Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 1, 2022 12:01 PM

Jul 2020
Pucci's new ability looks insane
Dec 1, 2022 12:26 PM
Mar 2021
Damn, Weather's death hit me harder than it did in the manga.

RIP Weather Report.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 1, 2022 1:06 PM
May 2021
Best episode yet.
Dec 1, 2022 3:40 PM

Jun 2014
One of the best Stone Ocean arcs featured the tragic and sad death of one of the best Stone Ocean characters. RIP Weather Report 😭
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

MAL is literally just anime Twitter as its own website lol.

Dec 1, 2022 4:53 PM
Jun 2022
The first scene that drew tears from me when I read the manga, and good heavens it's done it again with the animation. Weather deserved so much better, thank you for your services king xx
Dec 1, 2022 9:16 PM

Oct 2015
Oh man... there goes Weather. RIP, dude. You and F.F. were my favorites. Now both of you are gone. I needed that Distant Dreamer ed to suck more feels but the episode didn't have it. I had to play it on YT. Boi... I couldn't even mourn properly. :')

So I noticed that when Jojo villains are backed into a corner, at least in the middle of the show, someone is bound to die. Then the villain gains a new, powerful ability and comes back stronger. I think it happened with Kira — killed salon woman (Shigeki first) and Diavolo killed Abbachio for examples.
   HuaLian <3
Dec 2, 2022 9:12 AM
Jun 2016
Damn, Weather Report really dissed Pucci with that "the worst kind of evil is the one that doesn't realize its own evil" line.

I think I remember hearing a similar quote from a non-JoJo context? I tried looking it up and it seems that it originates from JoJo?
Dec 2, 2022 9:44 AM

May 2019
All he wanted was some wincest rip florida man
Dec 2, 2022 11:37 AM
Jul 2019
THEY PLAYED STARDUST REQUIEM. 😭😭😭😭😭😭 (or a very similar track to it)
Dec 2, 2022 2:58 PM

Apr 2018
Fucking hell, it ended like that? You for real? A fucking car crash..
Feels so cheap, but it's Weather Forecast, a character developed insanely well throughout part 6. He's probably my favorite in terms of name, personality, ability and design.
Even though Anasui and Weather Forecast never were on the same wave lenght, it did feel like it this time. Perfectly teamed up against Pucci in order to completely destroy him for what he did. But, seems like Pucci's destiny is greater than theirs.
His last quote is fire as fuck though..
"The worst kind of evil is the one that doesn't realize its own evil" - WF.
Rest in peace.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Dec 2, 2022 5:20 PM

May 2015
Pucci's canon plot armor is so busted! Weather had pulled out all the stops and had a stronger stand ability too! Can't believe he went so hard only to end in a unequivocal loss. RIP Weather Report. This brotherly feud ended quite dark for what was started from pure and innocent emotions of love.
Dec 3, 2022 4:20 AM

May 2020
The tragic and anticlimactic end to the most brave character of stone ocean, and it still felt as emotional as it was in manga. Rest in peace Weather Report.

Pucci with a last minute save, again dodged the inevitable. So yeah journey to heaven not a meme anymore.
Dec 3, 2022 5:44 AM

Sep 2014
No! Not weather! I will cry..

Pale Snake has the most random BS abilities.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Dec 3, 2022 1:35 PM
Jul 2014
The best shit ever made
Dec 3, 2022 2:23 PM
Jul 2017
LOL pucchi "stole" his eyes "memories" to become blind, but he's able to fight as if he isn't blind...because the wimpy priest is now a top tier fighter? I'm baffled by the mental gymnastics here. How did a blind person know where to reflect the light at the diver guy to turn him further into a snail so his stand gives out? Also, since when do stands replace people's body parts?

of course deux ex machina the car swerves and hits weather when he's about to finish pucchi. what a useful coincidence.

his death was not sad even with the music swelling and the tears flowing. lastly, how did he grab his own disc?? that makes no sense
Dec 3, 2022 8:19 PM

Apr 2016
Weather's death scene was very elevated with the music, very emotional ending to a tragic character
Dec 3, 2022 9:55 PM

Mar 2019
silent_lurker said:
LOL pucchi "stole" his eyes "memories" to become blind, but he's able to fight as if he isn't blind...because the wimpy priest is now a top tier fighter? I'm baffled by the mental gymnastics here. How did a blind person know where to reflect the light at the diver guy to turn him further into a snail so his stand gives out? Also, since when do stands replace people's body parts?

of course deux ex machina the car swerves and hits weather when he's about to finish pucchi. what a useful coincidence.

