3It was OK
13.2%
2Disliked it
2.2%
1Hated it
2.2%
Average 4.2
136 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 12, 2022 9:59 AM

Nov 2011
Some of the main idols are introduced in this first episode but tbh, nothing really special stands out for me between them. Looks like they'll have to work hard to become breakout stars in the idol industry.

At least the main cast seems energetic and their manager looks friendly enough. They got a long road ahead of them...
Jul 12, 2022 9:59 AM

Jul 2017
This is a purely idol show no doubt...but you may not know that this mixed-media project actually started as a light novel series from novelist Rakuda. If that sounds familiar or not, yes, it's the same author as OreSuki.

Not to mention that this show as a star-studded staff team onboard, like:
- Uma Musume director Kei Oikawa
- Shoujo☆Kageki Revue Starlight scriptwriter Tatsuto Higuchi along with the OreSuki author
- Puraore! Pride of Orange music producer Youhei Kisara
- Uma Musume Season 2 animation studio Studio Kai

For now, focusing on the starting unpopular idol group TiNgS that faces a dilemma with outgoing manager Yuki Hinase wanting to break up because of unsatisfactory results, and members Haru Nabatame, Rio Seibu and Kyoka Tamaki are drought in popularity looking for a big break. That is, until they got a personal manager: the unknown man Naoki Hinase whom has a somewhat difficult personality but a penchant for his mysterious "Shine" ability, recommended by his cousin Yuki...who's not keen on being an idol manager.

It's up to the 3 girls to convince Naoki, whom his special ability can either cause others' shortfalls, or in the case of TiNgS, spearhead them into stardom. I guess you could call Haru's dream of being a "Shine Post" an ambition, though by Naoki's standards he doesn't sense the "Shine" aura on her. Reluctant, but not out, he agrees to be their manager, starting from the ground up.

This is a decent start all things considered, though there is no doubt that Shine Post is the idol show of the season, bar none.
KANLen09Jul 12, 2022 11:00 AM
Jul 12, 2022 10:13 AM

Feb 2020
Yup, a pretty good start. I like these girls and their personalities so much.

The manager is also a nice guy, so I probably won't have any problems with him.

SerafosJul 12, 2022 1:23 PM
Jul 12, 2022 10:26 AM

Jul 2008
KANLen09 said:

- Uma Musume director Kei Oikawa,
- Shoujo☆Kageki Revue Starlight scriptwriter Tatsuto Higuchi along with the OreSuki author,
- Puraore! Pride of Orange music producer Youhei Kisara,
- Uma Musume Season 2 animation studio Studio Kai.
[/b]

I wasn't sure whether to try out the show due to it seeming like another run of the mill idol series, but as you pointed out the pedigree of the staff is really top notch. Hopefully this turns into something special.
Jul 12, 2022 11:07 AM

Apr 2014
It's Idol time.
Hmmm..... 2,000-seated Nakano Sunplaza?? That was about the same size as Liella! First LoveLive! Tour's venues.
Keep Fighting! TINGS!!!

何それ?意味分かんない
Jul 12, 2022 11:12 AM

Aug 2011
KANLen09 said:

- Shoujo☆Kageki Revue Starlight scriptwriter Tatsuto Higuchi along with the OreSuki author

This is a decent start all things considered, though there is no doubt that Shine Post is the idol show of the season, bar none.

Where the star of staff come from?
Because of uma musume so this anime will become successful like uma musume? This not horse racing gacha but another mass forgettable idol anime just want to promote their mobile game like idoly pride.
Jul 12, 2022 11:37 AM

Jun 2021
Not a bad first ep for an idol anime. I don’t usually watch these types, but I figured I’d stay up and give this one a shot.

Haru, Kyoka, Rio have adorable personalities and have a pretty fun chemistry. If the idol thing doesn’t work out, TiNgs could reform as a comedy act lol.

Hinase has some kind of lie detecting superpower which seems pretty interesting. I wonder how that’ll come into play in his quest to get these girls to fill out Nakano Sun Plaza.

