Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 5, 9:18 PM

Jan 2009
deku x ochako should kiss already
Jun 5, 9:29 PM

Jun 2014
Very curious about who that mysterious man was toward the end of the chapter.

That final page was crazy, this epilogue is going to be interesting for sure.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

MAL is literally just anime Twitter as its own website lol.

Jun 5, 10:34 PM
Aug 2023
I cannot believe I read 425 chapters for this.
Jun 5, 11:23 PM
Oct 2016
deku and ochako's interaction rlly got me because they're both struggling but not necessarily wanting to talk about what had happened, its rlly tragic to witness. nevertheless, katsuki cant be loud was so cute 😭 like my poor boy, hope he heals well !!
Jun 6, 6:17 AM
Jan 2018
I am happy that we’re actually looking to get a full fledged epilogue, maybe even a couple volumes long wrapping up everything.
Jun 6, 12:04 PM

Aug 2017
Well, the beginning of the end.

As you said: it's good that we don't just have an abrupt "All that ends well..." ending, but that time is taken for a coda.
Serious events have happened, and not everything can go back to how it was straight away. Izuku experienced more in his younger years than some people have in 80 years - and that will leave its mark.

I haven't read the translation yet, just the RAWs, but what surprised me a little is that it says that the "history books will talk about the period after All Might's retirement and the battle of Jaku, but most of the chaos will remain undocumented" - as I always thought that the story was about how Deku would go down in history as the greatest superhero of all time.

But maybe the whole thing was meant to be a metaphor - that he is the greatest hero at heart and is not necessarily to be understood historically.

I'm very excited to see how the epilogue arc continues.
At first I thought it would be just one volume, but now that at least one new character is apparently being introduced, it seems there's still a lot to come.
Jun 6, 3:11 PM
Aug 2020
ohhhh

new arc???

not a breakkkkk
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Jun 6, 4:08 PM

Oct 2017
Graduation always makes me emotional, farewell senpais.
Jun 6, 4:21 PM

Jan 2008
Anyone know how long the "extended break" is going to be? One month? Three?
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Jun 6, 4:34 PM

Aug 2021
taking an extended break to find even more ways to drag this out beyond belief... just end it please while it still has some reputation left
Jun 6, 5:45 PM
FMAB is the BEST

Aug 2017
Damn both this and JJk are going on break!! This chapter was good though
Greed has poisoned men’s souls, has barricaded the world with hate, has goose-stepped us into misery and bloodshed.
Jun 6, 6:12 PM

Dec 2021
Hori seems set on extending this series beyond the mainline story huh.... Seku: Deku Next Generations coming soon lol.

Speaking of Hori, I'm glad he's finally going to get some rest as the series nears its end. I mean, some panels' artwork seems a bit off, so it's good to know he'll have a break not just next week, but in the near future too.

Jun 6, 7:53 PM

Apr 2022
graduation chapter/episodes are always my favorite but damn i can't look at deku with a straight face lmao. welp, seems there's more on the way.
Jun 6, 8:44 PM
May 2019
kxlel02 said:
taking an extended break to find even more ways to drag this out beyond belief... just end it please while it still has some reputation left

Says the OP fan. Either way, just about every shonen story to exist post-DB are doing just that. Naruto, Dragon Ball, and One Piece all could've ended their stories ages ago but money goes a long way in the longevity of a series.
Jun 7, 6:37 AM

Jan 2014
isn't it kinda weird that they still hold a graduation?
I mean, even pro hero need Deku, a 2nd year student to beat supervillain of the world.
they should've just graduate 2nd and 3rd year in the same time.
they're more than qualified to become pro hero already. why bother with this kind of useless ceremony.

also, Deku or Ochako should've just started dating already.

and, who's the mysterious guy walking in the ruins?
Jun 7, 7:37 AM
Jun 2021
bro just tell me what happened to dabi after his defeat
Jun 7, 8:31 AM

Jul 2022
Here we go, so we're in the epilogue, they're in Class 2-A now... it seems like either this epilogue is going to go on for a reaaally long time or we're setting up for MHA 2 Electric Boogaloo.

New characters being introduced, interesting prospects like Aoyama leaving the cast and the purple kid joining... Endeavor has something going on, plus some random dude crying?? Is this epilogue arc really going to have a villain??!? Haven't they suffered enough !?!??!?!

