Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jul 5, 2017 4:50 AM
Dec 2012
Just as good as the first if not better. Upcoming adaptation come at me! (ㆆ△ㆆ)
Aug 6, 2017 7:21 AM

Oct 2009
Wish this could go on forever, so good for the soul~♥

10/10
Aug 28, 2017 11:50 AM
The Madaora

Aug 2016
Really good season, felt just like season 1. Definitely has rewatchability imo and is worth my recommendation. It's probably one of my most enjoyed 8 of 10's. I heard that back in may of this year that there was confirmation for more animated content soon from some reliable sites, though I don't know if it's a third season or just some OVA's. Hopefully something comes along though.
Sep 3, 2017 10:44 AM

Jun 2016
Nooooo! I can't believe it's the last episode. I love how this season ended just like the first season. I'm not okay. What a beautiful anime! Third season please. I'm so speechless. This anime's so gorgeous and so heartwarming.

Ugh. All of them eating together during their flower viewing and those pictures. Gaaaah!

I'm gonna miss this show so much.

9.8/10

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Dec 24, 2017 1:19 PM

Oct 2015
Great way to finish a mundane series with a picnic to watch flower trees. This series was very good especially on this Christmas eve because it has no major events to speak of.

I felt though this was a remake rather than a sequel, but nonetheless it was enjoyable and fun to watch. If you a person who likes her/his series laid back and no pace at all then this is for you, like me sometimes though like today.
I will miss those girls, they brought fun in that quiet small town and that small school and made best of everything. Most of all I will miss that cute mature persona Ren-chon and also I see Komari and Natsume's brother is still as silent as ever (no VA for him).

8/10 as a Christmas present.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Dec 29, 2017 8:33 AM
Sep 2015
Renge saw Pechi for the first time, huh?

'What do you want to play?'
'A nap.'
😅😂😂

Komari's dream was weird af.

Overall, a great anime. I rate 9/0
Nov 16, 2018 2:41 PM

Feb 2017
I liked how this episode starts not long after the ending of season 1 where they're waving at the camera, since Renge still has her fairy costume on.
Dec 10, 2018 4:40 PM
May 2018
How do u rate this show an 11/10
Dec 14, 2018 8:36 AM

Jun 2017
Really good anime, I'll be sure to remember this anime. The relaxing theme this anime gives, the beautiful art, this anime is really one of the best CGDCT. Sad that it has come to an end, but of course it's only natural, all good things will come to an end too. In Hotaru's word, I can say that "Well, this turned out to be a pretty lively flower viewing." Indeed it did end like that, this show I mean. Still, I can't help but be greedy because it really is a good show and I want more of it. This anime showed how much fun you can have in a countryside, well for me, I did spend a bit of my childhood in the countryside, so this for me, was a really colorful nostalgic trip. I will remember the sweet, funny, heartwarming, melancholic and nostalgic feeling this show gave me.
10/10 - A big thanks to the people who made this show and to the fans as well who made all this possible.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Mar 19, 2019 1:47 AM

Apr 2013
Anyone noticed this?

Jun 18, 2019 12:43 PM

Nov 2016
I also would've been sad if I this was actually the end, but luckily I know that S3 is on it's way xD

Really beautiful season finale and overall a great watch, this series knows how to play it's strengths well, not many anime have such a nice and relaxing setting, in addition with being so down to earth in it's execution.

7,5/10

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 29, 2019 10:33 AM

May 2016
Last episode was not bad but I hoped for something more special.

Gonna miss Renge for a while and her Sousun attacks 8/10

@Fmmatron 2.5 months late but I tried.
Dec 29, 2019 2:39 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
It was so great and beautiful, rarely seen a anime with such adorable characters... can't wait for the third season, 9/10
Jan 3, 2020 5:28 AM
Dec 2017
Non Non Biyori, I can't describe how much I love this anime. This is a perfect representation of live in Japan's countryside. This anime is the one that makes me loved countrysides, not just Japan, but everywhere in the world.

As I live in Japan right now, I often visited the countryside parts of Japan more. My friends always find myself funny because I always visited some places that are not well known for foreign tourists and has no train station (often only buses). Meanwhile they visited some crowded and well-known places like Tokyo, Osaka, and Hiroshima, I found myself enjoying more countryside prefecture like Yamanashi, Shizuoka, and Shiga. And all of this, thanks to this anime :D.