Overall, the animation isn’t bad, the characters seem fun, and the music is pretty decent. I’ll give it a few more eps and see. Might not be catching this one as it drops since it airs pretty late for me, but I’ll follow along for now.
Jul 12, 2022 11:40 AM

Jul 2017
CrazyFrogz said:
KANLen09 said:

Because of uma musume so this anime will become successful like uma musume? This not horse racing gacha but another mass forgettable idol anime just want to promote their mobile game like idoly pride.
All I can say is, we'll see, we'll see.
Jul 12, 2022 11:42 AM

Jul 2011
This one is the strangely well animated of the season.

The whole episode I was trying to remember who Haru looked alike, and just could remember of Tsubasa from Cinderella Nine.
Jul 12, 2022 1:35 PM

Aug 2013
Well. Konami is behind this series so no wonder that it looks THIS good. And the animation is almost unbelievably fluid.
That song performed by Hoatru at the beginning was crazy good too.
Finally an idol series done right. At least for now.
CrazyFrogz said:
KANLen09 said:

But Idoly Pride was really good though. And it had great music too.
rsc-plJul 12, 2022 1:45 PM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Jul 12, 2022 1:41 PM

Mar 2021
Good opening episode the girls seem nice and their personalities are great and they are determined to succeed
Jul 12, 2022 1:41 PM

Mar 2014
lol the main girl looks exactly like the other main from Cinderella Nine. no wonder why i get the vibe everytime I see her face.
Jul 12, 2022 2:05 PM
Jan 2021
CrazyFrogz said:
KANLen09 said:

Good point anyway, it depends on the game now.
Hmm, let's see, something has lost; one of the producer of the game with Konami is one who did one of Idolmaster game too (which is more progressive than Idoly Pride game which just has rookie team on idol game).

The problem which Shine Post gets in Japan is its weird timeslot which Nippon TV (Eden Zero, Wonder Egg Priority) gave for them, they gave them slot of 2 am (which was actually not unfamiliar for WEP's fans, which some are Idoly Pride's fans too), but actually not normal for idol/music genre of anime (compared to Love Live series and Idolmaster series, especially Liella of Love Live Superstar which will have its Seasom 2 this weekend), so this is weird for me, especially Nippon TV, especially BS Nippon TV was also responsible for the 5 times of broadcast of Idoly Pride anime, even also in its terrible and difficult time of the project.

So yeah, this sounds unfair, but let's see how Konami does briliant business here.

*And anyway, Eden Zero and Wonder Egg Priority was also dominated by MusicRay'n (Idoly Pride) in core, except on the animation production level which contains A-1 Pictures' staffs (for Eden Zero) and some who were just responsible for Selection Project (for Wonder Egg Priority), these all other chaotic stories ...
teofilusSWJul 12, 2022 2:11 PM
Jul 12, 2022 2:18 PM

Apr 2010
Very strong start, animation is fantastic, very fluid with great character animation (tends to happen on anime Kei Oikawa directs!)

Really looking forward to next week episode.
Jul 12, 2022 3:00 PM
Jul 2015
I'm not much into idols shows but I like this one very much. I liked the premise of the failing Idol unit and also, the girls have something different than other idol shows.
Jul 12, 2022 3:01 PM
Apr 2022
AkeZZZ said:
It's Idol time.
Hmmm..... 2,000-seated Nakano Sunplaza?? That was about the same size as Liella! First LoveLive! Tour's venues.
Keep Fighting! TINGS!!!

I was impressed until I saw the panning, and that gave away the CGI, otherwise its looks quite well done. Not as good as how LayDuce did for Heroine.
I like animated performances like that, as it shows alot of work put in to draw and animate, rather than lazy (to me) crap cgi ie Bushiroad.

I like it if it has that hand drawn frames look, rather than the smooth textures and movements like Bushiroad productions, thats so super cringe with the uncanny valley. Ugh!

