Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Love of Kill
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 16, 2022 7:28 AM

Jul 2017
So...Ryang-ha's true identity is that he's given the Song name, his real name's a mystery. There's some anime-original content to amp up the mystery.

All aboard the VIP cruise liner, and everyone is left to their own devices...though Director Euripedes got himself fuzzled with the client: his entrepreneur wife Hawk, that got Jim all jealous. Unsurprisingly, Ryang-ha has his eyes on his target as well, and they should mind their own business...but Ryang-ha isn't making it easy for Chateau and Euripedes to keep an eye on him while keeping his wife safe and sound.

Anime-original content:
Chateau's Dark Dream of keeping awake isn't enough for Ryang-ha to playfully tease her and force her to sleep, but she did anyways. A new morning, and jealousy runs around for Jim between the director and his wife, and Ryang-ha with Chateau. Jim is just overflowing with jealousy.

Reaching port, and having to attend an evening party the day after, Chateau is primed for the occasion thanks to Ryang-ha. Backups are hired to take over Chateau's spot, but Director Euripedes gave him the main topic of Chateau's real past as Chateau Noble to be discussed with him in private, since we already know that Chateau has no recollection of her past.

The self-death flag of Euripedes to know Song Ryang-ha's true identity and Chateau's past...just got caught when someone assassinated him in cold blood. Probably the only scary part of the episode.
KANLen09Feb 16, 2022 9:17 AM
Feb 16, 2022 9:16 AM

Jul 2021
I was thinking that something would happen to Director Euripedes' wife, I never imagined that something would happen to him. It's also kind of obvious that Ryang-ha didn't kill him.
I'm looking forward to the next episode, where we'll likely find out the identity of the killer.
asdasdsadad
Feb 16, 2022 10:30 AM

Jul 2021
NOOOOO not the boss :(

And I don't think Song killed him.

We got a little bit of Song's back story, seems like he was an orphan and was adopted and given a new name.

Well it was kinda unexpected that the person they were meant to protect was the boss's wife and damn is she cute. Those anata's and ara ara's were doing something to me. Indian-kun's jealousy was totally understandable.

We had quite a bit of comedic scenes in this episode, laughed a lot in this episode, my favorite one was when Song was pulling Chateau's cheeks xD, that scene was cute as well as funny.

Chateau looked cute in that evening gown.

And seems like the boss knows something about Chateau's past that she herself doesn't know about and he wanted to talk about that with Song but unfortunately he was killed while waiting for Song and I don't think that was a very pleasant way to die, pretty sure that would not have been painless, RIP boss. The chances that Song killed him are slim, I hope he didn't kill him.

The preview was something man. 5/5 episode, really looking forward to next one.

And I think we should talk about the ED more, I mean it's so great and it fits the anime's endings so well.
TsutanaiFuunFeb 16, 2022 10:34 AM

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Feb 16, 2022 11:14 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
A destined encounter between two people on two separate paths huh how romantic. Their client this time sure is quite the bigshot and quite the beauty as well. Though playful to the extreme Ryang Ha's care towards Chateau is genuine. Trying to protect someone while in a evening gown gonna be a challenge. Its too bad about the boss because I really liked him but it seems that Ryang Ha's determined to erase anyone that knows of Chateau's true identity. At least before his demise he was able to spend some nice time with Hawk.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 16, 2022 11:42 AM

Nov 2019
Ryang-ha was given his name by his adopter, who already gives off strange vibes...

Euripides sure struck gold with his wife, just like how Jim said

Sleeping in the same room to then dress shopping, Chateau's tolerance was high in this episode since she was distracted

With Euripides now dead, I wonder who'll take on the investigation from Chateau's childhood
Feb 16, 2022 11:48 AM

Jan 2017
KANLen09 said:
There's some anime-original content to amp up the mystery.

You mean the flashback at the beginning of the episode ?
It's not Anime-Original , it's adapted from Chapter 33.

KANLen09 said:
Anime-original content:
Chateau's Dark Dream of keeping awake isn't enough for Ryang-ha to playfully tease her and force her to sleep, but she did anyways. A new morning, and jealousy runs around for Jim between the director and his wife, and Ryang-ha with Chateau. Jim is just overflowing with jealousy.

