Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 10, 2011 10:26 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I wonder how they are going to make 2nd season with Tiger gradually losing his power, which Bunny learned the truth now when defeating that android. And seems like Tiger hurt badly (don't want to say he's dead when it's not certain) when defeating it.

Kaede saves the day again (well actually Blue Rose's power helped her with the saving).

Next ep. will be the final ep.

The part where not sure one should cry or laugh
tsubasaloverSep 13, 2011 5:49 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 10, 2011 12:31 PM

Aug 2011
tsubasalover said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I wonder how they are going to make 2nd season with Tiger gradually losing his power, which Bunny learned the truth now when defeating that android. And seems like Tiger hurt badly when defeating it.

Kaede saves the day again (well actually Blue Rose's power helped her with the saving).

Next ep. will be the final ep.

Seems to me like he's dead.... which i don't want to happen!!!
Great episode action wise, and really can't wait for the next episode!!XD
Sep 10, 2011 12:33 PM

Feb 2009
YES go Kaede!

And omg my cries at the end of the episode. I really, really, REALLY hope everything will be OK. I will cry through the whole last episode I'm sure. (Barnaby crying over Kotetsu was so sweet, though I suppose anyone would do that in his situation)

kamina99 said:

Seems to me like he's dead.... which i don't want to happen!!!
Great episode action wise, and really can't wait for the next episode!!XD

He'd better not be dead, he'd better not be dead! ;_; I love Tiger so much
Sep 10, 2011 12:35 PM

May 2009
NOOOO!!! Kotetsu can't possibly be dead, can he, Sunrise? That would be so cruel, after having him pull off such a heroic stunt. *sob*
Sep 10, 2011 1:02 PM

Feb 2008
Unless it's will not be a miracle in the last episode

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Sep 10, 2011 1:17 PM

Nov 2008
LOL at "Way too close, pal."

But yeah, he'd better not be dead. D:
Sep 10, 2011 1:27 PM

May 2007
Way to stack on the cliche.

Having the heroes locked up in those rooms turned out to be irrelevant to the plot at hand. If he was going to kill them he should have just done it.

I'm hoping that Kotetsu is miraculously saved in the next episode just because of the way they've allowed the second half of the season to be so cliche. That would be a good way to top off the weak second half.

I'm very disappointed that they showcased Kotetsu's decreasing power just to lead up to that. They never really touched on the fact that although it was decreasing in time it increased in ability. If that were the case Kotetsu should have been able to defeat Barbaby and possibly H-01. That would have been something I would have enjoyed.

Instead, we get the well overdone self sacrifice while holding the unbeatable enemy. I believe I saw that in Dragonball at least 4 times.

Can someone give me a reason why Lunatic is a character? I no longer understand his purpose. I am let down by the misuse of such a great character that could have stirred up some controversy about what it means to be a hero.

Nope, we got weakly devised plot with an android (is there a reason why only 1 robot was made?)

Anyone who wants to contradict what I say please do. It might help me feel a little better about the direction this show took after Jake. I know I have complained every week, but there really isn't anything else for me to watch this season.
Sep 10, 2011 1:42 PM

Jul 2009
There is no way hes dead, they wouldn't kill the main character off before the last episode. Problem is, they can't take him to any hospital since "Kotetsu" is a "Murderer".. Kaede will just copy some superduper healing power, and this healing power will go so far as to heal his ability lose as well.
Sep 10, 2011 1:43 PM

May 2009
W-What..?
N-Nee this is a joke right? Haha a joke.... right? T-T-They be trolling right?

F-Fuck man. I don't even know.
Sep 10, 2011 1:47 PM

May 2010
Wow...the ep was over before I even noticed.
Tiger! Don't be dead! They wouldn't really kill him off, right? They never kill of main characters, heh heh... ^^;

NOOO!!!! I don't want next week to be the last ep!!!!

