Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Oct 12, 4:10 PM
Jun 2019
peak peak and even more peak
Oct 12, 4:16 PM

Oct 2017
This is what i called GOOD ANIME ORIGINAL CONTENT.
Basically the whole combat sequence is anime original so Ichigo can have more screen-time as a protag instead of being useless.
Even though the plot and dialogue of Bleach is pretty stupid overall, the anime original combat sequence/ gorgeous visual kinda save Thousand Year's War bad story-telling in general.

My only critique is people who come up with Ichigo (outside of Orihime and Yuroichi) are basically doing nothing at all. If they are not going to do anything, just change the plot/setting a bit and don't let them come at all or it feels so out of place seeing all the people just staring at Ichigo fights.
Ventus_SOct 12, 4:19 PM
Oct 12, 4:21 PM
Mar 2015
Carried by the animation
Oct 12, 4:27 PM

Jan 2021
Bro what a plot twist so basically Ichigo had all the infinity stones to finish the job he had every kind of ability/conditions tho kill the soul king he was the only one who could do it
Oct 12, 4:49 PM
Mar 2020
thats bleach (peak)
Oct 12, 5:03 PM
Oct 2014
The episode was good overall, but I was hoping some changes in terms of the original story would actually keep happening. Repetitive dialogue, everyone besides Ichigo being "useless" in the fight, and the overall padding from the rest of the soul society scenes really hurt this episode for me.

These issues in episode 2 on top of episode 1 being like 7 minutes of recap from the end of season 2 is really making me think that instead of all new material to fix the story of the latter half of the manga arc, they're just gonna pad out and stretch out the remaining arc instead.

I hope real changes and additions come into play.

BTW where the FUCK is the rest of the Quincy Royal Guards??? Memory is hazy on the og arc but they were right there at the end of episode 1...
Oct 12, 5:07 PM

Jul 2024
I cannot get over how overpowered Yhwach is, I have a particular dislike for when antagonists can see into the future. It always feels cheap to me, and then the protagonist has to pull a Deus Ex machina or a power up that's usually not foreshadowed at all.
Born to shoujo, forced to shounen.

Oct 12, 5:10 PM

Sep 2018
Yhwach's screen presence feels so much better here than it does in the manga. See what happens when we get to actually sell how much stronger Ichigo is to make Yhwach turning things around feel better rather than him just feeling like a brick wall to slam into? See what happens when we get a very clear idea of the main antagonist's motivations at a point before the literal last chapter of the series? If it's already improving this much in rewrites while only very slightly changing events, I can't wait to see what comes next. Animation does feel a tiny bit stiff in some areas but the extended fight is still pretty cool. Very excited to go into this now that cour 3 has properly started.
Oct 12, 5:25 PM

May 2021
Can't believe Ywach was able to make Ichigo kill The Soul King
Echidna best waifu :D
Oct 12, 5:37 PM

Apr 2016
Another awesome episode with some great action sequences with Ichigo and Yhwach
They're continuing to go all out with the visual presentation which is great for Bleach because it's the series' biggest strength
Great twist having Ichigo kill the Soul King instead of Ywach
The climax begins!
Oct 12, 5:44 PM
Apr 2024
This episode actually changed my life for fgood bro this is amazing
Oct 12, 6:00 PM
Apr 2021
NAHHHHHH I cant believe Ichigo was the one who killed the soul king like WHATTTTTT I did not see Yhwach making Ichigo kills the soul king like that was a twist I did not expect at all this episode is a 10/10 man😫🔥🔥🔥😩😫🔥😫🔥🔥🔥

Yoruichi really thought her move was gon work against a guy who can foresee all possible futures😭🤦🏽‍♂️😭

Ichigo vs Yhwach was such EYE CANDY man that shit was amazing I remember wanting to see them go at it since they first fought in Part 1 so seeing them fight each other again while both are at full power was everything I could ask for man great episode🔥🔥🔥🔥
Oct 12, 6:03 PM

Aug 2019
Reply to AnimeNerd99
Yhwach may be reaching Aizen levels of manipulation here. “I foresaw it” is the new “all according to my plan”.

My only question is where the hell Uryu and the others went.
AnimeNerd99 said:
My only question is where the hell Uryu and the others went.

