Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 29, 8:57 AM

May 2020
I can bet he isn’t that popular, but yeah, prevention is better than cure they say, so I kinda agree with Rin’s stance here lol. Btw, this being anime and all making it acceptable aside, you really just can’t enter in someone’s class and attend the same with the folks there, when you’re not even in that college lol. The most you could do is roam around, so… Rin, I’m sorry but this ain’t making the cut in reality xD

Good to know that senpai really isn’t popular, good to Rin I mean, as of course, him being actually that someone would have shocked the living life out of us lol. That play scaring Eiji about a potential “uncalled” development was hilarious though. Keep your girl with you, otherwise there are plenty to steal xD New kouhai whose role in the series I kinda forgot, shouldn’t have been given such advice from the get-go… I mean see her real feelings are coming out lol.
Aug 29, 8:57 AM

Apr 2016
Yuri route has been activated

At first i wanted to ask, like "what is this ? An open door day in college" .. but then i realized, its college, its always an open day over there, lol. Tho, being in college suits Rin very much .. being an "adult".

But good for her, it turned out that the super hot-chan is not really into our senpai, nor that hes popular ... in that way.
Aug 29, 9:33 AM

Mar 2021
Rin so cute when she met Senpai's friends at university. It was funny seeing Rin get flustered when she thought her Kouhai in the theatre club had a crush on her.
Aug 29, 9:36 AM

Feb 2019
Obviously the whole thing with Rin being jealous about Eiji being popular in college and around girls was cute, but for me the best part of the episode was Rin keeping up with the established actors in a college acting club lmao. Just shows how amazing she is and Eiji is lucky to have her. Understandable that she’s a little insecure being younger than all the girls Eiji’s around, but he’s too much of an idiot to deal with 1 girl properly nonetheless multiple lol.

I hope we get to see a lot more of Rin’s school life too! Looks like we may have a little Yuri vibes with she and her underclassman. Something about actors getting crushes on their senpai.. must be something in the water lol. It’s also really sweet that Rin realises she’s been spending so much time with Eiji and neglecting Megu, her own best friend so I hope we get more of them hanging out together and doing some of those acting scenes we saw with she and Eiji in the first half.
Marinate1016Aug 29, 10:21 AM
Aug 29, 9:54 AM

Jul 2017
Rin thinking that Eiji is popular in college, even her own friend (Megumi) and family (Moe) in on the tease as well. But the fact is that he's the total opposite, and since he has club, Rin can just fill in as the regular student at his college for a sneak attempt, and meeting the girls in his acting club, who are also in the same class as him. And as both girls prove that Eiji isn't that popular and proving to be the same goofball he always is, Eiji is just digging more of his grave.

Of course, Rin gets her hand in the acting club, showcasing her drama capability, though it puts Eiji on the cusp of almost losing her for real, not to mention the usual teasing that conflicts him all the more. But Rin getting deflected by Shirasawa becaue of her impeccable acting that captivates her, it's all because of Eiji that she's able to harness many roles within one person.

With the arrival of Summer vacation, Rin wants to go one step further by having Eiji stay at her place...knocks his socks out. Take the opportunity?
Aug 29, 9:56 AM

Jul 2016
Rin scouted the girls in that college class like she was looking for more personalities to add to her arsenal lol
Aug 29, 10:02 AM

Aug 2022
Rin's acting is so good that she can even practice together at Eiji's campus.

I think Rin will also start to focus on being an actress if she is serious. And I'm also curious about how long Rin will be with Eiji, right now they are like an inseparable couple.

RafaBryanAug 29, 10:07 AM
Aug 29, 10:41 AM

Apr 2021
This show definitely deserves a better rating than this, so underrated.

Another fun episode and not even a show of the harem this time.

I hope this continues to be as fun in the next episodes.
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Aug 29, 10:43 AM

Apr 2021
Reply to FarCritical
Rin scouted the girls in that college class like she was looking for more personalities to add to her arsenal lol
@FarCritical Oh this made me laugh so much, when I realized what scene you were talking about, great point. 🤣
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Aug 29, 10:50 AM

Mar 2020
Not even any "harem" moments in this episode but it was still so fun... loving the direction this anime is going. I've enjoyed this from the very beginning, but these last couple of episodes after the graduation have been a treat to watch.
Aug 29, 11:00 AM

Jun 2017
For the record, the play they were doing this time was an adaptation of Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice.

Aug 29, 12:34 PM

Jul 2024
Reply to Tirinchas
For the record, the play they were doing this time was an adaptation of Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice.
@Tirinchas Or possibly Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, particularly when Eiji crashes the scene. He does have a bit of an odd face.

Rin’s mother a bit cruel teasing Rin with “Are you going to get homewrecked?”
Eiji unintentionally double meaning with “How are things in drama today?”
I am glad they changed the vocals for the opening. It also has a couple visuals at the end with multiple Ron personas.
LordCrueltyVAug 29, 12:40 PM
Lord Cruelty V
"But my Dreams they're not as empty, as my conscience seems to be"
Aug 29, 1:45 PM

Jan 2024
Poor Rin was jealous and worried for nothing Eiji is still the same idiot. Rin snucked in college to scout Eiji popularity rather she got more personality to add to her collection.
Rin's brilliant acting then made Eiji jealous. She is way too talented bro marry her asap.
Also her kouhai also likes her. Let's go harem for the harem queen.

