Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 16, 3:56 AM
Level 6 esper

May 2021
Good episode, it is very intense.
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Jun 16, 7:46 AM

Jan 2017
Himiko Toga so broken and beautiful 🖤 I love her character very much!
Couldn't stop to laugh at Deku's reaction being the nerd he is after her confession, and I was touched by Froppy's reason of sending Deku immediately away---well I would really want this fight to be settled between Uraraka and Toga only, not because they like the same guy, but just cause I trust Ochaco a lot and I knew in my heart that she can save Toga from such insanity. Really looking forward to Dabi and Shoto's match too and was surprised when the ending song appeared. Dang, 25 minutes was so short!
Jun 16, 10:02 AM
Oct 2019
Touya is so much more compelling as a character. Saved the episode after all of this Toga Himiko bullshit
Jun 16, 11:32 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
An episode focues on two twitsed villain on different ends of the spectrum. On the one hand is Toga claiming her affection for Deku in a way that only benefits her selfish mind and ignores everyone else. It was bound to clash into Uraraka and Deku's nerd personailty. The cringeness didn't last that long thankfully. On the other hand, Dabi aka Toya with his justified obsession with Endeavour and details about his past yet to be revealed. This more than a clash of quirks is a clash of ideologies.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Jun 16, 2:30 PM

Sep 2011
Let the padding continue. Gotta milk the cash cow while its still alive
Jun 16, 3:53 PM

Nov 2012
The separation idea was a good one, but they thought too small. Why are the locations so close together? Why didn't the send Dabi to an eviron where there's heaps of snow or the middle of the Gobi where there's little to nothing to burn.
Jun 16, 5:04 PM

Apr 2009
I was expecting something interesting from Toga dragging Deku into the portal, but a few minutes of awkward blushing later and he's not even there anymore so it's just a lame excuse to keep him out of the fighting for a while.
Jun 16, 5:17 PM

Sep 2014
Toga remains the best girl.
A lot of these encounters are actually super interesting, I hope they focus on one at a time instead of giving us bits and pieces of each.

Shigaraki has really turned into a monster to be able to do stuff like that without even using a quirk..

Seems like we will focus on Dabi next but Im really most interested in how they will handle Toga. Dabi looks creepy in the pv though, you can tell the flames are really burning his skin.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Jun 16, 8:12 PM
Apr 2020
Toga is a shit character. She only exist due to plot armour. Deku could've one shotted her if not for the plot armour.
Jun 16, 8:45 PM
Jul 2021
deku got the hoes fr
lost.
Jun 16, 9:24 PM
Jul 2020
YES! I knew it Mirko is way too tough to get killed like that.

Poor Toga. I know she is not right in the slightest. I know that!!! But that hard rejection from Deku still hurts so much. Her and Twice deserved so much better 😭😭😭

Dabi... please.. .chill out for a sec 😐
Jun 17, 4:54 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Dabi secret? In the next episode!!!
Ochako has hard fight!
kekeke
Jun 17, 10:55 AM
Feb 2021
toga n Shigi been my favorites since ive seen em...

Jun 18, 1:38 AM
Oct 2019
Deku face was so red after getting confess by Toga Himiko LMAO

Those shippers are going crazy after this episode.
Jun 18, 4:51 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Skydis said:
A whole lot of nothing this episdoe

Agree. Unless you’re a Toga fan (and there seems to be plenty of those ) it was just the never ending ramblings of a mentally ill school girl who should be in treatment. I don’t know why this mangaka tries to push so much that her feelings matter. They don’t. She ill and needs to be cured and accept she’s wrong and her parents and people fighting her are right.

