Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Aug 3, 5:57 PM
May 2020
Yes, this is just like my lonely years in High School where all of my infatuations were unfulfilled.

Aug 3, 6:24 PM

Mar 2013
Confession
Wait...
*SLAP*
🥲

Can't really relate, because my HSL were dead. 🥲

But this series is still intriguing.
Makes my broken heart break again... 🤣
CrazyButNot4UAug 3, 6:42 PM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Aug 3, 6:54 PM

May 2023
PEAK! this is why this anime will be the anime of the season, every episode is always interesting to watch.

even though we already know that Komari has lost the battle from the beginning but it still makes me sad to see it, it turns out that the relationship between Tamaki-senpai and Tsukinoki-senpai they already like each other it's just that they misunderstood and Tamaki really doesn't know how to rizz his girl lol.

even after Komari knew that she had been rejected she didn't run away from the relationship between the two of them even Komari wanted Tsukinoki to stay in the Literature Club, Komari is the strongest heroine among the other two heroines.

as usual we have a character who really doesn't know how to deal with the situation of his own love relationship rumors, but after Hakamada came finally Yanami and Nukumizu's relationship was able to make up as before, and my favorite moment in this episode was the one where Nukumizu expressed his feelings to Yanami where he wanted to be friends with Yanami lmaooo and Yanami immediately rejected Nukumizu this moment was very very funny.

unfortunately my favorite character Kaju is not in this episode because it mostly focuses on the drama of the characters but it's okay, hopefully I can see Kaju again in the next episode, and for once this anime will become the Anime of the Season if the quality can be maintained until the end of this season.
Aug 3, 7:28 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
While the result of the confession wasn't surprising, what did surprise me is how Tsukinoki and Komari reconciled despite all that happened. Nukumizu showing his maturity this episode, like during the moment between Tsukinoki and Shintarou.

I have to say, I'm not surprised when it comes to what's going on with Anna. She's the poster girl, so she'll be getting the most development and attention. She turned down Nukumizu despite him not even confessing, so it looks like she isn't that into him yet. I'm still rooting for Lemon, as she's been the most friendly. Her moments with Nukumizu, albeit very few, have been cute.

I'll be interested to see where this goes from here, now that all the heroines have lost. Regardless, the visuals are so stellar I can't help but be excited for the next episode.
Aug 3, 7:38 PM
Jan 2020
Everyday I think about how this could've went to Project No.9 and it haunts me, godbless Aniplex and A1
Aug 3, 7:43 PM
Jan 2020
Cashdax said:
I would believe anyone that would say that this was the last episode. Felt like they actually finished the series

They could totally make the first 4 episodes a movie and it already looks like a movie, it's actually perfect lmao
Aug 3, 7:43 PM

Apr 2015
I didn't care much for the previous two episodes, but this one was pretty good. Komari inevitably got rejected, welcome to the lost heroines club. Glad she and Koto are able to stay good friends, so a somewhat happy ending. I really dislike the trope of a character overhearing others talking trash about him/her and then said character proceeds to distance himself/herself from others, but at least it got resolved within the same episode. Anna is definitely my favorite character of this show and I don't see it changing any time soon, if ever. The drama between Nukimizu, Anna, and Anna's childhood friend felt kinda random, but it works. The way it played out felt realistic and was animated really well. Kudos to the VAs too. It also made me have some respect for Nukimizu for stepping in.

"As promised, all that you seek, all that we desire, is prepared up there. On top of the Tower."
Aug 3, 8:05 PM
Jul 2024
Love this episode so much!
Aug 3, 8:12 PM
Jan 2021
Anna needs to win (idc about the 1st girl trope). Maybe that changes as we get to see the other girls more, but that's where I stand rn.
Aug 3, 8:46 PM
Mar 2018
Great episode. An anime introducing problems that can only be solved through communication and proceeding to solve them immediately through communication; what a time to be alive. I was expecting Nukumizu to not talk to Yanami for at least an episode.

