Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 29, 2023 5:58 AM

Nov 2011
With each growing episode, Vivan's feeling of hate towards Raelina grows...and it's probably the least well kept secret in the show at this point.

Raelina and Noah is also turning into a strange direction with their relationship. It feels like she's fighting against fate itself in her role.
Stark700May 29, 2023 7:58 AM
May 29, 2023 6:53 AM

Apr 2022
raeliana with the turn around and tease looking at vivian. raeliana feels she's made some progress with noah.

ishida akira's voice is always such a joy to hear lmao.
May 29, 2023 7:03 AM
Nov 2017
Vivian is such a sore loser
May 29, 2023 7:30 AM

Dec 2020
Really good episode realiana has to crush vivian and that the duke wants to bait the dragon with the monster he took down.
Now she knows that the story will change.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

May 29, 2023 7:37 AM
Sep 2021
Noah is back from his hunt and he brought back the lord of mountains and presented it to raeliana but vivian in other hand has executed the plan to wipe out raeliana.
May 29, 2023 7:48 AM

Feb 2021
All that drama and suspense on the last episode, just for him to be perfectly fine...
May 29, 2023 8:06 AM

Feb 2019
Again, Can’t stress enough how much I love Raeliana and Noah’s chemistry. The way they talk to each other feels so natural. Despite his tough exterior she gets him rattled a lot too, like that scene where she covers his mouth and closes in on his face 😂 bro was shook

Vivian is so annoying. Maybe if you didn’t talk so much shit and look down on people you’d get the guy? Either way, if he don’t want you, he don’t want you. Move on. I’m so tired of her and I already know she’s plotting some BS with that letter and gem
May 29, 2023 8:09 AM

Jun 2019
I love each episode of this anime, but I wanna see more noah x raeliana moments.
May 29, 2023 8:48 AM
Apr 2021
Vivian is soo lame mf.Imagine how boring it will be to live with someone simple minded as her.
BugsBuggyMay 29, 2023 8:56 AM
May 29, 2023 8:48 AM
Feb 2023
the pace is so slow it kills me, idk how they're gonna wrap this up in just 13 episodes
May 29, 2023 8:55 AM
Apr 2023
isa_cat said:
the pace is so slow it kills me, idk how they're gonna wrap this up in just 13 episodes

From the blu ray information, only 12 episodes.
By current pacing and hints from PV 3, I think they only covers season 1 / 50 episodes of manhwa.
May 29, 2023 8:56 AM

Sep 2007
From someone who's read the manwha...I feel like there was a lot of vague "foreshadowing" that an anime-person only might not be able to pick up on.
Like KEITH? When did you fall for Raeliana??

Outside of that...I'm really annoyed by the way they "time" every episode to end with this "DUN DUN DUN DRAMATIC -I'M TRYING TO BE A CLIFFHANGER" feeling, but in my opinion it's a hit-or-miss (in terms of impact).
Also a bit annoyed about the pacing. Alright episode 8....I definitely don't think it's going to finish the whole plot.

On bright side, YAY the priest! Although that voice....I'll need some time to get used to it.
(Also they didn't show it that well but Raeliana "getting into Noah's space" totally threw him off <3 teehee~ )
IkanoMay 29, 2023 9:00 AM
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
May 29, 2023 8:57 AM
Feb 2023
raeli_wynknight said:
isa_cat said:

By current pacing and hints from PV 3, I think they only covers season 1 / 50 episodes of manhwa.

so even less than i expected aaaaaaah i hope we get a season 2 but i dont have much hope for it 😭
May 29, 2023 9:08 AM
Apr 2023
isa_cat said:
raeli_wynknight said:

so even less than i expected aaaaaaah i hope we get a season 2 but i dont have much hope for it 😭

If they plan to full adapt with keeping the curent pacing, we need 3 seasons to wrap until the end of manhwa (158).

