Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 8, 2020 8:23 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This show sure love its food products, this time with pudding.

I was expecting that new girl emerged from the crystal to be more fierce but turned out to be more of a comlic relief character. Funny drama this episode though, especially with Karyl's personality.
Jun 8, 2020 8:39 AM

Feb 2018
I just want to say "Give me back my tears"

A ghost who wants a pudding? Miyako is a girl who died a long time ago, despite having a ghostly form but her form isn't that scary. I'm more interested in Irina, a girl who seems to be cursed to be loli, xD.

Helped by the power of Yuuki I hope Irina can regain her milf form, but apparently not. Yuuki who was supposed to bring a pudding to Miyako but Yuuki instead dropped it, therefore Yuuki and Kokkro were get cursed to be a pudding. Their arrival did not seem welcomed by Kyaru because basically she hates mystical things, one of them is a curse. They tried to make delicious pudding but failed, their only hope was Pekorina.

Pekorina came and made delicious pudding, Miyako really enjoyed the pudding. I thought Miyako here could return to the afterlife (I almost cry) but after seeing the basic ingredients of the pudding was a cockroach, Miyako was shocked and fainted, as a result Miyako did not go to the afterlife.

Still think that ghosts are scary?
Jun 8, 2020 9:46 AM

Feb 2017
At the start I was like We will have Neptune here? xD
Jun 8, 2020 10:00 AM

Feb 2019
Miyako is absolutely adorable. She deserves headpats and unlimited pudding. Irina's cave was a pretty cool adventure too, digging her design and personality. Reminds me of Natsumi from DAL.

Really fun episode, I can't believe we are already down to the final two. Have really enjoyed watching this one and getting into the game.
Jun 8, 2020 10:03 AM
Dec 2017
Something really terrible happened with a characters animation - loose speaking frames, distroted faces, etc. Guess all animation budget was wasted on a pudding.
Jun 8, 2020 10:28 AM

Nov 2018
This episode is focused on pudding and this Miyako girl who is a ghost who ends up turning almost everyone into pudding except for Pekorine. Poor Yuuki he got eaten, BIG F. Miyako needs all the pudding though because she deserves it. We also need Yuuki to turn Irina into milf mode permanently because we need it!

[font="\"Helvetica Neue\", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"]I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.[/font]

[/center]
Jun 8, 2020 10:31 AM

Jun 2017
RIP Yuuki.

Sondfer said:
Something really terrible happened with a characters animation - loose speaking frames, distroted faces, etc. Guess all animation budget was wasted on a pudding.

Same thoughts lol, 90% of this episode's budget went into the pudding. xD
Jun 8, 2020 10:37 AM

Aug 2008
Wat?

Really, this episode was a trip. It's such a dumb mess but somehow I can't be mad at it.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Jun 8, 2020 11:08 AM

Mar 2019
Oh Boi are ghosts always that scary? I want to be a pudding too now, I don't mind to be eaten after that... The faces are too funny...

I wish the would also include the receipt they're using... That would be even better, I want to make that pudding as well
Jun 8, 2020 11:08 AM

Sep 2014
Wasn't expecting Ilya bae to show up, her adult transformation so good ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Peco managed to kill Miyako again noooooooo.
F for Yuuki too.
Give Makoto please soon.
Jun 8, 2020 11:20 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
I have to admit most of the jokes from this episode were hilarious, especially at the end xD
Jun 8, 2020 11:20 AM

Jul 2013
Cannot believe Yuuki was fucking vore'd. I'm sure lot of people got a boner with that pudin transformation scene, unfortunately.
Jun 8, 2020 11:34 AM
Dec 2014
Syureria said:
I just want to say "Give me back my tears"

A ghost who wants a pudding? Miyako is a girl who died a long time ago, despite having a ghostly form but her form isn't that scary. I'm more interested in Irina, a girl who seems to be cursed to be loli, xD.

