Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Sep 3, 2017 12:26 AM

Jun 2016
Yet another Natsumi owning an episode of Non Non Biyori. Hahaha!

Ren-chon and Natsumi being partners and not working well, but at least they pretty get along they even played characters whatchamacallit. Idek what to call Ren-chon's woodwork. Jeez. If Ren-chon made it then I have no complaints. AND IT FUCKING WORKS LIKE A CHARM! GLORIOUS! HAHAHAHA.

Omfg. Natsumi and Komari as a child, and even Ren-chon as a baby. I'm not okaaaaay! It pretty much showed why I hate babies, but I love baby Ren-chon. Hahaha! Poor them not tasting their most-awaited delicious curry.

Forgodsake, Hotarun, I wish I can make plushie toys like you. Omfg. Those plushies she made are so cute. Omfg. She even made Natsumi, Ren-chon, Suguru, EVERYONE a plushie toy. I'M NOT OKAAAAY! I WANT ONE. ;-;

Komari-chan taking care of Shoukichi-san reminds me a lot of Toy Story. Ugh my heart.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Sep 7, 2017 11:25 AM
Sep 2015
daky-kun said:
So they've been calling that blonde chick "Candy Store" even before she started working there? Now i wonder how did she get that nickname.

I just wonder how would my best friend react if he visited my house and discovered a whole lot of plushies that look like him.

She was called like that, because probably her parents were the owners of the Candy Store (even before she started working there)
Nov 16, 2018 11:30 AM

Feb 2017
The dynamics in that classroom must change so drastically depending on which people are attending as students. That flashback really added to the overall feel and personality of the show.
Dec 14, 2018 5:56 AM

Jun 2017
A really cute episode. Really cute seeing Komari and the others younger at school and Kaede and the others too. We got to know more about their past.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Jun 16, 2019 1:44 PM

Nov 2016
This episode is getting a nummy/5 which equals 5/5 for baby Ren-chon.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jul 16, 2019 4:24 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
By far one of the best SoL episodes ever, and one of the best if not the best of the series.
Not only we had Renge at her best, but the other half being about Komari, and I loled through that whole situation, she still cant see the crazy passion Hotaru has for her, too funny.

Really amazing the huge ammount of highlights this episode had.
Also that was the first time Renge was able to walk, yet no one giving a shit...
Aug 27, 2019 2:15 AM

May 2016
This one was probably the only one that I didn't enjoy.
Renge screen time was my fav part though.
Oct 14, 2019 4:53 AM

Oct 2007
I like how Komarfi sempai decided to fix her old stuffed toy. She had so many memorable photos with it.
Liddo-kunOct 14, 2019 9:46 AM
Dec 29, 2019 11:24 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Hahaha baby Renge and the curry xD great episode
Jan 30, 2020 1:00 PM

Aug 2018
Well, I guess.. In the end Renge's and Natsumi's work indeed came out.. unusual...
Interesting to see all of cast younger.. And Kaede isn't that old then, is she?.. If Komari was in 3rd grade, and now she's in 8th, then if let's say it was last Kaede's year at school, then she at most 5 years since graduated.. Or even less, if it wasn't last year.. She's quite young then.. I thought she's maybe around 30 or something.. Checked her age.. Damn, she's only 20 years old?.. I thought she's older than me, lol.. She's actually younger..
Hm.. Wonder, if I'd like to play with some of my old toys.. Hm.. Probably not.. As I didn't play with any toy for longer anyway, I think.. I read books more.. Yeah, I played with ball like Natsumi had, for example.. Or just football ball or something.. But I don't feel like I'd want to play them now..
On the other hand, I still replay my old computer games.. Yeah, maybe games of my childhood were already PC or Playstation 1 games, pretty much.. Like Evil Islands, Flying Heroes, Worms series, Crash series, Tekken 3, or something.. Yeah, I still play these, and more..
Damn, Hotaru makes plushies so quickly.. She's really good at this.. ;p
Aug 25, 2020 10:36 PM

