Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The World's Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in Another World as an Aristocrat (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Oct 13, 2021 7:11 PM

Jun 2020
It felt like a cooking anime for a moment lol. That scene with him naked and his dad touching him was weird, but eh i've seen worse. Also they gave us nice shots of his mom's tits so all is forgiven. Goddess is very hot and i fcking love her voice but she's probably actually a bitch, isn't she. Oh well.
Oct 13, 2021 8:31 PM

Apr 2021
CuriouSniff said:
Syureria said:
Tensei no torihiki

Megami and Rogue discuss a reincarnation contract, they're talking about something about reincarnation, I don't want to explain because it doesn't make sense. It's just that the target of this assassination is Yuusha. This world has magic so Rogue couldn't help but put forward some conditions. Everyone has a random skill, only this time Rogue can choose the desired skill. Megami is just a coincidence, lol... All of this is just a coincidence, Rogue was proud to be an assassin, and the regret when he died was enough to make him regret. Rogue wants to live his own way, Megami said that Rogue reincarnated in a fantasy world of swords and magic.

"Yuusha o ansatsu shite kudasai." Okay, Mission has been accepted.

The time limit was 18 years from the time Rogue was reincarnated. Rogue asks if Yuusha defeated the Demon Lord and saved the world, why was Rogue ordered to kill Yuusha, Megami said that in 18 years the world will be destroyed, did i Miss something? This mission is quite heavy, therefore Megami gives Rogue a strong specification to kill Yuusha. Only Yuusha can affix the Demon Lord, Therefore If Rogue kills the Yuusha first, the world will be destroyed.

There are many specifications of magic that Megami gives, such as making magic and there are only 100 people who can do it, fast healing, and many more. Did Rogue choose healing? Gosh I missed something important, lol. It's time to Reincarnated.

Okaa-san so beautiful really like Chara design, This is just the story of SOL and some time skips, body training, magic practice, and some delicious food. And also really like okaa-san oppai, lol... Rogue's father's strength is Touahade's eyes? Woahhh... Really like this family. The royal mage Suoigel is truly amazing.

Yeah the Goddess said the yuusha will use his power to destroy the world after kill the demon lord so he must be killed

Not a MUST. Megami said that if he has a better option to save the world without killing, then he can use it. If only there any way like that exist. This clearly indicating and foreshadowing potential friendship between Lugh and Hero in future.

Other then that, Okaa-san was a MILF! 😏

The arrogant magic teacher will soon become part of harem, let's see

Fall 2022 is the most Unforgettable anime season of all time

Oct 13, 2021 9:56 PM
Jul 2021
hard to believe redo healer author can write something not henti also good.

also im checking the LN just because the goddess kinda sus

and the result are "
"
Oct 13, 2021 10:03 PM
May 2016
That was a little weird o_0
Oct 13, 2021 10:39 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
The introduction has been finished setting up. Him choosing such a skill set kinda be intriguing, considered how its effect to clear the mission. The goddess sure had her own eccentricsm. I lowkey feel bad for the old man getting involved with the goddess hidden agenda, and once again become someone tool for whatever reason. But, as long as its still goin on the plan of his new ambition to enjoy the new lifes, without any same regrets, its an understandable plot. Though, is that really good?

Skipping for the best catch of the episode. The mother as expected already catch my whole attention, even for the most audience. Bruh, how on earth Lugh still have a strong mind against that. Idk why she's a part of the assassin family. But, damn, Dia, you are a legal loli. Lets see if the dynamic of their interaction make me entertain and enjoyed, like the other that air the same season as this. Though, its not because i am comparing them. But its cause another 'reason'....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 13, 2021 10:53 PM

Oct 2016
Aw we didn't get the OP. That was a really good episode! I like how they took their time for character creation lmao and also explaining the world and stuff, but damn, assassins are truly efficient, man didn't take hours in the character creation part. I like the Goddess, but she's still mad sus. Maybe once the hero and demon lord is gone, she plans on taking over or something.

I like the contrast with the serious assassin stuff with his father and then his hilariously goofy horny mother lmao. Really got motorboated by his mother. The mage coming to teach him plot really does remind me of Mushoku Tensei. That fire animation at the end was pretty clean though.

