Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Nov 12, 2023 5:57 AM

Nov 2011
Of course this episode would have the girls give CPR to Rentarou because what better chance than have them do it at a water park.

The classic swimsuit episode. Rentarou even got a damn nosebleed LOL. However, I do give credit to Rentarou for standing up for the girls, especially since the guys that were hitting on them were creeps. This episode had so many fan service and couple moments.
Nov 12, 2023 5:58 AM

Dec 2021
Rentaro was in sheer bliss while swimming before ultimately losing consciousness. You know, at this point, I don't even care.

Rentaro and his four girlfriends visited a newly opened indoor pool. Rentaro couldn't contain his joy at the sight of his girlfriends in swimsuits, but Karane, seeming a bit down, chose to warm up by the poolside alone. Rentaro found himself captivated by the voluptuous figures of Hakari and Nano, and eventually, he fainted. Meanwhile, Shizuka, who couldn't swim, unexpectedly found herself swept into the pool and began to enjoy it. The group of Rentaro and his girlfriends faced one trouble after another.

As expected, there's plenty of fanservice, but the conclusion takes a heated turn with Shizuka lost, Hakari and Nano confronting some unsavory individuals. Meanwhile, Rentaro meets an unfortunate end due to the repercussions of simultaneous advances; such is the influence of certain attributes. We finally get to see Karane in a swimsuit, albeit towards the end of the episode. Surprisingly, she's not as flat as her initial appearance might suggest. The episode also includes kisses with all the girls as Rentaro, with Karane's assistance, saves the day. Clearly, she's the best girl.

New girl next episode!

Nov 12, 2023 5:58 AM

May 2020
This was advertised as a swimsuit episode, and honestly they left no rooms for wanting more right from the first minute. Even Rentaro attained euphoria from the sight of Nano, Hakari and Shizuka in swimsuits.. such a realistic depiction lol. But that wasn’t the only time dude got a sense of fulfilment…

… as I mean, you see girls in this series are quite fierce when it comes to competing with each other. From letting Rentaro to COP A FEEL to GIVING HIM CPRs, Nano and Hakari went full throttle on both the fronts lmaooooo, to the point where dude literally was on a brink of death due to “suffocation”. Though liked how we had the usual cliche of “blonde pierced group of guys hitting on heroine”, in the midst of all that.

I feel bad for that guy who tried to test Rentaro to see if he actually has two girls as his lovers, as I mean he then had to witness something out of the ordinary.. the feat of two girls, without a care in the world, kissing a guy to show their genuine love lol. Also, our miss damsel in distress, Shizuka, for the first time spoke something out of her mouth.. the call of “help me” lol.

Rentaro did help Shizuka, and got his reward there too, and then for Karane, who for obvious reasons was conscious about her booba size, did give us a sight of her in swimsuit, and she looked the best tbh;) Though please be in modesty, Karane and Rentaro( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Kisses were literally raining this episode lol. This series is something else.
Nov 12, 2023 6:34 AM

Oct 2023
Well, you can clearly say that this is an episode of an anime.
Nov 12, 2023 6:42 AM
Sep 2015
Seems like this water park doesn't have any lifeguard, or any guard at all.
Nov 12, 2023 7:10 AM

Feb 2021
This episode is titled "Everyone's Favorite: The Swimsuit Episode" lmao

Poor shop employee T_T
NO CPR
YES CHEST COMPRESSIONS
And of course there are those usual pushy guys, but they were more interesting then usual lol
Really good swimsuit episode!

Oh my god I just noticed there are lyric visuals in the ED. I really love it when there are lyrics in OPs/EDs like this, like in Call of the Night for example.
EmbientNov 12, 2023 7:14 AM
Nov 12, 2023 7:26 AM
Feb 2021
JeXxTaR said:
I forgot this was yanderentarou's first appearance lol.

Can't wait for the next episode yep yep.

ah yes can't wait to see the drug lord's first appearance yep yep😆
Nov 12, 2023 7:46 AM

Oct 2020
Inda Karane was a close 2nd to the sexiests bikinis in the episode.
Nov 12, 2023 7:51 AM

Oct 2017
Now this was a delightful swimsuit episode. Can't believe got to see Nano in swimsuit already, she's hot. Shizuka swirling around was adorable. Lots of kisses and even some oppai groping, lewd.
Nov 12, 2023 7:52 AM

Feb 2021
Another great episode, it's actually funny how this show is one of the best of the season.

