3It was OK
8.3%
2Disliked it
1.0%
1Hated it
2.0%
Average 4.5
920 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Sep 23, 10:07 AM

Nov 2011
This arc is over but I think it's a fairly unique one since it started. Learing more about Elsa, the church system, and following into more of Lawrence/Holo's adventures was a very interesting experience.

Luckily, this journey is not over yet!

Spice and Wolf Season 2 got announced. Can't wait to see more of Holo and Lawrence's adventures.

https://spice-and-wolf.com/news/detail_240923_02.html
Sep 23, 10:07 AM

May 2020
Have to say though, that’s an Oscar level performance pulled right there by Elsa. Even if it wasn’t actually a miracle(which it of course wasn’t), I doubt anyone would have been able to point a finger to her. I mean to see those faces with their jaw drop was such a satisfying conclusion to this whole arc. Really though, the most helpful Holo could ever was xD I still have some reservations about the villagers, but okay, if they were able to learn. Really glad Lawrence was able to address that merchant as well who framed them, and the whole contract the village had with Enberch.

He’s really a smart character and that’s what I like about him. The contract is done and the villagers learned something as well in return, so yeah quite a conclusion lol. Really though, wasn't sure about the remake when it was announced, since it’s a completely atmospheric series, and can actually feel boring since it’s just two people talking to each other for the most of the time, but very impressed that Passione, despite this being a two cour long series didn’t actually drop the ball, anywhere. The decision to retain the original VA’s was the best decision among all btw. Visuals or animation could’ve been better here and there, but yeah, I mean it hardly ever made a difference. Great music as ever as well, which I feel is quite underrated in the context of this series.

So yeah, love this series and loved the remake. Can’t wait for the sequel, and to see more of the unadapted stuff. Will miss this on mondays:(
Sep 23, 10:08 AM

Jul 2017
The group's escape plan continues as Enberch closes in on Tereo, forcing them to relinquish their faith to the serpent god Truyeo and submit to the conservation faith of the former. But Elsa stands her ground against Bishop Mendez to show that the miracle of Truyeo stands true despite its pagan belief, and with the help of Evan and Holo to grow wheat that was poisoned with Ridelius' Hellfire, plus a chalice proving that their God's teaching is aligned and blessed with the miracle work. It was a long and hard fight, but they managed to succeed in their testament to properly legitimize the Tereo church and settle on the religion side, though Lawrence is not done with Enberch yet to settle on the economics side.

Lawrence's dealings with Riendott regarding Tereo's "poisoned" wheat that was returned to them, he aims to make it a profit through repayment terms, either by pure credit, or through the interest of making bread and biscuits as a way to use the sold wheat and produce en masse for the masses in Enberch, which the latter worked out for the better in terms of business terms for both towns. Surely, all of the hoop-la between Enberch and Tereo was quite the drama, but Elsa, even in her stringent personality, praises Holo for the work that saved her small village, and with that, both her and Lawrence make their momentous leave to wherever fate brings them to next: Lenos.

Immense respect to the remake finally doing the LN justice after 15 years, and hopefully this will not be the last we'll see of Spice and Wolf in a new skin.

With how the ending CLEARLY depicting
Season 2 is already on the way and more to a complete adaptation of the entire LN for the remake.
We might get the sequel series, but that will take a rather long time to show up...
KANLen09Sep 23, 11:24 AM
Sep 23, 10:08 AM

Dec 2021
Didn't think this arc could get any better, but the way they resolved this whole thing was the cherry top... cookies... LOL. Nah but all jokes aside, really liked this arc and is probably one of the best/better Spicy Wolf arc. The dark and mysterious atmosphere at the start and the way events unfold and what follows after that, just great.

The long fifteen year wait was WELL worth. Great to see we end off the season with how we started it, with Holo and Lawrence back to their journey :) And that scene after the credits with VERY CLEARLY

The scene pretty much just confirms not only a season two, but that they are very well going to adapt wolf and partchment soon enough… WE WILL BE SEATED.

You’ve redeemed yourself, Passione. I might still have grudge against you because you refuse to give me a DxD season five, but for now, this is more than enough. Thank you.

Sep 23, 10:10 AM

Feb 2019
Really fitting conclusion for this season of spice and wolf. As a first time watcher I’m really happy with the job Passione did introducing me to this world. There were definitely some weaker episodes and some plot lines I didn’t care about, but on the whole I found it to be a great watch and I loved seeing Holo and Lawrence every week!