And I wonder what skill the d-rank one is. Really enjoying the show, it's pretty cool. Looking forward to the next episode.
Oct 14, 2021 12:00 AM

Sep 2015
This guy is going to become an absolute monster

August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Oct 14, 2021 1:26 AM

Feb 2019
This is actually really really good. Hard to believe that it’s the same author as Kaifuku. Such a different tone and honestly better worldbuilding through the first two episodes. Feels a lot like mushoku, Arifureta and seirei
Oct 14, 2021 1:27 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Animation is a bit weak but this is definitely interesting, so he had to choose between different skills and elements like a normal fantasy world but this time he'll be both OP and aware of his main goal and keep his memories from his previous life, his new parents are a bit weird especially the mother that seems definitely dumb xD the improved vision is also quite interesting and I guess that his new master is the one the goddess was talking about that kept her previous memories too, the crossdressing part is of course the best part though, I wish he stayed like that forever
Oct 14, 2021 1:34 AM

Jan 2017
Mom's definitely a top contender for being the milf of the season.
Oct 14, 2021 2:00 AM

Sep 2020
My fav character so far's his mother. LOL
it’s never too late for life ... to go horribly wrong. . . afff~
Oct 14, 2021 3:39 AM

Feb 2014
I didn't expect the OP and ED to be cut from this episode, but I don't mind that at all since the extra few minutes was used well to make the pacing of the episode itself to be satisfying.

After all of the info from the goddess on what needs to be done to kill off the hero, I guess I'm not the only here to think that she looks rather untrustworthy, since the expressions on her face paints towards that way pretty easily. Either way, she did help our assassin to get the skills needed when he got reincarnated, although the last skill, a D-rank skill, wasn't voiced, so I assume it's something unique and special that we'll know about soon.

The rest of the episode was focusing on Lugh training as he gets older, with his father helping him with combat training and techniques, while his mother dotes on him by shoving his face into her boobs (lucky bastard!) and crossdressing him on the same day his new teacher, a loli, arrives. Dia's no joke, as her fire explosion at the end of the episode looked nicely animated.

Overall, this episode was very good once again. =)
Oct 14, 2021 3:51 AM

Oct 2008
They sure made use all of the 23 minutes and no OP & ED...but it was worth it!
so...looks like a great world building episode especially when it comes to skills and abilities!
but if i have to think...everything won't go as planned...i think MC would come to care this world? what do'ya think!?
5/5.

Oct 14, 2021 4:30 AM

Feb 2017
Swagernator said:
Oh, and here i was starting to worry that this isekai isn't a harem one.

I was getting really worried there.

dont worry, it is a harem isekai
Oct 14, 2021 4:33 AM
Jan 2018
I was wondering why get couldn’t just get 5 S skills
. But he was probably had to only choice 1 of each grade I don’t think the anime mentioned it why
Oct 14, 2021 5:25 AM
Nov 2019
SnowBrightt said:
PhillipMannering said:

Clearly you haven't watched enough isekai anime

You've literally seen 3 more Isekai. Stop acting like a retard.

Jesus what part of that triggered you? All I was saying was that the concept is generic. Also I have no idea where tf you got "3 more isekai" from but go off
Oct 14, 2021 5:26 AM

Jun 2016
the goddess is sadistic but very hot !!!

also lugh mom's very cute and sexy !!
Oct 14, 2021 6:52 AM
Feb 2021
Ciezul said:
CuriouSniff said:

Yeah the Goddess said the yuusha will use his power to destroy the world after kill the demon lord so he must be killed

Not a MUST. Megami said that if he has a better option to save the world without killing, then he can use it. If only there any way like that exist. This clearly indicating and foreshadowing potential friendship between Lugh and Hero in future.

Arghhh noo I know that but you just made me more curious about this anime. Hopefully im not gonna spoiled from LN readers
Oct 14, 2021 7:07 AM

Apr 2021
CuriouSniff said:
Ciezul said:

Arghhh noo I know that but you just made me more curious about this anime. Hopefully im not gonna spoiled from LN readers

Nothing about spoiling as I am anime only.

