3It was OK
11.5%
2Disliked it
1.6%
1Hated it
4.2%
Average 4.2
191 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 18, 2018 10:20 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Nijimi going full crazy this episode lul. Somehow, they managed to get her panties off and voids her magical abilities. What a crybaby she turned out to be after that.

Shioi is up and walking again since coming out of the hospital.

Some new girls are also introduced this episode. This show just became even more crazy.
May 18, 2018 11:05 AM

Apr 2010
My guess is that the cliff-hanger is related to life span.
Anyway more girls appeared but that also means more drama is on it's way.
Things will probably get hectic as well with so many around.
May 18, 2018 11:27 AM

Jun 2015
Nijimi going absolutely crazy in the classroom was very cringy, her panties were taken away from her lmao. I really can't stand her. Got to meet the other girls from the other site, they are just as crazy. They have interesting powers.
May 18, 2018 11:43 AM

Mar 2013
so we get introduced to more magical girls and a magical boy. oh I really loved it when nijimin just lost it during class and ayaka took her panties with the boys cheering. seeing all the girls (plus boy) together it makes me question if they can even pull it off seeing as how there seems to be a lot infighting among members. what did kosame tell ayaka? Why must I wait to find out?
May 18, 2018 11:49 AM

Nov 2016
Oh boy,must have been on of the weirdest gatherings in anime.Wonder who's going to bite the dust first. Well, doesn't really matter since apparently they don't have much time anywaybrings up the question why some of them using their powers like crazy

Gotta ship them

It's quite surprising that I unironically enjoyed the last two episodes. Looking forward what's going to happen next and how Ayas brother intervenes. The image with him being in possesion of several magical items made me curious.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 18, 2018 12:07 PM

Nov 2015
At last bro is happy that her little sister brought friends home.
May 18, 2018 12:32 PM

Dec 2017
welp, i guess the blonde dies. but not soon enough anyways

and that little conversation about the beach and the sea was like a quote from "Knockin' on Heaven's Door"

You've never seen the ocean? Don't you know what happens when you get to heaven? In heaven, all they talk about is the ocean. How gorgeously beautiful it is. And all the sunsets that they saw. How you could feel the sun lose its strength. And how the cool water splashed forward and the only fire left was the fire in their souls. And you? You can't say a thing, because you've never been there. Up there, you'll be nothing but a fucked-up outsider.
May 18, 2018 12:40 PM

Jul 2017
Fine episode. Nijimin went berserk and I got to actually see 1 or 2 scenes where women were not killing each other (in the beginning with the beach dialogue).
May 18, 2018 12:41 PM
Jul 2018
FallenEntity said:
so we get introduced to more magical girls and a magical boy. oh I really loved it when nijimin just lost it during class and ayaka took her panties with the boys cheering. seeing all the girls (plus boy) together it makes me question if they can even pull it off seeing as how there seems to be a lot infighting among members. what did kosame tell ayaka? Why must I wait to find out?

If you're talking about Kiyoharu then she's not a boy. She's a transgender girl and the bullying she receives because of this is her misfortune. Please consider how you talk about this character as it comes off as being quite transphobic even if it's unintentional.
May 18, 2018 1:25 PM

Sep 2016
FMmatron said:
why some of them using their powers like crazy[/s]

Only Yatsumura and Shioi since they are dumbass
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
May 18, 2018 1:28 PM
Jul 2018
tfw edgy garbage anime has better animation than S;G 0

seriously though that bath scene was great shame that it's the bath scene
and YES handholding! if wasn't because of the last scene this episode probably the happiest so far
May 18, 2018 1:58 PM

Nov 2016
A lot of more girls introduced this episode. That butler, something is wrong with him.

Nijimi is still a weird character, those transitions of her personality is awful. Shioi showing up just make her crazier. Some of the powers of the girls are quite interesting.

I wonder what Koyami said to Ayaka in the end, something bad is about to come. Also that brother is spooky.
PoloMay 20, 2018 6:47 AM
May 18, 2018 2:03 PM

Jul 2013
Hilarious episode as always and we got quite the crew here. A trans, a yakuza, a girl who never comes late to the school and a rich bitch with a masochist butler (without counting the previously introduced emo-chan). This series is quite something.

Nijimin's angry moments were pure gold. This is cementing itself as best comedy of the year episode by episode, and I cannot wait for the moment that onii-chan makes his move (since it's obvious he is going to be relevant later).

