Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 28, 2022 7:28 AM

Nov 2011
I legit did not expect that pole dancing scene this episode lmao. Misaki in a nutshell.

Looks like the episode had to deal with some thieves in town. Yikes. On the other hand, it's sweet to see Io acting as a big sister figure for her friends. Also interesting is how much characters all appeared at once together. It's like a celebration of the franchise but also glad to see the main cast getting their charm together.
Feb 28, 2022 7:33 AM

Apr 2014
7×1=7 7×2=14 7×3=21...
Lucent Academy time., with some cute adventure from Kokkoro, Suzuna, and Misaki. 0×0 Mathematics is always a problem for Suzuna.

The ending was very impressive when (almost)everyone was helping each other and having a happy onigiri party together. 😭😭😭
何それ?意味分かんない
Feb 28, 2022 9:42 AM

Jul 2017
It's Lucent Academy's time to shine this episode.

As usual, everyone is doing their own stuff, and a daylight robbery caught unawares of Suzuna, Misaki and Koro-ster to lose their letter of recommendation to the useless Lucent Academy institution...or more like both Suzuna and Misaki didn't have the proper education to begin with.

Karyl's segment with Kaiser Insight is just more tidbit levels of build-up for the eventual future, while Yuuki's memories with Twinkle Wish slowly creeps back bit by bit...whether to embrace the then or now, but the objective has always stayed the same. Pecorine is largely the same as Yuuki, except that her memories as Princess Eustiana will soon take over to forgottenness.

I can agree that Misaki just looks pretty in a kid's body, even attempting a pole dance then and there in front of the robbers...shucks, all according to Keikaku, hilariously failed. And while Suzuna's power (in relation to her Union Burst) is strong, Io is the Sensei that didn't give up on weak students like the both of them...mastering simple mathematic multiplications.

Just a pleasant time for the Gourmet Guild doing some farming and harvesting of the princess rice (which is PuriKome in Japanese, a pun on the game title)...and seeing the entire cast of PriConne helping out from Kokkoro's request was such a surprise, and an Easter Egg that put a smile on my face, as do Pecorine after realizing that losing her Princess status meant losing royalty, but gaining friendship and making good, delicious food together...and that it's OK to come clean.

Now this is what you call a slice-of-life show.
KANLen09Feb 28, 2022 9:49 AM
Feb 28, 2022 10:19 AM
Nov 2021
I'm really impressed how large the voice acting cast is
Like there's so many characters (who have impact or not in the story )
New characters are seen every episodes and that's pretty cool cuz the show as always something new to show
And based on the game lores there's a lot more characters to come so it's pretty cool

Anyway still love the animation, the music and this episode was pretty good too and the new tiny girl was very funny
Yuki is finally talking like real sentence
And I'm more and more to learn about his story and the fake princess of Landsol
Everything was interesting in that episode
I never felt bored so I guess it's a good point for the anime
NekoToChiruFeb 28, 2022 10:29 AM
Feb 28, 2022 10:32 AM

May 2021
Great episode! We get to see the amazing Suzuna! (Who is eh in global right now) who Kokkoro meets along with Misaki after some bandits steal letters from the postbox...
Of course Suzuna's grades are terrible with her... GREAT MATHS SKILLS! (JK)
Misaki thinking she's a mature woman was funny xD. She even pole danced to try get them letters back-'Did I release a bit too many pheromones.'
AND IO SENSEI! HER AMAZING CHARM ON UB IS AWESOME!
AND YES TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL! TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL!TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL!TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL!TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL!TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL!TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL!TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL!TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL!TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL!TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL!TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL!TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL!TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL!TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL!TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL!TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL!TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL!TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL!TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL!TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL!TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL!TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL!TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL!TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL!TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL!TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL!TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL!TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL!TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL!TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL!TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL!TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL!TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL!TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL!TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL!TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL!TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL!TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL!TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL!TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL!TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL!TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL!TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL!TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL!TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL!TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL!TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL!TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL!TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL!TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL!TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL!TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL!TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL!TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL!TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL!TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL!TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL!TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL!TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL!TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL, TOMO BEST GIRL!

