Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 3, 8:29 AM

Nov 2011
This episode still focused a lot on Haruka although we get to see even more elements in that world. And yeah...goblins, they had to exist in this one too.

More interestingly, there's also characters in this show who seems to be abusing their powers. We also got more narrative from Class Rep and her side in the story.
Oct 3, 8:31 AM

Jul 2017
Yoshino's OP is just fine for what it is, though its visuals are psychedelic.

Haruka dealing with his class of cliques...which in effect dealt a Level Up on his Loner status, he just couldn't care less about them, being the same no matter if it's from school or in the fantasy world. But honestly, his other classmates of their OP skills dealing with the same goblin horde, at least the class used their knowledge well thanks to their Class Rep dealing with the administrative stuff...or so it seemed once they start splitting up to their own cliques, which is normal and bound to happen.

With the class split into their cliques, the delinquents sure have gone the way out to blame those not being cooperative, leading to the split, and the nerds found by Haruka enough to treat them with his usual care. The gals are still trouble on the other hand which Haruka is unfortunate to chance on them wanting to apologize to him, it's increasing his subjugation skills?

Mark my words, the delinquents are trouble...
Oct 3, 8:47 AM

Oct 2017
Gotta have some piece of shits in this type of story and ofc it's the delinquents. The nerds deserved better and the girls realised it too. Was amusing to see them like that and the class rep is also here so should be more amusing with her around. Good thing he's not the type of guy to misuse his subjugation skill. Pretty entertaining episode.
Oct 3, 9:29 AM

Mar 2013
This is really a fun series!

I'd say disregard the score, it's weird to have it at 6.47★ lol. Too underrated.

Anyway, how they show MC's monologues with a lot of explanations and chibis is appreciated. It's one of the fun things in this series.

P.S. Class Rep is so adorable wanting someone's attention.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Oct 3, 10:04 AM

Sep 2024
I'm not expecting much since it's just another high school isekai, but so far disappointed. I think it's probably just the method of story telling is just too... slow? No, maybe not slow... but not really engaging, perhaps repetitive, lacking depth and lacking anything like comedy to make up for it... can't put my finger on it but after 2 episode I'm not invested in any of the characters, even MC. I'll give it one more before dropping.
Oct 3, 10:16 AM
Mar 2020
No blood spilling and hilarious so far, but the flashback was way too long and 100% could be shortened, could've used the screen time to show us the interaction with the gyarus and the president.

And I think this should qualify as comedy IMO unless source reader witnessing some tone-shift deep within.
Oct 3, 10:53 AM

May 2019
The MC, Haruka, has made contact with the nerds and they decided to become adventurers, cool. Soon after Haruka made contact with the gyarus and inadvertently subjugated them! This MC is OP but luckily for the gyarus he doesn't have ill intent, but the same can't be said for those delinquents and it looks like Haruka will be confronting them at some point. So far this has been decent IMO.
Oct 3, 10:56 AM
Sep 2015
It's very obvious from the poster that he's gonna failed at being a loner in another world. With that said, I hope he keep contact with male classmates too. Maybe he's not ready to manage the delinquent group (though putting them under servitude skill like the gyaru group will amuse me for sure) but at least he should handle the athlete group, even if it's not gonna be as smooth as the nerd group.
Oct 3, 12:34 PM

Apr 2018
The subjugation skill use was funny.

Though that's some bad writing, why set up camp? Wouldn't your number one priority be "find civilization"? I get it for the first few days but they're a full week in at this point and didn't move from their spot or send scouts.
Oct 3, 1:05 PM

Oct 2023
Story is pacing very slow.
I think it's only going to wander around class members aspecially class representative and MC's obsession being alone.
"I'm gonna master this world alone" let's see if he's successful being alone or not :)
Oct 3, 2:16 PM
Jul 2021
this class is so dumb they literally have no sense of survival unlike arifureta or instant death class
Oct 3, 2:49 PM

Mar 2020
And so they've become murderers, as well as being big assholes? Well, the big crazy clichés. On the other hand, one plus point for this story is that we're not harassing the MC at all, as we tend to see in this type of story.
Oct 3, 3:53 PM
Aug 2024
The subjugation scene felt like it had some superficially dark implications so I hope we see the power "evolve" in time.

It was an enjoyable episode overall; but man, the nerds did not deserve that; hope they thrive in this world since they know what to do

Given the debut of the subjugation power- I wonder if this is the beginning of the end for the "loner" part of his story

I hope so; 12 episodes of endless monologues where he talks to himself would get pretty boring pretty quickly

Wonder if we are going to see any development in the relationship between Haruka and the class rep since its clear she cares about him. Romantically- probably not right now, but who knows what will happen down the line

As an Isekai fan, I am happy so far. This fall season is particularly lacking with "new" isekai so I hope I enjoy this one
Oct 3, 3:55 PM
Jan 2018
Much better than the first episode... better flow.
Oct 3, 4:18 PM
Sep 2012
this author has never had a single minute of camping or survival training.
Oct 3, 4:46 PM
Aug 2024
Just turn off your brain before wathing this or you will lost braincell.

So i watch this with my brain on. I always asking why why why.

Why only otaku group fighting? Why the otaku who know how to use skill, get the godly skill, struggling against lowly goblin monster?

Why everyone can't beat yankee group when the lead class can knocked all of yankee group alone before?

Why they still on the forest? Why they are not go to city or find the city?

Why mc suddenly meet the gals in the middle of night in the forest?

Why they suddenly kicked otaku group from the camp just because failed defense the camp and why everyone just being npc and just go yes yes yes to kicked them out?

Just turn off your brain for this brainless series 🤦
Oct 3, 4:55 PM

Apr 2018
Reply to Axion007
Just turn off your brain before wathing this or you will lost braincell.