As the studio also did Super Cub, i think I'll keep watching.
Actually the art is quite good and pleasing on the eye!
thehornedratJul 12, 2022 3:22 PM
Jul 12, 2022 3:22 PM

Feb 2020
as with many beginnings of idol anime, the main girls' inspiration comes from one, popular, well-made idol. Interesting to see this manager be able to spot other people's honesty, and so this power may serve as the baseline for starting development amongst them... i wonder what Hinase thinks of the other idols at the production house. and more importantly, why they are lying to themselves

Also interested to see how Hinase came to be like he is. he's obviously had some problems producing idols in the past, and i wouldn't be surprised if this was tied to Hotaru's (?) success as an idol

Solid animation, however i can notice the rough edges similar to other anime from Studio Kai.

this shouldn't be boring to follow this szn, but I hope this anime can finally be more-or-less unique and step away from certain recent idol anime
Jul 12, 2022 3:29 PM
Sep 2019
I'm surprised none of the boys asks Haru out on a date when she was at school.
Jul 12, 2022 3:45 PM
Jan 2021
Ok...for YEARS I've been refusing to like the idol-genre in anime. Dropping shows after just a couple episodes and even convincing myself that isekai trash > idol trash. That may be true, but I think this show may be the tipping point for me to give idol shows a chance.
Just for the sake of integrity, I'll check back in here after 3-4 episodes to boldly announce that I'm STILL not ready for this genre OR announce that my journey to full-otaku status is now complete. :)
Jul 12, 2022 5:18 PM

Dec 2016
Pretty solid premiere. It had really good looking mix of 3D and 2D animation and quite a loveable cast so far.
Jul 12, 2022 7:56 PM

Mar 2019
Haru look 200% better with glasses....

But Rio is cuter... so #TeamRio.
Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Jul 12, 2022 8:03 PM

Aug 2020
beautiful, beautiful. This maybe the idol anime I've been waiting for.

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Jul 12, 2022 9:04 PM

Nov 2009
Quite an interesting Idol series.

Mainly cause there's non-regular factors in it.

Tho... this super power... at first I thought this was a "audience favors/ excitement meter" that most kids Idol series have.

But turns out his super power is a literal lie detector... I am not sure how this is going to help in getting the girls into better standing...

Unless it's something like seeing if the job offer's company is lying about certain things or not before he decide to accept the offer? no idea... cause I can't really see how being able to see lies going to help the girls get better as Idols.

___ ___ ___

And the reason the manager doesn't want to manage is cause he TOO GOOD at it... and literally took all good job openings from other groups... so he felt really guilty about it.
(cause while his group is doing good, he's letting down other groups and it goes against his dream of having everyone love Idols and having Idols giving everything they have for Fans) (cause other groups will get discouraged and starts doing less and ends up quitting Idols)

___ ___ ___

Also, the other 2 girls, especially the Blond... shine a whole bunch... does that mean Rio actually doesn't really want to be an Idol? or she's just in it for the Money... here I thought she was a nice girl... guess not...
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jul 12, 2022 11:40 PM

Sep 2018
Took me until the end of the episode when the big boss explained it, that the new manager had a lie detector power lol, it didn't even click when he said "absolutely do not lie to me" and two of the girls shined, like in the beginning scenes with all those people.

Makes for an interesting first episode.
Jul 13, 2022 12:23 AM

Jul 2021
Me trying not to pronounce this show's name as shine post as in Japanese.

Didn't the animation feel choppy during the dance part in the start? Or was it just me?

This wasn't anything particularly special but I can say that this is going to be the comfort show of the season for me. This was enjoyable to say the least.

The animation is okay and seems like I may grow to like the girls in the future.

Ooo and one of the girl wants to go to Budokan, reminded me of K-on and that they didn't even try to go there, did they?

4/5.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Jul 13, 2022 2:47 AM
Jan 2021
I have watched hahahahahaha
So yeah, this is laughing me as idol and seiyuu otaku ...

SPOILER ALERT

Let me correcting some; his former job is hmm probably talent caster or talent scouter for an advertisment or a content agency which usually more skilled at encouraging naturally glowing idols to get hired in advertising or other content production than being a manager to manage the idol business directly with its various human resources, including talents who don't have natural talent, and making them successful and shining (actually Shine Post is Wake Up Girls with supernatural self insert-kun 😅, and I'm not surprised either, there is also staff from Avex also on the staff list). The incompatibility of the new manager's skill set and the hard work of the idol center of TINGS are the keywords (as what I get from anime).