Helped by the power of Yuuki I hope Irina can regain her milf form, but apparently not. Yuuki who was supposed to bring a pudding to Miyako but Yuuki instead dropped it, therefore Yuuki and Kokkro were get cursed to be a pudding. Their arrival did not seem welcomed by Kyaru because basically she hates mystical things, one of them is a curse. They tried to make delicious pudding but failed, their only hope was Pekorina.

Pekorina came and made delicious pudding, Miyako really enjoyed the pudding. I thought Miyako here could return to the afterlife (I almost cry) but after seeing the basic ingredients of the pudding was a cockroach, Miyako was shocked and fainted, as a result Miyako did not go to the afterlife.

Still think that ghosts are scary?
the basic ingredient was Cicada and not cockroach..but still disgusting for making pudding yeah...(poor Miyako..)
Jun 8, 2020 11:35 AM

Apr 2020
That was a really cute loli ghost. I wouldn't mind get haunted or eat by her lol.

Lol she almost passed without regret and then Pecorine told her the secret ingredient XD

Jun 8, 2020 11:38 AM

Oct 2018
Sondfer said:

Yup I noticed that since the beach ep. Things still look good in the close-ups but there are some lazy drawings here and there, like in Konosuba.

F for Yuuki kun.
Jun 8, 2020 11:42 AM
Dec 2014
Glad to see my favorite guild of the game in action (miss Sinobu's skeleton father but whatever..) and glad to see my NO.1 favorite character of the original game Illya and Miyako/Pudding-chan(I kinda scared to see her to going afterlife but good grief..lol) cant wait to see next episode..

P.s. My queen Illya is perfection
Jun 8, 2020 12:36 PM

Apr 2015
Who let Neptune venture into this world??? All about that pudding man!

Either way, this Miyako girl was pretty adorable!! (the way she talks reminds me of Senko-san)

No shortage of Karyl freaking out this episode, absolute gold!!

The end was pretty priceless, the jokes were really good and I loved how Miyako actually turned all 3 into a pudding.. Is it bad that I would want to taste a Karyl pudding?

Miyako was about to ascend to heaven till Pecorine shows what her secret ingredient was!! XD

Rip Yuuki though!
Jun 8, 2020 1:33 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
So the puddin ghost girl Miyako has appeared to haunt and curse people for that sweet pudding. Who would have thought that the Legendary Vampire Illya would be a loli when she runs out of magic.

Although it looked like Yuuki got eaten again they found a w way to bring him back to life at the end.
Jun 8, 2020 1:33 PM

Mar 2019
Pudding faces xD, it was pretty fun
Jun 8, 2020 2:12 PM
Jan 2017
This wasn't a bad episode by any means, but unfortunately, my primary complaint towards this show still stands: I have absolutely no idea what the main story is supposed to be. Princess Connect! Re:Dive refuses to commit to its main story and takes detours to avoid addressing it, such as comedy, food and character moments. Don't get me wrong, I like those things as much as the next guy, but sooner or later, the show's lack of commitment to its main story will come back to bite it in the behind. I like this show on principle and I enjoy it when it's done well, but style can only make up for a lack of substance for so long. We still have 3 episodes left, so let's hope Princess Connect! Re:Dive can turn things around.
Jun 8, 2020 2:44 PM
Sep 2019
brooo Yuuki just straight up fucking died
Jun 8, 2020 3:58 PM

Jul 2017
Well, with the slew of new characters introduced in the latest PV, it's safe to say their inclusion this episode is a good one.

Rightaway, a girl living for pudding, to curse anyone who acquires it...? Turns out, it's a ghost loli by the name of Miyako, and her assistant Shinobu (all from the game ofc).

A hideous plan to use Yuuki for a supposedly "resurrection" though, and the demon guild sure is FULL of lolis (even right down to Queen and Legendary Vampire Illya when transformed). Didn't expect that, but it was funny.

As usual, Karyl's reactions are comedy gold, and facing the ghost and demon sure freaked her out. This girl's already had a curse, so a double whammy would be certainly devastating.

Without Pecorine, the rest has to make-do for lost pudding...and getting cursed and turned into pudding, BIG OOF (would love to eat them up though).