(CYGAMES YOU BETTER 6 STAR MY BEST GIRL TOMO SOON ON JP SERVER!)

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Feb 28, 2022 10:43 AM
Anime Archivist

Aug 2019
This episode has toyed with my heart, I can't even defend against it. The ending to the ep was just that beautiful.
Feb 28, 2022 10:46 AM

Jul 2011
What kind of degenerate steal paper letters?

I need the same self-confidence as Misaki.

Is just me or we have a lot of episodes with last episode vibes in this season of Priconne? In this episode where we had a "everyone is here" moment, to harvest rice.

Next episode, the episode that can be awkward between Pecorine and Karyl.
Feb 28, 2022 11:17 AM
Jul 2016
good episode. with how they're building up the succeeding episodes, you could tell the studio is going all out to deliver these upcoming ones. enjoying my time with the 2nd season so far and it doesn't seem like it'd go otherwise.
Feb 28, 2022 1:04 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
That was almost shocking to see all the characters coming at the end wow, that was kinda sad actually
Feb 28, 2022 1:48 PM

Jul 2012
I knew that this anime was going to bring pretty much all of the girls back, but I did not expect them to appear much sooner than in the last episode, & they all get to harvest some rice together. Also, I find Misaki to be annoying, & her voice really gets on my nerves. She got caught after she did her pole dancing.

At least I get to see more of Kokkoro, and she's been so caring to everyone. She's always been my favorite main girl of the series.

"You don't have to believe in yourself, because I believe in you." - Drax the Destroyer
https://dawnhibiki.carrd.co/

Mirishita ID: L3N93SKX
Discord: DawnHibiki #6454
Feb 28, 2022 2:33 PM
Ichigo Parfait
Oct 2015
I think a lot of people are focusing on the Lucent Academy adventure, but that felt more like a side story to the brief poignant moments we have throughout the episode: Yuuki reminiscing about the loss of his companions; Kyaru as she is drawn further into the lies of the imposter Eustiana; and Pecorine as she considers the future and fears that her secrets will push her friends away. Its been refreshing watching Yuuki grow from a simple but sweet kid into someone that is beginning to feel the burden of the immense responsibility of the Princess Knight. As his memories start to return I'm sure this burden will only become greater, but I have no doubt he will continue to be kind.

The final scene caught me off guard, as Pecorine and Kokkoro eat Onigiri together, and Pecorine I think finally accepts her friends and the happiness that she has found. Watching Kokkoro get swept up in that emotion made me quite emotional as well. Honestly I think this episode cements the anime adaptation of Princess Connect as excellent. It's taken a sometimes confusing but well meaning storyline and turned it into a wonderfully vibrant slice of life with an ever deepening drama that never feels out of place or as though it has overstayed its welcome. I don't think the people at Cygames could have done a better job with this, I am truly impressed.
Feb 28, 2022 2:54 PM

Feb 2019
It’s time to accept that this is the most beautifully animated show of the year. It needs to be in contention for every award. That final sequence with Kokoro and pecorine was absolutely phenomenal
Feb 28, 2022 3:05 PM

Jul 2014
Yet some more seriously strong character work across the board for our Gourmet Guild, with the Lucent Academy shenanigans very much serving as a comedic aside to that at best (Misaki's pole dancing scene was hilarious and provided some nice levity in another fairly heavy episode).

Also, besides its obvious role in Pecorine's arc, I'm taking that "everyone is here" moment to mean that the anime has finally introduced every significant character from the gacha in some form or another (Yui, Hiyori, Rei and I think Muimi only in flashbacks though), except from one who I think we'd have seen by now if they were going to introduce her.
Feb 28, 2022 4:07 PM

Aug 2020
what a healing episode.

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Feb 28, 2022 4:10 PM

Apr 2018
Yuuki will one day realize that Yui is alive waiting for him, there is a hint of that way back in the first episode of season 1 of the anime.

It is also nice to Ayumi up close, when Io walked up to her.
Feb 28, 2022 5:54 PM
Dec 2015
Me crying.... Noooo youre the whos one crying that last scene makes me emotional.
KapitanDulayMar 1, 2022 3:00 PM
Feb 28, 2022 6:44 PM

Nov 2011
Another episode which fuels my hatred for Kayrl even more. Her obsession with the Fake Queen is getting more annoying by the episode. She prioritizes her over her "friends" and people still praise her? I don't get it.

