Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
May 6, 2022 10:53 AM

Nov 2011
We got all sort of sports activites this episode...pool, ping pong, bowling, basketball, zombie arcade, etc. They went all out for Aharen. It felt like an experimental episode to see her try these activites.

Contrary to episode 5, this one took a realistic approach at gameplay although at lot of is still played for humor. I think it was a fun way to show how Aharen play these games with Raidou.
May 6, 2022 10:59 AM

Apr 2014
Where will Aharen dive with those diving gears?
Well, she is literally good at almost everything, even something that she has tried for the first time.
何それ?意味分かんない
May 6, 2022 11:20 AM

Apr 2016
Wait a moment here, aren't the swimming classes in schools so that the teacher can teach you how to ... well, swim ? We had the tall girl teach our main duo instead, Aharen-san mastered it without breaking sweat.

And then she proceeded to master everything else in the episode without breaking sweat too ...
May 6, 2022 11:20 AM
Sep 2015
This episode convinces me that Raidou can have his own show, he has such a potential at delivering the joke. Maybe I've a weakness for a monotone joke rather than a loud, flashy joke?

Aharen and Raidou pay homage to Léon: The Professional when playing shooter game.
May 6, 2022 11:37 AM

Oct 2015
OTOUTO?????????????????
May 6, 2022 11:42 AM

Jul 2011
Not that Aharen is wrong using diving suit in a pool, she is just looking at the future, after all people begin to train in pools.

I would watch an Aharen with guns series.

I was surprise to see Kuno Misaki being the voice of Ren.

Aharen is a great sister.
May 6, 2022 11:51 AM

May 2021
Great episode! Raidou's newton serve and God's breath moves in the ping pong game were awesome! And Aharen's mimicry also was. And despite Raidou's fantasy of Aharen being a bowling angel, the heavy one was too much for her to hold xD.
But Aharen was surprisingly good at bowling!
Then they play basketball but Aharen's dribbling...is a bit off lol.
But also, Aharen managed to use her small size to her advantage! Though she lost in the end. Aharen is really good at the zombie shooting game but it seems that she undergoes a drastic change afterwards!
The reason for that is because she has a little...BROTHER-REN?!?!?!
And yes, he isn't a little sister?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
May 6, 2022 12:01 PM

Jul 2017
It's pool class...and Aharen dresses up as a diver lols, more like she's scared of water since she can't swim...and Raidou sure is another bad one also.

Not to worry, there's Mitsuki to help the both of them out, and Aharen doing it in one breath, she's capable. Aharen ain't a ping-pong girl either, but this presents an opportunity for Raidou to at least win her at something...which is mere simpleton Newton serve move that Aharen can master quick and win him at. But it leads to a draw.

One session leads to another, and it's bowling...but those balls are heavy for Aharen either way, and she STILL managed to strike a Turkey being a first-timer, impressive. But it leads to a draw...AGAIN. Time for basketball, and this is where the height game should've proven Raidou's advantage, but this is still too far for them to reach the global stage.

From sports to video games with the obvious House of the Dead reference but with zombies, and Aharen's becoming more terrifying by the minute. Her speaking language I was definitely caught off-guard with her childlike anemic behaviour, but for that to be her sibling doppelganger of a younger brother Ren looking just like Aharen, WHAT THE HELL...!?!? This was a trick well played.

Haha dammit Raidou, he sucks at sports but at least he's good comedy material. But Aharen is the "Jack of all trades, Master of all".
May 6, 2022 12:19 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Thats quite the gear for a mere swimming class. Still its rare to see someone so bad at following instructions. Aharen really learned real quick though. Reina's brother sure had quite the contrasting personality when compared to Reina's. Pretty chill ep as always but this one showed well how easy it is for Reina to underestimate a activity while also being able to adapt to them in a short span of time.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 6, 2022 12:25 PM

Dec 2013
Aharen is so naturally gifted but even when she sucks at something she is really good at adapting and learning and her cute hugs are the best, Kuno Misaki is the official voice of younger siblings she is so supportive to her younger brother.
May 6, 2022 12:29 PM

Mar 2021
Great episode Aharen showing off her sporting prowess was hilarious and she looked so badass using both guns on the zombie game
May 6, 2022 12:34 PM
Mar 2021
So ren is a cross dresser and reina is fine with that.
That makes me happy to see a family member be supportive of his lifestyle choice.
May 6, 2022 12:57 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Testing many different sports, it's always fun but the fact is that both of them are just good when they play against each other, playing against other players is different...xD Also it's fun to finally see the little brother, he's very cute! Now I'm waiting to see the older sister
May 6, 2022 12:57 PM

Nov 2016
Aharen in full diving gear xD Thank God it wasn't a skimpy bikini. Lewding her would've been inapt, not to say completely wrong.