Also, Komari inadvertently helped move a relationship forward and took her rejection well. Noice.
Aug 3, 9:15 PM
Jul 2024
This is my favorite episode so far!
Feeling bad for Komari but it was expected for her to be a losing heroine :(.
Aug 3, 9:46 PM

Jun 2015
Is it just me or this episode just made this anime went up even higher? that was such an amazing episode. Absolute Cinema.

I love how the Chika/Koto thing was settled very quickly albeit the awkwardness. I can feel for the losing heroine yet I also support the winner.
+the Kazuhiko-Anna-Sousuke scene was just as great, I dont even know how to say it, just them straight up letting out their feelings.
also love how great Chika is in reading the room.

Cant wait for how their relationships will develop from here on, this definitely feels like its taking the spot for my anime of the season.!
Aug 3, 9:51 PM

Sep 2016
Russia got mogged so hard by this anime at both romance and comedy aspect.
AOTS
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Aug 3, 10:41 PM
Feb 2023
Reply to Sigmar-Unberogen
Salome_deharriet said:
I really hated the vice club president in this episode when she said "why didn't you just reject hher" when her position wasn't his girlfriend, even after that she slapped him because the guy rejected his suggestion? What a red flag girl.
Dude, wasn't this explained in the episode? Club president wasn't "officially" his GF purely due to misunderstanding. As a result, the dude thought the president only saw him as a friend. In reality, the two love each other, but due to that awkward moment during Christmas they're stuck in a limbo and can't progress their relationship. President getting pissed and giving a slap made perfect sense! She didn't dump him to begin with, the guy just misunderstood her! Now, imagine if your supposed loved one hesitates to say who they love, you or someone else? I think anger is a reasonable reaction; the guy basically jumped the gun and said he'd marry her (few months ago)!!! and now he wonders whether he should date some other girl??? - Hopefully you got the point.
To be fair to the dude though, in reality he wasn't at fault either. He's dumb but it's not his fault :D. He hesitated with Chika because he thinks he was dumped by president anyways, thus it may be OK to give the new girl a chance. Why not, right? But it's something he wouldn't have hesitated about if not for the misunderstanding during Christmas! Anyways, no such thing as "red flag girl" moment here.

Salome_deharriet said:
I also remember Lemon's rival in episode 2 who had absolutely no ethics where she immediately barged into the medical room and immediately spoke to Lemon Crush without paying attention to her surroundings
I don't know why you're overdramatizing things so much man... She didn't "barge in", she just walked into an open-door room. No evidence to suggest she did it to "signal" Lemon the guy was HER MAN or something. She obviously has no idea Lemon loves the guy and the guy doesn't love Lemon so it was like entering a regular classroom with random people in it. Why would someone wait outside the room at this point?
Salome_deharriet said:
Also remember Yanami's "best friend" who had absolutely no idea about Yanami's feelings, she even tried to run away abroad when she was rejected. It seems that only red flag girls win in this anime
:D I mean, Yanami allegedly hid her feelings well so it's not the best friend's fault she couldn't see what was on Yanami's mind. As childhood friends the two were likely close so it can be challenging to deduct if romance is involved or they're just buddies, I'd assume. Can't really blame the other girl here too. Are you saying she's also red-flag because she failed to realize Yanami was actually in love? Well, as it turns out Yanami's crush loved the other girl and not Yanami so it wasn't mutual anyways. It's dishonest to claim red flag here as well.

:D
Sigmar-Unberogen said:
Dude, wasn't this explained in the episode? Club president wasn't "officially" his GF purely due to misunderstanding. As a result, the dude thought the president only saw him as a friend. In reality, the two love each other, but due to that awkward moment during Christmas they're stuck in a limbo and can't progress their relationship. President getting pissed and giving a slap made perfect sense! She didn't dump him to begin with, the guy just misunderstood her! Now, imagine if your supposed loved one hesitates to say who they love, you or someone else? I think anger is a reasonable reaction; the guy basically jumped the gun and said he'd marry her (few months ago)!!! and now he wonders whether he should date some other girl??? - Hopefully you got the point.

The "marriage proposal" never registered with her - she thought he was just joking. She even had absolutely no idea when she could've possibly turned him down. They aren't in a relationship either, so I can understood someone being confused by the slap.