Oh , this is not Anime-Original either , it's from the side-story chapter of Volume 4. (The punch that Chateau gives to Ryang-ha after waking up is indeed original tho)

Edit : In Anime-Original Content there is also the small scene where Chateau almost falls because of her dress.
Alexioos95Feb 16, 2022 11:53 AM
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Feb 16, 2022 2:54 PM

Apr 2015
Interesting episode.

Chateau's boss possibly found out about Song's identity and wants answers on Chateau's past. But can't now as he got killed by someone. Who killed him is a given and it's not Song.

That preview looked especially eerie...
Feb 16, 2022 3:17 PM

May 2018
rip Chateau's boss T_T died before he could plough his wife so sad :(
Feb 16, 2022 3:19 PM

Nov 2016
Shit turned up real quick.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 16, 2022 3:36 PM

Aug 2020
Ryang-ha really killed him without listening lol

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Feb 16, 2022 3:43 PM

Jan 2017
This episode was pretty good! I loved seeing more of their interactions together.
Feb 16, 2022 3:53 PM

Jan 2017
Khunime said:

I'm pretty sure it wasn't Song, if you look at the jacket of the person holding the knife, that's the jacket of the blonde kid in the opening.
thebluedashFeb 16, 2022 6:25 PM
Feb 16, 2022 5:09 PM

Aug 2020
thebluedash said:
Khunime said:

I'm pretty sure it wasn't Song, if you look at the jacket of the person holding the knife, that's that jacket of the blonde kid in the opening.

I see, didn't quite notice that. thank u

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Feb 16, 2022 8:33 PM
May 2021
I feel like the boss’ death was inevitable since he was too good to be true lol. A boss who’s willing to look the other way when it comes to Ryang-Ha? Kill him. Smh
Feb 16, 2022 9:52 PM

Feb 2011
Chateau x Ryang-Ha surely has a chemistry that makes me really ship them together so much, LOL!!! xD

I feel bad what happened to Chateau's boss (I'm positive this isn't Ryang-Ha doing: but knowing Chateau she's going to think that's him after she started to trust Ryang-Ha in her own personal way): I'm looking forward to see the drama in the next episode.
Feb 16, 2022 10:01 PM

Sep 2018
Damn, can't say I actually expected the boss to die. Obviously not Ryang-Ha's doing. Seems like it was that kid's doing. Things are heating up...
Feb 16, 2022 10:38 PM
Oct 2018
man, her boss is dead! why him?.
so sad that her wife become widow too :(
Feb 16, 2022 10:51 PM

Dec 2020
boss wife hella cute. indian guy getting jealous and doing that impression which led to a .. Very different voice was way too funny.

THAT ENDING THOOO. BOSSSSSS. shit's abt to go downn and honestly, not ready for it.

oh wait my fav part from the manga adapted <3
what a wonderful day <3
lizzzizizFeb 16, 2022 10:57 PM
Feb 17, 2022 4:27 AM

Oct 2016
No no no no no, fuck, not the boss. Really introduced his wife, then proceeded to kill the man, pain.

Bed scene was hilarious, Chateau ready for anything with that gun. Now it's time for Song to use his gun and fucking kill that kid. We were so very close to the truth. Really looking forward to the next episode.
Feb 17, 2022 4:51 AM
Jul 2018
*Knuckles the Echidna voice* Oh no!

The boss! :-/
Feb 17, 2022 6:09 AM
Feb 2018
I am not sure if the Sachou is dead because in the opening song it's shown that all four of the main cast are sitting together.
Feb 17, 2022 6:41 PM

Jan 2008
Wow. The OP theme lied! I never expected them to kill off
Sucks for Mrs. Hawke Ritzland.

Neaow said:
I am not sure if the Sachou is dead because in the opening song it's shown that all four of the main cast are sitting together.

That's not the boss. The guy sitting at the card table smoking had red hair, piercings, and clean shaven. The boss doesn't, he has black hair, and a stubble. The boss man is dead, sadly. The red-haired guy is likely the man getting his ass kicked by Song immediately after that card game.

