Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Girlfriend, Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 30, 2021 11:29 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Jesus Christ, Rika has probably the loudest mouth in the show. And a desperate one too.

I mean, who brings a tent to camp out just to be close to a guy..? Lol. Of course Rika would. She brings in the most amusing drama to the show too. Almost feel bad for her but it's her choice. Gotta admire Rika's work ethnic though. Naoya also getting full fanservice into his face in the baths.
Stark700Jul 30, 2021 12:27 PM
Jul 30, 2021 12:18 PM

Jun 2019
The girls in this show are really cute. No complaints there but damn, they can be quite nosy. Rika especially trying too hard there. Thoem G-Cups. I'm actually proud of Naoya but he wouldn't be able to handle too many chicks at once. Rika couldn't take the refusal and so she decided that she's going to live with them.

And, yes she definitely brought a tent in his backyard just so she can stay close to him. LOL. To survive, she has a complete plan. LMAO. But Amazun is too slow. In the meantime, her boobs are doing the job for her. Gotta say, her determination to be his girlfriend is something else.
Jul 30, 2021 12:28 PM

Jul 2017
The MeTuber Mirika (real name: Rika) will be the threesome girlfriend lols. The girlfriend harem knows no end, and waiting upon one more to burst the viriginity afresh.

Naoya is being a proper chad this time? To reject Rika like that, that puts both Saki and Nagisa in the clear while pitting back and forth. So what does Rika do? Play the boobs comparison game, and STILL YET, Naoya isn't easily given in. Looks like the two-timing game is all set...and this obnoxious stalker girl doesn't give up, so her last resort is to camp outside the communion house in a makeshift tent.

Try as you might Mirika, but your stalker obsession won't be bought in, even with all that MeTuber vlogging for endless hilarity drama. "It's the cleavage that earns the clicks", what a spineless work ethic to work 1001 ways until she gets what she want, but I've gotta admire her strong will of commitment.

Naoya got his well deserved fanservice in the bath with Nagisa and Saki in his face LOLS, what a guy. Punch in that eye power!

Haha, when does Mirika ever learn to give up?
Jul 30, 2021 12:29 PM

Apr 2020
Hahaha this one keeps getting better and better. Saki just wanted to slap Naoya with her breast but it doesn't hit him and he just...
Jul 30, 2021 12:29 PM

Apr 2014
A B C D E F G!!!!!
Another great fan-services episode. A nice overnight workout from Mirika.
When there is a new rival entered the competition, Saki and Nagisa need to do something for Naoya. And, the one who will gain the most benefit from this competition is Naoya himself. lol Just looking at that bathing scenes. Poor Saki, her boobs cannot hit Naoya at all, but you are still the best girl in this series. 😊
δ½•γγ‚ŒοΌŸζ„ε‘³εˆ†γ‹γ‚“γͺい
Jul 30, 2021 12:32 PM

Jan 2021
Here's a reality hit, a few G-cups are not going to defeat my ChadNaoya c:

Something tells me they'll come up with a crazy solution to Rika's problem πŸ˜‚

I've lost more brain cells than usual -.-
Jul 30, 2021 12:35 PM

Apr 2018
Mirika's identity got exposed and because of that her mind thought ''Oh shit, I gotta date him''. Welp, his third girlfriend is on the way. And a really annoying one. Worse than a stalker.

I mean, her G-cups are probably the best thing about her. Cheers for the animators. The amount of fanservice in this episode was BIG. And don't worry, there will be even more in the future.

Who would even think of living in someone's yard? That's some next level SHIT.
The only way to get views is to show your cleavage, Rika's idea to stay warm and to get views in one clap. She's pretty smart..

Of course, the other girls would feel bad. So, they had to do something. And that ''something'' was FANSERVICE! 10/10 bath scene.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jul 30, 2021 12:42 PM
Jan 2021
This episode is good and some scene in bath is really interesting and specialy the G-cup
Jul 30, 2021 12:47 PM

Sep 2011
another funny episode lol Well, I hope Naoya will agree to have Mirika live with him and the other two girls.. Poor Saki, her boobs are too small XD btw, why was Mirika wearing a mask? ahah
Jul 30, 2021 12:47 PM

Jul 2019
Great episode as usual lol. Mirika's dedication is for sure something else, I'd like to have it as well. Also going to point out how the delivery people didn't even care about the shit she was doing lmao, not that they were shown but... same goes for fans, wonder what they were commenting.

Good fanservice to add on with too. Just wouldn't be a true harem if it didn't have it.
Jul 30, 2021 12:49 PM

Jul 2014
I know nothing in this show can be taken remotely seriously, but it feels kind of out of character for Naoya to reject Rika like this, given he only accepted Nagisa's confession because he didn't want to upset her (and because he thought she was cute and attractive, which he also said about Milika). Besides, Milika is clearly the best girl here by far, being a tsundere gamer girl streamer voiced by Ayana Taketatsu (literally the perfect combination of character traits). Her intense desperation and persistence to be Naoya's third girlfriend definitely brought some fantastic comedic value and I'm hoping that she'll continue to be a fun addition to the main group dynamic.