This is my way to expressed my love
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUKgMIkguE0
Jan 4, 2020 9:07 PM

Feb 2018
Look like Sakura so beautiful.
Feb 9, 2020 8:13 AM

Aug 2018
I heard that there is some legend about Princess Kaguya.. But I still haven't heard this legend, to be honest.. Even if it appears to be popular at Japan, I guess?..
Funny, how dog started digging as well, lol.. ;p
Nice last relaxing episode, and with warm last reminiscing screenshots.. ;P Definitely will watch second OVA and movie some time in the future.. ;p And then third season is also a possibility as I heard.. So still some good times with cast of girls I care about awaits~ ;P
Mar 26, 2020 10:10 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Surely i enjoy so much at this whole series. Every part come smooth. Silver Link make their job really well done with so much effort. Almost every part in this season make me giggled. Even some part seems miss if you dont see previous season, because somehow some scene related from there. Well, thats a good sight! A unique style to implementing this season. Yes, the theme ie repeat. So, repeat more, Silver Link, gimme more cute girls doing cute thingy, and i gonna go to the sky to feel free.

I sometime wanna make some prediction toward the next story progression. But hell, i can not, never had any clues. So, i must waiting here, with my patience for the incoming season which will be held in this year (maybe). And i dont even finished watching the movie about the vacarion!

With that resolved so well, no more doubt for me. Its strength must be continue and finish completely with the best style. The best at the pure SoL genre. Can you make it NNB? While the questions keep unanswerred for me, i wont give my bestest score. 9 still better than previous season, cause i like with that way.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 12, 2020 8:22 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
A blissful ending, this episode was a lot of chill, liked when they keep the same scene and had characters moving in and out, felt so peaceful.

Repeat had many scenes that make the series great, scenes I loved the previous season for, the highlight was Ren learning how to ride from the Candy Lady.

Thanks to a review I also came to notice the subtle but yet large amount of development and focus on the characters, which is a tiny but steady improvement vs an already awesome first season.

8.9/10 = 9
Aug 26, 2020 9:52 PM

Sep 2018
This anime is so cute and chill, it makes me emotional sometimes though especially if I heard this song [Hidamari Michi to Ren chon]

I love the province life and their simple life :)
I feel bad for the guy though, he always feel left out or out of place. I hope they make episode that focusing him only.

8/10
Proverbs 4:23
Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it.
Aug 31, 2020 5:37 AM

Sep 2019
ahh what a season, definetly one of the best slice of life anime there is to exist

"俺は海賊王になる男だ!!!"
Nov 9, 2020 1:52 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
No high stakes, no drama, no complicated love issues, no BS, just the simple but fun and free lives of some kids living in the countryside. Once again this show is slow, but paced beautifully. This anime is telling you to slow down and take a breather and just enjoy some fun small moments with these characters. The lingering shots are one of my favourite parts of this series, as well as just showing us shots from around the countryside where they live in. One word to describe this anime? Peaceful, tranquil even. Kind of see this as therapy in anime form. Ultimately I think we’re not just meant to be entertained, but relaxed by all this.

That said I can easily say I enjoyed the first season more. It had more fun moments, stronger moments, like of course the one lingering shot on renges face when she realizes her new friend was gone. Maybe I was just shocked at how much I enjoyed the slow pace of the first season, and while that pace continues here in Repeat, perhaps the novelty has worn off and maybe I’m just looking for a little more.

It was all good, I’d give it a 6.5, but there was the ruler battle so I’m giving it a solid 7. Can not wait for Nonstop.

NYANPASU
whiskey tango foxtrot

Nov 20, 2020 5:34 PM

Jul 2020
Probably my fav CGDCT show I've seen so far. I'll have to watch Lucky Stars, K-On and etc to determine which is the best.
Dec 6, 2020 9:03 PM

Aug 2016
for some reasonI found this episode kind of weak. A shame because the final closure in S1 was actually pretty good and even a bit emotional. overall a pretty decent CGDCT anime. Will give the upcoming season a chance.

n6ah said:
Probably my fav CGDCT show I've seen so far. I'll have to watch Lucky Stars, K-On and etc to determine which is the best.

