Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Laid-Back Camp
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 20, 7:27 AM

Nov 2011
Giving Chiaki and Rin time to bond in the season final is interesting. The animal jokes asides, maybe they should be more careful at managing their time outdoors.

Great to see all the cast back and the nature of the setting in full display as usual. This season seems to really love blossom trees so we got it one more time in the finale. Great season/epsiode overall. Yuru Camp delivers again!
Jun 20, 7:27 AM

Dec 2021
The final camping for a while.

During her first solo camping trip, Chiaki had a quick and easy dinner and got into her sleeping bag early. However, as time passed, she found it difficult to fall asleep. The area was pitch dark with no streetlights, and wild animals were constantly making noises. After somehow overcoming this challenging situation, Chiaki noticed a message from Rin. They spent the rest of the night chatting about their recent activities via text. As the night turned into dawn, the much-anticipated sakura blossom viewing camp finally began.

Chiaki's better than me lol. The minute I would've started hearing those rustling noises when I know I'm the only one there, yeah I'm booking it out of there asap. Though thankfully it was only a bunch of cats and NOT a bear lol. And ofc, the biggest betrayal of the episode, hell maybe of the season, the fact that Aoi's baachan uses pork for her Genghis Khan.. :o At last we finally get the thing we've been waiting for for the past couple episodes, the sakura blossom viewing wiht the whole gang. A sweet moment indeed. And we get our seasonal final talk between Rin and Nadeshiko, because no season is complete without one.

Do think this is the worst season by far, mostly due to the fact because the movie gave me closure, but also because fuck 8bit and how they ruined the art direction this season.

Thankfully the anime's basically caught up to the manga, so that should give some time for hopefully C-Station to come back... hopefully.

Jun 20, 7:28 AM

Jul 2017
The night of April Fool's, and Aki is really struggling in her solo trip after everyone is gone, being fearful of the natural habitat of animals wrecking her camp if she needs to take bathroom breaks. Thankfully, Rin is there to keep her company virtually through messages, and along came everyone else the next day to continue the cherry blossom camping trip, setting up tents and having a Jingisukan a.k.a lamb/pork yakiniku BBQ camp, with a few other unconventional cuts of meat like frog meat. For sure, it brings about a lot of good and unwanted tendencies though (at least for Aoi and her sister being lied to about their house tradition, ribbit).

Still, this is the first time that everyone is gathered together (even Minami-sensei), and even more to see the fading out of the cherry blossoms as the camping trip comes to an end. While Nadeshiko is just getting into retro railways and the like, she is already inviting Rin along with her usual tendency to push for more trips, always stay that way, Nadeshiko. The adventuring group of 5 girls will never forget about their camping trips all the more as they age and bond together, making memories as they go.

The start of a new school term, and recruitment for the first-years is already on the rise...and the Outdoor Adventure Club can't afford to lag behind on that. Will have to wait until Season 4 to see the new faces joining the 3-member club,

If Yuru Camp had Season 4 on the docket, the Outdoor Adventure Club's new members will take over, and they will make things even more interesting.

But for now, Season 3 may feel a step down from previous seasons, but is still thankfully the same Yuru Camp it has ever been.
KANLen09Jun 20, 8:51 AM
Jun 20, 7:28 AM

May 2020
Well, I mean it was her own choice to go to solo camp, so it was just about time Aki would come to know about “solo-camp blues” lol. Though as it has been the tradition in this series, it’s hardships like these which makes you a seasoned solo-camper. For a last episode, I’m glad they brought the entire gang out there, even sensei, though ignoring how they were eating and enjoying the genghis khan, I’d say the food this season has been nothing short of extraordinary, and so their attempts to convince us that gourmet isn’t already one of the major themes of this series.

Season was fine, though the thing about it lacking the charm of the last two seasons isn’t exactly false either. Could be entirely something related to the source itself, but okay, I mean one would expect something even worse when studio changes are involved, and that wasn’t the case here for the better part. Still liked it, and yeah, chances of a continuation are still there.. they just started their new school year xD
Jun 20, 7:29 AM

Feb 2020
Lovely finale.

