Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Reign of the Seven Spellblades (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Aug 11, 2023 8:58 AM

Nov 2011
This Vera Miligan is kind of a freak...like seriously, she has that strange eye ability used against Oliver and his allies.

Episode is kind of thrilling but also fast paced. Oliver had a deadly fight this episode and this is the first time I've seen him get this serious. He almost treated that like a death match. An impressive display of skills though.
Aug 11, 2023 9:05 AM

Jan 2018
They defeated Vera. The fight was really cool. Both Oliver and Nanao looked badass. It was a banger. Now we're done with volume 1. 
Aug 11, 2023 9:56 AM

Feb 2019
The titular seventh spellblade is finally here! Big fan of how JC staff add those 360 degree camera angles during fights. Adds a ton of depth to the action scenes.

Love the visualisation of Nanao’s spellblade. It’s so funny how unaware she is of the feats she’s capable of. Doing things that only .01 percent of mages can and just laughing about it lol, that’s what makes her great.

Katie finally got to kiss Oliver! Had to play it off like she wanted to kiss Nanao too tho 😂

And the end of volume 1! Man I been waiting on this scene for so long. Seeing Darius get packed and tortured is so satisfying. In the LN the torture scene is actually more brutal, understandable that they cut down on it for time, but knowing how they did his mom.. can’t feel bad for these people at all.

Oliver dawning his mask gave me chills just like that last illustration of volume 1. Really great episode and adaptation. So happy they spent 6 eps on volume 1, it’s kind of a long volume and deserved the love.

Looking like people finally starting to realise that this not a typical fantasy series and give it the praise it deserves. One of the best magical systems I’ve ever seen, well written characters who all contribute(they each get their own arcs later), stakes, twists, it’s got it all and this episode showcases it.

People were writing the cast and show off and they hadn’t even finished adapting volume 1 of a 12+ book series 💀
Marinate1016Aug 11, 2023 10:09 AM
Aug 11, 2023 10:00 AM
Level 6 esper

May 2021
Cool episode with good fight scenes.
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Aug 11, 2023 10:01 AM

Apr 2014
Is Kimberly an academy or some terrorists' hideout? Everyone in Kimberly wants to kill you and those criminals uhh... I meant teachers were looking very suspicious lmao
AkeZZZAug 11, 2023 10:09 AM
何それ?意味分かんない
Aug 11, 2023 10:09 AM
Jun 2023
Ok, I'm so damn shocked. The main drive for me to watch this anime to see how a Spellblade works (not theoretically, but the real action). AND HOLY SHIT THEY RELEASE 2 SPELLBLADES IN 1 EPISODE. I'm shivering with happiness.
Aug 11, 2023 10:11 AM
Sep 2021
Huge plot twist never expected in this episode, there was no hints given for at all we finally got to know about oliver's mission his backstory. Excited a lot for the next few episodes.
Aug 11, 2023 10:11 AM

Feb 2021
Fun fact: In the latest episode of "Kimberly Mahou Gakkou no Yukai na Nichijou" (a chibi youtube series on Warner Bros. Japan Anime YT channel) Oliver's friends say that he looks "plain" and that looks like a shadow because both his hair and robe are black and also that they sometimes lose sight of him. I thought that was funny.

Nanao had the Amenogozen for a moment there lol. Oh damn and this is the sevent spellblade. This was quite a good looking fight.

Oliver: I looked forward in time. I saw 14,000,605 futures.
He has the fourth spellblade! He is totally some hidden big shot or something.
Daaamn he is savage! And I love it!
He is like a cult leader wtf. This is really exciting.

