Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 4, 2023 12:57 AM

Mar 2014
Next episode... A Class VS Midoriya!!!!
I could never imagine that it'll become like that this is so DOPE!!!
can't still believe how All might went from "I'm here!" To "Please stay here... Midoriya" 
Let the battle begin!
Can't wait for the next episode 
Mar 4, 2023 12:58 AM

Nov 2011
Even after his recent fight, it looks like Deku wants to continue to fight alone.

Deku seeing his friends again and their reunion turned into quite a drama. Tbh, this is a different type of Deku we haven't seen before. His entire class looks like they're ready to face him damn.
Mar 4, 2023 2:36 AM
Sep 2015
This episode successfully convinces me to accept a new direction of this anime. I was against the idea of important events taking place outside the academy because it goes against the title my hero "academia", but since the outside is also very interesting, and I feel the burden of carrying a collapsed society and the ever-increasing risk, but above of all this episode shows me a ray of hope on putting Deku back to school again, I just can't complain.

Oh, and I love when Bakugo appear, instead of displaying "Katsuki Bakugo Quirk: Explosion blah blah blah", it's now just "friend", short and simple and genius, it takes a very long time to make this plan work naturally, I hope many people appreciate this trick, especially the people that always complain about how character's name and quirk appear every time.
Mar 4, 2023 2:45 AM

Jul 2022
Class A-1 in UA Academia
Mar 4, 2023 2:57 AM

Feb 2018
dang no more Deku smiling at All Might's bento D:

Oh sheesh Deku vs class 1-A? I'm kinda excited to see what will happen. Deku is really in shambles atm.

Never ending plan to watch list...

Mar 4, 2023 2:58 AM

Jul 2017
It's back to the former hideout of the Creature Rejection Clan in Haibori Woods for Izuku and the Pro Heroes, being cautious about their movements. And there is All For One, projected in his recording to dispel society in general, but made even more maligning due to the path of good and evil. Lady Nagant is just one of the sacrifices to anchor All For One's point.

With the intended explosion and the Heroes escaping by a hair, they take their chances with what they can muster, with more Pro Heroes resigning by the moment and Izuku's threatening becoming ever stronger. All For One's hired guns are all around, and Izuku has no time to waste eradicating them all, one by one and subsequently reaching the ultimate villain himself. All Might's ideaology has long since faded once One For All is passed onto Izuku, and it's too late to ever change the Dark Hero's mind, manifesting all of the past Quirks to be the ideal superhero that everyone desires. The meaning of "Next, it's your turn" from 2 different parties, has only 1 meaning now: Izuku is the only ray of hope.

Facing hired guns like Dictator, Izuku is always prepared for the worst, and what he needs now more than ever, are friends who can stand by his side, mainly Class 1-A. And a slip-up of a letter notifying them thtat Izuku and the Pro Heroes are out defeating evil, they are not happy being kept in the dark. And it's through Principal Nezu to reveal information from Endeavor, it's his long-time friend-cum-rival Bakugo that etches how Izuku normally works, with the whole Class 1-A chiming in that Izuku is their friend, despite the overwhelming danger, this is a reunion long awaited for friends to finally work alongside each other.

Izuku might be strong, but to face against his class, it'll be one hell of a fight of individualism vs. teamwork.

HOT DAMN, really. Tears are shed, but so too is the heroism from within.
Mar 4, 2023 3:18 AM
Oct 2019
He is so hyperfocused on fixing the world that he forgets like.. Sleeping and eating.

They did well to make him look like a villain!
Mar 4, 2023 3:18 AM

Dec 2020
What a banger episode i was really that this showdown came when u red the manga.
Dark deku vs class a!
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Mar 4, 2023 3:22 AM
Jan 2020
This episode move my rating of this season 8 to 9. The last three episodes, potential is high. Please make it amazing so that this season get 10/10.
Mar 4, 2023 3:25 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Deku is going to solo his entire class?? What??!!!!

NYANPASU
whiskey tango foxtrot

Mar 4, 2023 3:49 AM
Mind Evaporator

Feb 2017
Great episode as always!!

I do think Deku is being a bit too cold (especially to All Might who I hope is going to be okay D:)

Awesome Bakugo entrance. We really about to see Deku vs Class A let’s gooooo
Mar 4, 2023 4:06 AM

Feb 2021
All might: *drops the bento*
Top 10 saddest anime moments

STAIN IS HERE

So far this has been the best arc in MHA
Mar 4, 2023 4:33 AM
Jun 2021
im NOT prepared for these last few episodes
Mar 4, 2023 4:41 AM
May 2021
Deku going rouge is where shit is about to happen!!
Mar 4, 2023 4:43 AM

Apr 2022
i thought deku was gonna roll with the gang but it seems he wants to solo his gang lmao. he looks like a proper villain.
good to hear lady nagant survived, still sad tho because she is definitely not in baddie state anymore.
also, pretty nice to see how all might still looks out for deku.
Mar 4, 2023 5:09 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Noooo, not the bento :(
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Mar 4, 2023 5:12 AM

Feb 2014
Deku is sinking further into the depths of despair and it's sad to see him like that. I felt for poor All might after Deku rejected the lunch offered to him before heading off into the night. Seeing Stain listening in close by is a surprise, but also rather worrying, too.

