Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 20, 2013 5:04 PM

Nov 2012
mrbakchoi888 said:

I would say Chapter 98, shows a bit of what he is feeling about the whole situation.

At the end, I would say that who really supported Kazama was Haruto, and not Yuzuki.
Haruto = True friendship
Yuzuki = Fake love

I would say True friendship > Fake love Unless you get some "benefits," but he didn't even get a kiss
Aug 20, 2013 5:20 PM

Jun 2013
give the guy some break he's dying
Aug 20, 2013 5:32 PM

Nov 2012
Khaledwx said:
give the guy some break he's dying

I would, but I don't think he wants to be pitied.
Aug 20, 2013 8:15 PM
Jan 2008
Aug 20, 2013 8:37 PM

Nov 2012
xhx said:

I'm guessing you are blaming it all on Yuzuki. If you are, I couldn't agree more. She should have never dumped Haruto to go out with Kazama out of pity. Damn you Yuzuki, you merciful "whore"I wonder if she at least hold hands with the poor bastard
Aug 20, 2013 8:50 PM

Apr 2013
the anime has a great plot and amazing potential but the graphics suck ass... hope they remake with a different studio because this shit is good!
Like robots? Then watch getter robot :D
Aug 21, 2013 2:27 AM

Apr 2009
I still haven't heard any confirmation how many episodes will this have? :3#
Aug 21, 2013 2:29 AM

Apr 2009
Also can some of you please use spoiler tags.........
Aug 21, 2013 9:17 AM

Dec 2012
So, despite reading the manga I always thought Yuzuki's reason for going out with Kazama was stupid, until I saw this part of the anime. Not sure if it was in the manga, I'd already forgotten, but this at least gave Yuzuki a more legit reason.
IMO, despite loving Haruto, she probably thought that the long distance relationship will not work out, hence she chose to date Kazama in order to live with him for his last year. She did not expect Haruto to come looking for her, partially because she thought Nanami liked him and due to Haruto using to like Nanami in the past, they would probably end up together.
Manga spoilers:
Aug 21, 2013 11:28 AM

Apr 2013
don't die kyosuke T^T . I'm really enjoying this anime
Aug 21, 2013 3:18 PM

Jun 2013
ClawViper7 said:
So, despite reading the manga I always thought Yuzuki's reason for going out with Kazama was stupid, until I saw this part of the anime. Not sure if it was in the manga, I'd already forgotten, but this at least gave Yuzuki a more legit reason.
IMO, despite loving Haruto, she probably thought that the long distance relationship will not work out, hence she chose to date Kazama in order to live with him for his last year. She did not expect Haruto to come looking for her, partially because she thought Nanami liked him and due to Haruto using to like Nanami in the past, they would probably end up together.
Manga spoilers:

the only part that was in the manga was the part where kazama invites her to the beach and she rejects it.the part where she is crying and eating the food rin made for her wasnt in the manga.and i dont think eba(yuzuki) dated kazama because a long distance relationship with haruto wouldnt work. she probably thought that she should pay him back(by going out with him) for helping her when she was troubled with her family problem and the fact that kazamas going to die in a year.
Aug 21, 2013 3:36 PM

Aug 2012
mrbakchoi888 said:
ClawViper7 said:
Manga spoilers:

the only part that was in the manga was the part where kazama invites her to the beach and she rejects it.the part where she is crying and eating the food rin made for her wasnt in the manga.and i dont think eba(yuzuki) dated kazama because a long distance relationship with haruto wouldnt work. she probably thought that she should pay him back(by going out with him) for helping her when she was troubled with her family problem and the fact that kazamas going to die in a year.

You are pretty much right , only that you are making it sounds nice , to summ it up she went out with him out of pity , like Jose kept saying , i don't think she even held hands with the poor guy , but if he was happy , well , good for him.
Aug 21, 2013 3:55 PM

Jun 2012
If I was Eba, for one I'd be a girl, but I'd be pretty pissed with Haruto, ><
well, at least something is finally happening, this series seems to have felt like it wasn't getting too far, especially with half of it being flashbacks.

The more I watch this, the more sick I am from it's art and visuals, but that's just my opinion.

Aug 21, 2013 4:12 PM

Jun 2013
Saburo-kun said:
well, at least something is finally happening, this series seems to have felt like it wasn't getting too far, especially with half of it being flashbacks.

