Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 27, 2011 11:14 AM

Aug 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow, the animation in this episode was superb!

It wasn't an amazing episode but it definitely had a lot of those "fuck yeah" moments. As for the identity of "Dark" Tiger, I really have no idea... I'll be really pissed if it ends up being Jake =/ It would be a massive cop out if you ask me.. And might end up ruining the show.

If Jake were to ever come back I would prefer it to lead to a season 2, maybe a cliffhanger ending for this season or something. I mean, Maverick doesn't own Ouroboros does he? He only collaborates with them.. And I highly doubt they'll be taking them down between 23 and 25. So if they do decide to go on with another season they at least have something to work with.

Aug 27, 2011 1:47 PM

Jul 2009
I think the fake tiger is gonna be samantha (either brainwashed, or just being used as a shield by the robotic suit as backup incase his plan falls apart like it already is) After bunny is back to trusting kotetsu, they will fight fake tiger, and it will purposely show samantha inside it, just so they cannot fight it.

And Maverick could own ouroboros now, since he can brainwash people. Hes had plenty of years to gain control of every single one of them.

I more question how they both just activate their abilities and go into their finisher techniques immediately.. they can trigger those whenever now? and what is the recharge time for their 100 power? tiger used his twice this episode.
Aug 27, 2011 1:52 PM

May 2010
Was this our first time seeing Tiger drive his own bike? I can't remember his NOT being just a sidecar for Barnaby's. Overall, the bike chase was pretty awesome.
Aug 27, 2011 2:02 PM

Jun 2010
title fit too well, kaede activating her copied powers like that felt like too cliched a save but all's good still a very cool episode. although i was personally a bit disappointed because i thought lunatic might be a bigger part of this arc
tittycakesAug 27, 2011 2:21 PM
Aug 27, 2011 2:44 PM

Feb 2008
Duh I believe it's android that's Fake Tiger

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Aug 27, 2011 3:34 PM

May 2007
The second half of T&B continues to be disappointing. I continue to watch because there's no other new show that's as interesting.

Kaede saving the day like that was too cliche, not enjoyable at all.

Why did Barnaby not stop to think about why the other heroes were stopping him from attacking Tiger? He was generally a level headed character, and I would think he would consider why the situation was like that.

The motorcycle chase then proceeded to add more to the cliche by including a high speed chase on motorcycles.
- Why did Tiger lead Barnaby into heavy traffic?
- Sliding under the oil truck, really?
- Jumping off the bridge over a boat too? More cliche.

For a show that started off shedding the typical cliches of shonen anime they sure embraced a bunch in this episode.

Even though I am complaining so much I still can't say it was BAD. The show is still enjoyable, but they really disappointed me with the direction in the second half.
Aug 27, 2011 4:16 PM

Jun 2008
^ I don't think Barnaby is too level headed when his parents are concerned, and since Samantha was like an auntie to him he was rash here as well. If Kotetsu wasn't there in the first arc, who knows what'll happen to Jake?

I thought it was a bit stupid at the start when Tiger activated his power just to pose and make the others remember. You'd think he'd save it for more important stuff.
Aug 27, 2011 5:51 PM

Jan 2011
I'm calling it folks,

Fake Tiger is either gonna be a brainwashed revived Jake

Or a revived, mind controlled Mr Legend

The second option would be the PERFECT opportunity to get Lunatic coming here and making this shit personal.

At first I thought it was an android, and still could be, but their faces were WAAAAYYY to shocked for it to be an android, as if they definitely recognize the face they see.
Aug 27, 2011 6:22 PM

Nov 2007
Kaede to the rescue.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 27, 2011 7:23 PM

Aug 2009
This was rather, umm, hokey. I was kind of hoping for a Sunrise thing where they never quite get all the memories back so it is bittersweet. However, with Barnaby being wiped so many times, he's probably going to have more consequences and Kaede will not be able to reverse as easily as people who were casually edited once.