But looking at everyone reaction this far, also Korean publisher will release the end of manhwa print version around the end of anime airing, plus relase of the end of other adaptation (Audio Comics - Korean language) today (feels like they will end everything in the same time of anime airing), slim chance we will get another season. The only remaining hope to get another season is Blu Ray sales (I don't know if the manhwa sales print version outside Korea will help or not, as Japan and other version outside Korea still not finish). Too slim chance. 😭
May 29, 2023 9:17 AM
Apr 2023
Ikano said:

From their first meeting, because of her ability to understand foreign laguage.
May 29, 2023 9:43 AM

Feb 2015
There was some good and some bad in this episode. Liked Raeliana and Noah's interactions here. It's fun to see Noah be so shaken whenever Raeliana gets more assertive. And the dragon "misunderstanding" never stops amuzing me. Plus Keith and Noah scene was enjoyable. Noah saying he isn't serious about Raeliana but immediately puts Keith to his place when he steps out of line.

Vivian as a character isn't really interesting to me. She's there to fill her position and for that she works but there's just nothing much to her. So scenes focusing on her are just a bit boring. *

So happy to finally see our favorite priest, Heika. I love Ishida Akira's voice but it's gonna take a second to get used to it as it's not how I imagined him to sound like. xD I'm a bit sad that they took so much time at the end for the discussion between him and one of his underlings. It just wasn't interesting and the point of that discussion could've been done so much more effectively. There isn't that many episodes left so it feels stupid to spend so much time on something that could've been expressed in a lot shorter time.

I still find it a bit unfortunate that the animation bugdet doesn't seem to be that big. Characters only colored waist down looks really bad and is hard to get used to. Plus the changes on the quality of the animation is kind of jarring to look at. At one scene the characters are looking sort of wacky and done in poor quality and then the next frame is a super detailed one. I get prioritizing certain moments but some consistency would be much appreciated.
"Oh, I wasn't trying to be funny.. I would've put a 'Haha' at the end of it."

May 29, 2023 9:44 AM

Dec 2022
shomoul is planing something also whats up with beatrice
May 29, 2023 10:13 AM
May 2021
ill never get over how pretty these characters are. raeliana, noah, adam, ansley... they're all stunningly gorgeous.

that scene where raeliana covered noah's mouth was do good. you could really see the gears turning in his head. he was so rattled by it. i absolutely love their dynamic and i can't wait to see more interactions between them.

really wish vivian would just give it up. she had a nasty attitude and if she keeps it up and continues chasing after a guy who clearly doesn't want her, she's going to lose her chance with anyone else. and she's definitely plotting something with that brooch and letter. i just hope it's not too bad though.
My 2023 candies:
May 29, 2023 11:30 AM
Jul 2020
@Ikano
I totally feel you and just came here to say the same thing.

The unnecessary things added with that ornament... killed the suspense
We also saw the silhouette...

Hugely disappointed with Heike's animation as well.
And I'm only hoping the voice is like that for the 'current' form.
May 29, 2023 11:42 AM
Mar 2015
Our boi brought down the beast and she dissed Vivian but Vivian planted the jewel in luggage Now she and the priest are headed to the lighting of the sacred flame
May 29, 2023 1:24 PM

Sep 2007
raeli_wynknight said:
Ikano said:

From their first meeting, because of her ability to understand foreign laguage.
I almost forgot about that (as I'm pretty sure the manhwa had more instances of interaction besides that ONE thing, but won't go into it here...)....it also kind of doesn't help that the color they decided for Keith's hair throws me off [cuz I keep mistaking him as a certain OTHER character whom is supposed to appear later]---- but sorry I digress...
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
May 29, 2023 1:35 PM
Jan 2022
wonder how long it'll take for Raeliana to accept that fate has changed, now that it's started to hurt those around her maybe soon? I feel bad for Noah.
May 29, 2023 3:01 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Yeah, I shoulda known nothing bad could happen to Noah lol, he was not in trouble at all, and even brought back a hefty prize of a monster. This may have been caused by a misunderstanding but it earned Raeliana extreme bragging rights over Vivian, which pissed her off of course, especially thanks to that little gesture Raeliana did lol, but I think it was deserved without a doubt.