We end right back where we started with Lawrence using his business acumen to get the rather undeserving Tereo villagers out of their horrible and unfair agreement and the wheat debt. Really shows how far Lawrence has come, after all the times he’s been screwed over and taken advantage of, to orchestrate something like this is dope.

Elsa’s ideological debate with the bishop had heavy shades of the real life science vs religion debates. The pagan gods’ existence doesn’t discredit there being an even higher power or supreme being, just like science doesn’t disprove God, but strengthen your faith. They’re not incompatible. She basically beat him at his own game just as Lawrence was beating the shady merchant at his. Brilliant tactics!

Sad to say goodbye to Elsa and Evan, loved them probably the most of any of the side characters so far.. the Shepard girl was cute and all but I think Elsa is more interesting. I can’t wait to see where we go next! Lenos sounds like it’ll be great for getting more info on Holo’s old friends. Hopefully s2 doesn’t take too long!

And just a last thought on the post credits scenes, just from what I’ve seen of the cover arts for the books I’m assuming that’s Lawrence and Holo daughter, but it almost sounds like she doesn’t know her dad? Also is that Illya seiyuu I heard!
Marinate1016Sep 23, 3:03 PM
Sep 23, 10:49 AM
Aug 2022
I'm so happy we're getting Season 2 ✨
Sep 23, 11:29 AM

Jul 2024
Season finale could have used more romance, and lot more Wolf x Spice banter. Other than the miracle, Holo too much in the background in this episode. At least Kraft got to shine and win more this time than earlier in the season.

Great season, I like it better than the original. Stoked for more seasons.
Lord Cruelty V
"But my Dreams they're not as empty, as my conscience seems to be"
Sep 23, 11:39 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Typical of the church to come in so heavy handed. With such a grand audience as witness the miracle's effect is undeniable. In the end im glad that there was a peaceful conclusion for the village regarding the incident. Soo glad that this is getting another season.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 23, 11:43 AM
Level 6 esper

May 2021
Good first season.
Hyped for the next one.
7/10
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Sep 23, 11:44 AM

Jan 2012
And so the day is saved, thanks to wolf miracles and yummy biscuits.

So I watched the original anime adaptation of this series many years ago, but my memories of it are vague. I know there were 2 12 episode seasons. I remember a chase in a sewer. And I know I absolutely hated the arc where Lawrence and Holo have that fight with the whole contract contest. Other than that not much really stuck with me. I'm pretty sure this last arc with the snake god wasn't previously adapted because I don't remember it, but the fact that I'm not 100% sure on that should tell you just how little stuck with me in the end. Now to be fair that was probably right around a decade ago now, but still.

So the big question to me is was this version any better? Well, based off the very minimal memories I have I'd say yes...mostly. I think I preferred the character designs in the earlier adaptation, but nothing else really stands out to me as being better. And I didn't hate the contract contest arc nearly as much here. There are several possible reasons for this. For one, I already went through it once before and better prepared myself for it. For another, I AM much older than when I first watched it. And yes, there's also the possibility it was just adapted better this time around. I dunno, I haven't read any of the source material. But all in all this was a pleasant enough watch. I plan on watching season 2 for sure. Solid 7/10.
Sep 23, 12:00 PM

May 2023
This show had a bit of a slow start however, once it got going I was hooked.
I haven't watched the original, but it's great to see a remake done so well.
Exceeded my expectations tbh. Sad to see it go.

Season 2 is on the way, HYPE!
Sep 23, 12:00 PM

Apr 2020
Really like the remake.
I don't think it's better or worse than the OG.
I still think watching both is the best approach.
8/10
Go watch Gintama boyo/grill
My discord server for gaming and anime/manga: https://discord.com/invite/4mqXfNEJ9A
Sep 23, 12:01 PM

Jun 2019
So lovely. So beautiful. So amazing. I loved it so much. All their adorable moments and sweet times. Holo is the cutest. Lawrence can be a dummy at times but is a very sweet guy. All the economics in this show was amazing as well. I was very invested from the beginning till the end. It was a great time, overall. Passione did a good job adapting the source material.