The yuri scenes at the end were nice (very jarring how Aya and Tsuyuno got along so well with a girl who has killed people and who would had killed them if she would have had the chance, but, then again, this show is not something you have to take seriously, so...). I wonder why Aya was crying when emo-chan called her to tell her the message of the telepath. Is Tsuyuno dying or anything? I can't think more reasons for her to cry that much.
May 18, 2018 2:07 PM

Apr 2011
This show is still trash, but I kinda liked the trans girl and her sadistic plans for the future (although I think it would be smarter to inform adults that could help her and her situation about the bullying, she can still get her revenge later in life anyway), and the kendo girl too.

Can someone who read the manga spoil me and tell me what is it that Kosame and Kiyo told Aya about?
May 18, 2018 2:19 PM

Apr 2017
So the "girl" that cries blood when she uses the magic (we saw that in the opening) is actually a guy.. Well I'm disappointed, I thought "she" would be some kinda of badass girl..
May 18, 2018 2:24 PM

Sep 2013
Quality was better with the panty and bath scenes but they are going for an original ending for sure with shioi being their friend :(
May 18, 2018 2:35 PM
Jul 2018
Kaiser_Senpai said:
So the "girl" that cries blood when she uses the magic (we saw that in the opening) is actually a guy.. Well I'm disappointed, I thought "she" would be some kinda of badass girl..

Again she's a legitimate transgender girl. No need for quotation marks here.
May 18, 2018 2:53 PM

Jul 2015
DarkLovecraft said:
FallenEntity said:

If you're talking about Kiyoharu then she's not a boy. She's a transgender girl and the bullying she receives because of this is her misfortune. Please consider how you talk about this character as it comes off as being quite transphobic even if it's unintentional.

Assuming he/she/it really has gender dysphoria and does not just want to suck off some oppression points and attention by pretending to be a girl.
Just saying that this is becoming much more common nowadays.
If he/she/it really is a girl trapped in man's body, they I can give him/her/it my full compassion.

Let's say it's a trap for now. Just to be safe.

May 18, 2018 3:45 PM
Jul 2018
Piromysl said:
DarkLovecraft said:

Assuming he/she/it really has gender dysphoria and does not just want to suck off some oppression points and attention by pretending to be a girl.
If he/she/it really is a girl trapped in man's body, they I can give him/her/it my full compassion.

That's even less safe and more transphobic than anything. It's a canon fact that she's a girl. There's no pretending about it. Calling a transgender character a trap is absolutely disgusting.

As someone who's actually read the manga I can say with full confidence that she's a legitimate trans girl and the transphobia she faces is her misfortune and the reason why the Site picked her.

So yeah let's not call a transgender character a trap.
removed-userMay 18, 2018 3:55 PM
May 18, 2018 4:38 PM
Dec 2017
seasonal meme boy revealed!
May 18, 2018 4:58 PM

Jun 2017
If the trans girl is really a girl then why does everyone think she is a boy who is cross dressing lol. Also, the Tsuyuno-Aya ship must sail before they die, they are too damn adorable together, let them be happy please?
May 18, 2018 5:03 PM

Jul 2015
DarkLovecraft said:
Piromysl said:

That's even less safe and more transphobic than anything. It's a canon fact that she's a girl. There's no pretending about it. Calling a transgender character a trap is absolutely disgusting.

As someone who's actually read the manga I can say with full confidence that she's a legitimate trans girl and the transphobia she faces is her misfortune and the reason why the Site picked her.

Let me be clear: If she has a penis, its a dude. If she has a vagina, shes a girl.
All sources label her as "female", but now I'm not sure wether biological or pretending.

MomoSinX said:
If the trans girl is really a girl then why does everyone think she is a boy who is cross dressing lol. Also, the Tsuyuno-Aya ship must sail before they die, they are too damn adorable together, let them be happy please?

If that's the case, then she brought all the misfortune on herself and does not deserve any compassion.

May 18, 2018 5:15 PM

Jan 2013
Kosame is stupidly cute. So many great girls in this show. I REALLY hope they leave the relationship between Aya and Yatsumura at friendship and don't go full lesbo shit although it seems they're 90% there already.

