Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga. Episode 10 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 7, 7:58 AM

Nov 2011
Those feeling of revenge felt very painful to see.

Battles were all over the place and it felt kinda hard to root for any particular character. Some definitely has more destructive powers than others though. Others still show their crazy personalities. Yogiri and their class needs to get their shit together imo. Every episode just turn more and more chaotic.
Mar 7, 8:30 AM

Dec 2021
Ugh, that girl's out for revenge. *sigh*

Ayaka Shinozaki seeks revenge on her classmates who deserted her, empowered by her artificial human status and dragon-like abilities. With her newfound strength, she systematically eliminates each of them. She doesn't stop there, even targeting the King of Manii, who stands in her way. Meanwhile, Yogiri detects a distinct murderous intent separate from Shinozaki's. To draw out this mysterious threat, he and Tomochika venture into the city.

The underworld is turning out to be quite the headache, but amidst all that chaos, Ayaka decides to take matters into her own hands. She's got a bone to pick with her classmates who left her stranded on the bus. And then there's Hanakawa, completely slipped my mind until now. Who knows what'll happen next? It's like a game of who's next to bite the dust. And can we talk about Mokomoko's voice for a moment? It's just not doing it for me, but hey, we're nearing the end of the show, so I guess I can tough it out.

I had high hopes for Ayaka, but it seems she's following a similar path as the others after all.

Mar 7, 8:59 AM

Mar 2013
Bruh, they're dropping a lot of characters in a single episode. They really skipped a lot of character developments IMO. SMH.

Maya is a perverted character. Creepy.

Anyway, at this rate, they'll probably finish the story.
Reminds me of a certain series who got botched. 😕
CrazyButNot4UMar 7, 9:03 AM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Mar 7, 9:07 AM
Sep 2015
It pretends to have cliffhanger but it's not even convincing anymore.
Mar 7, 9:34 AM
🐰KawaiiDaikaiju🐲

Nov 2017
This show started out with *some* promise, but has since devolved into an incoherently incomprehensible mess of characters and events, to the point of becoming an explosive train wreck making point-blank impact with a blazing dumpster fire 😑
It’s so late in the season that I may as well see the carnage through to the end, but I have a feeling each remaining episode is only going to drive its abysmal final score that much lower 😐
gappasaurusMar 12, 8:06 PM
“SAITO! YOU NEED TO EXPLODE! FOR THE WORLD’S SAKE!”
Mar 7, 10:01 AM
Aug 2017
They told us Jiyuna's Class and what ability it gives her! I always wanted to know this and the novels never told us. The anime is worth it for me now just for that.

Good choice of cliffhanger too.
Mar 7, 10:07 AM

Mar 2021
That was a great cliffhanger to end on and am looking forward to seeing this shows take on Battle Royale next episode.
Mar 7, 10:09 AM
Jul 2021
if only this show had 24 episodes cuz adapting 4 LN content into 12 episodes is wild 💀
Mar 7, 11:17 AM

Jun 2023
The poor king, he was having a great time until that happened
Mar 7, 11:36 AM
Oct 2023
Reply to Gonta29
if only this show had 24 episodes cuz adapting 4 LN content into 12 episodes is wild 💀
@Gonta29 Yep, or maybe 28 like Frieren. So much skipped content and bad pacing.
Mar 7, 11:39 AM

Jan 2024
It was a good episode, but really rushed.
No depth in whats happening or anything, it just happens.
Mar 7, 11:49 AM

Sep 2021
So we got 8 deaths on the class side which are:

• Trio Eroge
  • Gorilla Karate Girl, and
  • The Chef

They don't even bother to show us the other 3...

Also, I wonder why Enju isn't dead when he throws the knife or why didn't Takato just 'kill' the momentum or even the knife itself.
Mar 7, 1:30 PM

Feb 2019
I’m honestly pretty confused by what’s even going on in this show at this point lmao. The pacing has been so bad even as an anime only I can tell there’s been too much crammed into this. Where are all of these characters coming from.. who’s the unconscious girl?? we’re getting a battle royale now? Hopefully next episode makes more sense, but as of now, Dannoura is the only redeeming quality.
Mar 7, 1:48 PM
Aug 2017
Reply to DJKuroinu

• Trio Eroge
  • The Chef

Also, I wonder why Enju isn't dead when he throws the knife or why didn't Takato just 'kill' the momentum or even the knife itself.
@DJKuroinu If it helps, this actually isn't one of the things the anime skipped. The novels gloss over those other 3 as well. One of them is the "Nurse" that was treating Gorilla girl for like 2s before Ayaka re-attacked her (only known because the 18 people Sora says are still alive are shown at some point and Nurse is not one of them) and the other 2 are never mentioned. I guess their faces might have been shown in the scene with the King's explanation a few eps ago though. I might go back and have a look for that now actually.