But he has probably treated her like more than just a "childhood friend" for quite some time now. So while they aren't in an actual relationship, it probably felt to her like they were building up to one together, and now she's suddenly told that "it doesn't concern her whether he rejects another girl or not" and he doesn't deny that they are "just childhood friends". Did he just lead her around all this time? She snaps and slaps him.

(I'm a bit curious whether she didn't notice anything wrong in the time since Christmas though. It's summer, so half a year has gone by, and I'm sure he has changed at least some of his behaviour now that he thought that she's not interested in him? Or is he so passive that he just carried on as usual? Ah well, questions that probably won't be answered in the anime at least.)
Aug 3, 10:57 PM
Mar 2021
This episode hit hard. He can claim he didn't get rejected but he totally did. The writing is so good in this show though. The other two girls are really great friends, and as for Anna, he obviously likes her even though she doesn't like him back. Anna is still my favorite character. It's obvious why he likes her. I think cutting off the situation they had going was a good idea in the long run since he's going to have to get over her. Seriously though, that roof scene brought me back to high school in all the wrong ways LOL. Painful but a fantastic episode.

Aug 3, 10:58 PM

Aug 2017
Reply to Cashdax
I would believe anyone that would say that this was the last episode. Felt like they actually finished the series
@Cashdax Yeah, they should just end it here.

As for me, I want Lemon to win.

MC did man up for a moment holding Yanami's hand in the woods. But he quickly wimped out.

takkun_ said:
I'm still rooting for Lemon, as she's been the most friendly. Her moments with Nukumizu, albeit very few, have been cute.

Yep, let's go Lemon!
Aug 3, 11:00 PM
Apr 2018
WOW, I knew I was enjoying this series but this episode was just so real. Like, you can tell that things are changing between everyone, and the vibe is a lot different than it was from the beginning.
Aug 3, 11:02 PM
Apr 2018
Reply to Softhenic03
That guy has it really tough lol. I mean he was considerate enough to not outrightly reject Komari but hey, miss osananajimi got mad over his “considerate” behaviour, because yeah.. anyone would if they see their guy getting stolen by someone. Though yeah, in the midst of all the eavesdropping and silly teasings, I kind of really felt for Komari there. Takes something to face that same person again who rejected you half-a-day ago, like nothing happened(´;︵;`)

Rejected club welcomes her nonetheless. By the way, the second half with that same old drama-esque misunderstanding, I mean I don’t know how to say this, but yeah, “asking to reduce interactions just because NPCs have started noticing” will never stop being one of those things I actually really don’t like in these romcoms. I’m glad though, it concluded fairly easily, and quite honestly in a way, “this series does things”.

>Be my friend
>Sorry, can’t be that way. Can be just friends
Lol.
@Softhenic03 in Japan, you go with the air or it smothers you
Aug 3, 11:05 PM
Apr 2018
Reply to WaterMage
Peak was at its peakest.
Chika getting dumped was predictable but it did bring Koto & Shintaro together. Very happy for Koto she is my favourite side character so far good that some childhood friend got a W.
Her and Chika's interaction was so wholesome at end. They both actually like eachother just got into messed up situation.
Yeah also Koto DID NOTHING WRONG cry if you disagree.

Later half was focused on Anna & Nukumizu. Atleast misunderstanding ended immediately thanks to that heated exchange with Souske. But Nukumizu being insecure does make sense, man was actually hurt he got attached to Anna that much.
But then Nukumizu outdone himself by standing up for Anna against his "ex" which is so far out of his character. It earned him good points in eyes of Anna for sure.
Drama was very well executed imo. It actually felt & meant something.

The end was SPECTACULAR. Both only wanted to be friends but poor guy got dumped anyway and in some manner too. Well he is now in Loser club too.