Sep 2018
Baby Ren-chon is a disaster!
Proverbs 4:23
Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it.
Dec 24, 2020 5:22 PM

Apr 2020
Range as a child caused problems at school, and Komari as a child was very cute
Mar 20, 2021 3:42 PM
Mar 2021
kuruppoboy said:
Renge is so cuuuute. I want her to spank me so bad T^T

Wtf did i just read
Jun 5, 2021 12:54 PM

Aug 2019
It was great returning to this show on this episode.
I loved seeing Komari be a big sister :)
Oct 30, 2021 9:19 AM
Jul 2021
Great flashback, Baby Renge is so cuteee❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Dec 1, 2021 10:48 PM

Jan 2017
Nobody shall forget the Renge Curry™ incident
Feb 10, 2022 12:30 PM
Jun 2016
Is woodworking an appropriate task for them? Well, at least for Renge and Hotaru. Oh well, they're probably using some sort of soft wood with rubber mallets anyway.

Of course Renge just ends up using her woodcraft to mess with her sister. I'm guessing that counts a joint task with Natsumi?

Konomi and Kaede used to wear a uniform going to school. Ah, so I guess the reason Renge and Hotaru don't wear any is because they're too young for it.

"Are you a kid?" "Yes, she is." LOL.

Kaede just simply lifts Renge away from Hikage effortlessly. Either she's strong, or Renge's just light. IDK.

Honestly, what's with the Russian sounding music (it sounds kind of like Katyusha) while baby Renge was spilling the curry? Lol.

It doesn't really show if Hotaru's looking at a reference while making all those plushies in front of Komari. If she isn't, then damn. She's like, Renge-levels of talented, lol.

Aw, they even have Komari's plushie a band-aid.
Mar 10, 2022 12:58 PM

Mar 2019
Amazing episode, the curry part was so great, lmao, these stares are so great. Why did no one stop Renge. Also nice Komari flashback. It was so weird to see everyone young, especially to see Candy Store and Konomi in school.

Alex_TheForestMar 10, 2022 1:03 PM
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

May 23, 2022 9:38 AM

Feb 2020
That falling-asleep prevention device really worked, hehe.

Baby Renge caused a total chaos. Komari and Natsumi's reactions were hilarious as usual.

The last part was really heartwarming. I'm glad Komari decided to fix Shokichi-san.

Little Komari and Shokichi-san were so adorable. <3

SerafosApr 19, 11:00 AM
Oct 30, 2022 6:03 AM

Aug 2020
Another fun episode, with cute flashback, and some other nice moments.
Nov 26, 2022 12:57 AM

Jul 2021
watched this episode 3 days ago.

again watched this when i was ill. made me feel a whole lot better. the teddy bear reminded me of my teddy bear.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Dec 20, 2022 3:58 PM

Aug 2019
the wood craft (whatever you call that) scene was hilarious :D i too would like to make a rock out of wood.

one of the funniest things so far is the flashback with baby renge "you shouldnt bring that to school" "the teacher will confiscate it if she sees it" :DD and while usually even in anime hate babies renge is just too cute.

also love the komari plushy thing and how komari doesnt understand how creepy it is. id also love to have that renge plushy

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 2, 3:32 PM

Aug 2019
I love how the brother is always silently working.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Non Non Biyori Repeat Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 27, 2015

162 by Puncheon »»
Jul 1, 7:21 PM

Poll: » Non Non Biyori Repeat Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2015

114 by nirererin »»
Jul 1, 12:03 AM

» Random Fact: Non Non Biyori and Repeat took place at around 2004.

VaasMontenegro - Aug 17, 2021

12 by bassyey »»
Mar 4, 10:26 PM

Poll: » Non Non Biyori Repeat Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 10, 2015

95 by Sun_Chan »»
Jan 2, 2:15 PM

Poll: » Non Non Biyori Repeat Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 3, 2015

105 by Sun_Chan »»
Jan 2, 1:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.