Really good episode! but where is that Nanao kiss

This episode title: アライズ(顕現)— Arise (Manifestation)
Next episode title: リバーシ(両極往来者)— Reversi (both extremes coming and going person (this is basically a bunch of japanese compounds combined))
Aug 11, 2023 10:21 AM
Jun 2023
The way he tormented Darrius gave me a shiver. Only a small amount of anime or eps that can give me shivers like this. Even though the score is only 6, with this episode I'd smash the score to 11 if I can.
Aug 11, 2023 10:21 AM

Oct 2017
I was expecting Oliver to be the seventh spellblade but it's actually Nanao. She can cut through space time and defeat her opponent which is opaf. Oliver also uses a spellblade, the fourth one. It can be used to see the futures and choose the best outcome from what I understood. Also is inflicting the pain curse also part of the spellblade? I think it's not since the spellblades are only supposed to be a sure hit kill move unless there's more to it. Really tragic backstory for Oliver. His mother was brutally killed by the teachers from the school. He already took revenge on one and six more to go. Wonder why they killed her though, curious to know the whole story. The principal's motive specially, since it looked like she was close to his mother but betrayed her. Good episode overall, the best one so far.
Aug 11, 2023 10:27 AM
Dec 2014
That plot twist ending was gold!
Aug 11, 2023 10:35 AM

Sep 2021
Oliver's Spellblade allows him to see threads, he envisions the future as many "threads" running in front of him, where the beginning of the thread is considered the present, and the end of the thread is considered the future to be achieved. One of these threads will lead him to victory by marking the thread with the power of the Spellblade.

In the novel itself Darius is described as very strong, he can even defeat 3 monsters at the level of garuda alone with just a few slashes, unfortunately the scene was deleted in this episode. It's so strong; Oliver describes his battle against Darius as only having a 1 in 100 thousand thread chance of winning in terms of sword art, meaning there is only one chance he can win against Darius. In other words, he must avoid the hundreds of thousands of threads that allow him to lose, and must take the one thread that leads him to victory.

Now, what's interesting about the way the Spellblade works; Normally, people try to go from the present (the Thread Prefix) to the future (the Thread End) that they want to achieve, but with this Spellblade, the order is reversed! It doesn't try to reach the future, but starts everything from the "Thread End" that it wants to achieve. In other words, it brings the future into the present. In this way, Oliver could instantly achieve the victory that his Spellblade had marked, resulting in a decisive attack for him.

It's just that this fourth Spellblade didn't originally belong to Oliver, but was passed down from his mother to him; hence the side effects he got when using it. The effect that Oliver felt when using this Spellblade gave a very sore pain to his senses, that's why his eyes, ears, nose and others bled when using it. Even so, getting to this point is not easy, Oliver has gone through more pain than that so he is used to it, just like his mother felt when she was killed, the pain Oliver felt can be seen when Oliver casts "pain magic" (Dolor) on Darius, the pain produced by Dolor can only be obtained when the user has also felt it, in other words Oliver has experienced 128 pain that his mother had experienced. Because of his heavy experience, he was able to use the Spellblade 3 times in a short time interval.

yarn? haha
ILIAAug 11, 2023 10:39 AM
Aug 11, 2023 10:36 AM
Jun 2023
Who are the people at the end? No, I don't mean his brother and sister, but the people gathering under Oliver. They don't like a paid hitman to me, more like a cult. But this raises another question, if they're really a cult, what is the basis of them? I mean who is Oliver's mother even that makes all of them want to revenge her? I could understand Oliver wanted revenge, I could understand Oliver's brother and sister wanted revenge, but I couldn't understand why the people gathering under Oliver wanted revenge for Oliver's mother too.
Aug 11, 2023 10:43 AM

Aug 2017
So much happened, first tag team fight against vera, Katie's kiss and the reveal of Oliver motives. People already said this series would be dark but it still surprised me. Oliver really didn't hold back. Animation, again, looked impressive. Best episode so far.
Aug 11, 2023 10:54 AM

Jan 2012
holy shit that plot twist 

Aug 11, 2023 10:57 AM
Apr 2023
The anime truly begins now
episode 6 is just the beginning 🔥
Aug 11, 2023 10:58 AM

Feb 2021
This show is getting more interesting now, time to read the light novels. 
Aug 11, 2023 11:00 AM
Apr 2016
Damn that was good, the aholes who scored this show low after watching just 3 episodes are missing out 
Aug 11, 2023 11:09 AM
Mar 2021
wojakmcwagies said:
Who are the people at the end? No, I don't mean his brother and sister, but the people gathering under Oliver. They don't like a paid hitman to me, more like a cult. But this raises another question, if they're really a cult, what is the basis of them? I mean who is Oliver's mother even that makes all of them want to revenge her? I could understand Oliver wanted revenge, I could understand Oliver's brother and sister wanted revenge, but I couldn't understand why the people gathering under Oliver wanted revenge for Oliver's mother too.

