Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 8, 2013 1:19 AM

Aug 2012
I liked Maya at first but now she's just becoming really bitchy and annoying. I also can't approve of the way she fights, she clearly enjoys violence and beating people up until they're all bloody. Excessive justice at it's finest. Some superhero she is.

And now there's more of them...dear god. Not sure I like where this is heading, especially with the name of the next episode being "Capture Samumenco". Can't wait for Hazama to show them who's boss.
Nov 8, 2013 3:25 AM

Jul 2011
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU SISSIES HATING ON FLAMENCO SLUT BECAUSE SHE HAS MORE BALLS THAN YOU ALL??!!!!

I love love love Flamenco Slut because i could relate to her more than i could relate to that samurai flamenco boringness, he must be no fun at parties while flamenco girl is the life of the parties WOOHOOOOOO!!!!!

Love this anime, and Goto is so hot i hope he gets naked soon <3
Nov 8, 2013 4:13 AM

Feb 2009
^lol

I like that she sleeps naked and I love the idea of more Flamenco girls. Means we get to see more of Moe-chan and her heart-melting voice.

"Only the dead have seen the end of war".
~Plato~
Nov 8, 2013 6:48 AM

Feb 2012
roflmao what a cute episode. never fails to make me happy
Nov 8, 2013 8:01 AM

Sep 2011
wasnt the best episode but it still kept me entertained

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Nov 8, 2013 9:04 AM

Jan 2010
A transient episode, has not much, but even that was fun, the reactions of Mari regarding their fetish cops are great, and do not know if I would like it to end in a triangle between the three characters, but I find it that'm predicting. Who knows may be a novel ... different.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the
Nov 8, 2013 11:11 AM
Jan 2011
Aw man, why can there be a good Mari fanservice here?

Looks like somebody has hots for Goto.
Nov 8, 2013 11:37 AM

Jul 2008
lol at people thankful that Mary split up with Masaoshi... it is like they really believe it means she will stop appearing XD

Anyway, really wondering what REALLY goes through her head: at start she was all impressed by Samurai Flamenco (to the point she could even recognize difference between Masayoshi and Goto) and we saw she was all depressed when he went on a "vacation", yet the way she usually treats Masayoshi is...
Also, why split up if him going on a vacation hit her so hard?

Blue_Buster_Jeff said:
So, when Hazama is gonna wear a NEW Flamenco suit like we saw in the opening?

Isn't that just his dream? XD I doubt this will ever be anything but a show where two people try to be superheroes in a completely normal world.
Nov 8, 2013 12:23 PM

Dec 2012
Nayrael said:
Isn't that just his dream? XD I doubt this will ever be anything but a show where two people try to be superheroes in a completely normal world.

Yeah, that seems to be his dream. But there's that old scientist-looking guy in the OP, so who knows what might happen? We still have plenty of episodes to go...

Also, that guy who has the hots for Masayoshi's manager seems to be important as well.
Nov 8, 2013 1:54 PM
Jul 2013
The end was so explosive and exciting. And laugh with the Power Rangers musical version.
Nov 8, 2013 4:03 PM

Feb 2010
Loved this episode.... i love how she freaks out about Goto in uniform lol
Nov 8, 2013 6:51 PM

Oct 2011
OMG She has twice the bounty than him XDD

Aww he wanted do the stunts.

Happy Birthday Masayoshi. Dat letter T________T. So his grandfather was Samurai Flamenco then???

Who is Goto's girlfriend????

More Flamenco Girls. Diamond, Ruby , and Sapphire

Poor Samurai Flamenco. More heroes are joining the fray.

Can't wait to see Goto wear an outfit
Nov 8, 2013 7:56 PM

Apr 2011
I'm dropping this.
Nov 9, 2013 7:14 AM

Oct 2009
I liked Maya before all the Flamenco business but she's rather annoying, also all 3 are now Flamenco? Hope it won't be annoying. The episode itself was great, Hazama's grandfather said some deep stuff o.o and great to Goto helping in he's own way :)
Nov 9, 2013 11:09 AM
Feb 2013
Does anybody notices the victim? I'm not referring to the one with long hair and is in the company of them thugs, I'm referring to the one with short hair, co'z it looks like she become a victim twice.