And two week break... COME ON!
Jun 7, 8:32 AM

Jul 2022
Reply to kevin_video
Anyone know how long the "extended break" is going to be? One month? Three?
@kevin_video two weeks
Jun 7, 8:38 AM
May 2017
I liked or atleast was intrigued by mirios philosophy. I think we've seen eraser's student before also, the new 3 Rd year leader lady.
Interesting who's the black haired kid, is it toya, is it tenko, is it shirakumo. He looked like killua from the future.
2 week break also, but now the battle is done, it is finished for me. Also looks like somebody in editorial saw the episode from 1 week ago and got ayoma in this. Otherwise it would've been too late to put him in later.
It's pretty crazy Deku physically is fine and still at ua.
Looks like Toya is in stasis and all todo family is going later same day to do whatever to him
akanoJun 7, 8:42 AM
Jun 7, 8:57 AM
May 2021
Interesting well lets see what this epilogue entails already on the final stage of mha.
Jun 7, 9:41 AM

Nov 2014
Really curious to see what the todoroki family is bringing up now, maybe the grandfather?

regardless a good chapter!
Jun 7, 10:13 AM

Dec 2014
Where did all these 2nd and 3rd year students come from? What were they doing while the first years were fighting the strongest villain in the history of the world?
It took Class 1A a year to be able to go toe to toe with the strongest villains in Japan, what excuses do class 2A and 3A have? Horikoshi really created such a shallow and disjointed world. Hopefully we get a Skycrawler cameo before it ends.
Jun 7, 12:25 PM

May 2020
God knows how many years has it been since this manga started, but yeah, finally they graduated their first year. Also as far as their school goes, I was only aware of some second year students, where did the third year come from lol.

Anyway, it seems Todoroki family drama still isn't over.. after almost having 10 complete arcs over this same thing.
Jun 7, 3:00 PM

Jun 2009
Reply to Senju-Kun
bro just tell me what happened to dabi after his defeat
@Senju-Kun My thoughts exactly, I need to know! Can't believe it's extended break now :((

Jun 7, 8:22 PM

Feb 2014
I think I might have had the wrong impression of Deku, he is quirkless again and I was sure he would drop from school after all he is a "normal" human, but no he is still there. Still, I don't think that matches his character, he is just there because he is the protagonist, it doesn't make sense for him to keep going to school, sure people around him would try to convince him otherwise, but he would be adamant, he doesn't have a quirk after all.
Jun 8, 2:59 AM

Dec 2012
I am a little confused as to why nobody gives Deku the attention he deserves. Mf was the MVP of the war and everybody acting like he's some side character. At least good thing they pointed out that his new hair ain't gonna be his usual drip.

He also probably won't drop out yet, he still has OFA embers so he can probably use his super power quirk to some extend. That or he stays to help with the reconstruction project.

Like someone earlier pointed out, Class 1-A beat up the head villain of the series, do they really still need two years of training to graduate? Weird ahh school.

Taking an arc for the epilgue feels like the correct choice, the mangaka can throw bits and pieces around at his leisure without having to fit everything in a few chapters, which is definitely what pisses me off with some other titles I've read like "Bleach" and "I Am a Hero".

I bet MHA will end with a timeskip and Deku being a teacher at U.A. Hopefully he ends up with Uraraka, at this point their innocence is annoying.
CrylixJun 8, 3:06 AM
Kal'tsit: Is that... really worth it? Amiya...

Amiya: Even if no one understands me... I'll keep going on the path I choose.
Maybe it will incinerate me to dust... But if I don't do it, no one can.

Arknights ▵ Crylix#0810
Jun 8, 6:38 AM

Nov 2014
a break ? this is already an eh ending , just end it already jesus how much do you want to milk this series for fuck's sake
Jun 8, 7:53 AM
Mar 2021
deg said:
deku x ochako should kiss already

Bakugo x Deku should kiss
Jun 8, 10:25 AM
Nov 2018
Reply to Maxxzs
I am happy that we’re actually looking to get a full fledged epilogue, maybe even a couple volumes long wrapping up everything.
@Maxxzs
One is enough
Jun 8, 10:28 AM
Nov 2018
Reply to desusama
Where did all these 2nd and 3rd year students come from? What were they doing while the first years were fighting the strongest villain in the history of the world?
It took Class 1A a year to be able to go toe to toe with the strongest villains in Japan, what excuses do class 2A and 3A have? Horikoshi really created such a shallow and disjointed world. Hopefully we get a Skycrawler cameo before it ends.
@desusama

They weren't strong enough, except the Big 3.
Jun 8, 10:29 AM
Nov 2018
Reply to Softhenic03
God knows how many years has it been since this manga started, but yeah, finally they graduated their first year. Also as far as their school goes, I was only aware of some second year students, where did the third year come from lol.

Anyway, it seems Todoroki family drama still isn't over.. after almost having 10 complete arcs over this same thing.
@Softhenic03

Mirio and co
Jun 8, 11:17 AM

Mar 2016
Honestly, I could barely understand what's going on, but I hope they don't screw it up like Naruto's ending.

IzuOcha all the way👌
Jun 8, 2:28 PM
Nov 2018
Reply to SPIDEY_rockzzzzz
Honestly, I could barely understand what's going on, but I hope they don't screw it up like Naruto's ending.

IzuOcha all the way👌
@SPIDEY_rockzzzzz
What's difficult to understand?
Jun 8, 8:47 PM

Aug 2019
I need Deku’s hair to grow back immediately lol
Jun 8, 10:26 PM
Nov 2016
Deku looks kinda gay with his new haircut but I"ll let this one slide because he has wounds all over his head.