I wonder if something similar happened to their friends and family..
Aug 11, 2023 11:14 AM
Apr 2020
the rating of this show is nothing but bs and bias against the magic academy setting. 
Aug 11, 2023 11:22 AM
Oct 2021
wow never expected that it will come true from the moment they said 20% mage died, I got this has spirit Chronicles vibe didn't expect it to be so exact.
Aug 11, 2023 11:37 AM

Dec 2020
Milligan has lose against Oliver and Nanao and after that oliver has gone through her plan to torture everyone who has done the same thing to her mother.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Aug 11, 2023 11:38 AM
Oct 2016
If things weren't dark enough before they certainly are now! Oliver and Nanao handling the gorgon eye girl very easily. Nanao using a new unknown seventh spellblade technique to chop a hand clean off. Redirecting the spells of Milligan very easily as well, her sword a natural extension of her body. Oliver and Nanao make a pretty good team. Katie was saved with hardly any damage done. I'm glad just like Oliver that Katie remained herself, she could've become very sullen after something like that. Instead she's going to preserve and carry on taking care of the ogre and confront Milligan. I don't know how to explain the rest of the episode because we saw a very different side of Oliver. Killing the teacher Grenville we've seen be very harsh around the school. Somehow he was a part of a group that killed Oliver mother. Assembling this big group of people dedicated to finding the rest of the killers of their mother. They must not all be human or there's something else going on, this is a crazy plot twist to introduce and will definitely be a focus for a while. Things were dark before but now we're getting even more so, Oliver brutally killing that teacher, torturing him extensively as recompense for doing the same to his mother. I hope Nanao words to Oliver can still reach him.
Aug 11, 2023 11:47 AM
Apr 2022
This episode is a prologue of what Mr.Horn is going to do from now onwards.
The tragic past of MC's mother, who was betrayed and killed by her own comrades, is tear-jerking for sure.
I just want Mr.Horn to take his revenge and also in the process discover something he hasn't yet by being with Nanao.
Looking forward to the upcoming action-packed episodes with every step that Mr.Horn and Nanao take together.
Aug 11, 2023 12:09 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
 wow... most of the evil motherfuckers in this academy are girls? well thank fuck, didn't see that coming

why one gotta be old though?

then again this is on some Harry Potter shit, so it would make sense to have a senior lol
Aug 11, 2023 12:12 PM
May 2021
a little confused with what happened at the end there, but still excited to see what comes next and to learn more about everyone and everything
My 2023 candies:
Aug 11, 2023 12:29 PM

Jun 2015
that got extremely wild very quickly at the end
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Aug 11, 2023 12:55 PM
Oct 2022
Dam I knew Oliver had a dark side but man that is way darker than I thought it would be.
Aug 11, 2023 12:55 PM

Dec 2021
Nanao's relentless pursuit to outpace the speed of light by slicing through space and time is undeniably intense, solidifying her growing status as a badass in each episode. What's even more chilling is that she remains oblivious to the fact that it was a Spellmade maneuver, adding an extra layer of fear.

Oliver's true nature is at last unveiled, transforming him into a far more captivating character who exudes a similar level of dread. It's hardly surprising that he wields a Spellblade of his own, but the power of selecting his desired future from countless alternatives seems overwhelmingly overpowered. However, his conversation hints that this ability might not be as freely accessible as before.

The revelation of Oliver's motives significantly elevates this episode. The previously shady setting around Kimberly, with the Headmistress being a turncoat and now on the top of Oliver's hit list, adds a depth of intrigue. The series is brilliantly distinguishing itself from being a mere Anime Harry Potter, as these intricate elements weave together. The suspense of witnessing how the other friends, especially Nanao, will react feels like a ticking time bomb, intensifying my anticipation.

