Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 15, 2020 8:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Heh, a silly problem turned into a funny drama. Trying to fix up a teared up cat stuffed animal sounded easy but from this episode, they had to also get the supplies.

Cute and funny episode especially Rino.

Stark700Jun 15, 2020 9:53 AM
Jun 15, 2020 8:32 AM

Feb 2018
Shizuru or Nino?

When Yuuki was attacked by Shadow, I thought Yuuki would die but a girl named Shizuru came and rescued, who was she? Claiming to be Yuuki's Onee-chan, even though I like those wings, Otoutou-kun.

They tried hard to get the doll that wanted by Kyaru, the hotdog did taste good especially given a lot of sauce. Besides Shizuru, there was a girl named Nino. She claimed to be Yuuki's imouto, even though they both seemed to get along. I like the scene of Shizuru banging her head on Nino, it makes Nino forget her memories.

They think Yuuki was kidnapped in fact Yuuki tried to complete the quest, the quest this time was successful and finally they could grant Kyaru's request. The shadow gets stronger when given a mask.
Jun 15, 2020 10:05 AM

Apr 2020
Well, breaking through the window because she didn't realize Karyl was just trying to sleep in is such a Pecorine thing to do, but I gotta ask, why not just kick down the door instead? xD

KaisekiJun 29, 2020 1:18 AM
Jun 15, 2020 10:06 AM

Feb 2019
Don’t skip the end credits, post credits scene!

I think shizuru and rino are my new fave characters!

So this season we have Bakarine, Bakarina and Bakaguya lol. Instead of breaking the window it would’ve been easier to use magic on the door or just kick the door in. Someone should meme that scene and add the “FBI open up” audio over it lol.

Overall great episode today, loved the contrast between Karyl’s master and her guildmates. She went out of her way to bring those flowers only to get them called filth and told to throw them away. In contrast, her friends went on a quest and repaired her stuffed animal to make her feel better. That’ll make you question your allegiance.

Hoping we get more of Yuki‘s backstory with his sisters in the last two eps. Sad it’s ending soon!
Jun 15, 2020 10:17 AM

Jul 2017
The Shadows has started its recourse...towards Yuuki, and someone or two (Chizuru and Nino) "claiming" to be Yuuki's big sister(s) and watching over him...what a twist of events.

Utterly hilarious when the simple plan to wake Karyl up becomes one of which her stuffed animals is carelessly torn in the process by Pecorine. Oh well, a trip to the town to find materials to fix the doll.

As for Karyl though, her loyalty to the Queen of Shadows knows no bounds, and the message is ever so clear, that she does not desire beautiful things, but one of pure evil and conceit. God I really pray that Karyl can be brought out of this "slave" situation fast and quick. Pretty please, Kamisama???

For Nino and Shizuru to be on the offensive though (Shizuru's memory-erasing headbutts are SUPER effective), that was quite funny. But with the Shadows, Yuuki grows one step closer to imminent danger.

What presents itself as danger...can be summed up as "As soon as Pecorine shows up, everyone retreats in fear". But to think that Yuuki would complete the quest BY HIS OWN, I'd say that's his character development grown well and being independent and capable. One thing's for sure, this will NOT be the last time we'll see Shizuru and Nino.

Marinate1016 said:
Don’t skip the end credits, post credits scene!
It's VERY IMPORTANT! Hidden characters surface that surfaces the plot in the last 2 episodes.

A pretty good episode as usual. Had more fun.
KANLen09Jun 15, 2020 10:20 AM
Jun 15, 2020 10:50 AM

Feb 2019
Ah Eriko deserves better than Yuuki that avoids her and her perfectly waifubility.

Kyaru cute as ever.
Jun 15, 2020 11:14 AM

Jun 2017
Cygames should make horror lol, that shadow teleporting was spooky af.