The ending was nice. Kinda got chocked up myself too.

I'm excited to see how they end this series.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Fall 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Feb 28, 2022 6:51 PM
Aug 2015
Pecorine going to tell Karyl and Yuuki that she is Eustania.

Which could lead to Yuuki mentioning his lost memories / friends.

Plus Karyl either going berserk / calling her a liar. Or confronting the fake Eustania, which could make the transformation seen in the opening cause Karyl to fight her friends. The Ring is sort of suspicious.

Karyl and Pecorine were together in the previous episode, Karyl accidentally called Pecorine "Princess". And Pecorine mentioned how it was almost sort of like they are sisters. This could all mean something - I don't know. Not much is shown about Karyl's life before meeting the new queen.

New episode should be fun.
Feb 28, 2022 6:55 PM
Sep 2019
I find Karyl's loyalty to the fake princess be annoying but at the same time, makes sense. She swore an oath, it'll take a lot more than brainwashing the populace, kidnapping people and sending monsters out to harm others to convince her to turn on her master.
Feb 28, 2022 6:59 PM

Mar 2016
And suddenly felt like I was at the HK and was about to throw dollar bills at my TV 😅
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Feb 28, 2022 8:38 PM

Apr 2021
That should be delightful but why am I crying!!!

Feb 28, 2022 9:21 PM
May 2021
Tell me why I can't shake the feeling that this episode was the calm before the storm? My reasoning: Ayumi makes an extended close up appearance and is seen interacting with someone for the first time, Yuuki finally speaks normally/coherently (albeit briefly), and lastly, we witness an extremely carefree and peaceful atmosphere as the Gourmet Guild harvests rice with all of their friends. If that last one doesn't foreshadow that shit's about to go down then I don't know what does.

P.S.
Thank you Cygames for all the meep's in this episode!
XO2HKIMFeb 28, 2022 11:52 PM
Feb 28, 2022 9:22 PM

Mar 2016
The end of the episode nearly made me tear up. Just an unexpected welling of emotions over a scene of Pecorine and Kokoro crying over rice. The whole segment was so meaningful to the former's character background, though. The production quality of this episode continues to be consistent and still impress with its varying animation and art styles due to the large number of animators on deck (including TOMATO, now an ace on the team and the one who was mainly involved with that scene I mentioned before).
Feb 28, 2022 11:15 PM

Mar 2020
WAHHHH. That was so beautiful!! I'm crying there at the end.

Pecorine-chan your not alone or should I say Eustiana-hime you have a lot of nice friends!
Oppai check!

111 cm: Hancock
110 cm: Zoro
100 cm: Robin
Mar 1, 2022 2:33 AM

Jan 2022
This was a beautiful episode, but I’m honestly kind of scared now for what’s going to happen next.

If you remember what Kaiser said last time Pecorine was teleported to her, she said “let your bonds grow so that when you lose them it is all the more satisfying for me (Kaiser)”.

Right now would be the best time for Kaiser to take everything away. After such a beautiful scene, everyone (including viewers!) would be hurt if something bad was to happen.
Mar 1, 2022 3:56 AM

Mar 2018
So technically it isn't Yuuki but Kokkoro who met with Lucent Academy crew. With this episode, the anime finished introducing all of the base guilds in the game's first arc (excluding Twinkle Wish of course for plot reasons).

Tbh, all of the characters assembling just because Kokkoro's invitation letters to... err, harvest rice is kinda forced imo (make it something like a big party to be more plausible) but they obviously have something serious planned for next episodes so I guess it's necessary. Maybe we're finally going into the game's story.

Mar 1, 2022 5:02 AM

Jun 2021
Ah shoot, my sweat from eyes came out after watching this episode
Mar 1, 2022 7:19 AM
Feb 2022
I liked it because there was Kokkoro asking Pecorine for help but the letters were taken and the funniest part was the attempt to seduce one of the girls who were with her
Mar 1, 2022 7:21 AM

Jul 2019
First of all I got to say that the music choice for the episode was astonishnig, from majestic classical tones in the first part to sparkling lively vibes of the second part.