I actually think Inda looked the best out of them, but Shizuka and Hakari also looked great.
Nov 12, 2023 7:55 AM

Apr 2022
peak swimsuit reveals, can't even decide which one was the best since all were great. rentarou got a handful of hakari and nano at the same time, he just stays winning and shizuka stays spinning. not sure if i recall that cutaway with the dude copping a feel in the air was in the manga but that was hilarous. the fanservice was really fanservicing and some wholesomeness with karane as well, another great episode.
Nov 12, 2023 8:09 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
They're really going all out on Hakari's boob jiggling, jesus xD

Rentaro/Karane kiss must have been a real goodie for them to react like that.
Nov 12, 2023 8:17 AM
Dec 2022
shizuka go spinny!
Nov 12, 2023 8:18 AM
Apr 2023
Another 10/10 EP 🔥
I like it very much!!
The only one thing let me upset is the kissing moments with Hakari, Shizuka and Eiai showing up but don't have Karane's one😭😭
Nov 12, 2023 8:40 AM

Jul 2017
Waterpark episode this time around with Rentaro and his four girlfriends and boy was it an adventure for 20+ minutes with everyone literally going through various arcs in a short time span. At least it ended well I guess for the four of them with the kisses raining everywhere and love just present everywhere in the air lol. You had swimsuits, Rentaro 'dying' and 'reviving' with love, Shizuka adrift, and so much more to take in (and no lifeguards seemingly whatsoever). A little hint of cringe I did feel watching this episode but it still was not bad by any means and heck, it is cool seeing this series feel like a genuine rollercoaster of wackiness weekly.
Nov 12, 2023 8:41 AM
Nov 2023
Peak romance, great episode again 10/10 🔥🔥
Nov 12, 2023 8:42 AM
Jul 2021
Karane was best girl till Nano appeared, but with this episode i really can’t decide which is worthier of best girl. Can we just give them both the crown
Nov 12, 2023 8:44 AM

Jan 2014
Obligatory swimsuit episode is predictable, yet welcome. The studio went all out on this one.
Nov 12, 2023 8:51 AM

Dec 2022
WHERE ARE THE LIFEGUARDS?

That scene with the oppai sandwich had me worried that Rentarou was going all herbivore on us like the typical harem protagonist. Luckily, he came in clutch standing up to those Nanpa dudes and I don't have to drop this show. It's kind of amusing watching Shizuka spin and Karane being tsundere towards anything and everything.
Just like Shizuka, Eiai also has to be convinced that she's valued despite being a new addition to the harem. Loved the scene with Rentarou comforting Karane. It's got me thinking that maybe anime has skewed my perception on what an average bust size is.

Plot and Plot. You can't ask for much more in an episode.
MALoween 2023 Candy: ///
Nov 12, 2023 8:51 AM

Jul 2016
Karane being the one girl whose heart can get physically closest to Rentaro's is unironically really sweet. Rentaro couldn't have been more accepting of her bust in a more wholesome way if he tried.

"Onii-chan" being translated as "Bruh" is one of the funniest things I've seen in a while, not to mention Shizuka calling for help through a monotone text-to-speech voice over and over.
Nov 12, 2023 8:53 AM

May 2021
One slaps with her hair, the other with her boobs, I love it.

Nov 12, 2023 8:54 AM
Aug 2022
This ep was soo goood 💯✨
Nov 12, 2023 8:59 AM
Jun 2020
That is how I want to die.
Nov 12, 2023 9:09 AM
Sep 2021
Best episode s far, all the girls looked cut and their interactions with aijo was really good. But I liked how karane shined in the end, that was the best moment in the episode for me, and the animation was also on point.
Nov 12, 2023 9:14 AM

Jan 2019
Rentaro continues to be the best harem protagonist, also Hakari is PACKING

Nov 12, 2023 9:16 AM

Jan 2018
This episode didn't disappoint with the amount of fanservice. Much higher than anything that I expected but I guess this is the normal amount for Hyakkano.