In addition, please note that the chairman and the manager are "one part of the family" and previously worked together at the same advertising agency or content agency (last time I saw "there is a blood or love relationship" in an idol anime). I really can't stop my tears, yeah that's actually the main premise of Idoly Pride). In fact, the agency here is literally a family-run business compared to Idoly Pride, which they really imply in the world setting and dialogues. After all, SHINE POST reduces this avant-garde point, hopefully not because Rakuda-san has a background as a light novel author and holds most of the control of content production (compare with Idoly Pride which brought staffs from a TV station, and was done by a producer who has experience making idol multimedia projects before and a writer who is more experienced as a series composer of anime).

So technically,
Watching SHINE POST and IDOLY PRIDE (both are from STRAIGHT EDGE) is kindly like comparing Hige wo Soru and Wonder Egg Priority.
Jul 13, 2022 2:55 AM

Feb 2019
It's the Classroom Crisis problem again. Pretty much everyone aside from the Protagonist is decent, but they're annoying and completely pointless.

Dropped, though it's a shame what with how easy it'd be to fix the show.
Well I for one already loved Lain.
Jul 13, 2022 3:08 AM

Oct 2016
Pretty good start! But Jesus Christ, they really go ham on the production quality when it comes to idol shows lmao.

Interesting lie detection ability from Manager-kun. From what I understood, Kyouka and Rio ain't really as confident as they seem, Rio shines brighter than Kyouka though, so I assume she has bigger issues.

Haru's really fun, and again, the animation, goddamn.
Jul 13, 2022 7:52 AM
Jan 2020
Lowkey one of the best premiere this season, and you're fucking tripping if you think this is just you're typical run of the mil Mix Media Project. This looks really good, and the chara designs are nice.

Hope it won't flop, their marketing is shit.
RonninnJul 13, 2022 7:56 AM
Jul 13, 2022 8:58 AM
May 2019
Loved the first episode and really enjoy the high quality animation and character design.
Jul 13, 2022 9:00 AM
May 2019
Serafos said:
Yup, a pretty good start. I like these girls and their personalities so much.

The manager is also a nice guy, so I probably won't have any problems with him.

Just an all-around feel good type of show. Looking forward to the rest of the girls being introduced.
Jul 13, 2022 11:45 AM

Sep 2015
While it's refreshing to see comedy in idol anime, the voice acting left a lot to be desired, especially the manager and the brown-haired girl, Kyouka.

The animation during the first 2 minutes is top-notch. After that, it's still good but there are some awkward and unnatural movements. Also, the dance in the hallway is over the top for no reason.

Personality-wise, all of them are pretty generic. We get one with overly optimistic kirakira dokidoki type and one with typical ojousama archetype. Kyouka is supposed to be a deadpan realistic type which I find to be the most interesting one but the monotonal voice is just not working, which is a shame.
Truth is absolute but human perception of truth is always relative.
Jul 13, 2022 1:19 PM

Jan 2018
Really strong premise. I'm really into the characters. Definitely looking forward to more.
Jul 13, 2022 2:16 PM
Jan 2021
kyou_on said:
While it's refreshing to see comedy in idol anime, the voice acting left a lot to be desired, especially the manager and the brown-haired girl, Kyouka.

The animation during the first 2 minutes is top-notch. After that, it's still good but there are some awkward and unnatural movements. Also, the dance in the hallway is over the top for no reason.

Personality-wise, all of them are pretty generic. We get one with overly optimistic kirakira dokidoki type and one with typical ojousama archetype. Kyouka is supposed to be a deadpan realistic type which I find to be the most interesting one but the monotonal voice is just not working, which is a shame.

Instead, I suspected that Shine Post would only be a 2-person show, only Kyouka (CV: Suzuhiro Sayumi-san) and the manager. The reason is simple: "the seiyuu of Kyouka is used to comedic characters in various anime, especially anime adaptations of manga and light novels" and Shine Post is the sole foothold in her career to become an artist (or voice artist), besides of course "among all seiyuu of TINGS, she's the only professional voice actor who got casted."