I am not surprised Yuuki got vietnam flashbacks upon seeing Eriko lol.
Jun 15, 2020 11:28 AM

Dec 2008
Why you nerds saying Nino it's Rino.
Jun 15, 2020 11:50 AM

Jun 2019
Shizuru should try to give a headbutt to Yuuki, Maybe that can bring his memories back. Pretty cute episode. So many Kokkoro's O x O. I love it. Yuuki's sisters are cute as well.
Finally he said two or three lines besides "hmm". LOL
Jun 15, 2020 1:32 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
So the simple errand of finding materials to fix Karyl's doll ends up becoming another adventure. We have Rino and Shizuru who are claiming to be Yuuki's sisters, but ended up tracking down the shadows that were appearing in town. Shizuru seems to be aware that Yuuki lost his memories so them being sisters might be true. Yuuki managed to do a quest all by himself so maybe he's not so useless after all.
Jun 15, 2020 1:43 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
I really thought that Yuuki was kidnapped or something like that but he was doing a quest alone haha really fun episode
Jun 15, 2020 3:20 PM

Apr 2015
My word that was one powerful headbutt!

Shizuru seems to be just as much as an oddball as Pecorine! I wonder if Shizuru and Rino are part of Yuuki's previous adventuring party, or if they are actually related!

Stop reporting Kyaru! You've become so much better than that!! Poor thing doesn't have it easy, had to even throw those flowers away after they wilted..

Yuuki completing a quest, simply running into it by accident cause he saw Eriko XD Kyaru's favorite plush has been repaired!! That smile is so precious at the end!!

Post credit scene was interesting, more new character that are definitely gonna be involved with the final episodes!
Jun 15, 2020 5:47 PM

Mar 2010
All for a stuffed animal and all for the sake of getting breakfast hot and ready.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jun 15, 2020 7:00 PM

Apr 2020
So the reason he dropped his hot dog and disappeared was because he saw crazy demon hospital girl, Eriko. LOL
Jun 15, 2020 7:31 PM
Jan 2017
What's it gonna take for Princess Connect! Re:Dive to finally commit to its main story? This show has enough material to make a good story across an entire season, but instead, it devotes all of its energy into comedy. After 11 episodes, I think this show is starting to lose steam. The only things that keep me from dropping this show is that the comedy is hilarious and the characters are likeable. Now that we're reaching the endgame, I genuinely hope this show can turn things around.
Jun 15, 2020 9:10 PM
Fuwa_san

Mar 2013
Well the anime took it own route which is not bad, it's cute even if it didn't follow the anime story.
Jun 15, 2020 9:32 PM
Fuwa_san

Mar 2013
@HeroVladimir93 It's doesn't...
The story is in the game not the anime. Anime is pretty much full on SoL comedy.
If you want spoiler from the game. Here it is. Read at your own risk! You've been warne.
(I just copied and paste this from somewhere else)
Fuwa_sanJun 15, 2020 9:41 PM
Jun 15, 2020 9:38 PM
Jan 2017
xkazutox said:
The story is in the game not the anime. Anime is pretty much full on SoL comedy.
If you want spoiler from the game. Here it is. Read at your own risk! You've been warne.

Well, why doesn't the studio adapt the story, then?
Jun 15, 2020 9:44 PM
Fuwa_san

Mar 2013
@HeroVladimir93

Konosuba staffs never adapt the whole story :X
Jun 15, 2020 10:44 PM

Feb 2017
That shadow was creepy & spooky AF....
Headbutting onee san was wonderful <3

we need more eriko D:
Jun 15, 2020 11:28 PM

Dec 2008
HeroVladimir93 said:

It is impossible to do a one to one adaptation of the game.
In the game, almost all of the characters that appear, already know the protagonist. Whether it be Hatsune, or Saren, or Lima, or Kyouka, or Mimi, or Misogi, etc. There is typically no introduction, and often there is little or no interaction between the girls and the main cast (Kyaru, Kokkoro, Peco), though there are exceptions.
The game has a main story section, and also a character story section. If you acquire a character you can read their character story. Outside a few exceptions, the character story is where the character is meeting the protagonist for the first time, and it's where they have a little side quest or side story about that character. All the character stories though, are just the protagonist and the single girl, one on one.

So what are they going to do? Just have episode after episode of Yuuki-kun by himself with a different girl each week, and then do the main story after that? It would probably still have the problem of "when are they going to get to the story" and it would be like 50 episodes long.