Anyways, I'm guessing Yatsumura is going to die like really soon and that male magical girl somehow sensed it when shaking her hand. Interesting why Shioi wouldn't be dying too (or maybe she is?) since she used way more sticks probably for a lot longer. I think this show has some consistency problems in regards to how much you can use a stick before you get completely fucked.
May 18, 2018 5:20 PM
Jul 2018
Piromysl said:
DarkLovecraft said:

Let me be clear: If she has a penis, its a dude. If she has a vagina, shes a girl.
All sources label her as "female", but now I'm not sure wether biological or pretending.

MomoSinX said:

If that's the case, then she brought all the misfortune on herself and does not deserve any compassion.

Biological sex is not the same as gender. You really should educate yourself when it comes to these things.

In any case I can't take you seriously if you think it's acceptable to call transgender people traps and believe gender is defined by your biology.
May 18, 2018 5:24 PM

Jul 2015
DarkLovecraft said:
Piromysl said:

Biological sex is not the same as gender. You really should educate yourself when it comes to these things.

In any case I can't take you seriously if you think it's acceptable to call transgender people traps and believe gender is defined by your biology.

I did educated myself. I advise you do the same.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer

May 18, 2018 5:36 PM
Jul 2018
Onii-chan looking so menacing while saying welcome to Aya friends :3

OT: I am starting to find Rina really really annoying...hope Nijimi actual kills her. But that aside, some fun characters were introduced (including a trap <3) and also some nice build up. The last part of the episode gave me the idea that the emo girl told Aya that Tsuyuno will not have much time to live (even less than the other girls probably) given the sequence of events and this episode seem to hammered the idea that Tsuyuno is a important person in Aya life.
May 18, 2018 6:21 PM

Dec 2017
Some new characters were introduced and I like their stick’s powers. Thought it was somewhat odd that they would use their powers to demonstrate to the others what their powers were because each time they use it, it drains their life. I understand why they showed it though. It’s more interesting to the audience to see them use their powers instead of just explaining them. But still.
May 18, 2018 6:23 PM
Feb 2018
This episode went full on yuri. And that bath fanservice ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

I can't wait for Aya and Yatsumura doujins!!!
May 18, 2018 6:26 PM
Feb 2018
DarkLovecraft said:
FallenEntity said:

Transgender people in anime are called traps. Let's use the right terminology people.
May 18, 2018 7:08 PM

Sep 2016
Dat animation in the bath scene wow. That was some good stuff lol.
The Anime Binge Is Life

-PolarCyrus97 2k17-
May 18, 2018 7:20 PM

Jun 2013
...Nigga. This is too much, lol
May 18, 2018 8:08 PM
✿。

Apr 2012
More characters were introduced this episode, some of them have interesting sticks.

The classroom scene tho, Nijimin surely lost it when Rina appeared, it was funny seeing them removing her underwear to stop her.

Also I really like the relationship between Aya & Yatsumura, they’re cute ~
Too bad that maybe Yatasumura’s life span is reaching its limit!

:: Sʏᴍᴘʜᴏɴɪᴀ

Fly me to the moon
Let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like
On jupiter and mars

☆ ★ ☆ ★
May 18, 2018 8:27 PM

Oct 2011
Other magical girls are also crazy too omg
May 18, 2018 8:36 PM
Oct 2015
SJW's galore in this discussion thread.
May 18, 2018 9:17 PM

Mar 2008
Props to this anime actually normalizes a series killer girl as main character.
Very good les anime : D
May 18, 2018 9:25 PM

Dec 2016
this is actually a pretty decent comedy
May 18, 2018 11:27 PM
Mar 2018
vegeta8639 said:
Anyways, I'm guessing Yatsumura is going to die like really soon and that male magical girl somehow sensed it when shaking her hand. Interesting why Shioi wouldn't be dying too (or maybe she is?) since she used way more sticks probably for a lot longer. I think this show has some consistency problems in regards to how much you can use a stick before you get completely fucked.
Lol. I know that you read the manga, so you can conclude like that. Anime-only watchers wouldn't think so, you know?

raifuresu said:
Can someone who read the manga spoil me and tell me what is it that Kosame and Kiyo told Aya about?
This is an anime forum, so i think you come with the wrong question. But, if you still want to know,
MalioboroMay 18, 2018 11:31 PM
May 18, 2018 11:27 PM
Mar 2017
DarkLovecraft said:
Piromysl said:

If that's how the Manga handles it then I hope the Anime improves. Going off this episode they're trying to be ambiguous about it, with her not correcting her friends calling her a Boy.
May 18, 2018 11:45 PM
Apr 2017
i cant stop laughing 😂😂😂
May 18, 2018 11:52 PM

May 2015
Gay.