Kokkoro got into trouble along with two diligent but unsuccessful schoolgirls and I bet that without her help neither Misaki nor Suzuna would've learned a lesson about hope and zeal. Misaki's "mature woman" benefit performance was absolutely hilarious and I liked the fact it actually kinda helped in the plan of returning important letters.

Yuuki said 5 or 6 sentences in a row with feels and wisdom attached to it? Holy smokes. He is in a right mindset of being both a hero and a friend right now.

Peco met her inner self first with tears of sorrow and in the very end saw her off with tears of happiness in her eyes. Very powerful ending with a lot of good people around her. And the music was again brilliantly woven into the scene.
Mar 1, 2022 7:42 AM
Aug 2018
Good episode, but we need more Eriko-chan 🤪
Mar 1, 2022 2:37 PM

Apr 2015
Can someone spoil me about Karyl mega boner for Kaiser?? is she romantically attracted? respect? I legit thought Karyl was her daughter for some reason but I'm confused right now. Her reactions definitely look like someone who is in love but eh, Japanese sometimes can be confusing about reactions about romantic feelings.
Mar 1, 2022 3:55 PM

Nov 2009
Loli trying to be sexy... LOL

Too bad the bad guys aren't Lolicons, MISSION FAILED.

___ ___ ___

And yet again... literally just last episode we had Kyaru and Peco interaction all nice and comfy... Then here we have Kyaru going all "love-struck" with the evil Queen...

Still going back and forth between Good and Evil... I want to be friend with Peco, but I also want to kill Peco... lol

And we got more Suffer Yuuki talking a lot more mature than his usual self.

While Peco thought about her being alone and now having friends.

___ ___ ___

Also, apparently some of the "farm girls" are back, but they never shown how they "recovered" after being attacked by Shadows. Cause the anime only had Yuuki fighting the Golem and he never went to help the "farm girls" as the girls were overtaken by shadows.

(where as the game had Yuuki somehow teleports to every single events and save every single girls, lol)

Unless of course, the "farm girls" are still "shadows in disguise"
amlgMar 1, 2022 11:15 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Mar 1, 2022 4:34 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Wow. Seeing Peco tearing up at the end almost made me cry and I just want to give her a hug because she deserves it after what she's been through. We finally get to see Lucent Academy and my favorite girl from the group Suzuna use her Heartbreaker union burst. I wasn't expecting all the characters to show up at the end with only four episodes to go.

Veromaye said:
Can someone spoil me about Karyl mega boner for Kaiser?? is she romantically attracted? respect? I legit thought Karyl was her daughter for some reason but I'm confused right now. Her reactions definitely look like someone who is in love but eh, Japanese sometimes can be confusing about reactions about romantic feelings.

Mar 1, 2022 6:16 PM

Oct 2008
omg there's so many of them! let me guess...these characters are just only half of the total characters in the game huh???
5/5.

btw touching OST...
matias067Mar 1, 2022 6:19 PM

Mar 1, 2022 7:52 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Alright, finally i manage to catch up!

Heh imagine harvesting all those rice field with just four person. Ofc that's not be finished by one episode. Not to mention the half of these episode was just Pecorine whose harvesting. Damn i can't even imagine it...

I like how the robber also using 'shit'. Shit was funny there. Not to mention loli trying to attract them with pole dance. The loli easily get sacked there xd. Kokkoro solo action adventure really appreciated. Her meep was longer this time, that's nice. Then gladly her letters arrived in safety, to call help as much as possible, while also relieved and healed Princess Eustiana, out of her fear. Its about time she's telling the truth, right? Also, thats good having those two kids regain more confidence facing the difficulty of the study time. Good luck! And, can't wait to see the storm that seems to be coming next with those second kaiser lurking behind Karyl. Lets see....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 2, 2022 12:11 PM

Jul 2016
Poor Misaki. Girl genuinely trying to use her loli charms to infiltrate but it turned out those bandits weren't weirdos at all lol.