Or should they just only adapt the main story? You know how the two new girls this week, Shizuru and Rino already knew the protagonist calling him their brother and whatnot? It would be like that, except he would already know them too, but for everybody. And often times their stories would be isolated not even involving Kyaru, Peco, and Kokkoro. And sometimes not involving Yuuki-kun himself either.

I'm sure you can see how neither approach would result in a particularly great show. So I understand why they are doing it the way they are doing it. They are trying to make a show that is fresh and enjoyable to people who have played the game, and also trying to make sure that people who haven't, aren't left behind. Characters are introduced in groups and often get their own little story, and all of the main cast is involved and in every episode.
They also clearly have not forgotten about the main story, what with Kyaru and her boss, the shadows, Yuuki's flashbacks, Neneka and Labyrista, etc. It's quite clear though that most, if not all, main story stuff wouldn't be until a second season.
Of course, I think it would've been better if it was just a 2 cour series from the beginning and they had paced stuff out better.
Jun 16, 2020 12:45 AM

Feb 2018
Saku_k said:
Maybe I misheard, xD.
Jun 16, 2020 1:17 AM

Aug 2008
Oh come on, how could he run away from Eriko. I was hoping to see more of her but dumbasses take most of the screen time.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Jun 16, 2020 1:38 AM

Mar 2018
Yay, Labyrinth girls, Shizuru and Rino. I love them. Didn't think they'd appear this season because they're plot-related and missing in the OP. Both really care for the protag in their own clumsy ways in game. And Asumi Kana's voice acting as Rino is very cute. I can't get enough of the two shouting "Onee-chan power!", "Imouto power!" when using their UB in battle. But it's a shame they couldn't insert in a line where Rino says her proverbs wrong per her habit. I was kinda waiting for that to see how translators'll mess that up. Grr, this episode reminds me that I couldn't get Alice-Rino in last event.

This is the first episode where protag said the most, lol. His VA is getting bored maybe? Or character development? Reminds me of God Eater protags who only speak at the endgame.

Judging from the title, it's obvious that next episode will be focused on Labyrista and her flashback so... Plot? I'm wondering how they'll give spotlight to remaining guilds who appeared in the OP in just 2 episodes. It's pretty much confirmed that we can kiss goodbye to Lucent Academy and Weiss Flugel who didn't even make it to the OP but there's still Caon, Carmina, Nightmare and Twinkle Wish. (Altho TW'll most likely be used as a cliffhanger to tease next season.) Not to mention there're still missing members of debuted guilds like Anna and Ruka from Twilight Caravan or Ayane and Kurumi from Sarendia... It seems impossible at this point tbh.

Saku_k said:
They probably watched raw and guessing from the pronunciation considering how early they're to the episode. Now I'm numb to name-misspelling since "Karyl" incident :D

HeroVladimir93 said:
What's it gonna take for Princess Connect! Re:Dive to finally commit to its main story? This show has enough material to make a good story across an entire season, but instead, it devotes all of its energy into comedy. After 11 episodes, I think this show is starting to lose steam. The only things that keep me from dropping this show is that the comedy is hilarious and the characters are likeable. Now that we're reaching the endgame, I genuinely hope this show can turn things around.
While I completely relates to your frustration, give up and let it rest now. It's already 11th episode and even if they go main story at this late, the best thing we'll get is an announcement for S2 or worst, "go play the game" ending. I complaint exactly like you in early episodes and I'm still here. And dropping a show at this late sounds like a waste. Some people above have already quoted you possible answers to why they didn't do main story so I'm not gonna repeat but if I were to agree with you and complain, it'd be that they should remove all main story elements and aim for pure SoL route if they wanted to do comedy since from the start. Delete amnesia from the protag (or his existence in general), take out Kyaru's interaction with her "boss", neglect "Shadows", don't mention "Lost", and they can still do comedy just fine. There's no problem if this gets S2 focusing on main story but if it didn't, these elements will all look like "baiting" to play the game. You don't seem like a game player so I get it'd be more frustrating for you. Even for me, if I didn't have my tremendous love for some characters from playing the game, this show'll probably end up as only 6/10 or 7/10 the most. But hey, at least the two characters who showed up in this episode's post-credit scene are very major plot-related ones in game.

