Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 5, 8:08 AM
Jan 2009
Guess Hifumi is just dragged into Abydos troubles now huh.

Hoshino being extra serious this episode.
Hoshino also getting Nonomi's lap pillow...

Smug happy Haruka blowing up the ramen shop is both funny and scary.
Poor Shiba having his shop blown up after talking to them thinking they're friends of Serika.

They really teased Iori and Chinatsu at the end episode even though being prominent in the episode previews as if they were gonna appear earlier huh?
A bit of a weird decision making them prominent in the previews like they did.

XanekJun 20, 5:00 PM
May 5, 8:12 AM

Feb 2023
Iori, enough said.
May 5, 9:44 AM
Jul 2023
The drawing quality is a bit inconsistent in this episode, but we got so many more great characters face expressions, so it ok I guess.
Depressed oji-san make me depressed too…
May 5, 10:49 AM

Apr 2022
HINA'S EYES

This episode felt good, especially when the scenes of PS68.
I'm not ready for whatever hoshino's past has in store. I know for sure I'll cry.

Next episode we will see more Prefect Team. I dont remember if we see Hina next, but itll be great if we do.

Mod Edit: Removed multiple images. Only 1 screenshot per post allowed unless they are hidden in a spoiler/image tag.
anime-primeMay 5, 12:31 PM
cute and funny 😭😭😭😭😭😭
May 5, 11:43 AM
Jun 2022
Shiba master aren't deserve this. How can they blow up his shop that's cruel.
May 5, 12:33 PM

Dec 2022
Felt like 5 minutes
May 5, 1:16 PM
Dec 2014
Reply to FusionGengar
HINA'S EYES

This episode felt good, especially when the scenes of PS68.
I'm not ready for whatever hoshino's past has in store. I know for sure I'll cry.

Next episode we will see more Prefect Team. I dont remember if we see Hina next, but itll be great if we do.

Mod Edit: Removed multiple images. Only 1 screenshot per post allowed unless they are hidden in a spoiler/image tag.
@FusionGengar actually the perfect team is supposed to called Disciplinary Committee in original game tho.... (guess another sub mistake...)

and guess bigger fight happening next episode too cant wait to see it...(cant wait to see Hina as well..)
May 5, 1:57 PM
Sep 2022
This episode is Good the Ost really as always i love it

Finally Faust ( Hifumi ) leave and gonna tell the Tea Party the situation

Seeing Hoshino now depressed and seriousness face ...

Love it really mention Nonomi Lap That Hoshino Said it's only his bed lap is Nonomi .. but on Nonomi Relationship Story Nonomi clean the ears of Sensei while Sensei on lap of Nonomi on his Relationship Story is good them give some details their...

We see other scene Prefect Team And i see Hina My Girl her eyes always beautiful as always even on game My Girl...

Problem Solver 68 Aru saying they not friends ...

And we see Serika really angry because of what Problem Solver 68 what did at Ramen shop she works on... i know its bad to say this and serious problem but i love seeing on anime other expression of course than the game seeing serika other face showing her expressions angry in anime is good the voice acting as well it really give me shives...

And now we see the debut of Anime introduction of Prefect Team In last minute of this episode i love how they introduction with Chinatsu and Iori giving me shives ... dang Iori Tail Moving Whip Tail my god thank seeing whip her tail on Anime because on game it's not i think ...

Im excited about next episode because it's gonna be what i think it is...

RiEnCe051204May 6, 10:34 AM
May 5, 2:28 PM
Jun 2021
Episode was uh very average

OST - Again does not feel like Blue Archive, it feels like it almost belongs in a medieval like setting where it would probably be stellar, especially in the beginning

Hoshino was charming, and it was nice seeing her as active of a role she had in the game with Shiroko taking a backseat this episode. Hifumi once again does not talk even once one on one with Sensei which WILL make her vol 3 version (where she and Sensei are already close) extremely confusing. PS68 does PS68 things again, however Prefect especially Iori does not seem nearly as threating after hearing half of their manforce comes from Hina, who isn't present at the moment. I'm pretty sure that was in the game but I'm also pretty sure it wasn't supposed to be THAT threatening either. Shiba Seki Ramen getting blown up also felt less impactful because of the pacing being rather quick than in the game, and also Serika's blow up being limited to like 10 seconds.

