Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jan 14, 2017 3:03 AM

Dec 2014
The MC is doing a good job of getting me to hate me.
Jan 14, 2017 3:13 AM

Aug 2013
Tsuneki is perfection..

her body, I mean
Jan 14, 2017 4:22 AM

Apr 2016
Fun girl with great humor confirmed! It's very very rare in Anime.

While being called a bitch, instead of being ashamed and saying "no! no! how awful!" it is, like 99% of girls in anime, she plays along just to get even more on the nerves of the prude girls. Amazing! and she can even cook "tortilla"!? Marry meeee!

Random note : while "playing a bitch", she used an american accent? Does that mean that for Japaneses, American girls = sluts? Ah ah ah! That's Japanese "wisdom" for you!

Sadly the better the female character, the more obvious and painful it becomes to see how lame the male character is. and she will fall in love with "that"? urgh! Best case he will level up to her (really? can this guy be funny?) worst case, they will destroy her charming personality, makes her weak at one point, bring her down just to give the nice bland guy a chance to shine and get her. Urgh!
Actually now that I'm surprised they were able to create an interesting girl, I'm curious to see if they will be able to write/create a good scenario with it. I have my doubts because of the MC honestly.
Jan 14, 2017 4:30 AM

Aug 2008
The fuck was that...? Character's actions made barely any sense, episode was all over the place but the most jarring thing was how off-putting "ecchi" was. Amagami was kinky but this is full blown perversion. Toilet dream and slutty outfit combined with really poor quality design and animation made me cringe all the time. If next episode looks as bad and is as disgusting I'm out of there.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Jan 14, 2017 5:07 AM

Jul 2008

What kind of fetish is this? Girl sniffing you while you take a shit?
Jan 14, 2017 5:21 AM

May 2010
Can we get a new MC and maybe some artists and animators. Ruining what could be a good show.
Jan 14, 2017 5:22 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Tsuneki is actually fun and unpredictable. I expected her to freak out with the rumours but she took them in stride and rolled with it, showing maturity and intelligence. Oh and she has a kille body too. Don't care too much for self-insert-kun but at least he showed some stones complimenting her at the end.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jan 14, 2017 5:24 AM

Dec 2015
Heavy fanservice/ecchi. I don't remember that much of it in Amagami. Usually I don't like if it is that much. But Tsuneki is sexy and I like her teasing. (Makes me wanna see a hentai anime with her ha ha.)

It hat some nicer/calmer moments though. Especially when only the 2 of them were together and Kamita complimented her and she reacted/blushed. (Means she is really interested in him.)

I guess she is the type of girl who is shy about showing the romantic feelings - especially if it is openly with others watching. So she does put on a show/teasing to make it look like she isn't really interested but only wants to tease.

Edit: Oh and navel fetish is okay ha ha lol. The only thing that was a bit disgusting was that scene where he dreamt about sitting on the toilet. Since I'm not a fan of scat I did not like that.
LuthandoriusJan 14, 2017 5:28 AM
Jan 14, 2017 5:52 AM

Jun 2015
So it confirmed that the 1st arc is about sweat and belly button.

Can't wait for another fetish exploration with another girl then.
Jan 14, 2017 6:43 AM

Jul 2016
Seems like they can't decide on kamita's character, like seriously, it's all over the place. Enjoyed the fanservice this episode though, and from the looks of the ED there'll be many more to come. Average episode at best
damn, the forums these days...
Jan 14, 2017 6:53 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Tsuneki is fighting Fuuka for best girl of season xD
Jan 14, 2017 7:10 AM
Jun 2013
ReguIus said:
MC does feel a bit different in this ep compared to the first. I guess Tsuneki did make him a bit perverted. Tsuneki is great and Sakura is doing fantastic portraying her. So if every arc is 4 eps, are they only doing 3 girls? 2 cour? 6 in total? I have no idea. Amagami practically did 6 eps for each girl, but who knows what they'll do here. So far so good though

Amagami had 6 heroines and each girl got 4 episodes for their arc.. and Seiren has 3 heroines and again each girl will get 4 episode foe their arc.. total will be 12..
khairznewtypeJan 14, 2017 7:14 AM
Jan 14, 2017 7:13 AM
Jun 2013
RKarim69f117 said:
MC is really your average Joe, huh...

hmm! Those two doesnt deserve shipping! I cant accept it! mc is really average! I hope he gets dump by her!!