Edit:
南薗 丹奈 Minamizono Nina & 太田 絵理香 Oto Erika, according to the chalkboard behind Sora (I may have got these Kanji wrong, that 2nd one especially was a nightmare to work out). You can see them briefly - the 2 girls at the back left of the assembly hall for the King meeting. And a couple of other times, like the wide shot of everyone walking away from the bus in episode 1. The other names there are Izumida Yuugo (Cook), Shirayama Riona (Gorilla), Misono Akari (Nurse), Munakata Keiichi, Yatate Mitsuo & Ushio Shinya. Everyone else is shown still alive after Sora announces there's 18 left (though 3 of them I think haven't been named yet in the anime). And also remember that 18 isn't counting Hanakawa either.

Props to the anime for adding in some extra details like this that the novels didn't tell us. Due to gender numbers breakdown the novels gave us, we could work out the 2 unnamed characters Ayaka killed were girls but this is the first time they've gotten a name (Well, googling them now shows the folks on vsBattles had already got them from the author's fanbox but still..). It doesn't make up for all the important information the anime didn't include but hey, got to at least praise the bits they did well.
The_Wicker_ManMar 7, 3:25 PM
Mar 7, 4:51 PM

May 2015
Characters are taking each other out now without Yogiri even being involved. A lot was condensed in this episode too, but that Cook used his abilities exactly how an OP anime isekai MC would. He stretched it to its limits!
Mar 7, 6:32 PM

Sep 2023
I really liked this show at the beginning, but there is just too much going on at the same time for it to be enjoyable now unless you know the source material. I don't understand why they decided on this totally insane pacing...
Mar 7, 6:45 PM

Sep 2018
I can't get over how convoluted and unfunny this show is lol
Mar 7, 6:46 PM

Aug 2019
Reply to DJKuroinu

• Trio Eroge
  • The Chef

DJKuroinu said:

Actually, it wasn't Enju, but a robot modeled after the real Enju. There was supposed to be an explanation and story when Yogiri met this robot Enju, but the studio skipped it a lot. I'm waiting to see how they'll present it in the anime, but it is what it is.
Mar 7, 7:35 PM

Mar 2007
So I guess they're doing a good job keeping me guessing because this anime just keeps throwing new stuff at us.

There's a reborn girl who has dragon powers, going around killing the classmates because she was left behind. Hell hath no fury, she says, ... as she's already whacked 8 classmates.

The rest are told to leave, and they do, cutting a swathe into whatever is in their path.

Now 3 other things happen in quick succession - a door/gate, incesto-demons and the sage starting a battle royale, oh boy. I'm not sure if they're overly compressing things or was it like this in the manga too? Because that's too much too fast.
Mar 7, 11:25 PM
Jan 2022
idk if this is cause I'm tired rn but this felt way more all over the place than usual
Mar 7, 11:50 PM
Jul 2021
What is with this episode? It's almost as if they want to pack the rest of the entire manga/light novel into the rest of this season. LOL. Art, plot, characters are all very rushed, and you can tell it. I mean, this is not the top quality show of this season for sure, but there's no reason for abandoning your good efforts just yet.
Mar 8, 2:24 AM

Dec 2018
hate the cliffhanger but it's a setup episode, wonder what's going to happen with that woman, the dark lord, the weird red energy, lots going on.
Mar 8, 2:31 AM
Apr 2021
LMAO fam this show is just all over the place so much plot points involved in this episode just alone like it was even more evident than usual sometimes like this episode, for example feels like a whole volume was adapted in one episode😭😭

Shinozaki (one of the few names I remember LOL) is actually turning out to be a pretty ok character she has a bunch of Dragon moves which makes me think she’s got some dragon powers with that AI ability she has