Season 2 CONFIRMED!!!! Yayyy. Can't wait for more HOLO.
Sep 23, 12:04 PM
Oct 2022
Another great ending, hoping for a quick season 2. Studio Passione outdid themselves with this adaptation overall 8/10.
Sep 23, 12:04 PM

Sep 2014
NGL this arc confused me, why do the villagers act like they hate the church when they love father franz and they got this beneficial contract from him?

The show overall was amazing though, Im glad I picked it up. Easily as good as the original run. And now we even get a second season?
A true blessing by Holo!
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Sep 23, 12:06 PM

Jan 2013
If season 2 wasn't announced I'd call this a waste of time. A remake that barely changed anything and ended just as we reached the first arc they skipped the first time.

Thankfully this is no longer the case with the recent news.
REJECT ANIMU - EMBRACE TOKU
Sep 23, 12:11 PM

Oct 2017
They pulled it off very well and turned things around. All four of them did well. Lawrence once again showing his merchant skills. It's great that instead of running away they could fix the issue and leave things on a happy note. Once again with the Holo and the daughter tease at the end there and this time the father also appeared, wonder who could it be.

Good season overall and a nice remake of a classic anime. I think I still prefer the old Holo design though but otherwise both remake and og are very similar in terms of quality. Looking forward to s2 as we head into more new content.
Sep 23, 12:13 PM

Jan 2023
A strong last episode to conclude this beautiful season.
A clever plan by our four heroes allows them to switch things around and to save the village and to preserve its religion who will now live in better harmony with the other faith.
Of course, Lawrence involves himself to fix the business aspect of things, and finds a way that will benefit all parties involved over the long term.
Overall, I really liked a lot this adaptation of the fourth book: it was very faithful, beautifully animated and Elsa and Evan were great :)

Now then, what did I think of this remake overall?
Well, the OG was good, this remake is even better: really solid and beautiful animation, gorgeous soundtrack, convincing voice acting, very faithful to the novel, clever scripting that restitutes really well the different atmospheres of the book (tense, playful, slice of life, romance, mystery, trade negotiations).
Most episodes left me with a smile on my face and reminded me once again of how great this story was (it even convinced me to reread the novel once again).

We also got a season 2 announced, and that is a very good news that makes me very happy!
Hopefully this means books 5, 6, 8 and 9 will all get adapted (can't wait to see Col getting animated).

Edit: oh yeah, forgot to mention it, but we got to see Myuri again, and that was heartwarming :)
MeguSae38Sep 23, 12:23 PM
Sep 23, 12:13 PM

Nov 2016
S2 was to be expected. There wouldn't have been a point in remaking this series without a continuation. However, if I had to choose between rewatching this season and the 2008 version I would pretty much always go with the latter.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 23, 12:14 PM

Dec 2010
I was very sceptical of this reboot, but it turned out better than expected. Some things like Holo's design, Koshimizu Ami's slightly different way of voicing her, and some of Holo and Lawrence's banter being changed rubs me the wrong way, but all in all this reboot was leagues better than what we usually get.
Sep 23, 12:15 PM
Sep 2015
Initially I expect the village's secret to be much darker, turns out these villagers are just lazy and rely too much on selling wheats. By diversifying business model from Lawrence's advise, the village's economy is healthier than ever.
Sep 23, 12:15 PM
Mar 2013
Well it's about time to watch last 6 episodes from the Spice & Wolf II (2009) anime.
Sep 23, 12:37 PM

Feb 2008
Very good conclusion for the first season love it <3 :D

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Sep 23, 12:39 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
A few things went over my head, if I'm to be perfectly honest here, but I think I managed to get the general gist. I'll spend some time on the Wiki and clear up some things before sleeping, I guess lol.

Village survived a close call there, they should be very grateful that they managed to get out of it with little to no trouble in the end. Elsa and Evan's little play to act out the miracle was pretty cool but I'll have to consult the experts for the finer details. In terms of the religion aspect, somehow a compromise or rather harmony was achieved and that's great. That's not often the case both in media and reality, after all. On the economic side of things, the diversification of the village's economy will definitely help in the long run and prevent mishaps like this, good on Lawrence-san to go out of his way, demonstrate that and make a small profit in the process xD.