(And I don't know when it happened, but I just noticed that T&B just broke the 8 score! It was hovering just under 8 for a while.)
IceAndCreamSep 10, 2011 2:16 PM
Sep 10, 2011 2:15 PM

Nov 2007
it seemed like a Goku + Piccolo vs Raditz death. especially at the end it seemed Kotetsu really did die.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

they better fucking kill Maverick. fuck sending that asshole to jail, he'll just find a way out anyway. Tiger must be avenged.

if he really is dead dead, then forget a 2nd season, you can't have it without the best character fffuuuuuuuuck.

but yeah come on Lunatic, no assistance? the android was made by Barnaby's parents after all, but that guy corrupted it.

I'll miss you Wild Tiger.
Sep 10, 2011 3:24 PM

Apr 2008
Knowing that this show uses superhero mechanics I bet Tiger will be alive but it be a nice surprise if he doesn't.
Sep 10, 2011 3:35 PM
Jul 2018
Guys, they're considering on making a second season. You know Tiger ain't gonna die.

. . . . .

Still, I hope they don't kill him off. I'll bawl bitch tears if they do.

removed-userSep 11, 2011 9:31 AM
Sep 10, 2011 3:50 PM
Jul 2011
KillerYandere said:
Guys, they're considering on making a second season. You know Tiger ain't gonna die

"considering" means its not finalized whether or not they're having a 2nd season, they could very well end it here; not that i want to ofc (bunny shouldve taken the hit tiger is 12893754631946x cooler)
Sep 10, 2011 3:54 PM

Jun 2010
since next episode's title is "eternal immortality" maybe they might be able to transfer tiger's consciousness into one of those androids? i mean bunny's parents did want to do good deeds with the androids but i don't quite see how it would be possible
Sep 10, 2011 4:06 PM

Oct 2010
he. died? this cant be, it doesn't feel like he would of actually died.
Sep 10, 2011 4:18 PM
Apr 2011
Please tell that they would use more cliche and revive Kotetsu with the power of love or something like that, please ;___;
I like the episode, its not amazing but i got nervous anyway xD
Waiting for a good end ;_;
Sep 10, 2011 4:41 PM

Jun 2008
Eternal Immortality... maybe Kotetsu becomes a legendary hero, thus getting immortalised as a hero? I think this is more likely if he dies, but I really hope he doesn't die T_T
Sep 10, 2011 4:59 PM

Nov 2007
tittycakesXD said:
since next episode's title is "eternal immortality" maybe they might be able to transfer tiger's consciousness into one of those androids? i mean bunny's parents did want to do good deeds with the androids but i don't quite see how it would be possible

that's a terrible idea.

either he somehow survives, gets healed, or dies.

if he does die, I'd imagine a time skip similar to TTGL. Kaede becomes the new main character and Wild Tiger. she's a hot shot rookie who gets paired up with the veteran Barnaby. who kept being a hero all these years in memory of his friend Kotetsu. occasionally the others guest star to give advice to Kaede. Antonio is around, and Blue Rose is like a role model to her. Bunny is overly harsh and critical and he tries to do everything so she doesn't get hurt.

it could be fun, but without Tiger it wouldn't be the same. just like a lot of people preferred Kamina in TTGL.
Sep 10, 2011 5:02 PM

Jan 2011
Athena said:
NOOOO!!! Kotetsu can't possibly be dead, can he, Sunrise? That would be so cruel, after having him pull off such a heroic stunt. *sob*

You realize who was the company who MADE this right?

They LOVE killing off main characters....LOVE that shit.

Decent episode, but can't say I'm really surprised, I had a feeling this would happen....hopefully he will get honorary hero award or something like that.
Sep 10, 2011 5:26 PM

Oct 2008
My reaction to this episode:

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

More, later.
Sep 10, 2011 5:51 PM

Mar 2009
Well that sucks.
Sep 10, 2011 6:09 PM

Oct 2009
F*** you, Sunrise.
Sep 10, 2011 6:48 PM

Oct 2010
I must have a heart because it's breaking. ;A;
Eat some steak and scoot up to bed~
Sep 10, 2011 7:26 PM
Sep 2011
I want wild tiger back..

why kill off the best character in the story!!! I don't need any surprise, I just need wild tiger!!
Sep 10, 2011 7:39 PM
Aug 2011
I think it would be terrible if they used some cop out ending. I don't want Tiger to die, but still....