I'm calling it, the suit is either or robot or Jake. Or they could screw us all over and it is a brand new character. Oh wait! Maybe it's a reanimated Mr. Legend! Go the Kabutorochimaru route.
Aug 27, 2011 8:31 PM

Aug 2008
Well, now time to rage because of the cliffhanger. I wonder what'll happen to Lunatic. Hopefully they didn't just build up his character for nothing..
Aug 27, 2011 8:31 PM

Mar 2009
It was a pretty decent episode. It's a shame that Tiger activated his powers and wasted them. But I was wondering how kaede would use the powers she um, "borrowed" from Maverick. It was cliché how she used the powers but still pretty cool. It solved the problem of her having to touch everyone and undoing the brainwashing all at once. A pity Barnaby wasn't present at the time and that Sky High had to go and touch her. Tiger really should have explained her powers sooner...

I'm still going with the theory that the fake Wild Tiger is an android. Seems like a lot of work to revive someone just to stuff them into a suit and there's no precedent for reviving the dead. It seems pointless to introduce the idea of androids only to never bring it back up again. But hey, stranger things could happen.
Aug 27, 2011 8:34 PM

Jun 2008
Tiger did say to Rock Bison something like: 'If anything happens to me, take care of Kaede for me', so the show can still have a bittersweet ending :'( Maybe Barnaby will regain his memories when Tiger is on the verge of death, hope that won't happen though!

I thought it might've been the backstage thief guy the the Tiger suit, since he did dress up as Barnaby before didn't he? |D
Aug 27, 2011 9:15 PM

Aug 2009
Haha Sky High. It was lucky that Kaede's feelings combined with NEXT powers reversed Maverick's mind-warping. It's also a good thing she didn't get the chance to try it again with Barnaby. Who knows what she could have done to permanently screw his mind over with; it wasn't guaranteed to undo Maverick's work.
Aug 28, 2011 2:26 AM
Jun 2008
bunny and tiger dating lol

I still believe that fake tiger is the professor Saito lol but since most people say its a android ,then maybe I am wrong lol
Aug 28, 2011 4:42 AM
Mar 2011
MorningGlory said:
bunny and tiger dating lol

I still believe that fake tiger is the professor Saito lol but since most people say its a android ,then maybe I am wrong lol

Was it just me or did Saito KNOW Tyger was the Kotestu?

I thought he was present at the drink party so maybe he's immune somehow?

I don't think its Jake since his mind reading ability is what made him so hard to fight against and I can't see maverick using him, I wonder if it is Mr Legend then maybe Maverick mind wiped his wife and son to make them think he was dead even to the point of Lunatic's creation... but that would mean he knows about Lunatic (maverick i mean)!

So that sequence where they both hit someone in armour sheathed in Lunatic's flames could mean all three team up to fight the fake tiger.... any odds?

And anyone know how many powers Kaede can copy at once?

If only one then at close of that episode she may have Blue Rose's!
Aug 28, 2011 5:13 AM

Feb 2009
Very predictable indeed, although I was kind of happy when the heroes got their memories back.

I've got several theories for the ending of this season involving Tiger, Bunny, Lunatic and Maverick.. so I wonder which ending it will be.

The theory of Samantha being in the black Tiger suit would make it a lot easier to return Bunny to his normal self, because he's been such a whiney baby lately.
Aug 28, 2011 5:31 AM

Apr 2009
Seriously people, Black Tiger is an android. Why go through the trouble of introducing Cis in episode 15 and tying Barnaby's parents to android research and having Maverick be a colleague of theirs?

To think it's anything other than an android is pretty dense.
Aug 28, 2011 6:22 AM

May 2009
Um, why does Tiger keep calling Bunny 'Barnaby'? Too conspicuous.

The moment Tiger calls him 'Bunny', Maverick's spell will be broken. <3

Because I'm too lazy to form cohesive sentences:
1. Tiger jumping down from the pole to meet the rest of the heroes just before the OP was so badass. Probably the coolest he's looked in this series.
2. Bison, oh what a wonderful friend you are.
3. Ooh, people were right about Blue Rose being useful.
4. Kaede mentions an old man with glasses but ignores the mole? o.O I mean, that's the most prominent thing.
5. Scarf-tan gets a line!