It's still incredible that this even came out and I'd my fair share of enjoyment from it. But the journey is nowhere near the end! Hoping to see the some Staff reprise their roles over the next few years and adapt this to completion. Solid 8/10 from here.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Sep 23, 12:42 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Great finale to this arc and ending to the show, that whole miracle scene was pretty wild, that reminded me of something out of Indiana Jones when it goes from somewhat realistic to the wrath of god appearing before your very eyes, that one dude was out of there when he saw that wheat turn black lol. But thanks to Elsa and Evan’s great acting, they managed to convince the bishop that it was a miracle and got the village off the hook, but there was just one more problem, and that problem was thoroughly dealt with by Lawrence which was honestly quite the fun scene despite it being very economics heavy lol, so now not only is the village free to keep worshiping their snake god, they also don’t have to pay in full for the wheat and even have new business of their own with those biscuits, very smart thinking by Lawrence there.

And with the village saved and Elsa and Evan free from their own personal shackles, it’s time for Holo and Lawrence to hit the road again, even now I think leaving the village to get screwed was the better idea but I can’t deny this resolution was very satisfying. And I like that the post credits scene kinda hinted we’d be getting a Season 2, and yep we already got confirmation, definitely very good news since this ending would not have felt as good if we didn’t know more was coming already, they got me excited now!

And that was the remake of Spice & Wolf so far, I may not have seen the original to compare but I can definitely say this was a fun ride and I am interested in checking out the original now, that might be something I hit between now and Season 2, or maybe not, we shall see lol. But yeah I’m with others on that Passione really killed it with this one, yeah there were times where the art and animation could have been better but overall I’d say they did a great job, I’m especially a fan of how nice the backgrounds looked, really helped with getting immersed. And when it comes to the show itself, there were times when the economics stuff didn’t really grab me all that much, but I gotta say by the 2nd half of the show they had me interested enough in it that I no longer needed the cute wolf girl to keep me engaged lol, I love Holo of course but I still enjoyed the 3rd arc of the show without her being there. And they had a great selection of songs for the OPs and EDs, all were great but I did feel the 2nd ED wasn’t very fitting for the show, a jam regardless tho, but I think if I had to pick favorites, it would go OP2>OP1 and ED1>ED2, sorry Hana Hope but Aimer did it slightly better for me lol.

This was a good time through the spring and summer this year, hope the next season isn’t too far from now!
TheColonel76Sep 23, 12:47 PM
Sep 23, 12:46 PM
Jul 2024
I didn't expect to like this as much as I did. I always have put off watching the OG even though CR often puts it up on my List of things I would like. Maybe it's time I did. Glad we are getting a 2nd Season.
Sep 23, 1:05 PM

Jul 2020
I don't really remember the original but I'm pretty sure it ended completely differently, I'm confused. Did they adapt a different part of the story or something? I feel like after the dispute with Amati was resolved, the show strayed from the original or is my memory playing tricks on me...
Sep 23, 1:07 PM

Jan 2013
this concolusion goes to show that vaticanmaxing is in fact based and justified because there really should be no place for beastmen in an ideal world, let alone the practice of outdated paganism. like they always say, in with the new, out with the old.
Sep 23, 1:09 PM

Nov 2013
Reply to Inexplicable
I don't really remember the original but I'm pretty sure it ended completely differently, I'm confused. Did they adapt a different part of the story or something? I feel like after the dispute with Amati was resolved, the show strayed from the original or is my memory playing tricks on me...
@Inexplicable Your memory is correct. Difference in this new version is that it's MORE faithful to the source + it's NOT skipping content. Old version changed stuff here and there (like replacing original male character named Yarei with female - Chloe.) and skipped entire volume (or volumeS, don't remember). You got confused with the ending because it was entirely skipped by older version.

New one, as I've heard will adapt everything so it's good news to me.
Sigmar-UnberogenSep 23, 1:27 PM
Sep 23, 1:10 PM

Aug 2022
Honestly I've never really enjoyed the type of religious, diplomatic, merchant esc shows but spice and wolf is a big outlier. Tensura is the only other one I loved but that has a lot of other factors to it.

This show did slightly drag but its not the shows fault, Personally I watched the original in dub, So I think I would have had a better time watching this in dub and binging it in a few nights.

This show definitely has a lack of characters but honestly Lawrence makes up for it, He's one of the best male leads I've seen in a long time, Holo's okay but I find her a bit obnoxious at times. I noticed a fair few differences from this to the original and personally I'd say this version was better for me. I'm actually really excited for s2 because I'm fairly certain this is going properly past the original now.