They went to the next episode. Be patient my man...
Oct 12, 6:32 PM

Oct 2021
Soul King Adnyeus flashback and name reveal were much needed. I was (selfishly) hoping for a little more though, like actually hearing him speak, though that's probably unnecessary.

I loved the extended fight sequence and how their power levels contrast from EP7. Ichigo got stomped by Base Yhwach then, but is stronger than him now after his Royal Palace training. Unfortunately for our hero, the Almighty is basically an "I win" button.

10/10 episode, this cour is shaping up well. It's so amazing that the commenter above me lost his mind.
Oct 12, 6:36 PM
Pirate King
Feb 2021
10/10 episode. So happy Bleach is back
Oct 12, 6:49 PM
May 2024
I'd really rather wait for these plot and action-packed episodes than the old Bleach they used to release in an ongoing format, but with way too many filler arcs.
Oct 12, 6:51 PM

Dec 2010
Where do we read a translated version of the descriptions before/after the cuts?
Oct 12, 7:07 PM

Apr 2022
''it's over, yhwach'' yes bro, i wish it was. still way better than the previous cour though.
Oct 12, 7:53 PM
Mar 2023
SimplyBrazen said:
Hmm, that was...sth. The animation has been as limited as the pacing so far in this cour. No hype whatsoever.

yes the pacing was not good they didn't even adapt 3 whole chapters, the uhabaha and ichigo'a fight didn't make complete sense why would uhabaha like to fight with his eyes closed, in manga he never closes his eyes after awakening
Tanmay__Oct 12, 8:02 PM
Oct 12, 8:00 PM
Mar 2023
Y0ungDr3w said:
The episode was good overall, but I was hoping some changes in terms of the original story would actually keep happening. Repetitive dialogue, everyone besides Ichigo being "useless" in the fight, and the overall padding from the rest of the soul society scenes really hurt this episode for me.

These issues in episode 2 on top of episode 1 being like 7 minutes of recap from the end of season 2 is really making me think that instead of all new material to fix the story of the latter half of the manga arc, they're just gonna pad out and stretch out the remaining arc instead.

BTW where the FUCK is the rest of the Quincy Royal Guards??? Memory is hazy on the og arc but they were right there at the end of episode 1...

In the 2nd episode the pacing was so bad they didn't even adapt 3 whole chapters, how can ppl go crazy about just a fight which was illogical to a certain point, I love bleach the both the episodes were not good till now (can forgive 1st for too good animation) but the 2nd would be 7/10 max
Oct 12, 8:31 PM
Nov 2022
Peak! nothing else! Always a pleasure to see Ichigo whooping ass, and also getting his ass whooped... And always a pleasure to see Rukia and Kenpachi!
Can't wait for next episode!
Oct 12, 8:48 PM
Oct 2018
That fight scene made me feel like it's the finale and we are only at episode 2 ,hyped for the upcoming episodes.
Oct 12, 9:54 PM

Aug 2017
Yhwach is too OP. Ichigo could not even damage him. Yhwach seems omnipotent. He can see literally everything with his eyes which is scary. The fact that he planned the destruction of the soul king shows his cunningness. Ichigo was a pawn from the start. Poor dude. He's going to have PTSD after this.

Oct 12, 10:05 PM
Apr 2024
I DONT KNOW WHY BUT I LIKE SECOND EPISODE MORE THAN FIRST EPISODE TBH .....

IT MAYBE BCOZ I WAS MORE EXCITED FOR HOW ICHIGO WILL KILL SOUL KING,

GREAT ANIMATIONS, ONE OF THE BEST EPISODE ....
Oct 12, 10:07 PM

Feb 2014
Whenever Orihime appears I am reminded of how her OP powers were sidetracked by Kubo. Imagine Yhwach that is able to foresee everything and Inoue's rejection? He just can't win.
Oct 12, 10:15 PM

Nov 2012
On my 3rd watch and still speechless! I think I have some re-reading to do.
Oct 12, 10:24 PM
Apr 2016
The added new elements and scenes to the anime, and I love it
Oct 12, 10:59 PM