That aside, some serious off-model moments this episode, so looks like the production might be running into a few difficulties now: that moment when Milika slid from out-of-frame into centre frame without any actual bodily animation was hilariously bad, let alone the hilariously off-model faces both before and after that moment.
Jul 30, 2021 12:49 PM

Dec 2020
Mirika cant understand that she got rejected by Naoya. I hav size G haha that was so funny she tries everything to get naoya girlfriend. Amazun is fast xD, nagisa is so adorable.

The Fanservice in this episode was nice, ppor saki she tried to hit naoya with her boobs LoL.
HiroyasuJul 30, 2021 12:53 PM
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sγ‚·

Jul 30, 2021 12:57 PM

Apr 2020
Hilarious once again. (I keep on saying that a lot I know, but the anime so far is genuinely hilarious) Rika do be trying to get Naoya to fall for her, by living outside of their house in the cold at night, and Naoya keeps rejecting him every time lol. Looking forward to the next episode.
Nina supporter for lifeπŸ’•
Jul 30, 2021 1:07 PM

Jan 2018
I approve chad Naoya outright rejecting the thot. But I'm guessing he won't last long because of his naivety. He's going to guilt himself into becoming a boyfriend for Rika I guess.

I'm guessing Mirika is trying so hard BECAUSE she got turned down hard. To her this might be some sort of competition. Or maybe she thinks Naoya is worth more just cos he's hard to get. I doubt it'll be hard for long tho.

I'm guessing the series will be focusing more on Saki and Nagisa than the others in the harem which might actually be a good thing.
Jul 30, 2021 1:37 PM
Feb 2021
It sure was something. A pretty fun episode though!
Nayhooo
Jul 30, 2021 1:50 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
That's one of the most "forcing" and determined character I've ever seen, and for sure it will continue haha, living in his garden with a tent is quite hardcore, but that's what I like her (and she'll do worse things in the future lol)
Jul 30, 2021 1:56 PM

Jan 2021
i could get behind the motivations of the characters so far. Everything somehow worked out and made some sort of sense. But Rika just seems too unnatural and forced, like who in the world would do what she did? I don‘t really like this because up until now everything was kind of plausible, but now it‘s completely unrealistic. Naoya is still a chad tho for rejecting her (for now?)
I'll take a potato chip... AND EAT IT
Jul 30, 2021 2:18 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Welp Rika's plan to become Naoya's third boyfriend blows up in her face as Naoya rejects her despite her being super attractive with her massive G-cups. Not taking no for an answer, Rika follows follows them home and camps out in the yard in a tent. However, Rika didn't anticipate a cold rainy night in the middle of May. Rika buys additional survival gear and films herself surviving in a tent for her viewers.

I admire Rika's determination even though it led her to living in a tent in someone's yard. She is willing to jump through whatever hoops to impress Naoya and that can be very useful for her down the road. I think its best for all parties to just reel Rika in for now since she made it clear that she is not going anywhere.

Rika looked super sexy in that swimsuit and Nagisa's swimsuit was super hot too.

AddaeAkonoJul 30, 2021 4:13 PM
Jul 30, 2021 2:20 PM

Sep 2018
Are all the stupidly over the top harems this good? If so, I think I've been missing a lot
Jul 30, 2021 2:31 PM

Mar 2010
That blonde bitch... is way more different than what I was hoping for.. she is pretty retarded but I gotta hand it to her for enduring her own goals.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jul 30, 2021 2:59 PM

May 2018
AddaeAkono said:
Welp Rika's plan to become Naoya's third boyfriend blows up in her face as Naoya rejects her despite her being super attractive with her massive G-cups. Not taking no for an answer, Rika follows follows them home and camps out in the yard in a tent. However, Rika didn't anticipate a cold rainy night in the middle of May. Rika buys additional survival gear and films herself surviving in a tent for her viewers.

I admire Rika's determination even though it led her to living in a tent in someone's yard. She is willing to jump through whatever hoops to impress Naoya and that can be very useful for her down the road. Rika could have blackmailed them into telling the whole school about their relationship and Naoya would have no choice but to accept her offer, but none of these characters so far are smart so it doesn't matter. I think its best for all parties to just reel Rika in for now since she made it clear that she is not going anywhere.