Overall a good show 8/10
Sep 23, 1:19 PM

Nov 2013
Good final episode. Hopefully people who wanted blood (of villagers) feel some shame now. Look how well it turned out. It wasn't easy but that's precisely why Elsa is such a powerful character. She didn't give up and saved the people, thanks to aid from Holo and Lawrence of course.

S2 already confirmed as expected. Unlike the old version this one had superb OST - Kevin Penkin is the GOAT!
(Old OP/ED are iconic without doubt though).

When it comes to comparisons, I think this one is better purely due to better and more memorable OST alone. Not to mention, it's ALWAYS admirable when they adapt the story faithfully and without skipping content. Shows the appreciation and love to the creator. One thing I have a lil problem with is the animation quality, still frames etc. I mean, I wish it was better, but "oh well", gotta appreciate what was delivered.

Jun 2023
Glad we’re getting a S2, happy days
Jul 2020
Season got announced, what more can I wish for from this 😁
Sep 23, 1:23 PM
Dec 2013
So this seems to be the second remake I know of (and doesn't have pacing issues) that has a lower rating than the original (as in both seasons of the original), despite the fact that the original is an incomplete adaptation (and in S&W's case, even skipped an arc), and with a second season of the 2024 version announced, the 2024 version will be, I assume, a complete adaptation. I know Tokyo Mew Mew remake also has a lower rating than the original Tokyo Mew Mew, but the original version was already a complete adaptation anyway. So at this rate, Spice and Wolf (2024) might be the second time a remake with a complete adaptation has a lower rating than the original incomplete adaptation if the second season also gets a lower rating, it seems (ignoring the Shaman King remake, which was rushed). The first remake I know of that has a lower rating than the incomplete original is Rurouni Kenshin (2023), which also doesn't have pacing issues, and is very likely to be adapting the whole manga eventually.

So yeah, they finally finished adapting an arc that was skipped in the 2008 version. It's safe to say the remake won't skip anything major in the rest of the adaptation, unlike the 2008 version. I liked this version more than the original. Holo is more attractive in this version, looking more like an 18 year old instead of a 36 year old, and pretty much how she looks like in the light novel. I like how it's more faithful to the source material and didn't change things for whatever reason. So it feels more like the correct, definitive version to watch. Second season will be interesting, since it'll get to a point where it finally adapts beyond what the 2008 version adapted. Well in the meantime, I'll be watching the second season of the Rurouni Kenshin remake and the Ranma 1/2 remake, both airing next season.
wildhoodOct 1, 5:04 AM
Sep 23, 1:38 PM

Jul 2021
phantomfandom said:
Initially I expect the village's secret to be much darker, turns out these villagers are just lazy and rely too much on selling wheats. By diversifying business model from Lawrence's advise, the village's economy is healthier than ever.

wdym? What's the diversification? That's not what he did.

The village is still a one trick pony that only works on just slightly more processed goods, biscuits, instead of raw wheat, but because it is a "local specialty", liked by the people of enberch and not something they can buy anywhere else (nearby), the business is fair and beneficial to both parties...

until people don't like biscuits anymore or competition appears and they get raped by the that fat dude and the church again. No diversification, no hard work.
Sep 23, 1:42 PM

Jul 2020
Reply to Sigmar-Unberogen
@Inexplicable Your memory is correct. Difference in this new version is that it's MORE faithful to the source + it's NOT skipping content. Old version changed stuff here and there (like replacing original male character named Yarei with female - Chloe.) and skipped entire volume (or volumeS, don't remember). You got confused with the ending because it was entirely skipped by older version.

New one, as I've heard will adapt everything so it's good news to me.
@Sigmar-Unberogen oh I see, that makes sense, thank you
Sep 23, 1:44 PM

Nov 2013
Reply to wildhood
So this seems to be the second remake I know of (and doesn't have pacing issues) that has a lower rating than the original (as in both seasons of the original), despite the fact that the original is an incomplete adaptation (and in S&W's case, even skipped an arc), and with a second season of the 2024 version announced, the 2024 version will be, I assume, a complete adaptation. I know Tokyo Mew Mew remake also has a lower rating than the original Tokyo Mew Mew, but the original version was already a complete adaptation anyway. So at this rate, Spice and Wolf (2024) might be the second time a remake with a complete adaptation has a lower rating than the original incomplete adaptation if the second season also gets a lower rating, it seems (ignoring the Shaman King remake, which was rushed). The first remake I know of that has a lower rating than the incomplete original is Rurouni Kenshin (2023), which also doesn't have pacing issues, and is very likely to be adapting the whole manga eventually.