Artstyle: I still really don't like it

The issue I seem to have with the anime is artstyle, OST, and pacing. It waters down the experience and the pacing speeding through vol 1 doesn't help either

Overall nothing incredibly notable about the episode, it was worse than last week for sure but it isn't the worst episode either
No1_LoliLoverMay 5, 2:33 PM
May 5, 3:32 PM

Mar 2013
Reply to theENTER
@FusionGengar actually the perfect team is supposed to called Disciplinary Committee in original game tho.... (guess another sub mistake...)

and guess bigger fight happening next episode too cant wait to see it...(cant wait to see Hina as well..)
@theENTER The global version of the game goes with "Prefect Team", so the subtitles are correct so far as maintaining consistency is concerned(though still rough in other places).
May 5, 3:39 PM

Sep 2016
They really burned the entire budget on the OP/ED.
May 5, 3:48 PM
Dec 2014
Reply to Polycell
@theENTER The global version of the game goes with "Prefect Team", so the subtitles are correct so far as maintaining consistency is concerned(though still rough in other places).
@Polycell really..?guess I was confused cuz its called completely different in my language, literal english translation of the term is Disciplinary Committee too... lol
May 5, 4:25 PM

Feb 2017
It was a good episode. The music and the characters have been the strong points, but the pacing feels a bit rushed. They need to balance the game adaptation and how they present it in the anime better to meet expectations.
Being an NPC in Kivotos is literally the worst thing that can happen to you.

ㅤㅤ I love Nao Tomori ♡
ㅤㅤ友利奈緒のことが大好きです ♥

let's feel good
レッツ フィールグッドします
May 5, 4:35 PM

Jun 2014
Good episode! I actually liked a few of the OST that was used in this episode.

A lot of personality was shown. Haruka blowing up the shop shocked me in the game and it still shocked me here, girl has no chill. Personally thought the SOL here was the best shown until now. Hopefully it keep it up. Now the real test is coming, how will the next episode go with the fighting?
May 5, 4:40 PM
Mar 2021
surprised crunchyroll never picked his up
May 5, 4:50 PM

May 2023
she blew up the ramen shop, haruka is her.

some of the drawings are inconsistent in this episode, just hope that in the next episode that doesn't happen to Hina, she is my favorite character.
May 5, 7:57 PM

Dec 2018
How dare you do that to the boss?! Still, what's with the prefects?
May 5, 8:31 PM

Mar 2013
Reply to StateofOhayo
How dare you do that to the boss?! Still, what's with the prefects?
@StateofOhayo Problem Solver 68 is made of Gehenna students operating against the rules, so the Prefect Team is there to deal out their punishment. Their usage of heavy ordinance in a crowded area of another school's district is definitely a bit... "enthusiastic" of them, though.
May 6, 4:45 AM
Jan 2012
The slap sound from Iori's tail, though...
May 6, 6:13 AM
Oct 2018
Reply to theENTER
@Polycell really..?guess I was confused cuz its called completely different in my language, literal english translation of the term is Disciplinary Committee too... lol
@theENTER Really is the same thing, just that's generally what they're called over here in the west.
May 7, 5:35 AM
Jun 2021
uoooohhhhh iori legs
May 7, 1:59 PM

Nov 2009
The slap sound from Iori's tail, though...

SHUUUPAAAA

Imagine getting whipped by Iori's tail.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
May 7, 3:06 PM

Oct 2012
I need Sensei wanting to lick Iori's boots to become canon in the anime, otherwise I don't feel I would be able to give the anime my full approval.

Also I didn't think about this until now but it sucks they didn't bother to put Seia in the OP but instead only Mika and Nagisa. At this point being a Seia fan really is pure suffering.
May 7, 5:05 PM

Feb 2021
Animation quality took a nose dive lmao. Did they outsource this to Dr Movie or something?