Since megami's condition is save the world, it is possible not to kill the hero. Then as vivid anime watcher we all know the power of nakama. So, anything is possible. I just hope that the hero and Lugh become polar opposite of each other and try to kill every one of them?

Should I talk about another theory?

Fall 2022 is the most Unforgettable anime season of all time

Oct 14, 2021 7:34 AM

Jul 2014
Right now this is totally Mushoku Tensei but with a faster spacing. Hopefully it will diverges as the plot goes on because of the difference in MC personalities and objectives.
Oct 14, 2021 7:51 AM

Dec 2014
It's fine I guess, seems a little standard and the presentation feels flat. It could be interesting when he learns to use magic and other skills in combination with each other so let's see.

At the very least his Mom is great and Dia is cute, so I'll watch for them at least. xD
Oct 14, 2021 8:01 AM

Dec 2020
i cant take this seriously with the "happy family" shit knowing that the kid is older than the dad mentally lmao

another one of those lolita teachers who are super op. cheers!

sad to see that theres no op for this ep, kinda the only reason im staying
Oct 14, 2021 9:24 AM
Mar 2021
This episode was literally exact copy from mashuoko tensei jobless reincarnation(sry if there is a spelling mistake)
However this time mc has self confidence and much better objective so this version is much better
Moreover i am not liking the 2nd season of mashuoko tensei so far. It could have been much better if they had just sent him to the academy
Oct 14, 2021 10:06 AM

Nov 2014
I'm surprised that they are putting a good amount of time into the world building and setting everything up. At the very least this looks promising.
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
Oct 14, 2021 10:15 AM
Jul 2021
An almost exact copy is right, This episode was basically jobless reincarnation with some minor plot alterations. And even though it didn’t feel too rushed it did feel very workmanlike and by the numbers, like it was just going through the motions. Works take inspiration from others sure, but this was unnecessarily derivative, especially disappointing after the entertaining second half of the first episode.

They even brought in Roxy in the body of that white haired loli from Seirei Gensouki. Although this anime is still better than THAT blandness, I hope it finds it’s own identity soon.
Oct 14, 2021 11:05 AM

Jul 2015
Personally speaking..
This feels a s*itton like Jobless Reincarnation.. except Mushoku Tensei is a bit genuine.. This on the other hand.. feels too much generic for my own good..
Atleast they decided to Cut off MC's old man voice.. (whichilikedalot)
Dad touching his son isn't creepy.. if that was his step dad.. then sure.. but its his real dad ffs.
and they Are Assassins.. Assassins are supposed to be weird.. (they kill people for a living lmao)
All in all.. i would continue watching this..
MC Mom's weird but not annoying..
Oct 14, 2021 11:11 AM
Ooga Booga

Jul 2020
Hmm, well the ep was alright ig, nothing really special happening. Powersystem got explained a bit and all that. His mom hawt tho

smoochie smoochie[/center]
Oct 14, 2021 11:31 AM
Jul 2018
Completely generic, boring and bland characters and shitty incest vibes. Disgusting. Dropped.
Oct 14, 2021 12:13 PM

Jun 2020
Lab_Rat_0978 said:
Swagernator said:
Oh, and here i was starting to worry that this isekai isn't a harem one.

I was getting really worried there.

dont worry, it is a harem isekai

It’s not a harem.
Oct 14, 2021 1:00 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
This took a while to come out for me on crunchyroll due to some issues I’m not sure about, but yeah I finally got to watch it and it was a pretty awesome episode. I like how they explained each skill he got (except for the D skill which I’m guessing is something simple but very useful) and I like his family so far, the mom is a snack and a half lol, she also reminds me of Anos’ mom from Misfit, and the nursing bit was interesting for sure.

Also the paying for a magic tutor to help a gifted kid really reminds me of Mushoku Tensei, I don’t dislike that tho
Oct 14, 2021 1:23 PM

Nov 2019
I totally get it, the saying 'If there is a will, there will be a way... to put a harem into it.'