Mar 2022
first episode was far much better than this, I think its just me but nun really happened this episode it's like it was meant to set everything up.
Oct 12, 11:17 PM
Apr 2021
HamidLePlombier said:
Guys I was wondering if the soul king is ACTUALLY Ywach’s father or is it just a saying like him calling ichigo his son ? Because I wonder what father would let his son race (the quincies) get destroyed. (No manga spoiler pls)

he is, how often does he need to tell that you understand?
Oct 12, 11:19 PM
Apr 2021
Jundal said:
Peak! Can’t wait for schutstaffel vs the captains

it's Schutzstaffel*
Oct 12, 11:35 PM

Apr 2019
Hmmm nice episode, especially that cinematic animation of the Ichigo vs Yhwach fight and Yhwach baiting Ichigo to kill the Soul King. We also finally have confirmation of the Soul King's name (though iirc it was mentioned some episodes ago).
Oct 12, 11:49 PM

Jul 2012
Reply to Tanmay__
Y0ungDr3w said:

In the 2nd episode the pacing was so bad they didn't even adapt 3 whole chapters, how can ppl go crazy about just a fight which was illogical to a certain point, I love bleach the both the episodes were not good till now (can forgive 1st for too good animation) but the 2nd would be 7/10 max
@Tanmay__ What the hell are you even talking about?

This episode not only had 8 minutes of adaptation expansions (new scenes adding to the manga content that weren't originally there, almost half of the episode excluding OP/ED), it adapted content from 6-7 different chapters while leaving the Seireitei plot from them for the next episode.

The pacing is still great, talk about a lack of argument if you are trying to argue otherwise just because the body of the episode was centered in 3 chapters (that borrowed a good chunk of dialogue from other 3-4 just after them and integrated into the new scenes).
Oct 12, 11:50 PM

Apr 2010
Reply to Rexnihilo
OMG ok we actually got the soul king name drop. His name is Adnyeus. What's even crazier is that someone on Reddit actually predicted this.

Also Yhwach really pulled another Aizen with the I planned foresaw your entire existence

Honestly though wouldn't it be funny if Orihime then just casually fixes the Soul King with her broken powers?

Yhwach: Wtf I didn't see this happen. Where did this bread girl come from.
@Rexnihilo Kubo himself said on his fan site a little while ago that the Soul King would be named this season so that was a pretty easy "prediction" lol
Oct 12, 11:54 PM

Jul 2024
Yhwach's ability, The Almighty, allows him to see and influence all possible futures. This gives him an almost god-like perception and control over events. He had a deep insight into Ichigo's potential and plans to use him as a pawn, manipulating many aspects of the storyline from behind the scenes. Yhwach's all-seeing eyes and his long-term strategy made him the most formidable and terrifying antagonists Ichigo faced, in the Thousand-Year Blood War arc. His vision extended to major events like the apparent killing of the Soul King, making his presence felt throughout the series. Truly a powerful and impactful villain.
Oct 13, 2:19 AM

Aug 2008
Reply to neffst3r
@Antanaru but when Dragon Ball does it, no one says anything bad... lol
If you want choreography maybe you'll like the Schutzstaffel fights, like Shunsui and Nanao vs Lille... or maybe not since I figured out you're already watching it just to say it's garbage week after week.

And Chad has zero chance against the Schutzstaffel, hence why he's not fighting, aside from being Ichigo's best friend, he has some sort of connection to the Soul Society since he fought here before to rescue Rukia, that's why he is here along with the crew, he knows all of these captains and lieutenants, he knows Nel (Yhwach attacked the Hueco Mundo as well), he cares basically, it's just that he's not strong enough.

If Kubo gives Chad a power-up in the anime, people would probably complain saying it feels forced as they're already complaining about Uryuu "defeating" Senjumaru.
@neffst3r I wouldn't call DB fight choreography good either but you need to consider it's 2 decades older than Bleach. I think it's fair to expect more from series that already have years of published material to build on instead of trailing the same mistakes.

I know Chad can't do anything other than sit in the spectators gallery, but as far as I remember he was irrelevant for the most of the series. That's one of the problem with inflating powers to the point of omniscience, secondary characters become so irrelevant, you start to question why they even exist in the first place. I guess Kubo had the series generally thought out up to SS arc and due to popularity made by editors to continue despite lack of any solid plans. And just like Naruto it gradually fizzled out.