Sunrise better make it good.
Sep 10, 2011 8:20 PM

Mar 2009
Fantastic episode. However, I'm a bit worried about Tiger. If this was any other studio but Sunrise I'd say he just passed out. But you never know with Sunrise. I'm hoping a best case scenario is that "Wild Tiger" dies but "Kotetsu" lives on as a normal human. I have the feeling the final episode could go either way. (At the very least if Tiger dies at least Maverick will receive one hell of a beat down from the heroes.)

What a cliff-hanger...
Sep 10, 2011 8:33 PM
Jul 2018
purplegem7 said:
Eternal Immortality... maybe Kotetsu becomes a legendary hero, thus getting immortalised as a hero? I think this is more likely if he dies, but I really hope he doesn't die T_T

That'd be my take on the title too. The lighting on Kotetsu face makes it seem likely that he did pass on, even though I wish he'd stick around instead.

And yeah... much better episode than last time. There's something so satisfying about seeing that that smug snake of a Joker wannabe have his plans go up in smoke. Plus Lunatic appeared more!

KillerYandere said:
Guys, they're considering on making a second season. You know Tiger ain't gonna die

Sunrise doing another season of a show after the main character died? Of course no-
Oh.

It'd be nice if he didn't die, though. I like Tiger. Come to think of it, Sunrise has this thing for killing off really likable leads, doesn't it?
Sep 10, 2011 8:38 PM

Jan 2011
fluttershy said:
the yaoi is in danger!

Sep 10, 2011 8:40 PM
May 2011
I'm hoping he survives just for Kaede. That poor girl. Just found out he was a hero and have him dying the same day with no last words for her at all.
Sep 10, 2011 8:58 PM
Jun 2011
I absolutely cried at the end of this episode. For some reason, in my heart, I'm sure he's dead. I don't really see a second season (although its being considered) so it would be best to allow him to die. Or make it ambiguous.
Sep 10, 2011 8:59 PM

Jul 2010
All of my creys.
Sep 10, 2011 9:00 PM

Jun 2011
He can't die...Kotetsu is too awesome to die. ;-;
Next episode is the final episode, wonder how they'll wrap it up.
Also, was there a point in Lunatic being a character?
Sep 10, 2011 9:27 PM

Mar 2009
DAMN YOU SUNRIIIIIIIIIISE!!!!
<i>When all else is lost, the future still remains</i>
Sep 10, 2011 9:57 PM

Aug 2009
fluttershy said:
the yaoi is in danger!

Well, uhm... THIS.

How dramatic! Do they really expect me to wait a whole week for another episode? I had already tears in my eyes at the end, so I just know how my reaction will be if Tiger really dies.

This week is gonna be a long one.

Just quietly leave a memo in my heart.
Sep 10, 2011 9:59 PM

May 2009
Kotetsu!!! Nooooooo!!!! You could see this coming around the midway point of the episode. But expecting it didn't do much to blunt the emotional impact. I really want him to pull through, though that wouldn't necessarily make for the best ending. That said, do you really want his last words to be complimenting Bunny's eyelashes? I'm pretty sure Lunatic will show up before it's all said and done, though I agree that he could've been utilized better. Overall, the episode was very enjoyable and I hope Maverick gets a deserving end.
Sep 10, 2011 10:12 PM
Jul 2011
silver_huskey said:
I'm hoping a best case scenario is that "Wild Tiger" dies but "Kotetsu" lives on as a normal human.

This is the only chance Kotetsu has in my opinion, that Wild tiger is reported as killed on on the line of duty, and maybe kotetsu partially disabled.

On the second season possibility, Remember that Barnabe does not have an hero name, he could take the "mantle" that may be the Eternal Immortality and allow to sidekick to be the real Bunny (a name I see more fitting for a woman, just like Dove from Hawk and Dove) I would nominate Kaede.
Sep 10, 2011 10:32 PM

Aug 2011
They will let Tiger survive so they can sell his stuff and BD also.... No Tiger No rewatch :))
Sep 10, 2011 10:33 PM

Aug 2008
Q ___ Q
Sep 10, 2011 11:32 PM

Jan 2010
I hope Kotetsu isn't really dead!
I started crying at the end!
Next week is the last episode, let's hope for a happy ending!
And beat the shit out of that one dude with the wart on his forehead!
"Do you have any idea how stupid we are? Don't underestimate us!"
-Gintama
Sep 10, 2011 11:58 PM