Overall, this season certainly had its moments, but I liked the first two ones better. I didn't get enough of the same vibes as before. I also didn't like the new art style so much even if it's more faithful to the manga.

The new characters were fine, especially Ema. She's a very funny girl. I really wanted to get know her and Mei better. Maybe next season?

And the old cast was of course as lovable as always.

As a whole, Yuru Camp△ is easily one of the best CGDCT of all time. It has definitely earned the spot on my top 10 list.

I hope to see my cute sweethearts again at some point. <3

SerafosJun 20, 7:32 AM
Jun 20, 7:59 AM

Apr 2010
Please tell me this is a lie?
Is it true it's already over?

I want more!!

The girls had a lot of fun with their camp it was nice to see them having a nice dinner and the meat type joke was funny.
Aki sleeping alone was also funny to watch to i can understand camping alone can be scary especially for a girl, things worked out tho.
The cats were keeping her company.
Jun 20, 8:00 AM

Nov 2023
Wow just wow finally it's time to say goodbye to Rin and Nadeshiko.

Let's hope we get another season quickly if possible.

Btw, I literally enjoyed every moment of this soothing treat. ^_^
I need somebody who can love me at my worst
No, I'm not perfect, but I hope you see my worth
'Cause it's only you, nobody new, I put you first
And for you, girl, I swear I'll do the worst

If you stay forever, let me hold your hand
I can fill those places in your heart no else can
Let me show you love, oh, I don't pretend, yeah
I'll be right here, baby, you know I'll sink or swim
Jun 20, 8:01 AM

Apr 2014
A real jingisukan is a grilled mutton, not pork or any other kind of meat. I would love to see them going to camp in further prefectures such as Gunma, Niigata, and Fukushima in the future. Quite an underwhelming season, but in the end Yuru Camp is still being the usual Yuru Camp.

AkeZZZJun 20, 8:05 AM
何それ?意味分かんない
Jun 20, 8:19 AM
Jul 2023
Another wholesome season come to an end, it been a happy, scary, trippy, and fill with scenic beauty journey. The feeling at the moment is nostalgic but Its time to move on and create more adventure in the future.

Jun 20, 8:28 AM

Sep 2018
A weaker season in both art, animation and story. Still good. 7/10
But don't worry, next season will be way better with

DragonKnight92Jun 20, 9:20 AM
Jun 20, 8:43 AM

Feb 2019
Gonna miss these girls so much 😭. Some may say this season was a step down in quality, disagree completely. Didn’t even notice the studio change and I liked the girls solo camping. Fitting that we end the season with them all together for a group camp!

As someone with a lot of family from New Orleans, seeing the girls get all excited about eating frog meat was pretty funny. Fried Frog legs are great lol. I’ll have to try Frog Karaage one day.

The Inuyama girls are so unserious 💀 them freaking out over their grandma using pork in the family recipe had me dying.

Nadeshiko’s screensaver showing the gradual blooming of the Sakura tree is such a cool idea!

Loved hearing that Rin and Nadeshiko are planning some further out trips. I would love to see the girls explore other parts of Japan since it’s been kinda localised so far. Hokkaido would be cool, Kyushu, Niigata on the west side of Honshu too! Lots of cool places for them to explore. Sadly with the show basically caught up to the manga now it’ll be a while.

Still, thank you to the studio for giving us a fun ride! I’ll miss them 😢
Marinate1016Jun 20, 10:33 AM
Jun 20, 8:46 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
That must be pretty scary though camping alone. At least it was a cat and not an actual bear that Aki met. Frog meat really was quite the choice of meat though. But it's undeniable that enjoying great food while admiring the cheery blossoms really is blissful. Aoi and her sis though ended up having quite the shock thanks to that revelation though. The girls showcasing their cheery blossom shots was pretty cute. Pretty chill finale to end the season with. Looks like we'll be seeing another season judging by the final scenes.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 20, 8:55 AM

Mar 2023
Wholesome way to end with a Hanami Camping where the entire crew joined. Now they started second year, will the two Kohai befriend our group next season?
I enjoyed this, even with the unwelcome changes they didn't detract that much from the experience, one of my favorite shows this season.
watsymJun 20, 9:11 AM
Jun 20, 8:55 AM

Mar 2020
Season 3 retained some of the charm and comfiness that Seasons 1 and 2 had, but I'd be lying if I didn't feel like this season was a downgrade to the previous 2 and the movie, mostly because of the approach to the visual direction and the backgrounds that broke my immersion. For a show so heavily reliant on atmosphere, it was unfortunate to see such awkward and clunky compositing. That said, the comedy was still really good, and some of the solo camping trips were cool, though I don’t think they were particularly memorable.