I didn't like this chapter, felt cheesy and it seems like the mangaka is extending this even further, just let it end so I can move on from MHA.
Jun 9, 1:19 AM
Nov 2018
Reply to xZabuzax
Deku looks kinda gay with his new haircut but I"ll let this one slide because he has wounds all over his head.

I didn't like this chapter, felt cheesy and it seems like the mangaka is extending this even further, just let it end so I can move on from MHA.
@xZabuzax

The author clearly said that he wanted to make a longer epilogue compared to the classic manga. There is also an entire volume to fill.
Jun 9, 8:00 AM
Dec 2019
Kinda weird to take an "extended break" just to wrap the series up but I suppose Horikoshi needs some time to tie up all the threads after the extended final battle.
Jun 9, 9:47 AM

Mar 2016
Reply to Thinghest32
@SPIDEY_rockzzzzz
What's difficult to understand?
@Thinghest32 Whose graduation was it and whatnot.

Not that big of an issue. Just no repeat of Naruto.
Jun 9, 10:35 AM

Dec 2014
Reply to Thinghest32
@desusama

They weren't strong enough, except the Big 3.
@Thinghest32 Most of Class 1A have regular human durability, Froppy's quirk is being kind of like a frog and she was in the war, Ochako fought solely off one internship with Gunhead where she learned martial arts. How weak were these people that even Sero was in the war and they weren't?
Jun 9, 12:26 PM
Nov 2019
Looks like next chapter will be the Todofam resolution, really hope all the major plot lines get similar attention. There’s a lot left unresolved.

Jun 9, 1:04 PM
Aug 2022
curvedtree said:
I think I might have had the wrong impression of Deku, he is quirkless again and I was sure he would drop from school after all he is a "normal" human, but no he is still there. Still, I don't think that matches his character, he is just there because he is the protagonist, it doesn't make sense for him to keep going to school, sure people around him would try to convince him otherwise, but he would be adamant, he doesn't have a quirk after all.

You obviously didn't read the chapter. They graduated. If it continues, there is a high chance he will have a conflict with staying at school.
Jun 9, 1:06 PM
Aug 2022
LotteGiants said:
Kinda weird to take an "extended break" just to wrap the series up but I suppose Horikoshi needs some time to tie up all the threads after the extended final battle.

Nothing is weird about it. MHA has been taking consistent breaks for a while. If there are 6 more chapters left, then expect a break or two.
Jun 9, 2:00 PM
Dec 2022
I liked it and I hope it's a long epilogue as I think there are so many loose ends to be tied up.
Jun 9, 5:08 PM

Dec 2013
That was an explosive graduation!

It’s insane that Dabi is still alive.
Jun 9, 7:32 PM

Feb 2014
Reply to DayRivia
curvedtree said:

You obviously didn't read the chapter. They graduated. If it continues, there is a high chance he will have a conflict with staying at school.
@DayRivia lmao I guess YOU didn't read the chapter, it was the third years that graduated, you can literally see Nejire and Tamaki getting their diploma and Lemillion's graduation speech. Deku was a first year (Class 1-A), now a second year (Class 2-A) which was reinforced with Erasure being their homeroom teacher.

Edit: adding images to make it easier for you

Class 2-A, former Class 1-A
curvedtreeJun 9, 7:35 PM
Jun 10, 4:34 AM

Jan 2011
Well, they finally went through with the Shinso hero class transfer plot point..... right at the end.
Jun 12, 4:32 AM
Nov 2017
Really hope it doesn’t drag out after this new arc. I’d be quite content if the manga just ended right here.
Jun 12, 9:39 AM

Oct 2021
Dabi in some ICU room being watched be Endeavor is heartbreaking enough... This chapter feels as if it's wrapping everything... But wait... Who's that kid in the dark comic panels puffing and huffing?? 🤔😨

-------------------------
Marianne

~Effort, Fortitude, and Tenacity
Jun 12, 5:22 PM

Feb 2016
And we are back to shit ass chapters again.
425 chapters and just now they get to 2nd year, don't fucking tell me we are going to see years 2 and 3... do a time skip, it's needed here, because this is straight up shit, end this mess already holy fuck.
Btw, I have to mention it too, Deku looks like shit, he is like "uuuh mr barber can u give me that one haircut that makes u look like a asshole pls? thx" lmao that shit ass haircut is fucking everywhere I swear to God.
Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.

Jun 14, 10:03 AM

Dec 2008
good haircut, it just screams I hit the wall hard and now I'm recovering...

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 395 Discussion ( 1 2 )

deg - Jul 19, 2023

61 by KoniginElle »»
Yesterday, 5:46 AM

» Top 3 worst moments in the final war

akaishanks97 - Oct 13

4 by PeripheralVision »»
Oct 13, 9:02 AM

» Where will MHA fans Migrate to?

TwigzLIVE - Oct 6

11 by Old_School_Akira »»
Oct 10, 7:40 PM

» When will the chapter count be updated?

Ellenwitch - Sep 19

4 by thebrentinator24 »»
Oct 9, 8:57 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 394 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Lezet - Jul 13, 2023

63 by KoniginElle »»
Oct 7, 11:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.