Well.. I do ship them lol.. average MC for average romantic series.. do watch Amagami if you haven't yet.. same MC..
Jan 14, 2017 7:20 AM
Jun 2013
Oh you guys.. just bitching here and there.. hahaha... I find Kamita is pretty good.. tbh, anyone would be like more "straightforward" if they find someone interesting... you guys need to watch Amagami...

Go guys!!! Fly high!!!
Jan 14, 2017 7:20 AM

May 2015
Oh shit, I wonder if the other girls will be able to top Hikari's goodness.

Jan 14, 2017 7:48 AM

Jun 2013
shit was boring -_-
Jan 14, 2017 7:56 AM

Dec 2016
Ehh I am enjoying this, it's a fun show, the girls are cute as well. However, it kinda feels like a slightly worse version of Amagami to me.
Jan 14, 2017 8:32 AM

Jul 2015
khairznewtype said:
ReguIus said:
MC does feel a bit different in this ep compared to the first. I guess Tsuneki did make him a bit perverted. Tsuneki is great and Sakura is doing fantastic portraying her. So if every arc is 4 eps, are they only doing 3 girls? 2 cour? 6 in total? I have no idea. Amagami practically did 6 eps for each girl, but who knows what they'll do here. So far so good though

Amagami had 6 heroines and each girl got 4 episodes for their arc.. and Seiren has 3 heroines and again each girl will get 4 episode foe their arc.. total will be 12..
I was also including SS+ which has the 2 extra eps with each girl
Jan 14, 2017 9:33 AM

Apr 2016
Love the show so far, but I hope the arcs with the other girls will be just as good. The relationship between Tsuneki and Kamita is the best part of the show for me at the moment. Tsuneki's great! Kamita's overconfidence at the end of the episode is really funny. You go boy!

Weird fetishes by the way. Like a fetish for navels. What...
Jan 14, 2017 9:43 AM

Mar 2013
The episode really was more perverted than I thought. Never saw those dialogues coming lol.

Eh I dislike MC here. He's really an average grade with wimpy qualities.
Jan 14, 2017 11:01 AM

Aug 2010
Love Tsuneki personality. Let's wait and see if the other girl could top Tsuneki.

I have high expectation for that gamer girl.
Jan 14, 2017 12:19 PM
May 2015
lol this is what anime has come to be smh
Jan 14, 2017 12:20 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Tsuneki's first blush, aaaaaaaaah.

I like their chemistry together, her teasing works for him and he actually complimented her.
Jan 14, 2017 1:33 PM

Oct 2012
It seems like instead of having 1 concentrated ecchi scene in every arc like in Amagami, it's more spread out this time. Not sure how to feel about it...

Also, I personally don't consider the toilet scene ecchi or kinky or whatever. More or less self-consciousness considering Tsuneki's sudden decisions to wear his clothes and comment on how it doesn't smell like anything. I mean, dreams can be pretty weird sometimes.

The scene with Mako teaching Tsuneki how to do laundry was nice. It seemed as if Tsuneki doesn't like her parents very much from her rebellion to ditch and her attitude.

Perhaps learning how to do laundry and cook is her way of trying to become more independent? I thought that was nice.

The omelet scene was also very nice. Ah, the joys of friendship.