Rika looked super sexy in that swimsuit and Nagisa's swimsuit was super hot too.

oh shit they're all traps!
Jul 30, 2021 3:00 PM

May 2018
poor Naoya lol he didn't get to experience the ultimate bliss of titty slaps in the face
Jul 30, 2021 3:33 PM

Feb 2019
Yea this episode pretty much solidified this as my top show of the season. This was perfection in every sense for me. Milika begging to be with Naoya and camping outside had me dying, she’s hot af but the gigachad Naoya won’t be swayed. He’s comfortable with his two sister wives. Sigmapilled.

Saki trying to copy Nagisa and rub her tits in Naoya face but they wouldn’t reach was hilarious. This show has it all, waifus, humour, can’t ask for more
Jul 30, 2021 3:36 PM

Apr 2015
I already said last week that Mirika (or Rika) looks to be bigger than Nagisa when it comes to her boobs, but jesus christ.. a massive G Cup????? Love how Saki was counting the letters. How in the world did Naoya even reject her XD I know I wouldn't. Even though "Cleavage earns the clicks", Naoya ain't buying it.

Either way, Rika is fully committing to making Naoya fall for her and she goes to extreme lengths to get what she wants. Camping outside their home, ordering from Amazun (lol) etc etc. I love her. That swimsuit though, more of that please! Also GO RIKA! Make him fall for you so I can see him suggest a foursome at some point!

RIP Centipede!

I cracked up so much when Saki was trying to slap Naoya with her boobs, but failed cause they lack the amount of reach XD
Jul 30, 2021 3:54 PM
Oct 2020
The fan service episode I’ve been waiting for
Jul 30, 2021 4:06 PM
Sep 2020
Today is in love!

the blessed episode
Jul 30, 2021 5:11 PM

Mar 2015
it's a shame I can't rate this 11/10
Am I a good person? No. But do I try to be better every single day? Also no
Jul 30, 2021 5:27 PM
Jul 2018
this time Naoya didn't accept Rika's dating request that this time she struggled a lot about it although I think it's exaggerated.
Jul 30, 2021 5:50 PM

Jun 2020
This is almost going to turn out into a Harem but as they say "Professionals have standards" and Naoya isn't an exception

Rika is really desperate but she's got her own dedication when it comes to making Naoya fall in love with her, Now her package arrived from "Amazun" so who runs that Jeff Bezus, and after that we got to see her swimsuit which was very random

Now what's Saki plotting now, Okay we get to see their swimsuits this episode and a little embarrassing from Saki like a lot and Nagisa just took this one by storm with her clumsiness.
Jul 30, 2021 6:20 PM

Mar 2021
holy shit, naoya is a gigachad. she fucking stayed up all night camping for him and he told her to go home because she stinks. didn't even offer to let her use their bath. what a legend, he knows what he's about. mad respect

also saki continues to be a huge lesbiab lol

Jul 30, 2021 6:29 PM
Jul 2015
I imagined Milika's voice different and now with Ayana Taketasu she sound more rash than what my image was. Anyway, I still think that the manga is forceful in some situations and the anime didn't improve them (actually I think the director sucks).
Jul 30, 2021 6:58 PM

Jun 2017
Rika's amazing shenanigans continue. Can't wait to see her more...extreme methods later on, with this pacing we are probably gonna see some, you will love it folks!
Jul 30, 2021 7:18 PM

Jul 2014
Hey, it's Mirika in her tent! That's when I started reading the manga.

Saki counting to G, the mechanical movements and sounds of Mirika's boobs... lots of funny moments, but Saki's sad attempt to rub her boobs on Naoya's face made me laugh the most xD.

Naoya sure is committed to his relationship with Saki and Nagisa. His "I’d rather squeeze the boobs of a girl I like" phrase is quite respectable haha.

That said... G-cup, Hot damn! She sure knows how to get those visits.

Saki and Nagisa in swimsuits... YES!
Jul 30, 2021 7:42 PM

Jul 2019
The low IQ that is required to write this dumb fuckery of a series can't be fathomed. Literally, every character has no common sense what so ever.

-[ ~β™«~ ll Credit ]-
Jul 30, 2021 8:33 PM
Jul 2016
lol that amazun part is so funny
Jul 30, 2021 8:36 PM
πŸ¦†πŸ‘‘

Jan 2020
Rika is one interesting figure lol. I didn't like this episode as much but the diy shower was pretty cool and it makes me wonder if something like that would even work in real life lol

Jul 30, 2021 10:05 PM

Feb 2021
LordSozin said:
The low IQ that is required to write this dumb fuckery of a series can't be fathomed. Literally, every character has no common sense what so ever.

The funniest part of all this is it's completely plausible. If you make someone want you, then turn them down, jealousy can make them lose their shit.

Maybe not in a "camp in your backyard after following you home" way, but along the same lines.

Can't imagine the reactions this would get if the genders were flipped.
Jul 30, 2021 10:16 PM
Apr 2021
HatTrickPatrick said:
LordSozin said:

The funniest part of all this is it's completely plausible. If you make someone want you, then turn them down, jealousy can make them lose their shit.