The more I watch this, the more sick I am from it's art and visuals, but that's just my opinion.

if you were eba why would you be mad at haruto?if i was her i would be disappointed in myself for dating someone out of pity and kind of happy in a way because haruto(the guy eba really likes) came all the way to tokyo just to get her back even though he couldve just forgotten about her and dated nanami.its kind of stalkerish in a way but he really liked her and he was willing move to a different city and find her.
Aug 21, 2013 4:31 PM

Nov 2012
Saburo-kun said:
If I was Eba, for one I'd be a girl

If that were the case then wouldn't you prefer to stay with the guy you actually love HARUTO, instead of dating Kazama just cause you are gratefull and he is dying PITY
Aug 21, 2013 7:17 PM

Dec 2012
mrbakchoi888 said:
ClawViper7 said:
Manga spoilers:

The annoying part was the fact that Yuzuki supposedly acted 'unselfish' when dating Kazama by sacrificing her happiness (she loves Haruto). I still think she made this decision because she thinks Haruto won't chase after her and can still be happy in Hiroshima.
Manga spoilers:
Aug 21, 2013 7:30 PM

Nov 2012
ClawViper7 said:

The annoying part was the fact that Yuzuki supposedly acted 'unselfish' when dating Kazama by sacrificing her happiness (she loves Haruto). I still think she made this decision because she thinks Haruto won't chase after her and can still be happy in Hiroshima.
Manga spoilers:

Yuzuki is just a dumb highschool girl who made a stupid decision, and Haruto is not that brilliant either.
I am sure he would have done the same stupid thing.
jose21Aug 21, 2013 8:04 PM
Aug 21, 2013 7:43 PM

Jun 2013
ClawViper7 said:
mrbakchoi888 said:
ClawViper7 said:
Manga spoilers:

Manga spoilers:

Oct 17, 2013 2:44 PM

Sep 2012
at the hospital, Eba: u two are idiots. ME: the idiot here is u, for dumping him out of pity for the other guy, cause of his illnes

Sugram22Oct 17, 2013 2:51 PM
Oct 17, 2013 2:58 PM

Sep 2012
xhx said:
mrbakchoi888 said:
xhx said:
zensunn said:

For those of you who criticize Yuzuki for her choice to date Kazuma, think about this scenario:

did you read the manga? you seriously missed some important part about kazama. maybe you will remember when asakura shows up. at this point I kinda hate eba. missed lots of stuff about how down was haruto after the break up with eba. kazama and eba is at fault here and haruto is the victim. and seriously people should just start and read the manga this is BS.

i dont agree with eba's decision about dating kazama,but i think it mightve made things a tad better if she actually discussed it with haruto face to face instead of writing it on a note(manga) or text(anime). that way if haruto didnt allow but eba still dated him then it would be completely her fault.but in a way she was kind of forced to date kazama because she would feel guilty if she didnt.imagine if you were in her shoes;a guy that liked you in middle school meets you again after a 7-8(not sure) years and the first thing he says is im going to die in a year and i want you to be at my side.wouldnt you feel somewhat guilty if that person died and you werent there to support him like he did when you needed him?i think this is why she did it and thats why i like her character(a lot of people dont).

did you really read the manga? I said at "this point" I kinda hate eba for what she did to haruto. sigh I don't want to put up a spoiler. but..

well Eba liked him, but only as a friend, u cant say she did not like him at all :D
Sugram22Oct 17, 2013 3:05 PM
Oct 18, 2013 3:18 AM

Sep 2012
xhx said:
1. if kazama knew yuzuki had a boyfriend I think he wouldn't have pulled the death card.
2. yuzuki thought haruto would be alright after break up because she thinks nanami will be there for him.
3. Kazama is actually a coward. he could be SAVED!! but scared to do the surgery.
4. if you really think haruto is trying to steal yuzuki back you are wrong.
5. haruto is the victim. got fooled into falling for yuzuki then got dumped.

1. kazama should have more brains to ask Eba, do u have a BF before he pulled the death card, that just shows that he did not care, that selfish brick!!!
2. yes, that what her dumb brain thought
3. true
4. true
5. haruto is the victim yes, but he was not fooled, cause Eba dose love him

Sugram22Oct 18, 2013 3:22 AM
Oct 20, 2013 1:43 PM

May 2012
The cat is out of the bag! Things sure will get interesting from now on! And well that ending sure was lovely, lets see what's next but also I do think his sister is hiding some feelings :p
Jan 4, 2014 1:40 AM
May 2012
I think and it's obvious (at least for me) that Kyousuke will die even though I don't want Kyousuke to die, it can't be helped because it's needed for the story.

I have already predicted many things and I was right about it but I still need to read the Manga to know more :3

I'm not confused or anything and I'm enjoying this show as it is.
Jan 4, 2014 5:26 PM

Aug 2013
mrbakchoi888 said:
Saburo-kun said:

if you were eba why would you be mad at haruto?if i was her i would be disappointed in myself for dating someone out of pity and kind of happy in a way because haruto(the guy eba really likes) came all the way to tokyo just to get her back even though he couldve just forgotten about her and dated nanami.its kind of stalkerish in a way but he really liked her and he was willing move to a different city and find her.