Despite all of what's gone on so far, his classmates were determined to try and help him in any way that they can, even getting their principal to set up a meeting with Endeavour so that they can voice their reasons to him, which seems to have worked.

As Deku was sinking even further into despair when trying to deal with Dictator, Bakugo and the rest of Class A arrives to save him. However, Deku is willing to go against them in order to continue his mission. In a way, it kind of makes him look like a villain in a way, with everyone prepared to stop him and to snap him out of his depressing mood. I do hope they can win against Deku, although that will be a difficult task for them, even with a huge numerical advantage.
Mar 4, 2023 5:19 AM

Jul 2013
I can't stop smiling. They adapted it so well. The voice acting gave me chills.
Mar 4, 2023 5:20 AM

Jun 2014
It's so sad to see Deku like this, pushing All Might away even though the man is just trying to look after him and make sure he's getting some food. While he's at it, Deku looks like he could use a hot shower, you know he smell crazy lol. He really doesn't give a damn about his own well-being right now, since he's so fixated on AFO. 

I never expected a 1:1 adaptation of this panel, but they did the best they could. It's not like it's out of the ordinary for anime to not perfectly adapt the source material's art.

Deku's classmates are finally back in the picture and are determined to bring their troubled classmate home. Of course, Deku still wants to ride solo to avoid putting anyone in danger, so next week we're getting a Deku vs. Class 1-A showdown. Second straight preview with no "Plus Ultra" at the end.

Also, I loved AFO's "it's your turn" moment at the start of the episode. Nice parallel to when All Might pointed at Deku and said the same thing back in season 3.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

MAL is literally just anime Twitter as its own website lol.

Mar 4, 2023 5:20 AM

Jun 2015
shit is getting wild and people keep throwing shit at the fan! Class A turned up to save friend, but can friend be saved.. Next eps pls!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Mar 4, 2023 5:48 AM
Jan 2020
and they're just gonna talk a jutsu deku, this show is straight up better without the main cast
Mar 4, 2023 6:01 AM
Apr 2022
Meta_Yoshi said:
Deku is sinking further into the depths of despair and it's sad to see him like that. I felt for poor All might after Deku rejected the lunch offered to him before heading off into the night. Seeing Stain listening in close by is a surprise, but also rather worrying, too.

Despite all of what's gone on so far, his classmates were determined to try and help him in any way that they can, even getting their principal to set up a meeting with Endeavour so that they can voice their reasons to him, which seems to have worked.

As Deku was sinking even further into despair when trying to deal with Dictator, Bakugo and the rest of Class A arrives to save him. However, Deku is willing to go against them in order to continue his mission. In a way, it kind of makes him look like a villain in a way, with everyone prepared to stop him and to snap him out of his depressing mood. I do hope they can win against Deku, although that will be a difficult task for them, even with a huge numerical advantage.
I could see them with Ning especially with deku being so gassed rn
Mar 4, 2023 6:04 AM

Apr 2018
Endeavour mentioning the aid of the international heroes, it's close. Well, two of the best panels in MHA got adapted which did look good.
Aside from that, the soundtrack throughout the whole last part starting off from All Might and Deku's conversation to his class trying to stop him was just beautiful.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Mar 4, 2023 6:18 AM

Apr 2016
THIS EPISODE WAS SO HARD TO WATCH AS A DEKU LUVR....

I LOVE CLASS A AND IZUKU FRIENDSHIP SM

Bakugo now acts like a true best friend to Izuku, talk about a massive glow up, we love to see it

Next episode gonna be emotional af, I will be here to cry

"Apology" is coming!!!!!!!!

Mar 4, 2023 6:24 AM
Dec 2022
I hate seeing Deku in that state! His suit even looks more demonic, the civilians are now afraid of him, and he left All Might behind!! All of Class A is worrying about him and are willing to fight him to protect him, only true friends can do that!!
Mar 4, 2023 6:46 AM
Oct 2022
muito emocionante
Mar 4, 2023 6:55 AM

Dec 2021
Looking forward to the fight next episode! Although despite being tired Deku could definitely lose most of them if he just ran at full speed in the opposite direction lmao. The only ones who might keep up would be Bakugo, Todoroki and Iida I guess.
Mar 4, 2023 6:56 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Wow I'm really hyped to see how a Class A-1 vs Deku will turn out to be this is something I didn't expect to see in this series obviously
Mar 4, 2023 7:15 AM
Aug 2022
it was good to see the class with everyone once again properly.
Mar 4, 2023 7:17 AM