I'm also not liking the show as much as I'd like, but I also didn't like the first arc of Amagami SS (fight me), so I'll push on until best girl Kyouko.
Jan 14, 2017 2:13 PM

Apr 2014
spain omelette it is not made in a oven you have to do it in a frying pan....and not with garlic
also is better eat it with jam and olives and a salad hahhahah
tortilla
with onion...or not
also "jamon serrano"

and olives =aceitunas

no way omellette in a oven noooooooooooooo
Jan 14, 2017 3:09 PM
Jun 2016
feeling a bit annoyed about how much of a wanker the mc is, like for fucks sake... Don't mean to be rude to whom is into this series, but is it going to have anything but echi and sexual tension in this series?
Jan 14, 2017 3:38 PM
Dec 2016
furchia said:
New supporting girl looks and sounds definitely like Keiko from amagami

yeah... I was right. Youshida Mako is voiced by Kadowaki Mai seyu for Keiko Tanaka (and Risa as well) from amagami.
Jan 14, 2017 4:25 PM

Aug 2015
It's empty!
Discussions are boring and unnecessary like those we have in our daily lives ...

The main character irritates me and has rather shady fetishisms ... (feel the tracksuits ??)
The hero is even worse than Ikari Shinji. (not sure)

The "ecchi side" largely prevails the series.

Tsuneki is just cute but she behaves like a

I don't like what Mako says, that a good woman is supposed to know how to cook and do the washing. What a backward thought! I wonder who's the scriptwriter who had the idea to insert this stupid sentence. :/

2/5
Jan 14, 2017 4:37 PM

Aug 2015
I take back what I said last thread. MC is just as perverted as Juinchi.
Jan 14, 2017 5:43 PM

Mar 2009
haha good episode. Tsuneki's a riot.
Jan 14, 2017 7:30 PM
Jan 2017
Shoichi and Hikari's interactions made the whole episode. Even the fanservice gave insight on Shoichi's feelings rather than just distracting the viewer. The misunderstanding was hilarious and Shoichi defending himself was priceless. Anime like this don't come out very often.
Jan 14, 2017 8:51 PM

Jan 2011
The doujins for this one are gonna be great.
Jan 15, 2017 1:55 AM

Nov 2007
This episode was so bad in so many ways I dunno how else I can put it. Well, it sure went downhill after just the second episode. My apologies since I thought it could be as good as Amagami SS. Already hoping to see the next arc because the script is downright awful.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jan 15, 2017 2:46 AM

Dec 2013
I really hate the MC right now. Does he need to get flustered over everything?
Jan 15, 2017 5:01 AM

Sep 2013
This show really does hit hard with the embarrassing stuff. Sometimes I just want to skip forward.
Jan 15, 2017 5:05 AM

May 2016
Before I said the protagonist in this show was meh but at least he was better than the one from Fuuka but I take that back, they are both equally shit.
Jan 15, 2017 6:24 AM

Feb 2014
Kamita is bad prota material. He really reminds me of Ayato from Kara no Shoujo though
Jan 15, 2017 6:33 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Lol so the ghost was Hikari then eh
So her parents decided to put her in the hotel then eh
Lol not kind the mc had in mind there

I guess her parents wanted he to focus more on her studies i guess
lol the mc
well can't blame him for looking i guess

Lol Hikari paints a good point there
If someone did show up asking for some girls cloths then calling the cops would be normal

Lol well having the school idol climb into your room through the window is kinda unreal not to mention also borrowing your clothes

Lol that was such a crazy dream
man the mood in the basic class looks pretty tense

Wow so Hikari's class is just her and her friend eh lol
lol that teacher with the shinai eh
Why the getup though lol
Though Mako is pretty adamant in defending him though lol

Lol the mc is pretty happy about Hikari using his clothes eh
The mc's crush on Hikari is so obvious though
Wow that teacher with the shinai sure is strict

Hmm so Hikari doesn't know how to do laundry eh
Lol the expression that Hikari made when Mako told her about everyone thinking that Shouichi is her boyfriend

Lol Hikari just spinning things up after she heard what Mako said
Lol girl school students being jealous of the fact that Hikari goes to a co ed school.

