real for catching this. I was losing my mind. Can't express how amazing the vibes were for this episode.

Rupa, my girl. My God. The entire sequence in Subaru's apartment sent me into the oblivion. Too relatable, too real, absolutely love her.

Tomo struggling to be the one to criticize Nina and their song... We've all been there in one capacity or another. This was so relatable it hurt, but at the same time brings us to where we are today and I have to salute the staff for delivering on this feeling.

Seriously this show is leveling up every week. I have nothing but positivity to spread. Blaring the album on 11, definitely re-watching this entire series the second the last episode drops. Energy is immaculate.

May 31, 8:49 PM

Jun 2015
aaaa the pain of not having an AC in this heat

finally a Tomo centered episode! now we just need Rupa's
everyone is starting to open up more and its a good thing, surprisingly Nina wasn't angry this episode xd
May 31, 9:34 PM

Mar 2021
Reply to vF_Wackiier
to be fair, if i wanted constructive criticism and someone just told me that "if i spent my life playing i'd never be stage ready," i'd be pretty angry too. she did imply she gave some input to help them improve, but from what we've seen with nina is just straight jabs at her ability lmfao.
@vF_Wackiier

I think she tried to help them in a constructive way initially, but after not seeing the results, she eventually let her frustration out.
Due to these frustrations, she subconsciously wanted to test Nina to see if "she's just like the rest." But her personality is undeniably a bit too thorny.
May 31, 9:34 PM

Aug 2022
Tomo is a girl who is 16 years old and still young.

But she had to be cut off from her parents, that's why she went to Tokyo and formed a band and then met Rupa. Until now Rupa is her closest person, and they also live together. As her guardian, Rupa certainly understands Tomo better.

Relaxing episode, we get to know more about Rupa and Tomo this time. Nina also started practicing playing the guitar a little. Tomorrow they will also practice again.

RafaBryanMay 31, 9:45 PM
May 31, 10:42 PM

Feb 2019
Wasn’t gonna do any write ups since I’m in Aruba chilling for the next few days, but had to tap in and write something for GBC, probably Yorukura as well.

I can’t believe they blue balled us after that confession last week. Not even a mention of anything? 😭 don’t get me wrong, the Tomo stuff is nice and I think we were overdue for a characterisation ep for her, but cmon man don’t bait me like this.

Feel bad for Subaru this week, her crib got invaded and turned into the meeting spot since everyone AC was broken. But anyone who’s been to or lived in Japan during the summer will understand. If you ain’t got AC it’s damn near uninhabitable. Leaving her with the snake and a broken door is crazy though 🤣. Nina casually breaking Tomo and Rupa AC machine is also wild, that girl would be banned from my house

As for Tomo, there’s a fine line between constructive criticism and just being an asshole. I get that she wants to reach the top and has had some upbringing issues, but you still gotta watch how you talk to people. It’s not what you say, but how you say it. I don’t blame any of her other bandmates for leaving, but respect to Rupa for seeing thru to her real soul and understanding Tomo is a girl who just wants to succeed. Also respect to Nina for not letting that get her down and just using it as motivation to improve.

We need a Rupa episode next, but also need to get an answer from Momoka to Nina’s confession 😡
Marinate1016May 31, 10:47 PM
May 31, 11:27 PM

May 2023
Tomo is still very young, her parents don't care about her, so it's natural that she has this mindset.

Nina struggles in learning guitar to be able to perform at concerts, damn Rupa can kick down the door.

Now that Tomo has opened up to the rest of the band, i hope Rupa gets her own episode.
Jun 1, 1:03 AM
Apr 2021
Finally Tomo-chan's backstory and character development. Maybe before end, Subaru with her grandmother problem🤔

I really like this show, always curios what happen in the next episode. Hopefully in the next episode there will be live band scene on the stage and Diamond Dust
Jun 1, 2:59 AM
Sep 2022
ninth chapter and little to say. Tomo took the idea of ​​forming a group very seriously, and his sincerity goes without saying and at the same time harmful, although it is still very young , rupa is a sun. Nina is still unpleasant and Subaru has patience worthy of a Tibetan monk hahahaha and seeing the interaction of momoka and nina in this episode, the confession from the previous chapter was a scandalous Yuri bait.
Jun 1, 3:49 AM
Nov 2014
For me, this is a confirmation that Nina meant the confession in a platonic sort of way since I'm not sure why it wouldn't have been brought up otherwise. They may confirm something later involving their relationship but for now the platonic route makes the most sense to me.
Jun 1, 4:19 AM