It's kinda exciting to have some tea with the goddess.
SgtBateManOct 14, 2021 1:39 PM
Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody. Help! You know I need someone. Helpppppp!

Oct 14, 2021 1:35 PM

Jun 2020
SgtBaitMan said:
I totally get it, the saying 'If there is a will, there will be a way... to put a harem into it.'

It’s not a harem! Let’s just end this …
Oct 14, 2021 1:37 PM

Nov 2019
tos_ka said:
SgtBaitMan said:

It’s not a harem! Let’s just end this …

Not... yet. Thirty chatacters limit.
Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody. Help! You know I need someone. Helpppppp!

Oct 14, 2021 1:37 PM

Jun 2020
There may be girls that love him. But he’s only shown true affection to one girl. She’s the only one that’s seen this side of him. He has shown no reaction to anything they say. He basically ignores compliments from girls. And he’s never shown romantic interest in any of them.
Oct 14, 2021 1:41 PM

Nov 2019
tos_ka said:
There may be girls that love him. But he’s only shown true affection to one girl. She’s the only one that’s seen this side of him. He has shown no reaction to anything they say. He basically ignores compliments from girls. And he’s never shown romantic interest in any of them.

That is... the very definition of a harem. And I've watched tons of them.

Oct 14, 2021 1:51 PM

Jun 2020
SgtBaitMan said:
tos_ka said:

Fine bro it’s a harem. 🤣. I’m not gonna argue with you. The MC is savage af and that’s all that matters.
Oct 14, 2021 1:59 PM

May 2018
very strong Mushoku Tensei vibes this episode, but knowing mc he won't take any 'holy relics' for himself
Oct 14, 2021 2:06 PM

Nov 2019
tos_ka said:
SgtBaitMan said:

Fine bro it’s a harem. 🤣. I’m not gonna argue with you. The MC is savage af and that’s all that matters.

Yeah, with all of that Mushuku Tensei reference, I believe he is not gonna be a pervert.

Oct 14, 2021 2:38 PM

Jun 2020
SgtBaitMan said:
tos_ka said:

Yeah, with all of that Mushuku Tensei reference, I believe he is not gonna be a pervert.

I’ve read the manga and LN. I assure you he’s not a pervert, and frankly he doesn’t even need to be one. You’ll see! His chad-ness level is close to Anos level.
Oct 14, 2021 2:40 PM

Jun 2020
He can’t slay Gods like Anos, but he can slay the ladies like him.
Oct 14, 2021 4:22 PM

Jun 2021
I loved so much the Goddess, so pretty

And his mother is ultra cute <3

Good episode! I think this anime will be good
Anime_Addicter_Oct 14, 2021 4:35 PM
Oct 14, 2021 4:42 PM

May 2015
Very nice. I'm very happy they're doing a more slow start instead of just thrusting him in. We got to see more of his older self for a bit longer and watching him pick skills was interesting.

I really like the goddess's design. The smug smiles are great lol. This new girl's voice is nice too. I've noticed a bunch of new voices that I've never heard in this series which is nice. Always great to hear new voices.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Oct 14, 2021 5:00 PM
Aug 2018
Nahhhhhh am I the only one who thinks the dad is one amongusly suspicious character. Dude was staring lasers into MC’s ballzillas.
Oct 14, 2021 6:59 PM

Dec 2016
How to kill any hope I had with a relatively interesting first episode? Fill half of an episode with a load of bullshit about allocating stats and skills. For crying out loud, if I wanted to watch a "chara creation" scene I would play any ARPG and create my own character to my own fittings. This whole "cheat" trend is just the dumbest shit to lampshade future asspulls from a Gary Stu. Shit like this, is the kind of stuff Konosuba mocks with Aqua & Kazuma's first meeting.

The whole dialogue from Lugh's parents right after he was born was so edgy and stupidly expository that I almost felt I could see behind my head due to the massive eyerolling, and boy the over the top music to cue the audience that this has to be the most "awezomur" moment because of the birth of the world's finest assassin made it so luaghably bad and cringy.