Aug 11, 2023 1:08 PM
Apr 2020
Damn what a turnover this episode.....
Aug 11, 2023 1:14 PM
Oct 2020
CoraL_ILIA said:
Oliver's Spellblade allows him to see threads, he envisions the future as many "threads" running in front of him, where the beginning of the thread is considered the present, and the end of the thread is considered the future to be achieved. One of these threads will lead him to victory by marking the thread with the power of the Spellblade.

In the novel itself Darius is described as very strong, he can even defeat 3 monsters at the level of garuda alone with just a few slashes, unfortunately the scene was deleted in this episode. It's so strong; Oliver describes his battle against Darius as only having a 1 in 100 thousand thread chance of winning in terms of sword art, meaning there is only one chance he can win against Darius. In other words, he must avoid the hundreds of thousands of threads that allow him to lose, and must take the one thread that leads him to victory.

Now, what's interesting about the way the Spellblade works; Normally, people try to go from the present (the Thread Prefix) to the future (the Thread End) that they want to achieve, but with this Spellblade, the order is reversed! It doesn't try to reach the future, but starts everything from the "Thread End" that it wants to achieve. In other words, it brings the future into the present. In this way, Oliver could instantly achieve the victory that his Spellblade had marked, resulting in a decisive attack for him.

It's just that this fourth Spellblade didn't originally belong to Oliver, but was passed down from his mother to him; hence the side effects he got when using it. The effect that Oliver felt when using this Spellblade gave a very sore pain to his senses, that's why his eyes, ears, nose and others bled when using it. Even so, getting to this point is not easy, Oliver has gone through more pain than that so he is used to it, just like his mother felt when she was killed, the pain Oliver felt can be seen when Oliver casts "pain magic" (Dolor) on Darius, the pain produced by Dolor can only be obtained when the user has also felt it, in other words Oliver has experienced 128 pain that his mother had experienced. Because of his heavy experience, he was able to use the Spellblade 3 times in a short time interval.

yarn? haha
can you explain to me in detail more about nanaho spellblade? i didn't understood the time space thing
Aug 11, 2023 1:18 PM

Feb 2022
I wouldn't exactly call it a plot twist, they've been hinting at them having special abilities and Oliver and his secret protection was suspicious from the beginning. Even so it was a good reveal, I think this darker character note does a lot of the series, easily could lift this show up in ratings if it keeps it up. At the very least it's got me interested in the novel now.
Aug 11, 2023 1:18 PM
Sep 2019
I was gonna drop this series, After today's episode.
Lmao turns out I'm still watching, the episode was amazing.

I'm not interested but sadly 6 episode lost in this
Aug 11, 2023 1:22 PM
Oct 2020
Droebie said:
I wouldn't exactly call it a plot twist, they've been hinting at them having special abilities and Oliver and his secret protection was suspicious from the beginning. Even so it was a good reveal, I think this darker character note does a lot of the series, easily could lift this show up in ratings if it keeps it up. At the very least it's got me interested in the novel now.
i was not surprised about oliver have spellblade since as you said there were hints. i was more surprised nanaho was the seventh spellblade and not him
Aug 11, 2023 1:25 PM

Mar 2010
“That when Darius witnessed Oliver Horn’s madness for himself”

If there is one episode any LN reader has been looking forward to ever since the adaptation was announced, it would have been this one given how key narrative foundation it is. I appreciate JC staff really going out stops with production and presentation here.

Personally, speaking before the epilogue, I had found vol 1 to be fun romp overall with solid world-building and decent characters (who aren’t all just girls for once) but if there one significant weakness it was a lack of overarching plot to pull everything into and span several novels as it does. There were hints of something building on the peripheral around vol 1’s conflict based on the prologue but wasn’t until the other shoe dropped and my concerns were addressed. Hints that Oliver more than what he seems was always, but I didn’t expect him to do what he did or how far the intrigue and narrative story ambitions were intending to go beyond just being a simply magic academy story.