Dec 2009
Damn it, Sunrise. ;____; I cried my eyes out.
Sep 11, 2011 12:10 AM

Apr 2010
Kotetsu T_T
Sep 11, 2011 12:15 AM

Mar 2011
WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?! I'm talking about the fansevice! Where did that rice-thing come? And WTF the long lashes?! And Barnaby cried. It sounded like they admitted they're love for each other! "And when you started calling me Kotetsu, I was so happy I went drinking with myself." *fangirling with my twin sister*

The animation was HORRIBLE! Me and my sister laughed at the end even it was such a sad moment... ;_; They should have improved the animation for a such an important scene.

I don't believe Kotetsu is dead. He CAN'T be.

Only one episode to go. I really wish T&B will end happily and properly. There is still so much questions to be answered.
Sep 11, 2011 12:59 AM

Aug 2009
Laurus said:
The animation was HORRIBLE!

And I was thinking it looked unusually good. :D

The fanservice was indeed good. I screamed like a fangirl nearly the whole episode. I sighed in a bliss every time Barnaby was screaming "Kotetsu" throughout the whole fighting scene...

Just quietly leave a memo in my heart.
Sep 11, 2011 1:45 AM
Nov 2008
Nooooo Tiger-san no! They better not kill him or imma rage badly -_-
Sep 11, 2011 1:46 AM

Jul 2008
I cried watching the end of this episode and now I'm in tears of laughter because of all the fried rice tribute images on Twitter.

BEGINNER
Sep 11, 2011 2:14 AM
Jun 2008
that scene remind me of piccolo..
Sep 11, 2011 3:39 AM

Jun 2011
Nooo, I really hope Kotetsu's not dead T_______T I know he's the main character, and the main ones usually don't die... But what worries me, like a lot of people said, is that the ones who made this anime are people from Sunrise (who made Code Geass and we all know what happened in the end T___T)... Man, it ruined my day... now all we can do is wait and pray he'll be all right... And I know the second season is under consideration, well, if it's going to be without Kotetsu, I don't need it!
Sep 11, 2011 3:49 AM
Apr 2011
OH SHIT WHAT HAPPENED TO KOTETSU
Sep 11, 2011 3:53 AM
Jul 2011
I'm guessing that he'll survive, I mean often or not if the main character is killed in the last episode, it is for good, no turning back and I do mean actually dying not near death, however this isn't the last episode, theres still one more, people talk about Sunrise and Code Geass killing Lelouch and all that stuff, but Sunrise have made anime where every dead person is revived the anime is Mai-HiME, every single character that died returned in the last episode.

I'm guessing one of two things, either he;s not dead but it's more like near death and then the whole meeting dead loved ones in a psuedo-afterlife cliché occurs, like his wife saying he can't abandon Kaede, or something to do with the fact that he had an orange glow in earlier episodes, something Jake had which could indicate two powers, and this last power actually made him survive.

I don't see much point in killing the main character off an episode before the ending unless they are trying to make a cliff-hanger so people will watch the last episode to see his revival.

In general it's a 4/5 this week, though the whole dying scene seemed Yaoi-ish.... :S not good, but you could just say Barnaby has so much respect for Kotetsu that he want's to pay him back... with fried rice and Kotetsu is mocking Barnaby one last time :P

Sky High - The True King of Heroes
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tiger &amp; Bunny Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Blackbird - Jul 23, 2011

125 by Twicky_ »»
Aug 10, 10:16 PM

Poll: » Tiger &amp; Bunny Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Sep 17, 2011

214 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Jul 25, 1:32 PM

Poll: » Tiger &amp; Bunny Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Paiguy - May 14, 2011

74 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Jul 15, 3:05 PM

Poll: » Tiger &amp; Bunny Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Monochrome - Apr 2, 2011

147 by DanEndra_Tensei »»
Dec 17, 2023 5:27 AM

Poll: » Tiger &amp; Bunny Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Paiguy - Jun 18, 2011

93 by Destroyer31 »»
Sep 4, 2023 8:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.