Nothing noteworthy in terms of story telling. The Prefect team is here and it took them 5 episodes. I can't imagine this will cover the entire volume 1 chapter 1.
"Nobody could laugh at someone who's trying their hardest" -Machio-

May 7, 5:06 PM

Feb 2021
Reply to Polycell
@StateofOhayo Problem Solver 68 is made of Gehenna students operating against the rules, so the Prefect Team is there to deal out their punishment. Their usage of heavy ordinance in a crowded area of another school's district is definitely a bit... "enthusiastic" of them, though.
@Polycell Isn't that a spoiler? Pretty sure you'd better hide that.
"Nobody could laugh at someone who's trying their hardest" -Machio-

May 9, 2:15 AM

Nov 2020
The plot of this clumsy evil organization is already boring
2/5
May 9, 2:37 AM

Oct 2008
yes i wanna see Serika go unleash rage mode! haha!
5/5.

May 9, 5:52 PM

Jul 2016
Cute Girls Doing Terrorist Things.

Some faces were off-model this episode. Such a shame.

So Iori can move her tail like a whip, huh? Thank you very much for that info 🙏
May 11, 4:24 AM
Apr 2024
May 11, 6:58 PM

Sep 2010

This feels like some combination of bad writing, storyboarding or pacing, when some character has to stand around in a neutral pose asking what just happened when it happened right in front of them. It's a line that doesn't move anything along or reveal anything new.

Interesting to see Aru really starting to sweat keeping up her villain persona.
May 12, 9:29 AM
Sep 2019
Plenty of action! But I'm still disappointed that the main chars are very rarely hit by bullets, despite we knowing that it wont actually hurt them that much, assuming they are also more durable than mobs.
May 19, 10:24 PM

Jan 2010
So far the anime feels stiff and rigid, lacking motion much motion. The dialogue also feels odd, where there's a lot of exposition dumps and reiteration of previously established points. It would be fine for a longer series, but this is only the 5th episode of what I presume to be a 13-26 episode show. It feels like the show is dragging itself out with its dialogue scenes, while at the same time rushing points with heavy dialogue to try and establish motives for character thoughts and actions. I guess it just feels inconsistent so far? Say, during the scene where Ako arises from the restaurant's rubble, the Unwelcome School OST is playing over Ako's shellshocked and confused reaction toward the destruction. She seemed distraught over destroying the ramen restaurant she liked, harming the owner who had been chartable toward her company, and escalating the enmity between Problem Solver 68 and the Foreclosure Task Force. However, the OST implies the scene was supposed to be comedic, and it wasn't until the OST stopped playing did Ako try to laugh off the incident as a villainess plot. It just feels weird at times.

Also, so far the anime hasn't really established the importance of having Sensei present. It feels like the reason for him being in the show is to throw around Schale's name. In terms of guidance, strategy, or even being a helping hand, it doesn't seem like he's done anything that someone like Ayane could have done.
ShockedMay 19, 10:41 PM
May 29, 10:10 AM
Aug 2023
I don't like the lolis or the plot. but my friend wants me to watch.
Jul 12, 2:12 AM
Jan 2023
Good and very good
Aug 30, 2:25 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Noooooo they exploded the ramen restaurant?! poor Shiba master at least he's safe :(

More topics from this board

Poll: » Blue Archive the Animation Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

YuudachiFR - Apr 7

252 by Scootboi »»
Yesterday, 10:23 AM

Poll: » Blue Archive the Animation Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Xanek - Jun 23

67 by Ashhk »»
Sep 1, 11:58 PM

Poll: » Blue Archive the Animation Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Xanek - Jun 16

55 by Ashhk »»
Sep 1, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Blue Archive the Animation Episode 10 Discussion

Xanek - Jun 9

25 by Ashhk »»
Sep 1, 2:54 PM

Poll: » Blue Archive the Animation Episode 9 Discussion

Xanek - Jun 2

23 by Ashhk »»
Sep 1, 2:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.