But before getting to that, I want to talk about the other highlights of episode 6. First the fight with Vera was fantastic. Tons of cool and slick storyboarding going around. Contrast to the Garuda in the arena, which was a general high-octane battle, 2vs1 mage duel here leaned more on tactics wits and sleight of hand which made equal exciting. Moreover, this showed better coordination between Oliver and Nanao than Colosseum one did through showing how well their vastly different fighting styles fill in grasp between their attacks and complimented each other. Millgan herself of course was no slouch in combat despite her more scientific inclinations and displayed what difference in experience between someone who has been Kimberly for 4 years vs ones who have barely stepped into it.  Her deployment of nonverbal magic and tactical positioning that before her real trump card is showcase of high degree competent who survived Kimberly’s grinder. It’s clear had Oliver or Nanao challenging her on their own (based on what we knew of Oliver before his throwdown with Darius) this fight would have been over already since they only won by skin of their teeth. J.C. Staff really cooked here.

I’m glad they got in most of Katie’s speech in too including her kiss both Oliver and Nanao. lol. But this was an important starting point for Katie’s growth, especially because out of all primary character she consistently experienced some of worst of Kimberly which included outright betrayal for someone she thought shared the same vision. At the heart of it, Kati’s dialogue is just frustration at of her views and values being mercilessly trampled on many aspects of the environment and shame having to depend on friends support so much without being able give back. However, she recognizes the school is a reflection of problems that exist outside of it. Katie’s speech symbolized her gratitude for having these support networks that were crucial in preventing her from being crushed by the despair of it all and allowing her to make a vow of revenge against the irrationalities of Kimberly & mage society as whole. By changing herself in hopes of ultimately changing them while still remaining true her core values. She may not have the fighting skills of Oliver, Nanao and Michela but she made just as sterner stuff as they are, Katie only needed the time to realize it before the academy broke her spirit.

Then there is Oliver who is a lot. Up until now he’s worn the visage of a well-meaning ace student, only briefly pulling back once in a while but only when the confrontation between him and Darius happens in the Labyrinth depths does he fully strip himself of that persona, to reveal a ruthless, cold and brutal youth, fill with such a deep rage he’s barely stable. Moreover, Oliver shows willingness do anything to destroy the people who wronged him in total, heelless of morality or tabooness of the methods. You thought Nanao was pretty damaged herself but she almost nothing compared to Oliver. It seems only those closest to him, like his cousins know this tortured side of him and keeping stable. The surprises with Oliver don’t end there though, because not only is he not going at his alone Oliver looks to big shot with command small army of upperclassmen. Needless to say but this moment does a lot recontextualize not just Oliver himself who certainly did not come here to learn, but establish the true narrative goals of series.

Also hope the episode gives you a better idea of what spellblades are. Essentially high-concept melee techniques which of perfect fusion of sword arts and magic whose very nature make them impossible to defend against by any conventional way. Imagine several views picked up on Oliver possibly having a spellblade, but most people assumed he had the seventh spellblade where the actually it is Nanao who does…. by unknowingly inventing the technique through sheer instinct.  It hammers home what’s been hinted already, she’s basically a child combat prodigy, with a raw potential that surpasses Oliver.

On the smaller note its a shame they cut Darius fight against the monsters or Gwyn mentioning Teresa being born in the labyrinth, but I do like how they used her summon Godfrey & Carlos to to Vera's workshop.

All in all, I’m really damn excited how J.C Staff will adapt rest season as things get wilder with both new discoveries regarding the core 6 and Kimberly’s labyrinth.

Elior21 said:
CoraL_ILIA said:

yarn? haha
can you explain to me in detail more about nanaho spellblade? i didn't understood the time space thing
She basically moved faster than light and cut through time and space to before Vera's curse could activate. She did one-step and one spell distance which a point between melee range and range you can cast magic without being interrupted, forfilling the conditions for an attack can't be dodged or blocked, al'a spellblade.
Aug 11, 2023 1:30 PM

May 2016
I'm hoping that he sticks with His desire for revenge and kill the remaining 6 people, not turning up on to soft mod leaving them alive especially for girls, since it's very rare to see a guy kill or hit a girl in anime.
But it seems that nanao will make him change his intention to take revenge and kill them all, maybe he kill the remaining guys but not the girls unfortunately.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 11, 2023 1:43 PM