And thanks to all that, Vivian has hatched a nefarious plot involving a green gem which she’s snuck into Raeliana’s stuff, I have no idea what the pretty rock is gonna do but it can’t be good lol. And the after credits revealed some interesting info, Beatrice isn’t at the school where she’s supposed to be, so that begs the question on where the hell is she lol, the plot thickens much like the romance between Noah and Raeliana which was definitely nice this episode.
May 29, 2023 5:35 PM
May 2017
Another episode of Raeliana shittin on Vivienne is a good one. Vivienne seems to be cooking up another scheme though, I wonder what's in the pot
May 29, 2023 5:58 PM
Feb 2015
lol I am so not looking forward to next episode because it's probably gonna get ugly and bitchy next episode aahahah
May 29, 2023 7:18 PM

Oct 2022
Raeliana is so strong for not simping for Noah, I would have folded like laundry as soon as I laid eyes on him and heard his voice.
May 29, 2023 9:05 PM

Nov 2022
Women like the Vivian never get the man they want. She is extremely overconfident in her looks and have nothing else. Men like the duke will never look her way. smh
May 29, 2023 10:45 PM

Jan 2021
Does Keith really like Raeliana? I know he was interested in her because of her foreign language skills, but does he really like her? Or was it just because he was worried about Noah and his plans, as his friend?

And Vivian... I hope she realizes that the one who is always putting her down and humiliating her is herself.

May 29, 2023 10:59 PM
Apr 2023
hanakocheeks said:
Does Keith really like Raeliana? I know he was interested in her because of her foreign language skills, but does he really like her? Or was it just because he was worried about Noah and his plans, as his friend?

He really likes her. The manhwa and anime not show it too much, but in the novel, we get his POV. Raeliana is the first woman he falls for, but his dream is scattered by Noah. He doesn't have enough courage to fight Noah, so he let his fist love go just like that.
May 29, 2023 11:32 PM

Oct 2022
The duke's actions talk bigger toward Raeliana. Noah and Raeliana want a more cute moment where they both are sincere with one another
May 30, 2023 3:12 AM

Mar 2011
Loved this Raeliana x Noah moment <3. I'd love to see more of this :).

Vivian really gets on my nerves and I also have a bad feeling about Beatrice...
You're the light shining over The black and gloomy nights
So long I've been waiting To run into your arms
Oh, my only one desire You're the one I need
Through the thousand years ~ Evermore

"Midnight Sun" by AleXa

May 30, 2023 4:07 AM

Dec 2022
I love how they've become closer now. However.. I don't think 4 more episodes will be enough to get them to proper ending.
May 30, 2023 6:56 AM

Mar 2008
So whats up with the gemstone? Im guessing either it's cursed or Vivian wants to accuse Raeliana of theft
May 30, 2023 8:15 AM
Feb 2022
still like this show it is fucking good
May 30, 2023 8:38 AM

Oct 2022
Looks like Raeliana has competition for the Duke, and the way he grabbed her in the rain was wholesome.

May 30, 2023 10:48 AM

Jun 2016
i really liked raeliana character !!

she is cool and brave !!
May 30, 2023 3:50 PM

Dec 2022
Raeliana x Noah getting closer is great, also Beatrice giving antagonist vibes is really making things interesting.
May 31, 2023 2:42 AM

Oct 2022
I do love that Raeliana is starting to speak more casually with Noah when they are alone together lol. Pretty cute. 
UndefeatedBahamut
May 31, 2023 2:50 PM
Sep 2008
@Mr_Fudgee This is what I'm most worried about. I'm worried we're not gonna get a satisfying ending out of it - Kinda wish this was a voiced VN adaptation instead.
May 31, 2023 4:02 PM
Apr 2023
@BrianaBird Something like drama CD or audio book? Actually there's one in Korean. Audio Comics adapts it from novel (all of it, including the last 1/4 part that not being adapted into manhwa). The interesting part is, Audio Comics version was started around 2 years ago, but just hype recently because of some Korean anime viewers who dissapointed with anime adaptation trying to start listening to it (well, it's cost quite a lot) and it fit well with them better than anime adaptation.
May 31, 2023 6:30 PM