his death was not sad even with the music swelling and the tears flowing. lastly, how did he grab his own disc?? that makes no sense

You don't believe in gravity?
Dec 4, 2022 1:58 AM
Jul 2017
poemofdevil said:
silent_lurker said:

ngl, that made me chuckle. You'd have made a better writer than araki
Dec 4, 2022 6:50 AM
πŸ₯Š CHAMPION πŸ₯Š

Apr 2016
Episode dedicated to Weather...
...The Priest was lucky!!! kekeke
Dec 4, 2022 9:14 AM
Oct 2007
I wasn't feeling this season Part 3 until this and last episode. R.I.P. Wes Bluemarine
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 4, 2022 12:17 PM
Nov 2018
This part has been INSANE, I’m loving this wild ride. Weather Report got his spotlight and damn it hits hard. RIP
Dec 4, 2022 12:46 PM
Nov 2021
F Weder... Mas a luta contra o Padre foi muito boa, intensa demais.
Dec 4, 2022 7:09 PM
Jan 2019
The last fight is at the doors
Dec 4, 2022 8:19 PM

Jul 2022
silent_lurker said:
poemofdevil said:

It actually makes sense given how much of a role fate has played in Part 6.

A car taking out Weather fits with the theme of everything breaking Pucci's way.
Dec 5, 2022 12:29 PM

Oct 2013
Rest in peace, Weather Report. My favorite non-villain character from Part 6. :(
✨Saint Seiya Club🌠
Dec 5, 2022 7:52 PM

Apr 2014
Man I just finished the episode. What the hell?! WHY?! JUST WHY?! ****ING WHY?! T____T
Dec 6, 2022 2:42 AM
Dec 2021
Sooo, why did weather have a star shaped birthmark again
Dec 6, 2022 2:54 AM
Jul 2017
alexw1020 said:
silent_lurker said:

A car taking out Weather fits with the theme of everything breaking Pucci's way.

My problem with the writing is it is completely contrived and forced. Araki writes himself into holes, then uses lame solutions
Dec 6, 2022 2:38 PM
May 2021
weather is my favorite and this was done beautifully, but why didnt they show the face in the clouds thats irritating
Dec 6, 2022 2:42 PM
May 2021
silent_lurker said:
alexw1020 said:

My problem with the writing is it is completely contrived and forced. Araki writes himself into holes, then uses lame solutions
have you read the manga? sometimes you cant spot an overarching theme until the end
Dec 6, 2022 3:55 PM
Oct 2022
ame el episodio realmente me gusto es transfondo de Weather y Pucchi, pienso que weather despues de volver a recordar me parecio un muy buen personajes 10/10
Dec 7, 2022 6:32 AM

Feb 2019
:((((

Rip weather report. 😭😭
Crazy for Siyun Baek and Park Yunsu

Dec 7, 2022 12:22 PM

Oct 2017
RIP Weather, he fought till the end and even left his stand behind.
Dec 7, 2022 4:06 PM
Dec 2019
What a dumb way to write a scene... is what I feel like. This is so absurd to happen. So you're telling me, that chad Anasui and chad Weather actually managed to take down Pucci and Weather was milliseconds away from finishing him off... and then the four dumbasses come flying at them with a car because they are half snails. What the actual fuck? This feels more like a gag aside from the fact that Weather died and Pucci got away. It feels like Araki didn't give a fuck anymore while writing Stone Ocean and only wanted to create cool stands bot the storytelling fell off. I also feel like Jolyne's writing is horseshit in this last batch, she's not cool or relatable at all, not using her brain, randomly doing all the stuff that she does. Araki actually must not have thought this through. I actually could not even cry when Weather died, even though I usually cry when a beloved character passes away, but this was just so dumb it made me furious.
I feel like we have not had a good fight or takedown in this last batch. Sky High fight was pretty ok, but the others just fell like the characters pulled some "random bullshit go" thing every time they took down someone, nothing really made sense. It hurts, because I genuinely feel like this has so much more potential with the flashbacks of Pucci, Dio and Weather and the cool stands that are not written out well. I love JoJo's and I want to love part 6, and there are a bunch of cool things about it, but the anime execution is really poor and the writing often falls off or flops for scenes that are crucial. For real, I'm watching like 5 great scenes in a row and then a 6th one disrupts this harmony and I'm just sitting there dumbfounded. Hope the ending will be made well and I can enjoy it at least a bit.
Dec 8, 2022 10:05 AM
Jan 2021
amazing peak jojo
Dec 10, 2022 5:08 AM

Nov 2020
What a episode that was!! Rip Weather Report!!! :(
Sorry for my english xD!