May 2015
Reply to AnimeForever196
For me, this is a confirmation that Nina meant the confession in a platonic sort of way since I'm not sure why it wouldn't have been brought up otherwise. They may confirm something later involving their relationship but for now the platonic route makes the most sense to me.
@AnimeForever196 Momoka was for her an idol, a saviour figure, a kind of ideal, who helped her and motived her with her songs to struggle through her worst days and Momoka didn't misunderstood her, got what she ment when she "confessed" to her, that was why she started to bawl out her eyes. There is not need to see more into it.
夏草や 兵どもが 夢の跡
Jun 1, 4:54 AM

Sep 2014
they dropped the ball so hard!!!! this feels so so out of place, i want to see the resolution to all the tension between momoka and nina in the last episode, but it was just entirely forgotten, i'm so upset
Jun 1, 5:27 AM
Oct 2022
I can't get a bead on Rupa. She's always using Keigo and being the "mom" of the group, but the moment anything happens, she turns into some kind of manic pixie girl. She does that little happy dance on the street on episode 7, she totally lets loose with that snake prank and the "NICE BEERU", and the door thing, managing to make herself about the least welcome guest possible in the shortest amount of time... I don't know what her character is supposed to be at this point.
Jun 1, 5:48 AM

Jun 2016
cant believe this anime can be super goood like this !!

for me this anime >> BTR
Jun 1, 7:11 AM

Jun 2019
vF_Wackiier said:
to be fair, if i wanted constructive criticism and someone just told me that "if i spent my life playing i'd never be stage ready," i'd be pretty angry too.

It was extremely blunt, harsh, and in a way very rude, but as for getting pretty angry too, that's just it - Nina didn't get angry; at least not in a way which she expressed verbally or showed physically on her face and in the rest of her body language. Momentarily shocked, yes. A bit saddened, yes. More willing and determined to improve than ever to challenge that criticism and assessment of her playing, yes. But not actually angry. And that's what I find interesting about her. In other situations she'll blow up and become irate and rabid over what some other characters and a lot of people in the audience think is a minor or non-issue and look at her as a crazy person for becoming so enraged or confrontational over. But in situation like this where she wants and values genuine honesty and solicited it, she can also be extremely patient and open-minded.

I think that one of her principles and sticking points is her hatred of people, including herself, not being allowed to express what they're thinking and their true selves, be that in spoken words, through music, or any other way. Like herself in the past when her father and the school administration wanted her to stifle herself and go along to get along, to make nice on the surface. Or like with Momoka's conflict with her former band, Diamond Dust, being pressured to go more mainstream for commercial viability. So in a way even though I'm sure she was a little upset and would love and much prefer to hear praise from Tomo and the others if it was genuine and true, I'd surmise she'd be more angry in this scenario if Tomo self-censored and wasn't allowed to speak her opinions openly. Angry on her behalf for being suppressed and angry for herself not getting to hear the truth. She was more angry, briefly, during that scene in the episode when Tomo temporarily lied to her with fake politeness.
WatchTillTandavaJun 1, 7:26 AM
Jun 1, 7:11 AM
Feb 2024
WE GOING TO BUDOUKAN WITH THIS ONE🗣🗣🔥🔥🔥
Jun 1, 8:42 AM

Jun 2020
While I thought Rupa was the most mature among them, she can acts silly like catching those flying beer cans and kicking Subaru's door until it's broken xD

Also, finally Tomo's character focus! She is a harsh and straightforward person, but at the same time she doesn't want to get hate. I'm glad that the rest of the band can understand her way for being blunt and willing to improve after getting her criticism.

I like Nina a lot, really. She might be wishy washy a lot of time, but actually really serious about what she believes and wants to do. The way she accepts Tomo's words open-mindedly is admirable for me.