Overall, pretty conventional episode but featuring a really wholesome conclusion. I don't wanna see Pecorine or Kokkoro cry ever again tho :/
Mar 2, 2022 7:31 PM

Apr 2015
AddaeAkono said:
Wow. Seeing Peco tearing up at the end almost made me cry and I just want to give her a hug because she deserves it after what she's been through. We finally get to see Lucent Academy and my favorite girl from the group Suzuna use her Heartbreaker union burst. I wasn't expecting all the characters to show up at the end with only four episodes to go.

Veromaye said:

Thank you!! I understand now.
Mar 3, 2022 3:24 AM

Dec 2008
the slowly setting up of the inevitable drama is making me feel very uneasy.

Nice that Yuuki slowly awakens again even though his memories are darker than black. For a second it looked as if there were 2 Kaiser Insights, can that be?

Everyone went separate ways in this episode, but came together in the end.

This episode was nevertheless, hilarious, cute and really heartwarming with crying Peccorine and Kokoro reacting to it. Both didn't stop eating though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 3, 2022 8:37 AM

Jun 2016
all about friendship !! x2

sometimes this anime good enough to watch but sometimes it change to boring
Mar 5, 2022 5:46 AM

Sep 2020
I totally didn't notice Misaki has different eye colors in the game!
The last scene is quite heartwarming, and Miyako showed up~^^
Mar 5, 2022 7:33 AM

Oct 2007
a little late in watching because got busy with Genshin Impact. Anyway, did not expect that this is another emotional episode. Peco so happy to have many friends. So many people came to help them harvest the rice! :)
Mar 7, 2022 3:14 PM

Jan 2019
The animation of Pecorine and Kokkoro crying was gorgeous, voice actresses did a fantastic job too!

Mar 7, 2022 3:19 PM

Mar 2021
An other wholesome episode, I got some tears <3
Mar 7, 2022 10:20 PM

May 2015
Another episode of Feels Connect. This show always makes me tear up.
Mar 13, 2022 6:45 AM

Aug 2021
The members of the 'Gourmet Guild' are separated, Karyl is at the castle, Pecorine is harvesting rice, Yuuki is thinking about her old companions and talking about them with Labyrista, and Kokkoro went to deliver a large number of letters. However, the courier is robbed by thieves who, in addition to stealing the gold from the place, also take the letters. So Kokkoro joins Suzuna and Misaki who also want to get their letters back.
The members of the 'Gourmet Guild' are separated, Karyl is at the castle, Pecorine is harvesting rice, Yuuki is thinking about her old companions and talking about them with Labyrista, and Kokkoro went to deliver a large number of letters. However, the courier is robbed by thieves who, in addition to stealing the gold from the place, also take the letters. So Kokkoro joins Suzuna and Misaki who also want to get their letters back.
Mar 20, 2022 9:19 AM

Jun 2021
I can't stop crying with this anime, what a masterpiece <3

10/10
Mar 27, 2022 3:08 AM

Oct 2017
Misaki was wild there lol.

The last part was heartwarming.
Mar 27, 2022 7:10 AM

Mar 2010
This episode was a good PA, reminding us not to take our modern day texting and SMS for granted. For we surely forgotten how terribly hard it is to write out a letter and send them out individually but for robbers to only create a bigger barricade.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 29, 2022 6:35 AM

Jul 2021
This episode teared me up, I just can't handle the wholesomeness behind the friendship
Apr 12, 2022 10:43 AM

Aug 2018
Hm.. Kokkoro is sending quite a lot of letters.. Wonder, for who they are.. Is she contacting all people she knows or something?.. Well, who knows..
Oh, so that's why probably Kokkoro sent so many letters.. To ask for help collecting crops..
They have quite a huge company now.. Maybe this time things will go better with more help.. Who knows..
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Season 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2022

119 by Sun_Chan »»
Sep 9, 11:56 PM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Season 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2022

74 by Sun_Chan »»
Sep 9, 11:29 PM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Season 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2022

61 by Sun_Chan »»
Sep 9, 11:05 PM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Season 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2022

83 by Sun_Chan »»
Sep 9, 10:42 PM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Season 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2022

70 by Sun_Chan »»
Sep 9, 9:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.