Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
May 26, 2016 5:15 PM

Jul 2013
hlubkoj2020 said:
This should just be the ending for this series.
Glad they caught that hacker...such a scumbag.
Damn, Ako is way too HOT...them opai!
It did feel like a last episode ending huh?
May 26, 2016 5:49 PM
Sep 2014
Aww. I thought they'd hunt him down IRL and sic Neko...uhh, I mean the teacher on him.
May 26, 2016 6:14 PM

Apr 2014
YES!!! THIS SHOW IS SO FUCKING GOOD!!! SOO FUUCKINNG GOOOD!!!!!!!!!
May 26, 2016 6:35 PM
Aug 2014
I really loved how this episode gave me all those emotions.
The love, the excitement of trying to catch the hacker
Making a whole website just to get him xD was soo cool
The romance is so good It reached to me C: at least xP
May 26, 2016 8:27 PM

Dec 2014
that wedding in the end and Ako sarcastic remark....LOL
May 26, 2016 8:36 PM

Feb 2014
The more i watch this show, the more i wish it had a VN counterpart. I would love doing all the routes. Also... SIEG NEKOHIME!!!!
Around and around the cycle goes.
May 26, 2016 9:04 PM

Dec 2009
Ahhh this was such a satisfying episode! I loved how Rusian and the others stayed up for days just to fake a website and years worth of content. Also Rusian and Ako are so cute together, glad to see this brought them closer than before.
May 26, 2016 9:06 PM

Jan 2014
That piece of (oink) was (oink) destroyed!

I'm glad Rusian was able to have his character restored.
May 26, 2016 10:21 PM

Jul 2015
And people thought that something with Hisasi on the staff would go NTR on us
May 26, 2016 10:25 PM

Mar 2009
All's well that ends well. Loved the wedding at the end. I'd say their relationship is proceeding smoothly.

I'm glad Ako was able to instantly realize that the hacker wasn't Rusian. She's not as naive as we all think she is.

Having his character deleted in the game, Rusian sure took it in stride. He didn't seem too affected by it, and instead concentrated on getting his items back. You always hear stories about how people get extremely pissed(or worse, become very depressed) after having their character deleted in-game. He's a pretty well-adjusted guy, honestly. And hey, his character was restored at the end anyway.
May 26, 2016 11:18 PM

Aug 2014
This episode was a love letter for every veteran Ragnarok Online player...
I was in tears.
>AFK Merchants characters selling stuff in the city.

>Poring reference (porings are loot eater monsters so if you kill them you can recover the loot).
>Wedding:

>Even if Hackers exists in every game i had a huge flashback watching that plot

Talking more about the episode i like how Ako dont overreact about that, I thought she would get a dramatic trauma and the protagonist would have to do something.

Character deleted... i know you feel bro...

Ako helping Rusian was so cute and i lol'd at the Hacker avatar's voice xD.

That ending...
kofmasterMay 26, 2016 11:22 PM
May 27, 2016 3:27 AM

Jan 2016
SIeg Nekohime... [Oink]

Also feel a more tense episode, Love have everyone helped out geting the hacker, and get Rusian character back. Other then that i quite enjoyed this one, now wait another week.. ;.;

That cute wedding tho, How adorable ^^
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
May 27, 2016 4:04 AM

Apr 2016
This anime never bores me a bit.
Every episode is really refreshing and this one is the best out of them.
Love the romance in this anime.
Excellent!
May 27, 2016 4:12 AM
Jul 2018
JSlick said:
Ako has that NTR-resistance factor[...]

We have seriously avoided an entire episode that could have been Ako misunderstanding the whole situation, but that didn't happen. And for that, I give Netoge the ultimate praise.

I enjoy this show so much. Its premise and the way the characters are portrayed really make me forget all about the little things (tropes, cliches, plot holes, etc.).

The wedding was great! Definitely a good way to end the arc. The only bad thing about that is that we need to wait for next week's episode to see what happens these last few episodes. T_T

This is probably my fav. show alongside Sakamoto.
May 27, 2016 4:40 AM
Jan 2012
Glad Ako did so well. I'm also surprised this arc came to a close so quickly. I just hope the next few episodes aren't dry and dull. Or even worse, the season cliffhangers then goes forever without a season 2.
May 27, 2016 5:38 AM

Jan 2016
Rusian stepping up his game. Took out that hacker, with help of course.

I was completely fooled by the hacker I figured it had to be someone they knew but after it showed his character was deleted and his items sold it made sense it was an outside character.

Looks like Ako is making subtle changes too.

Wedding was a very nice touch.

Second best episode beside the beach episode(obvious reasons)
Maverick-samaMay 27, 2016 5:58 AM
May 27, 2016 5:42 AM

Apr 2011
hacker got reckt!

The ending felt like its the last episode.
May 27, 2016 6:17 AM

Nov 2012
Again and again Netoge prove itself to be far above other rom-coms with this episode.