Apr 2014
Man I love All for One as a cunning planned villain making so many plans and making Deku fight alone. He knows how his mind works and tries to wear him down body and soul. Though not everything goes according to plan. Class 1A comes in and wants to bring him back. But he refuses and so forth. With no other option to listen or so both resolve to fight. Man what an episode.
Mar 4, 2023 7:24 AM

Jan 2009
the peak of emo Deku is here lol

and Deku vs his classmates next
Mar 4, 2023 7:36 AM

Nov 2016
Final form Edgy Deku

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 4, 2023 7:38 AM
Jun 2007
Deku is too overprotective. Its time for his fellow classmates to knock some "sense" into him.
Mar 4, 2023 8:19 AM

Jul 2022
Decent ep. Was expecting some of the Dark Deku moments to look cooler, and they did look great, but yeah nothing beats the manga. Fun stuff still to come before the season ends though.

Mar 4, 2023 9:06 AM
Dec 2015
That bento looked so good too :(
Mar 4, 2023 9:12 AM

May 2013
Skydis said:
That bento looked so good too :(

Yup. I can't stand wasting food.
Mar 4, 2023 9:31 AM
Oct 2016
Deku is all alone. We get these long drawn out very sad images of Deku over the course of the episode showing how rundown he is now. Seeing how poorly Nagant was treated even as she did the right thing in the end has really messed Deku up. He had already been on the path to self isolation now compounded by the horrors he's seen on these streets taking down villains. Leaving his school and facing the villains head on to stop All For One and Shigaraki. All For One leaving that nasty message for Deku upon his arriving at that mansion Lady Nagant mentioned last episode. Deku is being faced with all the weight of his responsibility, All Might tries to reach out because he's seen these same actions in his past self. Deku going absolutely crazy not being able to set things right. Its really sad seeing All Might worry so much about Deku after all the heartfelt conversations they've had. Deku wants everyone to be happy and smile again but the kid is running himself into the ground in the process. He's even too weak to hold up his own weight, forced to use blackwhip as a crutch. The previous One For All holders even commenting what Deku needs is friends, being on his own is hurting him more than helping. I loved seeing the class's resolve to not let Deku go off on his own. They've been working these past couple days to find him. The camaraderie that Class 1A has is unmatched, not even Deku striving to save them is enough to overpower how much they'll help their friend.
Mar 4, 2023 9:48 AM

Jun 2015
It's friendly fight time
Mar 4, 2023 10:17 AM
Apr 2022
The scene with everyone in Nedzu's office got me CRYING
Mar 4, 2023 10:19 AM
Jul 2016
Damn this season has been putting out emotional banger after emotional banger
Mar 4, 2023 10:20 AM

Jan 2018
Deku is going to fight his whole class?! This has got to be great!
Mar 4, 2023 10:41 AM

Jan 2021
What I took away from this episode is that you can't be stinky and dirty if you want to be a hero.

Looks like Class A is going to play catch the rabbit in the next episode.
Mar 4, 2023 11:30 AM
Aug 2021
Bro this is a very nice slow build-up to the final season but I don't understand why people are calling this Deku "Dark". Bro still doesn't kill he wants to save everyone bro is not dark. Dark would be if he became a menace to society and killed off everyone or killed off all the villains. It would be more accurate to call him sad Deku😂😂. He is becoming more proficient with his abilities though.
Mar 4, 2023 11:36 AM

Mar 2010
I was a bit happy to see deku using his analytical skills. He seems to lost his emotional balance tho. Great seeing the classmates again.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 4, 2023 12:12 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
The more time passes the more resemblance to SStai Midoriya seems to strike. This show did not look it but it kept surprising me this season, so many changes occurred to o may characters, ven Bakugo this episode felt like he went through major growth.
Mar 4, 2023 12:18 PM

May 2015
Pffff...Mineta alone can beat Deku. No need for whole class.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Mar 4, 2023 1:09 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Friends?! It was a great notice but at the same time a worst notice for Midoriya!!! kekeke
Mar 4, 2023 1:25 PM
Mar 2015
The gang is there to bring him back
Mar 4, 2023 1:44 PM

Apr 2018
FMmatron said:
Final form Edgy Deku
Lmao, legit, dude looks like a villain with his dreary and worn get up. Kinda like a vigilante or a dark anti-hero.  

But yeah, it should be fun to see the whole class try to fight/stop him. 
Mar 4, 2023 2:22 PM

Apr 2015
Noooooo not the bento!! It looked good :(

Never expected to see Deku looking so edgy and worn-out and him fighting against his classmates, but I'm liking this development.

"As promised, all that you seek, all that we desire, is prepared up there. On top of the Tower."
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 1, 2022

423 by SarahxLevi »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2022

349 by Flynnit »»
Oct 10, 1:09 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 21, 2023

135 by LastLuminescence »»
Oct 1, 10:12 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2023

271 by ToTheGyz »»
Sep 28, 12:13 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2023

227 by ToTheGyz »»
Sep 28, 11:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.