So yeah, they finally finished adapting an arc that was skipped in the 2008 version. It's safe to say the remake won't skip anything major in the rest of the adaptation, unlike the 2008 version. I liked this version more than the original. Holo is more attractive in this version, looking more like an 18 year old instead of a 36 year old, and pretty much how she looks like in the light novel. I like how it's more faithful to the source material and didn't change things for whatever reason. So it feels more like the correct, definitive version to watch. Second season will be interesting, since it'll get to a point where it finally adapts beyond what the 2008 version adapted. Well in the meantime, I'll be watching the second season of the Rurouni Kenshin remake and the Ranma 1/2 remake, both airing next season.
@wildhood I'd blame "modern audience" for that. I mean people are more impatient these days and you can't expect TikTok generation to sit through 25 episodes of talking, economics, politics and religion. Not even Holo fanservice is enough.

Facts speak for themselves. Sure, it's been 16 years since the original aired, but the hype for this show was pretty low.
Members 200,865 (as of now).

Meanwhile, original S1 has 4x more Members at 834,984; and even S2 has Members 502,613.

My point is, not many people cared to watch this, and those who did did not appreciate it enough IMO. Which is a shame. I think new version is definitely an upgrade.
Sep 23, 2:04 PM
Sep 2024
this fantastic show, i love this.
Sep 23, 2:05 PM

Nov 2021
nooo i'm so sad first season is over >﹏<
Sep 23, 2:05 PM
May 2024
amazing ending i hope it gets a s2 it started kinda boring but became gradually better with each ep, the series is great
Sep 23, 2:08 PM

Sep 2018
Just as good as the original, 8/10.
Sep 23, 2:21 PM
Mar 2024
Why didn’t they kiss
Sep 23, 2:53 PM
Dec 2021
Perfection. Absolute perfection.
Sep 23, 2:53 PM
Mar 2015
Holo created the miracle which allowed the rest of the group to do their part to save the day
Sep 23, 2:55 PM
Apr 2023
this show is PEAK, i love this
Sep 23, 3:05 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
And with a miracle being pulled off to sway the Church as well as Lawrence pulling off his merchant skills in order to make a deal with them that would both benefit the town and inhabitants as well as them, the season comes to a close. It was overall ok as I wasn't really a fan of the slow nature of the development, the religious theming among other aspects of it. I'll give it the fact that the economy lingo can be translated and understood in actual terms and the way they were pulled off made them seem much more special than what they are in cold terms. However, both the attitude of some characters (Hola being among them), the average quality of the animation and the fanfare surrounding the series really didn't contribute anything good to my experience.

A season 2 has been announced and with it I'll probably come back for completion sake.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Sep 23, 3:08 PM

Dec 2013
I'm glad I finally got to enjoy this acclaimed series, the season has been entertaining from beginning to end and I can't wait to see more of them next season. Elsa was yet another strong side character much like the people from the previous arc.
Sep 23, 3:16 PM

Jul 2024
Very good first season. Hyped that a second season got announced
Sep 23, 3:33 PM
Jan 2024
All I’m gonna say is. They better announce the next season already or I’m sure we will riot!!! We waited more than a decade for this and we are not gonna wait another 10 for another season ! Please! Imma cry 😢
Sep 23, 3:39 PM
Feb 2014
I enjoyed it, at first I thought it was going just a redo of the first anime but it wasn’t but the opening and ending music to the first anime is the superior.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou: Merchant Meets the Wise Wolf Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Softhenic03 - Apr 29

102 by s1k1b »»
Yesterday, 10:03 AM

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou: Merchant Meets the Wise Wolf Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 12

83 by Raizel »»
Yesterday, 12:29 AM

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou: Merchant Meets the Wise Wolf Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 15

72 by MarioSpeedwagon »»
Oct 14, 1:00 PM

» How does this compare to the original? ( 1 2 )

anizawa89 - May 10

55 by GreedyChip »»
Oct 9, 1:41 AM

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou: Merchant Meets the Wise Wolf Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 15

117 by Raizel »»
Oct 8, 1:39 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.