On another note, stop giving that side character with Kazuma's VA and those fatass mobs too much screentime. It's funny at first, but now it's reaching "not these guys again" territory. There're other mobs and NPCs who're better-looking than them in game.

Jun 16, 2020 2:00 AM

Dec 2008
Renkini said:
Saku_k said:
They probably watched raw and guessing from the pronunciation considering how early they're to the episode. Now I'm numb to name-misspelling since "Karyl" incident :D

I let it slide last episode when a couple people were referring to Ilya as Irina, but now two people in this thread saying Nino instead of Rino and I had to know why. Thought maybe there were bad subs or something.
Jun 16, 2020 2:58 AM

Feb 2018
Saku_k said:
I let it slide last episode when a couple people were referring to Ilya as Irina, but now two people in this thread saying Nino instead of Rino and I had to know why. Thought maybe there were bad subs or something.
What @Renkini said was true, They call Rino like Nino. I am not someone who has ever played this game, let alone always checking official fandom. in the previous post it was the same, it sounded like Irina in my ear. Next time I will be careful, surely.
Jun 16, 2020 3:05 AM
Jun 2020
Not gonna be surprised if this will settle with a cliffhanger and great to see those labyrinth sisters and
FuwansuuJun 16, 2020 8:50 AM
Jun 16, 2020 4:54 AM

Oct 2017
Lol I feel bad for Eriko.
Jun 16, 2020 5:50 AM

Apr 2014
The SoL or whatever is fine. The rest of it is just hints and half setups that the show hasn't really explored at all.
Jun 16, 2020 6:29 AM

Jan 2015
Probably one of the best episodes
Special effects and animation were on point as always.
The CGI was very well implemented.
Never expected Yuuki to have two sisters. I really really love how they are handling things: adding some random plot points, overarching plot, etc... If only it had more than 13 episodes...

I hope a second season will be announced because I’m curious what the main story is about.

Ending scene was kinda emotional for me ideky
Butterfly lady looks cute
XenocrisiJun 16, 2020 6:36 AM
Jun 16, 2020 10:17 AM
Dec 2014
HeroVladimir93 said:
xkazutox said:

well.. there are like more than 60 characters and the story cant progress unless introducing most of them, thats why they made this season as prologue of main story of the original game, unless this season will have more than 20 episodes, they cant adopt the main story in current season...(there will be like 13 episodes according to this site and the anime havent introduced some of MOST important characters yet...)
Jun 16, 2020 2:31 PM

Oct 2007
Shizuru and Rino are funny, this is getting even better. ^^

Glad to see Kyaru stuff toy got fixed. She should stop working for that queen evil queen.

And lastly, Eriko deserves more screentime! The face of terror Yuuki makes when see her, is very similar to when Shidou see Kurumi in Date A Live anime. :D
Jun 16, 2020 2:38 PM

Apr 2015
I am not a huge fan of this episode tbh. It felt nothing is accomplished, n nothing is explained. This episode give a lot more new questions for people who dunno about the games, n i don't think there are enough episodes left to explain it all.

Whatever, at least i'm finally able to add Miyako Pudding-chan into MAL Characters database, and add her as my fav anime character. ^_^
https://myanimelist.net/character/183394/Miyako

Btw, do u spot Ayumi's cameo in this episode? @theENTER
lswarmrulerJun 16, 2020 2:56 PM

Try reading Spy x Family Manga ^_^
U will love it, i promise...
Jun 16, 2020 3:24 PM

Jun 2016
This episode in a nutshell XD

I adore all the characters in this series.
Jun 16, 2020 3:26 PM
Dec 2014
lswarmruler said:
I am not a huge fan of this episode tbh. It felt nothing is accomplished, n nothing is explained. This episode give a lot more new questions for people who dunno about the games, n i don't think there are enough episodes left to explain it all.