Lol Shouichi just showing up to tell those girls off
Lol whats with Hikari using those weird English words
Lol but those girls getting all fired up because of this sure was unexpected

lol though i think these two would end up together in the future
Lol stressed enough to invent nasty rumors eh
hmm despite that it looks like Shouichi and Hikari are slowly getting to know each other

Lol that threat with the midnight snack though
The thought of Hikari actually beating Shouichi awake is kinda scary
Being friends with Mako who's always nice to people has its perks eh

So Hikari can really cook then eh
That really paints her in a more positive light
Lol watching Hikari blush from Shouichi's praise was cute
Lol Shouichi's overreaction though

Its nice to see Shouichi care about Hikari though
But at least Hikari didn't leave though

Good episode that showed the slowly developing friendship and perhaps relationship between Shouichi and Hikari. Mako's character who was introduced here was also quite cute and a interesting character though only a guest role here.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 15, 2017 7:07 AM
Jan 2017
This anime has all the common tropes out there and reeks of mediocrity ... yet I still enjoy watching it.
Jan 15, 2017 7:15 AM

Nov 2012
I really can't enjoy this kind of anime ever again... I remember quite excited in watching Amagami though.

About the MC... well, I hope he won't act like this with every other girls.
A city's greatness is determined by the speed of its internet connection.
Jan 15, 2017 9:16 AM
Mar 2016
Ok, so 2 more eps of Tsuneki's arc, so who will be next Kyouko or Tooru?
Jan 15, 2017 10:12 AM
Dec 2016
Whoahoho said:
Ok, so 2 more eps of Tsuneki's arc, so who will be next Kyouko or Tooru?

Tooru I guess.
cause of...

#1: "Shunkan Happening (瞬間Happening)" by Hikari Tsukine (Ayane Sakura) (eps 1-4)
#2: "TBA" by Tooru Miyamae (Shino Shimoji) (eps 5-8)
#3: "TBA" by Kyouko Touno (Juri Kimura) (eps 9-12)
Jan 15, 2017 11:19 AM

Jun 2008
khairznewtype said:
ReguIus said:

Seiren will get a split cour. I mean Why bother doing marketing for the 3 other girls before airing when they're not going to be heroines in the first place.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Jan 15, 2017 12:58 PM

Jan 2014
I actually kinda like Kamita as a MC though. He is normal, unlike a lot off MC's in anime. Slightly perverted in his mind, but with decent manners. He just likes Tsuneki, but is sensible enough to not fall head over heels for her straight away. He wants to improve himself from an educational perspective, but doesn't go the ganbatte-ganbatte-ganbatte!!! route. He reacts displeased, but otherwise normally to the rumours, and his interactions with other characters are normal too.
"I'm a middle schooler bartender!"
- Mishima Hitomi
Jan 15, 2017 5:12 PM

May 2011
Tsuneki made me realize
Jan 15, 2017 8:46 PM

Jul 2014
Aside of the weird bathroom scene the episode was great. Tsuneki is a fun character <3
Jan 15, 2017 10:05 PM

Jun 2012
This is getting pretty lewd. My dick was not ready for this.
Jan 16, 2017 5:29 AM
Jun 2016
I'm liking Hikari's character more and more. She's portrayed as one of the pretty and popular girl types, but there's much more to her than meets the eye. And she's so playful too. I think I'll go watch Amagami to fill the void between waiting for episodes.
Jan 16, 2017 8:02 AM
Jul 2016
I like the MC too he did the right thing coming to the camp. Personally I think that Hikari followed him here cuz she likes him too
Jan 16, 2017 10:06 AM

Sep 2015
this was more cringy than I thought. Not in what they do just how the plot is going...
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seiren Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2017

143 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Sep 15, 4:04 AM

Poll: » Seiren Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2017

57 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Sep 15, 3:34 AM

Poll: » Seiren Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2017

64 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Sep 15, 3:12 AM

Poll: » Seiren Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2017

99 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Sep 15, 2:31 AM

Poll: » Seiren Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 23, 2017

131 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Sep 15, 12:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.