I hope her mini arc ends soon so we can focus on other conflicts.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jun 18, 12:02 PM
Jun 2019
Not to eventful but god damn next epi bouta be Lit
Jun 18, 9:57 PM
Jan 2023
Who else watched the Nintendo Direct? 🧐
Jun 19, 3:56 AM
Dec 2022
The fight gets way personal and even pits family against family.
Jun 19, 3:57 AM
Dec 2022
Reply to Ranxomare
Dabi secret? In the next episode!!!
Ochako has hard fight!
kekeke
@Ranxomare A Dabi Origins (again). Yeah Ochako will have a hard fight on her hands.
Jun 20, 1:41 AM
Aug 2014
No need to recap and explain everything that happened in recent episode
Jun 20, 9:13 PM
May 2024
nice ep very well made style Toga was so well drawn that i couldn't stop feeling disgusted because she is annoying and sick
Jun 21, 12:27 AM
Aug 2018
This episode was a little slower than the previous ones this season, but I am still here for MHA! Toga is such a quirky and funny villain.
Jun 21, 12:56 PM

May 2020
Not sure what the author was going through when he wrote these dialogues, and practically the whole Toga segment.. because he's desperately trying to convince us Toga's a lost cause who can be fixed by love. 

Seriously.. I hope he doesn't go and try his skills over writing a romcom after he's done with MHA.
Jun 22, 3:58 AM

May 2015
It's Yandere Time (and Brother Fight later)
Jun 23, 8:17 PM

Nov 2009
Huh...

so Shigaraki actually somehow went beyond Quirks and obtain a new superhuman power that is unrestricted by other Quirks...

And Toga...

I am scared...

Also... Deku... dud got confused there a bit huh... he totally missed that Toga said she wants to suck his blood and was stuck at thinking about being a BF...

Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jun 25, 3:12 PM

Jan 2015
Shigaraki is giving Akira vibes with the mutant fingers and red cape.

Toga Himiko as character has outstayed her welcome, she needs to go.

I have a soft for Dabi (don't ask lol) but man we gonna get another flashback? We don't need to learn why he didn't come back, we can already deduce that he didn't feel welcome at home and ran away.
Jun 29, 5:29 PM

Jul 2022
REALLY well directed episode. Great animation almost all around (yucky CGI Shiggy hands) and great OST usage.

Making me pretty hyped for the rest of this war, if it's at this standard and hopefully better too.
Jun 29, 7:55 PM
Jan 2021
Well damn!

Why is Mirko more of a hothead than Bakugo?! Why is she just charging in despite the fact she’s already missing an arm and a leg AND the key to this entire operation, Izuku Midoriya, the one with the ONLY QUIRK CAPABLE OF ENDING ALL FOR ONE?! No wonder Bakugo got pissed at her because she doesn’t know what she’s doing. Lowkey I think Bakugo could take her in a fight because she’s clearly muscles for brains.

What the fuck is happening to Shigaraki’s body?! Why is he growing a seemingly infinite amount of fingers? When did this occur? Aizawa is right. If each finger can use Decay, Monoma HAS TO keep Erasure on. Speaking of, does the user whose quirk Monoma is copying have to have their quirk active when Monoma copies it? Otherwise what’s the point in Aizawa also using his Erasure? Deku you better hurry up!

Speaking of, I knew Toga had feelings for him, but she’s completely twisted. WHO THINKS THAT KILLING THOSE YOU LOVE IS RATIONAL?!?!??!?! WHY IS IT THAT HER FIRST CRUSH LOOKS LIKE DEKU’S LONG LOST TWIN BROTHER?! Why does Deku completely blush about the whole confession and how did Froppy know of Uravity’s feelings. Did she tell her off screen or did she find out on her own.

What is so dangerous about the 2nd OFA user’s quirk that it’s a last resort and we haven’t seen it up to now? And has Deku evolved from only being able to keep 30% Full Cowling with a 45% quick boost?

Lastly, Shoto brings up a great point…. WHY DIDN’T DABI COME BACK HOME AFTER THE FIRE SINCE HE DIDN’T DIE?!

I’m excited to learn the answers to all my questions!
Jun 29, 8:42 PM

Dec 2013
So much for teleporting Shigarki to Midoriya, Shigaraki definitely can't have his quirks back.

Midoriya's flustered reaction was amusing. Even after everything that's happened, he's still just a damn nerd.

I'm excited to see Todorki vs Dabi in the next episode.
Jun 30, 5:37 AM

Apr 2024
Nice episode. Dabi is about to reveal why and how he became how he did next episode so I'm excited to see that. Also Mirko and Bakugo arguing is peak for no reason.
Jun 30, 11:14 AM
Jun 2016
Felt like a lot of needless build up.
Jun 30, 6:36 PM

Jun 2014
Toga is nuts, and it's unfortunate. The only way for her to be able to live in the world, would be if her quirk were removed.