Nov 2022
Beatrice probably the one who gave Vivian the (magic?)gem to use against Raeliana.
While this premise of reversing roles isn't new, I feel like this show will do it well based on the quality we saw so far
Jun 1, 2023 8:11 AM

Oct 2022
Animation was... weird at times but tolerable after all I'm here for the story and the characters and It's getting interesting, Raeliana and Noah ship is going steadily sailing smoothly.

Jun 1, 2023 2:14 PM
Mar 2021
Sin más, no pasa mucho y no entiendo por qué hay tanto drama por la caza del dragón si luego están todos bien
Jun 1, 2023 2:15 PM
Mar 2021
Jun 1, 2023 5:33 PM

Dec 2022
A bit worried about that green gem that Vivian secretly placed. And it looks like that gem came from Beatrice.

Jun 2, 2023 6:15 AM
Jun 2019
The interactions between Raeliana and Noah were pretty funny and I enjoyed them. Also the way Keith asked Noah about his feelings... I smell some jealousy here =)))))
Jun 2, 2023 6:44 AM

Oct 2022
Gotta love women who kept their class and elegance but still be able to act like their true self freely without filter like Raelianna this episode, she literally covered Noah's mouth as if she's a child lmao that's all there is to it, honesty to oneself, class and elegance..
Jun 2, 2023 8:31 AM
うまぴょい伝説

May 2017
Raeliana is such a good female lead, independent and strong yet delicate, it's impressive.
Jun 2, 2023 8:51 AM

Dec 2022
Vivian, rather than a villain vibe, she's simply immature and plays too many tricks, but seems like it's finally time for things to get serious, well, lets see where it goes.
Jun 2, 2023 10:20 AM

Jul 2017
It's clear that the Sycret Mountains that Noah and the other knights went to, it was a fearsome hunt that involved not dragons, but monsters instead. Instead, he brought back a creoler, a three-headed monster, though he promises that he'll bring a dragon to her next time. Dame Ansley's report was nothing but a placeholder to get her worried for him, and Noah's teasing just would not stop from that one time where she saw him sleeping in peace. Though Noah becomes meek when Raeliana acts aggressive in front of him physically, it's a touch alright. But the dragon rumour has been roaming around the castle, and even more, Keith Westernberg is serious about Raeliana, which as a friend and aide, he questions Noah's intentions about her, that he would not allow anyone to touch her.

As a beauty, Vivian Shamal is just that, with everyone falling for her charms...until Noah came by and broke her instead. Raeliana is tasked to light the sacred flame. As a dying country, the servant Wade Davis tries to convince the great priest Heika Demint to get donations from the nobles by just being there and showing his face, it's an easy task...that no matter how Wade does his convincing, Heika will not concede.

Vivian Shamal will stop at nothing to get her wishes, and Raeliana gets a letter stating about Beatrice's whereabouts, where she did not survive because of her. History will change from this point thereon...
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kanojo ga Koushaku-tei ni Itta Riyuu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 15, 2023

80 by MeguriRapture »»
Oct 12, 8:42 PM

» more anime/manga/manwha like this?

Kitsune_089 - Oct 8

22 by Kalidechicle »»
Oct 12, 8:37 PM

Poll: » Kanojo ga Koushaku-tei ni Itta Riyuu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2023

96 by MaahHeim »»
Oct 9, 3:39 PM

Poll: » Kanojo ga Koushaku-tei ni Itta Riyuu Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 8, 2023

61 by MaahHeim »»
Oct 9, 12:31 AM

Poll: » Kanojo ga Koushaku-tei ni Itta Riyuu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2023

51 by WolfWood37 »»
Sep 16, 12:45 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.