Their relationship came so far this episode, really like the development between this two already. Obviously things will be slow as Anna still not over Souske and Nukumizu is well..
Maybe next time he can take revenge by rejecting Anna. Hope this ship sails very far in future..
Best episode easily.. Goated Romcom so far.
@WaterMage I have no clue what lies ahead, but I think it's pretty clear at this point which direction the ship is taking us. There isn't really any friction from the other two in that regard either (at least right now), both are definitely rooting for the OTP here.
Aug 3, 11:20 PM

Jan 2024
Reply to --tsukuyomi--
@WaterMage I have no clue what lies ahead, but I think it's pretty clear at this point which direction the ship is taking us. There isn't really any friction from the other two in that regard either (at least right now), both are definitely rooting for the OTP here.
@--tsukuyomi-- I heard other girls may also have feelings for him. And romance is very slow in LN so far(idc as long it is fun).
So it could be anything. Anna do has the first girl advantage. But I doubt there going to be any "fiction".
WaterMageAug 3, 11:27 PM
Aug 3, 11:31 PM

Nov 2013
LegatoC said:
The "marriage proposal" never registered with her - she thought he was just joking.
Exactly, but I think it makes sense why it didn't register. "I'll marry you if no one else will" is pretty shit confession when the two aren't even dating yet. It's more akin to showing pity rather than confessing love. Dunno, that's how it sounded to me. No wonder it sounded too stupid for her too to take it seriously. Like, I'm ok with being your last choice if anything? Bruh...
LegatoC said:
I'm a bit curious whether she didn't notice anything wrong in the time since Christmas though. It's summer, so half a year has gone by, and I'm sure he has changed at least some of his behaviour now that he thought that she's not interested in him? Or is he so passive that he just carried on as usual? Ah well, questions that probably won't be answered in the anime at least.)
Yeah, don't think we'll get definite answer anymore, but him being passive is likely the case. The guy likely decided not to mention the embarrassing moment anymore and decided to keep acting like usual so they could stay friends at least. It's pretty common in romcoms for half a year to pass without any progress :D. He was waiting for a response, but failed to notice the question never registered to begin with. Meanwhile, she was waiting for him to confess, not realising the dumbass already did and wasn't planning on trying again. Pretty sad situation.
For now it seems like Lemon is the only girl out of thee who didn't end up sacrificing self to help the couple progress their relationships when they were close to DOOM. And lol, we finally got a childhood friend who WON! Prez is one of the rare lucky ones. Dunno why the other guy thought she's a red flag. She clearly isn't a bad person as evident with how she reacted in the clubroom later.
Aug 3, 11:39 PM
Oct 2019
Love confession ❌
Friendship confession ✅
Aug 4, 12:13 AM

May 2024
Best episode so far. Having too much fun watching this.

Also Yanami best girl.
Aug 4, 12:52 AM
Apr 2014
Love this episode! At first, I was worried about how they were going to wrap up Volume 1 in 4 episodes, but I am not disappointed at all. Kudos to all the staffs!
Can't wait for next week episode :D
Aug 4, 12:56 AM

Jul 2023
Great ep. nd seriously, another proposal but this time it is a friendship one lol

Aug 4, 2:06 AM
Jan 2013
This anime just smashed it out of the park.Bravo.
It's most important trump card is the use the harem as a platform and not just a means to an end.

Now how will his sister deal with his new "friend"
genesic123Aug 4, 2:13 AM

Aug 4, 2:13 AM
May 2020
part of the group based on a technicality lol
Aug 4, 2:51 AM

Apr 2023
Yanami’s mannerisms coupled with her VA is just perfect

Aug 4, 2:55 AM
Dec 2021
this could be a new top 5 romcom anime
Aug 4, 3:35 AM
Aug 2020
KANLen09 said:
Welp, a double whammy for Shintaro: holding on Chika's confession, and not being clear with Koto with their childhood friend status.

It's got so bad to the point that Koto had to leave in a hurry, and Shintaro had to chase her down thanks to Anna, thereby making amends for each other. It's a scene that Nukumizu wants to leave the both of them alone, though Anna teased him quite a bit, with Lemon helping Chika resolve her feelings, and the latter being unable to do anything but cry her heart out. And as the Literature Club, they can only friendzone each other as the awkwardness also gets resolved in the same manner. But just as Nukumizu gets all calm, hearing his girl classmates criticize him that Anna is aiming for him, being someone with no taste whatsoever, he clears her debt out as a way to stop the rumours circulating between them both.

