Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 24, 6:58 AM

Nov 2011
Ye, I don't really like this Alfreya guy. He seems to have some sort of superiority complex about his races and views other as inferior.

Kai as usual doesn't back down from anything in his way so he faces him head on. One of his toughest fights yet but luckily, he wasn't alone. Kai has some very useful allies on his side.
Aug 24, 8:53 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
this is probably my favoirte show of the season as its the closest thing to a battle harem we've had this year

too bad like so many shows, it suffers from mid art/animation
Aug 24, 10:08 AM

Nov 2023
Since the fight with Vanessa, I have had a theory.
The more episodes I watch of the anime the more I believe it's true (and the more bored I get, but that's beside the point).
If it's true, it would be a major spoiler, so proceed with caution. You have been warned.
Aug 24, 11:00 AM
Aug 2020
Our "Hero" really seems to stand around and do a lot of nothing. He blocks a single attack and then just stands there holding his sword for the whole episode while his friends get the crap kicked out of them. You know that only HE can win against the hero's but its like you have to wait 2 full episodes while he gets his shit together and stops blathering. MOVE, DO SOMETHING.... so annoying.
Aug 24, 11:05 AM

Dec 2018
Another incredibly disappointing episode. Apparently this world and the former world were all data? Perhaps some kind of simulation? Nothing is explained at all after 7 episodes, the only "reveals" we get just raise more obfuscation, and our "hero" just stands there for half a F***ing episode staring at the villain and doing absolutely NOTHING while his friends get hurt. This is a interesting show with terrible writing. 2/10 for this episode.
Aug 24, 11:10 AM
Jul 2024
Reply to Stark700
Ye, I don't really like this Alfreya guy. He seems to have some sort of superiority complex about his races and views other as inferior.

Kai as usual doesn't back down from anything in his way so he faces him head on. One of his toughest fights yet but luckily, he wasn't alone. Kai has some very useful allies on his side.
@Stark700 This jerk is arrogant. I don't care if the weird creature(s) redoing the World are brainwashing him, he is just a jerk!
Aug 24, 12:29 PM

Feb 2019
Damn they ended the ep right as stuff was getting interesting. They keep blue balling us with whoever rewrote the world 😭. I figured Alfreya wasn’t actually the bad guy, or at least not as bad as he was being made out to be, but it’s gonna be a little sad if he ends up like Vanessa after this fight seeing how much Reiren and the others look up to him.

Seems like whoever rewrote the world did a shitty job though. I mean why wouldn’t they erase the word sid or magically have it not cause people to trip out when they hear it lol. Alfreya did say “that human” before he got transformed so was the person who rewrote the world really a human? Why would they put humanity on the brink of extinction 🤔 it’s crazy that they can overwrite actual people too

Also can we have Kai do something for once? Holy shit he just stood around this whole episode while Jeanne and the others risked their lives. Not to mention he has the most powerful weapon in existence like dawg wake up. Animation was also really bad.
Marinate1016Aug 24, 12:39 PM
Aug 24, 8:13 PM

Jul 2012

I really feel like I got baited with people praising the first few episodes.
Aug 24, 9:32 PM

Nov 2021
I fw the music in this anime so hard, no reason for it to be that good. If only the animation were on par
Aug 24, 9:53 PM
Apr 2022
the last two episodes were big nothing burgers, fillers
Aug 24, 9:54 PM
Apr 2022
Reply to motqalden
Our "Hero" really seems to stand around and do a lot of nothing. He blocks a single attack and then just stands there holding his sword for the whole episode while his friends get the crap kicked out of them. You know that only HE can win against the hero's but its like you have to wait 2 full episodes while he gets his shit together and stops blathering. MOVE, DO SOMETHING.... so annoying.
@motqalden exactly how I fell tbh
Aug 25, 12:16 AM
Apr 2024
too much talking and not enough fighting
Aug 25, 12:45 AM
Aug 2021
this shit fell off soo hard!!!
Aug 25, 1:06 AM

Jul 2017
Facing Alfreya is not a simple task, though Kai determines that as people, Vanessa is at least an upstanding person, unlike the one who calls himself a god amongst all lifeforms. The most important to take care of is saving the elves' Great Elder, though with the overpowering of Alfreya, it's next to impossible.

