Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Dec 19, 2023 11:06 PM
Dec 2022
Finally the confession of love! All it takes is just 24 episodes and 2 seasons. That fistpump under the table is so cool!
Dec 19, 2023 11:24 PM

Oct 2010
Well. While romance is not bad per se I am not fond of last episodes. Too sweet, too naive and devoid of isekai.
Dec 20, 2023 12:09 AM

Apr 2016
Reply to geptor
Well. While romance is not bad per se I am not fond of last episodes. Too sweet, too naive and devoid of isekai.
@geptor Yeah man, i hear you, she should be kicked out of the party and have a harem.
Dec 20, 2023 2:38 AM

Jun 2019
What a boring season. The final 3 mins finally pairs up Albert and Sei after a torturous season of them both acting like Victorian maidens, awful dialogue between the two of them filled with stock Japanese phrases, no meaning, just empty platitudes. I should have gone with my gut and dropped this season partway through. Will admit the visuals for the confession were stunning though. Not worth sitting through a crap season for though.
Dec 20, 2023 3:29 AM
Apr 2022
would have been fine if the show had only this final episode, the rest felt boring, i'd have rather welcomed reverse harem route since there are a lot of handsome guys here, making the white haired dude blush maynot be neccesary but i think its a bit of wasted opportunity, maybe add some love triangles, rectangles too. overall it was an average show 5/10
Dec 20, 2023 7:56 AM
Apr 2023
That was a really nice conclusion to this season. Finally Hawke truly manned up and really really took Sei seriously.

I am so satisfied with this. Dunno if there will still be enough compelling content from the source material, but as it stands, I am quite satisfied with the new life Sei obtained after being isekai'ed and it seems all people around her and Hawke are happy for them.
Dec 20, 2023 8:34 AM
Nov 2019
that was so drawn out and they still chopped an entire section of volume 8.

I wish they'd have adapted the royal gardens and the ex-spys bit rather than drag the dates and proposal out for the last two episodes.

author has promised volume 9. so the engagement party and wedding etc could be in that.

I was hoping Sei would find some way to send the other girl back to Japan though. Sei has got her dream, she's still trapped there...

can't see it getting another season though.
Dec 20, 2023 8:47 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Much-needed closure to this inevitable love tale. Credits to Drewes-san for stepping in to raise the stakes, both seemed to be going nowhere, honestly. I hope they didn't leave us in the dark with that final little word from Drewes-san to Hawke-san though, surely it wasn't a threat, right?

Starting off with the backstory and never letting the foot of the pedal, this was some treat of an episode! From the get-go, huh? How very interesting, indeed. I suppose that was already fairly obvious to us, the viewers, but it was nice to have a bit more of Hawke's POV on it.

Sei's attempts to prevent more rumours from spreading around were hilarious, Elizabeth-san's word definitely got to her.

Fun notice: Op literally starts with, "Dare no Sei?" - Guess we've our answer now, lmao. Wasn't the harem story it was set up to be, lol.

I'm a huge fan of iyashikei, shoujo romance and whatnot, and I definitely feel that they managed to get a better balance in this season. 7/10 from here.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Dec 20, 2023 7:03 PM

Feb 2019
Drewes' face when he was looking out the window to the see the lightshow was hilarious lol
Dec 20, 2023 8:14 PM

Mar 2021
Was very entertaining just like the 1st season. I actually liked this season better than the 1st season because the pacing seemed to be better in my opinion. I just wish this series could have been longer. But from what I been reading seems like Users on here are convinced this is actually the actual conclusion to the entire story.
Dec 20, 2023 8:17 PM
Oct 2021
i don't remember s1 sei being this unlikeable:(
she irks me sometimes
also, that confession 😭
Dec 21, 2023 12:22 AM

Jul 2021
Reply to LeonLanford
Pretty good anime, really rare to see isekai anime with proper end nowadays. Hawkes family keep getting the W

@LeonLanford This 1-second insert might've got the biggest reaction out of me this season; I snorted. Great job posting it.

Overall a pleasant watch about pretty people being nice to each other. I liked how comfy it was, but I'll probably forget everything about it in weeks..
Dec 21, 2023 1:32 AM
Nov 2011
Am I the only one frustrated that she wasn't able to express anything on her own verbally?? I know that the Saint's magic speaks for itself but come on...
Not a single and honest "I love you" in response, everything was laid out for her by Hawke and she clearly didn't have to do or say anything except asking if she was good enough for him. Really, girl still on this???

As sweet as this scene was, it felt a bit undeserved to me. I expected Sei to come out of her shell for something this important.
Dec 21, 2023 8:27 AM

Feb 2021
I thought that there was gonna be a chaos one in this last episode. But it's become a happy ending :)
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Dec 21, 2023 12:18 PM
Oct 2019
It was one of the best proposals of all time!
Dec 22, 2023 8:28 AM

Dec 2022
Must be a bit embarrassing when the entire kingdom can see your feelings.
Dec 22, 2023 2:44 PM
Aug 2018
The best part was deff when Albert's brother secretly doing a fist pump under his desk
Dec 22, 2023 4:16 PM
Jul 2021
Season two is way, way weaker than season one. Change my mind!
Me every time I hear the word "reparations": 🤣🤣🤣
Dec 22, 2023 5:02 PM

Oct 2008
A bit of unnecessary cheap drama at the end there, wasn't a fan of that. The proposal ending was good though.