How the battles will play out is anyone's guess.

Jul 11, 10:22 AM

Oct 2019
Dabi and Himiko have serious issues..
Jul 16, 12:46 PM

Apr 2013
There were a lot of reused scenes in this episode, pretty damn slow. Also Shigaraki got a new quirk "Supergrowth" but... it's not a quirk, so it can't be stopped by Eraser Head. That's so dumb lol
Jul 17, 11:43 AM
Jun 2015
I keep trying to understand Toga and find some type of solution, but now I’ve realized. There doesn’t seem to be any helping her.

The showdown between brothers is about to begin
Jul 28, 2:18 PM

Sep 2017
Ah fuck, they've adopted the Bleach style of fight-switching
هیچوقت بهتر نمیشه
Jul 31, 2:19 PM
Aug 2023
It's insane how much trouble on person could cause. Hard to imagine that Shigaraki could be this strong even without his quirks, his advancement is clear and no level of preparedness can disprove that. However, the real root of the issue was Toga. Her single minded mentality could cost them the plan, but it's also what I appreciate about the character, the honesty of her attitude; the fact that she swiped Deku simple selfish reasons.
I also appreciate the input of the vestiges on Deku's actions, I think it simply adds to his experience and sort of adds some duality to the story with Shigaraki and All For One and Deku with One For All users. Both represent influences beyond themselves.
Aug 1, 5:44 AM

Jun 2019
Flustered Deku was funny AF. I feel bad for Toga. I want her to change so badly but who knows?
Aug 9, 9:32 AM

Feb 2021
Shiggy going crazy with his hands. The singularity theory is coming true.

Toga can basically go undetected by Danger Sense due to her twisted sense of affection. A confession mid battle is wild tho.

Todoroki brothers face off

◑ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◐
"Everything I've witnessed... This whole system you have built has always rejected me. Now I'm ready to reject it. That's why I destroy. That's why I took this power for myself. Simple enough, yeah? I don't care if you don't understand... That's what makes us... Heroes and Villains."
◑ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◐
Aug 9, 11:24 PM
Dec 2018
So Shigaraki became a Bloodbourne boss
Aug 11, 6:06 PM
Jul 2017
the fight is heating up, no pun intended.

also, i get the blood girl is about love, but doing this in the middle of an active warzone is kinda whack. need better writing.

i do like that enji's first mistake aka dabi and his final product aka todoroki will battle each other and the perfection creation will prevail
Aug 26, 5:15 PM

Jun 2015
Toga needs to get a life. She's literally cringe incarnate. No wonder she got bullied, deserved.
Sep 3, 5:57 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Lol damn nerd. Deku still boy for sure can't handle sudden confession especially from the madlad like Toga. Ofc they can't understand each other. Don't want this to turn into romcom that fast so yeah rejected, and let's just focus on their fights instead, i mean the two girls. Looking forward for those secret quirk tho, must be good to see it clash with Shigaraki....

Meanwhile, Dabi gonna have another past story to be told to his lil bro. That's okay burnt man, you can storytelling as much as you like before the blue flame turning you into a smelly white ashes.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Sep 6, 9:17 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Lmao Toga is sure something when it comes to love and she's even confessing to Deku for Ochaco xD
Anyway now another really good fight is gonna be Todoroki's one against his brother
Sep 18, 12:51 AM

Jul 2008
Toga is so freaking warped.....

Tsu gets the MVP of the episode.
Oct 12, 7:32 AM

Mar 2015
Great episode as Deku was able to pull away to join the fight he was meant to!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Oct 13, 2:17 PM
Oct 2024
Jeez toga, we all know you like deku but jeez.
Oct 14, 1:27 PM

Nov 2012
what a season so far, this season might actually save MHA for me, after feeling like I wished it was over already last season...and then since we now know the next season is to be the last one, I can fully get behind it and hopefully enjoy it's twilight!
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 7th Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 12

129 by Fatephile »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 7th Season Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 5

153 by Undeadgirl »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 7th Season Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 21

82 by Undeadgirl »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 7th Season Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 14

86 by Undeadgirl »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 7th Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 3

119 by JVskunkape »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.