Poor Lute he was actually a chill character who I didn’t mind watching besides Yogiri and Dannoura bro looks so much like a cute girl that’s what imma view him as, it makes things easier for me💀😅💀

Finally that spirit is being useful now and helping Dannoura out and if I didn’t know any better but…the spirit and Dannoura are lowkey STRONG as hell like she definitely came a long way since homegirl was hella useless in the first episodes so good to see her holding her own now🙌🏽

This show is so trash but a good kind of trash I don’t care or remember about any of the characters names expect for like 5 names and the animation is so bad yet fits the show for me, yet I can’t stop watching this💀💀💀
Treyv0nMar 8, 3:27 AM
Mar 8, 6:32 AM
Apr 2023
Oh well, the more they threaten the Okakushi (Takatou), the more will the essence he embodies will retaliate. And it is funny the main cause (i.e. Sage Sion) is still pushing for her motives even though she still lacks information (especially she still wants to have Takatou taken out). This is anime's season is about to end, but it's nice there is its manga adaptation we can fall into to follow its story forward.
Mar 8, 6:53 AM
Mar 2020
Excited for the last two episodes, it has gone beyond what I read in the manga now with some threads excised or shortened to fit as much as it could in the last two episodes.
Mar 8, 8:49 AM
Oct 2023
Reply to DJKuroinu

• Trio Eroge
  • The Chef

@DJKuroinu There's a GOOD reason why robot Enju didn't die. It's kind of a spoiler. Gl figuring out.

@The_Wicker_Man Of course the freaks from Vs battle wiki are bothering the author. Poor guy.
HebeHRMar 8, 8:56 AM
Mar 8, 9:30 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Yeah so many death and battles around the Unit girl, and our alpha omega dude, to the point that they don't bother doing animation around it, just drop death, and its done. Dear lord if visual can be more decent tho. I mean, Dannoura and Takatou already have some good dynamic as a duo, and its sure pique me. But man, this is just bad.

I don't even care with the story anymore, because its just too damn flashy as hell. So yeah, I'll finish this with no need to bother.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 8, 11:35 AM

Nov 2013
while i like the way the mc kills people (it's kinda funny) and his relationship with the female mc, this anime is so confusing that i'm just ... "whatever" at this point
the ghost is annoying too... again, whatever lol
favorite "new girls" from summer <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks (rip all the other choices)
Mar 8, 11:44 AM

May 2015
Ah. A battle royal. Honestly not surprised as I didnt really expect any of the class outside of the main two to live. Doesnt even seem like Sion wants any of them to live either.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 8, 1:43 PM

Jul 2014
Reply to CrazyButNot4U
Bruh, they're dropping a lot of characters in a single episode. They really skipped a lot of character developments IMO. SMH.

Maya is a perverted character. Creepy.

Anyway, at this rate, they'll probably finish the story.
Reminds me of a certain series who got botched. 😕
@CrazyButNot4U
I mean I get what you mean by finish but you don't really finish a story if you leave everything unfinished.
Mar 8, 2:11 PM
Aug 2017
I found the author's post with the full list of classmates (in kanji/hiragana) if anyone is interested. https://fujitaka.fanbox.cc/posts/2842696
Mar 9, 1:23 AM
Apr 2020
Yogiri serial killer count this episode: 2 not counting the other 2 summons
Yogiri serial killer count total: 65+50 immortal vampires+ 1 dark god+ 100 dark spawn
Mar 9, 2:30 AM

Jul 2023
I don't exactly know what's happening now.

The title just says a woman from her past appeared but she's just a robot, an inconsequential being. I don't see how she's relevant.

I can't wait to see the jaws of his classmates drop once they see instakill people, which is why I'm disappointed with this episode.
patkarununganMar 9, 6:36 PM
Mar 9, 4:49 PM

Jun 2014
Reply to gappasaurus
This show started out with *some* promise, but has since devolved into an incoherently incomprehensible mess of characters and events, to the point of becoming an explosive train wreck making point-blank impact with a blazing dumpster fire 😑
It’s so late in the season that I may as well see the carnage through to the end, but I have a feeling each remaining episode is only going to drive its abysmal final score that much lower 😐
@gappasaurus my thoughts exactly
Mar 9, 8:27 PM

Feb 2011
this show is such a dog pile but I think it'll grow next episode.

from a solid 3.5 to a possible 5. if it works out.