It also had a surprising amount of wholesome moments. I wasn't expecting Rentaro to kiss all 4 girls in a single episode.

Shizuka is so adorable. Must protecc. I think she's gonna slowly become more comfortable in speaking.

Karane's swimsuit actually looked really good on her. Damn.

And Hakari and Nano looked sexy. Especially Nano.

Rentaro is definitely superhuman with the way he helps his girlfriends and is also able to love all of them equally.
Nov 12, 2023 9:18 AM

Jul 2019
This episode was great; absolutely hilarious. Shizuka spinning around non-stop, asking for help through her phone's monotone voice, and no one noticing 🤣🤣🤣.
Nov 12, 2023 9:48 AM
Handler One

Jan 2023
Even the episode title broke the fourth wall. "Everybody's Favorite: The Swimsuit Episode" lol.

I know for a FACT that the animators had a fever dream animating this episode, they really went all out. Barely past five minutes in, and it goes from oppai squeezing to Rentaro going comatose for a grand total of five minutes. Eiai knocks Hakari with her hair while Hakari strikes back with her boobs, nice. I mean he did wake up in time to rescue Eiai and Hakari even after getting knocked out in a pool of his own blood, because in every swimsuit episode, there's always a group of guys trying to pick up the female leads. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Poor Shizuka spinning in her floatie and trying to call for help with her phone, to which absolutely no one noticed. Rentaro came to the rescue though and saved her after she was stranded in the middle of the whirlpool, a successful operation! After Karane revealed her swimsuit, I think Karane and Eiai had the best ones. Wholesome sequence right after though with all of them enjoying the pool.

HE GOT FOUR KISSES IN ONE EPISODE, WHAT A MAN.
Hilarious and a great episode.

"You fought to the end. You survived. That's why you're here now. I think that's something you should be more proud of."
- Vladilena Milizé
Nov 12, 2023 9:51 AM
Jun 2022
So this anime is making me believe that Tsunderes are great too bit by bit 😁.
Again a truly amazing and wholesome episode and the passion both of them shown at the end was truly touching, let's go for the next one.👍
Nov 12, 2023 10:07 AM
Aug 2020
I never saw an anime with so many kissed

I won’t lie, it was a funny episode
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Nov 12, 2023 10:13 AM
Oct 2021
i love this show i hate to admit it but i do
Nov 12, 2023 10:15 AM
Oct 2023
it wasnt as good as the previous ones
Nov 12, 2023 10:22 AM

Aug 2022
This show is absolutely wild. It’s so funny and the interactions are so stupid but perfect.

I swear each episode my favourite characters keep changing. Right now it’s probably

Karane>Shizuka>Hakari>Rentarou>Nano

But there all great characters.
Nov 12, 2023 10:25 AM
ギャンブルビイ

Sep 2018
The PDA level in this anime is off the charts and I'm overjoyed. Why is a parody anime is doing everything I want to see in a romance anime and doing it right on top of that? The way Rentaro reassured Karane about her insecurity was so sweet... (╥ᆺ╥)♡

I may have changed my mind on best girl after all. They're all so loveable, I can't bring myself to choose a favorite! None of them come even close to Rentaro himself though, haha.
Nov 12, 2023 10:37 AM

Jan 2021
NNN is strong this year

Nov 12, 2023 10:44 AM

Aug 2021
the perfect amount of fan service that i needed right now
Nov 12, 2023 11:15 AM
Oct 2022
Really good episode.

"This is no time to be dead!"
Character and relationship growth in the swimsuit episode of an ecchi, harem show is awesome! Particularly, when the cell phone died!
classmates should hate him, but I'm surprised random other dude's don't start calling him Boss.
The mid episode recap like it was a cliffhanger was great.
The voice over on the Karane kiss was a hilarious way of keeping things pg-13 but only for those who don't know. kinda genius.

I thought shows like Seeking sisterwife would do it, but a harem show done well with consideration of not only how the people feel about the central character, but with also how they look out for one another, all of that might have generations coming up much more open to polyamory for better or worse.
Nov 12, 2023 11:17 AM
Level 6 esper

May 2021
Entertainment as always. Peaky bikini episode. Tsundere best girl <3
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Nov 12, 2023 12:01 PM

Mar 2020
The long awaited pool episode delivers in extreme fan service, but also lots of wholesomeness...