With the rest catching up, only to have Alfreya be deleted and overwritten by Last Riser with the zero code after remembering semblances of the Prophet Hero Sid, their battle is not over yet, having him be taken over with the world reincarnation into a whole new being, an imitation of the Hero.

A whole lot of chit-chat, bring on the action to prove words do matter.
Aug 25, 3:13 AM
Apr 2023
Reply to StateofOhayo
Another incredibly disappointing episode. Apparently this world and the former world were all data? Perhaps some kind of simulation? Nothing is explained at all after 7 episodes, the only "reveals" we get just raise more obfuscation, and our "hero" just stands there for half a F***ing episode staring at the villain and doing absolutely NOTHING while his friends get hurt. This is a interesting show with terrible writing. 2/10 for this episode.
@StateofOhayo

I really hope it's not all a simulation as yourself and someone else has speculated, since that would (unless it's done right) feel like a bit of a "and it was all a dream" level cop-out.

I think I've maybe got low standards though in that I find this show like fine to watch while eating lunch, just I would also not recommend it to anyone and I'm not certain on finishing the series either tbh.
Aug 25, 6:22 AM

Jun 2016
must protect reiren at all cost !!
even her ages grandma but still looks cute
Aug 25, 8:37 AM
Aug 2023
I absolutely hate how incompetent kai is. Receiving an op sword and trained a lot in his past world yet he still can’t do anything
Aug 25, 11:30 AM

Dec 2018
Reply to GooseHybrid
@StateofOhayo

I really hope it's not all a simulation as yourself and someone else has speculated, since that would (unless it's done right) feel like a bit of a "and it was all a dream" level cop-out.

I think I've maybe got low standards though in that I find this show like fine to watch while eating lunch, just I would also not recommend it to anyone and I'm not certain on finishing the series either tbh.
@GooseHybrid I also hope it's not. The series right now is fine I guess, but I wish we got more info than just a slow drip, though I am also not fond of long winded exposition dumps. The biggest reason I didn't like this episode in particular was that the MC literally has a legendary sword of prophecy but just stands around like a bump on a log doing nothing most of the episode while his friends get the crap beat out of them. I really don't understand why it was written that way, when they could have made a convenient reason for it or some obstacle at least. Also, I thought they were planning on saving the high elf first but then they completely neglected her after a really poor attempt. It's like the writer is just flying by the seat of their pants and didn't actually plan a narrative.
Aug 25, 12:28 PM
May 2021
The Soundtracks goes so hard in this anime 🔥🔥. This anime got the best ost's this season for sure
Aug 25, 9:04 PM
Feb 2021
Neneaux said:

I really feel like I got baited with people praising the first few episodes.

it was okay at the beginning…now i’m actually thinking about dropping it. this is a first for me 💀
Aug 26, 10:11 AM

Dec 2021
Love the fact that Kai, and everyone this episode for that matter, moved maybe one inch this episode. No, maybe one millimeter is more fair.

As they say these days, a "yap fest" and a whole of an episode.

But hey, at least we got some quality feet this episode ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Aug 27, 12:48 AM

Mar 2020
Quick question, can the gentleman with the shiny sword in the scenes of this ANIME get off his ass a little or? Damn, that's crazy. The animation is really bad. It's crazy! The 3 second but unexplained pause times there are in the anime 😑😑

And the story Honestly, there's potential, there's something interesting to tell in it. The plot is nice, well if there's a plot, I never know how to dissociate, plot and scenario. xD

And the saddest part of the story is that he's had even more training than the others to fight all his enemies (demons, angels, etc.). And yet, here he is (because you could say he's got the sword, but he can't fight, in fact, he can just kill the bad guy in the end) but no, he's got the training to survive and yet he does nothing! (When I say training, I'm actually talking about the beginning, when we're shown that he has truly extraordinary physical abilities)

AND PLEASE, IT'S SLOW, IT'S SO SLOW THIS ANIME 😂🤣🤣
PedroKarim64Aug 27, 12:55 AM
Aug 27, 1:54 AM

Mar 2013
I prefer more dialogues to create some world building. OwO
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Aug 28, 7:57 AM
Oct 2022
Alfreya was the lord responsible for World Reincarnation after all. But, he wouldn’t win against Kai, thanks to Prophet Sid’s sword, which can nullify his magic powers. I did not expect for him to be a copy which affect hero’s powers, but I’m glad they managed to defeat him.