When it comes to cooking, only Pecorine can save the day...but as usual, her ingredients are of questionable content it shudders me into chuckles.

Well, a purely un-adulterated episode of fun.
Jun 8, 2020 4:09 PM

Apr 2015
Finally my best girl Pudding-chan aka Miyako-nano appeared \^_^/

This is the episode that i've been waiting for since the 1st episode of Priconne anime...

Now, i really hope she will appear in later episode too. Well tbh i actually wish she would appear in every episodes XD

In case u haven't realized it yet, the VA of Miyako Pudding-chan is the same as VA of Aqua (Konosuba) : Sora Amamiya

Ayumi Ishibashi's cameo in this episode can be found next to the restaurant.

Lol, Yuuki-kun is really indeed eaten by Miyako-chan XD

Btw do u get which guild will appear in next episode based on the title in after credit ED? Proably Kaon right? But i don't get the hot dog reference... @theENTER

Try reading Spy x Family Manga ^_^
U will love it, i promise...
Jun 8, 2020 4:34 PM

Apr 2015
Here are some of my Miyako-nano Pudding-chan images collection if anybody is interested XD

If anybody want to read hilarious Miyako n Ilya 4-koma manga, click here: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1843952&show=0#msg59922774
Here's an example :
lswarmrulerJun 8, 2020 4:38 PM

Jun 8, 2020 4:37 PM

Nov 2016
What's with all the loli's in this show? Yeah, they're cute and all, but it's almost a tad too much. The pudding faces were hilarious, tho xD

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 8, 2020 5:11 PM
Dec 2014
lswarmruler said:

Btw do u get which guild will appear in next episode based on the title in after credit ED? Proably Kaon right? But i don't get the hot dog reference... @theENTER
seriously have no idea about which Characters or guilds will be introduced at next episode but hopefully it will be either Kaon or Twinkle wish..
Jun 8, 2020 5:15 PM

Oct 2015
Whaat??!! When did Miyako ate Yuuki?
Jun 8, 2020 5:20 PM

Oct 2007
Kyaru taking care of the house, laying down on the sofa. Then suddenly a ghost is brought home, scare the catgirl, force her to make pudding. Turn the terrified catgirl intp pudding, and about to eat! xD

Akari already very cute, no need to wish to be cuter.

Kokkoro is surprisingly brave. Will still protect Yuuki even if she is alone.

Ilya in loli form is so funny. ^^

looking forward to next week! :)

Liddo-kunJun 8, 2020 8:28 PM
Jun 8, 2020 5:34 PM

Oct 2007
Marinate1016 said:
Miyako is absolutely adorable. She deserves headpats and unlimited pudding. Irina's cave was a pretty cool adventure too, digging her design and personality. Reminds me of Natsumi from DAL.

Really fun episode, I can't believe we are already down to the final two. Have really enjoyed watching this one and getting into the game.

we have three more. This is a 13 episode anime.
Jun 8, 2020 6:38 PM

Jun 2017
nerfx said:
Wasn't expecting Ilya bae to show up, her adult transformation so good ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Peco managed to kill Miyako again noooooooo.
F for Yuuki too.
Give Makoto please soon.

Hopefully they throw her in..and I want Yuni too.
Jun 8, 2020 6:45 PM

Oct 2012
Pudding destroying the world or being cursed for it
Jun 8, 2020 6:48 PM
Fuwa_san

Mar 2013
That pudding scene was hilarious. Sasuga Pecorine
Jun 8, 2020 7:56 PM
Oct 2019
Yep, they really did skip Muimi's whole arc
Jun 8, 2020 8:16 PM

Feb 2017
Sondfer said:

I didn't notice anything weird... and i'm i'm the type that notices those things really easily.
Jun 8, 2020 8:44 PM

Feb 2018
theENTER said:
the basic ingredient was Cicada and not cockroach..but still disgusting for making pudding yeah...(poor Miyako..)
eehhh ... the basic ingredient is cicada, I think it's cockroach because it's bigger, but still it's disgusting and Pekorina is very good at it, thank you for the cicada, xD.
Jun 9, 2020 12:53 AM