7/10.
Jun 20, 9:03 AM

Jul 2017
This episode was decent and the last couple episodes have been a bit better, but this season has been extremely disappointing to me considering how good the first 2 seasons were. Characters look worse, backgrounds were worse, and some of the camping episodes were really boring and sluggish in the middle (like the trip with Rin/Ayano and Nadeshiko). The ambience of comfiness that I felt in the other two seasons were not really there this season for me and the scenarios being a bit played out plus the terrible art direction from time to time did not help one bit (the way the characters integrated with those photorealistic backgrounds look dreadful in many circumstances). It really is a shame that the studio and staff change happened from C-Station to 8-bit but it is what it is. What should have ideally been one of the better shows of the season comfortably, ended up not being a comfortable or pleasant watch whatsoever. It felt like the charm was lost with this season since I feel like this season made me attached to the characters lesser than the past.
Jun 20, 9:09 AM

Dec 2008
Its was very dangerous for Chiaki to camp alone.
Jun 20, 9:13 AM

Mar 2021
What an amazing and Beautiful finale It was great seeing Aki and Rin getting to bond together. This whole show is just special and i hope we won't have to wait ages for a fourth season.
Jun 20, 9:17 AM
Sep 2016
The meat shop.... it's so exotic, it's a stack of human meats away from your typical Rimworld cold storage room.... Instead of frogs, I'd pick up the snakes tho. Snakes are tasty...

Might be an unpopular opinion: NGL, I might like 8-bit's chara design better than C-Station's previous seasons. They're closer to Afro-sensei's original chara in the manga too. Both are great, but 9.9 is still higher than 9.8 ....

That being said, season 4 when?

PS: Chiaki and Toba-sensei are the only two holding Chiaki's beverage well, it was too strong for everybody else, even against Nadeshiko's glutton. Few years into the future, in the movie, Chiaki has literally become a Toba-sensei-2.0-style drunkard. wwwww
uncleqrowJun 20, 9:30 AM
Python is the best programming language ever. FIGHT ME!
Jun 20, 10:13 AM

Dec 2021
Season 3 had its moments, but it never reached the extended highs of seasons 1 and 2. The backgrounds were totally inconsistent all season, and they used a lot of CG shortcuts for things like stationary vehicles, vehicle interiors, buildings and other infrastructure. The overall look of the world they designed had a slapdash, mixed media feel to it. No matter where you land on the updated character designs, the character animation was a downgrade from past seasons. The score was less memorable and also wasn't utilized as effectively under 8Bit. As for the plot, the story didn't quite hang together as a full and satisfying narrative, although that can't be entirely blamed on the studio. All aspects of the production in season 3 felt a bit rushed, with the exception of the stylish OP.

I'm still hoping that 8Bit gets a chance to follow up with a 4th season. It would be a shame for the anime to go out on a mediocre note.
Jun 20, 10:14 AM

Nov 2016
Cute girls eating frogs sounds like something out of Sounan desu ka?

Wonderfully comfy season again, can't go wrong wrong with this show in this department.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 20, 10:15 AM
Sep 2022
this was ones a masterpiece anime
so heres my message to 8bit
Jun 20, 10:26 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Like many above, this season wasn’t quite able to maintain the top tier consistency as the previous two seasons but any Yuru Camp is always welcome ~

It’s not like we didn’t have much camping this time around but it followed a different structure. Not enough classroom group prep and the whole crew out together, I suppose those were two downsides for me. It’s good that we got a bit of the latter here for the finale though, so that’s signing off on a high, in my books.