Though, it's already more than half of the season, and I still can't grasp the actual progress for the band. Four episodes for a single final performance at the very end seems too much tbh, maybe we will get Rupa's character focus and Nina's backstory before that happens?
Jun 1, 10:56 AM
( °◡°)/
Oct 2021
Solid episode TBH; quality comedy when they all converged on Subaru's place and tear-inducing drama when Tomo's dramatic past was explained.

I'm also loving the various dynamics between the band members and how substantial the emotions behind them come across.

For sure I'll be turning Tomo's "You suck!" moment into a GIF though xD
Jun 1, 12:38 PM

Aug 2022
This episode made me like tomo and rupa a lot more. Seeing Rupa kick a whole door down suprised tf out of me. I'd say I like tomo and rupa more than momoka now. But Nina and Subaru are still my fav's.

Although every character in this show is so good.
Jun 1, 12:54 PM
Nov 2014
Reply to Ishitateso
@AnimeForever196 Momoka was for her an idol, a saviour figure, a kind of ideal, who helped her and motived her with her songs to struggle through her worst days and Momoka didn't misunderstood her, got what she ment when she "confessed" to her, that was why she started to bawl out her eyes. There is not need to see more into it.
@Ishitateso I totally agree. I've seen so many people go crazy thinking that it was a full blown Yuri confession when it wasn't that at all. It makes sense for the story that Nina tells her she still loves her as her savior and how much it means to Momoka.
Jun 1, 12:57 PM
Nov 2014
Reply to cathery
they dropped the ball so hard!!!! this feels so so out of place, i want to see the resolution to all the tension between momoka and nina in the last episode, but it was just entirely forgotten, i'm so upset
@cathery The tensions done with. There's no need to bring it back up since there was no romantic implication.
Jun 2, 12:58 AM

Jun 2015
this ep feels like it returned to band drama again, with all 5 interacting with each other + talks about skill issue/practicing. Pretty good considering how Tomo and Rupa got sidelined so much so far
From the preview, it seems like next ep will be about Nina going home?
Jun 2, 3:38 AM
Feb 2020
Damn sounds like a lot of ppl got upset they didnt follow up with the "yuri" almost like it wasnt meant as romantic in first place lol.This is why yuri baits a thing cuz it get them clicks.

Im honestly relieved it wasnt.Wouldve felt it came outta nowhere and with remaining episodes i dont want them to focus on that.Like this eps flesh out the 2 new members,the DDs vocalist,their showdown and Ninas family is what they should be doing.
Builder45Jun 2, 3:42 AM
Jun 2, 11:07 AM

Mar 2018
Reply to WatchTillTandava
vF_Wackiier said:
to be fair, if i wanted constructive criticism and someone just told me that "if i spent my life playing i'd never be stage ready," i'd be pretty angry too.

It was extremely blunt, harsh, and in a way very rude, but as for getting pretty angry too, that's just it - Nina didn't get angry; at least not in a way which she expressed verbally or showed physically on her face and in the rest of her body language. Momentarily shocked, yes. A bit saddened, yes. More willing and determined to improve than ever to challenge that criticism and assessment of her playing, yes. But not actually angry. And that's what I find interesting about her. In other situations she'll blow up and become irate and rabid over what some other characters and a lot of people in the audience think is a minor or non-issue and look at her as a crazy person for becoming so enraged or confrontational over. But in situation like this where she wants and values genuine honesty and solicited it, she can also be extremely patient and open-minded.

I think that one of her principles and sticking points is her hatred of people, including herself, not being allowed to express what they're thinking and their true selves, be that in spoken words, through music, or any other way. Like herself in the past when her father and the school administration wanted her to stifle herself and go along to get along, to make nice on the surface. Or like with Momoka's conflict with her former band, Diamond Dust, being pressured to go more mainstream for commercial viability. So in a way even though I'm sure she was a little upset and would love and much prefer to hear praise from Tomo and the others if it was genuine and true, I'd surmise she'd be more angry in this scenario if Tomo self-censored and wasn't allowed to speak her opinions openly. Angry on her behalf for being suppressed and angry for herself not getting to hear the truth. She was more angry, briefly, during that scene in the episode when Tomo temporarily lied to her with fake politeness.
@WatchTillTandava good insight, this was a nice read.
Jun 2, 8:28 PM