So i watch this with my brain on. I always asking why why why.

Why only otaku group fighting? Why the otaku who know how to use skill, get the godly skill, struggling against lowly goblin monster?

Why everyone can't beat yankee group when the lead class can knocked all of yankee group alone before?

Why they still on the forest? Why they are not go to city or find the city?

Why mc suddenly meet the gals in the middle of night in the forest?

Why they suddenly kicked otaku group from the camp just because failed defense the camp and why everyone just being npc and just go yes yes yes to kicked them out?

Just turn off your brain for this brainless series 🤦
@Axion007

But I caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan't! It's too dumb and tries to convivence you it's smart with the MC's commentary!

He legit is forcing your attention to the stupidity. Also you forgot =

How is his "worst skills" turning out to be the generic default of every isekai. Fire magic and appraisal is practically the starter kit.
AND why is he the only one now in RPG clothes when all the rest grabbed the super special items.
Oct 3, 6:27 PM

Jun 2024
Nice to see that Haruka dos have some people he can be friends with.
I feel sorry for the nerds, they did everything they could to help the other.
I am definitely worried about what the delinquents are going to do, hopefully they will be defeated.

I have ADD, ADHD & AUTISM, but this won't stop me. Let's keep having fun together.
VTUBER LIVE STREAMS YouTube/Twitch/Kick/Rumble/Twitter = https://linktr.ee/dolfunthedolphinvtuber
ANIME REVIEWS - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3agtBvVDdHFzXbqPV47c-A
Oct 4, 4:50 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
its like the author wasn't even "trying" to NOT make this generic as hell
Oct 4, 7:45 AM

Jun 2016
tbh this really enjoyable
Oct 4, 8:31 AM
Aug 2024
Too much unnecessary information was put into the first episode......like what concerns us about the skills he owns and the storyline is going straight to the strongest player in the forest.............predicting that what else is there to watch
Oct 4, 1:20 PM
Apr 2024
This is enjoyable generic slop, and I’m all for it.

The anime teen girls look great, fresh and good to go. I know what I’d do if I subjugate them 😋
Average MAL user's media literacy:
Marinate1016 said:
Not reading allat cause I don’t care. Tensura peak. Have a good one tho
Oct 5, 12:18 AM
Apr 2022
yup it's still bad like the first ep, not worth a watch
Oct 5, 2:04 AM
Apr 2020
This type of anime is the reason why it is said that anime is for children.

Why, instead of making the goblins faint, he thinks that they actually have very weak abilities and hits the goblin with all his strength, splitting it into two, and then says that these abilities are actually good, and when he sees all 3 groups, he ignores the defenseless girls and returns to his cave. Why do anime never come out that have the things I think of, Redo of Healer being an exception?
Oct 5, 10:17 AM
May 2024
So far so good didn't expect a loner MC in isekai.
Oct 5, 2:47 PM
Jul 2022
Good episode. Like the interaction with the nerd group. Hopefully he can befriend the class rep. Also the op was pretty good
Oct 5, 6:00 PM
Dec 2022
HAHAHAHA... It's so stupid that I want to know the rest
Oct 5, 6:20 PM
Mar 2012
good fun characters and dynamics changed fast. Delinquents delve fast into crime route. Haruka loner but likes to help people. Gyarus lazy but turned a leaf.
oof otakus helped so much just to get blamed.
Oct 6, 2:57 AM
Jan 2022
i was not expecting much form this one but my god does it deliver, such a funny and wholesome series.....
Oct 6, 6:32 AM
Mar 2020
President needs to get it all together. The class is falling apart.
Oct 6, 7:28 AM
Sep 2024
The comedy worked in this episode, despite several clichés it was actually fun lol
Oct 6, 7:29 AM
Sep 2024
Well, I'll try to use the famous "three-episode rule" to find out if I'll continue watching this, for now it's acceptable.
Oct 6, 2:14 PM
Jan 2022
Good episode, maybe more fight, but good...
Oct 7, 10:26 AM
Sep 2024
I'm starting to see what story line we are in for and I'm all for it
Oct 7, 12:57 PM
Feb 2024
yeah, it's pretty good compared to the previous ep, the comedy is better even though there are some clichés, but this anime is really fun haha ​​xd
Oct 8, 1:04 AM

May 2009
Dumb gyarus and jocks ruin everyone lives
Oct 8, 1:33 AM
Sep 2024
Poor nerds, this group of bullies will still give the protagonist a lot of headaches
Oct 8, 5:28 PM

Nov 2012
This turned into a harem really quickly. I thought he'd go to town to find out more where he is maybe sell some 'shrooms.
dragynfaerieOct 8, 5:31 PM
Oct 9, 3:37 AM
Aug 2024
Of course the valley girls are the problem.
Oct 11, 2:23 PM
May 2023
the plot hasn't moved forward in two episodes
Oct 13, 11:34 AM
Nov 2022
Damn, this anime has such a good opening and ending, I wasn't expecting them at all xd

So, it's not going to be "that" lonely, right?
Oct 14, 8:38 PM

Sep 2022
the back story is long as hell.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 10

30 by LuisSV23 »»
Yesterday, 9:37 AM

» How he got the "creation magic"?

RioAl - Oct 11

4 by NoTsPuBy »»
Yesterday, 8:36 AM

Poll: » Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 26

73 by Rezzurwrath »»
Oct 14, 8:10 PM

» Names

Moppit - Jul 29

9 by AyanabhaBanerjee »»
Oct 12, 1:04 PM

» That title/cover combination

Tenderizer79 - Jul 27

6 by Azuchi »»
Oct 8, 7:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.