RIP Kentaro Miura :(
RIP Akira Toriyama :(

Dec 10, 2022 6:16 AM
Nov 2018
fyuxck yeaaah thjis was awesome !
Dec 10, 2022 6:57 AM

Nov 2018
The best episode so far.
I hate everyone equally
Dec 12, 2022 3:25 AM
Jul 2020
goated episode! loving the fight scene.
Dec 13, 2022 6:19 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
To think the answer to becoming immune to snail transformation was simply becoming blind lol, but I really did like the explanation, hopefully anyone who didn’t get eaten as a snail went back to normal. And the fight between Weather Report and Pucci was awesome, Weather really did everything right to win (except maybe those poison frogs would have been handy lol) but he sadly lost, whether it was from Jolyne arriving or not, it was a sad defeat, he was so close too.

I’m also kinda sad Versus was randomly used a double for Pucci and then died after surviving the snails, I was hoping he would join Jolyne in the fight against Pucci but that didn’t happen lol. But the true sad death was Weather Report, RIP, I don’t think it hit quite as hard as Foo Fighters but still RIP.
Dec 14, 2022 12:02 PM
Jun 2015
Weather…nooooo! He didn’t deserve any of this. First F.F now this , Pucchi has to go!
Dec 15, 2022 6:05 AM

Dec 2018
that hit hard. i mean i kind of knew it was going to happen but it was really moving.
Dec 17, 2022 10:58 PM
Jul 2012
There it is - the shittiest power explanation in all of Jojo!
Dec 19, 2022 11:33 AM

Jul 2010
Pucci has one of the most BS plot armors I've ever seen in my entire life. He stood no chance and still somehow won.
Dec 19, 2022 12:08 PM

Jul 2014
Sorry, but one episode of tragic backstory (a well-executed episode, granted) and two episodes with his memories does not make me feel anything about Weather Report's death, not when he was absent from more than half the show and had literally zero personality in that time because of his memories being stolen by White Snake. It also doesn't help that they basically turned it into a joke with the cars appearing out of nowhere to kill him at the pivotal moment. It's a better death than FF at least, but ultimately none of this main cast is compelling enough for me to feel all that much for them when they die.

As for the explanation of Weather's ability turning people into snails? Well, let's just say that among all the bullshit Araki has written in Jojo's, this might be the bullshittiest bullshit to ever bullshit. Well, for now anyway, there's still six more episodes left I suppose.
Dec 19, 2022 5:31 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Pucci and Weather Report's confrontation was hardcore, too bad Jolyne and the gang came at the wrong timing, RIP Weather Report but his power is sealed in the disc now
Dec 22, 2022 2:56 PM
Nov 2022
Couldn't help but weep at this episode. Weather was such an amazing character, but at least he can finally reunite with his lover in the end. Still heartbreaking to see him go, he put up one helluva fight with Pucchi.
Dec 23, 2022 6:52 PM
Apr 2020
RIP Weather Report he was one of the best characters in Stone Ocean.
Dec 26, 2022 11:16 PM

Aug 2017
NOOOOO!!!

The GOAT!!!

Weather Report's death hit me harder than his rainbow snail storm. 

Really wanted him to win against his bro PUCCI GUCCI!!!!!

Let's be real!!! In a 1 vs 1 fight, Weather report would beat the shit out of his bro. PUCCI GUCCI had to resort to using dirty tactics to win. That is so annoying.

We all know that Weather report is a much superior stand compared to White Snake. All PUCCI GUCCI has is his cunning and wit. BUT NO BATTLE PROWESS. Weather report has nature and the natural phenomena on his side. PUCCI GUCCI has God on his side. This ain't fair man. It was all according to God's plan.

Dec 28, 2022 1:45 PM

Jan 2021
Yeah Weather died but I didn't really connect with him thru the show, to me better was Anasui's speech at the end of the episode. Araki really added a heartwarming touch to his cold killer character, amazing!

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 6: Stone Ocean Part 3 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Za_Panda - Dec 1, 2022

67 by ShadowkillZ »»
Yesterday, 9:14 PM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 6: Stone Ocean Part 3 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

AV_SINGH - Dec 1, 2022

78 by ShadowkillZ »»
Yesterday, 4:23 PM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 6: Stone Ocean Part 3 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Magicmist - Dec 1, 2022

54 by Xeehad »»
Oct 19, 8:25 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 6: Stone Ocean Part 3 Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

JedanKomad - Dec 1, 2022

331 by YareYareBugio »»
Oct 12, 6:57 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 6: Stone Ocean Part 3 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

JedanKomad - Dec 1, 2022

69 by Anayan_Kashyap »»
Oct 2, 4:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.