K-ON is good and probably the most iconic one. Lucky star is just "references, and references, and references etc" but whatever. I personally recommend:

- Maid Dragon (wich is probably the most energetic one)
- Wataten
- Hanamaru Yochien (CGDCT by Gainax)
- Gabriel Dropout
- Little witch Academia (unlike the rest, it has a much more clear plot and sense of progress)
- New game" (same as LWA)

And if you are looking for a CGDCT with some "social commentary" (yes, sounds wierdly pretentious and odd, but let´s say there is), there´s a manga called Dead dead demon dededede destruction
MichaelJacksonDec 6, 2020 9:22 PM
:v
Dec 6, 2020 9:23 PM

Jul 2020
MichaelJackson said:
for some reasonI found this episode kind of weak. A shame because the final closure in S1 was actually pretty good and even a bit emotional. overall a pretty decent CGDCT anime. Will give the upcoming season a chance.

n6ah said:

K-ON is good and probably the most iconic one. Lucky star is just "references, and references, and references etc" but whatever. I personally recommend:

- Maid Dragon (wich is probably the most energetic one)
- Wataten
- Hanamaru Yochien (CGDCT by Gainax)
- Gabriel Dropout
- New Game! (unlike the rest, it has a much more clear plot and sense of progress)
- Little witch Academia (same as New game)

And if you are looking for a CGDCT with some "social commentary" (yes, sounds wierdly pretentious and odd, but let´s say there is), there´s a manga called Dead dead demon dededede destruction

Yea S1 really pulled me in, I just didn't get a lot of wholesome moments in Repeat but it was still a good watch. This like the perfect show to come home from a long ass day at work and just chillax.

Thanks for the recs! I'm trying to finish everything I'm currently watching and dive straight into SOL.
Dec 24, 2020 5:27 PM

Apr 2020
It's nice to see them all together while looking at the cherry blossoms
Jan 2, 2021 2:23 PM

Apr 2019
just as good as the original non non biyori! certainly made me feel relaxed, enjoyed watching this.

6 or 7/10.

Jan 4, 2021 11:05 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
A very wholesome conclusion to what has been an interesting 2nd season. Certainly didn't expect the same timeline as the 1st season, but it was a nice little treat nonetheless.

First half with the Kaguya-hime rumour was hilarious, Ren-chon is just too adorable and poor Koma-chan had to follow suit xD.

And then the Cherry Blossoms for the final segment of the season. Yup, that's the ultimate Japanese combo. Even better with the snaps being displayed and the ED in the background. Hotaru's final moments before the collage was really heartwarming too.

I don't really have much to say, honestly. Relaxing, sometimes funny as heck and healing soul, there aren't many shows which could nail this to the extent that this series has, I reckon.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jan 10, 2021 12:41 AM
Jul 2018
pretty chill, better then the first season. overall 5/10. season 3 tomorrow :]
May 18, 2021 9:16 PM
Great Love

Mar 2019
Is it just me, or do we hear Suguru's voice when everyone replies yes to taking a picture near the end of the episode?

Nov 4, 2021 4:14 PM

Sep 2018
Just an amazing series, this is peak slice of life for me, simply about four girls growing up in the countryside. Probably because I can relate to it on some level. 10/10, all episodes had their moments. Onto the movie next!
Dec 2, 2021 5:55 AM

Jan 2017
We're back to the present time for the last episode, and it ends with the flower-viewing picnic. Couldn't have asked for a better finale for Repeat

Overall very entertained and relaxed with Repeat, slightly better than the 1st season as there's more adventures to be had when no time is spared for character introductions
FragmantLemonDec 2, 2021 6:44 AM
Feb 18, 2022 12:57 PM
Jun 2016
Pretty cool that the legendary sword is shown at both the start and end of this season.

Does Hikage seriously have a YOLO sweater? Lol.

I usually applaud this anime for being able to get away with those long pauses. Other shows are just too awkward when they do that, but Non Non Biyori just has its magic when it does it. Anyways, this episode had an entire scene were the girls are "out of focus" and they somehow managed to make it pretty entertaining.