Rin and Megu skit of acting like Megu was so cute.

This creature is way too cute.
WaterMageAug 29, 2:08 PM
Aug 29, 2:02 PM
May 2020
this is how youre meant to react when getting invited to your girl's house! rin getting jealous of eiji's potential popularity and vice versa, they truly are meant for each other
Aug 29, 2:02 PM

Jun 2017
worth it waiting for a week to hear Rin's giggles.Rin's acting prowess shook the drama club .Would love to see more episodes set up in his college.
Aug 29, 2:03 PM
Nov 2019
This show only getting better!
Aug 29, 2:49 PM
Jun 2023
nice 👏🏻❤️
Aug 29, 4:03 PM

May 2019
I figured that Rin would've been stressing over Eiji being popular with the ladies at college but luckily her concerns were unfounded.

Regarding Rin's kohai, when I heard it was a girl I figured Eiji would be fine but then it looked like the kohai almost confessed to Rin lol. Anyway, Eiji ended up feeling uneasy when a student at his college started acting with Rin and they ended up holding hands but at least now they both know how each of them feels. With Rin's parents out for the summer maybe they will play house in different ways... hot summer indeed.
Aug 29, 5:18 PM

Jul 2022
It was cute to see Rin feeling jealous and worried about Eiji being popular at university, even though he wasn't really popular. I have to say that this scene was funny because it was like seeing other versions of Rin but with different appearances.

Eiji realized that being with Rin is a reward. And he knew what it's like to be jealous after seeing her act out with a guy and holding his hand. It's obvious that he was just acting, but I completely understand his jealousy. However, what Eiji should be more worried about is Rin's junior, who kind of confessed to Rin, haha.

Anyway, it doesn't matter much since Eiji is more focused on his upcoming visit to Rin's house while his parents are away.
Aug 29, 5:33 PM
Mar 2015
They both have insecurities about other men and women approaching their loved one
Aug 29, 5:43 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
With Nanakura visiting Eiji’s college came some new beautiful college babes, and it looked bad at first since Eiji is hanging with these two regularly because of the college’s drama club, but turns out he just has the same goof status he had at high school, so I think Nanakura can rest easy lol. But what was unexpected was for Eiji to have the same worries over Nanakura as she was able to keep up with college students in acting, and even did a romantic scene to put the cherry on top, Eiji wasn’t having that lol, it is kinda amazing tho how Nanakura could act with the big boys, I think she’ll get in that college no problem with skills like that.

We also got to see now Nanakura is fairing in high school without Eiji in this one, and wow that baby talk with her friend Megu was just the cutest lol, and I’m glad Nanakura wants to try and make time for her friend too, romance is great and all but you can’t forget your pals. And we also got introduced to Nanakura’s own underclassman, Kiri, and it’s cool seeing Nanakura be a senpai herself for a change, but I wasn’t ready for the potential yuri route there with Kiri lol, they shut it down pretty quick but it was a fun moment, maybe Eiji needs to worry after all lol. And we got teased with a home visit at Nanakura’s house at the end, Eiji’s reaction to this was golden as always, you know this summer is getting hot lol.
TheColonel76Aug 29, 5:47 PM
Aug 29, 7:06 PM
Oct 2018
As soon as that Kouhai asked Rin for help I thought she was gonna confess to her. I think she really wanted to, but she laughed it off when Rin said she had a bf.
Aug 29, 7:11 PM
Jul 2024
Their relationship only continues to grow. This show has been the Sleeper Rom Com of the Summer.
Aug 29, 7:19 PM
Aug 2024
Reply to Softhenic03
I can bet he isn’t that popular, but yeah, prevention is better than cure they say, so I kinda agree with Rin’s stance here lol. Btw, this being anime and all making it acceptable aside, you really just can’t enter in someone’s class and attend the same with the folks there, when you’re not even in that college lol. The most you could do is roam around, so… Rin, I’m sorry but this ain’t making the cut in reality xD

Good to know that senpai really isn’t popular, good to Rin I mean, as of course, him being actually that someone would have shocked the living life out of us lol. That play scaring Eiji about a potential “uncalled” development was hilarious though. Keep your girl with you, otherwise there are plenty to steal xD New kouhai whose role in the series I kinda forgot, shouldn’t have been given such advice from the get-go… I mean see her real feelings are coming out lol.
@Softhenic03 in my uni, you can definitely attend the class if there are empty chairs, just say you are our friend going for a school tour and you're good to go :D
SarastroAug 29, 9:22 PM
Aug 29, 8:13 PM