Jul 2019
Cat-ears pudding is a top notch meal.
Jun 9, 2020 2:03 AM

Apr 2015
theENTER said:
seriously have no idea about which Characters or guilds will be introduced at next episode but hopefully it will be either Kaon or Twinkle wish..
well, we will find out in the preview on friday. But i think "the home" probably refer to either Sarendia or Caon guild. My guess they probably gonna show the two lolis of Sarendia, Ayane n Kurumi, as they haven't appeared in a real episode yet. But it will felt like they give too much screen time to Sarendia guild, n too much lolis in consecutive episodes.

Well, tbh i think if Twinkle Wish members appear its gonna be in the 13th episodes as it will gonna be a transition story about fighting Kaiser, for the next anime season/movie, if they plan to do that XD
lswarmrulerJun 9, 2020 2:20 AM

Jun 9, 2020 2:51 AM

Oct 2007
Jun 9, 2020 3:54 AM

Jun 2019
A cute ghost loli
A cute vampire girl. And other lolis. This show really giving us a lot of em'.
Well i thought Yuuki died but lol he's alive.
Good Episode.
Jun 9, 2020 4:26 AM

Jan 2019
This episode was pretty fun to watch.

In this episode we got:
Little Kiss-Shot Illya

Holo no Graffiti is the best anime of all time... peko
Jun 9, 2020 6:06 AM
Oct 2017
I thought we would see Eriko again during the episode
I still hope it appears before the end of the anime
Jun 9, 2020 6:57 AM

Apr 2011
Loli Ilya is adorable. Miyako maybe cute, she's damn annoying with her pudding obssesion, troubling other people. Good thing Karma got her when she realized Peco used Cicada to make pudding. lol

A funny episode.
Jun 9, 2020 3:11 PM

Jan 2015
OMGGG PECORINE WHY WOULD YOU USE THOSE THINGS TO MAKE PUDDING 😭

Great episode, loved the resurrection scene
Jun 9, 2020 9:56 PM
Jul 2018
"Bye-Bye."
Yuuki-kun
Jun 10, 2020 4:37 AM

Mar 2018
Hmm? Shinobu, what happened to your 'father'? Lol, couldn't they hire the voice actor for that skull this episode or what?

They didn't even bother to introduce Yori and Akari because a certain ghost and a vampire queen stand out too much, huh? Umu

Sorry to be a wet blanket but I never liked Miyako tbh. Her design is cute but adding the word 'pudding' to a character's 4 out of 5 lines doesn't make her a good character so this episode backfired a little.

Jun 10, 2020 10:54 AM
Feb 2020
Sorry if this isn’t how I’m supposed to post it’s my first time anyways who’s the VA for miyako she kind of sounds like the vtuber Luna
Jun 10, 2020 1:44 PM
Jun 2016
xmaskitty20 said:
Sorry if this isn’t how I’m supposed to post it’s my first time anyways who’s the VA for miyako she kind of sounds like the vtuber Luna

VA is Sora Amamiya
Jun 11, 2020 6:33 AM

Aug 2018
I like how dark and badass grown up Illya until she became a loli xD

Great ep!
B O C C H I  S W E E P
Jun 11, 2020 7:10 PM

Oct 2008
pudding maddness episode!!!
5/5.

Jun 12, 2020 3:14 PM

Jun 2015
I'm pretty sure that Kraken was just a lost pokemon!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 20, 2020

82 by GooseHybrid »»
Aug 23, 10:22 AM

» This anime isn't funny

Keanan88 - Jun 11, 2020

35 by wildhood »»
May 24, 9:03 AM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 13, 2020

132 by Nocturne12 »»
Nov 5, 2023 11:36 AM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2020

179 by Nocturne12 »»
Nov 5, 2023 11:32 AM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2020

106 by TanzimFarhad »»
Sep 13, 2023 8:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.