May 2022
Episode 9 and we are still just getting the backstory and basic character development. I love the not-too-fast pace, but at this point it seems like we are just getting prepped for season two. And that would be a happy conclusion to this unexpected gift of an anime.
Jun 3, 9:34 AM
Oct 2022
cool songs similar to Bocchi with a sprinkle of depression.
Jun 4, 2:45 PM
Nov 2014
Reply to Builder45
Damn sounds like a lot of ppl got upset they didnt follow up with the "yuri" almost like it wasnt meant as romantic in first place lol.This is why yuri baits a thing cuz it get them clicks.

Im honestly relieved it wasnt.Wouldve felt it came outta nowhere and with remaining episodes i dont want them to focus on that.Like this eps flesh out the 2 new members,the DDs vocalist,their showdown and Ninas family is what they should be doing.
@Builder45 I totally agree. I've had so many conversations with yuri fans that still 100% believe the confession was romantic when I don't think it was. We still have some episodes to be proven wrong, but even if we are, I just don't think we need romance in this anime. It would feel pretty out of place and had almost zero buildup. It would also take more screen time from the rest of the groups dynamic and that would only serve to hamper the anime.
Jun 6, 11:06 AM
Feb 2024
Reply to AnimeForever196
@Builder45 I totally agree. I've had so many conversations with yuri fans that still 100% believe the confession was romantic when I don't think it was. We still have some episodes to be proven wrong, but even if we are, I just don't think we need romance in this anime. It would feel pretty out of place and had almost zero buildup. It would also take more screen time from the rest of the groups dynamic and that would only serve to hamper the anime.
@AnimeForever196 It's interesting to see people's wishful thinking overrides reality :)

Also a similar example thinking of Reina's confession with Kumiko in the first season of Hibike Euphonium, which sound much more like being romantic but disappointingly nothing happened in the end :( I would rather watch Gushing over Magical Girls for yuri scene lol
Jun 15, 4:20 AM
Jul 2023
Unbelievable, this show is more peak day by day
Jun 15, 5:28 AM

Jul 2017
Togenashi Togeari's new song...stlll is in progress, after their apartment's aircons broke down, and one after the another, all girls are led to Subaru's apartment to stay for the night. Too bad that some of them cannot handle Tomo's pet snake, and she throws a fit, whilst said girl herself is in a stump. No thanks to the nightly affair, Subaru throws them all out of her apartment, with Nina still wanting to practice through an acoustic guitar, in front of Rupa and Tomo, since that is her inspiration from watching Diamond Dust's concert.

It's unfortunate that Tomo's old memories came back to haunt her with her old band mates being relegated to her high standards, since that is not everyone's goal...all, but Nina's, and thankfully Rupa is there to console her. Subaru's criticism to Nina is the same. though she accurately read what's on Tomo's mind, since she's pretty much like Nina at the very start. A little digging through Rupa to understand Tomo, she's quite a serious goal-getter who wanted to go pro, but would not let anyone read and talk her mind being in a safe spot, as well as someone who's had a falling out with her parents to stay with her ever since. Nina may still have problems playing the guitar, but her determination is what pushes her through. and that begins to change Tomo's through process, even if it's just for a little nudge.

All I can say is that Rupa is Tomo's salvation, the one who stood alongside her in both the good and bad, and still accepts her for who she is. A winggirl, she's one.
Jul 2, 3:33 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Lol poor Subaru, instant regret accepting them to come at her place xD It was good to have some Tomo development this episode
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Girls Band Cry Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KANLen09 - Jun 28

160 by Tacsk0 »»
Oct 18, 6:26 AM

» What you guys think about the main characters?

negatives - May 3

30 by Railey2 »»
Oct 6, 8:01 AM

Poll: » Girls Band Cry Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - May 24

112 by SuperJohnDoe »»
Sep 19, 6:03 PM

» GBC to receive smartphone game adaptation.

Tacsk0 - Aug 31

9 by akatsukinoluna »»
Sep 19, 10:57 AM

Poll: » Girls Band Cry Episode 6 Discussion

IzanaSolos - May 10

42 by SuperJohnDoe »»
Sep 18, 6:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.