The world should be as it was at the beginning now that Alfreya doesn’t exist anymore. I can’t wait to see the next episode, this show is amazing and the OP theme is fire!
Aug 28, 2:25 PM
Jan 2009
Being angry on behalf of Reiren, who is betrayed by someone she looked up to, is very shounen anime-ish.

It also makes no sense in context, where Kai barely knows her and is her enemy. It felt super out of place for him to suddenly care about an elf's feelings. The show is using generic tropes instead of good writing.
Aug 28, 5:21 PM

Jul 2023
pseudo-Alfreya is the final boss next episode, but the overall enemy is the Last Riser and its associates
Aug 30, 11:17 PM

Jul 2008
Kai why are you standing around....cut him down already.
Aug 31, 12:25 AM

Jun 2024
I guess Vicious & Rapheleo realised that Alfreya was a different person then normal.
I liked seeing the skill Reiren used, she seems to be okay after taking that hit, Jeanne is helping her.
So Alfreya didn't know about the world reincarnation but he Sid in his memories.
These last raisers are interesting, it turned on Alfreya as Sid was mentioned.

I have ADD, ADHD & AUTISM, but this won't stop me. Let's keep having fun together.
VTUBER LIVE STREAMS YouTube/Twitch/Kick/Rumble/Twitter = https://linktr.ee/dolfunthedolphinvtuber
ANIME REVIEWS - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3agtBvVDdHFzXbqPV47c-A
Sep 2, 12:56 PM

Oct 2017
Pretty much exact same events like their last battle except Alfreya was overriten into a mindless monster. I don't think there's a way to get him back but who knows. Anyway Jeanne found out about Rinne.
Sep 8, 12:55 AM

Nov 2009
"GASP, It's the same as before"

[waits for Alfreya to be consumed]

"is it over?"

[Alfreya comes back stronger and mind controlled]

DEEEERRRRP... what did you think was gonna happen if you knew it was the "same as before"...

Should have interrupted and cut Last Riser's tentacle...

Not to mention...

[watches as Reiren gets cute before going in]

Seriously, every episode is getting worse in multiple ways...

I forgot this series since episode 5, was gonna catch up... but think I'll move this series to "watch later" instead.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Sep 8, 11:42 AM
Jun 2023
Extremely disappointing ! Our hero stands motionless the whole episode. A monster called "Rasterizer" who has already destroyed Vanessa, is rewriting and possessing Alfreya. This monster seems to be far more powerful than heroes, which is EXTREMELY WORRYING.
But, between Vanessa's death and this episode Kai didn't take time to try to figure out what is this monster : why does it talk about "code", "rewriting", "script" ? Is it a kind of God who can rewrite the world and then be an explaination to Kai's situation ?
But Kai has been passive this whole time...

It's even worse this episode. The monster has "rewriten" and taken control of Alfreya while this one had suddenly came back from madness. When Kai had the opportunity to turn Alfreya back from madness, he didn't do anything. Then the real Alfreya is possessed by the Rasterizer. And what is Kai's concern ? Fighting "Alfreya" : our bro just let him get possessed by a creature and then he lectures him about his duty toward people... WTF ??? You should have done this BEFORE he got mind-controlled.

It's a complete non-sense.

2/5

citoyenanthonySep 8, 11:46 AM
Sep 11, 6:06 PM
Jul 2023
Did they censor the blood or do elves have purple blood?
Oct 4, 9:00 PM

Apr 2012
Kai didn't do anything significant other than stand around. When Alfreya was SLOWLY being erased everyone just stood there until he was completely rewritten.

"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.

More topics from this board

» Some questions about the world-building (possible spoilers)

RudeRedis - Oct 14

6 by Alex_baka04 »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Naze Boku no Sekai wo Daremo Oboeteinai no ka? Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 3

55 by EMS-Kakashi »»
Yesterday, 10:13 AM

Poll: » Naze Boku no Sekai wo Daremo Oboeteinai no ka? Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 21

21 by Noegusis »»
Oct 13, 4:31 PM

Poll: » Naze Boku no Sekai wo Daremo Oboeteinai no ka? Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 28

37 by Deru_021 »»
Oct 11, 1:11 PM

Poll: » Naze Boku no Sekai wo Daremo Oboeteinai no ka? Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 27

38 by nanajp »»
Oct 11, 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.