Whatever, at least i'm finally able to add Miyako Pudding-chan into MAL Characters database, and add her as my fav anime character. ^_^
https://myanimelist.net/character/183394/Miyako

Btw, do u spot Ayumi's cameo in this episode? @theENTER
I barely found her at 10:26, she is becoming more sneakier than before.. i guess..p.s. judging for the next episode preview, the next episode is also about labyrinth guild and/or some plot revealing... (still waiting for Kaon and Twinkle wish..)
theENTERJun 16, 2020 3:41 PM
Jun 16, 2020 3:45 PM

Apr 2015
theENTER said:
I barely found her at 10:26, she is becoming more sneakier than before.. i guess..p.s. judging for the next episode preview is also about labyrinth guild and/or some plot revealing... (still waiting for Kaon and Twinkle wish..)

Lol, i don't realize she is in this scene before u told me XD

Nah, i don't think the scene after this episode ending represent preview for the next episode. It's more like a conclusion for strangeness of this episode, and the real preview is released every friday in youtube/twitter anyway. It's so weird that Caon Guild has pretty big appearance in the OP, but hasn't appeared yet in any episode somehow.
lswarmrulerJun 16, 2020 3:51 PM

Jun 16, 2020 6:23 PM
Jan 2017
Saku_k said:
HeroVladimir93 said:

It is impossible to do a one to one adaptation of the game.
In the game, almost all of the characters that appear, already know the protagonist. Whether it be Hatsune, or Saren, or Lima, or Kyouka, or Mimi, or Misogi, etc. There is typically no introduction, and often there is little or no interaction between the girls and the main cast (Kyaru, Kokkoro, Peco), though there are exceptions.
The game has a main story section, and also a character story section. If you acquire a character you can read their character story. Outside a few exceptions, the character story is where the character is meeting the protagonist for the first time, and it's where they have a little side quest or side story about that character. All the character stories though, are just the protagonist and the single girl, one on one.

So what are they going to do? Just have episode after episode of Yuuki-kun by himself with a different girl each week, and then do the main story after that? It would probably still have the problem of "when are they going to get to the story" and it would be like 50 episodes long.

Or should they just only adapt the main story? You know how the two new girls this week, Shizuru and Rino already knew the protagonist calling him their brother and whatnot? It would be like that, except he would already know them too, but for everybody. And often times their stories would be isolated not even involving Kyaru, Peco, and Kokkoro. And sometimes not involving Yuuki-kun himself either.

I'm sure you can see how neither approach would result in a particularly great show. So I understand why they are doing it the way they are doing it. They are trying to make a show that is fresh and enjoyable to people who have played the game, and also trying to make sure that people who haven't, aren't left behind. Characters are introduced in groups and often get their own little story, and all of the main cast is involved and in every episode.
They also clearly have not forgotten about the main story, what with Kyaru and her boss, the shadows, Yuuki's flashbacks, Neneka and Labyrista, etc. It's quite clear though that most, if not all, main story stuff wouldn't be until a second season.
Of course, I think it would've been better if it was just a 2 cour series from the beginning and they had paced stuff out better.

Well, when you put it that way, it would have been very difficult to adapt that story in a 12-episode series. I can understand why would they avoid that kind of problem and don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying the show for what it is, but the main story is basically untapped potential. The show is good enough as it is, but with the main story it could have been a lot better.
Jun 16, 2020 6:35 PM
Jan 2017
Renkini said:
Yay, Labyrinth girls, Shizuru and Rino. I love them. Didn't think they'd appear this season because they're plot-related and missing in the OP. Both really care for the protag in their own clumsy ways in game. And Asumi Kana's voice acting as Rino is very cute. I can't get enough of the two shouting "Onee-chan power!", "Imouto power!" when using their UB in battle. But it's a shame they couldn't insert in a line where Rino says her proverbs wrong per her habit. I was kinda waiting for that to see how translators'll mess that up. Grr, this episode reminds me that I couldn't get Alice-Rino in last event.

This is the first episode where protag said the most, lol. His VA is getting bored maybe? Or character development? Reminds me of God Eater protags who only speak at the endgame.

Judging from the title, it's obvious that next episode will be focused on Labyrista and her flashback so... Plot? I'm wondering how they'll give spotlight to remaining guilds who appeared in the OP in just 2 episodes. It's pretty much confirmed that we can kiss goodbye to Lucent Academy and Weiss Flugel who didn't even make it to the OP but there's still Caon, Carmina, Nightmare and Twinkle Wish. (Altho TW'll most likely be used as a cliffhanger to tease next season.) Not to mention there're still missing members of debuted guilds like Anna and Ruka from Twilight Caravan or Ayane and Kurumi from Sarendia... It seems impossible at this point tbh.