After 8 years I barely remember the manga, so I'm watching it almost like an anime only viewer and I rediscover how bad it got by the end. I'm amazed how people can praise it like some pinnacle of shounen anime despite its blatant shortcomings. Maybe years of garbage isekai domination switched the perspective so much. Kind of like some people considering Star Wars prequels not as bad as they thought, just because new installments are so much worse.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Oct 13, 2:29 AM

Apr 2024
To anyone reading this: if you see baseless complaints about poor writing (their reading and listening comprehension are ass), animation (they must've watched with closed eyes), etc. then you should know this anime is one of the best and no haters' complaints will change that
Oct 13, 2:51 AM
Apr 2015
Reply to -za-
@yasm "But whatever, I'm not watching Bleach for the writing, the dialogue, the character depth. I'm watching it for fun, for the action, for the cool visuals." Ah, a classic. "How do you do, fellow Bleach fans!" This is a surefire way to out yourself as a layman speedreader, and it'll become evident once you read my second paragraph. There's a reason Kubo is the most influential shounen magaka post-Dragon Ball and it isn't just because of his sense of style/aesthetics and power designs. Character and story framework as well as thematic character writing are pretty obvious to apprehend from them if you actually understand Bleach. It's obvious which of the "Big 3" the modern shounen landscape resembles most today not just in how they look but how the pages read and move as well. Of course, these new mangaka attempt to replicate their inspiration to varying degrees of quality.

And this guy really just asked why Ichigo—one of the most powerful characters to ever exist in the series at this point—was allowed into the Soul Palace while Quincies were marching towards the lynchpin of the universe to rewrite the world order while massacring the Royal Guards on their way. And where are you getting this notion that Ichigo is the only one who can kill the Soul King? Yhwach made Ichigo land the finishing blow because it's prophetic and poetic. He effortlessly impaled him himself in the previous episode. If you still aren't convinced then the next episode should make it perfectly clear that Yhwach has the means to do it himself. You see, this is what I mean by you being a speedreader. In this case, someone who turns his brain off and just consumes the flashing lights without taking in the actual narrative because it turns out Kubo hates spoonfeeding his audience and treating them like meatheads (unlike other shounen). One needs to comprehend visual storytelling and subtle context clues to properly grasp Bleach because Kubo uses literary techniques such as symbolism, allegory and especially subtext a lot while taking inspiration from actual art beyond the animanga ouroboros, such as philosophy, literature and music. This is not a light novel or your standard shounen where everything can be read just from the dialogue. Bleach is Kubo's art-piece. The average animanga consumer will enjoy this series because it excels even on the surface level, but he won't completely pick up on the deceptive amount of depth underneath (especially not on the first read) for the aforementioned reasons.

"But why didn't he use his Bankai at least?" His Bankai is so powerful it would've probably destroyed the entire palace just from clashing with Yhwach lol, which is the thing he's precisely trying to avoid here. If you've read the manga then you'd know this.

"Some people have pointed out" I know who you're referencing here and I wouldn't take him seriously, he's a notorious Re:Z*ro-tard who was making the same awful attempts at critique during Frieren as well.
@-za-
-za- said:
If you still aren't convinced then the next episode should make it perfectly clear that Yhwach has the means to do it himself. You see, this is what I mean by you being a speedreader.

Perhaps the translation was off, but the episode had Yhwach tell Ichigo: "To be able to break the seal of the Soul King, I needed Quincy, human, Shinigami, Fullbringer, and Hollow powers...in other words, I needed you, who possess all those powers." Also, as Yoruichi claimed, while Yhwach was able to impale the Soul King, he was still alive, corroborating the notion that Yhwach alone couldn't deal the final blow, at least not without some expedient, like tricking Ichigo by exploiting his saviour complex.