Sieg Nekohime!
A city's greatness is determined by the speed of its internet connection.
May 27, 2016 6:24 AM

Sep 2009
Sometimes791 said:
Sieg Nekohime, really? Japan's obsession with German. The hacker got what he deserved. You don't joke with things like phishing. #rekt

actually it's a reference to Gundam UC. Seig Zeon.
May 27, 2016 6:27 AM

Feb 2008
Sieg Nekohime! Sieg Nekohime! Sieg Nekohime!

The hacker was rather underwhelming, though. How he addressed Ako was creepy, however.
May 27, 2016 6:38 AM

Jul 2015
komic said:
Sometimes791 said:
Sieg Nekohime, really? Japan's obsession with German. The hacker got what he deserved. You don't joke with things like phishing. #rekt

actually it's a reference to Gundam UC. Seig Zeon.

It's still German.
Re:Zero nice troll ending.
May 27, 2016 8:02 AM

Jul 2015
Okay good, I wanted him to get too her as soon as possible, and I was really glad he did. I seriously felt kind of tense watching this.

Ako is such a wonderful person. Like, shes freaking great, despite her issues. I knew they were going to get married again, but it still made me really freaking happy.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
May 27, 2016 8:27 AM

May 2014
Ako seemed to develop a little bit... The art in this episode was better than the previous ones imo. Sweet episode
May 27, 2016 10:30 AM
Feb 2013
LovelyHikari said:
No one is going to comment that the hacker was eating potato chips with CHOPSTICKS. Who eats chips with chopsticks? It reminded me of some guests who came over to my house and they ate ribs with a fork. Never eat finger food with utensils.

It's considered the hallmark of a certain brand of obsessive computer geek to avoid getting salt and grease on their fingers so it doesn't get into the keyboard/mouse. While I've never seen actual chopsticks used for that (I think that's supposed to show that that guy's a real snob), it does fit the concept.
May 27, 2016 11:46 AM

Mar 2013
lol, Rusian account been hacked..... - surprising episode :O

like everyone said it does feel like the final episode.
May 27, 2016 6:52 PM

Jan 2013
This anime is good and i am enjoying it a lot but i think it's getting boring that they only focus in Ako x Rusian.
In my opinion, the best ending should be Ako getting over this thing that she can't distinguish game from real life.
And btw is this another Hitsugi no Chaika? xD Rusian,Piroshki hahaha what will be his next name? Balalaika? hahahaha
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

May 27, 2016 7:45 PM
Apr 2013
It's such a fun show, but it seriously pains me that these guys play LA.

LA is obviously a terrible game that no one should play. It has clear Pay to Win, it doesn't have a time delay on deleting characters, and the customer support team is just dumb.

I've had a game account hacked before, so I know exactly how it's supposed to work.

When you call customer support for a game, they look at your account activity. They can clearly see your account suddenly logging in from an IP you've never logged in from before, selling off all your stuff, and deleting your character. What they should do at that point, is just reset your account to the point it was at before the hack, change your password, and have you go happily on your way.

Instead, they just completely derped and didn't bother with any of that. Clearly an inept customer support team. -_-;
May 27, 2016 7:49 PM

Mar 2016
By now Hideki needs to start slapping (or something) Ako everytime she calls him ルシアン outside the game.
They removed all my recommendations because they were "funny"... No joke.
May 27, 2016 8:38 PM

Mar 2015
I hope by the end of the series Ako can distinguish between the in game and real life Rusian. They could've used the hacked account to erase Rusian from the game, forcing Ako to recognize his real life self but that arc was still not too bad. They should kiss in real life sooner or later, they didn't even kiss in the wedding!
“Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth. But the world isn't perfect, and the law is incomplete..." -Alphonse Elric

"Then and now, what I protect has never changed!" -Sakata Gintoki

I'll take anything like The Pet Girl of Sakurasou. Anything as good as that.
May 28, 2016 1:05 AM
Sep 2008
what a fucking retarded hacker. stick to selling to bulk resellers.
May 28, 2016 1:39 AM

Oct 2015
Tamikus said:
hacker get rekt <3 GOOOOOD Episode !
Waiting one Week was like a nightmare !

But i think its not over with that i think the hacker will start a Real Life War with Russian ...

This was a nice wrapup. Them getting married once again was wondrrful. Hope their real life relation becomes much closer.
SyntaxMishe said:
Best things about this episode:
Nekonazis
Fanservice
AkoxRusian STRENGTHENS!
Segawa's WONDERFUL PC Rig

The nekonazis were funny. Sieg Nekohime!

Fake people have an image to maintain. Real people just don’t care.
May 28, 2016 2:52 AM

Dec 2010
EWHat kind of hacker uses the GOD DAMNED SAME IP ADDRESS ALL THE TIME? What is this? the late 90s?
The Game Masters didn't blink an eye at first when Rusian reported his account hacked? his password wasn't IMMEDIATELLY RESET? What kind of game customer service is this?