Being ignored is hard enough for Nukumizu, Anna literally dumped him. Not even Lemon nor Chika's words are able to console him, and Sosuke having a word with Nukumizu to support him going out with Anna, it's still the misunderstanding that Anna really has Sosuke in her heart, but that Nukumizu standing up for her is a bro moment, even if she is fine with Sosuke dating Karen because he fancies her more than said girl.

The Losing Heroines gang conversing with Nukumizu for the upcoming Summer vacation, and the latter makes the point that he and Anna...are only growing to become friends. Though what the future will bring for them, only time will tell between fellow dumpees.

With this episode, Volume 1 of the LN is done! Volume 2 will be even more crazier...

u said crazier in new novel, can u tell me if there is chance girls will or at least of girls will fall in love with him. At this point i feel bad for him even tho its mega interesting
Aug 4, 3:47 AM

Oct 2022
Such a great episode, it's so nice to see misunderstandings and problems like that be solved in the same episode where it begun. The interaction between Nukumizu and Yanami at the end had me laughing so hard. I just love how the animation never fails to greatly express emotion for all the characters, especially for Yanami. This show is looking like the AotS for me so far.
Aug 4, 4:54 AM
Oct 2022
Tsukinoki totally did not expect Komari-chan’s confession. Even if they were childhood friends, Komari said to Shintarou that she likes him. This changed completely the future events, I wonder how the relationship between Koto and Shintarou will be influenced.

No way Yanami-chan turned Nukumizu down without even asking her out. That’s quite quick coming from her😂 I believe they would be a great couple if they shared their true feelings about each other, but it’s not going to happen at the moment.

The ending theme is special and unique. I am impressed about including real life snaps and the music is stylish. Wonderful! It feels like I am watching one of Makoto Shinkai’s movies.

Aug 4, 5:58 AM

Jul 2014
I’ve been watching a lot of shows this season including roshidere, onk, koi wa futago, gimai seikatsu and giji harem to name a few and among them this show is the only one I can keep rewatching and enjoy.
Anna’s def my girl but from how its looking currently Nukumizu and Anna aint going anywhere, they have no spark yet, I have this gut feeling that Lemon is end girl for bro. Still I enjoy Anna’s antics and interactions with mc a lot more.
Liked how Anna smirked when Nuku was about to wave back but wussed out, she thinks he’s into her but in actuality Nuku being the loner he is only looked like that cause this is most likely his first time wanting to be friends with someone. Then again I dont really blame him for thinking they werent friends since Anna did say she couldn’t talk about the shit she says to him to her friends and acquaintances.

Mad props to Anna’s va, she’s fairly new from what the site says yet she is nailing every comedic and dramatic parts of the show. I hope we get to hear more from her. Normally Anna should be the one embarrassed because she was the one that got way ahead of herself and thought bro was confessing lol.
Aug 4, 6:28 AM
Apr 2024
my peak

the episode was amazing, relationships develop blah blah blah

mc finally is no longer friendless

Aug 4, 6:41 AM
Jun 2020
I seriously haven't been able to enjoy rom-com this much since Love Is War
Aug 4, 6:55 AM

Sep 2018
Excellent episode with a double rejection in a way. Lol
I wonder if Yanami will remain the main potential ship for the mc in long term. Animation remains gorgious. Lemon continues being best girl.
Aug 4, 7:11 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Probably the best episode so far concerning what the series is about. From Nukumizu having doubts about his relationship with Yanami as he didn't know if they were friends or how they were being seen by the rest. The misunderstading got to the point that not only did I forget about Komari's rejection in the first few minutes (which was also pretty relevant) but Yosuke got involved in a silly conversation where in the end they didn't even know what they were even talking about.

It's comedy business that when it gets serious you can empathise with and see how the different points of view make the bonds grow stronger once they talk things out. Great start so far.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Aug 4, 7:13 AM

Feb 2014
Komari getting rejected was something that all of us expected to see happening, although it wasn't an immediate rejection at first. The whole thing did bring Koto and Shintaro both together in the end, despite things between them getting a bit overly heated at first.