So it seems the fight that will kill me will be next week. My lifeline has been extended by a week. Thanks, Sunrise!
Aug 28, 2011 9:29 AM

Jan 2011
vucubcaquix said:
Seriously people, Black Tiger is an android. Why go through the trouble of introducing Cis in episode 15 and tying Barnaby's parents to android research and having Maverick be a colleague of theirs?

There's absolutely no reason some one should feel guilty if they feel it could be something other than a android. Maverick's power being mind manipulation makes it TOO easy to just wipe someone's mind, and stick em in the suit.

This whole operation was on the slick and quick, so getting a android made for this sudden plan Maverick made is wacky, and would be poor writing.

Lunatic needs a reason to appear again before this is over, cause the little he's done is kinda weak considering he's suppose to be the most important Next in this story that's not Tiger or Bunny. A simple android isn't a reason for him to be here, compared to a brain washed Mr. Legend.

As much as it could be a android, it could be a mind wiped victim as well.
Aug 28, 2011 11:48 AM
May 2011
darkwintre said:
Was it just me or did Saito KNOW Tyger was the Kotestu?

And anyone know how many powers Kaede can copy at once?

I believe it was anyone that watched the broadcasting on TV got their memories back or something like that.
And Kaede can copy only one at a time. The last one she touches is her power for the time being.

On the other hand, the whole Kaede coming in and changes everything was incredibly anticlimactic. Nothing very spectacular.

Anyone else LOL when Kotestu accidentally punched Barnaby in the face? XDDD
Aug 28, 2011 11:49 AM

Aug 2010
Maverick did say it was time for the Black/Fake Tiger to show its power, so if that means he's been working on it for a while and now it's time to show the results, it could be an android (or a mix between a dead character and an android lol).

or maybe it's the scarf girl 8D
Aug 28, 2011 12:28 PM
May 2011
SoraKuro said:

Who is this scarf girl?
I've seen her mentioned in a few T&B memes but I don't recall who she is. o-o
Aug 28, 2011 12:30 PM

Jan 2010
Blackbird said:
Duh I believe it's android that's Fake Tiger

I second that assumption.

I was seriously annoyed by the "COME ON GUYS REMEMBER ME" talks. It'll be interesting to see how barnaby will remember Tiger.

Overall good episode.
Aug 28, 2011 12:32 PM

Aug 2010
epiklow said:
SoraKuro said:

Who is this scarf girl?

A random character that appears in almost all episodes, but never talks (she only talked in this episode).

Image behind the spoiler:

In this episode, she's the one in the taxi.
Aug 28, 2011 12:47 PM

Oct 2010
Meh, I didn't really like the whole insta-fix via Kaede, but I guess this conflict doesn't need to be more drawn out than it has to be.

The action scenes in this episode and last were really great! Glad the animation got a bump, but I kind of wish they saved them for more important episodes. :/
Eat some steak and scoot up to bed~
Aug 28, 2011 12:59 PM

Feb 2011
This episode literally had me at the edge of my seat. So intense!
Aug 28, 2011 2:06 PM

Nov 2007
i'm surprised kaede didn't mention maverick's cancerous mole on his forehead when she was giving tiger his physical description...
Aug 28, 2011 3:00 PM

Apr 2010
epiklow said:

Anyone else LOL when Kotestu accidentally punched Barnaby in the face? XDDD

Me! xD
That was epic, Bunny got mad, that shows something :D
But why the heck Kotetsu is calling Bunny "Barnaby"? O_O
Aug 28, 2011 3:26 PM

Jan 2011
SoraKuro said:
epiklow said:
SoraKuro said:

Who is this scarf girl?

A random character that appears in almost all episodes, but never talks (she only talked in this episode).

In this episode, she's the one in the taxi.

LMFAO WHO EXACTLY IS THIS BITCH??! She is like the unluckiest person in the world always appearing near crime OR the leader of Oroboros who is the masterminds behind everything.

AWSOME EPISODE

Awesome idea for next episode : Fake tiger is to strong for the heroes so Kaede copies ALL their powers to beat him!
[center]
Aug 28, 2011 3:58 PM
Apr 2011
I like the episode,although it was very predictable it was ok xD

LOL to the scarf girl, i didnt noticed that she always appeared xD

And i think that the Dark Tiger is the android who sky high love xD Or a new one without memories but the same appearence D:

I want to know how Bunny will remember Tiger, i hate that he didnt remember it yet ;_;
Aug 28, 2011 4:20 PM

Aug 2011
loved this episode!!!!
wonder who that "tiger" is.... just don't friggin have a clue! Xp
Aug 28, 2011 4:33 PM
Jul 2011
SoraKuro said:
epiklow said:
SoraKuro said:

Who is this scarf girl?