Dec 2018
holy crap that got metal quickly
Aug 11, 2023 1:47 PM

Dec 2018
CoraL_ILIA said:

yarn? haha
thank you so much for elaborating!
Aug 11, 2023 1:52 PM

Jan 2023
This show makes no sense
Aug 11, 2023 1:55 PM
Aug 2019
LoliSenpai0x said:
I'm hoping that he sticks with His desire for revenge and kill the remaining 6 people, not turning up on to soft mod leaving them alive especially for girls, since it's very rare to see a guy kill or hit a girl in anime.
But it seems that nanao will make him change his intention to take revenge and kill them all, maybe he kill the remaining guys but not the girls unfortunately.
I dont want to give you much spoiler but after 12 volumes Oliver is still in his way of revenge and making progress.
Aug 11, 2023 2:05 PM

May 2016
freee12341 said:
LoliSenpai0x said:
I dont want to give you much spoiler but after 12 volumes Oliver is still in his way of revenge and making progress.

My only fear is the girls, I'm hoping that he kill them at some point
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 11, 2023 2:38 PM
Aug 2019
LoliSenpai0x said:
freee12341 said:

My only fear is the girls, I'm hoping that he kill them at some point
no reason to worry I will say
Aug 11, 2023 2:40 PM
Jan 2022
this is where the fun begins

so happy to see Oliver was a spellblade, totally called it. and that he has clear goals and the stones to achieve them.

pretty rude of him to still deny nanao her kiss tho
Aug 11, 2023 2:46 PM

Feb 2013
After getting Nanao's backstory previously, we finally get to see what drives Oliver.

The trauma from his mother's death and torture must have shaped who Oliver is. That must be part of why he was so moved by Katie's kindness and was so insistent on protecting that kindness. Everyone should take a look at the ending song lyrics. It makes so much sense now that I've watched this episode.

The twist on the 2nd half aside, the 2 spellblades introduced this episode was portrayed really beautifully. The stylistic visual and sound effects are really used to bring out the epicness of the sure-kill moves.

It's also great to see Oliver fighting creatively and Nanao just nonchalantly creating new techniques on the spot without even realizing it. Those two make a great duo.
Aug 11, 2023 2:48 PM

Jun 2017
Ok this twist was neat but it feels like we skipped like 5 eps between the first and second half of this ep. Felt so random.
Aug 11, 2023 3:05 PM

Nov 2013
Umm, so MC is gonna go on murder-spree killing teachers and no one's gonna notice lol?
Aug 11, 2023 3:11 PM
Aug 2021
CoraL_ILIA said:

yarn? haha

Wait, he used it three times in short intervals? I thought he inky used it once and meant that he could only use it three times total? If so it's not a great hidden technique because at some point he wouldn't be able to use it again.
Aug 11, 2023 3:11 PM

Sep 2018
Damn, that was a cool little twist, wasn't expecting anything hugely meaningful so suddenly like that... I do like a good brutal, revenge story.
Aug 11, 2023 3:47 PM
Jun 2021
Really enjoyed this episode. I wish the first couple episodes were slightly faster paced in order to reveal or at least hint at Oliver's goals an episode or two sooner, especially since you could already tell he was special. Looking forward to the rest of the show now.
Aug 11, 2023 3:59 PM
Aug 2021
It's about time this got interesting!  The first 5 episodes were a lot of nothingness but finally something interesting.  Almost dropped this.  I'm now looking forward to the next episode.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nanatsu no Maken ga Shihai suru Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 7, 2023

223 by AtotehZ »»
Oct 9, 7:29 AM

» Hype? LN readers where you at?

RealityChanges - May 7

28 by MRD_Crowe »»
Sep 6, 8:57 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Maken ga Shihai suru Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 13, 2023

114 by zcv45 »»
Aug 23, 7:42 PM

» This harry potter mess was pretty bad.

xsilicon9 - Jul 27

19 by Animillion »»
Jul 31, 6:04 PM

» what's wrong with it? ( 1 2 )

APolygons2 - Jul 14, 2023

92 by 8oomer »»
Jul 12, 9:14 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.