Saku_k said:

HeroVladimir93 said:
While I completely relates to your frustration, give up and let it rest now. It's already 11th episode and even if they go main story at this late, the best thing we'll get is an announcement for S2 or worst, "go play the game" ending. I complaint exactly like you in early episodes and I'm still here. And dropping a show at this late sounds like a waste. Some people above have already quoted you possible answers to why they didn't do main story so I'm not gonna repeat but if I were to agree with you and complain, it'd be that they should remove all main story elements and aim for pure SoL route if they wanted to do comedy since from the start. Delete amnesia from the protag (or his existence in general), take out Kyaru's interaction with her "boss", neglect "Shadows", don't mention "Lost", and they can still do comedy just fine. There's no problem if this gets S2 focusing on main story but if it didn't, these elements will all look like "baiting" to play the game. You don't seem like a game player so I get it'd be more frustrating for you. Even for me, if I didn't have my tremendous love for some characters from playing the game, this show'll probably end up as only 6/10 or 7/10 the most. But hey, at least the two characters who showed up in this episode's post-credit scene are very major plot-related ones in game.

On another note, stop giving that side character with Kazuma's VA and those fatass mobs too much screentime. It's funny at first, but now it's reaching "not these guys again" territory. There're other mobs and NPCs who're better-looking than them in game.

I'm not gonna drop the show, especially now that it's reaching the endgame and I definitely don't want to go around beating a dead horse for the rest of the show's run but I think the show could have been better if it tried to adapt the main story. Anime adaptations of smartphone games aren't exactly bastions of high quality, but Princess Connect! Re:Dive stands above its peer for its good character writing, hilarious comedy and beautiful production values.

Ultimately, a work of fiction will stand or fall by the strength of its characters and narrative. You can have all the action, beautiful visuals and breathtaking music you want, but none of those things will matter if the viewers don't care about the story or the characters. Now, the character writing is good, but the story needs some serious development, but yeah, I should just stop complaining about what could have been and just enjoy this show for what it is.
Jun 16, 2020 10:10 PM

Mar 2018
@xkazutox @Saku_k @HeroVladimir93

Now I find it irony that a game that's already 50% anime is being difficult to be adapted into an anime, haha.

Jun 17, 2020 2:47 AM
Nov 2019
This anime is pretty good for watching there are funny moments !!!
Jun 17, 2020 4:10 PM

Dec 2016
lswarmruler said:
theENTER said:
I barely found her at 10:26, she is becoming more sneakier than before.. i guess..p.s. judging for the next episode preview is also about labyrinth guild and/or some plot revealing... (still waiting for Kaon and Twinkle wish..)

Nah, i don't think the scene after this episode ending represent preview for the next episode. It's more like a conclusion for strangeness of this episode, and the real preview is released every friday in youtube/twitter anyway. It's so weird that Caon Guild has pretty big appearance in the OP, but hasn't appeared yet in any episode somehow.

funny enough, it is my first time that I noties her by myself, I just looked randomly at the background and I saw her. xD
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.106/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.185/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.104/? - weekly) | Machi and Oboro (Ch.13/? - biweekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.76/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Jun 18, 2020 5:32 AM

Apr 2015
Nieznajomy43 said:
lswarmruler said:

funny enough, it is my first time that I noties her by myself, I just looked randomly at the background and I saw her. xD
Hi, fellow Spy x Family reader. ^_^

Well, most of the time i don't notice her the 1st time watching the episode, then i will rewatch the same episode again just to find her.

Btw have u read the manga i recommended before: Helck, and Ragna Crimson? If so, what do u think about them?
lswarmrulerJun 18, 2020 5:41 AM

Jun 18, 2020 10:36 AM

Dec 2016
lswarmruler said:
Nieznajomy43 said:

Well, most of the time i don't notice her the 1st time watching the episode, then i will rewatch the same episode again just to find her.