And little brother is a shota trap? Wtf lol.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 6, 2022 12:58 PM
May 2020
ren is a guy? long day
May 6, 2022 1:21 PM

Mar 2022
I'd watch that Leon spinoff :D

Seriously, the humor, the wholesomenes. I love it!
May 6, 2022 1:26 PM

May 2020
Aharen just randomly having those headshots, damn. That Newton serve though, didn't take more than a single glance for Aharen to master it.

That little brother surprise is one of the biggest one this year for sure.
May 6, 2022 1:28 PM

Sep 2020
They do all sorts of activities together! It's really fun~
Ren is a boy? I totally thought they are sisters.
Also I'm very curious if blowing the ping pong ball is against the rules or not lol.
May 6, 2022 1:34 PM

May 2016
I seriously fall for that those two are so identical, Ren is actually sweet kid as well also
a lot normal than our main cast haha.
May 6, 2022 1:37 PM
Mar 2015
I like that they stuck all the sports chapters into one episode. Was hoping this one would end with the palm reading chapter but meeting Ren was nice. Was curious how they'd make him sound but i think the VA did a good job.

Overall a fun episode, it just lacked the big ending moment the last one had.
May 6, 2022 1:51 PM
ranked 54 in FAL
Mar 2018
i enjoyed aharen pulling a vanishing drive on raidou.
May 6, 2022 2:11 PM

Feb 2019
the scene with the two Aharens and Raidou's reaction makes me think fo the sisters of Misaka Mikoto.

I don't like Aharen's 'brother'.
The line below is True.
The line above is False.
May 6, 2022 2:15 PM
Mar 2015
Anyone else find it cute when Ren mentioned Aharen talks about Raido at home? She doesn't show much emotion, but she clearly loves her time with that big guy
May 6, 2022 2:22 PM
Jul 2021
lmfao the Profession/Leon reference was fucking Epppic, I love Raido's ridiculous thoughts
May 6, 2022 2:46 PM
Aug 2020
DKDiabloLicht said:
lmfao the Profession/Leon reference was fucking Epppic, I love Raido's ridiculous thoughts

I came here to mention that as well, that reference came out of nowhere! :D
May 6, 2022 3:13 PM
Mar 2021
based Reina supports her queer little sibling. <3
May 6, 2022 3:45 PM

Nov 2011
Feel like this anime has lost it's luster. It's basically the same thing week after week and it's just...not funny anymore imo.

The thing with the brother was just... boring.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Fall 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

May 6, 2022 3:57 PM

Jun 2017
Dual wielding Aharen was pretty cool. Her trap brother had me fooled though.
May 6, 2022 5:03 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Aharen-san showing up to swimming pool class in scuba gear.lol. She could have kept the doughnut since she can't swim. Aharen seems to be good at playing against Raido in any sport, but doesn't have much success in playing against experienced players. This anime had me thinking that Aheran can finally speak normally, but it was her younger brother who likes to cross dress.
May 6, 2022 5:40 PM
Mar 2015
SoraSenpai said:
Feel like this anime has lost it's luster. It's basically the same thing week after week and it's just...not funny anymore imo.

The thing with the brother was just... boring.

As someone who has read the manga I can tell you that developments do happen, but if you're not a fan of the format at this point you probably wont enjoy much in the future. I personally think its hilarious, but its a personal preference I suppose.
May 6, 2022 5:49 PM

Jan 2020
Aharen went a bit overboard here.

I love how Raidou keeps overestimating or underestimating his or Aharen's skills.
When I saw Aharen's doppleganger, I figured that it'd be her sibling or just a lookalike, but didn't expect that he'd be her little brother.
Great episode as usual!
ShengudMay 6, 2022 6:01 PM
May 6, 2022 5:52 PM
Sep 2021
vir essa aharen, e achei que tinha baforakkkkkkkk

May 6, 2022 6:11 PM

Mar 2019
even tho raido sucks at playing game on previous episode, finally he can show of his growth while playing with ren instead.
May 6, 2022 7:08 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Swimming, bowling, pingpong, and basketball. Guess, what? They actually got an even score there! However, since the last match was that shooting zombie match, this episode actually telling you, Aharen still better than Raidou-kun, no matter what. Poor Raidou-kun for thinking he already get better after defeating Aharen on the basketball match only xd.