Maybe not in a "camp in your backyard after following you home" way, but along the same lines.

I dunno man

either way this show has crossed the line into maximum ecchi for its televised rating and I don't know how I feel about that
Jul 30, 2021 10:44 PM

Feb 2021
theGodde said:
HatTrickPatrick said:

I dunno man

either way this show has crossed the line into maximum ecchi for its televised rating and I don't know how I feel about that

It is what it is I guess. It was a longshot for an anime about dating multiple cute girls to break out of that harem ecchi box anyway
Jul 30, 2021 11:54 PM

Jun 2021
Mirika entered, her determination to make him fall for him will be the most exciting thing in this arc ! And yeah, full of fab services. More to come in next episode

And man, respect to this chad ! People are just hating him just because he got a straight forward harem.

~ Weeboo
Jul 31, 2021 12:49 AM
Jun 2021
this episode was cringe i literally had a headache
Jul 31, 2021 2:49 AM
May 2020
milika is one tenacious individual lol
Jul 31, 2021 4:57 AM

Oct 2008
this is beyond mythical DUMB!!! HAHAHA!
5/5.
but really, Milika is so annoying!

Jul 31, 2021 6:01 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Girl with the huge boobs unexpectedly got such a huge will of fire too. Camping outside and survived against those cold weather full of one night. That shower actually really a mind-blowing idea. Respect. Hopefully no one followed that shit out. As it will cause such a ruckus in your house complex, if you know what i mean. Meanwhile, Naoya really an unexpected dude too. Sometime he said dumb things, and then he changed to be a decent one. Interesting. Not different with the other girls. Their way of thinking really out of the box swimsuits. As a result i got to see the wholesomeness around their body of them without even needed any beach cliche.

How convenient!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jul 31, 2021 6:20 AM
Jul 2020
You cant deny that saki is best girl lol she is vibe
Jul 31, 2021 6:22 AM
May 2021
That boob size joke in bath scene really hits me
Jul 31, 2021 6:56 AM

Oct 2016
Another hilariously great episode. Naoya really do be the most proper two timer around lmao. Mirika is now part of the family? Either way, their brain cells in total still results in a big fat zero and we love them for being the dumbasses they are.

Saki trying to slap Naoya with her boobs and not hitting anything fucking killed me lmao. Mirika knows how to m a r k e t herself I see, she'll have no problem surviving in the backyard for the rest of her life, might as well just let her in. Looking forward to the next episode.
Jul 31, 2021 8:47 AM

Sep 2015
Wow I must admit, this was better than I expected ! Having people act out of the ordinary is what I love about this show.
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Jul 31, 2021 8:52 AM
suii

Dec 2018
milika truly da stronkest

Jul 31, 2021 8:56 AM

Jun 2020
Atavistic said:
I know nothing in this show can be taken remotely seriously, but it feels kind of out of character for Naoya to reject Rika like this, given he only accepted Nagisa's confession because he didn't want to upset her (and because he thought she was cute and attractive, which he also said about Milika). Besides, Milika is clearly the best girl here by far, being a tsundere gamer girl streamer voiced by Ayana Taketatsu (literally the perfect combination of character traits). Her intense desperation and persistence to be Naoya's third girlfriend definitely brought some fantastic comedic value and I'm hoping that she'll continue to be a fun addition to the main group dynamic.

That aside, some serious off-model moments this episode, so looks like the production might be running into a few difficulties now: that moment when Milika slid from out-of-frame into centre frame without any actual bodily animation was hilariously bad, let alone the hilariously off-model faces both before and after that moment.

Out of characters? I was wondering that too but I would say that he did agree to Nagisas confession because he saw how much she put into it and that she really liked him. With Rika he probably does not feel that she likes him with any seriousness, just because she can and it is not proper for him to do it. So I would say he is not out of character. He will probably accept her after she realizes that she likes him for real.
‘It may be admitted that if it were possible for us to have so deep an insight into a human's way of thinking, as it shows itself both through inner and outer actions, that every, even the least incentive to these actions and all external occasions which affect them, were so known to us, then his future conduct could be predicted as certainly as the appearance of a solar or a lunar eclipse.’ Critique of Practical Reason, p. 230 of the Rosenkranz.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 9, 2021

169 by 2135east »»
Oct 7, 5:02 PM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 27, 2021

130 by Jaredbftball »»
Oct 3, 10:07 AM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 2, 2021

314 by Jaredbftball »»
Sep 30, 2:33 PM

» Girlfriend, Girlfriend is now being dubbed!

Yui_Suzumiya69 - Aug 12, 2022

23 by KryzakamiHrybami »»
Sep 6, 10:09 AM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2021

183 by crylam »»
Jul 18, 4:59 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.