Btw have u read the manga i recommended before: Helck, and Ragna Crimson? If so, what do u think about them?

lswarmruler said:
Nieznajomy43 said:

I have both series in my Plan to Read :P
but personally I heard a lot of good things about Helck so I will try read them during less busy time between current anime seasons. :)
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.106/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.185/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.104/? - weekly) | Machi and Oboro (Ch.13/? - biweekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.76/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Jun 18, 2020 6:03 PM

Apr 2015
Nieznajomy43 said:

I have both series in my Plan to Read :P
but personally I heard a lot of good things about Helck so I will try read them during less busy time between current anime seasons. :)
well, both Helck n Ragna Crimson are manga that worth to get anime adaptation. Helck is already completed several years ago, n it's pretty funny n heartwarming action fantasy manga. In the other hand, Ragna Crimson is full epic action thrilling fantasy manga, to bad the translation is so slow, that i dunno whether its still continue to be translated or not.

Jun 19, 2020 8:17 AM
Dec 2014
Renkini said:
@xkazutox @Saku_k @HeroVladimir93

Now I find it irony that a game that's already 50% anime is being difficult to be adapted into an anime, haha.
well.. in game, they skipped introductions of all +60 characters before the main story begins(the MC met all of them before the story began too..) while in anime, they are trying to introduce all of them in 13 episodes.. no wonder they are dragging out random adventures, comedies and other none story-important moments..(thus story cant progress..)
Jun 19, 2020 6:45 PM

Jan 2015
No Yui? That's expected. Yui gets no love... But no Kaon?
I'm giving this anime a 1 if there's no Kaon. Why is it in the opening?!
Jun 20, 2020 9:34 PM

Jul 2014
What better way to start the episode than with Pecorine entering Kyaru's room right through the window lol.

So we finally see some of Yuki's old acquaintances, who are not her teammates because if I remember correctly, these were voiced by Nao Touyama, Saori Hayami and Risa Taneda. And well, it seems that both are quite the brocon and they love the protagonist quite a lot... in many ways ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Oh, and one of them looks like the onee-chan version of Unicorn from Azur Lane, I love her design <3. Also, those headbutts lmao.

Yuki's reaction to seeing Eriko is comedy gold, I laughed for a while xD. But how dare he run away from best girl! At least this led to him doing a quest on his own to get the necessary material they were looking for. I like it when he acts on his own and is more talkative, that was a nice moment. It was weird to see him
talking almost normally though.

Kyaru's smile when her friends returned melted my heart <3.

One of my favorite episodes, I loved it!
Jun 20, 2020 9:44 PM

Oct 2015
Quite a wholesome episode! Glad it didn't turn out the way I expected it too and stuck to the usual fluff
Jun 22, 2020 1:26 AM
Aug 2018
This show needs more Eriko
Jun 26, 2020 7:42 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ah, i just wished that Yuuki really lost and never returned again. But, nope. He even came back with the ingredients. Yep, one useful thing he could do. Its nice, actually, but why?? Lol with his encounter with that demond girl from the pyscho guild hospital. And that fight against the same fat cunt bandit still amusing to fill the intenses moment before. Great transition!

Ah, forgot to told it about Another guild. I guess, they had a nice character design and quite chilling personality. Idk with what they said about Yuuki were real or not. No back story for aqequatting their concession, so yeah, its still blurred to me. Poor Karyl had a lot of negative thinking toward her master. Atleast she got a nice present from Ahokrine and the others. So, yeah, its still a nice episode, tbh.

Also, that girl behind the scenes slowly began irritating me. Could she revealing herself, or atleast had some monologue? I kinda annoyed with the mystery she was hiding till now. Oh, well, then, let just hope some nice progressing on the next last episodes!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 20, 2020

82 by GooseHybrid »»
Aug 23, 10:22 AM

» This anime isn't funny

Keanan88 - Jun 11, 2020

35 by wildhood »»
May 24, 9:03 AM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 13, 2020

132 by Nocturne12 »»
Nov 5, 2023 11:36 AM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2020

179 by Nocturne12 »»
Nov 5, 2023 11:32 AM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2020

106 by TanzimFarhad »»
Sep 13, 2023 8:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.