Great episode as always! I think this season's finale is livelier than the last one. But honestly, the previous season's scene where the girls wave goodbye to you is kind of hard to beat, even if it's just a simple scene.
Mar 11, 2022 12:21 PM

Mar 2019
Woah, it seems like this happened right after season 1 ended which was very nice, great ending, again. Laughed so hard at Natsumi's idea to eat the bamboo shoot.

Great season, just like the first one, the characters are great.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Apr 10, 2022 7:49 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
As always, this was just another episode, but still a perfect way to end the season. This episode had a lot of great moments, the bamboo shoot bit, the part with a fixed camera in the backyard as the girls were waiting and goofing around which I really liked, there was something so natural about it lol. And last but certainly not least the cherry blossom viewing, it was nice how they all talked about doing everything again next year, very sweet.

And that’s a wrap, another amazing season of Non Nom Biyori, I enjoyed this one just as much as the first season, I absolutely adore this series and am still mad I didn’t find it sooner lol, but I’m glad I’m finally getting to it, it’s been such a fun and relaxing ride so far, I’ll never forget this cute and funny cast, such a nice friend group. As for this season itself, the only things I can think of that I didn’t like about it is that they didn’t use the iconic “Sunny Road” theme as much as Season 1, although we got it in this episode I think I would have liked to hear it more often. The other thing is the scene where Hikage just stands there and points as baby Renge tips over the curry, that’s it lol, those are basically nitpicks tho, pretty much another perfect season.

This season brought us a lot of nice and hilarious moments once again, making us love these characters even more, it even made me appreciate Konomi who I thought didn’t add anything to the show until now lol, and Hikage even grew on me a lot too, if she was in it more she could be a favorite of mine for sure. The OP this season I feel was on par with Season 1’s, but the ED, while still being amazing, didn’t quite reach the first season’s for me, that one is just untouchable lol, but I can’t wait to see what the movie and Nonstop has to offer for this series, I’m definitely gonna be hitting those soon.
May 24, 2022 2:03 AM

Feb 2020
Beautiful finale. :)

These landscapes are always so amazing.

This was a great season. Even better than the first one.

SerafosNov 22, 2022 5:21 AM
Jul 28, 2022 11:53 PM

May 2020
Am i the only one who thinks that renge is carrying this anime so hard?
Dont get me wrong other girls are not bad at all but renge is on a different level imo.
Sep 5, 2022 4:47 AM

Sep 2019
Even after a second viewing, this show is easily an 11/10. Thank you SILVER LINK. for making one of the best animes in existence.
Nov 5, 2022 12:20 AM

Aug 2020
Good episode, probably not the best of the season, but still a worthy enough finale.
Dec 20, 2022 5:59 PM

Aug 2019
"i am photosynthesizing"
-renge

i like how this last episode was "new" as in it took place after the events of the first season but the "repeat" part of this season was done really well as it didnt feel like a repeat every episode has new adventures and plays or either some backstory like with renges first schoolday so it was more like an "alternative" than a "repeat".
this was a really good show i might like this season more than the first one not exactly sure. i said it in a previous episodes discussion but i love how sometimes one or more of the girls just cant come play it made it the story even more realistic instead of the four girls being together 24/7 (no matter how cute that is) and it gives us many good character interactions.

onto the special

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 22, 2023 9:46 AM

Jul 2021
i took my sweet time finishing this lmao 🗿

another lovely season. every episode put me at ease, helped me feel relaxed and good. i would forget all my worries and stress while watching this. the main reason why it took me this long to finish this is because i would only watch this on my bad days to cheer myself up and it always worked like a charm. i would smile throughout the entirety of the episodes and feel incredibly happy while watching them and after finishing them.

all the characters are really great and lovable. 10/10. i'm healed.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Non Non Biyori Repeat Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 27, 2015

162 by Puncheon »»
Jul 1, 7:21 PM

Poll: » Non Non Biyori Repeat Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2015

114 by nirererin »»
Jul 1, 12:03 AM

» Random Fact: Non Non Biyori and Repeat took place at around 2004.

VaasMontenegro - Aug 17, 2021

12 by bassyey »»
Mar 4, 10:26 PM

Poll: » Non Non Biyori Repeat Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2015

122 by Sun_Chan »»
Jan 2, 3:32 PM

Poll: » Non Non Biyori Repeat Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 10, 2015

95 by Sun_Chan »»
Jan 2, 2:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.