Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Yesterday, 8:00 AM
May 2021
The aging devil created a new world? Asa doesn't know where she isss
Yesterday, 8:04 AM

Oct 2017
Oof she got reverse banged. So they are both inside the world aging devil created. What happened to that guy though? Also who escaped? Pochita?
Yesterday, 8:05 AM

Oct 2017
Reply to jas-samaaa
jas-samaaa said:
Not new just sent them to the world she had created. The guy explained to Yoru/Asa.
Yesterday, 8:09 AM

Jul 2022
Ummmm?? What!?

So Aging can just put people in its own world and have them there forever for no reason. How on earth is Yoru and Denji going to get out!? Why are they there?!

I was hoping this arc would go in a different direction but it seems like the fight is over, at least between Pochita and Yoru. I think now we're gonna get into the two of them working together to stop Aging and lead into something else.

Asa's dream appeared again, it's been a while. Very interesting!
Yesterday, 8:14 AM

May 2022
"ot, its that same dream again. a dream? when did i go to sleep,,?" love this. without realizing it, asa has already recreated her dream in reality, casually walking past corpses on the ground to achieve an uncertain goal.

aging devil sent her to a world where she is essentially an immortal corpse, unable to do anything but reflect on her actions for decades. denji's there, too.
Yesterday, 8:17 AM
Mar 2023
Bro is violating the tree 💀💀
Yesterday, 8:18 AM

Jun 2019
The aging devil looks to be stupidly strong. How are they gonna get out of there? The guy who's stuck there for 82 years, what's his deal? I wanna know more.

Also, Yoru is so pretty.
Yesterday, 8:29 AM
May 2024
It's good to explain that more things are coming, so okay, that's how it is, Fujimoto is cooking.
Yesterday, 8:44 AM

May 2020
The thing about that guy being there for over eight decades and still calling himself the latest one out of all residents is actually fucking scary.
Yesterday, 9:02 AM
May 2022
Why Denji is there? I mean he's the Chainsaw Man fighting the Aging Devil then why he would be there?
Yesterday, 9:21 AM

Nov 2013
What a crazy chapter. 1 guy escaped? I wonder if they're someone we know.
Yesterday, 9:24 AM

Jun 2014
Genuinely, what the actual fuck is Fujimoto cooking. Just when you think you might know what could happen next, this man rug pulls us. My GOAT.

Someone else said this, but it really is terrifying to think about the fact that the MREEEE dude has been trapped in Aging Devil’s world for 80 years and he’s the youngest one. How will Asa/Yoru and Denji escape, the next few chapters are gonna be interesting for sure.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

MAL is literally just anime Twitter as its own website lol.

Yesterday, 9:58 AM
Aug 2020
Fujimoto is crazy and I love that

short but great chapter
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Yesterday, 10:36 AM

Jun 2017
press F for the tree
Yesterday, 10:50 AM
Dec 2022
Did Yoru just try to kill Denji in his sleep??
Yesterday, 10:54 AM
Apr 2021
HamzabinSaqib said:

She's the war devil, not the duel devil.
Yesterday, 10:59 AM

Jan 2021
yoru showing us how intelligent she is

Migi... Handle the defence.
Yesterday, 11:39 AM

Oct 2021
People lose their minds on the Aging Devil. This is scary: 82 years??! With no exits? That's crazy!!!! 😖 Yoru just "bang, bang, bang" when she saw Denji. Like what??? 🤣 And Asa, being the innocent one recalled her dream with the narrow door (or mirror, maybe). Anywho, anything goes for Fujimoto. 😳

-------------------------
Marianne

~Effort, Fortitude, and Tenacity
Yesterday, 11:51 AM
Jul 2024
An interesting development. And while the mind f$#@ has started, it is a nice respite from the constant battling that's been happening. Who escaped? My guess is Pochita or a new character that may be the step to having a chance against Death.
Yesterday, 12:11 PM
Oct 2023
Okay two things:

1. Chainsaw Man Isekai?????

2. Who the actual fuck is this dude that called Asa “Ritsuko” and why is he screaming MREEEEE while having a schizo breakdown? Not to mention he essentially knew exactly when he was gonna have a breakdown.

Whatever this Aging World is, clearly people aren’t aging so it seems they’ve gotten their wish. But Aging teleported Asa, Yoru, and Denji there by doing the “Bang” motion? Im gonna have to backtrack because I’m so lost, either this chapter makes no sense in context or I’ve forgotten a LOT of shit😂
Yesterday, 12:13 PM
Oct 2023
HamzabinSaqib said:

Yes which I think is an important topic that a lot of us aren’t talking about. I think Asa realized what Yoru was trying to do too, judging by her face when she changed back.