Then, honestly, thanks to the mal list i already get spoiled that those doppelganger was Aharen Ren. However since i don't read the description, its so surprising me that Ren is actually Reina little brother. What the fuck XD

Lets see what they got next episode ...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 6, 2022 9:28 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
This was a pretty sport centric episode, first with swimming, then ping pong, then bowling and then basketball, but I love how after both ping pong and basketball Raido wanted to take on the world only to immediately find out it’s not possible at their current level lol, and it was nice that Raido finally got a win on Aharen (am I watching Takagi-san? Lol). The zombie game part as also great, I need an Aharen Call of Duty quad feed montage now.

And wow I did not expect Ren to be a thing, he looks very similar to Aharen but emotes a lot more and is slightly shorter, I like him already tho and I hope that isn’t the last we’ve seen of him, Raido’s deduction was hilarious too.
May 6, 2022 9:51 PM

Aug 2021
Like every attempt he seeks to enter a competition with Aharen, it doesn't work out the way he expects and well, he has a younger brother, who likes to wear his clothes, yes it's his image and he really loves that.
May 6, 2022 9:57 PM

Jul 2021
I DIDN'T EXPECT REN'S VA VOICES KLEE FROM GENSHIN IMPACT LMAO but yeah still the usual episode and we get to have an insight about Aharen's siblings here.
May 6, 2022 10:28 PM

Jun 2021
Looks like Aharen stopped growing in sixth grade.

Fun episode and we've even met the first (human) family member of Aharen. After their fashion show I hope we get some casual outfits for Aharen soon.
May 6, 2022 11:02 PM
Aug 2021
Aharen Reina
Aharen Ren

I see
May 6, 2022 11:10 PM

Oct 2017
Damn I thought she was a loli but he was a shota all along. He's voiced by Kuno Misaki too. Raido reaction was funny thou.
May 7, 2022 12:11 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
That last scene was so sweet, how Ren answered that he liked to wear his sister's clothes because the clothes are cute, and she hugged him >< He reminds me of Akira from Kemono Jihen who also wear clothes that he thinks are cute.
May 7, 2022 12:16 AM

Sep 2018
"Hah, that's obviously Aharen San's little si-...... What?" Not the twist I expected lol, can't wait until Raido meets the whole family.
May 7, 2022 2:05 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
She's here to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and she's all outta gum

Also this had me tripping major balls

NYANPASU
whiskey tango foxtrot

May 7, 2022 5:42 AM

Feb 2014
This episode had a plethora of sports that Raidou and Aharen tried out, starting with swimming. Both of them were bad at it, but after some quick lessons, they got the hang of it. This was where Raidou wanted to end his losing streak against Aharen as well, although he did lose the swimming battle.

Progress was then made when he drew against Aharen in ping pong and then bowling before we finished at basketball. Aharen had some nice evasive moves, but she fluffed her shot, giving Raidou his very first victory against her. I also laughed at how they both teamed up to get themselves destroyed at ping pong doubles and a 2v2 basketball match at school, though. XD

Aharen did redeem herself later on when both her and Raidou played the zombie shooter game, where she went duel wielding in order to beat the game's main boss. After that, we were introduced to Ren, who was very cute and wholesome. Like with other users here, I thought that Ren was the younger sister to Aharen Reina, but Ren is actually a boy. Not only that, but he was very upfront with his sister about why he likes wearing her clothes as he was wearing her school uniform earlier.

Honestly, I think he looks good wearing her clothes, so seeing him all happy after Reina approved his answer was cute. =)
May 7, 2022 6:14 AM

Feb 2007
Brother, eh? Nice! :D
May 7, 2022 6:27 AM
May 2018
is this evangelion reference?? LOL Raidou said Aharen has many clones.
that trap brother surprise me damn
May 7, 2022 6:33 AM

Mar 2020
Aharen in swimsuit??? Damn
nice
May 7, 2022 7:54 AM

Jul 2015
Iori Minase and Misaki Kuno voicing the same character.
Symphogear reference?

May 7, 2022 9:16 AM

Jun 2013
Ren really went never let them know your next move lol. Aharen (Reina) is really a good sister :'). The final hug when she said it's fine for him to wear whatever he wanted.
May 7, 2022 9:16 AM

Mar 2018
World domination in all the sports
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aharen-san wa Hakarenai Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 29, 2022

113 by kazuma-kisaragi »»
Oct 7, 3:41 AM

Poll: » Aharen-san wa Hakarenai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 22, 2022

144 by kazuma-kisaragi »»
Oct 5, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Aharen-san wa Hakarenai Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2022

139 by kazuma-kisaragi »»
Oct 3, 6:44 AM

Poll: » Aharen-san wa Hakarenai Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2022

147 by kazuma-kisaragi »»
Oct 3, 6:41 AM

Poll: » Aharen-san wa Hakarenai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2022

277 by kazuma-kisaragi »»
Oct 1, 6:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.