Now, Samumeco has broken off with Flamenco Girl, good move, co'z he looks more like a slave than a sidekick, and it looks like Mari has a crush on Goto.
Nov 9, 2013 2:13 PM

Aug 2013
Hmm. I wonder if Mari gave those other two any sort of training before they made their debut. Mari's one thing - she's been obsessed with this idea forever and has practiced her skills - but what skills and abilities do her friend have? I can't help but think that she might be putting Mizuki and Moe in terrible danger by recruiting them to fight with her.
Nov 9, 2013 3:53 PM

Jan 2013
Nice episode. Feels a bit unrealistic but I don't know If I can complain about given what this anime is about.
Nov 9, 2013 5:43 PM

Jul 2012
Nayrael said:

I'd vote more for Hazama having his own million dollar production hero Movie/TV Series in that last scenes at the opening.
Nov 9, 2013 9:59 PM

Jun 2012
Man, I didn't like this series much at first, but each episode it does get a little better and better. I saw it coming already, but I still had to do a mental face palm when the Flamenco Girls made their debut. >>

Thus, the Flamenco Girls were born! Using their ultraviolent weapons, Misawa, Moria, and Maya dedicated their freetime to scaring wives, and busting men's testicles!

(The Flamenco Girls actually share a number of similarities with the Powerpuff Girls... their colors even match correctly, if Buttercup bleached her clothes.
Blossom (red) = Mizuki Misawa,
Bubbles (blue) = Moe Morita
Buttercup (green/yellow) = Mari Maya
Their personalities are pretty similar too.. Mizuki/Blossom is the worrywart with a kinda stubborn attitude, and is basically their leader. Moe/Bubbles is the shy one that looks up to the others, and Mari/Buttercup is the fiery tsundere/tomboy that loves to get into fights and boss people around. Also their names start with the same first letters.)
Just a random fanboyish thing I noticed... I'm probably the only one here who cares about the Powerpuff Girls. :o
HalibelTheEspadaNov 9, 2013 10:06 PM
Nov 10, 2013 3:53 AM

Jan 2011
more heroes haha

but the other 2 girls most likely will not disagree with Mari about anything
Nov 10, 2013 7:32 AM

Oct 2013
This series is getting intresting
Nov 10, 2013 2:49 PM

Jan 2012
Great episode! Probably better than previous.

I'm glad Hazama found his own way of hero, cause all that teamwork with flamenco girl was boring.
Nov 10, 2013 6:31 PM

Aug 2011
I'm confused because I thought Flamenco Girl was going to turn into an antagonist because of her violent fighting style. I guess not?
Nov 10, 2013 7:55 PM

Jun 2011
parfaited said:
Worst episode for me.

+1 but it's still a very good episode.

eminagnam said:
Her reaction was funny when he brought up a breakingup talk.

HybridMBL said:
Goto and Hazama's reactions to the additional Flamenco Girls was priceless

LMFAO Those were funny!

Barion-Zara said:
Dat Samurai Flamenco Setting Legacy left by his gramps was pretty deep XD

Glad they're gonna be separated now. She was getting a bit annoying. Well it's obvious she'll still be appearing though.

Poor Gotou his gf isn't in the mood :(

Was that last part a pv for nxt ep? She's gonna tell her friends and they'll become a trio? O_o? XD

+1 it was pretty deep. Well she wasn't that enjoyable anymore now, but still I enjoyed her random moments. And I want to see Goto's GF already, I hope that he/she won't break up with her/him.

Marzan said:
I laughed so much when I saw the bad guys wearing groin protectors when they were facing Samurai Girl the second time. At least they're not stupid.

Lol I didn't notice that until you mention it, then I went back to watch that, haha they're pretty smart XD

Akanezora said:

Also, what a nice surprise to see Goto determined to assist somehow.

I was asking myself the purpose of those other two idols, then after the credits I understood.

+1 for Goto's assist. Those 2 other idols, let's see how this will play out from now on :)

kuuurt said:
Blue wanted another kiss

XD She never got one.

AnimeFan500 said:
OMG She has twice the bounty than him XDD

I laughed at that part, how surprising.

AnimeFan500 said:

Aww he wanted do the stunts.

Happy Birthday Masayoshi. Dat letter T________T.

Poor Masayoshi, and Happy Birthday!

xchee said:
cyclone1993 said:
Flamenco Girl doesn't really annoy me. Maybe because I see her potential, and why she has been included in this series. There isn't one type of justice for everyone, and what works for one person might not work for the other, so she's there to serve as sort of a foil to Samurai Flamenco, to parallel his growth, and in a way push him to even greater heights (even if she doesn't know it herself) Sure, her personality is a forceful, and I personally don't agree with her sense of justice, but considering how she is portrayed, we aren't supposed to like the way she's doing things, its part of her character's purpose.

Glad to know I'm not the only one who had this in mind. On the surface, you'd most likely just find her character as annoying. I'm glad she said her piece about having a different kind/idea of justice and that she thinks she and SF might someday clash. The fact that she dishes out a different kind of 'justice' albeit a bit violent and excessive in contrast to SF's traditional approach highlights this fact.

+1

ChaosLegion said:
^lol

I like that she sleeps naked and I love the idea of more Flamenco girls. Means we get to see more of Moe-chan and her heart-melting voice.