Overall, felt like this season was much weaker than the first one. I liked the cure arc and thought it would go somewhere with another country and learning more about the world, but the whole second half of the show ended up being some monster quest and drama to set up the ending.
Dec 22, 2023 5:16 PM

Mar 2010
Happy to see them finally together. The confession took so long, i guess they wanted to end the series with it.

Ending for sure is the best part of season for me.
Dec 23, 2023 2:42 AM

Jan 2019
based on the last scene, the entire capital will know when they have sex

now seriously, someone wanted a third season, but it seems to me that this would be unnecessary, at most it would be nice to see a film or OVA about how things turned out for the heroes after all this
Dec 23, 2023 1:04 PM

Nov 2019

I've been reading the Novel and the manga.
I was so excited for the marriage proposal scene. Everything was so perfect. I cried and I was so happy.
Hawke and Sei are my favorite couple
I will miss them so much
Dec 23, 2023 2:43 PM
Dec 2023
Good romance. 7/10Good romance. 7/10
Dec 23, 2023 7:00 PM

Jul 2022
I wouldn't have accepted any other ending and would have preferred to have them hook up much earlier, as the blushing and awkward behavior just got old after a while. There was an imbalance the whole season with this tension, which was present and developed well the first season, but sort of fumbled this time around.
Dec 25, 2023 12:52 AM
Oct 2017
She only sees 1% growth per season & it's only emotional. Shame, they gave us an adults written as children.
Dec 25, 2023 10:55 AM

Nov 2016
Wonderful to have a proper ending.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 26, 2023 8:39 AM
Aug 2016
It's always ILY

never

ITIWBBTTMTGCTYIWTPYFAAEBITEITOIAWICNLTMTITAAUYSCABIWTWOYHNMTLYCBTNEIRIWBATTIIDWAETHYIDMTIYFBITIDDYWYPTMHIWTYAMLILYPMM

"I thought it would be better to take my time getting closer to you. I wanted to prize your feelings above all else... But in the end, it turns out I'm a weakling. I can no longer take my time. I'm too anxious and uneasy. You're so charming and beautiful... I wanted to watch over your happiness no matter the life you chose. But that's not enough. I realized I wouldn't be able to take it. I don't want anyone else to have you. I don't mean to ignore your feelings. But if the idea doesn't displease you, would you please take my hand? I will treasure you all my life. I love you. Please marry me."

Oh my gosh, I am all in tears! <3
Dec 27, 2023 12:21 PM
Feb 2015
I mean I knew it was gonna happen but by golly it was such a beautiful scene I am so happy for the two ❤

Albert's brother tho, omg he caught me off guard so much with that under the desk fist pump, that was amazing 😂
Dec 29, 2023 2:39 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
So blond guy wins in the end, of course eheh, too bad we won't see the wedding
Dec 30, 2023 10:46 AM

Oct 2013
We already knew her power was love since the first season right ?

Anyway, this season felt... too long to be honest. I mean they're not teenagers like in Kimi ni Todoke for example they're literally adults sheesh, just kiss already!
Dec 30, 2023 12:57 PM

Dec 2016
Amazing finale!!
Kimi dena kereba dame nanda ❤️❤️
Dec 31, 2023 7:19 PM

Mar 2012
Total drag to get through S2. Everyone/everything is just perfect, no one ever does anything wrong, dialogue is boilerplate nice people saying nice things. Plot threads don't go anywhere. Remember how the noble families were going to submit prospective partners for Sei to the king, portraits and profiles and all? Whatever happened with that? No follow-up on the 18th prince on whether or not his mom is cured? Setting up the trading company to produce her cosmetics took like what, half an episodes and never to be mentioned again? She's gotta be making bank, but no idea where that money went. If she didn't need the money why not just have the state own the production?

Honestly I would rather watch Ashley or Aira, at least they seem more interesting even if they didn't get much screentime. Aira x Er? I thought I saw some yuri sparks between Aira x Ashley too.

Oh yeah it's 2 years later by the end. I sure as heck didn't notice seasons changing at all. Maybe this isekai doesn't have the change of seasons but would be nice if they bothered to explain that.

It's always disappointing to see isekai that draw on similarities between the worlds instead of differences. Like how she keeps referring to food/plants she notices as familiar to her, as opposed to exploring plants that don't exist in her original world.
Jan 1, 10:23 AM
Sep 2017
YES, YES, YES. I feel so warm and fuzzy inside
Jan 1, 11:26 AM

Jun 2016
end forever sadge
Jan 2, 11:10 PM

Nov 2009
Obvious end is Obvious, LOL

Totally not like they hinted the entire pairing since early episodes from season 1... and all the OP and ED with Sei and Hawks staring at each other...

And I guess this is the "End End?"