One of the advantages of the idol/music genre over all genres in anime is its "originality which is always connected with production notes related to the future of casts." Examples: Love Live series which always creates seiyuu artists or voice idols with its concept, with a tendency to have a high volume of live schedules, or Idoly Pride which is actually "an advertising event for MusicRay'n talents that is more difficult to promote such as Sphere and Generation 3 (different from TrySail). superpower)," so it's only natural that there will be fewer songs because the orientation is in the interests of the company, not works or projects.

Anyway, I see Rakuda-sensei has more control in Shine Post than Shimesaba-sensei (Higehiro) in the past, in BATON=RELAY.
Jul 13, 2022 5:37 PM
Apr 2022
GakutoDeathGlare said:
Took me until the end of the episode when the big boss explained it, that the new manager had a lie detector power lol, it didn't even click when he said "absolutely do not lie to me" and two of the girls shined, like in the beginning scenes with all those people.

Well, if you go back to the first time you see the glow, when he was walking down the market street alley, note the 2 school girls talking there? This showcasing the first lie, also the easiest to spot, and thus shows the viewer how the glow works.......ie cutting your long hair by 1 cm, and your friend so very enthusiastically(?) says 'OH WOW! you look so totally different now!" is a downright baldface lie as it gets, lol.

Edit: but of course, lies being lies, people dont just lie for manipulative reasons, sometimes for love too..... like the man giving his girlfriend the perfume, and minimises the amount of effort he put in to find it, you know, just like how I would do and say heheh.....and other people too. I'm sure there are other examples we all can think of why lies are used.

So lets see how this plot device is used to push the story!
thehornedratJul 13, 2022 5:44 PM
Jul 13, 2022 6:09 PM

Jan 2011
fun premise for a idol show kinda shocked how well animated it is 3 girls seem fun enough

it ant ghost this time around for seasonal idol show with a twist but lie detector as the magic element
Jul 13, 2022 10:27 PM

Feb 2019
Amazing first ep. Will be my Idoly pride of the season. Some beautiful art and animation. I hope this stays consistent throughout! Idol fans eating so good this season Omg
Jul 13, 2022 10:34 PM

Sep 2018
thehornedrat said:
GakutoDeathGlare said:

Well, if you go back to the first time you see the glow, when he was walking down the market street alley, note the 2 school girls talking there? This showcasing the first lie, also the easiest to spot, and thus shows the viewer how the glow works.......ie cutting your long hair by 1 cm, and your friend so very enthusiastically(?) says 'OH WOW! you look so totally different now!" is a downright baldface lie as it gets, lol.

Edit: but of course, lies being lies, people dont just lie for manipulative reasons, sometimes for love too..... like the man giving his girlfriend the perfume, and minimises the amount of effort he put in to find it, you know, just like how I would do and say heheh.....and other people too. I'm sure there are other examples we all can think of why lies are used.

So lets see how this plot device is used to push the story!
Yes, it all made sense once the big boss told us what was going on, I just didn't expect some sort of supernatural/superpower element in this anime lol. When I first saw that scene with all those people, I thought he was seeing brightness in positive people or something lol
Jul 13, 2022 11:51 PM

Oct 2008
it seems to me that this idol show has impressive key frame animation huh...i wonder if the production budget went to that...cuz the plot feels too mediocre...
4/5.

Jul 14, 2022 6:20 AM
Apr 2022
matias067 said:
it seems to me that this idol show has impressive key frame animation huh...i wonder if the production budget went to that...cuz the plot feels too mediocre...
4/5.

Konami is the sugar daddy funding the project lol.

Yes, the art here is quite good and well done, they did well converting the 3D performances to 2D cel animation....some minor lapses here and there, but not becoming too distracting like KamiKuzu Idol. No Bushiroad level work here......so far.