Based on that claim alone, Yhwach actually needed Ichigo, it wasn't simply a grandiose power play.
Oct 13, 3:03 AM
Apr 2021
it was really good, great animation, great plot twist, great everything
Oct 13, 3:20 AM

Apr 2015
Another great episode, Bleach fans eating good as usual.
Oct 13, 5:11 AM
Apr 2022
Amazing in this espisode
Oct 13, 5:53 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Reply to RainyEvenings
Yhwach's ability, The Almighty, allows him to see and influence all possible futures. This gives him an almost god-like perception and control over events. He had a deep insight into Ichigo's potential and plans to use him as a pawn, manipulating many aspects of the storyline from behind the scenes. Yhwach's all-seeing eyes and his long-term strategy made him the most formidable and terrifying antagonists Ichigo faced, in the Thousand-Year Blood War arc. His vision extended to major events like the apparent killing of the Soul King, making his presence felt throughout the series. Truly a powerful and impactful villain.
@RainyEvenings great image, the 3 iris in even eye were amazing!!!
kekeke
Oct 13, 6:02 AM
May 2024
That was a really enjoyable episode! The animation was fantastic, and the camera angles were used amazingly well, reminding me of the fight sequences in Dragon Ball Super. Some of the new lore was also quite intriguing! However, the writing felt a bit dull, and Ichigo’s voice acting lacked the impact needed for the situation, especially considering that the fate of all three worlds is in his hands. Overall, I’d rate it an 8/10. Can’t wait for next week!
Oct 13, 6:06 AM

Jul 2010
I foresaw this... I foresaw this episode being another BANGER!~
Oct 13, 6:21 AM
Jul 2021
Reply to yasm
@-za- let's have some fun. I'll take the bait.

"How do you do, fellow Bleach fans!" This is a surefire way to out yourself as a layman speedreader, and it'll become evident once you read my second paragraph.

I never said I'm a Bleach fan. I'm just having fun seeing the conclusion of an anime I sorta kinda liked when I was a teen. I think I read parts of the manga at some point, but it's been so long my memory's fuzzy — I didn't even know this arc existed until it started getting animated. So yeah, I'm absolutely not a Bleach expert, and I never pretended to be one. Don't make assumptions about what people are or want to be.

And this guy really just asked why Ichigo—one of the most powerful characters to ever exist in the series at this point—was allowed into the Soul Palace while Quincies were marching towards the lynchpin of the universe to rewrite the world order while massacring the Royal Guards on their way. And where are you getting this notion that Ichigo is the only one who can kill the Soul King? Yhwach made Ichigo land the finishing blow because it's prophetic, poetic and symbolic. He literally impaled him the previous episode.

Yhwach literally said "To completely break the Soul King's seal, I needed someone who possessed the powers of Quincies, humans, Soul Reapers, Fullbringers, and Hollows... I needed you, who possessed all of them." Which literally means Yhwach couldn't have done it without Ichigo. Who's the speedreader, here? Maybe this was different in the manga.

In this case, someone who turns his brain off and just consumes the flashing lights without taking in the actual narrative because it turns out Kubo hates spoonfeeding his audience and treating them like meatheads unlike other shounen.

LOL. Maybe you're just trolling. Sorry for feeding you.

"But why didn't he use his Bankai at least?" His Bankai is so powerful it would've probably destroyed the entire palace just from clashing with Yhwach lol, which is the thing he's precisely trying to avoid here.

Ah, right, the "I'm so powerful now I actually can't use my powers Deus Ex Machina". Truly a sign of great writing. Very clever.

If you've read the manga then you'd know this.

LOLOLOL. I guess it's a given that people watching Bleach nowadays have read the manga? I like going in spoiler-free, thank you very much.

"Some people have pointed out" I know who you're referencing here and I wouldn't take him seriously, he's a notorious Re:Z*ro-tard who was making the same awful attempts at critique during Frieren as well.

Not sure we are referring to the same guy, I saw a couple making some good points, though I don't entirely agree with them. I actually sympathise with you on the Re:Z fans, I watch that too but I don't get why some people think it's such a masterpiece, and will lash out at actually great works like Frieren.
@yasm Re;Zero is genuinely great, the anime does have some poor cuts like
or
. lack of comprehension is a problem I notice too like I bet a lot of fans didn't even realize he only has 1 arm or that ram killed subaru in ep 7 not rem, et. The characters have more depth than people give them credit for and the world is very large and interesting too.

About the episode, it's not unreasonable to assume Yhwach can't kill the soul king himself when he himself said he needed ichigo to do it around the 20 minute mark of the ep.