Actually, she has talked before. In episode 7 she shouts "you're so cool!" to Blue Rose at Blue Rose's concert and in episode 10 she thanks Origami cyclone for saving her.
Aug 28, 2011 4:42 PM

Feb 2010
SoraKuro said:
A random character that appears in almost all episodes

I didn't recognize her until this post, thanks lol.

𝓜𝔂𝓐𝓷𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓛𝓲𝓼𝓽

The inner sea of the planet. The platform of the watchtower. From the edge of paradise you shall hear my words.
Your story shall be full of blessings. ━Let only those without sin pass. "Garden of Avalon"!
Aug 28, 2011 4:48 PM

Mar 2009
Tenchi_Ryu said:

Lunatic needs a reason to appear again before this is over, cause the little he's done is kinda weak considering he's suppose to be the most important Next in this story that's not Tiger or Bunny. A simple android isn't a reason for him to be here, compared to a brain washed Mr. Legend.

I get the feeling that Lunatic's angle is mostly knowing the truth behind Hero TV. After all when he was a kid his father, Mr. Legend, lost his powers but the show went on with him as the star for a while. I'm thinking Lunatic knows Maverick is using Ouroboros to keep Hero TV's rating high. The heroes themselves are part of a large conspiracy (which no one knows about-- for now) and our anti-hero knows it's all a sham.

Or he could just be messed up and have developed a warped sense of justice after burning his father to a tasty* crisp.

*I doubt that burning pile of human flesh was in any way tasty.
Aug 28, 2011 6:39 PM

Nov 2009
tsubasalover said:
Kaede to the rescue.

Summarized what i loved about this episode.

Wait, is there actually somebody in the suit or is it a robot? Unusual suspense for the later.
Aug 28, 2011 6:50 PM

Jul 2010
Rock Bison:

He is Tiger's best friend.

Worse hero on Hero TV.
Hasn't gotten his own episode yet.
Thought Kotetsu was absolutely guilty when brainwashed.
When Kotetsu was exposing everyone's secrets...we did NOT hear Rock Bison's.

Poor Rock Bison D:

Anyway I think the Fake Tiger is an android or Samantha. But Samantha doesn't have any special powers...Jake being the fake tiger wouldn't work, it's bad writing and seems like too much of a hassle to explain why he's alive.

"If only I had realized it when you started talking about fried eggs..." xD
You may read this quote , "However, by that point you'll have been torn to pieces."
Aug 28, 2011 6:57 PM
Jul 2011
AstuteOtaku said:
This was rather, umm, hokey. I was kind of hoping for a Sunrise thing where they never quite get all the memories back so it is bittersweet. However, with Barnaby being wiped so many times, he's probably going to have more consequences and Kaede will not be able to reverse as easily as people who were casually edited once.

Well I for one don't want a bitter sweet ending and luckily Sunrise don't always pull bitter sweet endings, I just hope an attempt at a happy ending isn't as bad as Mai-Hime where everyone is revived..... but that' a different subject matter all together.

I think you make sense there that Kaede could have done more harm than good if it was on Barnaby, though if Kaede's temporary NEXT ability of Memory Control worked in the same manner it did the other heroes (which I assume was counter-acting all previous Memory Control then Barnaby may have been fine)

Good episode, slightly Cliché but what's wrong with that, I mean things become cliché for a reason, usually they were a good idea.

I hope Tigers (if anything happens to me take care of Kaede) is just a small request, something that all heroes do and not blatant foreshadowing, otherwise this man may end up sobbing :S

Sky High! despite how you ruined everyone's chances of easily restoring Barnaby I will forgive you oh blessed king of heroes (ITS TRUE), also his line about "I should have remembered when you talked about fried eggs" was funny.