Being afraid of bears only to notice cats in reality outside must be bliss, lol. Expected more of a reaction there…

Jingisukan, the Aoi-chan, little Aoi-chan and their grandma segment got me really interested in the dish. I should definitely try it someday, lol.

I’m not going to lie, I thought it was over after the movie. And quite honestly, I would’ve been okay with that. But hey, I’m down if they’re still looking to continue this. Even not at its finest, it just oozes relaxation vibes and I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of that. Op and ED did their part too and the animation for the most part was satisfactory so no complains there from my end.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jun 20, 10:32 AM
Mar 2020
This season really grew on me like s2
Another 10/10 has been added to my collection
Yuru Camp is such a masterpiece
Jun 20, 10:34 AM

Sep 2013
She used her glasses as a phone stand. WTF is this technology.
Jun 20, 10:40 AM

Oct 2017
What I've been waiting to see, the camp with the whole gang. It was fun watching them together. Inuko and Mini Inuko got their big reveal lol. Sensei was as usual. New year begins and those two girls are there. Would be fun to see them with the gang next season.

I was really excited for this season and while I still enjoyed it even with the studio and character design changes it still felt like the usual yuru camp but a lot less enjoyable and the new characters designs bothered me more than I expected them to. Still better than nothing but compared to the first two seasons, yeah lets not even go there.
MegamiRemJun 22, 7:12 AM
Jun 20, 10:56 AM

Jul 2015
Ali definitely is not choosing a bear.

Jun 20, 11:06 AM

Mar 2015
Best episode of the season but it doesn't help make it any better. Lackluster compared to the last 2.
Jun 20, 11:54 AM

Jan 2016
New character designs didn't bother me at all but I never thought art direction was so important for an anime until now.
Comparing to last seasons and movie in which the backgrounds were stunning this one just felt bland. Really made a difference in the magical experience I had before.

Still enjoyable nonetheless because I was already attached to all the characters.
Jun 20, 12:00 PM

Feb 2007
- Grandma... You lied to us?!
- Well, it's a family tradition.
Jun 20, 12:10 PM
Mar 2020
A lot of Dungeon Meshi parallels here. Rin sounds like Marcille eating monsters when she's reluctantly eating frog and feeling bad about it. And Aoi finding out her family's Genghis Khan has been pork this whole time is like Senshi finding out he hadn't been fed griffin as a teen...

Anyway, in the spirit of sharing our best sakura hanami pics from this year, here's my pick:
quintopiaJun 20, 12:23 PM
Jun 20, 12:27 PM

Feb 2014
Seeing all of the girls having fun at the campsite, cooking food and enjoying the many ways to view the cherry blossoms was very fun and wholesome. A hidden gem of a location, if you ask me. =)

And with that, season 3 has come to an end and it does feel like these 12 episodes have come and gone by very quickly. I can understand as to why it's not as well received as the previous seasons, movie included. I had no issue with 8bit taking over from C-Station, as I had expectations that they'd use their experience from making the Encouragement Of Climb series and continue with the same polished quality that C-Station did previously.

While the updated character designs are still lovable and there was still a decent amount of lovely background scenic shots here and there, I will agree that it didn't have the same feel or sparkle that C-Station's efforts had. 8bit's CGI use for Rin's moped and car traffic is noticeably better, but that's not really saying much, though.

Still, the character chemistry and soundtrack were the exact same as it was before and that still left me feeling satisfied with each episode. It also had my favourite OP and ED songs this season (Sound! Euphonium ran it close, admittedly) and the main soundtrack used in the episodes were top notch.

Here's hoping that a fourth season happens when there's enough manga material to adapt. If 8bit adapts it again, hopefully they'll take what they've learnt here and improve the things that needs improving.
Jun 20, 2:06 PM

Jul 2021
I'm glad I got "more Yuru Camp," but this season did feel like diminishing returns.

I didn't think the art style change and the "realistic" backgrounds were that big of a deal, even if it was a little distracting at first.