Mar 10, 3:28 PM
Apr 2016
Why do they feel like cramming as much stuff as possible into these episodes lately? Nothing that's happening makes sense cuz nothing is explained, they just jump from one group to another and everything gets mixed together. Are the producers giving up on this anime the same way that the producers for Tokyo Ghoul gave up on that anime by also cramming as much as possible into the 2nd :re season?
Mar 10, 3:33 PM
Sep 2020
Everything that happens in the plot seems so randomly thrown into the story, like, ok, it is a "avarege-bad" anime, but it's quite fun, and i liked it, tho. It's a pity it's so poorly written.
Mar 10, 7:49 PM

Feb 2018
How is it that too much happens in every episode lol. Everything is happening at once, I feel like I'm losing my mind watching this.

Never ending plan to watch list...

Mar 10, 10:48 PM

May 2019
Yeah the storyline has become very convoluted and hard to follow but I still somewhat look forward to the next episode. In a way it's so bad it's actually good, kind of like watching a trainwreck. I also like watching Tomochika and her reactions, and her somewhat growing fondness of Yogiri.
Mar 12, 10:57 AM
Apr 2023
Not bad, but not good either
Mar 15, 12:21 AM

Jul 2017
At this point, Ayaka Shinozaki is nothing more than just a revived and programmed robot hell bent for revenge, what's her limits?

Yogiri being a major target wherever he goes, and both Lute and Hanakawa finding about Mana after the Dark God Albagarma's death, everything is going at record-breaking speed. But when it comes to Yogiri, there's no running away from either him or Dannoura, enemies or gods be damned because of his one-shot death ability.

Yogiri may be condescending, but he at least shows compassion to Enju, who's turned into a robot who's programmed to target only him. And Shinozaki facing the rest of the class with her dragon powers who can be killed by her at any time, it's quite concerning if they don't fulfill the obligations of the Sage Sion, and fast.

Yogiri saving David out of his peril but not out of danger and releasing Alpha Omega's second stage, while Sion orders a batle royale.
Honestly, the climax of this is unpredictable at best.
Mar 16, 5:18 AM
Feb 2024
enjoy watching this
Mar 16, 2:48 PM

Jan 2014
It's obvious the studio is desperate to push the plot as fast as it can go cause there's barely any time left. The big baddie will be introduced only to be defeated by the magic word: "die".
Mar 19, 2:01 AM

Oct 2017
I wonder how many of them will survive, not that I care.
Mar 23, 5:05 AM

Feb 2021
Oh no the seal is broken...
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Mar 27, 7:11 PM

Feb 2019
they have one too many enemies popping up everywhere.
Apr 3, 3:57 AM
Jul 2019
Takatou in a deep shit...lets see what will happen in the next episode
Apr 5, 4:15 PM

Feb 2009
Shinozaki continues to do God's work while our MC has clocked out of the story. Another mention of the gate, whatever that is. Some kind of lock on Takatou's power?

Also, Sion finally putting out the ultimatum, good riddance on the classmates
May 5, 5:47 AM

Nov 2019
Ayaka has that doesn't gaf energy and it looks like the others in her class are struggling to take her down even the student that was waiting for his sealed abilities got wiped clean from the series.

Yogiri casually kills the students' spirit familiar and Mokomoko cleans up the two fairy queen and king lol. It's crazy how they think they're main character until it's too late.
Aug 3, 4:33 AM
Jul 2024
is that cook guy's class being stretched so far and being able to do so many things a reference to many isekai like redo of a healer, where the author just asspulls a bunch of unrelated things to be associated with their class to make them overpowered and beable to do basically everything?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 21

129 by Tsukasa_Rio »»
Oct 15, 2:11 AM

» I wish this got a season 2

Infinite23 - Mar 25

22 by Tsukasa_Rio »»
Oct 15, 2:08 AM

Poll: » Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga. Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 11

112 by Awesomeness573 »»
Oct 11, 4:14 AM

Poll: » Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 4

182 by Lolicon »»
Oct 6, 10:28 PM

Poll: » Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga. Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 22

49 by 1List2RuleThemAl »»
Sep 6, 2:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.