Lastly a little unrelated but I'll end with my hot take that fullbringer arc is one of the best arcs in the bleach.
Oct 13, 6:45 AM

Apr 2022
We got spoiled last episode when they told the name of the episode 2 "Kill the king" (Notice how it's in imperative form) but it's such an incredible plot twist that it isn't even an spoiler because there's no way I could tell that Ichigo would be the one that killed him. PEAK
HyCrisOct 13, 6:49 AM

Hola a tots!
Oct 13, 6:50 AM
Aug 2016
I am still pleasantly surprised that my anime received the high-quality animation it truly deserves. I am deeply gratified by this outcome.
Oct 13, 6:54 AM
Mar 2023
Danpmss said:

This episode not only had 8 minutes of adaptation expansions (new scenes adding to the manga content that weren't originally there, almost half of the episode excluding OP/ED), it adapted content from 6-7 different chapters while leaving the Seireitei plot from them for the next episode.

The pacing is still great, talk about a lack of argument if you are trying to argue otherwise just because the body of the episode was centered in 3 chapters (that borrowed a good chunk of dialogue from other 3-4 just after them and integrated into the new scenes).

I understand why they skipped that part to make the episode more dark toned but 8 min of expression wasn't necessary, expansion is to add parts which were missed or were must , I am not completely against that fight It was just illogical as why would uhabaha like close his eyes after awakening , that's bad pacing

I am not a fan of fanservice if you like it it's your opinion
Oct 13, 7:07 AM

Jul 2012
Reply to Tanmay__
Danpmss said:

I understand why they skipped that part to make the episode more dark toned but 8 min of expression wasn't necessary, expansion is to add parts which were missed or were must , I am not completely against that fight It was just illogical as why would uhabaha like close his eyes after awakening , that's bad pacing

I am not a fan of fanservice if you like it it's your opinion
@Tanmay__
My guy, this "opinion" of mine is just a fact, really. You can check the manga chapters 612-618 from volume 68.
They didn't cover content of "just 3 chapters", they covered double of that, just re-arranged with new information and are leaving the stuff they skipped plus some more for the next episode WITH the new stuff, cool battle and lore information about Yhwach and the Soul King (which wasn't in the manga and was SIGNIFICANTLY IMPORTANT information that changes the game quite a bit, we never got a concrete reason behind Yhwach's vendetta against his father, and not the shinigami before this episode's coverage, if only going with the manga).

There's a major character rework in regards to the main villain in this episode completely absent from the manga, we now know that his motivations are to do the Quincies justice for what the Soul King decided to ignore before becoming a mere pillar to support the balance between 3 realms of reality, recreating one in which there will be balance that can include the existence of the Quincy without the need of their extermination.

Not only that, it once again reinforces the darker shades behind the history of the Soul Society as a whole, which has been a major theme from the second major arc being revisited in TYBW since the very start. Is that what you are calling "fanservice", or you are just trolling?

We got that AND the cool fight, unless you beg to disagree (also, it's not illogical by any means, the very episode gave a text dump about how the Almighty works in the eyecatcher, even if Yhwach's explanation did the same job just fine).
DanpmssOct 13, 7:13 AM
Oct 13, 7:11 AM
Jun 2007
We had approximated 8 mins of Ichigo against Yhwach fighting but heh, once Yhwach activated his almighty eyes. Battle ended.
Ichigo tried to save Soul King but killed him instead.
Gotta say, the animation is really top notch!
Oct 13, 7:11 AM
Jul 2013
It is said that Yhwach told Tite Kubo how to write Bleach, he saw it all. 😅
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» Where to watch

TheJergonDragon - Yesterday

10 by LowTierNiga »»
12 minutes ago

Poll: » What did you think of the fight from episode 2?

Ba-Cii10 - Oct 13

40 by Gator »»
5 hours ago

» Yhwach or aizen

LaFlame77 - Yesterday

6 by Gator »»
5 hours ago

» Daddy Issues

dragynfaerie - Oct 12

24 by abunchogasdf »»
Yesterday, 8:08 PM

» Episode 3 (29) "The Dark Arm" Preview images and staff

18927 - Yesterday

9 by Raion98 »»
Yesterday, 2:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.