Feb 2015
Seems like the animation quality dipped a little in the middle there but otherwise a good episode. Rin fits right in with the college drama club.
Censorship is vandalism.
Aug 29, 9:17 PM
Jul 2024
Rin's VA deserves all the awards available. This anime started good but has quickly become tied with Too Many Losing Heroines as my favorite rom-coms this season. Sorry Alya...
Aug 29, 9:48 PM
Nov 2021
Loved it :)
First time we see senpai jealous, right?
Aug 29, 11:46 PM

Nov 2013
Another cute episode. The two need to trust each other more to worry less :D Easier said than done yes. Perhaps they should indeed get married soon.
Aug 29, 11:54 PM

Jul 2021
Rin seiyuu is awesome!
Aug 30, 5:20 AM
Oct 2019
This is too cute, their chemistry is amazing.
the way they banter around each other is just perfect.
Aug 30, 6:05 AM
Jul 2024
Best episode of the show so far. Finally a high school romance that doesn't end with the confession but instead continues through the college days.
Aug 30, 9:53 AM
Sep 2021
Good comedy, good character interactions. Overall nice episode.
Aug 30, 10:30 AM

Aug 2013
KWilke said:
Rin's VA deserves all the awards available. This anime started good but has quickly become tied with Too Many Losing Heroines as my favorite rom-coms this season. Sorry Alya...

Well, Hayami Saori is a legend for a reason.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Aug 30, 9:28 PM
Aug 2024
It was a good episode. I would love to see what would happen in 11 or 12 this anime is only getting
better by each episode like Rin senpai' reaction
AMISHRAAug 30, 9:33 PM
Aug 31, 2:27 AM

Mar 2008
Seems Rin improved in acting. Able to cry on command is difficult
Aug 31, 7:46 AM

Jul 2023
This episode is unusually enjoyable for an anime I don't actually enjoy. Rin as far as I'm concerned is best when she is not interacting with sempai.
Aug 31, 10:08 PM
Feb 2024
I guess Aoi's acting has gotten so good she could accidently trigger an NTR if she isn't careful.

At least at the end of the day the one thing I can say makes them endearing is the ability to listen to each other.

I really hope we see her college as a student, I'd watch the heck out of that.
Aug 31, 11:54 PM
Mar 2021
Quem é popular de verdade nem é Eiji, e sim a Rin LOL, mas pelo menos não de uma forma romântica afetuosa
Sep 1, 2:49 AM
Jan 2022
Just as usual, this anime is a banger
Sep 1, 9:03 AM
Jan 2022
they are insecure for each other that's so cute and just the next step for a good relationship ... she really thought he is popular among girls and that she will lose him to another girl but from my pov she is the best girl in this series and really felt eiji's fear when he saw the dude proposing to her and grabbing her hand i would be mad too....
Sep 5, 2:40 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
THIS IS GONNA BE ONE HELL OF A HOT SUMMER

When was the last time we had an anime a dude takes his girlfriend to college with him

This show is so cute. I can't even. Every episode continues to deliver.

NYANPASU
whiskey tango foxtrot

Sep 6, 2:40 PM
Sep 2024
very diabetes very sweet
Sep 6, 2:41 PM
Sep 2024
very diabetes very sweet
Sep 8, 2:31 PM

Jun 2021
hey, this anime stole my idea from my 2011 radio fanfiction... lol, just joking, as South Park thought, "The Simpsons Already Did It"... just a person pretending to attend the same school of someone he/she knows.

it was amusing how the videocall showed all her reactions before the invitation and he lampshaded it.

"is this the famous kohai?" and then she got one on her own.
Sep 12, 5:05 AM

May 2008
Wow.. Pride and Prejudice in a 2024 anime? What a great world to live in!

Senpai was lucky the boy was not delivering all Mrs. Darcy's lines xD

“you have bewitched me, body and soul”
Sep 15, 12:19 PM

Oct 2017
Yep the best part of Rin is how expressive she is. The girl at the college is pretty and Kiri's cute. Rin invited him over when she'll be alone? Oh boi.
Sep 28, 7:18 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ayo Rin visits Eiji campus. And she just reverse all the popularity cause she's just too amazing with the acting. FeelsbadEiji.

The introduction of kouhai really caught me by surprise a little. Then again, its only natural for people to love Rin that way. So yeah, its only natural...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Sep 29, 2:35 PM

Dec 2022
One of the girls reminds me of Robin
Oct 9, 3:07 AM
Dec 2022
Rin visits Eiji at his college. She visits the drama club and participated in a play rehearsal that bowls everyone.
Oct 11, 9:19 PM
Nov 2022
Jealousy and drama, I like it, the part about the misunderstanding between Rin and the other girl from the high school drama club took me by surprise xddd
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Giji Harem Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

FadesHandle - Sep 5

50 by KingNotSkilled »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Giji Harem Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Softhenic03 - Aug 22

76 by KingNotSkilled »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Giji Harem Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Aug 15

116 by KingNotSkilled »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Giji Harem Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Softhenic03 - Aug 8

85 by KingNotSkilled »»
Yesterday, 10:53 PM

Poll: » Giji Harem Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Softhenic03 - Aug 1

62 by KingNotSkilled »»
Yesterday, 10:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.