+1 like that she sleeps naked too lol. Not sure if I like more Flamenco girls, but I love the idea, and it seems to be more interesting, so.. supporting it for now :)

Laciie said:

I've been really thinking about that scene in the OP with Goto throwing the roses into the sea, it looks like a gesture for someone who he knew that passed away. Maybe I'm over thinking this, but I was thinking it might be his girlfriend (or maybe Masa because the OP cuts to him several times during that scene). I really hope I'm over thinking this.

Now this got my attention, went back and watch the OP sequence. Goto looked sad.. my heart feels like it's gonna break..

And that explosion after the hero finishes off the bad guys, classic. though it's manmade lmao

This episode was more dramatic than comedic, still pretty good, but poor Masayoshi, he was so enthusiastic about playing in a superhero show, but he can't do whatever he wants there.

spacemonkey93 said:
I'm not sure I'm liking the Flamenco Girl(s) thingy, I'm really hating those bitches, specially Mari, she's a Suzumiya-wannabe, like... for real, and Hazama acting like a gay-model Kyon, idk. Though I really like the OP, I like when Hazama is like all disappointed at reality but still gonna face stuff cause he gotta. But honestly the thing that looked more appealing to me was the cop-superhero collab in the first episodes (no homo), it really seamed promising, then all this bullcrap, I hope this takes less on the magic girl shit and more on the badass fighting silly justice fanboy thing. I'ma drop otherwise

Mr_DaftPunk said:
Yeah I want to know more about Goto as well, and I still say his gf could be one of those girls in Mari's idol group.

Fine avatar you got there mate. I'd say his gf is some boring regular girl, just my take

Dem hate for Hazama, dude show isn't for you, that's only my guess though. Maybe you should just drop it? Nothing particularly badass will happen in this show, that's my take.
ToG25thBaamNov 10, 2013 8:16 PM
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Nov 10, 2013 8:38 PM

Jul 2010
Ugh more Flamenco Girls? I hope they won't be as obnoxious as the first one, I can't stand her at all.

I'm curious what'll happen from here on, there are still plenty episodes left so it makes me wonder if Masayoshi/Goto will end up working together on a bigger case or anything like that :)
Nov 11, 2013 6:53 PM

Sep 2012
Still fun, I'm enjoying this more seeing that there is more conflict than agreement between all of them. Everyone has their own idea of the proper meaning and application of justice.

The Samurai girls are fun. I rewatched episode 4 and then watched 5 and enjoyed them more this time around.

Liking the music too.
Nov 12, 2013 3:02 PM
Jul 2013
The best episode thus far. The note from his grandfather's friend sealed the deal.

Little bit of fanservice in the form of nudie Mara. That was fun, I guess. Goto's girl is still a mystery, too. I am glad Samumenco broke off the partnership with Cutie Honey, though. He was pretty classy about it, and she handled it with grace too.

That being said, I can't really get into this anime. It's original, but not really special or remarkable. It doesn't have the familial heart that Kyousougiga has, nor the hyperfun insanity of Kill la Kill. It isn't heartwarming like Non Non Biyori or a good drama like White Album 2, and the animation isn't even that remarkable. I'm not necessarily comparing SamFlam to any of these shows, but they each have something...special that hooked me, and SamFlam hasn't given me that same feeling yet.

I won't give up on it yet, though. It's a fairly good show, I just want...more.
Nov 13, 2013 7:42 AM
Sep 2012
kdr said:
The best episode thus far. The note from his grandfather's friend sealed the deal.

Little bit of fanservice in the form of nudie Mara. That was fun, I guess. Goto's girl is still a mystery, too. I am glad Samumenco broke off the partnership with Cutie Honey, though. He was pretty classy about it, and she handled it with grace too.

That being said, I can't really get into this anime. It's original, but not really special or remarkable. It doesn't have the familial heart that Kyousougiga has, nor the hyperfun insanity of Kill la Kill. It isn't heartwarming like Non Non Biyori or a good drama like White Album 2, and the animation isn't even that remarkable. I'm not necessarily comparing SamFlam to any of these shows, but they each have something...special that hooked me, and SamFlam hasn't given me that same feeling yet.

I won't give up on it yet, though. It's a fairly good show, I just want...more.

it's a nice anime so far, but with so many good shows this season (mainly kyousougiga, kill la kill and yozakura quartet; hell, I even prefer kyoukai no kanata and tokyo ravens), it will surely not be on everyone's radar until some major twist comes along (and I'm sure goto's girlfriend will be the one to bring it).
Nov 14, 2013 11:30 AM

May 2012
03:17 ii ne

Furamenko gaaruzu!!!!
7.5/10 for this ep.
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Nov 15, 2013 2:10 PM

Jun 2008
Her uniform really isn't practicle... Not that the "Samurai Flamenco" outfit is, but that's still better. And from what has been shown up until now, it gives off the impression that she could only handle a situation as long as Masayoshi was around... While he did save her this time and she did the same once before, her weapons made a greater difference that first time as compared to now (and even if it was the same, it doesn't feel as if she was getting things done through her own power or something)... ~.~ And those were dakimakura with guys printed on them? That's the first time I saw them with males in an anime lol.
Nov 15, 2013 10:00 PM

Apr 2012
parfaited said:
Worst episode for me.
Flamenco Girl is raining on my parade.