Its a nice step up Studio Kai's previous CGDCT work, Super Cub, and they animated those Honda motorcycles so beautifully. Theres colour saturation when they start up the bikes, making the animation go from drab to happy looking, lol. If you go into the MAL forums, you'll see posts that people actually bought bikes (mostly higher spec Hondas, or rekindled their love of Honda motorcycles) thanks to that show.....And yes, Honda was the main sugar daddy for Super Cub.
Jul 15, 2022 2:07 AM

Oct 2008
thehornedrat said:
matias067 said:
4/5.

Yes, the art here is quite good and well done, they did well converting the 3D performances to 2D cel animation....some minor lapses here and there, but not becoming too distracting like KamiKuzu Idol. No Bushiroad level work here......so far.

Its a nice step up Studio Kai's previous CGDCT work, Super Cub, and they animated those Honda motorcycles so beautifully. Theres colour saturation when they start up the bikes, making the animation go from drab to happy looking, lol. If you go into the MAL forums, you'll see posts that people actually bought bikes (mostly higher spec Hondas, or rekindled their love of Honda motorcycles) thanks to that show.....And yes, Honda was the main sugar daddy for Super Cub.

yes, the dance performance on the first part was some kind of 3D but if you notice the other casual parts, they have more 2D movements unlike other studios who like powerpoint (that's lazy) ...this one totally feels the noticeable difference! nice to know Konami is funding this! as long as there some big names involved there's big difference!

Jul 15, 2022 8:02 AM

Oct 2015
Not a bad start. I'm liking the characters.

Can't wait for the adventure to their goal.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jul 16, 2022 6:47 AM
Apr 2022
matias067 said:
thehornedrat said:

yes, the dance performance on the first part was some kind of 3D but if you notice the other casual parts, they have more 2D movements unlike other studios who like powerpoint (that's lazy) ...this one totally feels the noticeable difference! nice to know Konami is funding this! as long as there some big names involved there's big difference!

I'm pleased to see we have similar appreciation of the hard work put in this way. If you've seen HoneyWorks' Heroines Run The Show, done by Lay-Duce, it has performances by their idol duo which are 2D animated as well.
Jul 17, 2022 1:35 PM

Mar 2014
This anime kinda makes me wonder "how come idol anime are getting more and more absurd ?". To me I don't find them mediocre anymore, it's just "who came with this shit" ???
Jul 18, 2022 4:26 AM

Feb 2021
Saw this the other day at some tv channel and while the animation is better than your average idol shows, the characters look very boring. Our main girls decided that they want to be idols after watching a concert and saw how 'sparkly' an idol was singing on stage. You get the usual trio: energetic, optimistic leader, the cheeky chuunibyou but is actually shy girl, and the well-spoken and calm girl.

I'm not gonna watch this show, but because I've seen the first episode, I'm commenting and putting this on dropped.

3/5
"Nobody could laugh at someone who's trying their hardest" -Machio-

Jul 22, 2022 3:11 AM

Oct 2007
nice first performance by Hotaru. Hmm, but this is not really the kind of idol anime I like to watch.

dropped without finishing the first episode.
Jul 28, 2022 8:16 AM
Aug 2018
I don't know what to say about the animation, I understand it's full CGI, at times good, and at times quite bad to my opinion.
Jul 28, 2022 11:53 AM

Apr 2010
er_coje_aceituna said:
I don't know what to say about the animation, I understand it's full CGI, at times good, and at times quite bad to my opinion.

It's close to full 2D only.
Jul 28, 2022 5:52 PM

Aug 2018
And a new attempt for "TiNgS" begins.
I liked the first chapter, the girls are pretty. Well, let's see how they will do with the manager.

Aug 4, 2022 6:46 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Pretty nice start even though it's the usual manager coming to save the idol band but what I especially like is how the manager is able to see lies, I hope it will be well used
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shine Post Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2022

41 by mayakitty »»
Sep 6, 8:56 AM

Poll: » Shine Post Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2022

26 by yawnaroo »»
Jul 9, 4:34 PM

Poll: » Shine Post Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 9, 2022

27 by yawnaroo »»
Jul 8, 4:11 PM

Poll: » Shine Post Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 26, 2022

24 by yawnaroo »»
Jul 8, 11:05 AM

Poll: » Shine Post Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 19, 2022

33 by RGreatDanton »»
Jun 12, 3:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.