Cause from the looks of it, her main job is done and now she's going to get married and possibly settle down.

Which means it's very unlikely there will be another season.

It's a nice end, but the entire series is fairly... calm?... since everything gets solved fairly easily and there's next to no actual Drama. The only real danger was the very last undead dragon fight, and even then Sei's purification pretty much easily solves it, lol.

But then again, this series title is literally: The Saint's Magic Power Is Omnipotent, LOL

Meaning there was never any danger in this series, everything is pretty much just nobility slice-of-life. (if you noticed, everything Sei do is 90% Nobles and Royalty stuff, she barely do any commoner stuff since she's always kept under watch and live in places under direct control of the Palace/ Royals) (even back in season 1 early episodes when she was ignored by others, she still pretty much worked in the Royal research center and not in towns)
amlgJan 2, 11:18 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jan 3, 10:46 AM
Jan 2024
It was perfect please let me know when season 3 comes :)
Jan 4, 10:45 PM

Jan 2021
Ahhh I thought it had 13 episodes! Turns out it's only 12 and we stopped right after Al proposed to Sei :") I really wanted to see their wedding ahshshsbsh but seeing the proposal was so beautiful too, I was touched :')

"Are you sure I'm good enough?"
"I want you. It has to be you"

Aaaaaa ahahahahahahah I'm so weak to moments like this lol, forgive my otome kokoro lolll but that was so sweet :"3

Congratulations to Al and Sei~!! Have a happy and loving life together ♡

Jan 6, 9:21 PM
Mar 2016
I'm not sure if I'm interested in watching this season 2 sequel of season 1 or not. because right now I'm only into the mood of shonen battle. I somewhat manage to watch season 1 back when it was still airing. But this time is different.
Jan 6, 10:40 PM

Jan 2014
is it really the end tho?
for a second I thought Sei gonna get back to her old world because her duty as The Holy Saint come to an end.
Jan 10, 10:29 AM
Jul 2020
Perfect conclusion. Though everything was so damn stretched out this season
Jan 11, 12:54 PM

Sep 2013
Beautiful ending, I'm glad above everything, that we got an actual satisfying ending to an anime even tho it might be a bit cliché. I feel like it's been a while.
Two seasons, nice pace, simple story but everything was done very well and ended nicely aswell. I don't know if there's a continuation in light novel or something somewhere out there but if there is, I hope they just decide to end it here.
Jan 19, 4:08 AM

Jul 2021
Reply to delirific
Must be a bit embarrassing when the entire kingdom can see your feelings.
@delirific I can imagine it being a repeated occurrence, and then everyone becoming annoyed by it. "Those two are at it again."
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Jan 19, 3:25 PM
Aug 2018
i love this lighthearted story and an ending without drama. i need more anime like this <3
Jan 20, 11:39 AM
Jun 2014
THAT ENDING KILLED ME IT WAS SOOOO BEAUTIFUL. IT GAVE ME THE FEELS 😭😭😭 Commander Hawke is the epitome of a gentleman. I really liked this season more than the first one. it focused a lot more on romance. Sei ❤️ Hawke 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Jan 20, 11:39 AM
Jun 2014
THAT ENDING KILLED ME IT WAS SOOOO BEAUTIFUL. IT GAVE ME THE FEELS 😭😭😭 Commander Hawke is the epitome of a gentleman. I really liked this season more than the first one. it focused a lot more on romance. Sei ❤️ Hawke 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Jan 20, 11:41 AM
Jun 2014
THAT ENDING KILLED ME IT WAS SOOOO BEAUTIFUL. IT GAVE ME THE FEELS 😭😭😭 Commander Hawke is the epitome of a gentleman. I really liked this season more than the first one. it focused a lot more on romance. Sei ❤️ Hawke 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 and that song at the end ❤️

Jan 21, 2:35 AM
Jun 2014
what did the Grand magus say to Hawke which we didn't hear as the audience?

Jan 23, 8:07 PM

Aug 2017
2/10.

Finished season in 15 minutes. Otome is really a boring genre. I only watched as I like Yui Ishikawa. She's better as a kuudere though.
Jan 24, 4:26 PM

Dec 2020
Beautiful ending.

This season had a whole different vibe than the first with less focus on finding her place, magic and drama. Albert is a bit cookie cutter perfect prince charming type but it was nice to see his side a bit more this season.

Grand magus BETTER. Still glad it got a happy conclusive ending
Jan 27, 11:20 PM

Mar 2016
I watched nothing, quite dissapponted
4/10

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» worth watching?

Kitsune_089 - Oct 8

5 by DarkNekoJin »»
Oct 10, 4:06 PM

» Do you think this will get a season 3?

sweetlvr4u - Dec 19, 2023

18 by Tina_ackerman »»
Sep 25, 11:15 AM

Poll: » Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou desu Season 2 Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2023

39 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Jul 19, 1:36 PM

Poll: » Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou desu 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 3, 2023

52 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Jul 1, 7:59 PM

Poll: » Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou desu Season 2 Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 14, 2023

44 by kund4tb »»
Jun 5, 4:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.