^
This!
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Jan 5, 2014 10:21 AM

Sep 2012
mrbakchoi888 said:
Saburo-kun said:

stalkerish? not at all :), cause he knows Yuzu & knows something is wrong so he goes to Tokyo, & second if a gir brakes up with u with out saying a reason, with out explanation, wouldn't u go after her to ask, WTF? so its not stalkerish, not one bit!!!

stalker is completely something else, stalker is who follows u almost 24/7 & sends gifts maybe even weird gifts & flowers all the time & dose not take no for an answer, what Haru is is called persistent & maybe stubborn to

but i agree with rest of ur post
May 21, 2014 9:59 PM

Mar 2014
Yuzuki has a nice friend !!
That Flashback looks nice!!
So he's not giving up because there's something weird about their relationship!? Nice reason Idiot as ever. bastard for life . But That Fact that he has friends then His Stupidity is a given .
He really cares for him but not showing it in a kind way .
They make up in the ending!!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 21, 2014 8:22 PM

Jun 2013
In my opinion this anime gets better with every episode :)
Sep 7, 2014 1:37 PM

Feb 2013
What a dark way to start en epsidoe. "I wish you'd never existed Nee-san." Waht is Rin's problam with Eba? So far her hate isn't justified and it a total bitch. She better have a good reason for acting like this. So this epsiode we get to see the past of noth Rba and Kazama. Holy shit, Eba's bento had "I wish you'd never existed Nee-san." on it. Damn. Good thing Kazama was there to cheer her up. So Kazama is going to die if he doesn't take the surgury but there's a low chance of it succeeding. I wonder if he'll take it.
Sep 30, 2016 4:24 PM

Dec 2014
Yeah pretty much how I predicted. Kyousuke has a terminal illness and Eba is dating her for that. However I thought she dated him solely out of pity (since she described him as someone she rejected many times) and never really liked him at all, but turns out she actually held some feelings for him afterall at some point.

I feel sorry for Kyousuke though. Let's put his terminal illness aside, he made Eba his girlfriend by using his this illness. So I assume he's already aware that this relationship is nowhere real. And in fact his friendship with Haruto would be still much more genuine than his relationship with Eba even if Haruto didn't tell him the truth and just endured it until he passed away. While Haruto's declaration may appear as being a dick, after a shock certainly it made Kyousuke happy, as Kyousuke now will have a chance actually improve this relationship now that he knows Haruto (seemingly) intends to do what they talked about before despite the turnout of events.
NozdrefSep 30, 2016 4:33 PM

“There are two kinds of arrogance. One where you are unequal to the task and one where your dreams are too big. The former is commonplace stupidity... but the latter is a rare species that is difficult to find.”

Mar 15, 2017 8:38 PM

Jul 2014
So a love showdown starts, the secret Eba wanted to tell was the illness and her sad state resulting from her hating sister. It looked like Eba's still open to MC after eating that egg.
May 4, 2017 7:18 PM

Sep 2011
This is going to be interesting.
Apr 11, 2018 10:38 AM

Aug 2014
Dang, she is playing with the hearts of two guys. What a biatch..It must be hard on her too I guess, dating someone to repay them for their kindness, but still...horrible decision on her part
May 5, 2018 5:02 PM

Dec 2014
So this episode is to further prove that Eba is a slutty bitch.

1. Eba met Haruto in childhood (just a friend, nothing more)
2. Eba has feeling to Kyousuke (during middle school)
3. Eba use "childhood friend" as an excuse to get close to Haruto in highschool (to use Haruto as practice before agree on Kyousuke confess)

Fuck this bitch.
Signature removed. Check your inbox
Feb 3, 2019 9:21 PM
Feb 2019
Yuzuki is not worth it when there are women more beautiful than her.

If Yuzuki loved Haruto she would remain loyal to him.
Mar 16, 2019 9:22 PM

Feb 2018
Woahh Kirishima starting war with Kazama, who is winner get Eba.
Apr 30, 2022 4:37 PM

Jan 2010
Here we go, I was waiting for this. Now begins a series of characters making terrible decisions after terrible decisions for the sake of a screwed up romance.
Jul 29, 2022 4:57 AM

Feb 2019
Kyosuke guy is such a conniving despicable little bitch. I don't get it why are people so OK with his actions. Using such a cheap way to manipulate and coerce a girl to be with you is truly the lowest of the low.
Apr 11, 2023 6:54 AM
Feb 2019
feels like sometimes the art really fits with some sad moments 
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» How should I go about reading the manga and watching the anime?

Reshiram_IX - Jan 3, 2023

10 by Xuter »»
Aug 22, 9:10 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2013

98 by 14n9k »»
Apr 11, 10:02 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2013

202 by Rurihime »»
Mar 19, 6:07 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 3, 2013

104 by Hinomari13 »»
Apr 21, 2023 4:36 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2013

84 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Apr 11, 2023 7:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.