Wait...wait...wait...Guys can be magical guys too? Well that's just not fair! Oh...so apparently if you look girly enough, you can possess a magical stick...

Nijimin has been pantsed! And Aya holds it up in all of its glory!

So we have:

A healer
A freezing swordswoman
A flyer
A superhuman
A telepath
A time-stopper
A mind controller
A teleporter
And...what does Shioi have? The Space Stone?

Lots of Gay happening in this episode. I wonder what the ending was all about...
May 19, 2018 12:13 AM

Jun 2008
This plot is really stupid but I love where the show is going with Aya and Yatsumura, they're so gay together. If the ultra edgy story is just a backdrop to make that happen then I'm honestly okay with it.

However, if Yatsumura dies I'll almost certainly drop, and I get a bad feeling that such a thing isn't unlikely...
May 19, 2018 12:26 AM

Apr 2015
Hmm, how did this suddenly become a comedy? Bath scene had me pulling out my hair, I'm ok and all with TsuyuAya but the tone is so...strange. Well animated for some reason too.

I'd rather Shioi be killed, she's so unlikable.

New girls are much more gimmicky compared to the cast so far.

uninstallthegame said:
and that little conversation about the beach and the sea was like a quote from "Knockin' on Heaven's Door"

You've never seen the ocean? Don't you know what happens when you get to heaven? In heaven, all they talk about is the ocean. How gorgeously beautiful it is. And all the sunsets that they saw. How you could feel the sun lose its strength. And how the cool water splashed forward and the only fire left was the fire in their souls. And you? You can't say a thing, because you've never been there. Up there, you'll be nothing but a fucked-up outsider.

She's gunning for the prestigious 'most death flags planted in a single cour anime' record
LanzMay 19, 2018 12:32 AM
May 19, 2018 12:50 AM

May 2012
DarkLovecraft said:
FallenEntity said:

Are you serious? I'm really not sure.
I despise woke people.
May 19, 2018 12:56 AM

Apr 2018
That trans boy is a boy just sayin
And it ain't because he want to be refered as a girl that i will
And this ain't transphobic everything is ....phobic this days

Anw nice ep
Dat animation tho
3.5/5
May 19, 2018 12:58 AM

Jul 2012
All the stuff was covered pretty good, but the pacing still feels kinda weird, don't know what it is. Very surprised about how good animation is, thought this will be like some small low-mid budget show and definitely shouldn't expect much from animation.
May 19, 2018 1:34 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
So Kosame's powers are limited to healing. I guess if she restores the lifespan it will be considered cheating. Hmm the derobing butler's reaction was a tad creepy. Rina transferring in was unexpected but the manner of they dealt with Njimin though was hillarious. So a gathering of a witches in park huh. The powers of the new witches though sure is varied and interesting. An interesting episode that introduced quite a lot of new characters in the fight against the admins. The bond between Aya and Tsuyuno seems to be getting stronger as well. I wonder what was the news that was conveyed to Aya though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 19, 2018 2:00 AM
Jul 2018
since i have read the manga, i don't have anything to complain about the important stuffs revealed or not yet revealed in this episode, so the only thing that bother me here is the fact that those new girls spent their precious lifespan just for an introduction about their sticks, like, seriously!?
May 19, 2018 3:18 AM
Sep 2017
Lucky boyss able to see nijimi's p#ssy..

Oh..Yuri vibes is strong on this episode, i ship them tho.

May 19, 2018 3:47 AM
Feb 2018
Kaiser_Senpai said:
ikr... i think she was so cool
May 19, 2018 3:52 AM

Apr 2011
Makjo said:
raifuresu said:
This is an anime forum, so i think you come with the wrong question. But, if you still want to know,

That's true, I apologize, I forgot about the rules. @_@ But thank you!!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Site Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2018

390 by chriskris91 »»
Sep 26, 5:07 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Site Episode 11 Discussion

ibraheem234 - Sep 5, 2018

13 by L01MK »»
Sep 8, 2:44 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Site Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 27, 2018

114 by Ira_7 »»
Aug 27, 8:10 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Site Episode 12 Discussion

allenjke - Aug 8, 2018

42 by whitebeartigtig »»
Jun 24, 1:26 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Site Episode 10 Discussion

ibraheem234 - Aug 25, 2018

10 by whitebeartigtig »»
Jun 24, 12:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.