At least I know what kind of steaming pile of burning garbage I'm dealing with, so I'll just adjust my perception to "trash" and enjoy it like previous season's Spirit Chronicles, a show so bad it was laughably good.
KimurahOct 14, 2021 7:24 PM
Oct 14, 2021 8:16 PM

Jan 2011
yep this went back to being exactly what i figured it'd be lol at least it's kinda funny at how dumb it is

some pepeweird moments though and this is safely in the trash tier so not expecting much more from it
Oct 15, 2021 7:16 AM
Oct 2019
Hey i wanna know what's the D skill was...
Damn it.

Okaa-san Oppai though..
Oct 15, 2021 3:26 PM
Apr 2021
so apparently the main crux of his motivation is that he has learnt how to feel emotions again and doesn't want to risk losing it. But this wasn't at all set up at the end of the previous episode. He didn't act any more emotionally than he had been the entire origin story.
Not only that, he is immediately given all the knowledge and information he requires, which he would have otherwise had to learn - which is like the entire point of an isekai - discovering a new and unique magical culture.
Not only this, but he is given every possible advantage - including being born into a house of assassins. I assumed he would be born into a house of regular aristocrats and would have to train in secret, so at least there would be some source of conflict/tension. But no, everything just has to be incredibly convenient.
What is the point of writing a story with no conflict?
Also what kind of self respecting parent would smother their growing boy in their breasts. That's weird as hell. Is this writer just unable to comprehend females as anything other than objects of sexual desire? But even if we were to turn that aside, what kind of woman remains this oblivious and carefree when she's married to the leader of a house of assassins? You would expect an aristocrat to behave with more dignity, much less the mistress of a powerful and deadly royal house.

I try not to nitpick and more focus on the overarching issues, but the structure is so generic there's almost nothing to comment on.
Oct 15, 2021 3:29 PM
Apr 2021
Kimurah said:
How to kill any hope I had with a relatively interesting first episode? Fill half of an episode with a load of bullshit about allocating stats and skills. For crying out loud, if I wanted to watch a "chara creation" scene I would play any ARPG and create my own character to my own fittings. This whole "cheat" trend is just the dumbest shit to lampshade future asspulls from a Gary Stu. Shit like this, is the kind of stuff Konosuba mocks with Aqua & Kazuma's first meeting.

The whole dialogue from Lugh's parents right after he was born was so edgy and stupidly expository that I almost felt I could see behind my head due to the massive eyerolling, and boy the over the top music to cue the audience that this has to be the most "awezomur" moment because of the birth of the world's finest assassin made it so luaghably bad and cringy.

At least I know what kind of steaming pile of burning garbage I'm dealing with, so I'll just adjust my perception to "trash" and enjoy it like previous season's Spirit Chronicles, a show so bad it was laughably good.
man spirit chronicles was something else lol
the animation was so bad, and I'd say that's about the only difference between the two isekai. This has just as bad writing but with actually decent animation because it's a recognisable IP
Oct 16, 2021 5:51 PM

Mar 2014
How to kill any hope I had with a relatively interesting first episode? Fill half of an episode with a load of bullshit about allocating stats and skills. For crying out loud, if I wanted to watch a "chara creation" scene I would play any ARPG and create my own character to my own fittings. This whole "cheat" trend is just the dumbest shit to lampshade future asspulls from a Gary Stu.

This man knows.

No one wants to see multiple minutes dedicated (more like wasted) on a glorified RPG sheet creation.
FGO NA Code: 482.072.599

(F2P thug life of savings...)

Ben-to! best nonsensical action anime. Ever.
Oct 17, 2021 11:42 AM

Apr 2015
That video game bullshit was just excruciating.

Old as fuck criticism but I really don't get these JP otakus that find the need for JRPG bullshit to permeate every single one of their isekais.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2021

228 by Ricky16 »»
Oct 7, 11:12 AM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2021

111 by Code0018 »»
Sep 24, 12:14 AM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 24, 2021

126 by Code0018 »»
Sep 18, 12:23 AM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 17, 2021

152 by Code0018 »»
Sep 17, 12:01 AM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2021

136 by zcv45 »»
Sep 16, 12:32 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.