I found Kaede to be really cute in this, especially that smile she has when Kotetsu is explaining her powers, it's the look of a proud little girl.

Blue Rose will never truly believe Kotetsu is a criminal never!!!!!!!! I believed this last week and it came to fruition, and before you say anything, I believed it before she believed him in the last episode before fake tiger showed up.

I think Fake Tiger is either an android (which is most likely but at the same time seems doubtful due to the reactions of everyone, that aint the surprise of someone whose seen an android), Samantha in a super suit that increases her strength, of course brainwashed this would explain why the fake tiger wasn't so good at fighting unlike the android in the other episodes that was quite a handful, or Mr. Legend brainwashed/revived for Lunatic to deal with, or maybe even Jake brainwashed which seems possible since all of them got their asses handed to them by Jake so they'd be surprised (and scared to see him)

So can't wait for next week 5/5!

Sky High - The True King of Heroes
Aug 28, 2011 7:03 PM

Jan 2009
Freaking epic episode!
Aug 28, 2011 8:02 PM
Jul 2011
oh, gad, here comes the deranged theories again, Jake? Samantha? Mr. Legend? come on! is obvious is the android Barnaby some people were speaking about some month ago!!! lol. Those 3 are declared dead without a single hint of a dissapeared body or something like that, is more probable for Black Tiger to be one of the previous next villains, although not many may fit on it, as Pauley was too fat, but remember that the backstage thief was on a Barnaby suit.

Anyway is more than likely that is actually a robot, a barnaby or kotetsu faced one if you like. As someone pointed, Maverick spoke of him as if he was some long time research or investment.
Aug 28, 2011 10:05 PM

Aug 2009
MysticHaze said:
When Kotetsu was exposing everyone's secrets...we did NOT hear Rock Bison's.

This is what bothered me the most. I was eagerly waiting when it was his turn, but then the moment was just gone. Poor him. D:

Overall, it was extremely good episode. I just loved the intense chase between Tiger and Bunny. Kaede rescuing all the others... I kind of knew to expect it because Maverick touched her, but still, it looked pretty impressive. And what a cliffhanger! Made me literally scream out of desperation.

And it surely is suspicious that Tiger only called Bunny 'Barnaby'. Hmm...

Just quietly leave a memo in my heart.
Aug 29, 2011 12:19 AM
Jun 2011
They should make the Black Tiger some guy from Ouroboros, it'd be a nice way to lead into a 2nd season.

Little disappointed there wasn't an all-out brawl between Tiger & co., but the bike chase was cool.

Also disappoint that Lunatic didn't play a bigger role.

I'm going with the theory that Barnaby's going to kill Kotetsu(maybe go a little insane afterwards :D)
Aug 29, 2011 12:36 AM

Oct 2010
This episode was Kaede fantastic as follows,

And in the spoiler
She was totally over 9000! This series is now getting a 10/10 Master Piece score. I am one hell of a satisfied Kaede fan! I loved seeing faces in the spoiler
and seeing her use her powers here again and while it was stupid of Skyhigh to have touched her here, he did not know that she would change her powers like that.

The other things is kick ass motorbike move of Tiger as follows,

Now that was amazing and so were those in the spoiler
totally excited and insane. For some time it also reminded of this anime:
http://myanimelist.net/anime/4618/RideBack
Some elements of that motorbike part.
  • That in the spoiler
    was the best thing to happen to the quiet science guy and I am T_T really touching.

• Tiger’s pose in the following spoiler
    was great and I loved it.

• EPIC is art at the end of the episode in the spoiler
    looks great! Love it!
In short conclusion this episode is over 9000. I am the happiest right now because of crazy fandom of Kaede and I would so re-watch it if I had time. It was just EPIC! I always wanted Kaede to have a big saving role and ti came true. My hopes were answered as well as my wishes and that is why I am satisfied.

BTW Stitches in the spoiler
oh does Kaede look nice in one of them? She looks lovely in fact.
Yumekichi11Aug 29, 2011 3:55 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Aug 29, 2011 1:15 AM

Sep 2010
The way Kaede fixed everyone's memories was a bit cheesy, but hell, this was still an amazing episode! We've gotten so many heavy eps lately, it was nice to have just an action-packed ep this time around.