Estoy_GordoFeb 17, 2022 6:53 PM
Feb 17, 2022 8:33 PM
Apr 2021
Lewahoy said:
I was thinking that something would happen to Director Euripedes' wife, I never imagined that something would happen to him. It's also kind of obvious that Ryang-ha didn't kill him.
I'm looking forward to the next episode, where we'll likely find out the identity of the killer.

I think chateau is gonna think it was him who killed the guy and song wont deny or confirm
Feb 17, 2022 8:39 PM
Apr 2021
thebluedash said:
Khunime said:

I'm pretty sure it wasn't Song, if you look at the jacket of the person holding the knife, that's the jacket of the blonde kid in the opening.

Its prolly one of the backups
Feb 17, 2022 10:13 PM

Jan 2021
I presume its gonna be someone else rather than Ryang-Ha, right?
He brought a gun not a knife. Someone got the boss first.
Feb 18, 2022 2:46 AM

Oct 2008
obvious someone set then up in order for Chateau to blame Ryang-ha!
4/5.

Feb 18, 2022 4:03 PM

Nov 2011
Ryang clearly isn't the killer...dude was in a Tux with Dress shoes, and this dude CLEARLY had sneakers on. Most likely it was the brat who is set out to kill both Ryang and Chateau
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Fall 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Feb 19, 2022 1:28 AM

Jan 2021
Right, just like the others, I'm also sure it wasn't Ryang Ha because at that time he was wearing a tuxedo/formal attire while the killer was wearing a jacket and as far as I'm concerned, Ryang Ha always kills his target with a gun instead of a knife.

Even though Boss is not a bad person and also one of the most caring and close people to Chateau.. why did he have to be killed and become a victim of all this :( all this time Chateau worked under the auspices of the Boss but he is dead now so how will Chateau's life continue?

Feb 20, 2022 10:14 PM

Aug 2013
So someone can spoil me in a reply, but is Euripedes actually dead? My very first thought when you see him is "oh, well the knife if still in there keeping the wound somewhat closed, and he isn't covered head to toe in a pool of his own blood like someone who was just stabbed in the carotid artery would be.
Though I don't think the writing in this show is intelligent enough to pull that kind of trick. It's a pretty straight forward series. Someone gets an injury they typically just die on the spot.

Assuming he is dead dead. Kind of weird that they actually killed off a main character in a show with a very slim cast of characters. Especially a character that only played a supporting role. And they kill him off at a point that was actually going to make some progress on the incredibly stagnant backstory.
Feb 23, 2022 7:00 PM
Sep 2020
If this isn't already under the romance genre, it definitely is now.
Obviously the guy has something to do with Chateau's childhood. I think he just knows what happened to her, not necessarily the reason for her memory loss.
Feb 26, 2022 1:13 PM

Jul 2008
Ryang you better start telling the truth cause now the boss is dead because of you.
Mar 2, 2022 8:34 AM

May 2020
Mysteries about their names just moving around in a circle, though things did escalate towards the end.
Mar 17, 2022 4:16 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
It's still very mysterious about both MC's past... did he really kill the boss with a butterfly knife?? uh
May 14, 2022 3:58 PM

Jul 2015
Feels bad for lonely Jim, having to endure not only Song flirting with Chateau but also his boss with his lovely wife...although that end makes me feel even more bad about the boss.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koroshi Ai Episode 3 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jan 26, 2022

42 by stankosrbija1389 »»
Apr 18, 12:19 AM

Poll: » Koroshi Ai Episode 12 Discussion

KANLen09 - Mar 30, 2022

45 by Kaylis-sama »»
Apr 8, 4:23 PM

Poll: » Koroshi Ai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jan 12, 2022

119 by louminescence »»
Feb 13, 6:00 AM

» Season 2.?

Zayed_Iftekher - Aug 29, 2023

9 by ScrewFiction »»
Feb 5, 12:37 PM

» Anything similar to this?

lovealyssafaith - Apr 11, 2023

17 by ScrewFiction »»
Feb 2, 2:17 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.