The bigger "issue" for me was that we've seen a lot of this before. I know it's unfair to call that an "issue" when we're talking about such a relaxing CGDCT series, but I just found their adventures this time around noticeably less interesting.

It's been a while since I've last watched Season 1 and 2, but I still remember several "arcs" and moments fondly; Rin starting to enjoy groups at Christmas camping, Nadeshiko discovering solo-camping, the 4 girls watching the sunrise at a hilltop, the Outdoor Club almost freezing to death, the girls getting part-time jobs, the Izu tour with the teacher driving the van...

In comparison, Season 3 just didn't feel as "fresh." A lot of the locations were cool, but the episodes felt very "info dump," like a travel channel program. Cherry blossom viewing was pretty, but it's a fairly ordinary activity, and the show spent so much time on it that I was getting a little impatient. Chiaki making sausages and Aoi getting a road bike were cute bits, but very minor.

It would have been nice if the show shook things up a little more. New characters. Aya-chan was a good start, but why not someone like a new teacher, or some other camper they befriend at the camp site? Maybe one of the girls can get a part-time job at the camping supplies shop and come across some unusual people? I was hoping the kouhais will feature more prominently (they're in the OP, after all), but they were basically cameos this season.

Maybe even introduce some new ways of camping. Like van camping, which we briefly saw. Camping in the rain? What about camping with family? Camping on a mountain with hiking? A camping convention, if there is such a thing?

I would still love to see a Season 4, and I hope they make it more satisfying.
Jun 20, 2:36 PM

Jul 2021
Y'all saying this season was a downgrade this is all yuru camp ever was episodic camping
Don't know why everyone holding S1 and 2 to such high regards , every one of those seasons felt like a drag at times same as this.
Jun 20, 2:58 PM

Jan 2012
This one is about Haruki Murakami. Well, maybe not. But i think it is.
Jun 20, 3:00 PM
Jun 2014
What an adorable third season! Ultimate comfort series!
Jun 20, 3:44 PM

Jul 2017
Reply to Cestlavie_
Y'all saying this season was a downgrade this is all yuru camp ever was episodic camping
Don't know why everyone holding S1 and 2 to such high regards , every one of those seasons felt like a drag at times same as this.
@Cestlavie_ Just a personal opinion but I did see the first 2 seasons weekly while they were airing, and I rewatched both seasons like a couple weeks before this 3rd season started. Whether it was through weekly viewings or binge, I found those two seasons to be very good even now after a few years, and this third season weekly to not be the case. Something about the scenarios felt a lot more boring this time around (especially with the trip with Rin, Ayano and Nadeshiko), and it looked nowhere near as good as well. This season was just not that comforting or enjoyable in my opinion compared to previous offerings and the backgrounds and new character designs didn't help matters either. There's just nothing this season that charmed me anywhere near as much as the first 2 seasons with the camping trips there.
Jun 20, 4:03 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Lol poor Chiaki, but it's nice that it ended with some camping with everyone, especially Nadeshiko and Rin planning to do more trips together... well, we'll see if we get another season I guess
Jun 20, 4:26 PM
Dec 2021
nice anime, enjoyed it.
Jun 20, 5:07 PM

Dec 2021
Reply to animejas
@Cestlavie_ Just a personal opinion but I did see the first 2 seasons weekly while they were airing, and I rewatched both seasons like a couple weeks before this 3rd season started. Whether it was through weekly viewings or binge, I found those two seasons to be very good even now after a few years, and this third season weekly to not be the case. Something about the scenarios felt a lot more boring this time around (especially with the trip with Rin, Ayano and Nadeshiko), and it looked nowhere near as good as well. This season was just not that comforting or enjoyable in my opinion compared to previous offerings and the backgrounds and new character designs didn't help matters either. There's just nothing this season that charmed me anywhere near as much as the first 2 seasons with the camping trips there.
@animejas Season 3 left me generally underwhelmed, and for awhile I thought it was mainly because I was caught up with the manga, whereas I had watched the first two seasons not knowing the source material. To test my theory, I did a rewatch of the first two seasons while season 3 aired, and I was thoroughly charmed all over again by material I had already seen multiples times in the past.