Tiger does use the name "Barnaby" instead of "Bunny" when he's not goofing off (I think it happened when Tiger yelled out to Barnaby during the Jake fight?).

Looking forward to the Tiger/Barnaby brawl next week!
Aug 29, 2011 1:58 AM

Mar 2008
Am I the only one that thinks this episode was a HUGE let down?

I mean, Kaede very conveniently was touched by the only guy with the power to break the mind control AND used the power without even knowing she had it before. Also, she used the power just enough to make everything all right, instead of, I don't know, erasing all their memories or something like that.

And then he just takes Bunny on a bike date across town so they can do the shounen fistfight bromance...

And now that I think about it, it's ok for Bison to forget that Kotetsu was Tiger, but he should've remembered Kotetsu from school. And there's no mention to that. And if there was someone whose personal information Tiger would know about would be him...

It would be better if they just made everybody remember (or at least believe in) him because the things he said created contradictions with the implanted memories. Bunny has shown that contradictions really get in the way of the fake memories.

Karina showed the power of love and the tried to earn some points with her future daughter-in-law...
Aug 29, 2011 2:17 AM
Dec 2007
Tenchi_Ryu said:
vucubcaquix said:

There's absolutely no reason some one should feel guilty if they feel it could be something other than a android. Maverick's power being mind manipulation makes it TOO easy to just wipe someone's mind, and stick em in the suit.

This whole operation was on the slick and quick, so getting a android made for this sudden plan Maverick made is wacky, and would be poor writing.

Actually I'm with vucubcaquix on this one. If you've not seen that the new Tiger was an android right when it appeared on screen, you're clearly missing something. You don't even need a reason to believe it, it's so incredibly obvious that there is simply no alternative to this in the script.

Apart from that, it was a fine episode with cool action scenes, nice animation and so many developments (a bit Deus Ex Machina for some) that the episode flew by really fast. Great one !

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Aug 29, 2011 2:45 AM
Mar 2011
One of the problems with Jake is that he wouldn't remain under Maverick's control and he'd kill him given half the chance!

Now Mr Legend might make sense if it was revealed that as mentioned Maverick created Lunatic too to inspire ratings but overlooking him when framing Tyger was a very bad mistake so I'm inclined to think its something else!

The android part is making more sense at this stage, the only thing is how the heck can it take on ALL of the heroes I mean it could have all their specs on file and act accordingly but it couldn't match Tyger without his power suit on in a hand to hand fight so what gives?

Is it a learning type?

So has it been sent to capture Kaede?

I mean a NEXT who can copy the powers of others would make a fine addition if Maverick needed an android that could copy and store the powers of the others so what do you think?!
darkwintreAug 29, 2011 2:54 AM
Aug 29, 2011 6:12 AM

Jan 2009
i knew Kaede's power will be helpful its too predictable but still very well executed it made me excited!!! and nice 3d animations the good luck mode are always good to see
Aug 29, 2011 7:15 AM

May 2010
I'm betting that fake tiger is an android or something, anyway I can't wait for Lunatic for making his next appearance !!
Aug 29, 2011 8:24 AM
Jul 2011
YEX said:
I'm betting that fake tiger is an android or something, anyway I can't wait for Lunatic for making his next appearance !!

Why would Lunatic show up if it was an android (since it hasn't committed a crime yet and that's all he cares about) if you want lunatic to show up it has to be someone in the suit that would provoke a reaction :S

Sky High - The True King of Heroes
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tiger &amp; Bunny Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Blackbird - Jul 23, 2011

125 by Twicky_ »»
Aug 10, 10:16 PM

Poll: » Tiger &amp; Bunny Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Sep 17, 2011

214 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Jul 25, 1:32 PM

Poll: » Tiger &amp; Bunny Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Paiguy - May 14, 2011

74 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Jul 15, 3:05 PM

Poll: » Tiger &amp; Bunny Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Monochrome - Apr 2, 2011

147 by DanEndra_Tensei »»
Dec 17, 2023 5:27 AM

Poll: » Tiger &amp; Bunny Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Paiguy - Jun 18, 2011

93 by Destroyer31 »»
Sep 4, 2023 8:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.