This episode solidifies it for me, this is the most fun I've had with any pool or beach episode in anime. A lot of fun, with everyone getting their screen time. It definitely exceeded my expectations, because while there is so much fan service, underneath it all lies a story to tell for all the characters. It never takes any one of the girls' concerns lightly, and when you think about it, all the badonkers on screen was to build up towards knowing what Karane's concern was, the concern of her chest size. How Rentarou has handled each girl's problems has been admirable, and there seems to be such heartful, genuine scenes each and every episode that captivate me, beyond all the unhinged fun. This may very well be something special, and it remains to be one of my favourite anime this season.
Nov 12, 2023 12:24 PM

Sep 2013
Waterpark episode was very entertaining
sic mundus
Nov 12, 2023 12:39 PM
John Titor

Jul 2017
Battle shounens have nothing to do against this anime epic fights.

Mi música chiptune (auténtica, no fakebit) / My chiptune music (real, no fakebit)
YouTube
Battle of the Bits
SoundCloud
Nov 12, 2023 12:42 PM

Mar 2022
Okay this has to be one of my favourite shows of all time, every week this leaves me feeling so happy, always laugh so hard, couldn't be better.
Nov 12, 2023 1:19 PM
Jan 2018
Best episode so far
Nov 12, 2023 1:37 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
This definitely lived up to my expectations of what this show could do with a pool/beach episode, fanservice was definitely top tier. Hakari and Nano pretty much making Rentarou lose all his blood was great, and despite the fact that Karane was covered up for most of the episode, she had an amazing bit near the end that pretty much overshadowed the rest of the episode, or that could just be because she’s currently my best girl lol, but it was damn nice, she doesn’t need big bangin mammaries to be sexy that’s for sure.

One thing that was pretty hilarious tho was with Rentarou “dead” each girl got into trouble besides Karane lol, those lads weren’t ready for Rentarou to have multiple girlfriends, and I was happy to see Rentarou rescue Shizuka when she was stranded despite the fact she has a very tiny voice, I had a feeling he’d hear it anyway lol. And of course each girl’s kiss was splendid as well, giving how great those scenes were you’d think it was all first kiss scenes but no lol.
Nov 12, 2023 2:47 PM

Nov 2016
Most obligatory episode for this kind of series. This was tons of fun.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 12, 2023 2:52 PM
Dec 2021
best ep since now!!!!
Nov 12, 2023 4:16 PM

Sep 2023
Was Shizuka-san always that tiny? It feels kinda wrong when she kisses Rentaro 😅

Karane defo was best girl in this episode and the climax when they kiss while yelling each other names was not PG 🥵
PustulNov 12, 2023 4:20 PM
Nov 12, 2023 4:23 PM

Dec 2009
I am definitely beside myself with this one. Been watching kanokano alongside this, the fact that we're finally getting proper poly anime instead of the stupid beaten to death harem battle royale where everyone is inanely jealous and constantly fighting, but instead getting along happily with little more then wholesome envy, it's such a breath of fresh air.

Fills my heart and soul with nothing but warmth and happiness.
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Nov 12, 2023 5:40 PM

May 2019
Reply to iggggi
i love this show i hate to admit it but i do
@iggggi
Haha, I don't see why you hate to admit it but this show is great! Beyond the fanservice it has such hilarious over the top moments and situations. I still can't get over the fact that Rentaro will eventually have 100 GFs but the manga isn't even close to being to 50 GFs yet (from what I've heard).

I like how Rentaro, as many guys, don't care for the size of the girls' boobs but Hakari was really showing off, and using them as weapons lol.
Nov 12, 2023 6:33 PM

May 2015
Shizuka getting trapped in the whirlpool, Rentaro perishing, and Nano and Hakari getting stopped by an arm pervert was quite the cliffhanger. But Rentaro is him and he did not let death stop him from saving the day!
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2023

181 by LastLuminescence »»
Sep 25, 9:20 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2023

166 by ebiiwewok »»
Sep 25, 11:24 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2023

205 by L0ken »»
Sep 16, 11:22 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 15, 2023

192 by Milo980 »»
Sep 15, 8:38 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2023

293 by Bitchcoin »»
Sep 10, 6:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.