Tell me about it...
Nov 16, 2013 12:35 AM

Sep 2012
Finally, they decided to split up. More Flamenco Girls though, it's fine for me. But how the other girls can fight if they don't have experience??

Kaname looks like he doesn't care for Hazama, he always saying that he'll assist Hazama and then he's saying that he can't go because something came up. He only have a quick screen time, but he's always like that :/

Mari have a nice body shape :3 she's annoying, but she's cute in some ways too.

After Hazama read his grandpa's letter, he got the courage to make justice. That's so cool

I'm really curious about Goto's gf.

This is getting interesting. Hope it will not go to the wrong way.
MakuroNov 16, 2013 12:46 AM
Nov 16, 2013 11:02 AM

Sep 2009
Lol.. hahaha, the flamenco girl has become 3. hahaha, flamenco girls! i didn't expected that one :D
Feb 8, 2014 10:42 AM

Aug 2009
Whoaw! Too bad for Masayoshi to learn it the hard way...but thanks to his grandpa he got his determination back!!! Phew!!! ^^ Sorry, Flamenco Girl, Samurai Flamenco isn't your slave anymore!!! >xDDDD

Whoaw! Goto's gr sure was stupid! WTF was with her reaction! Baka!!! =__=''' Her reason for refusing was so lame!!! And to expect him to start feeling happy after what she wrote to him...duh, it amazes me every single time I read something so dumb!!! >_<

The next ep looks fun!! XD Seems like the rest of the MMM girls were also dragged into it!!! XDDD
Feb 20, 2014 4:13 PM

Jul 2010
Mari is cute and all but god she is freaking annoying. I have a lot of episodes to catch on but I hope we see less of her character or she improves.
May 2, 2014 8:19 AM

May 2012
Pretty lovely development I must say, I quite like where this is going!
Jun 14, 2014 7:15 PM

Jul 2011
Ugh I sorta kinda hate the flamenco girl. too annoying for me.
I'm worried for Goto's relationship ;-; I kinda already ship them a lot despite not having met her, so like, I'm worried something's going to happen between but like I don't want them to break up because those two are kinda cute :3 like her reply for when he cancelled their date last time.
Tumblr: Gigglepud
My one rec for anyone who likes good storytelling: Play Zero Escape/Ai the Somnium Files
Jun 20, 2014 5:49 PM

Jun 2014
Seems like SF and FG are going to become enemies soon and theyll fight in the last episode. Or worse, they dont become enemies and team together to fight the final enemy.
Mar 24, 2015 2:21 AM

Feb 2013
Maria is violent. She scared off a citizen she saved. She doesn't even do it for the violence. Shes in it for the adreneline. I hope she improves later. Also it loks like her friends join in on it too.
Oct 12, 2015 4:24 PM

Feb 2012
That Sentai parody team is great. TROMBOY, BRASS RANGERS!

I am glad that Masayoshi has gotten back to not being Flamenco Girl's sidekick but I wish she didn't steal his entrance (explosions behind and all, full Toku right there)

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Oct 12, 2015 4:39 PM

Feb 2012
DOUBLE FLAMEN KICK! So badass, but the point where I laughed hardest was when Flamenco Girl used tasers and shouted "FLAMEN THUNDER"

Oct 12, 2015 4:41 PM

Feb 2012
I swore one of the police officers looked like Lupin

Aug 30, 2016 2:23 AM

Jul 2008
Oh lord the girls are multiplying...
Oct 10, 2017 4:30 AM

Nov 2016
More flamenco girls lmao,great epsiode.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 8, 2021 5:52 PM

Jul 2019
Eh. The breakaway was going to happen. But now there are more Flamenco Girls. yare yare.

Good thing for the parting, because Mari wasn't on that true SF vibe, she be out with too much hurt and not enough love.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Samurai Flamenco Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

301 by OrangeRium »»
Jul 14, 11:31 AM

Poll: » Samurai Flamenco Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2013

418 by OrangeRium »»
Jun 18, 4:05 AM

Poll: » Samurai Flamenco Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2013

122 by dragnpiano »»
Apr 24, 9:41 PM

Poll: » Samurai Flamenco Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2013

181 by lordgaara »»
Jul 16, 2023 9:15 PM

» This has to be one of the most misunderstood anime of all time, right?

lordgaara - Jun 16, 2023

6 by lordgaara »»
Jun 17, 2023 9:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.