The vibes were just off in S3. @Cestlavie Yuru Camp has always been an episodic show, and that's precisely why the presentation and pacing is such a crucial part of its impact and appeal. 8Bit studio didn't do one thing as well as C-station, be it character animation, backgrounds, scoring, even voice direction. I would also say that the fist two seasons had a more effective structure, with each one building up to a big finale camping trip to wrap things up. This season the most significant trip took place in the middle of the season and only involved half of the group. The final half of the season felt anti-climactic to me.
Jun 20, 5:16 PM

Mar 2018
Was nice to follow this anime so far, i have to see the movie some day. See you guys in s4 in 2027
Sport Club Corinthians Paulist is the biggest football team in the world.
51 is cachaça
Jun 20, 6:03 PM
Oct 2010
Been a rough season for third season anime for me, having already dropped two and considering That Time I Reincarnated as a Boardmember, but this was a cozy pleasure from beginning to end. Yeah yeah yeah, the art design changed, but other than a half episode adjustment period it just didn't bother me, and the ED in particular was enjoyable.
Jun 20, 7:12 PM

Apr 2022
not as good as the previous seasons sadly but it had it's nice moments. should not have been 8bit still.
Jun 20, 8:57 PM

Mar 2024
Masterpiece episode in the art of chillin' the fuck out
Jun 20, 9:18 PM

Oct 2010
Asaka’s lyrics “you know… I’m with you.” What a wonderful way to send off one of the best series I’ve ever seen. I cried a lot during this final episode of a series that has so deeply touched my soul and warmed my heart. I will always remember Yuru Camp fondly.
"Do you want me to take you away... to a place in this city where wishes come true?"
Jun 20, 10:12 PM

Jul 2019
Somehow I skipped episode 11, and didn't even realize it...
Jun 20, 10:16 PM
Mar 2015
its a cherry blossom festival
Jun 20, 11:38 PM
Oct 2019
It's the Finale, I don't want this to be over yet 😭

Cherry Blossom Camp Trip, it's really beautiful.

Jingisukan scene with the Grandma, so the Lies really run through the family LMAO

I knew it, those two girls gonna join the Outdoor Activities Club for sure.
Please i need Season 4 announcement ASAP!!

Even though the studio changed and i need some time to get used to the new art style but still 8/10 from me.
Jun 21, 12:13 AM

Jul 2013
A truly unremarkable and completely forgettable season. Like seriously the only thing I remember is they spent way too fucking long on the suspension bridge topic. The characters barely interact with each other and the camp destinations aren't as beautiful as usual. There wasn't even a memorable food scene.

sigh.. it's very rare for a sequel to drop off so fast like this. Konosuba and Slime were disappointing but this was another level. Hopefully they change the studio back in s4 (if we ever get one). Yuru Camp used to be unique but 8bit made it just like the average 8bit anime.
Jun 21, 3:28 AM

Jun 2016
First exposed legs, woo. Let's go (EDIT: Excluding the tombolo from season 2)

EDIT: Also, I am SO disappointed that this season ended on yet another group camp. It makes it seem like group camps are triumphant and hence suitable to cap off a season. Group camps aren't supposed to be any more or less than solo camps, yet the pattern repeats itself for a third time.
Tenderizer79Jun 23, 8:19 PM
Jun 21, 7:18 AM

Mar 2024
Welp, this definitely feels like spring is over now… there were so many great shows this season, but Yuru Camp, although it was a bit of stepdown to the previous seasons, was what I was looking forward to the most every week. What will I do now without my Yuru Meshi thursdays? :(
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Season 3 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 2

62 by Matheus050 »»
Oct 13, 2:54 PM

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Season 3 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 25

66 by Matheus050 »»
Oct 1, 8:48 AM

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Season 3 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 18

75 by Matheus050 »»
Sep 27, 2:32 PM

» Show about cooking now?

TurnipFan - Jul 6

15 by Shadow_Reaper13 »»
Sep 25, 1:45 AM

» Im disappointed

Mr_Sai - Oct 2, 2023

27 by souraia »»
Sep 23, 5:03 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.