HUNT the stolen items? for real? and what, his are the only ones in the world??
This episode was infuriating.

I know that all this made so that the story stayed on track and interesting and all that for anyone that has even a remote idea how internet and video games work, it's frustrating to watch.
May 28, 2016 4:08 AM

Mar 2013
That image of the hacker :O -
a fat, no life stereotypical gamer who sit next to is computer all day playing games while eating junk food on a dark room....

love the contrast on this anime.... :) .
May 28, 2016 8:13 AM
Jul 2018
Amazing Ep. Also the marriage was nice. The oink part was pretty funny, to censor the swear words in the game.
5/5
May 28, 2016 10:43 AM

May 2016
I think it would've been more interesting if Ako's account had been deleted, instead of Rusian's.......
"Genki is Life, Genki is Love"
May 28, 2016 11:54 AM

May 2016
kofmaster said:
This episode was a love letter for every veteran Ragnarok Online player...
I was in tears.
>AFK Merchants characters selling stuff in the city.

>Poring reference (porings are loot eater monsters so if you kill them you can recover the loot).
>Wedding:

>Even if Hackers exists in every game i had a huge flashback watching that plot

Talking more about the episode i like how Ako dont overreact about that, I thought she would get a dramatic trauma and the protagonist would have to do something.

Character deleted... i know you feel bro...

Ako helping Rusian was so cute and i lol'd at the Hacker avatar's voice xD.

That ending...

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
May 28, 2016 3:21 PM

Dec 2012
Ako is really the best girl *-*. She was shoked at first, but now I'm sure that she loves the real Rusian too.
May 29, 2016 7:25 AM

Apr 2015
Not too convincing but OK episode I guess.
May 29, 2016 10:04 AM

May 2015
I loved how Ako was able to realize it wasn't the real Rusian. We were able to avoid that whole "misunderstanding" trope. And it was crazy that they made a whole website just to catch that one hacker. I'm glad that Rusian got his character back in the end. And the wedding was really sweet! Though that made it feel like a final episode.
Cross-country >>>>>>>>>>>> Every other sport
May 29, 2016 10:42 PM

Jun 2015
The episode reminds a little of NHK when they talk about RMT and when the hacker appears.

Great episode, but where's the kiss scene?121!1!!1
:((((
May 30, 2016 5:11 PM

Dec 2015
noob hacker :(

Sorry for my bad English

Humans see what they want to see
May 31, 2016 4:49 AM

Apr 2015
You have to love when the main character finally beats the "Hacker" in his own game....
Jun 1, 2016 12:43 AM

Oct 2008
ALL HAIL THE GAMEMASTER AIZEN...I mean Nyack!!!
5/5!

Jun 1, 2016 9:23 AM

Jun 2013
Really good episode as per usual :)
Jun 3, 2016 3:34 AM

Oct 2015
Ako is just honestly the sweetest girl ever omg
Jun 4, 2016 11:29 AM

Aug 2013
My God, in a moment I thought that she sent her photos...
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Jun 5, 2016 2:08 AM

Dec 2009
Aw that ending was so adorable~~ Just as i hoped, a dream come true story that isn't getting scrambled by triangles and stuff. Ako is endlessly precious, and she's kicking everybody's butt by being so true. By that i mean, everyone's trying to make her see reality, but she's like been to reality and back already.
"Love Rusian or the real Hideki?"
She's all like, "what are you talking about, they're the same person, ofc i love him, we're even married!"
Her perspective is actually really avant-garde, as there will likely be a point in the future where there is little to no social differentiation between the virtual reality and the physical one.

Yeah that scam is pretty elementary. If you wanna get some education on brilliant scamming, read up how they do it in EVE Online, some of the smartest scams i've ever seen are in that game. I saw one once, that was so good and well planned, it was literally impossible to see it coming or avoid it... Unfortunately i can't remember the details. People actually use that game to practice legit money scamming.
GenesisAriaJun 5, 2016 2:17 AM
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Jun 7, 2016 1:41 AM

Apr 2012
ONLINE JUSTICE!, y not...
Jun 7, 2016 12:59 PM

Feb 2012
Wow, this felt like a final episode. This could've been a good way to end the series if they extended the hacking arc a little more. I had to double check this wasn't the last episode, heh.
Jun 11, 2016 6:14 AM

Sep 2014
Rusian really stepped up this episode!
That wedding at the end, Ako is life <3
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta? Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2016

181 by LordCrueltyV »»
Oct 7, 4:07 PM

Poll: » Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta? Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2016

84 by Talamare »»
Jul 22, 12:41 PM

Poll: » Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta? Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2016

332 by Kazumanga »»
May 4, 8:39 AM

Poll: » Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta? Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 9, 2016

78 by k4cper0 »»
Apr 7, 3:00 PM

Poll: » Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta? Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 2, 2016

120 by k4cper0 »»
Apr 6, 2:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.