It was never about killing Chainsaw Man and saving Denji, it was always just kill Chainsaw Man. Denji is inescapable collateral damage to Yoru. Craziness!
Yesterday, 1:09 PM
Oct 2020
I wonder who the person that escaped was? My bets are on Yoshida or Kishibe.
Yesterday, 1:45 PM

Apr 2016
Well, that was something at the end!
Guess I can't blame the guy for going insane after 82 years there
Asa, Yoru and Denji team up to escape??
Yesterday, 1:58 PM
Dec 2023
THAT was crazy, I absolutely think kishibe is the old dude

“Not even devil hunters can prevent aging”
Yesterday, 1:59 PM
Dec 2022
Well, I'm used to Fujimoto-sensei's craziness.
Not a surprise.
Bro's going hard at it on that tree.
Yesterday, 2:00 PM

Apr 2022
oh nahh 82 years is terrifying and i wonder who actually escaped, also wonder how long we'll spend here. fuji knows how to give that uneasy feeling so well and cooks in the most unpredictable way. just wish the chapters dropped quicker because this is so interesting.
Yesterday, 2:32 PM

Jan 2024
It's about that time now...Mreeeee wtf Fujimoto 🤣
Yesterday, 4:27 PM
May 2024
And now THA MAN IS GOING MRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Yesterday, 4:49 PM
Jun 2023
Agung devil has a domain expansion???
Yesterday, 6:11 PM

Jan 2010
We got one good chapter then back to a shit chapter....I shouldn't be surprised. We'll see where this leads but devil powers are like JoJo abilities able to do anything that the plot calls for.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Yesterday, 8:45 PM
May 2022
rinnmakesmusic said:
Okay two things:

1. Chainsaw Man Isekai?????

2. Who the actual fuck is this dude that called Asa “Ritsuko” and why is he screaming MREEEEE while having a schizo breakdown? Not to mention he essentially knew exactly when he was gonna have a breakdown.

Whatever this Aging World is, clearly people aren’t aging so it seems they’ve gotten their wish. But Aging teleported Asa, Yoru, and Denji there by doing the “Bang” motion? Im gonna have to backtrack because I’m so lost, either this chapter makes no sense in context or I’ve forgotten a LOT of shit😂

I can answer the question about the scream: he behaves like that because he thinks he's a cicada, and we all know what cicadas do when they land on trees... mreeee mreeeee mreeeee
Yesterday, 11:35 PM

Sep 2022
WTF WAS THAT CHAPTER!? FIRSTLY THAT SERENE IYASHIKEI OF A SPREAD IN MY CSM?! SECONDLY, very creative panel sequence when asa/yoru is traversing into this realm. AND LASTLY WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THIS LAND AND THE MREEE?! Didn't expect aging devil to rival bobobo's ability to create their own world. Asa/Yoru's fucked, Dr.Stone style.
I'm the sonny boy ( ̄y▽, ̄)╭
Yesterday, 11:37 PM

Jun 2016
KISHIBE SEASON APPROACHING FUCK WHATEVER YALL BEEN WEARING
11 hours ago

Sep 2017
I don't wanna wait for new chapter:((((
هیچوقت بهتر نمیشه
11 hours ago

Jan 2009
how can yoru and asa and denji escape now
10 hours ago
Aug 2024
short chapter, however it seemed concerning how things are being moved up to now.
6 hours ago
Sep 2024
gojo comeback next chapter dont even worry

and as usual, fujimoto COOKING
5 hours ago
Jun 2021
I don't understand what's going on it, reading it anyway.
4 hours ago

May 2018
What the fuck?! That poor tree…. 😑😑😑

"Are you intoxicated, or just insane?"
4 hours ago
Dec 2022
Reply to rinnmakesmusic
HamzabinSaqib said:

Yes which I think is an important topic that a lot of us aren’t talking about. I think Asa realized what Yoru was trying to do too, judging by her face when she changed back.

It was never about killing Chainsaw Man and saving Denji, it was always just kill Chainsaw Man. Denji is inescapable collateral damage to Yoru. Craziness!
@rinnmakesmusic let's see how this plays out, I wonder how long they are gonna stay in this "paradise", maybe it would be good for them to talk things out.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Chapter 40 Discussion

NewUsername2 - Sep 27, 2019

45 by phantom346 »»
Yesterday, 11:47 AM

» Spoiler of chapter 179 : Tatsuki Fujimoto was inspired by Fujiko F Fujio and Doraemon ?

daywithoutgames - Yesterday

1 by Flomik »»
Yesterday, 11:37 AM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Chapter 39 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2019

48 by phantom346 »»
Yesterday, 11:31 AM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Chapter 38 Discussion

Viz - Sep 12, 2019

40 by phantom346 »»
Oct 13, 8:36 PM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Chapter 179 Discussion

jas-samaaa - Oct 1

31 by daywithoutgames »»
Oct 12, 9:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.