I do have respect for Komari in how she handled it all. She was upset by the rejection, but I'm glad that she was interacting with the pair of them in the clubroom later on like things were almost back to normal. Not only that, but she also asked Lemon to help train her up and be stronger physically. She deserves many headpats!

Nukumizu did make a blunder after overhearing some snotty students talking about him and Anna hanging out together and deciding that it was best for him to distance himself from her. It only succeeded in making her get pissed off at him for that. Thankfully, this didn't last long as when Sousuke and Nukumizu had a chat together, Anna came in and the misunderstandings were cleared up before things got worse between them all.

The last scene with both Nukumizu and Anna on the rooftop was great. Nukumizu asked to be Anna's friend while she though he was asking her out and hastily said that she can only be friends with him at the same time as he spoke. Considering how enjoyable it is to see the two of them conversing with each other, their new official friendship is promising to be a fun and hectic one. =D
Aug 4, 7:42 AM
Apr 2021
the episode is perfect dramnya nya dapet banget pokoknya bagusss
Aug 4, 8:09 AM
Feb 2021
Such a great interaction between characters. The losing girls all have their unique personality and makes you wonder how is it that they all ended up being the ones who lost.
Aug 4, 8:19 AM
Apr 2024
I'm glad they decided to remain friends, it will be unrealistic if they just fell for each others.
Aug 4, 8:30 AM
Apr 2023
Such a messy turn of events - in a good romcom sense 😂
Aug 4, 9:36 AM
Jul 2020
Really good episode.The animation is really the stand out factor to make this ep great.Also,the smothness of the transition between comedy,romance and little drama in this ep is very good.If the show keep this pace of greatness for the rest of the season,it will the first 9 romcom for me.
Aug 4, 10:43 AM
Jul 2024
sold me on watching the rest of the show. it's that good
Aug 4, 11:05 AM
Nov 2022
A very good episode, really.

Finally the rejection came for Komari, it was evident for miles.

Although I really wasn't expecting any of the drama around Nukumizu and Yanami; that strange habit of people of seeing a man and a woman be friends and believing that there is something romantic.... when will it end? nobody knows....

Well now I don't know what direction this anime will take, I'm very intrigued.
Aug 4, 11:08 AM

Jun 2022
I like the ending where Nukumizu asks to be "just a friend" with Anna.

It's better to be like that since Anna and Komari just got rejected recently.

Time will tell.
Aug 4, 11:28 AM
Jul 2020
Komari is such a real one. Easily best girl.

Huge anxious loner but has guts when it matters, legal loli, otaku freak, will look after you when she thinks you’re lonely and even lies to serve as wingman for others.

Since this is a story about losing heroines, and her type pretty much never wins ever, I really want to see a happy ending for her.
Aug 4, 12:30 PM

Jul 2022
Poor Komari, it was obvious he would be rejected, but for a brief moment, he did beat Koto. Things ended well, and it seems there are no resentments or tensions between them.

Nukumizu didn't even confess, and he was already rejected, hahaha. This is one of the few times where I don't want the protagonist to end up with the main girls. I prefer they all stay friends, and maybe Nukumizu will fall in love with someone different.
Aug 4, 2:05 PM
Oct 2013
This anime really captures the vibe of 2000-2010 rom coms.
Aug 4, 3:13 PM

Sep 2016
Great episode, loved the unusual situations and how they handled them.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Where to pick up on the LN?

Brittaman12 - Yesterday

3 by sg_epk_1048596 »»
5 hours ago

» Dub for Losing Heroines is real good

GagzxAizen - Sep 1

13 by BiobulletM »»
Yesterday, 1:37 PM

Poll: » Make Heroine ga Oosugiru! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 28

229 by PaintedlUniverse »»
Oct 14, 11:26 AM

» Differences between the anime, manga, and light novel

strang_theory - Oct 5

9 by NaughtySempai »»
Oct 13, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Make Heroine ga Oosugiru! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 13

212 by addictedtoliving »»
Oct 13, 2:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.